[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: disgusting.jpg (5 KB, 259x194)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
> small chance of addiction if you have will power (ex: I smoked for 3 years now I'm like 1.5 years 'sober')

>pretty much gives you a different perspective on your problems

>you eat more and sleep better.

>you feel less depressed
>>
>>61027784
>start smoking weed a few months ago
>pot threads become more frequent
>>
>>61027812
i live in las vegas.

20-30% of this fucking entire city smokes. probably higher desu.
>>
>>61027784
i do ketamine instead, a lot easier
>>
>>61027847
I'm in Canada. Most are cool with it. A lot of 35 and under smoke
>>
>>61027862
How is it easier? I can go to a grocery store and get weed
>>
>>61027784
Seriously? I do. I'm doing it right now
>>
>>61027784
>smoke weed
>start becoming paranoid that I'm going to choke while high
>start to have trouble eating even when I'm not cause I have to consciously hold my breath until all food particles are out of my mouth
>even after I worked my way out of this still can't eat while high anymore
>>
I got a medical card in April and it's been great getting me to stop drinking myself to death. This weed from cookies is overpriced but it really is tasty and unique
>>
>>61027784
Why push drugs on others seriously
>>
shit got me paranoid i cant quit i need help
>>
File: cbd.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1536)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>61028066
Switch to CBD hemp flower.
I quit weed because it makes me paranoid now. CBD hemp flower satisfies my weed craving without making me paranoid
Pic related is some elektra I bought online from Plain Jane
>>
>>61028018
because drugs help people out especially weed
>>
It makes you slow in the head. That might not matter to wagecucks and neets but I'm trying to finish my studies.
>>
I quit weed because it started to give me acid-reflux and heart palpitations.
>>
>>61027784
>>pretty much gives you a different perspective on your problems

It does, and it gave me a huge reality shock everytime I smoked, that I really need to kill myself. I cant stop smoking because everytime I do it rips me out of my conscious body and makes me see myself for who I truly am

>you eat more and sleep better.

Makes me eat like a pig and sleep like a stone, with restless mornings, no dreams its hell

Take it from an addicted weed smoker anons please dont smoke it. It's not just harmless weed. It really fucks you up
>>
>>61028282
it's not that hard to quit dude.

you just lack willpower.
>>
>>61028193
not only this but it rewires your brain after a while. It can fuck with your cognitive abilities and basically give you autism, where as every information your brain takes in seems new to you and you must relearn it. That's why you can play one video games for 5000 hours high or do nothing all day and not be bored. It will not fix depression caused by circumstance, like your life is bad and therefore you are depressed, it only fixes actual depression where your life is good and you are still depressed. If your life is in shambles weed will only exacerbate all your problems and make you content with your shitty life, and when you get off of it you will want to kill yourself for all the time wasted playing pc games and masturbating. It's also expensive. If you do it and you are depressed due to circumstance, please only use a regular medicinal microdose and don't get high.
>>
>>61028320
This is just a cope. When your life is shit this is what you do to escape
>>
>>61028351
This is very true. It's undeniably expensive.
As a person who used to smoke daily for around a year and recently quit, getting off weed has been absolutely horrible. I don't feel compelled to smoke anymore cause it completely ruins my studying, but deep down I know I just want to get some weed and lock myself in a room with my computer and snacks and never see the world or know of any person ever again.
>>
>>61027784
Because im q federal employee and the bitch ass federal government won't legalize it. So I can't smoke God's green herb but I can get shitfaced drunk and poison my liver and it is perfectly legal
>>
>>61027784
only losers smoke that poison
>>
>>61028351
everyone here already has autism
you'd just be leveling up
>>
because where i am importing LSD is much cheaper than getting local weed (i doubt i could get pot through customs as it's hard to conceal and has a strong scent).
>>
>>61029446
you're on r9k you fucking flaming faggot retard loser
>>
Smoking weed gives me seizures.
>>
>>61027784
it made my depression like 10x worse and turned my daily bouts of insomnia into full-on panic attacks. basically this >>61028282
>>
I tried edibles and it scares me how my short term memory just disappears
>>
I am 20, will habitual smoking fuck up my brain?
>>
>>61029936
Your mileage may vary and everyone reacts to drugs differently, but if you're after anecdotes, I smoked heavily from 19-24 and even now that I've been sober for 4 years I still feel like I lost something during those years. I've lost some mental edge, I'm not as sharp as I used to be. I honestly think I broke my brain during those years. I also did other drugs which could have contributed but weed was the main thing, everything else was occasional.
>>
>>61027784
Because I live in fucking Indiana and that shit is still illegal
>>
>>61027812
i notice this too
>>
>>61028351
>>61029999
bro this is fucking me up
I'm 18 and i only smoked for a month, i did like wayyyy too much 4 or 5 times and it feels like it permanently fucked my brain
i've been off it for a month or so please tell me this shit goes away
>>
>>61027784
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/10/health/weed-marijuana-pregnancy-autism-link-wellness/index.html
Using something that literally is the cause of most of my damn problems is not going to help a damn thing. Death to all druggies
>>
>>61030830
I once had a friend who was a huge stoner with a huge stoner girlfriend. She got pregnant and smoked weed all through her pregnancy. Any time I would bring up how irresponsible it was since no one really knew the effects it could have, he would get extremely angry and defensive, saying that the lack of concrete evidence that it was bad was itself concrete evidence that it was harmless, and that his mom smoked weed when she was pregnant with him and he turned out fine (despite having numerous health issues, likely unrelated but thought it was interesting). I'm all for people enjoying drugs and weed is about the safest drug you can get but people who act like it has no negative effects and that it's some miracle plant with no consequences make my blood fucking boil.

Again, not sure if it's related, but their kid was born with some health problems. And from what I've heard (I stopped hanging out with them) a few years later they had another kid with even more serious health problems. Could be a coincidence, but who knows? If you're pregnant, don't fucking do drugs, people.
>>
>>61027784
>smoke weed every day
>weed does nothing now

very cool
>>
>>61030286
mine never did but I smoked for years and I have adhd. Maybe rewired me or gave me schizo a little bit. exercise will help. it completely fucks your dopamine receptors so when you come off everything seems bland and it almost feels like you're not even fully awake. It feels like everything is a dream
>>
File: IMG_20201023_125900.jpg (1.54 MB, 2976x2968)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>61027784
Weed is for losers, men inject hard drugs.
>>
File: 1579854874950.gif (27 KB, 220x242)
27 KB
27 KB GIF
I've been daily smoking for 4 years, and only this past year has it lost most of its magic. Weed is not the permanent solution bros.
>>
>>61029746
Ya but for your sexy ass
>>
>>61028018
Dude it's weed relax , it's not like he's telling people to pop Xanax and Oxycodone
>>
>>61029446
Lmaoo your such a weenie gtfoh bro
>>
File: 1605657216115.gif (350 KB, 368x450)
350 KB
350 KB GIF
>>61029999
>>61028351
dang you guys are smart where did you get all this bro science from?
>>
>>61027784
I get regularly drug tested but I used to smoke and oh boy do I miss it right now
>>
>>61027812
I actually started smoking because you did lol
>>
>>61030137
Based
>>61031609
I hope you've of age in your area, young person
>>
>>61027892
nobody needs your comment when your entire country legalized weed, it's obvious the majority are "cool with it" fucking dumbass
you are irrelevant to the world entirely, retard
>>
>>61028351
>>61030286
cananbis is not rewiring your brain, retards
what is rewiring your brain is your own inactivity
when you stop studying, you stop exercising, you stop progressing in life, that's when your brain starts adapting
smoking weed is actually providing neuroprotective properties for your brain
if anything it's like you are 'saving' a copy of your brain for later
but at the end of the day you need to be the one putting in work to live your life
you are using weed entirely as an excuse with baseless, bullshit claims with no sources
when really one of you is 18 and is retarded enough to think a few months of weed smoking is brain damage inducing, lol
you are stupid fucking kids, get off the internet for fuck sake
>>
>smoke nearly every day for 6 years
>start and stop for a while
>each time I pick it up my anxiety spikes and I get heart palpitations with feelings of dread
>overanalyse everything
>tried to smoke a joint last night
>had a full blown dissociative experience
>everything felt fake and dreamy, I would talk to myself and immediately forget what I said, and became anxious and aware of the fact the silence was following everything I said
Scared the fuck out of me, I'm gonna miss weed bros, at least we had a good run.
>>
>you are stupid fucking kids, get off the internet for fuck sake
Lol nigger its not 2002, young skippers aren't gonna hop off the computer and go play swingball instead. This is the Internet now
>>
>61032203
Connoisseurs have been lamenting the loss of intellectually, and spiritually stimulating pot, in exchange for what was at first the infiltration of domestically grown indica, and what later became a genetically bottlenecked, poly-hybridized gene pool, high in THC, and possessing an dizzying array of flavors, but homogeneous in its ability to produce a bland, sedative effect, of limited utility to the artists, gifted academics, and spiritual sages who once embraced the species for its ability to enhance their intellectual and spiritual lives.
Get off the internet you faggot zoomer. You are too retarded to talk.
>>
Here's why
>started smoking at 13, I'm 22 now
>kills motivation, drives you to be a dopamine driven pleasure hound
>drives you to waste your money on weed
>boosts estrogen
>makes you stupid

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.