[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1524023048935.jpg (131 KB, 1533x961)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
No access to guns, i'm crippled so hanging is out of the question, dont have easy access to pills and even if i could get to them without waking up mom and dad i dont know what will kill me. dont live near water so drowning wont work, no trains or tall buildings. i need suggestions for killing myself. and dont bother telling me not to do it, you'll just look like a faggot. can someone help me figure out how to kill myself with as little pain as possible but also do it successfully?
>>
>>50937452
jump off something
>>
>>50937452
Just keep jacking off until you die of dehydration duh
>>
>>50937459
cut your veins, jump in front of a car
>>
>>50937452
Can you get airsoft, bb, or other lookalike guns? You can find a cop and play the ghetto lottery.
>>
>can't even kill himself
what a fucking failure
>>
>>50937452
Turn your car on with the garage door closed. Let the fumes kill you.
>>
>>50937583
no garage
>>
>>50937563
well yeah thats why i wanna kill myself duh
>>
>>50937452
Is that you tonkatrucks?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.