[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

that has a penis? If she was pretty?
>>
Not gay, so no way
>>
>>61032618
I'd kiss and frot. Maybe have her suck my dick but I wouldn't want to put my dick in an asshole honestly. I've seen some really cute ones though that I'd want to date.
>>
>>61032618
If I met a person I thought was a girl and had a great personality and blah blah and we started dating and she sprung on me that she's actually a trap I'm not sure I would out right reject them, but honestly it might get too weird if the relationship progressed further. I would never fuck a random, no matter who they were.
>>
>>61032618
absolutely not. you never stick your dick in crazy
>>
File: 0hivkVLTR32O5b7.png (1.55 MB, 1918x1076)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>61032618
Not only would I fuck one, I'd let them fuck me if they wanted to. I don't like "men" as in short hair, beards etc so as long as they present fem I'm diamonds.
>>
>>61032618
No you fucking fag I won't ; why do you fags make these threads?! Quit tryna groom people into being gay or thinking that shit is normal or okay , if someone feels like ruining their body to fit their own twisted image of how they think they should be then they are mentally unstable and shouldn't be allowed in public
>>
>>61032618
yea sure, probably
>>
>would you fuck an ugly girl in the ass?
yes, I have but she was a real woman and it was pretty great
>>
>>61032618
Yep I would. I literally would fuck anything. and I'm attractive. And I have a large dick. Why am I a virgin again?
>>
>>61032618
I would only do it if they had a penis. If they had surgery I don't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>61033712
because you would fuck anything that moves faggot, what do you fucking think?
>>
>>61033905
And why are you. Originoli 6
>>
>>61033978
The suns coming up, im going to bed. Cya around. Originoli 6
>>
>>61034048
7* originoli 8
>>
>>61032618
Transgirl is boy->girl right?
If it still has a penis, it is not a girl.
Genitalia identify one's sex, but more importantly DNA strictly defines it. If you were born with XY chromosomes, not matter what you do to your body, you're a male, even if you somehow successfully mutilate your penis and replace it with a functioning vagina.
No matter how good-looking someone is, I wouldn't date them, nevermind doing anything past that, and I would limit all other social contact to the absolute minimum necessary upon learning of their attempts at transitioning.
>>
>>61034124
What about 46,XX/46,XY cases with ambiguous genitalia?
>>
>Transgirl with a penis
You mean a man?
Would I fuck another man?
No...No I would not
>>
>>61034189
Hermaphrodites you mean? Unnecessary mutations that should be purged off the gene pool lest they sully it
>>
>>61032618
I would not put my dick inside his ass but I would allow the succ to happen.
>>
>>61032652
incredibly based. All I want is to suck a tranny's big dick
>>
File: 6771509.jpg (69 KB, 480x720)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>61032618
>that has a penis? If she was pretty?
If she was pretty and 100% passable yes, so no it's exceedingly unlike to happen, ever
>>
File: 1600351653240.jpg (38 KB, 348x328)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>mfw have been slapped with the ugly stick and will never be pretty enough for some anon to love me
>>
I would prefer a cute boy. Trans is just weird
>>
normally i dont fuck girls but for you, OP, ill make an exception
>>
>>61032618
>would you fuck a man
no, next question
>>
>>61032618
If she looked, smelled, and sounded like a woman, then yeah. Too bad most girls, including trans ones, don't care for socially awkward guys.
>>
>>61034731
same, it hurts so bad. doesn't help that men seem to think every tranny is some 40 year old hon with fake tits and an axe wound, when most of us here probably just look like pale twinks with small boobs. maybe you just need to call yourself a femboy and then anon will like you (>>61034788 case in point)
>>
sure why not, they're probably just as much of an abomination as I am.
>>
>>61035023
>doesn't help that men seem to think every tranny is some 40 year old hon with fake tits and an axe wound
It's your future though, even if you're an androgynous twink now it won't last forever
>>
>>61032618
No im not into dudes lmao
>>
>>61032618
No, I won't fuck a delusional man. And there is no way he would be pretty
>>
File: original-1.jpg (245 KB, 917x1200)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>61035051
>it won't last forever
but hormone therapy unironically makes you age like a woman. as long as there's no testosterone in my system I won't suddenly just start becoming masculine, that happens to nohrt twinks and femboys. plus I don't intend on getting my dick cut off anyway.
>>
File: SexEdClass26.jpg (190 KB, 1280x917)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>61032618
Not tranny. I would let a futa girl, with massive futa cock fuck me, if they were real. Trannies are pathetic with their ugly brown mini dicks.
>>
no. But nohomo I would rather DP a girl with trans girl than with another dude. Two friends dped a girl together, that is not for me.
>>
>>61035176
If you haven't transitioned before puberty it's over. Aging makes people more rough and sharp looking which are masculine qualities. Women are far enough in the feminine spectrum appearance wise that they have enough leeway to still look like women when aging. Trannies are at best in the overlapping androgynous part of the spectrum and aging only shifts appearance towards the male end of spectrum
>>
File: 9477.jpg (9 KB, 280x280)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
I would marry one instead If I could
>>
>>61035344
what's even your point, I don't have the right to feel sad and lonely right now because I'm going to be unattractive 20 years from now?

>>61035430
>marry one
you won't even talk to one on discord you lying bpd fag
>>
No. I dated a person who came out to me as a transwoman and it disgusted me beyond belief. I don't care if they have a weird limp impotent noodle or a bleeding pit of pus and hair, trannies are gross. The question of whether they are pretty or not is irrelevant. Most troons, especially troons into real women like me, are ugly incel freaks. There are a handful that were attractive in a twinky way as males but that aesthetic slides down into the uncanny valley when they troon out. For the occasional tranny that can look cute, there are a myriad of personality disorders and neuroses just below the surface that would overwhelm any attractive physical qualities.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.