[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1605999940538.jpg (104 KB, 996x640)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Ready to Mingle Edition
Previously >>61021748
>>
>>61031458
>tfw no bf to play older vidya with and play guitar for
Shit sucks, dudes. You guys wanna hear some synthy stuff I put together at all?
>>
>>61031458
I wish I wasn't depressed. I don't feel like I have a real reason to be.

>fat
my fault
>lonely
my fault
>still live at home
my fault

Can't be depressed over stuff that's my fault.
>>
>>61031536
Sure thing. What's your favorite band?
>>
>he's not someone's sugar baby
You guys are definitely missing out on being spoiled like a pretty girl
>>
>>61031541
C'mon, anon, you can't blame yourself for still living at home and being lonely right now. Shit's too fucked to be out on your own. Maybe it is your fault that you're fat, but you shouldn't let your problems define you. Because your problems aren't unfixable.

>>61031568
I think being spoiled is so overrated. I'm at the point where I don't need too much to be satisfied. Someone who holds me, respects my autonomy, and tells me they love me is damn good enough for me. Gifts are nice and all, but I'm plenty okay with just being with someone.
>>
Why have I been cursed to be such a loner
>>
>>61031541
Lost a bunch of weight this year myself. I'm a total retard and still summoned up the willpower one day, you definitely can too. Still a friendless failure, but at least I'm slightly less grotesque with clothes on now.
>>
>>61031557
That's a really tough one, I don't think I have a singular favorite band. Some of my favorites are Rush, Oingo Boingo, Bolt Thrower, and Judas Priest though. Here's some vocaroos of my music. There's no real guitars but there are some fake ones made by applying guitar distortion to synths:
https://vocaroo.com/1o0A7gYdhTGo
https://vocaroo.com/11o72uX8bIA7
https://vocaroo.com/1jLsvXqQnpdH
https://vocaroo.com/17t2YKd4axLZ
https://vocaroo.com/1erfdT0wsD1x

Hope you guys like them!
>>
>>61031653
I don't see how I can't blame myself, it's my fault. I spent years doing nothing and not working and saving money so I never could move out. I have money saved now but not enough to move out.

>>61031690
How did you summon the willpower? I have no idea how to do it.
>>
File: 1525073710800.png (228 KB, 708x572)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>61031722
I like those songs a lot, fren. I gave each of them a listen so far and I'm listening to the last one right now.
>>
File: Doom.png (1002 KB, 1920x1080)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
>>61031813
Awesome, glad you're liking them! After you finish that last one, could you tell me which one's your favorite and why? Also fun fact, I made the first two tracks listed for a Doom wad I'm working on. Here's a screenshot from MAP03 of the wad, attached to my post
>>
File: 1601639343023.jpg (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>61031722
Thanks for sharing, I'll give 'em a listen! My old man was a fan of Judas Priest, and so I am by extension, but I've never dived too deep. My favorite is either The Shins or Vampire Weekend.
>>61031771
You might not have enough to move out, but you still have some left. That means you still have something to show for it. Regardless of whether or not its your own fault, you're the only one in the position to change things. Some money is better than no money.
>>
>>61031831
Never gave those two bands you listed much of a listen, but I should give them another try. I grow to like more music every year. Also, based dad, Priest is the shit. Even Tim Owens era is pretty damn good at times. One of my favorite Priest chorus's is easily in Death Row.
>>
>>61031827
I would pick the third one as my favorite, because it reminds me of how Pokemon battle themes are and I can picture battling the Champion.
>>
File: 1603659139961.jpg (398 KB, 700x990)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>61031848
Yeah, I'm thankful I have my dad's taste in music, I have a perfect reason to listen to Priest now. Also the synth stuff is really good, thanks again for sharing!
>>
>>61031879
Man, it's been a long time since I played those games. X and Y turned me off the series hard. Gen 3 was always my favorite. Sceptile sickest starter, every gen. I do like that track quite a bit though myself, I had a lot of fun doing the solos with the "guitar".

>>61031891
No prob man, it's always fun to share my music! One of the things that always makes me happy, actually. I can't imagine a good time to not listen to Priest honestly. Probably one of the most consistent metal bands quality wise, alongside Bolt Thrower and Death imo.
>>
>>61031831
It's just sitting there though. Not doing anything. If I'm not moving out what is it there for?
>>
File: EnWA0otXUAEL5vO.jpg (493 KB, 2048x2048)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
I wondered what ever happened to the anon who said he was gonna freeze himself to death threads arent the same without him
>>
File: 1601359299962.png (561 KB, 710x850)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>61031926
It's still money that you can use in case of an emergency. Hell, maybe use some of it to buy something you'll enjoy. Or get some kind of dopamine rush with it, idk. Your place must be shitty if you want to move out that bad. It sucks ass, I know, but I'm here for you.

>>61031941
Gone, but never forgotten
>>
File: EnDShbXUwAAiIQA.jpg (622 KB, 1369x2048)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
>>61031982
Regardless if he's gone or not he made a lasting impact on me which is weird to think that someone on r9k did, but I hope he's doing well or at the very least found what he's want
>>
>>61031982
My place is shitty but also I'm almost 30 and feel like I should move out of my dads place by now. I keep buying myself stuff for dopamine but it never lasts long. I just bought a PS5 for that reason. Almost bought a $1500 pack of 1st edition Pokemon cards. Nothing makes me happy anymore.
>>
File: 1601227488595.png (1.34 MB, 892x847)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
Man, there's barely been any actual talk about being gay. I'm trying to find a bf to, ya know...

>>61032076
I really wish someone gave you the advice of not buying a console at launch. Pokemon cards are cool and all. Does being affectionate with someone make you happy?

>>61032005
Yeah, I sincerely hope he didn't freeze himself to death. Jesus fuck, that's an awful way to go.
>>
>>61032126
Well, you're going to have to have more to talk about beyond being gay. If you're trying to find a bf, look at what others are talking about, and if they seem up your alley you go from there, asking for contact info and all of that.
>>
>>61031536
YES absolutely, especially if you were that anon who posted those two piano improvisational pieces
>>
>>61032126
Why is buying a console on launch bad? I thought it would make me happy, and it does a little. I wanted to fulfill a childhood dream of being able to afford something like this at launch. It's just a shame that the Coof made it impossible for it to be a real launch complete with camping in line at stores, which would have made it better for me.
>>
File: Rom 1;26.png (216 KB, 498x372)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>61031458
Kill yourselves you disgusting abominations

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
>>
File: Em9N9_bUwAEkwgW.jpg (288 KB, 1487x2048)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>61032126
Yeah I hope he didnt either, hopefully he pops his head in one of these threads again one day so I can talk to him again
>>
>>61032250
>tfw no bf to share a tent with camping overnight for console launch
Consoles at launch don't typically have great libraries and prices tend to go down, but you're right about the fulfillment aspect of it. That's what matters in the end.
>>
hi ben lol
>>
>>61032333
Sweet digits, who is ben?
>>
>>61032260
>doesn't want us to be gay because it's a sin and bad
>wants us to kill ourselves which is a sin and bad

make up your mind
>>
>>61032349
You can't win in pride driven belief systems.
>>
I miss my cute catboy bf
>>
>>61032223
I did not post piano pieces, because I can't play piano. I did post these however >>61031722

I hope you like them!
>>
>>61032260
>kill yourselves
tell me anon, why doesn't god kill me himself or rather created me in the first place?
>>
>>61032605
That's the last thing you should do. A boyfriend should be important but he shouldn't dictate everything about your life like that. He should be able to do things on his own, and you should be able to do things on your own too.
>>
>>61032605
>put all your energy into him
Would putting all my energy inside him be enough though?
>>
>playing civ 6 with "friends"
>turn 132
>making 35 science a turn and in last place
>someone is making 400 science a turn and is way ahead of everyone else

i don't know why i bother trying to learn new stuff when i can't figure it out. does anyone want a retard bf
>>
>>61032653
If he's a good boyfriend he's going to want you to have your own time to yourself, you know. Everyone needs "me time". It's good for reflecting on oneself and generally having a little bit of quiet. If I had a boyfriend I would absolutely love him with my whole heart, but I wouldn't forsake everything else I love too just for him.

>>61032665
Don't call yourself a retard, anon. Not every kind of game is for everyone anyways, right? What kind of vidya is your favorite to play, solo or with friends? For me it's older FPS's and platformers, though I've been playing Fallout 2 lately and enjoying it quite a bit. I like Fallout 1 tonally more but Fallout 2 is a step up in mechanics and exploration, no doubt about it.
>>
>>61032679
I play games by myself normally because I don't want to keep anyone down or be embarrassed by my mistakes. I made the mistake of joining this game just to have something to do, but I should have just not played. Also I am retarded, I'm bad at everything. I like most games except sports and horror.
>>
>>61032702
>I don't want to keep anyone down or be embarrassed by my mistakes
I know the only thing I care about is if my friend has fun playing. As long as the friend(s) have fun, then I do too. Do you have any particular favorite games? Even if it's not my kind of thing I won't judge you for favorites.
>>
>>61032717
My favorite game of all time is Kotor 1/2. I lump them together because they're essentially the same game in terms of genre and gameplay, only difference is story and characters and a few QOL improvements. What is your favorite game?
>>
>>61032732
Nice pick! I've never been a big Star Wars guy in terms of universe but a lot of the earlier games seem to be pretty high quality. I'd like to try out Dark Forces in particular some time.
Favorite game of all time is Mega Man 3. I wouldn't call it the best in the series (In fact, I'd say my favorites from a quality standpoint are 4, 6, and 11), but 3 has a lot of semimetal value that other games don't quite have. I'd of never got into music without hearing all those amazing tunes when I was young. If, let's say I had to make a 3x3 of favorite games, it'd be Mega Man 3, Doom, Blood, Postal 2, Deus Ex, System Shock, Dragon Quest III, Resident Evil 4, and Super Metroid. I lump Doom 1 and 2 together for the same reasons you lump Kotor 1 and 2 together.
>>
>>61031541
>I wish I wasn't depressed. I don't feel like I have a real reason to be.
And that just makes it worse because then you beat yourself up for being sad about things other people just deal with. And you know how much people hate being complained to. You won't get sympathy from anyone unless they've been depressed themselves. But there's plenty of us here.
>>
>>61032808
Not looking for sympathy, I just want to know how to not feel this way. I just want to feel enjoyment from something again.
>>
>>61032863
Me too, dude. Let me know if you figure it out, hey. I'm fucking up my life over this because I can't feel enjoyment either. Makes working a really tough sell, if I just want to maintain this minimal existence.
>>
File: giga.jpg (116 KB, 474x519)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>61032260
None of you niggers give us cures, I'm already doing nofap and it's just making me more desperate
>>
>>61031722
>tfw no bf to talk about Doragon Kuesuto with
>>
>>61033380
When I searched that up, it brought up that Legend of Dai anime. I watched part of the old one but dipped out around episode 10ish. That said I love Dragon Quest, 3 is my favorite as mentioned here >>61032767
For me out of the DQ games I've finished so far, I'd rank them 3 > 4 > 11 > 2 > 5 > 1
>>
>>61033404
Nah, Doragon Kuesuto is the game that preceded the original first game. Released on Famicom. Kind of a joke though, I just want to talk about the entire series. That's a good choice of games you like. I like a lot of the games, even the unorthodox ones like 6 and 7.
>>
>>61033433
I was enjoying 6 but took a break since I marathon'd 4 and 5 back to back. Love the battle theme in 6 a lot. Extremely comfy series. Out of those I ranked lemme tell you, I love all of them a bunch. Only one I actually grew up with was 1 on NES. Been playing some of Builders 1, that's a fun game too. I like it way more than Minecraft, that's for sure. What other games do you like? Any music you like too outside of kino vidya music? You've piqued my interest, Anon.
>>
File: 1602840527664.jpg (109 KB, 859x1024)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
I want an angel to visit me during the night like a succubus, but instead of taking my life force with sex, he gives me lifeforce through cuddling and kissing me whole night!
>>
>>61033474
Same, the battle theme for 6 is great. Same for the boss theme in 7 which sounds. Very whimsical yet urgent. I'm playing through the games again actually, I'm at 4 currently, going to go up to 11S again. Builders is a lot of fun, if you enjoy 1 you'll love 2 a lot more. A huge sense of progression with a lot of freedom as time goes on. I like a ton of JPRGS like Pokemon, Final Fantasy, SMT, Digimon, Chrono Trigger, regular RPGs like Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls etc. Fighters, adventure games, collectahons, visual novels, mystery games. A lot to name. But I like video game music a lot to the point I like messing around, remixing, remaking and remastering them. Outside of that, I like jazz, synth and Japanese fusion.
>>
where are you even supposed to meet other gay dudes? grindr sucks
>>
File: jnys80j6ale41.jpg (14 KB, 400x287)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>message a tinder match
>they reply
>>
>>61033546
Oh man, SMT is one I want to get into more. Still need to finish my playthrough of SMT1, I was having a lot of fun with it. Bufu and Zio spells seem kind of busted but I'm told it's more balanced in later games. I've only played through FF7 when I was younger and FF1 a few months ago, I loved 1. Favorite Fallout game? I can't get into 4 and something about 3 actively pissed me off when I tried playing it again, though I thought it was just "okay" when I played it as a teen. You've got a nice range of vidya tastes though anon! The fact that you mess with music production stuff makes me, a musician, very happy. I only have one fusion jazz album out of my CD collection though, it's Casiopea's debut album. I mostly have metal and prog albums otherwise. You got discord at all?
>>
>>61033574
I've only got into SMT fairly recently myself through Persona, but I'm enjoying it so far. As for the FF games, I'm on the same boat, though I played 6 when I was younger, went up to 8, skipped 11 and then played 13. Then 15. My favorite Fallout game will come as no surprise but New Vegas for sure. I'm playing through 4 again with mods but you're right that there's something off about it. Thanks for the compliment, I'm interested that you're a musician. I've always dabbled with music but I wouldn't call myself a musician per say, just a pastime. But Casiopea is a really good one, nice. I do have a discord actually, I don't have a throwaway account though so I don't really like putting it here. I can send it to you though or you can send it to me through email or something.
>>
>>61033626
New Vegas is pretty good. It took awhile for it to click with me but once it did I loved it. The DLC especially, though Dead Money was kind of dull at points.
You can send your discord to this email musicanon@yahoo.com
>>
>>61033640
Yeah, it seems to be a general consensus that Dead Money has a lot of issues with pacing and tone. And thanks, I'll send it over
>>
Fallout1>2>nv(close to 2)>f2 mods>tactics>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest
I hope van buren on f2 engine comes out soon
>>
>>61033687
4 > tactics > 3 >>>>>>>>>>>> 2 > 1 > NV
>>
>>61033687
>>61033693
76 > 4 > 3 > > NV > Tactics >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 > 1
Beat that
>>
>tfw played tactics first and enjoyed it the most out of all fallout games
>>
>>61033716
you've got a point. 76 is just a great game overall, glad it was made.
>>
>>61033693
>>61033716
I have a bf so i win, sorry chuds
>>
>>61033732
doesn't count if you didn't meet him in fallout 76
>>
>>61033670
Awesome, I will add you as soon as I can!
>>
>>61033788
Sounds good, looking forward to it. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Cute_Docks.png (496 KB, 1280x1051)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>tfw no bf to relax with in scenic environments
>>
>>61033837
A ~5'10", chubby twink, trilingual, mathematician/physicist bf to go to scenic places ^^
>>
>>61033837
>tfw no your mom to relax with in scenic environments
>>
>>61031458
>tfw first time using Grindr I found a dude who was willing and able to suck my dick and was probably my top 5 suk of all time
>tfw meanwhile trying to get some to say hi on Tinder is like finding a 4 leaf clover on a Cloverfield.
Fuck I'm more hetero than homo but shit like this make it hard to be hetero.
>>
Umm, excuse me, this is a robot thread?
>>
i just want a gay friend with benefits to full fill each other sexually
>>
>>61033993
Normalfaggots are incapable of handling the idea of a place they aren't welcome, so they've flooded in and formed a self sustaining circlejerk
>>
>>61034164
your mom was incapable of handling my penis so she died
>>
File: 1605711258212.png (247 KB, 500x411)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
Furries, barafags and fat fetishists are truly disgusting, and I'm sure that if those degenerates didn't exist, there would be significantly less homophobia in the world, due to there being much less to be disgusted by.
>>
>>61034270
Not him but can you kill me with your penis?
>>
>>61034310
are you a milf? what can you offer me
>>
I'm going to invite black metalfags to these threads
surely there will be many of them interested :3
>>
>>61034408
why would black people want to be around racists
>>
>>61034408
Fuck that, bring in thrash and death chads instead
>>
>>61034444
Because racists make me horny.
t. Black guy
>>
>tfw no tech death bf
>>
tfw no Those Once Loyal bf
>>
>>61034444
Racist people???? I had never heard anything like this against them
Doubt that it is about that, maybe it is due to they insecurity
>>
>>61034497
hi ramen
>>
>>61034497
you ever just straight up jack it at a kkk meeting?
>>
>>61034514
>>61034515
Yeah, can't talk too busy jacking off
>>
File: 2865087.jpg (288 KB, 1600x1200)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
something about colombian men...
>>
>>61031458
You ever fantasize so hard that you just cum on the spot without ever touching your dick?
>>
>>61034567
>tfw no colombian mafia bf to live stream my violent execution
>>
>>61034615
Happens to me a lot, I love cumming handsfree
>>
>>61031458
I let a guy suck my dick and it felt really good, how do I cope?
>>
>>61034930
Suck each other off at the same time next time?
>>
>>61034930
By having another person suck your dick, simple
>>
>>61034938
I really dont w ant to be g ay
>>
>>61035169
Embrace it, anon. It's easier that way.
>>
>tfw no bf to randomly send me pics of his nuts and butt
>>
>>61034497
Yeah me too, its weird
t. brownie
>>
>>61035196
none of the guys i've ever dated do this, tragic
>>
>>61035219
I never dated anyone yet, but I feel your pain
>>
File: image0-4.jpg (252 KB, 850x1200)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>tfw no baker bf that wears a suit
>>
>>61034561
you done yet? I need an update
>>
>>61035229
make sure you send random pics of your nut and dick in return
>>
>>61035230
A ~5'10", chubby twink, trilingual, mathematician/physicist bf that's well dressed ^^
>>
>>61035237
Yes, I plan to do that
>>
I remember when these threads used to be filled with qt austwinks, good times T.T
>>
>>61035230
those aren't women?
>>
I woke up another day, time to beat and rape some fags until they call me daddy
>>
>>61035264
I'm first in the line, beat me up
>>
File: EnRoJlEW8AImFX7.jpg (62 KB, 660x510)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>tfw everyone is a hoe
Not gonna make it, bros.
>>
>>61035453
I ain't a hoe. I'm just bored as fuck.
>>
>>61035490
I have been outdoors all day and explored nature.
It was beautiful, but godamn I wish I was with a bf.
>>
File: q217.png (1.44 MB, 1200x1842)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
personally i'd use it to cuddle and caress people

22. If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you?
>>
>>61035582
yes, i'd kill many people
>>
>>61035582
probably would just kill myself in all likelihood
>>
>>61035549
I envy you, I wish I could explore nature. But I live in the middle of the city.
>>
>>61035582
No, I wouldn't hurt even my most hated of enemies.
>>
>>61035686
this is the worst feel, i used to live 10 metres away from a big forest, i just had to cross the road and i was on a comfy nature path
now i live in an ugly city where the flora consists of decorative bushes and the fauna is packs of feral arabic children
>>
>>61035686
Yeah it is great, not gonna lie. I deplore cities greatly and I hope I can find a way or means to live here in the rural.
Good thing for you is cities have more people which means more boys too.
I just have a few old boomers near me.
>>
>>61035698
explain this mindset
>>
>>61035716
I take no pleasure in hurting anyone, even if I hate them. I just feel displeased, like I haven't achieved anything. Revenge doesn't taste sweet to me at all either.
>>
>>61035736
even if they would/have hurt you?
>>
>>61035756
That's a difficult question but, I would defend myself of course. It's just having the option of hurting them when they aren't in the position to hurt me where I feel isn't right.
>>
>>61035263
No, they just have soff boi boobs UwU
>>
Faggots can't be robots
A
G
G
O
T
S

C
A
N
T

B
E

R
O
B
O
T
S
>>
But I am one? Right here.
>>
>>61035782
>soff boi boobs
my fave
>>
>>61035797
Literally just get on grindr and get topped
>>
>>61035834
But I don't want that, neither does that help me become more normal.
>>
>>61035845
Why the hell would you want to be normal if you can get sex and affection at the snap of a finger?
>>
>>61035845
are you sure? about the normal bit
>>
>>61035861
Sex isn't some holy grail, anon.
Don't be retarded.
>>
>>61035861
Because I want a committed monogamous relationship, not to be a slut.
I don't want to have sex with strangers who won't care about me.
>>
>>61035874
Well put. The normalfag thing to do these days is to just go and have a bunch of casual sex without any meaning. Lost count how many times people would tell me to just go get laid, as if it was a great solution.
Still gonna be bfless on top of losing dignity.
>>
>poke my head into /r9gay/ to see what's up
>Grindr-kun at it again
Ay carumba.
>>
>>61035861
It isn't that easy, STDs, people with agendas. You name it. There's a lot of dangers and honestly not worth it.
>>
>>61035915
Yeah don't bother, anon. Pretty soon the slutshills will appear in a bunch.
>>
>>61035915
It definitely seems that way. I'm just gonna go and play some retro games. Who wants to join me?
>>
>>61035953
which games anon?

originaigallyerino of course
>>
>>61035953
sorry anon i do not enjoy retro games
>>
File: stupid fuckign face.jpg (208 KB, 1500x1500)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>61035953
I'll be getting back to my DQ8 playthrough in a bit too.
Have a good one, anon.
>>
>>61035980
youre still playing dq8?
>>
File: VIDEO GAMES.png (82 KB, 234x192)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>61035996
Yessir. It's a long, meaty fucking game, but I'm getting into it.
I played it for 15 hours straight yesterday.
Hopefully I can play 15 hours more today, inshallah.
>>
File: 8.jpg (190 KB, 800x1200)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>61035996
I don't blame him, DQ8 is a huge piece of meat to bite at once.
>>61036023
Just wait till you get to 7.
>>
>>61035969
A lot of old school first party Nintendo games
>>
>>61036023
>long, meaty fucking
tell me more
>>
>>61036066
pretty fucking kino, always sperged over nintendo games lol

what system? SNES? 64?
>>
>>61036085
A mixture of SNES, 64, GC. Going up to DS as the limit. Gonna be playing them through December
>>
>>61036129
Not him but the Nintendo DS was such a rad little system. One of the best handheld libraries to date.
Combine that with the DSLite's ability to play GBA games and you never need another portable system again.
>>
File: 1605890668646.jpg (40 KB, 616x472)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>61036129
sounds like you have your hands full lol
gamecube by itself has so many good games

how many games have you gotten through yet?
do you have a fav?
>>
>>61036138
Yeah, I have a ton of good memories playing the DS. Had a lot of gems on that consoles as well as a lot of shovelware. Still had a nice feel to them though.
>>61036157
I've gotten through most of the SNES and 64 lineup so far. I'm touching on GC with Wind Waker and Mario Sunshine. But I got my work cut out for me.
My fav so far has got to be Majora's Mask and Wind Waker so far. But there's a lot of competition.
>>
File: snufkingif.gif (149 KB, 461x346)
149 KB
149 KB GIF
>>61036196
>My fav so far has got to be Majora's Mask and Wind Waker
Impeccable taste. Majora's Mask is a work of art, I don't care what anyone says.
>>
>>61036196
holy shit yeah wind Waker is literally my favourite game of all time lol (maybe besides tes 3 :p)
glad you liked it! MM is really good too.
hope you like SM Sunshine, I always liked it but most people would say sm64 is better
>>
>>61036215
Agreed, despite sharing a lot with Ocarina of Time. It felt pretty difficult, the tone for example
>>61036246
Yeah, I'm liking Wind Waker a lot, the sea adventure on top of the artstyle and premise gets me in a good mood
Thanks, I'll be sure to enjoy em
>>
File: xcomf.png (466 KB, 600x800)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>61036299
Well put, the tone is the best part.
I love how dark and saturated the colors are. The ominous music. The "denial of doom" atmosphere that pervades the whole game.
One of the things I really liked was how the moon is never explicitly pointed out at first. You only see it by actually looking around yourself.
I still remember as a kid, looking into the sky and seeing that grotesque face staring down at me.
OoooooOOOOO! So fucking good.
>>
>>61036364
not him but stone tower temple is one of my fav dungeons in any zelda :p (which is good because the other three (other than snowhead maybe?) aren't that great lol)
>>
>tfw sperg out and destroy relationships
>>
>>61036443
Eh, I thought the dungeons on MM were pretty alright.
Given, Stone Temple Tower is a high mark for the series. But I enjoyed all of them.
It sounds like a cop-out but the atomosphere and sidequests are where MM really shines.
>>
>>61036493
Destroy how? Give me an example.
>>
>>61035953
me let me join please let me join me let me join
>>
>>61036498
it's not a cop out lol. MM has the better side quests than some RPGs I've played! I always thought how fucking awesome it was that everyone had a schedule for the 3 day cycle. people lost their shit when oblivion had npc schedules but MM did it first 6 years earlier! it's really impressive especially for a game from 2000
>>
>>61036549
Sure thing man, I just finished the Forbidden Woods so I'm taking a little break. When I get back to playing I'll let you know.
>>
>tfw no bf to go through the entire playstation catalogue with
>>
>>61036570
mem mem eme me me me me p icpick me pick me
>>
File: file.png (622 KB, 621x900)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>refuse to improve self
>still expect a pure cute lithe and feminine bf who's a vision of femboi perfection

is anyone else like me? I'm fat, ugly, with no redeeming qualities
>>
>>61036570
Good luck fellow retro brother
>>
>>61036605
hehe that depends, anon
where u from?
:D
>>
>>61036628
texas now mem eme emadd me
>>
>>61036607
typical case of straigth male entitlement
>>
>>61036637
T-T why are all the good boys half across the globe
some american itt pls headpat this texas anon
>>
File: 1606064001182.jpg (261 KB, 1024x834)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>tfw no retro game nerdy discord where we cant shoot the shit and sperg out
it might not turn out great lol but itd be worth a shot right
>>
>>61036649
this sucks all the cool people are in europen adns stiff
>>
>>61036651
Any r9gay server will eventually turn into slutposting, dead or dead/previously slutposting.
>>
>>61036651
I would like that a lot, sounds fun.
Granted I never streamed anywhere before, be it discord or anywhere else
>>
File: EnVuzEqXMAIvtb_.jpg (113 KB, 680x667)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>61036664
there there
i would hug u if i could anon
>>
>>61036637
I'm in the US but I'm up north.
I know your pain, though. Euro boys are treasures.
>>
>>61036665
I've never been in a r9gay server before, is it really that bad?
>>
>>61036694
If its not drama, its selfpostsluts, if its not it gets just dead.
The issue we are all single and inevitable people will get interested in each other.
>>
>>61036761
Ah, I guess that makes sense. Guess I'll stick with 1on1 conversations.
>>
naoyne want to watch hethers and then watch heathers the musical and then watch heathesr the tv show
>>
>>61036786
It could be cool if we all could stop thirsting for each other. But such is life.
>>
>>61036801
Yeah, it's a real shame. I guess that's human nature for you.
>>
the reason why we all thirst over each other is that we are
>lonely
>gay
so when the entire board is full of lonely people....and there is a gay thread....easy pickings
however most of us here are mentally retarded, so nothing ever happens and none of us actually get into relationships. we just whine all day. it is beautiful, anons
>>
imagine choosing to be mentally retarded
imagine not wanting to thirst/be thirsted over
>>
>>61036836
Very true, it's a conundrum.
>>
imagine choosing to be mentally retarded
imagine wanting to thirst/be thirsted over
>>
someone olease hjust watch heathes with me
>>
imagine choosing
imagine wanting
>>
>>61036894
buddha pls go
>>
>>61036891
What's heathes?
>>
>>61036909
heathers.. I al sleepy amnd cannot type
>>
File: f9a.jpg (24 KB, 600x616)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>61036904
Not until you abandon all delusions of control.
>>
>>61036915
Still don't know what heathers is, I would like to watch it with you
>>
>>61036935
you will love it this is a threat, what is your disocrd
>>
>>61036945
I don't like sending my discord on the thread
>>
>>61036995
then senr me a burner or something dumbass
>>
File: Cute_Puff.png (143 KB, 750x695)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>61035801
Patrician taste
Soff boi boobs are the only acceptable boobs
>>
>>61036508
freak out at social situations and unintentionally create drama, with someone who detests drama
>>
>>61037122
Do you wanna try and fix or prevent that?
>>
>>61037016
but i don't like soft bois, just their boobs
>>
>>61037144
>tfw not fat but got manboobs
Why god why
>>
>>61037162
for me to suck on
>>
>>61037177
But I dunno if it will feel good or not
>>
>>61037197
only one way to find out, i know it will feel good for me
>>
>>61037220
I'm curious now, always thought of it as a negative,you're making it a positive
>>
>>61037232
put them tips on my lips and i'll make you feel how positive it is
>>
>>61037274
tits, damn you autocorrect
>>
Holy fucking shit thread #1207. I remember when the first thread emerged. Are newer threads more chill and less depressing or is it the same as it was?
>>
>>61037287
Tits, tips, nips, doesn't matter to me, I still want them on your lips
>>
>>61037316
i mean you might be able to substitute a tip, if you know what i mean, wink wink
>>
File: rL9q8zD.jpg (333 KB, 1380x1199)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>61037308
It comes and goes.
Sometimes, we have really good threads where everyone gets along and it's all gravy.
Then we have other threads where it's a lot more dour.
Tide comes in, tide goes out.
>>
I never thought as myself as being gay but I occasionally get intrusive thoughts about getting a dick in my ass.
>>
>>61037308
Worse, too many normalfags.
>>
>>61037308
Aside from the ocassional politics and slut-related scuffles, it seems relatively calm.
>>
>>61037331
thank you for sharing with the class anon please sit down
>>
>>61037331
Same, I thought the same as you when I was 18, now 4-5 years later I still feel the same.
>>
>>61037324
Oh I gotcha, I gotcha real good with that one
>>
>>61037355
you know me anon, subtle as a brick to the face
>>
>>61037371
Good good, because we gotta subsitute that brick with something else
>>
>>61037378
uwu? tell me more
>>
>>61037510
Gonna try and be subtle, but you'll like it a lot, let's just say it's pretty soft
>>
Im currently bs'ing a paper. god i hate school,,,,.
>>
>>61037542
Same, mine is all online and I hate it because I get distracted so easily
>>
>>61037526
as soft as the load i'm planning to blast in yours? god subtlety really is an art
>>
>>61037328
Ahh I see I see

>>61037340
Oh well, all of r9k suffers from this from what I've seen.

>>61037341
Then I might come and check these threads every now and then.

On other note, my life has been really weird. I've met a boy from America and I will visit him next year, hopefully we become boyfriends.
>>
>>61037570
Damn, I can't beat that, you win my dude, your load is way softer
>>
>>61037596
lol practice makes perfect
>>
>>61037555
same for me anon. I just wrote a movie review and I never even watched the movie. fuck psyh i hate it.
what classes are giving you trouble anon?
>>
>>61037628
what movie did you review
>>
>>61037614
Well I got plenty of time to practice, all I need is a practice buddy
>>
File: m68rfmdv_400x400.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>61037585
Congratulations, family.
May you find yourself into marriage.
>>
>>61037628
I got online classes for television theory, it's really annoying, I'm supposed to be doing practical stuff like making a show but because of COVID all we do is essays
>>
File: 1554181983079.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
hey fags question here

I have a gay friend (i'm straight) and he recently admitted to me he's attracted to me, how do I approach this
>>
>>61037707
if you're not attracted to him then don't do anything dumbass
>>
File: 1598990868525.jpg (208 KB, 570x570)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>61037707
>how do I approach this
Just nicely tell him that you're not that way, you're straight, and while you like him a lot as a friend, you can't and won't ever see him in that way.
I had to do the same thing but in reverse for a female.
>>
>>61037707
Try and think why he would be attracted to you, think about how you feel about him as well since a relationship (should you wish to pursue it) is meant to be mutual, if you don't have feelings for him, tell him that, be upfront but understanding. If you do have feelings for him, talk it through and come to an agreement.
>>
>>61037653
i'm sure you'll find one soon :3
>>
>>61037707
you need to allow him to fuck your boypussy, if you cum that means you are also gay and you must marry him
>>
>>61037707
i'd suck his dick in a friendly manner
>>
>>61037735
Thanks anon, you gave me more confidence
>>
>>61037763
i'd give you more er em you're welcome
>>
>>61037663
Thank u Mr Anon. I'll get married as soon as gay people are actually accepted in society
>>
>>61037791
I'm always welcome for more confidence, the boost in all areas is appreicated sweet thang
>>
how come all the anons i end up falling for are near their 30's.
maybe i just have a thing for mature guys.
problem is i dont want to date someone that much older than me.
these are conflicting feelings anons.
>>
>>61037839
Are the anons you mean all near 30? Or just coincedence? Have you met anyone younger?
I have the opposite problem, the people I meet all tend to be younger than me, I'm in my early-mid 20s
>>
>tfw no bf to be around in person who doesn't mind that I'm dumb and autistic
>>
>>61037851
ive met younger anons, but i usually dont feel the same attraction towards them. and when i do they dont reciprocate it.
>>
Realistically being a slut is your only option to escape inceldom.
Ideally you could invest time and effort into self improvement, exercising, better diet, mental health care, finding productive hobbies, going outside, procuring friends and building a social support group... But let's be honest here, which one of you will actually go through with all these improvement steps that are necessary to debut yourself in the dating world?
That's why realistically speaking, being a slut is your best option because you wouldn't have to change one bit of who you are. You could become one right now, right away, with minimum effort. And thus you could reap the benefits of having a sex life without having to go through all the transformations necessary to have a normal social life.
It's not your idealized dream-like scenario of conjuring a loving husband from thin air, but it's something real that you have real chances of getting, and it will vastly improve your life.
>>
>>61037839
Go for them, you silly boy
>>
>>61037900
Then it could be that you fall for mature anons because they tend to be the ones that are down to earth most of the time.
>>
Don't respond to it or it'll never end, guys.
>>
>>61038009
Do you really want it to end?
>>
>>61038009
Don't worry, everytime he talks I just think of a preacher on the street.
>>
I love you slut-anon
>>
>>61038028
Yeah. It turns the whole thread into a shitflinging contest and no one is convinced of anything.
It goes round and round until one side just stops or a new thread is made. It's boring now.
>>
>>61038053
I love you too, anon. I wish I could be there to take you by the hand and walk around the park like two lovers.
>>
>>61037996
i should, but im afraid the age gap would be a problem, i think im too unsure to fully commit. >>61038008
probably, but i also want someone around my own ageto experiment with.this would also let met take a more dominant role in the relationship. im not sure i want that, but its nice to have the option.
>>
>>61038083
You mentioned that those who are your age or younger that you fall for don't return your feelings, what traits do you notice that the people you fall for have? What are you looking for in a relationship?
>>
>larpcelling again
We've been over this.
>>
>>61038104
i havent really thought about that anon, i guess they are just as naive and awkward as me.they are cute in a different way.
>>
>>61037127
yeah, so badly
it's not who I am
not doing it for attention or anything like that
just don't know how to navigate
>>
>tfw spurned my only relationship because I didn't realize how insanely unlikable my autism makes me
>tfw I found a rare someone that liked me for all of that horrible shit and i didn't even realize how good I had it
>>
>tfw no bf who sits with his face in my crotch for an hour while im playing vidya haha...
>>
>>61038261
Are you sure you fully burnt that bridge, anon?
There might still be hope.
And there are other autismo supremes out there who could tolerate you, don't worry.
There are so, so many people.
>>
File: 1605264580223.jpg (81 KB, 736x736)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>tfwywn have
>a cat
>a bf
>a home
>a house of your own
What am I even doing anymore.
>>
>>61038278
Having someone to do that to is literally what my dreams are made of.
What game would you be playing, though?
>>
>>61038239
Yeah, that's understandable. Fixing it is a journey and one that may not be easy on your own, talking or having someone who can understand and help you with flaws can also allow you to think more about yourself and how you act towards others.
>>
>>61038207
Not everyone here is a virgin autist like yourself
>>
>>61038318
I kinda wanna try the new COD and 2077, but DS3 also seems fun and I haven't played it yet. Not like you can really watch it when your face is full of musk though lol
>>
>>61038278
Only if your crotch is sweaty.
>>
>>61038296
>Are you sure you fully burnt that bridge, anon?
after all this time I'm actually on decent terms but we will never be together again. i'm sure there are others out there but they are few and far between and I hate being rejected for things which are practically out of my control. I'm quite autistic and weird so it's hard to find others like me let alone others that are even into that
>>
File: oversized rattus.png (1.54 MB, 918x1224)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>61038310
what sort of cats do you like?
>>
>>61038278
i hope my fbf lets me play with his pp while he's playing vidya
>>
>>61038083
>I don't want this
>I don't want that
God you're insufferable. Have you ever been with a guy before or all of this are just conjectures inside your head?
>>
>tfw no bf to play 2player pp joystick with
>>
File: Britishblue.jpg (273 KB, 924x1488)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>61038357
Oh a bunch. Snowshoe, bengal, ordinary tabby and English Shorthair as seen on image here. I also really like Norwegian Forestcat, grew up with one big tubby ginger boy. Miss him lots.
>>
>>61038008
>Then it could be that you fall for mature anons because they tend to be the ones that are down to earth most of the time.
this. I'm not saying I wasn't either but a lot of people in their late teens/early 20s are insufferable
>>
>>61038387
no ive never been with a guy. this might just be a bunch of bullshit in my head.
>>
>>61038337
Thanks for being understanding and proffering your advice, I do appreciate it.
It does seem somewhat difficult to find people who are as empathic as you describe, especially right now with the lockdowns.
Currently trying to get more used to a social environment by installing discord and adding loads of people, but it's kind of a scattergun approach, with the people themselves being a mixed bag.

None are as good as the guy who I freaked out in front of.
>>
>>61038417
You should quit the bullshit and go lose your virginity
>>
>>61038418
It's never easy, especially if you are conisdering the approach of talking to people online as practice. Many usually have ulterior motives which may not align with yours. It's why ghosting is a thing or why relationships tend to not work. There isn't a flow or a mutual understanding because there's a disconnect between what both sides want from the conversation or relationship as a whole.
My suggestion would be to try and find likeminded people who may share your interests or beliefs at first. Once you are comfortable with your own self, you can slowly edge towards talking to more.
>>
>>61038418
Discord is not a valid social practice because of anonymity.
>>
>>61038349
Somehow makes it hotter that those are all very violent games.

>>61038352
That's a little positive, I guess. Would you care to go more into the aspects of yourself you find weird?
I love unusual, eccentric, idiosyncratic people.
They're the best types.
>>61038397
Great choices! Norwegian Forest cats look great. Sorry to hear about your ginger moggy, he sounds like he was lovely.
Have you ever watched Turkish Van cats swimming? There's something very hypnotic and charming about it.
>>
>>61038455
you're right anon, but its still not that simple.
most of the guys i meet also end up being overseas.
>>
File: 230px-Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg (11 KB, 230x172)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>tfw no perfect god shota Kaworu bf
>>
>>61038491
Don't respond to the normalfag, anon. We've been over this.
>>
>>61038491
>Overseas
You're looking at the wrong places, my dear. You should focus on guys who are near you, so you at least have realistic chances of meeting them.
>>
>>61038502
Cry harder, virgin. You want people here to be forever stuck in the same hole as you and it's downright evil.
>>
>>61038466
Not been ghosted yet, thank God.
Do you mean find people in real life?
Not sure how to go about that, if so.

>>61038479
It's a step up from only posting here; there's more accountability because it's named, and it's harder to just slink away quietly if things get challenging. The other person feels more real.
Appreciate your point of view, though.
>>
>>61038502
>Don't respond to the normalfag, anon
why not? what do you think is going to happen?
>>61038513
i know but i dont want to just hit up some rando on grindr for a quick fuck. and i dont know where else to look.
>>
Let's make this really easy.
If anyone in this thread wants advice from normalfags, they can hop over to >>>/adv/
Anyone who knows themselves well enough to know that said advice will be bullshit can stay here.
>>
File: 7887736_f520.jpg (59 KB, 520x783)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>61038490
Anon, how can you be so wholesome and so vulgar at the same time?
>Turkish Van cats swimming
I have not, but I have looked them up and I am deeply intrigued. Didn't know this breed was a thing, thank you.
>>
>>61038350
Only if your drool on it too
>>61038490
I mean I'm pretty toxic so I'm gonna be flaming while you press your nose into my sweat <3
>>
>>61038557
>I don't know where else to look
Tinder, obviously.
>>
>>61038530
The only hole I'm interested in keeping anyone in is you in a shallow grave you fucking demon. Kill yourself.
>>
>>61038547
Not necessarily, believe it or not, but it's actually a lot easier to talk to people on Discord. But what I mean is that you need to watch your back because many people have an expectation or preconception when entering any conversation, it's very rare to find people who are empathetic from the getgo. But you'll know when you do. That being said, people tend to ghost because they don't care for or have no interest whatever is being said. To prevent or minimize that, find people who share whatever interests, passions or beliefs you have. It doesn't have to be all of them because everyone is different. But it helps.
>>
>>61038566
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnMMspAoU3Q
>sudden urge to swim with bf and cat
Okay another breed of cat I want.
>>
>>61038568
I'll drool a lot, even more when you yell and flame while playing cuz I love guys who do that
>>
>>61038561
"Get out there and meet people" is not bullshit, it's a 10/10 solid advice for sad loners who are sad and lonely.
If you want to continue being sad and lonely, that's up to you. Stop shitting on any prospect of self improvement because you want others to be as much of a failure as you.
>>
i want to gently nurse anon's junk while he plays a relaxing slow paced game and tells me about his day
>>
>>61038557
>why not? what do you think is going to happen?
Stuff like this >>61038530 >>61038577
It just shits up the thread and leads nowhere
>>
>>61038491
Literally don't. Don't lose your virginity because of the 30 year old wizard bullshit. Overcome societal pressures until your comfortable with yourself.

The thing is that the only people responding to us beta virgins are creeps who know you're easy to manipulate, still in the closet, and will put up with a lot of bullshit.
You'll only end up traumatized.
>>
>tfw no bf to play an online pokemon mmo with
>>
>>61038610
Actually, I want as many people as possible who aren't failures to leave this thread and never return. To plenty of people that is meaningless non-advice that gets nowhere near the meat of their problems and just makes them feel worse. I know that you know this.
>>
>>61038620
As opposed to the continuous lamentation of tfw no bf?
>>
>>61038566
>Anon, how can you be so wholesome and so vulgar at the same time?
Sheltered but naturally perverted, I supposed.

You're very welcome about the Van cats.
I'm guessing you're familiar with Ragdolls, though, who are genetically predisposed to going limp when you pick them up?
Only guessing because they're more commonly known, but I thought if you hadn't heard of them, you might find it interesting.
I find it kind of cruel that we've done that to them, but it's still an fascinating trait.
>>
>>61038631
Oh, I played a Pokemon mmo once where they had you get a copy of fire red an copy it in the game folder, but I think they closed down.
Is it still active?
>>
>>61038620
We would all be better off if the fucking slutposter died in a traffic accident and you all know that.
>>
>>61038654
No no, that's exactly what I'm talking about, its still active and goes all the way to pokemon black and white
>>
>>61038530
You just want people to argue with you for the sake of it and that's clearly more evil.
>>
>>61038641
>I don't like the content of this thread
>No, I'm not going to leave and fond something more in line with my preferences, you need to change
>No, I don't care if you're happy with the way things are, I have spoken
Normalfag narcissism on display
>>
File: Wojakpepe.png (42 KB, 300x533)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
I just want a bf with who I can look at the night sky while he lays in my arms
>>
>>61038568
>I'm pretty toxic so I'm gonna be flaming while you press your nose into my sweat
Does that mean you shout at people over the microphone and things like that when you're beating them?
That's not exactly being a good sport, anon.
You should dominate and kill them, sure, but do so offering them a dignified death in losing to a superior man.
Also what does your sweat smell like? Can you describe it?
>>
>>61038569
no thanks, that just feels like grindr withouth the gey. people pretend to not be sluts.
>>
>>61038675
The slutcel thrives on conflict, arguing is what he comes here for.
>>
>>61038648
You seem very familiar. I think we might be speaking elsewhere, I think.
>Sheltered but naturally perverted, I supposed.
Would you say you are sexually frustrated?

Oh yeah, my brother had 2. Very interesting breed, one of them was very friendly and also incredibly retarded while the other would only let my brother pet him.
Yeah, but now its done and they can do it. At least they didn't experience the dreaded fate of the munchkins.
>>
>>61038662
What's Nintendo doing about it?
I thought they were putting out lawsuits left and right to prevent things like this
>>
>>61038693
Maybe if we didn't have so many failed normalfags that enabled him it wouldn't come to this
>>
>>61038656
Yes but all he is here for is attention. Sure he might persuade some, but those people are weak willed and would be persuaded by something like that eventually.
>>61038641
And then it leads to meta posting, which is always cringey and more boring than even slutposting.
>>
>>61038687
Normalfags are all sluts, but don't take the bait from that one in particular because he's just going to take the opportunity to shit up the thread.
>>
>>61038625
This bullshit advice is exactly the mindset that has people becoming 30yo virgins in the first place.
What the fuck is up with that self victimization? You're not a vulnerable fragile child susceptible to exploitation, you're a grown ass man. "don't try so you don't get hurt" when has that taken anyone anywhere in life?
>The creeps will abuse me
Is that the best coping mechanism you can come up with for not trying at all? What the hell is this. You're an adult virgin, there's no one creeping up in the shadows to get you, those are your persecutory thoughts taking control.
>>
>>61038490
>Would you care to go more into the aspects of yourself you find weird?
Hard to say really. I enjoy fucking with people and getting a reaction but I also make people laugh when I don't intend to, I guess I'm just a bit unconventional. I think what weirds people out is when I'm in a bad mood, I can be really withdrawn and unsociable and suddenly I don't seem like such a great guy to be around

So yeah, just being up and down and a little bit too much on the eccentric side sometimes
>>
>>61038591
Huh, well thank you for the sage words. What you're saying makes a great deal of sense.
Not sure how anyone could ghost a person, though, knowing how that must make them feel. What an awful thing to do.

Why not just politely respond and let the conversation naturally dry up?
>>
>>61038631
pokemmo is fucking awesome, what region do you play in anon?
I like pokes but I'm kinda shit :/
>>
>>61038608
>making anon smell a mix of sweat pre and his own drool
bro you're gonna be so stinky haha
>>61038685
Usually I just shout at people when they act like retards, there are way too many dogs that play online vidya for me not to.
My sweat is kinda sweet and salty I guess? It's hard to describe. My precum smells kinda fishy even when I just showered and cleaned my junk.
>>
>>61038640
The meat of your problems is that you haven't left mental childhood behind and is dead scared of trying.
>>
>>61038706
They can't touch it because it's basically glorified emulation, it uses roms which can be legally acquired by people technically speaking, so they can't do any lawsuits, it's basically the same games, only with online mmo features
>>
>>61038713
I'm a 30yo virgin with fantasies of being raped by someone creeping up from the shadows, your argument is invalid.
>>
>>61038713
>coping
No, its exactly what happened to me and I don't want to have anyone else endure this shit
>>
I have lost count how many people I have spoken to that did try to get laid, got laid and were pretty fucked up by it.
>>
>>61038737
The slutposter will just completely ignore your experiences and accuse you of lying. There is no point talking to him.
>>
>>61038731
The meat of your problems is that you want people to argue with you because your boyfriend is away and you're bored. Go write a novel or something.
>>
>>61038723
Yeah, that's the one, I'm playing through Sinnoh atm, I'm going at a very slow pace though
>>
>>61038687
>"I don't want to use the tools available to find other gays in my city"
>Also refuses to go outside
>Has no social circle
You're trapping yourself in a deep ambush and it will only get harder to crawl out of it with time.
>>
>>61038748
Exhibit A from a previous thread: >>60980185
>>
>>61038729
I don't mind, I can always take a shower afterwards afer the fun time is done
>>
>>61038751
sinnoh is top tier, I started playing in unova not too long ago, but I havent had much time to get too far as of yet lol
>>
>>61038718
No problem anon, I'm happy to help. Sadly it's the most easiest option for people. Instead of having to confront the issue, it's better for them to just stay silent and disappear. It's awful, but the easiet option isn't always the nicest.
>>
>>61038697
>You seem very familiar. I think we might be speaking elsewhere, I think.
Hope you're not who I think you are. Jfc.
>Would you say you are sexually frustrated?
I would so so, hugely, even. Trying my best not to watch porn right now, as well, which does not help.

>one of them was very friendly and also incredibly retarded while the other would only let my brother pet him.
Oh God I love cats so much. It's a deep yearning in my chest, do you feel the same?

>munchkins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBpOCditrv4
Oh wow!
Humans are fucking vile monsters; we're evil fucking vampires, but even so, they're so, so cute!
>>
>>61038760
Normalfags are so pathologically in love with the idea of shitty people getting what they deserve that they will exhibit willful blindness to reality and assume that anyone who is suffering has caused it by their own actions. It's disgusting.
>>
>>61038759
The other gays in my city are boring, I have a perfectly fine online social circle.
>>
>>61038767
I had an old account before but I made a new one for Sinnoh since I love that region a lot. Once I finish I'm gonna go to Unova, I don't have anyone to play with though
>>
>>61038731
Don't act like you give a fuck what anyone's actual problems are, you snake.
>>
>>61038737
>I tried once
>It was terrible
If people gave up on dating after one bad experience, the world would be comprised of incels. Sucks you had a "bad experience" but trying to argue that people shouldn't try at all because of this is just asinine. Even you should try again.
>>
File: Mozzarella.jpg (48 KB, 700x640)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>61038776
They are like pugs. Cute, but I honestly can't even watch it. Too horrible stuff.
Fine with different colours, but why do we have to change their literal bone structure.

Yeah. I always pet the ones in my neighbourhood. They are adorable little things.
I should get some snacks for them.

>I would so so, hugely, even.
That makes sense, have you ever had a bf?
I hope youre only doing no porn, and not also no fap. Nothing wrong with a bit of masturbation, anon.

>Hope you're not who I think you are. Jfc.
I am just a big catfan, I dm people cats too.
So idk if I am someone scary or something.
Have another cat, silly anon.
>>
>>61038715
You oughn't fuck with people, anon, I can't condone that, but unconventional is good; it's interesting.
Better than being a dullard, anyway.
The up-and-down thing doesn't sound too weird--almost normal even--many people are like that.
People like you prevent life from becoming dull, because you feel things so strongly.

I sincerely hope you find someone as weird as yourself, who can appreciate and value your quirks.
>>
>>61038745
>Sex ruined people!
Lol where you're getting those anecdotes from? Let me guess, /r9k/
>>
>>61038780
>The other gays are boring
Top narcissistic behavior
>>
>>61038798
if you want somebody to play through unova with then I'm totally down for it! if you'd like lol.
I'm not too far into it, I think I'm in Nimbassa(?)
I'm pretty trash at poke desu haha
>>
>>61038763
A stinky bf is cute though, especially when he kinda likes it but is too shy to admit so he just ends up blushing and smelling my crotch more.
>>
>>61038811
Then please tell me why I should look for a relationship? What's the point of them? Cause the only thing I can come up with is you have someone check on you when you're so old you can trip and need someone to call the ambulance
>>
>>61038821
>You oughn't fuck with people, anon, I can't condone that
it's just playful shit really, it's not from a mean place. I'm not someone that plays practical jokes or anything like that

>I sincerely hope you find someone as weird as yourself, who can appreciate and value your quirks.
thanks anon. it's happened before so I'm sure it'll happen again
>>
>>61038811
You say this while being exactly the sort of person who would mock and bully someone for trying and messing up and not see the contradiction in your behaviour.
>>
>>61038837
No problemo anon, I would like that a lot, I'm also a pretty good teacher so I don't mind if someone doesn't know much poke
>>
>>61038811
Some people are capable of the basic level of introspection required to figure out why something doesn't work for them.
>>
>>61038822
No actually, I got from people I spoken to on discord, soc and my ex. It is a very common thing where people's emotional sector gets quite the hit and they either end up apathetic or they end up quite maniac and what we would call a "rampant slut".
Like you, look how much you cope by trying to convince people to do the same.

Go cheat on your bf if its so great.
>>
>>61038844
Well... in that case I'll keep on sniffling, heheh
>>
just want a cute bf to watch cool movies with and stuff someone help
>>
>>61038834
The other gays nearby, the handful I've found elsewhere are fine.
>>
>>61038802
I give more a fuck than robots who throw huge temper tantrums if anyone ever so lightly insinuate that they're intended to try not being lonely virgins anymore.
You want this place to be your social failure echo chamber but unfortunately it's not
>>
>>61038729
>there are way too many dogs that play online vidya for me not to.
Dogs playing games? Funny image, but what do you mean? Just shitty people?
>My precum smells kinda fishy
That's disconcerting, have you been checked out for anything down there? I do hope you're not sick or anything.
>My sweat is kinda sweet and salty
That sounds nice, I wouldn't mind helping you to victory by offering my moral support. In your fantasy, are you being sucked, or is just having the person's face there enough?
>>
>>61031536
>play older vidya with
Tell me more
>>
>>61038851
He just wants someone to argue with and you're taking the bait.
>>
File: 56856835685.jpg (20 KB, 367x337)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>61038868
Sniffling and drooling bf
>Imagine talking to a boy while you stick your thumb in his mouth and yank it around so it's harder for him to speak
>>
>>61038852
I was gonna ask for a discord tag but chances are if you're one of the resident pokefags than I already have it lol
>>
>it happened again
I thought it was gonna be a chill day, oh well
I'll go back to being lonely, playing games and fapping
>>
>>61038878
You sound like the kind of person who goes to the zoo just to torment the animals.
>>
>>61038912
What exactly happened, anon?
Did someone ghost you?
>>
does anyone play Morrowind? what mods should I get?
>>
>>61038845
Maybe you are one in a thousand robots that is truly content and glad with his asexual lot in life, in which case everything I said is deemed invalid to you. But let's be honest, the bulk of this place is not made of people who are celibate and happy about it. If your loneliness is making you unhappy, you should try to change it.
>>
>>61038878
I've tried being sincere and explaining why I don't think your advice is as great as you think it is. You threw it in my face, called me a liar and ran off to anons who would reaffirm your narrative. Your only intent is to hurt, and I despise you more than anything. We will all be better off when you disappear for good.
>>
>>61038939
There's the thing: to be able to change that, one must prioritize other things first. Otherwise you're just setting yourself up for failure.
>>
>>61038904
It doesn't make a fucking difference when the failed normalfags are replying to him anyway.
>>
>>61038911
Can't be too sure, you wanna double check? If you see anyone playing Pokemmo now, that would be me
>>
>>61038948
Angry responses are precisely what he wants. Look at how he stops responding when you actually try to reason with him.
>>
>>61038932
Oh no, fuck no, nothing like that. Just this thread is going to shit
>>
>>61038851
No I'd never do that. I always found it cute when I met obviously inexperienced shy guys who hadn't a clue of what they were doing, and I was always glad to help them, even if all I could give was my ears and my friendship.
>>
>>61038858
That sounds an awful lot like "haven't tried and already gave up"
>>
>>61038978
I know that, but I'm fucking pissed off, and everyone here needs to know what a piece of shit this guy is.
>>
>>61038985
There's shy, and then there's mental illness. One of these takes more than just "go have sex" to resolve.
>>
>>61038862
>Go cheat
Never cheated, don't intend to.
You can't find a bf as a virgin, though.
>>
>>61039003
There's other ways of doing that without giving him what he wants.
>>
>>61039002
That sounds an awful lot like >>60980185
>>
File: 1531957227521.jpg (22 KB, 397x398)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>61038816
>but why do we have to change their literal bone structure.
Because we're ironically the least 'human' animal on this planet. Have you ever seen that video of the pig abattoir? The one with the suffocation gondola, and the shredder, where they shoot the sow in the head and smoke comes out of its mouth?
>I should get some snacks for them.
You should carry a little bag around with you! They'd be all over you.
>That makes sense, have you ever had a bf?
Never a serious one, no.
>I hope youre only doing no porn, and not also no fap.
Little bit of fapping from imagination, when I can stop myself from looking at porn, but it's kind of hard to cum when I feel so sad. Don't know how normal that is.
>So idk if I am someone scary or something.
Not someone scary, not at all, but someone who I accidentally fucked over. You remind me of him, too.

Thank you for the mozzarella cat, have a cat being eaten by a fish in return, which is of course a horrendous inversion of the natural state of affairs.
Cute, but perverse, like a munchkin cat.
>>
>>61038964
huh, now that you mention it it looks like I don't have you added lol good call
(or I might just be smooth brained)
here's my discord tag anon, just shoot me a text if you ever feel like grinding pokemang

Cam#2782
>>
>>61038846
I'm almost certain it will. Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>61039022
Are you trying to tell me that every single person's first relationship was only found after having sex? That's a gross reductionist perspective to have based on a narrowminded worldview.
>>
>>61038935
love morrowind! havent screwed around with mods too much but Tamriel Rebuilt is supposed to be really good! you've probably heard of it lol. it adds most of mainland morrowind to the game
>>
>>61038978
I try my best but I can't respond to 5 people at the same time, anon. I'm only one slut surrounded by incels, attacked from all sides. I'm basically a martyr
>>
>>61039048
Hah, thought so, otherwise I would have been playing with you already. I got you added now so looking forward to it
>>
>>61039022
I literally did thou lol.
>>
>>61039071
You mean you only go for the ones that give you the most chance for conflict. I know your game, and I refuse to play by your rules.
>>
>>61038882
Yea just people that are... you know.. *less*. Hard to describe in another way, I actually like dogs irl.

Nothing is wrong with my pp, it's just my natural boymusk that my bf is gonna be inhaling. And afterwards he can play with my pp too ofcourse.
>>
>tfw no bf to inhale his natural boymusk smelling pp while he shows noob gamers whos boss
>>
>>61039025
I'm sorry, anon. I'm just tired of having to be on guard for this shit all the damn time.
>>
File: Em8qRBxW8AM-Dw3.png (587 KB, 535x680)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>>61039042
I have not that. That sounds kinda demonic quite frankly.
Yes we are quite the wild species are we not. Wonder what our end game is.

Hehe okay, will do and report back later about it.

A so lots of e-bfs I assume.

Nah I can fully understand that. Usually fapping while sad makes me even sadder. Would not recommend. Try doing something fun instead.

>Not someone scary, not at all, but someone who I accidentally fucked over. You remind me of him, too.
Oh? Hmmmmm what is their first initial and were they a scandinavian person?
Intriguing individual you are anon. Wholesome and un-wholesome, but in a very understandable manner.

Lol the fish bit back!
Yeah quite so haha.
>>
>>61038948
Your reasoning usually goes like this
>I tried dating once and it was awful
No shit, Sherlock. Do you drive? Have you met anyone who was a proficient driver at their first lesson? No, everyone's driving experience was the same: the first times were anxiety inducing, frightening and nerve-wracking. With time and persistence, though, you'll get there and your life with a driver's license will be much easier than your previous on foot existence.
The few of you who actually tried put so little effort into it that it's laughable. If you haven't been to a first in real life date, don't embarrass yourself saying you tried.
That's not trying, that's giving up with extra steps.
>>
Anyone else here plucks their eyelashes? I hate that I do it so mcuh
>>
>>61039141
There's legal reasons why some people aren't allowed to drive, bad analogy. Your insistence on real life being the only applicable experience also speaks to your bad faith.
>>
>>61038959
You're right in the sense that the road to a normal sex/social life takes much more effort than just having sex.
But how many of you will have the guts to walk the path of self improvement?
Being a slut, on the other hand, is easy, is fun and it may serve as a shortcut for other things in life. Most importantly, it's better than being an incel for sure
>>
>>61039093
Oh, so you mean people who aren't as strong as you? Who you easily beat?

And only play with you afterwards? Would it be too distracting whilst you were gaming or something? What about just gently licking it?

I'd still be happy just resting my face there, wouldn't want you to lose because I was distracting you.
>>
>>61039141
If your advice to someone who was struggling with getting to work because they were blind was "just go and learn to drive" you'd be laughed out of the room. Or are you going to turn around and say mental illness just isn't real?
>>
>>61039003
I'm not a piece of shit, I'm just pointing out the obvious truth. You desperately want sex and you self sabotage your own potential.
>>
>>61039161
That's your opinion based on your own subjective life experiences, and you're entitled to that, but you have to agree that not everyone has what it takes. Self-improvement is more than just shoving someone in the deep end and hoping they don't drown.
>>
>>61039067
Are you trying to tell me that everyone entered a monogamous relationship with the first person they had sex with?
That's a gross reductionist perspective to have based on a narrowminded worldview.
>>
>>61039173
I'll point out one other obvious truth: You desperately want an argument and you sabotage any attempts at coming to an agreement.
>>
>>61039165
Nah I just mean people who act really dumb lol, I frequently teamkill in games where it's possible.

And it's way waaay cuter to make him inhale musk for a solid amount of time first. Why go straight to sucking when you can make his head all dizzy first? It's also just more comfy to have a boy resting his drooly head on your croch while you play vidya. Maybe pat him a bit and scratch behind his ear to make sure he feels loved.
>>61039129
I'm right here homo
>>
>>61039173
And when you are told, repeatedly and in no uncertain terms, that your assessment of one's situation is deeply flawed, you turn around and find someone who tells you what you already believe. It's sickening.
>>
File: 1605992154335.jpg (21 KB, 200x292)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Gaycels are cringelords, just download Grinder and go get a dick. Oh but aren't you good looking enough to top?
>>
>>61039153
Real life is the only thing that matters. Everything online, specially when it's done anonymously with zero accountability, pales in comparison to real life experiences. There's no bad faith in that. Your anonymous e-bfs are not real in any way that matters.
>>
>>61039214
I hope you have a long gaming session, because I wanna rest my face on your musky crotch for a long while
>>
>>61039242
Homing in one one half of a post is incredibly disingenuous.
>>
>>61039191
Both cases can coexist, you're the one who ruled out the existential quantification in your initial proposition.
>>
>>61039166
There was one anon here the other day who said he was a schizo who had hallucinations and constant psychosis, and I actually felt bad because he was a prime example of someone too fucked in the head to function. Everything I had told him was useless before the sheer might of his mental illness.
But I have a faint guess that most of you aren't that much mentally deranged. Your self diagnosed autismal spectrum is barely anything other than adolescent shyness, something you should have overcome in school years but your lack of practice and exposure prevented you.
Don't let that self isolation trap you in a room until you're 30. You have something straight robots don't, you have a way out, a shortcut to meet people and experience human relationships. Use it before it's too late.
>>
>>61039242
It's wanting to fly without first learning how to walk. You can't have in-person interactions if you're incapable of having such interactions even without the in-person element, so that's practice regardless.
>>61039257
It doesn't bother me because I know why he's doing it.
>>
>>61039290
Bold of you to assume that 30 year olds don't exist here.
>>
>>61039214
>Maybe pat him a bit and scratch behind his ear to make sure he feels loved.
You have no idea how much I want this.
I want the smell of musk all over my face, and to feel loved, and for you to annihilate your enemies on the battlefield.
>>
>>61039290
Well take your faint guess and fuck off with it. Don't talk about shit you have no idea about.
>>
>>61039290
No shortcut is taken without incurring a cost elsewhere. Consider that not all are willing to pay that price.
>>
>>61039215
>deeply flawed
Which one of you have actually tried in real life dating multiple times? Because my main assessment is that those attempts never happened for most of you, and thus you gave up without actually trying at all. Those are not flawed statements, those are facts. You want to pretend now that most robots actually tried real life socializing and dating? Because we both know that isn't true at all.
>>
>>61039323
>those are facts
Okay, prove them
>>
>>61039323
This was already answered in >>61039291, which I feel you may be ignoring just to further your agenda.
>>
>>61039237
The worst thing in Grindr is actually filtering the filthy old guys, those that try to pay you pocket money, the underground massage parlors, the obvious illegal Thai shemale prostitutes, the drug buyers/sellers, the autists, the unsolicited dick pick posters, the homophobic straights that are only here to meet Trans girls, the racists looking for "nigger boys", those that display behavior problems when you're telling them you're not into them, those that think you owe them sex cause they wrote you a "Hey", those that get angry with you ghosting them when it's actually work hour and you haven't even looked at your mobile for 3 hours now...
The promised chance of finding a boyfriend through online dating isn't worth the shit you have to put up with.

>>61039323
>real life dating
Y'know that this isn't possible in many countries, even in many western cities, unless you want to risk getting beaten to shit
>>
>>61039304
Getting too close to "too late" there, my friend. If I were you, I'd hurry up.
>>
>>61039250
Just make sure not to wet yourself desu, and maybe get a cute pillow to rest your knees on because I like having long gaming sessions
>>61039306
I know exactly how much you want it desu, otherwise I wouldn't be teasing anons with it. About 1/10 anons get twitchy pps from getting musk in their mouth and nose while being petted
>>
File: 1581797630155.jpg (9 KB, 265x190)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>61039133
>Hehe okay, will do and report back later about it.
You're going to be popular!
>A so lots of e-bfs I assume.
No, none.
>Oh? Hmmmmm what is their first initial and were they a scandinavian person?
I dread that it's you. A and yes. :\
>Lol the fish bit back!
Sign of the end times, I think.
>>
>>61039318
What's the cost of being a slut?
>STDs
Safe sex, you bareback whore
>Pair bonding
Stick to one before you reach the 30th, it works for most of us.
>Puritanical morale
Now we got to the point. You're letting your own prudish morale fuck you in the lonely hole.
>>
>>61039357
I'm getting somewhere after 20 years of mental health treatment, but I'm not a fan of all the invalidation present in the whole argument.
>>
>>61039391
>let me put three strawman arguments in your mouth in succession
>>
>>61039362
Not a problem for me, I'll grab my yellow pillow, I can hold my piss for a very long time and its all the more worth having to spend every minute sniffing
>>
>>61039362
>About 1/10 anons get twitchy pps from getting musk in their mouth and nose while being petted
Do you mean that in the sense that many do, or that not that many do?
1/10 of all anons is a lot, 1/10 of anons here isn't.
>>
>>61039394
Sorry, anon, but since you don't fit his world view you no longer exist. That's gotta suck!
>>
File: 91ba907b.jpg (48 KB, 658x494)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>61039370
Who the heck are you?
Do you mind if we talk more elsewhere? I am really curious who this could be.
Either you met someone really similar or its me.
Can't think of anyone who accidentally "fucked me over", except for my ex - cursed be his name etc.

Imma do it. Tomorrow during lunch, imma get a small bag of cat snacks.

Man that is a very hungry cat.
Looks like its eating like a bacon apple.
>>
>>61039336
You're not "learning how to walk". Downloading the apps and having dates, that's learning how to walk. You're just postponing that moment out of fear. I get you, I did that too, many times in my life. But that's a vicious cycle. Break it or see year after year of your fleeting youth slip through your fingers as you approach wizardry.
>>
>>61039332
Oh I'll prove right after I prove I'm not a virgin larping as a slut because we're not anonymous at all in here.
>>
>>61039446
All I'm hearing is "I'm full of shit and have nothing to back up my so called facts"
>>
>>61039391
What about those who don't want to have to lower their standards and bang anything that moves? What about the issues many would have with rejection from the ones they actually do want to fuck? What about the empty feeling from partaking in something fleeting yet unfulfilling?
>>
>>61039407
I wasn't talking about piss anon....
>>61039419
I mean 3 anons have responded to just me, out of 56 posters and that's just in the past hour. My bf would still be very special to me though!
>>
>>61039430
For someone that acts like a gay in a successful relationship, there's a lot of incels lingo thrown around. Wizard isn't a word thats used outside incel bubbles
>>
>>61039430
Wizard powers include the gift of hindsight. You can't have in-person interactions if you can't even handle online. First step is from dropping the anonymous part, not from using apps to meet people.
>>
>>61039465
Oh well in that case, I can't make any promises, hahah
>>
File: 1537042337227.jpg (101 KB, 900x1200)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>61039423
>Do you mind if we talk more elsewhere?
I don't really want to, I'm so certain it's you, I'll just freak out again, and I refuse to become a generic biscum drama-generating stereotype.

>Imma do it. Tomorrow during lunch, imma get a small bag of cat snacks.
You'll be the neighbourhood cat pimp in no time; they'll come running to you.
>>
If you cared in the slightest for the troubled souls of this place you'd be encouraging them to seek therapy, not this.
>>
File: 1605727766488.jpg (34 KB, 507x503)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I was told gay guys were promiscious and took care of themselves. Yet it's been almost a week now and I'm yet to see a cute enough twink or a femboy on Grinder

I'm straight and just want a blowjob but you faggots look so mediocre, not cute at all. Why can't I find a cute doomer
>>
>>61039514
He tried that once, wasn't getting nearly the amount of autistic screeching he was after so he changed his approach.
>>
>>61039509
Who the hell could this be??
I have no idea. Can you at least give me a hint or like a memory or something?
It's fine if you don't wanna talk, but do please still my curiousity.

Yes, yes. All of the cat cuddles will be mine.
Will take pics if successful.
>>
>>61039465
Yeah, I see what you mean.
It's an appealing idea.
By wet yourself, did you mean precum? I have a problem with always being wet...
>>
>>61039356
Try tinder, there are age filters and it's more romantic
>Filtering out all of the maladjusted
Now that's a bit hypocritical, isn't it? It's like you're peak bf material rejecting anyone who is not normal
>Real life dating isn't possible
In iran? Probably. But be honest,if you're living in the west, there are great opportunities for being a fag openly in the air. You're much more likely just another closet case scared to death of people finding out about your little gay secret.
>>
>>61039430
It's one thing to project your issues onto others but it takes a real irredeemable narcissist to project his past issues onto others.
>>
>>61039484
>How dare you use 4chan vernacular on 4chan
It's almost like I'm no normalfag at all
>>
>>61039546
There's more to worry about than just people killing you.
>>
File: image0-8.jpg (254 KB, 1280x960)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>tfw no bf to rub tums as we share a casual meal
>>
>>61039504
>boy who wets himself just from smelling
cute cute cute cute perfect bf material
>>61039539
Yea I did, and as I said to the other anon it's cute...
>>
>>61039514
I tried that once, and got absolutely shited on because most of you think of therapy the same way you think about dating apps
>>
>>61039553
He's a self-professed attention whore, nudes on /soc/ and everything.
>>
>>61039566
A ~5'10", chubby twink, trilingual, mathematician/physicist bf to share a casual meal with ^^
>>
>>61039566
I can sense Pinochet rubbing his hands together as we speak lol
>>
>>61039579
And how does that justify changing your tactic? Is this, or is it not, about what you think is best for these people?
>>
>>61039579
I think it's safe to say that a lot of them need the therapy more than the sex. You're not exactly getting shat on any less here with what you've been doing since.
>>
>>61039566
For fuck's sake, Pirandello, unless you're going to do something about the slutposter you are the last thing this place needs right now.
>>
>>61039585
*throws my boinet over you*
You will make for a fine ~5'10", chubby twink, trilingual, mathematician/physicist bf
>>
>>61039568
I just can't help it, I'm sorry, I just really find the thought of being in close proximity to your intoxicating musk a pleasure to me and the gaming just makes it a bonus man
>>
>>61039610
shut the fuck up retard, GET OUT NOW!!!!
>>
>>61039546
>hatecrimes don't happen. The party says so
>being maladjusted is the same as being a horrible person
Yeah, just fuck you. Really
Good for you that you can overcome your own fears by being a pretentious prick on an anonymous image board, but you should know that you're making people seriously uncomfortable. It's clear you've never been on a date, and you probably never had to leave your comfortable safe space at home.

You're like Marie Antoniette telling the starving to eat cake, except you're starving too any only acting like an aristocrat to make yourself feel less hungry.
>>
>>61039464
>Bang anything that moves
Where did I say that? You could have all the standards you want, that's on you.
>Rejection
A sad part of life that we all have to learn to deal with, sooner or later
>Empty feelings
I assure you, it's less empty than the feeling of being a lonely incel. Plus casual sex makes up for bf practice.
>>
>>61039568
It comes out in huge drips, too, when I get horny.
Weird, because I don't cum a great amount, just lots and lots of pre-cum.
Makes a little pool.
>>
>>61039618
*drags you into the learning chamber*
On va etudier francais UwU
>>
>>61039650
elites need to be hanged
>>
>>61039628
Not wanting to have sex without knowing the person well enough first counts as having standards. Loneliness only affects you as much as you allow it to.
>>
>>61039496
You know, I have no qualms with this. If you're setting up a plan of slowly building up your courage to advance step by step into the real thing, that's good for you, That's ok by me.
I just fear that many robots are "stuck" in the anonymous part of the plan and are not making any progress at all. But if you are, than you're already on the road of self improvement and we basically are the same person at different moments.
>>
>>61039616
Just tell me you're eu already so I can make you my bf baka
>>61039635
Yea I have that too, sometimes it makes a really big stain on my underwear lol
>>
>>61039538
Just messaged you on steam. I'm so fucking certain.
>>
>>61039657
>t. Fiftieth percentile phil
Such valuable insight from the descents of illiterate dirt farmers
>>
>>61039562
Like what? You can legally marry and shit, stop acting like it's the 60's, there are many people on the LGBT side nowadays.
>>
>>61039582
I'm glad you're still thinking about my 8 incher after all these months.
>>
>>61039711
There are so many assumptions in this post that I don't see a point in continuing.
>>
>>61039690
I am in the EU actually, just a little water distance probably
>>
>>61039666
How long would you have to Know a person beforehand to have sex?
Would you have sex with someone you were not in a relationship with?
>>
>>61039677
Regardless of your fear, all your platitudes are going to get are more backlash and digging in. They're not going to respond well to perceived attacks and you're not helping by maintaining your approach on the matter, though you've said so as much that helping isn't your primary goal.
>>
>>61039720
Any time, huemonkey.
>>
>>61039747
The simple answer is "when it feels right".
>>
>>61039728
I'm not from the UK but I'm assuming you are then?
>>
>>61039594
The absolute best for any robot would actually be finding a real life friend.
But unfortunately, finding friends for someone without any preexisting friends is harder than finding a bf.
Like I said in my first post, the slut plan might not be the ideal or the best, but it's the easiest.
None of you could actually find a friend out of nowhere in the next 24hours. But most of you could find sex in the same timespan. And I know most of you are not interested in casual sex, but it doesn't have to be that casual. You could add a person from the apps and talk for days or weeks until you finally agree to meet irl. You can make it as special as you want it to.
>>
>>61039797
>total cop-out non-answer
I wish I could say I was surprised
>>
>>61039809
It obviously varies depending on the person.
>>
>>61039624
I couldn't prove to you that I'm actually a slut without doxxing myself, but just as you I could argue that you're all lying about being virgins and instead are a bunch of normalfags larping as incels online. But who would do that?
>>
How common is ghosting on discord and why do some of you do it?
>>
>>61039808
Had a nice time with a guy on Grindr who quoted Seneca in his bio and made it clear that he wasn't interested in hookups. We chatted for a month before I left the country, without ever meeting up once because there were no such expectations.
>>
>>61039808
So, you advocate for a course of behaviour that you admit is far from optimal, even when people are telling you that no, talking to people on apps is not as easy for them as you assert it is, and in fact would likely be more difficult than seeking therapy. Why?
>>
>>61039836
Never said that I'm a virgin.
I lost it, and had sex, and all that I learned is that people are only out there to abuse you or are extremely shallow. Dating wise, I concluded that the average guy is 50, can't take a no for a no and will be extremely angry when you aren't interested in him.
Relationships aren't worth the hassle and I'm rather dead than wasting my life with an asshole because Mr. Smarty-pants right here thinks that dating and whoring out is important to have a happy life
>>
>>61039882
so you went to a dating/hoo-up app to make a friend?
>>
>>61039862
in my experience, extremely. 99% of the time i never hear from them after the inital conversation
>>
>>61039923
What can I say, I'm a contrarian. The important part was managing expectations and avoiding anyone who so much as lists "right now" in their "looking for".
>>
>>61039862
I do it because I'm never able to think of what to say to people and I don't want to stick around to be told what a shit conversationalist I am. I know that already.
>>
>>61039923
I once played COD with a guy from grindr who lived 800km from me. Only thing I ever got out of that cursed app im glad im still a virgin. COD was nice tho :)
>>
>>61039806
Yeah, but travel is a non issue to me, despite living with parents I have freedom to travel anywhere. Obviously not now cuz of lockdown but still
>>
>>61039938
I guess thats better than being ghosted by someone you knew for a long time
>>
>>61039954
why even add someone if you know you're just gonna ghost them
>>
>>61039885
>Far from optimal
Not that fair, really. You're really hitting on that therapy note, but let me tell you: if one hour ago I had started this same discussion but instead of sex and dating apps, I was advocating the importance of getting therapy, I would have received the same angry backlash, the same frustrated responses that I'm getting now. People here abhor self improvement, they want this place to be the one place in the universe where they're not met with the realization of their own failures and the guilt of not being able to fix them.
>Why?
Why are you here right now responding to me? The reasoning is not that different, Anon. I was once like you until I fucked my way out of robotdom. But I didn't escape it entirely, did I? I wouldn't be here if I had. Still, suicide mongering is still a staple around these corners, and that gets a pass, but telling people to enjoy their lives and not succumb, no no, that's just too much for you. I might be mentally ill but at least now I don't want to die anymore. Life has it's upsides. Sex is one of them.
>>
>>61039862
It doesn't happen often to me because I talk too much, the only reason it would happen is because they're overwhelmed, but then I move on
>>
holy shit what a fast thread
>>
>>61039996
Well, how about next time, you try starting the same discussion with therapy instead of casual sex? Prove what you're saying.
>>
>>61039910
For someone with so many misconceptions about dating, it's hard to believe you.
There are a lot of young people out there. Saying that people are out there to abuse you makes you sound psychotic. Saying they're shallow makes you sound conceited and judgemental. Saying you're better off alone than with somebody makes you sound autistic and deceitful.
>>
>>61039996
You don't know the first thing about mental illness. You are here to hurt people. You are not, and never were, anything like us.
>>
>>61039996
For you, it was casual sex. For me, it was falling in love with someone online. Our positions are diametrically opposed, with plenty of other options in between, but all are valid. Pushing your way as the one true way will get people hurt in ways you haven't even begun to consider.
>>
>>61040042
Someone already stated the same thing if you don't believe me>>61039530
Lurk moar. I touched the therapy subject more than once before and the shitshow quickly ensued. Dating apps, therapy and drag queens are all taboo topics in here and you will receive hate if you try to defend any of them.
>>
>>61040106
Therapy has higher chance of success than having sex.
>>
>>61040106
What that anon is saying is that you got nothing like this backlash when you were talking about therapy. You are taking his post and telling me it says the opposite of what it does. Why?
>>
>>61039965
Travel to and from the UK is pretty cheap anyway if you plan it a couple weeks ahead. [/spoiler]and worth it if its a cute bf that wants to smell your musk
>>
>>61040106
anon you need therapy for your compulsive arguing problem okay
>>
>>61040126
I agree with you. Unfortunately not all robots are willing or able to pursue therapy.
>>
>>61040149
Yeah I kinda do. I used to deal better with boredom but nowadays it's bringing me anxiety. Gotta work on that.
>>
>>61040149
isn't that an internet wide problem
>>
>>61040149
>>61040171
For anyone wondering, see >>60976419
>>
>>61040100
>will get people hurt
These man are already hurt in ways you can't conceive. Sex is the antidote to all the autism that's hurting their souls.
>>
File: 1578096565831.png (1.66 MB, 1085x1217)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>61040181
he saved it! :DDD
>>
>>61040181
What a fucking snake, acting as if he's the victim for his love for coming in here and treating everyone like shit.
>>
New, autumnal thread ^^

>>61040203
>>61040203
>>61040203
>>
>>61040132
The backlash was real and if you doubt it, I'll prove it to you.
>>
>>61040222
Then prove it. It would be a first.
>>
>>61040211
Nah, I just happen to have a near-eidetic memory and knew where to look for it. Helps a lot with the job.
>>
>>61040138
Thank you, I would love to smell it all the time, absolutely worth the travel
>>
>>61040181
>Saving my posts
Flattered. I bet you still look at my dick pics to this day
>>
>>61040206
If you want an argument from me, you're going to have to be a little more subtle than that.
>>
>>61040250
I don't look at them, I just know where to look, see >>61040236
>>
>>61040235
Next time I feel like wasting 2 hours with internet arguments, I'll bring therapy up and you'll see it for yourself. If I had eidetic memory like the autist upstairs I could just fish the archives for the specific thread, but that's too much autism for me.
>>
>>61040283
So, you aren't going to prove it? You're full of shit, again?
>>
>>61040272
I'm living rent free in your head at this point.
>>
>>61040286
>>61040286
>>61040286
Hi guys I made a normal thread so we dont have to look at that nasty shit all day :D
Please join :d
>>
>>61040296
You really want me to spoil another thread with arguing over therapy?
Say "please" and I'll consider it
>>
>>61040244
Gib contact cute homo I wanna pat your head in my lap while I play vidya
>>
>>61040283
>>61040296
It happened in #1169
>>
>>61040383
Wow, you're really impressive...
>>
>>61040340
Sorry for responding so late, I really wanna have that happen, I wanna be patted on your lap
iwannasmellitsobad@mail.com
Send me stuff here pls
>>
>>61040414
Having sex isn't going to cure these levels of autism.
>>
>>61039237
holy fucking shit just kys already you dumb idiot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.