[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: religion.jpg (159 KB, 750x459)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Even if you don't believe in Him, anon, God loves you.
>>
I do believe in Her, and She does love me, yes.
>>
>>61026314
I love him too. I try to fight off the devil but shit.. he's such a powerful motherfucker
>>
Originally good post. Amen
>>
>>61026314
Based.
God bless
>>
>>61026314
then why is he doing nothing to help?
>>
Life is not supposed to be easy, we all knew that before we came here. We are here for a reason.
>>
>>61026377
There is no challenge God would give you that he does not think you can accomplish, even if accomplishing it means you need a little help from Him. But you have to accept His help. God bless.
>>
>>61026380
>we all knew that before we came here
get a load of this BS
>>
>>61026314
Do not ask for lighter burdens, ask for broader shoulders.
>>
>>61026314
>God loves you.
but I'm a dude this means God is a fag lol
>>
File: 1544927615080.jpg (28 KB, 307x462)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
I am chronically ill. I have to sleep 10 hours a day and i'm still tired all day, i'm in constant pain and I cant regularly go outside or live a normal life. Why would god do this if he loves me?
>>
I find a strong belief system to be extremely comforting but for some reason i haven't been able to bring myself to believe in God, who knows maybe i'll get there someday
>>
Is Jesus also God or is he just his son?
>>
Why do you assume that god is a man? Stupid....... .
>>
>>61026731
Like this anon >>61026562 said. God would never give you a challenge that you cannot overcome. If you seek His help, you can make it through this.
>>61026756
That's actually true for me too. I went through a long atheist phase, and I can't say I've fully recovered. I'm still looking for Him
>>
File: 1605697942289.png (163 KB, 360x474)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>61026314
>>61026340
The devin is tempting me these days now that I have found Jesus. As if he is angry that I left him to join Jesus. But I don't care, I don't want what the devil gives me. I want Jesus love and will try to share his message
>>
>>61026872
Wtf do you mean overcome? I have an uncurable, life ruining illness. What exactly am I supposed to do to overcome it?
>>
>>61026888
Holy trips, based.
>>
>>61026896
God gives us all our own challenges.
>>61026888
Based trips, anon. God bless you.
>>
>>61026949
Mine is literally insurmountable though. Its not a challenge, you can't just handwave it with vague shit like that. If god is real he has given me a horrible life that I would end in a heartbeat if I was confident in the existence of an afterlife.
>>
If he loves me why have I suffered for so long? What's my reward at the end of this? The sweet release of death?
>>
>>61026996
Anon, what I am trying to tell you is that your idea of overcoming your challenge is recovering from your illness. However, the ultimate outcome of our challenges are not up to us, and we cannot know what the end goal is. All you have to know is that God has given you the strength to overcome your challenge. I don't know what "overcoming" will mean in your case, but I do know that you can do it if you listen to Him.
>>61027023
God's reward is beyond our comprehension.
>>
>>61027035
How can I listen to him if he never communicates? Why would he give me this "challenge" in the first place? My life is irrevocably fucked. Even if he did exist, why the fuck would I worship or even like him after what he did to me?
>>
Do you think most will be saved, or most will not be in the presence of God? My brother and I argued about this. He says that Gods mercy will be extended towards many, but It seems that most people reject God, or do not know him.
>>
>>61027102
Suffering is irrelevant. We are all called to be good people, regardless of our circumstances.
>>
>>61027205
Quit quoting your priest, I am being good, being good has nothing to do with it, i'm still suffering and wasting away when your "god" could prevent it.
>>
>>61027232
Well, there is a chance he will not. Deal with it.
>>
>>61027265
So why should I worship him them christfag? Why do you claim he loves us when he makes us suffer? Its all nonsense
>>
File: calm_and_stars.png (1.9 MB, 1109x891)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>61027297
He has enlisted you and every other man on Earth in a spiritual war against the Demiurge. He wants to set you free. He is not responsible for your suffering on this physical plane, but he can show you how to escape it.
>>
>>61027328
If he's omnipotent and all powerful why doesn't he just kick the demiurges ass?
>>
>>61027297
I doubt he actively makes is suffer. We suffer because that is the state we are in. It is your choice as to whether or not you worship him. I suck at evangelization. I only told you my belief on suffering.
>>
>>61027353
He is all powerful, he could just snap his fingers and fix it. So why doesn't he? Either he isn't all powerful or he doesn't really love us
>>
i got into a car accident critical condition. when i hit the tree i saw a bunch of angels, they were hot.

religion is stupid. i just daydreamed when i went to church.
>>
>>61027376
>>61027351
>So why doesn't he?
Because then you wouldn't learn anything.
>>
>>61027376
He is all powerful, but doesn't see things through our perspective of time. God sees all time, and God knows you will get better. It may not come right now, but God does make you better, it's just not always in our time. So it sucks and we suffer but we learn from the suffering. You learn much more through horrible experiences. But it all works out.
>>
File: 1d1.png (601 KB, 1104x1116)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
christcucks how original
>>
>>61027397
Bro you saw demons
>>
>>61026314
If god loves us then why does life suck
>>
>>61026314
then why did he let my family molest me?
>>
>>61028000
Because for free will to exist, humans have the choice to do evil, even molest their kids.
>>
>>61027894
>>61028000
And just like prayer, no answer. Don't you hate that? I can answer. If you don't mind hearing it from a lowly tripfag harlot..

Life sucks because you are disappointed in it. Because you love life instead of loving God. Your suffering is a natural consequence of that.
There is a plan. An incredibly large one. In that plan, you're less than a grain of sand. To demand that the order of things be changed profusely so that one little opinionated grain of sand doesn't have to suffer as much... well, that's rediculous.
>>
The world we live in is the outcome of so many humans abandoning God. God isn't punishing you. A world full of sinners gone awry are punishing you. It's up to us to set the world to right. Although the bible predicts we will fail. Only God can do it. In theory, someday God will return and set everything to right.

Trust is a large factor of submission. You can't love God or whatever you're submissive to until you completely trust them. Completely trust. If you can trust Him through all this shit, you will have reached the level of submission required to be strongly devoted to something other than yourself. God, specifically. And that's the only way to make it into the kingdom of heaven.
>>
>>61028173
Submission to God is a bit of a pagan/Islamic concept. Its more important to be in a loving relationship with God.
>>
>>61028136
Yeah I never got how the "your part of a plan" shit was supposed to convince me of anything. You say god loves me but at the same time tell me I'm just a pawn and to suck it up.
>>
Lift and eat big. Get big. Harm anyone who wrong you with dubble the force even if it takes time be patient. Stop worshipping a kike on a stick only you can save yourself
>>
>>61026314
this is a cringe way for bad people to feel good about themselves
>>
>>61028274
>>61028173
>>61028136
Go back to /church/ and preach with the other schizo's
>>
christianity has served it's purpose, all kingdoms rise and fall. a new religion will be made reinforced by it, so that we may evolve once more
>>
File: Baphomet.jpg (656 KB, 1737x2288)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
Hail Baphomet. The dark star. I lay down my life in your service. Give me the power to crush all that don't surrender to you. Show me the way to kill them all. The world awaits you.
>>
>>61028383
serving either only god or only satan is cringe, serving both is based
>>
>>61028274
Yeah, and endure his plan. Also, devotion is love that comes from more than simple duty. And the total devotional love that follows complete trust is what submission is. And God definitely demands to be obeyed and followed. Don't leave that out.
>>
I try but not to meme, I have a thing for thic trans/femboys but I never acted on it
>>
>>61027102
He is always trying to reach out to you. You have to listen to Him. It sounds like you aren't listening.
>>
>>61028283
If a zealot told you all that, then they didn't understand christanity. Which is common. Anyway, "Part of the plan" is why there's so much suffering in the world. It's not proof that God loves you.
Proof of God's love is supposed to lie in the release of surrendering everything to him. Your heartaches, your sorrows, your ambitions, everything. When you reach a place where "nothing comes before God" in your life, then the evidence of his love follows.
You keep suffering because you're putting stock in the world and the way things are. If you become devoted to the world, you sould expect to suffer. The world is ugly and shitty.
>>
File: 1595305883300.png (1.59 MB, 4096x2000)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
old testament > new testament
do not afraid
>>
>>61028370
>>61028370
If you thought I was promoting christianity with my posts, then you misinterpreted me.
>>
>>61028539
So why tf should I follow an asshole responsible for this shitty world if the only supposed reason is that he loves me and I cant even get evidence of that until im a dedicated follower?
>>
>>61028622
So my answer, as a worldy soul-sucking harlot, is that you shouldn't. You shouldn't submit to anything that hasn't thoroughly *earned* your trust. Clearly God hasn't earned yours.

Now the real answer is because "it's worth it". From where you are now, you can't tell that it's worth it because you're too unwise. Which isn't your fault. Because in order to become spiritually wise, you have to have go through the spiritual journey. It's a catch-22 situation. But that's the point. A part of the "plan".
>>
>>61028569
You are. Also you lied. That means you are a sinner and going to hell. checkmate cc
>>
>>61028622
Faith is a temporary substitute for wisdom. Like a crutch or a spare tire. It keeps you moving forward when you don't know why the hell you should.
That's important because wisdom requires faith. You have to learn the balance the two before you can possibly learn anything on the spiritual path.
Think of how the parents tell a child to do something in the child's best interest. Because the child doesn't know any better, the child has to trust that the parents are right. And righteous.
In order to be able to do that with God, you have to have at least learned to balance faith and wisdom.
This is something people have to learn the hard way. This is why God will never ever come out and verbally talk to you or show you a sign. It completely ruins your ability to balance faith and wisdom. The plan would never move forward.

I know this isn't worth much, but I'm sorry you're suffering out there. The world is a real shit-show right now. If I could fix it, I would. And it probably wouldn't involve any Gods.
>>
>>61028752
You can sit next to me in the lake of fire.
>>
>>61028878
>The world is a real shit-show
no. everything is in perfect order, it's just that we define the unknown underlying processes as chaos
>>
>>61026314
Honestly this is my agnostic take. I don't see any reason to believe in any scripture that shows it's from a god. However I try to live a good life believing if the god would be worthy of my worship, they'd appreciate my actions enough.
>>
>>61029012
I didn't say it was chaos. I said shit-show. Because the "perfect order" is wreaking havoc on our emotional well-being. And completing the journey requires trusting in something that doesn't deserve our trust. Don't argue for the sake of arguing. It's obnoxious. Argue to get at some useful truths.
>>
>>61029039
I don't really view the Bible as a scripture, more like a general guide to life. I just think God is there.
>>
>>61026323
It's the holy FATHER in Heaven, not holy mother.
>>
>>61026314
>You are my best solider
If I'm the best soldier he must have used up all the real ones a long time ago.
>>
>>61029116
We are all His best soldiers, anon, because He loves you and will give you the strength to overcome anything if only you will accept it.
>>
>>61029093
>letting the outside world affect the inside world and not the other way around
this is why christians need to learn some esoteric teachings, it's underutilized spiritual potential
>>
>>61026774
The trinity is composed of the father, the son, and the holy spirit.
Jesus Christ is part of the trinity and they are all composed of the same Holy supremacy.
"Son" is just the only comprehensible word we have for the connection between the Holy Father and Jesus Christ.
So Jesus Christ is God
>>
>>61026314
>Even if you don't believe in Him, anon, God loves you.
Not according to what his nerdiest supporters would have me believe, so can't really say I care.
>>
>>61029095
Moral teaching can be taken from religious texts without faith. But if it's being used as evidence of god, it's scripture.
Although I should clarify, I haven't seen any evidence that convinces me there is a god and we understand it.
>>
File: 1588265966135.jpg (331 KB, 753x707)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
We are all sinners lads. The only way to truly feel happy once again is to understand that there is an Eternal Father in Heaven and He is always with us, even in our darkest times. We may not understand why things are happening to us, or why they are the way they are. But always and forever He will be there for us even when we don't want or feel like he needs to be. GOD loves you anons. Wear the fruits of the spirit like armor for your heart. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control are all you need to live happier. Forgive others even if they tread on you. To forgive and turn the other cheek is to fully let go, give grace to those who do wrong to you, for they know not the harm they do.

God Bless Anons.
>>
File: 1595303348770.jpg (49 KB, 680x680)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
why is the old testament so much better than the new testament bros
>>
What's with all the christianfagging recently? Wtf happened?
>>
>>61026314
Nope. And even if it's real, I'm choosing to reject and go to hell because it's all not fair. Imagine this: A 17 year old girl who's too busy with school work and looking after her family suddenly dies, she had the audacity to not learn about jesus and accept him so what does she get? Eternal seperation from the ''heavenly father''. Doesn't matter how pure of heart and good works she did on the earth during her short existence. Fuck that.
>>
any /quakers/
any friends
anyone?
no?
ok..
>>
>>61029262
>Doesn't matter how pure of heart and good works she did on the earth during her short existence
But you're wrong, anon. God would not be upset with her. God's presence is something we feel in our hearts, not something that is told to us.
>>
>>61029128
You're just being obnoxious. Everyone has suffered from the effects of the world. No one is exempt. Even people who have big and lasting effects on the outside world. It's an interaction.
Also, I'm not a christian. I just reasonably understand it. The bible was written by humans. Their writing and my craft intersect because I demand total devotion from my submissives. Which is a spiritual journey for both of us. "Spiritual" meaning the invisible cognitive stuff beyond the flesh and brain chemicals.
>>
>>61029317
everyone suffers, but only few are strengthened from it. they are those most powerful, those with the spirit so strong, no physical or mental can spiritually harm then. the spirit is pure will. pure ego.
>>
>>61029307
Not according to what I've seen other anons post, with pictures of verses on ''How you are saved''. If you don't accept him, you're doomed. Isn't lying a grave sin? because you're doing it right now.
>>
>>61029395
I don't know about other anons. Why are you bringing that up? Here I am telling you that's not the case.
>>
>>61029403
I didn't realise you were the authority.
>>
>>61029678
You're just being contrarian at this point. All I'll say is that God is calling for you. He loves you and wants to give you strength even if you don't want Him there and don't want His strength. God bless you, anon.
>>
>>61026314
Even though i'm an atheist, i like to think i'm being watched over by the so called lord. It makes me feel better as a person.
Thanks for this post, anon.
>>
File: 15476938415c3fef11877e2.jpg (45 KB, 1242x710)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>61028486
Don't be an idiot. Of course anon is listening.
He's not trying to reach you. He's already reached you. He is the creator. His influence is in everything around us. Anon doesn't understand the language and God doesn't coddle because then anon would never learn faith.
You have to learn the very hard way how to accept and interpret Him.
>>61029688
You're so obnoxious. God doesn't "call" for anyone. The world disgusts people who have awakened and if that person has enough faith and wisdom, they might start a spiritual journey with Him.
You're doing a really terrible job promoting christianity. Are you really trying to spread the gospel? Because you're actually turning people off to it.
>>
>>61029883
You sound troubled. I hope you find peace with God, anon. No matter how bad things get for you, God will give you strength to overcome them. God bless you.
>>
>>61026377
why do you think he's doing nothing?
>>
for some reason I feel like discussing the "One Bride for Seven Brothers".
Does anyone have any thought on why God said that in his kingdom people would not be given to marriage?
Jesus compares and contrasts here and there and I wonder what is different about here that he endorses marriage but not there.
>>
>>61026314
i hate him, he didn't give me a PS5
>>
>>61029104
Bro biblically accurate angels are literally concentric wheels with dozens of eyes if you think god has a gender you're a tard, sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>61030056
he is called Father all over the bible though
>>
File: 1605748856082.jpg (226 KB, 776x701)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>61029688
I'm not. Show me some verses then. You're just expecting me to believe what you're preaching when I've said other anons at least could show some bible verses to back it up. LEAD ME TO HIM, ANON.
>>61029883
Well you're not doing a very good job either, nasty moonboy.
>>
>>61026314
Bless you, OP, and everyone here, for everyone does needs his light. May the troubles you are facing be made lighter, by the knowledge that our Lord is within all of us, and he doth grants us the strength we need to overcome our burdens.

May his light guide our ways.
>>
>>61026314
good, i'll keep ignoring religion then if that simp will treat me the same anyway
>>
>>61027376
Would you believe a life where you have no control over anything is good? Would you enjoy being just a spectator of your own life, having no input on what happens on it?

Same applies for our suffering, for such is the human condition. A good parent is not one who doesn't let his child fall at all while playing, but one who is there to confort and take care of the child, making them get up. And so it is with our Lord. He gives us the power of choice, and the power to live, so that we ourselves might learn. We need to suffer to exist. Such is the way of things. Even if we fall, he will be there for us, if we seek it within ourselves.
>>
>>61026314
I love all of the wholesome christ posting as of late. We're going to change the public perception of 4chan one prayer at a time!
>>
>>61029916
Troubled with what? What are you talking about?

>>61030145
>Well you're not doing a very good job either..
That's because I'm not pro-christianity. I'm anti-platitude.
>>
>>61030227
Let's not get too crazy here now, the amount of debauchery still far exceeds posts such as these. And it may be inevitable. Such is the nature of this site, afterall
>>
>>61030227
why would you want to do that? I think the rawness of this place is what makes it good.
plebbit is pretty cleaned up.
>>
>>61030266
Exactly. While it's nice to have posts such as these, it's the nature of this site to be what it is, and what made it popular to begin with.
>>
>>61026314
I'm tired, man.
Tired of watching everyone I love either die or turn into some sort of horrifying monster person, where once a lovable human being used to be.
Tired of having no money, no insurance, being unmedicated. Waking up knowing that out of seven days four of them will be spent horrified by hallucinations and the other three will be spent missing my ex or my friends or people I used to know who died by drugs or accidents or disease or just plain old age.
I'm so FUCKING tired. I got a gun, now. It's taken all the fun out of wanting to die, now that I have a say in the decision.
>>
>>61030297
ya i totally agree. Reminder that God is there and Christians are on here is good but this is a very subversive place full of toxic people who do horrible things to other people for the lulz and that's fine in some perverse way.
>>
>>61030145
Silence again. Anons forsake my one question in every Christ thread I post it in.
>>61030232
You alright, moon.
>>
>>61030308
Anon, these are all rough things for anyone to face... but these are not problems within your own soul, man; Many of these are not something you caused, or had ny input on. You can turn things around. Keep doing your best, and give it your all to do YOUR part, even if it feels like you're taking small steps, sometimes. The power is within you. Sometimes the world out there might make us feel small, but within all of us, there is great potential.

I wish you the best of luck. Sorry if my words failed to help. I will pray for you, my brother.
>>
>>61026314
Then why did he make me an ugly shitty schizo. Fuck u god u bitch nigger
>>
>>61026314
If god existed and even remotey gave a shit about us, he could make life a little less horrible and, I don't know, actually communicate with us beyond some ancient texts written by jews.
The entire idea that an allegedly all powerful god can't even speak to us or prove their existence is so ridiculous. If god can churn out so many supernatural things in the bible, then simply stopping in to say "hi" after 2000 years to clear up the existence questioning shouldn't be that hard.
Demanding that we shape our entire worldview around them and threatening eternal damnation if we don't only proves that we can develop stockholm syndrome with a hypothetical cosmic being. Nothing says "I love you" more than suffering and painful death at the hands of things outside of human control like natural disasters and disease as well.
I'll start loving god when god decides to actually say something back. None of those vague schizo mental gymnastic "signs" either. God allegedly has the power to be direct in the bible, and I think we deserve that much.
>>
>>61030517
You will hear God if only you listen for Him. But you aren't listening. I understand you are angry, and so does God, but He will never give you a challenge that you cannot overcome if only you accept His help.
>>
>>61029262
Romans 2, 12-16:

>>12 For all who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified. 14 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them 16 on that day when, aaccording to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men cby Christ Jesus.

What this passage implies is that, for those with no real conscience of Jesus' law, their own conscience will be what is used to judge their actions. For everyone has the word written on their hearts.
>>
File: full-moon.jpg (109 KB, 2121x1414)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>61030367
Keep sticking it to 'em, anon. Any person or thing that demands your submission needs to earn your trust, first. Earn my trust, and submission will follow. Not the other way around. No matter how loud and bratty the zealots get.
>>
>>61030637
No one is demanding your submission. We're trying to let you understand that God loves you. He loves you more than you can ever imagine.
>>
>>61030653
Clearly the God that demands that you put nothing ahead of God is demanding submission. You're no good at interpretation.
>>
>>61030737
I hope that you find peace with God. He will get you through your challenges. God bless you.
>>
File: 1578112819672~2.jpg (1.01 MB, 1898x1498)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>61026314
If you're white. (I'm not, but so what)
>>
>>61026323
Gnosticism is regarded Kabbalah shit
>>61026731
Primal diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz
>>
>>61030534
I gave it a shot but unless the christian god does something to differentiate and prove itself over all the other religions out there, I have no reason to believe otherwise anymore.
I'll at least give the spirit of Jesus's teachings some credit, since there's some advice towards being a good and kind person that more people need to take. I really despise it when people use religion to justify hate though.
Either way, I plan to do what I can in life and will try to be a good person, all regardless of religion. If god ends up existing, yet finds me lacking for not believing or not finding the right answer for the life I was "challenged" with, so be it. If making the best of one's life means nothing compared to the blind worship of a being who is apparently totally absent, I don't want to recognize such a being as god.
>>
>>61026323
I was sent forth from the power,
and I have come to those who reflect upon me,
and I have been found among those who seek after me.
Look upon me, you who reflect upon me,
and you hearers, hear me.
You who are waiting for me, take me to yourselves.
And do not banish me from your sight.
And do not make your voice hate me, nor your hearing.
Do not be ignorant of me anywhere or any time. Be on your guard!
Do not be ignorant of me.
For I am the first and the last.
I am the honored one and the scorned one.
I am the whore and the holy one.
I am the wife and the virgin.
I am <the mother> and the daughter.
I am the members of my mother.
I am the barren one
and many are her sons.
I am she whose wedding is great,
and I have not taken a husband.
I am the midwife and she who does not bear.
I am the solace of my labor pains.
I am the bride and the bridegroom,
and it is my husband who begot me.
I am the mother of my father
and the sister of my husband
and he is my offspring.
I am the slave of him who prepared me.
I am the ruler of my offspring.
But he is the one who begot me before the time on a birthday.
And he is my offspring in (due) time,
and my power is from him.
I am the staff of his power in his youth,
and he is the rod of my old age.
And whatever he wills happens to me.
I am the silence that is incomprehensible
and the idea whose remembrance is frequent.
I am the voice whose sound is manifold
and the word whose appearance is multiple.
I am the utterance of my name.

Why, you who hate me, do you love me,
and hate those who love me?
You who deny me, confess me,
and you who confess me, deny me.
You who tell the truth about me, lie about me,
and you who have lied about me, tell the truth about me.
You who know me, be ignorant of me,
and those who have not known me, let them know me.
For I am knowledge and ignorance.
I am shame and boldness.
I am shameless; I am ashamed.
I am strength and I am fear.
I am war and peace.
Give heed to me.
>>
>>61030748
You are however, good at absolving yourself from thought and growth with empty platitudes. You are the opposite of spiritually robust, and a detriment to your cause. *Don't* be at peace with that. Because you'll stagnate and never reach the devotion that both God and Jesus require of their followers.
>Revelation 3:16, ESV: "So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth."
Careful not to get spat out, little zealot. Maybe this was your wake-up call. Your last exit on the highway to the lake of fire.
>>
>>61030959
Your empty discouragements don't bother me at all.
>>
>>61030969
*What* discouragements? Is English your second language?? You are terrible at interpretation. That was an objective situation-analysis. Where you stand, and how God feels about lukewarm christians.
>>
>>61031085
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/discouragement?s=t
I was referring to
>You are however, good at absolving yourself from thought and growth with empty platitudes.
And yes, English is my native language. But now that this discussion has reduced to you making ad hominems, when I never intended to argue with you in the first place, all I'll leave you with is this one truth. God loves you.
>>
>>61031112
You're misusing ad hominiem. Ad hominiem is a fallacy. It means instead of addressing your argument, I attacked your charater. What really happened is that you misinterpreted, again, and I remarked it. "Your discouragements don't bother me" is not an argument. It's a misinterpretation.
Second. You argued that God doesn't require submission. I gave you two peices of evidence that he does. You returned with empty platitudes.
But, nevermind. Language doesn't work with you. This was a message from God and you missed it. I even went the "extra mile" for it. You're welcome.
>>
File: 67.jpg (57 KB, 1048x661)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Reminder to get saved if you don't know for sure you're going to heaven
And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.
https://youtu.be/kYmLzXHP2Ak
>>
>>61030212
He has no control over it retard. He is talking about his illness. No control over it. It is lifelong. Insurmountable. Incurable. You are talking circles not around him but around yourself. Do Christians not have a sense of shame when commiting hucksterism, or is psychopathy part of your doctrine?
>>
>>61026314
If he does, then yeah, I hope so.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.