[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Don't know if any of you guys remember me, but here we go. I'm Louis/Louie/Lewie AKA The feral, basket case, fuck up NEET that posted the vocaroo of my father going mental about 4 years ago. I haven't made a follow up thread since then, so anyone claiming to be me is an imposter. I guess I have no way of proving my authenticity, so you'll just have to take my word for it. AMA or whatever.
>>
>born in London
oh oh
>>
>>61034376
That kids face faintly reminds me of Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>61034376
Repost your story cus I sure as shit don't have a memory span of 4 years anymore
>>
>>61034376
Oh fuck you're THE Louie?
>>
>>61034525
>everyone on 4chan claims they remember every last detail of a internet person
>this mad lad admits he doesn't remember

At least one sane person on here says they can't remember the stories of people they see online
>>
>>61034570
How do you forget this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2dm4_cIxFQ
>>
>>61034376
Did you manage to get your life together since then? Do you still talk to what I assume were your parents?
>>
>>61034565
Yes.

>>61034659
>Did you manage to get your life together since then?
Broadly speaking, yes. I started lifting and I'm working towards getting a job as a personal trainer. I still live with my parents, but once I start earning I will move out. Yes, I still talk to them. A lot of people have falsely extrapolated from the original audio clip that the man yelling at me was my step-dad, but he is in fact my biological father.
>>
imagine the horror of not being welcome in your familys home anymore. this is such a cruel fate. i dont understand,
>>
>>61034376
>I guess I have no way of proving my authenticity,
You could do another recording of your father talking so we could see if the voice sounded at all the same.
>>
>>61034618
>parents of a different generation unable to understand kids aren't "obsessed" with computers, they're using them as escapism from the rest of life
god
>>
LOL NO WAY. I just want you to know we laughed at this shit endlessly for a good two weeks on discord
>>
File: SAGE1.jpg (61 KB, 720x480)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>61034376
If you were actually Louie then you'd know that recording is well over 4 years old. I remember hearing that on YouTube at least 9-10 years ago. Fake and gay.
>>
Is he laughing or crying/having a panic attack at 6:45?
>>
>>61035175
It's from '03 at its latest
>>
>>61034570
What the fuck is this autism, your other posts must be pure cancer
>>
>>61035175
>>61035200
https://youtu.be/H2dm4_cIxFQ?t=523
>Overwatch
Are you trying to fuck with people or do you just have a shitty memory?
>>
>>61034376
Does anyone have the vocaroo?
>>
>>61035289
CS:GO Overwatch, not blizzard overwatch
>>
File: louie original.png (81 KB, 652x281)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>61035175
>I remember hearing that on YouTube at least 9-10 years ago
You're a liar or you have no concept of time. Either way, what you choose to believe has no bearing on reality.

>>61035200
The original recording was made in 2016. See pic related.

>>61035318
Unfortunately, it has now expired.

>>61035482
No, he was referring to blizzard's overwatch of 2016. I no longer play it because it's shit.
>>
Louis if you do not open up im going to gain access to your room by the window by taking the door off the hinge from the outside
Do you understand me Louis?
>>
>>61034376
Louie, can you please ask your father to confirm it ?
>>
>>61034418
He's Elliot as a kid, about 8-9 years old iirc.
>>
>>61034376
You should consider going on Grindr and get TOPPED having sex would do better for you then larping as some fag from 4 years ago
>>
honestly L i hate your parents so much, they sound just like mine, i moved out

i can literally confirm they are 100% the cause of the problems in your life and that you literally just need a job
>>
>>61035318
I cant find the video of the recording either
>>
>>61034376
I can't remember if this post was you.
>>
>>61035140
It's really sad. We're such a near-sighted species sometimes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.