[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>fbi field office above me
>not sure if theyve seen my dick
>pretty sure they saw me dick
>>
>>50937337
yeah yeah big deal
the CIA and FBI has seen everyones benis through their webcams anyway so who gives a fuck.
>>
>>50937538

its fine, but i work in the same building. so when i go to the cafe in the building, i get looks from tall dudes, that i suspect are field agents from the floor above.

like "look its that asian incel that flashes his pp on r9k like a degenerate".
>>
>>50937584
flash pp in thread pls
>>
>>50937626

its all soc and fun until the tall man from the fbi office gives you a look. its not even a super dirty look, its more of a "you exist, i suppose" look.

piercing.
>>
>>50937644
>piercing
yeahyeah speaking of that, pierce your dick.
they saw it, so now you have to change it so they dont know what it looks like anymore.
this is the only solution.
>>
>>50937759

ok. ill ask my dad if im allowed to get a piercing.
>>
>>50937337
Wow anon you post you penis online. I'm sure the fbi doesnt have better thing to worry about...
>>
>>50937337
We saw it dont care, move along citizen
>>
>>50937892
>>50937996

yessir. *moving along*

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.