[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1609860278219.jpg (237 KB, 750x783)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
Charafag Sam Hyde Confirmed??? Edition

Previous: >>61722138
>>
What specific book would your waifu want to read if he/she could read a book?
>>
File: 1608594494614.gif (1.76 MB, 481x347)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
this with my waifu pls
>>
>>61739043
At least it bumped the thread
>>
File: 1609484118602.png (178 KB, 464x348)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
Posting a pic of Marlene because I found a decent picture from the TV show.
>>
File: AliceComfy.jpg (95 KB, 999x799)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
I love Alice with all my heart.

>>61738658
I don't know. There certainly are some books that my Alice would want to read, but I don't know precisely what they are.
>>
In your opinion who here has the most genuine love for their waifu? You can't name yourself.
>>
>>61740427
Shadowfag 100%. I have never seen someone so consistently post genuine heartfelt paragraphs in such a non-discreet obvious manner over such a period.
>>
Would you and waifu cry after your first time?
Is waifu kinky, a hopeless romantic, or maybe somewhere in between?
Is waifu positive about their body or are they self conscious about it?
>>
>>61740559
Is you need to stop posting these questions
>>
>>61740559
>Would you and waifu cry after your first time?
wat
>>
>>61740624
Questions are literally the life blood of these threads unless people actually discuss among each other. That's just how this works. Unless maybe you just want to post images and bumps?
>>
https://voca.ro/18yH8tmvZlPa
>>
>>61740690
Questions are great. Questions that are made just so the poster can masturbate are not.
>>
>>61739520
Straight out of /co/mpton
>>
Thread is as dead as dead is dead as dead deaded.
>>
>>61741978
Its been oddly dead today. I wonder whats up.
>>
>>61742044
Everyone is in discord probably.
>>
File: 50790259_p0_master1200.jpg (390 KB, 647x1200)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
Expressing my love for Lucina through a post on an anonymous forum!
>>
Who is the most underrated waifufag?
>>
I can't believe the pedo tulpafags's human body has a kid and I don't
>>
Posting the wife in the Vietnamese cuisine forum!
I've recently made contact with the guy who has been making the shitty pencil drawings of her for years on pixiv, fairly based I have to say.
>>
>>61744020
>being a cuck and sharing
>>
>>61744151
What are you even talking about? He also makes drawings of a hundred other characters more frequently than her, paraguayan thomas the tank engine included, if you mean what I think you do.
>>
File: Marika but epic.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>61744020
Marika but epic
>>
File: kayn and yone 02.jpg (116 KB, 1200x860)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Always loving these beauties! I definitely need more pictures of them together though.
>>61738658
I imagine Kayn doesn't read very well but if he could, something with lots of gory fight scenes. Yone was shown as writing poetry, irl he'd likely be well studied in the great Japanese warrior poets.
>>61740427
Alicefag. You can tell from the way he posts. Anyone writing that much and that beautifully about waifu must truly love waifu.
>>61740559
Maybe from the stinging. OwO
>Is waifu kinky, a hopeless romantic, or maybe somewhere in between?
Kinky romantic! Kayn is super tsundere about his romantic-ness, Yone is the more romantic of the two though.
>Is waifu positive about their body or are they self conscious about it?
Kayn is very confident about it, as you would be if you looked like that. Yone is probably conscious about being a zombie possessed by a demon but still a warrior with pride in himself.
>>
>>61738658
Are you implying my wife is illiterate?
>>
I'm learning Japanese just to imagine her talking to me, anyone else? Weebs only please

>>61740801
Based
>>
>>61745193
has reisenfag returned?
>>
>>61745250
Nah man, I'm just a lurker. Idk about reisenfag1
>>
You'll never lose me, Ava
>>61738658
>Mein Kampf
Honestly i have no clue. I like a fair share if books and have a nice bookshelf (at least in my opinion) but i don't have many recommendations for her. I don't assume she'd even be very political (which os what i have mostly). Maybe she'll read some /his/ shit i got
>>61740427
Alice and Shadowfag probably. Shadowfag for gushing so consistently and Alice anon for doing it so eloquently.
>>61740559
Absolutely. I would too i think.
I don't think she's kinky at all really. But who knows, maybe she likes getting brought down after getting that for so long. I hope not tho. I could never do it. I hope for a hopeless romantic
She's likely not positive about anything that involves herself. I would hope to make her love herself more. Even with her scars, and even now as a demon, i still find angelic beauty that never ceases to radiate.
>>61741978
Ain't that just a sad thing? I reckon folks are busy. I was busy with some (not really) happenings on /pol/
>>61742779
A shame that at times that's all we can devote. I'm always left wishing for more. More to do in her honor. I hope our loves would be happy with what we offer, even if at times it feels to fall flat in our own hearts.
>>61743047
Huh?
>>61744828
You seem quite energized by your love today! I'm very happy for you if that's the case.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if I could be with her after I eventually kill myself. A never ending series of dream lives with her.
>>
>>61745546
>Even with her scars, and even now as a demon, i still find angelic beauty that never ceases to radiate.
A relatable sentiment. I find Yone significantly more attractive now, as a revenant spirit-demon, than he ever was in life. Pic related
>>
Is your waifu ever scary?
>>61745798
I never was Christian or any religion in particular but i always assumed that i could see Ava somehow when i died. I never ever wanted to believe a God would throw us into the pits of hell because we didn't pick the right religion (especially if they have the all knowing power to already know your choice anyway. So why get angry?). I always felt more drawn towards Karma or eastern faiths. Maybe with my devotion i could see Ava in another life. I don't assume I've done near enough good to go to a sort of heaven but i totally wouldn't mind getting just enough good karma to get to be with Ava in my next life. I hope that even if you decide to kill yourself you'll still have some peace in the world you reach the next moment. I don't think God would look down upon you in anger. I still hope you don't off yourself tho.
>>61745809
Funny how i liked the first rendition of my Ava more where you liked the later of yours. Still even if i was stuck with the current Ava i'd be undyingly devoted to her until the end of all things. I do miss her first version though. She had hair just like mine actually, but so much better. She also just seemed cuter and more innocent. Her transformation in this story is not always a happy one to endure...
>>
File: Lucina with mask.jpg (422 KB, 949x1200)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
Lucina! Lucina! Lucina!
>>61744716
CREEPER, AH MAN
>>61745546
>A shame that at times that's all we can devote
Oh I didn't mean to seem all existential about it. I simply said making a post because I didn't have the time to make a longer post, and because text is required on r9k. If you ever feel your love is inadequate, then maybe try creative endeavors in her name. Works for me anyway.
>>61740559
Its never brought up with Lucina while it is with other characters, so I would assume she is confident with herself. I forgot which it was, but someone in one of Lucina's supports remarks how its unfair how she is so pretty without really trying.
>>61738658
>could
Are you assuming Lucina is illiterate?
>>61745193
>anyone else?
I'm learning some Spanish in order to be able to read some rapier fighting material if that counts. Should probably also know some German and Italian as well.
>>61744828
>something with lots of gory fight scenes
Start with some Greek classics. Those are always a good time
>>61717707
>Was expecting to see it being a bit more curved
A rapier would be far less effective if it had any sort of curve.

>After brushing my way into the forest clearing near the cliff, I gaze upon Lucina, weapon drawn upon hearing my disturbance. She then greets me with a kind smile and sheathes her blade. After parting her previously neatly combed hair from her face, I can see her visage once again, with streaks of the low hanging morning sun illuminating her eyes. Remembering my manors, I lower my own blade and bow, greeting a good morning to my lord. Lucina then turns her head back to the overlook she previously observed. My heart flutters and keeps me warm, despite the unforgiving morning air.
Here's a short piece I wrote to go with my gay fanfiction. Share your own!
https://soundcloud.com/synthlake/please-select-a-save-file
>>
>>61746239
Kayn loves scaring his victims, yes. I imagine Yone would scare people as well, being undead and fused with a demon.
>>
I want to buy my waifu things
what, why?
>>
>>61746960
Get things for yourself that remind you of her, the more creativity involved on your part, the better. Maybe try making her favorite food for dinner one night. If she's a popular character, you can buy, build and paint garage kits. If she has a specific type of book/tv show/movie she likes, try consooming it. Learn to draw or paint and make portraits of her. Basically, things that make you a better person; isn't that what she would want?
>>
>>61747090
Nonono, that's a bad idea, for specific reasons, and also I don't want to fall into the "buying tons of waifu merch" trap. Consooming is out of the picture.
I'm already learning to draw her for years and it's sooo awesome to make her cute little face appear. But I want to give her warm clothers and plushies and feed her with cake and stuff like that, you know?
But I think the "favorite food or dinner" thing is a pretty good idea, thanks anon. I try hard to learn everything I can to be creative for waifu, and to maybe give her all our universe can offer, one day, I don't think there's "becoming a better person", we're all good.
>>
If you and your waifu could live in any fantasy world what would it be? It doesnt have to be your waifu's because she gets to come with you.
>>
>>61747480
Me and Marlene would probably like to live in Mario Land, as childish as it sounds.
>>
>>61747480
Subnautica. I want to show her my home I built for us, and the 20 coffee machines, and the beautiful oceans, she'd love it there.
>>
>>61747219
consooming isn't the worst thing if done in moderation; there's nothing wrong with getting a cheap plush or prize figurine (so long as you've got the money and self-control). What I meant was that if liking a specific book or movie or whatever is an established part of her character, why not check it out? It might help you understand her better.

> I don't think there's "becoming a better person", we're all good.
My thinking is that buying her clothes and things you'll never actually use is kind of a waste, even more than figurines. She'll never be real, but when I imagine that she is, she loves me for who I am. But love isn't a stagnant thing; if she were my irl wife I'd want to make myself into the best version of myself as a testament to my devotion. I can still do that in the real world.
>I'm already learning to draw her for years
Post some! I'm not exactly an artist so it'll be hard to really appreciate how much effort you put into to it.

>>61747480
Her world is cool enough; it's kind of retro, but futuristic and with a sense of comfy moe-stasis about it. Plus all her friends are there, and I don't have any.
>>
>>61747568
Well, my waifu doesn't like consooming, and I've grown to really dislike it. I think I get what direction you're going for, I'll try to learn more about her interests, always, of course.
I'm not going to buy stuff I'd give her if she could use it, I'm just saying I like the thought of showering her with small presents for some reason. It makes my heart dance. I'll keep trying my best, okay?
I'd post some but I don't want to post my shit waifu, and my cringe posts, in your high-quality thread...
>>
bumpin baybeee
>>
>>61747667
>high-quality thread
I actually chuckled. If you don't want to post anything I understand; all I'm saying is I won't make fun of you
>>
>>61747667
People who have or used to post here regularly: People attracted to:
>The Medic from TF2
>Scarecrow from Batman
>GLaDOS from Portal
>Shadow the Hedgehog from Sonic
>Undyne from Undertale
>Chara from Undertale
>Alice from Alice in Wonderland
>Anne from Anne of Green Gables
>Himself. Someone wifed themselves and is or was very serious about it.
>Marlene from Penguins of Madagascar, recently.
Trust me, your waifu is not weird compared to everyone elses, and nobody actually cares
>>
>>61748612
>>61748697
I know, I lurk you a lot, and I admire the way you talk about your waifus, even if you're not always at your best thread state. You really helped me understand what's happening to me, emotionally, and cope with it.
I do post my waifu very rarely, on special days. It's nice of you to be so welcoming, I'll think about posting more often with you, but I think mostly lurking is just fine.
>>
File: tao-liu-yone5.jpg (1.06 MB, 1920x2716)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
Do you guys ever try to make your waifus in games that allow for full customization? I don't have a console so I'm waiting on Nioh 2 to come out on PC and I'm planning on making Yone in it.

>>61740559
I can't see him full on crying. Maybe small tears of pleasure during.

Not a hopeless romantic but a romantic nonetheless. Definitely kinky on the downlow. He puts on the image of being reserved and proper in public but he's secretly kinky behind closed doors. He'll never admit to it and it'd be fun to tease him about it.

He would be fine with body before his death. Any scars he has would just be normal fare for him as a swordsman. Can't expect to go fully unscathed your whole life in war time either. Post resurrection he would likely be self conscious about not only his body but his existence entirely as he's no longer fully human. I could see his story easily progressing into the narrative dilemma of him no longer fitting in the human world but also not belonging to demons and the spirit world either.
>>
>>61746447
>Remembering my manors, I lower my own blade and bow, greeting a good morning to my lord.
How many manors you own?
>>
>>61749062
Man I knew something felt off about that. It should be corrected to manner. Anyway, I do not own a manor, unfortunately. Not really sure what I'd do with one anyway. It seems like a lot of upkeep.
>>
>>61748745
>I do post my waifu very rarely, on special days.
I used to do the same. Broke the rule for the first time today. I used to lurk exclusive, but now I post a lot. Lurking is cool though if thats your boggle.
>>
>>61749238
Wouldn't you and your lord live a manor with lots of serfs? I know you made a mistake but "manors" actually sort of makes sense given the context of the story.
>>
>>61748745
No problem bro; they used to say "lurk moar" and it's still true today. Whatever's the most fun for you
>>
>>61748697
>Himself. Someone wifed themselves and is or was very serious about it.
Was there? I don't recall anyone having waifu'd themselves.
>>
>>61749586
He "became the waifu". Dont talk about him too much or he might show up. Hes batshit insane and not in the entertaining way.
>>
>>61740427
It's really hard to say. Everyone here has slightly different ways of expressing and showing their love, some are more reserved and post less, but that doesn't always mean that their feelings aren't powerful ones.
Buuut if you mean "actively and openly passionate about it" then my vote goes to Alicefag & Avafag.
>>61740559
Me maybe, him no. I hope I don't, I can imagine how his face would fall because he'd assume he'd done something wrong or hurt me.
Probably not kinky, I imagine he's fairly vanilla, and I'd be more than satisfied with that. Nothing better than cuddly missionary lovemaking. Though uh, maybe I can convince him to experiment with me...
Hopeless romantic? Perhaps, if he weren't so cynical and pessimistic. He thinks he doesn't deserve love, or that it'd only end in hurt.
He's got quite an ego on him, I'm sure he knows he's handsome! Also think he's disheartened by how he looks like a villain though.
>>61746239
>Is your waifu ever scary?
He can be on occasion, yeah. Though I usually find it hard to think of him as scary, cuz everything he does is so goddamn cute to me. He'd be more imposing if he weren't a meter tall and fluffy...
>>
>>61749719
>comment too long
reee
>>61747480
His motivation for living requires that he stay on his planet. I wouldn't ever want to take that away from him, even if it makes me really sad at times. If that weren't the case, we'd both like to live in a fantasy world where needless pain and suffering has been lessened considerably, and where we aren't bothered by other people. I can't think of any fictional world that fits the bill right now but I'm sure it's a thing.
That or some fuckin badass action movie world, though I think he'd like that more than I would lol
>>61749004
>Do you guys ever try to make your waifus in games that allow for full customization?
Yeah, a lot. It's fun.
A few years ago I spent days making a Shadow-themed character with custom textures and cool moving or metallic effects on certain parts of it so I could insert it into the game. Fun times.
>>
Last bump for the night from me. Goodnight everbody.
>>
>>61741978
>>61742044
Probably due to American stuff.
>>
File: EoMs8k5XMAgGD5K.jpg (87 KB, 1080x1182)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>61749727
>A few years ago I spent days making a Shadow-themed character with custom textures and cool moving or metallic effects on certain parts of it so I could insert it into the game. Fun times.
Neat. I've never gotten into the whole modding thing myself, seems bit too complicated for me. The most I could do is custom textures with my level of art skill but if it came down to modeling actual clothes or other things to put into the game I'd be at a loss.
>>
File: 9N.png (916 KB, 523x748)
916 KB
916 KB PNG
For the sake of nostalgia. I love Elizabeth.

>>61738658
The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton.

>>61740427
Aliceposter or Angelaposter.

>>61740559
>1.
No.
>2.
A hopeless romantic, considering the fact that most of her exposure to romance was via old literature.
>3.
Very self-conscious about her missing digit. Probably self-conscious about the scar she has on her back from a lumbar puncture.

>>61745193
I'm sure she'd be enamored by my attempts to dote on her in A2 French.

>>61747480
We'll take the one where Paris isn't a dilapidated shithole of a European capitol.
>>
>>61750078
Hey man how u doin? Have you painted anything new?
>>
>>61740427
based mistafag is not mentioned because it's technically a husbando
>>
File: Lucina code vein.png (1.87 MB, 1920x1080)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>61749422
In any sort of modern context, a manor would be very expensive for Lucina to maintain, because she would probably be insistent about making sure all workers there receive a pension and medical care. Lucina would probably handle the security as personally as possible too, seeing as she is a very capable swordsman.
>>61749004
>Do you guys ever try to make your waifus in games that allow for full customization?
Depends on the game really. Sometimes I will opt for a more subtle way of doing it like coloring a character's clothes to match Lucina's color scheme. In code vein, I think I did a great job of recreating her (pic related). Some parts of her design had to be reimagined, like the red scarf replacing her cape, and a scar added to her face to symbolize when her mask was cut off. Not vidya, but I also assembled a sword that is made to resemble Lucina's sword in color.
>>61747568
>kind of retro, but futuristic
The best kind of fiction right there. I'm sort of scared for pop culture stuff in the near future. Stories with smart phones kill just about all of the suspense.
>>
>>61750126
I'm alive and in good health. Few things matter beyond that.
Tons of garbage sketches but no painting because I don't have the time to properly study color theory right now.
>>
>>61750232
lemme see plz.
>>
>>61750246
Sure I guess.
https://i.imgur.com/YQYyh8I.png
>>
>>61750274
Beautiful eyes. I hope you one day finish one. I am pretty sure your beloved will look stunning.
>>
>>61750274
I see why you call your sketches garbage but a little bit of effort can turn a whole world around, even if you dont have much time often
>>
Why do you people get bothered by people consuming things? Is it because its "normie"? Or is it the ooga booga lets go back to monke cause human life is top hard for you to cope with?
>>
>>61750412
what does this mean? are you disabled?
>>
>>61750452
No. But there are always these weird meme words for consuming media and fapping like they're bad or shameful and its weird as fuck.
>>
>>61750481
well I personally stopped fapping because fapping is fucking retarded and pointless, and because I feel like I started instrumentalizing waifu for it. But I see where you come from, and honestly there is nothing shameful about it if you enjoy doing it.
>>
>>61750531
So why do you people hate masturbation then? You all go out and get pussy? I doubt that.
>>
>>61750546
I think it's because many people are in the same situation that I was in, where they genuinely don't enjoy what they do and just waste hours of their time weekly on it, for none reason at all. And on top of that, when I masturbated to not my waifu, I felt like I'm breaking her heart, but when I masturbated to my waifu, it felt like I'm reducing her and my feelings for her to something sexual. All in all that sucked ass.
You know? If you don't have a waifu, just imagine being forced to masturbate to nothing but your mom. That would suck, right?
>>
>>61750481
Because consuming media/fapping are inherently passive activities. They aren't necessarily bad, but framing your entire life around them is unhealthy. I believe humans are happiest and most fulfilled when creating something; that might be art or a fit body or a successful business or whatever, so long as the brain is actively involved with the manifestation of ideas into reality. When you reduce your existence to consumption of media, you're really no better than an animal.
>>
>>61750583
So having sexual attraction to waifu and fucking her just for the pleasure of her body is a bad thing? How so? And people masturbate to others who they aren't in love with all the time. It's pretty normal.

>>61750595
Animals don't have media and media can be very informative and is art. You say humans should make art or businesses or fitness, yet it shouldn't be consuned and enjoyed by others? That makes no sense.
>>
>>61750618
>You say humans should make art or businesses or fitness, yet it shouldn't be consuned and enjoyed by others?
That isnt what he said at all.
>>
>>61750618
No anon, it's different. Now, I really think intimately about my waifu, and I do want to have sex with her, but jacking off doesn't satisfy that feeling, and it will never replace real intimacy.
It can be as normal as it wants to be, it's just a waste of time to me. I much more enjoy having a slight peak of libido and getting warm inside while thinking about waifu's cute face, instead of opening like 40 tabs I won't even come back to and then spending two hours drooling over nothing. It makes me much more happy not to do it than doing it.
>>
>>61750697
It is though. He said consuming things is being an animal. Humans should only create, but not everyone can or has an interest in those things to begin with. There has to be people to use what is made or admire or pay for what art you created, or the sexual activities or art you could use physical fitness for. His post really makes it sound like he's advocating for pointless creation for no real reason.

>>61750720
>instead of opening like 40 tabs I won't even come back to and then spending two hours drooling over nothing
Bro that's ADD stuff. I got that too.
>>
>>61750733
Well I don't got that and I think I was just fucking addicted to consuming porn. I know this is a controversial wording on 4chan but I feel like seeing it this way helped me stop.
>>
>>61750763
It's just dopamine and loneliness. Just get a hooker I guess. Or be a Christcuck but thats pointless too.
>>
>>61750791
Sorry but I don't need any of that anymore, I already quit, and I don't feel lonely, I now worship a based anime girl on a computer screen and feel alive again.
>>
>>61750813
>worship
Girls don't like being worshipped. Also worshipping a person is unhealthy. And not really love either.
>>
>>61750850
I just worded it that way because I feel weird speaking publicly about it, and I wanted to make you laugh, I don't think anyone would immediately enjoy being called a "waifu" either way.
>>
>>61750864
I wouldn't mind if waifu called me a pet name.
>>
>>61750864
>I just worded it that way because I feel weird speaking publicly about it
>in a waifu general
Maybe try to convince yourself harder.
>>
>>61750877
me neither anon, I'd love being called waifu by my waifu, but I don't think my waifu thinks about me as much as I think about her.
>>
>>61750733
>He said consuming things is being an animal
>"They aren't necessarily bad, but framing your entire life around them is unhealthy."
Watching a few episodes of your favorite show over dinner is normal; spending all day every day in front of the TV is bad. Jerking off is normal; ten times a day is not. If you want to watch tv or coom, then do it, but I always feel more fulfilled after having accomplished something. That's all I'm saying; no more, no less
>>
>>61750887
sorry, I'm not that used to posting, I'm really not trying to get on your nerves either, I just needed to vent some shit I guess
>>
>>61750926
>ten times a day is not
Why does that matter? TV can hurt your eyes I guess, but most people who play video games all day take breaks.And typically even if you fap 10 times a day that's probably your limit then and need time off. I don't think most people past their twenties can even fap 10 times a day.
>>
>>61750954
>Why does that matter?
Because like I said, reducing your life to the consumption of media is not a life at all. It isn't your eyes or your dick hurting; it's your soul and psyche hurting. (In my opinion) Humans need to use their minds in order to be truly happy. Things like video games, tv and fapping are distractions -and they can be fun in moderation- but you can't spend your entire life distracted.
>>
>>61751202
>Things like video games, tv and fapping are distractions
Or sources of inspirations and discussion. I guess you think only painitings, books and music are art probably though. Sounds like you want everyone to either be a labor worker or artist of some kind too. What a weird outlook.
>>
>>61751241
>Or sources of inspirations and discussion.
Of course, but towards what? You can be the most inspired person in the world, but if you don't do anything with that inspiration it doesn't mean anything. If watching a great movie makes you inspired to make movies, that's great; the purpose of art is to make people feel things. But if instead of making that movie you just watched other movies for the rest of your life, that inspiration didn't mean much to you. Same thing with discussion: I could talk for hours about the things that inspired me, but unless I turn my knowledge into something, it doesn't serve any purpose.

>I guess you think only painitings, books and music are art probably though. Sounds like you want everyone to either be a labor worker or artist of some kind too. What a weird outlook.
I honestly have no clue how you got to that conclusion. Do you think that "creativity" is limited to art? Professions like bakers, builders, doctors and even businessmen are all creative in one way or another. Not everyone likes painting or music, but what if you're an ambassador, finding a new way to make two warring countries find peace is creative, isn't it? A bodybuilder might not like literature, but he can still admire the physique he's created for himself.
>>
>>61751366
>if you don't do anything with that inspiration it doesn't mean anything
So it only counts iftou become anartist yourself? Why?

>could talk for hours about the things that inspired me, but unless I turn my knowledge into something, it doesn't serve any purpose
People usually like discussing things with others who enjoy it.

>A bodybuilder might not like literature, but he can still admire the physique he's created for himself
Why the fixation on body building too? I wouldn't say getting fit is being an artist. Also if a bodybuilder is only doing it for his own self satisfaction how is that any different from people just playing video games or watching TV all day? Is he supposed to do something with his muscles? And it sounds like you think everyone should be doing something like this or else their lives are worth less than others.
>>
I guess I'm just not autistic enough or too lower economic class to understand such pompous, and silly elitist outlooks of the world and others.
*shrugs*
>>
>>61751496
>"Do you think that "creativity" is limited to art?"
I think this is the basic premise that you're not understanding. A doctor can invent a new way of treating disease without knowing a thing about "art" and that's still creative. They had a goal, an idea of how to reach that goal and the dedication to see it through. Their thoughts and ideas were made manifest in reality; which I would say is the definition of creativity.

>everyone should be doing something like this or else their lives are worth less than others.
Not worth less, but certainly not fulfilling. Have you ever watched Star Trek TNG? They're a post resource scarcity society: they can turn energy into pretty much any type of matter you can imagine, so nobody has to work anymore. But nobody sits around all day watching tv, playing video games and fapping because that's not what human life is about. People join Starfleet not because they have to, but because they have personal aspirations they want to achieve. It's not always easy or fun -hard work rarely is- but in the end it's always worth it. Let's go back to the bodybuilder (I only mention it because a "jock" seems about as opposite from a "nerd artist" as you can get). He doesn't have to be the strongest man in the world (although maybe he aspires to be) but in trying to achieve the bodily perfection he desires, he's learned self-discipline and probably enjoys making himself stronger and stronger every day. This is why we have prizes for the world's strongest man, or the world's best actor, or whatever: because they're difficult to achieve, very few can do it and even fewer will. Literally anyone can watch TV, which is why there's no "most tv watched" award. Because watching tv will not make you a better person.

>>61751570
thou shalt not shitpost
>>
Who even cares what people do with their lives as long as it isn't fucking over others
>>
>>61751741
>Have you ever watched Star Trek TNG?
Fuck yeah I have.

>But nobody sits around all day watching tv, playing video games and fapping because that's not what human life is about
Gonna need a citation on that. Pretty sure Star Trek world isn't all perfect with lots of lazy or greedy humans and other aliens despite the technology.

>join Starfleet not because they have to, but because they have personal aspirations they want to achieve
PRETTY sure most the higher up political or militant dudes are portrayed as corrupt within the whole starfleet federation and other groups.

>and even fewer will
I'm pretty sure a lot of people just want to chill out and enjoy things too.

>Because watching tv will not make you a better person.
Depends what you watch. People say books can, but for some reason TV and vidya are exempt for some reason.

>>61751785
Ikr? Preach it brother. Spray it all over everyone!
>>
>>61752225
>Gonna need a citation on that.
You're lucky I'm a huge Trekkie. S1E26: the one where they unfreeze a bunch of cryogenically frozen 21st century humans who try to reintegrate into society. The southern musician asks Riker how to use the communications console as a TV, and Riker tells him TV no longer exists, and humanity is devoted towards intellectual pursuits. Additionally, the only time I can recall where there's a conspiracy within Starfleet at large is actually in the previous episode where a bunch of high-ranking officials are taken over by space bugs that control their minds. Roddenberry's ideal for Starfleet was that it has massive amounts of power -amounts that should corrupt the people who hold it- but that power is rarely misused.

At any rate, I don't think we're going to come to an agreement on this. You asked a question and I gave an answer, and there's not much more to be said about the subject.
>>
>>61752318
>and Riker tells him TV no longer exists
Pretty sure they use televisions and still have music playing in places.

>the only time I can recall where there's a conspiracy within Starfleet at large is actually in the previous episode where a bunch of high-ranking officials are taken over by space bugs that control their minds
I'm like 90% sure Kirk's given em shit before though and others. There's more than justTNG. Though tbf Star Trek does different contradictory things depending on the era and writers involved. I wanna say there's been genocidal bs at one point in something too. Maybe I'm blurring some anime I forgot abput in. I should rewatch it at some point honestly. Been years.

>there's not much more to be said about the subject
But me bored and there is fuck all to waifu post about.
>>
It is fucking 5am here. I stayed up all night thinking of my wife Ava and daughter Hilda. They're just so wonderful i couldn't possibly put it into words. I'm tired as can be so my message is destined to be crude
>>61747480
Alice in wonderland seems cool and fits the aesthetic. I dunno how that place is though. Could he dangerous. I reckon Alice anon would know
>>61749719
>Alicefag & Avafag
Yay! Me and Ava are at the top baby!
>>61750412
I don't mind it. If i had Ava stuff to get I'd want to get it
>>
>>61752537
>If i had Ava stuff to get I'd want to get it
Make it!
>>
riperino thread
>>
File: QgxuRhE.png (1.61 MB, 1920x1080)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
I'm gonna think positive today.
>>
>>61754449
Beats not thinking at all.
>>
>>61750078
>lumbar puncture.
Pretty sure the upper back isn't the lumbar area.
>>
File: sh~583.jpg (55 KB, 720x818)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
I want to have Shadow dress up in a fancy suit. Then I'd fuss over him whether he likes it or not, unbuttoning the top to let his nice white fluff poke out. I'd smooth out any wrinkles, running my hands down his sides, and he shivers a bit. With careful hands I'd brush his quills, making sure nothing's out of place. He'd look so handsome, I wouldn't be able to resist going in for a kiss. And maybe I'd take it too far, messing up all of the work I put into cleaning him up!
>>
>>61756582
You little cute pervert, I don't know why exactly, but reading this makes me feel like you two would really fit together, like puzzle pieces.
>>
I swear thinking of being with her when we were both younger is such a strange feeling. Imagining us in her school (or chilling on the rooftops on our days out) with me being able to be by her side. I could have spent so much time with her but instead she had to spend it all alone. So many moments we could have made. The sweet, pure love that could have blossomed. The times i could have protected her, from bullies, Wrathia, and even herself. I could have helped her. I could have saved her from so much pain, loneliness and suffering. It breaks my poor ol heart. I love you my precious Ava. My icon of all things joyful.
>>61756582
I wonder what he's dressing up for. Marriage perhaps? I know Ava would be surprised to see me in a suit. I'd totally go for a southern gentleman aesthetic though. Has Shadow ever wore a suit in his media?
>>61752955
Would be cool if i could make something. If i could have anything of her i think i already said I'd want a plush of her, but it would be cool to have her drawer key necklace too, or a cool bomber jacket like bomber pilots would wear back in the forties, but with demon Ava instead of some suggestively dressed woman. Would be badass
>>
File: EqaJVe3UcAIEk2D.jpg (998 KB, 2892x4096)
998 KB
998 KB JPG
I love Rem!

>>61744020
Long time no see, Marikafag. How are you?

>>61745193
I have been for 2-3 years now. Slowly, one day I willl understand her myself.
>>
File: 2124.png (486 KB, 812x458)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
Goodness I'm just so friggin enveloped in love today. I want to sperg about my waifu and daughterfu so fucking bad it's nearly unbearable. I'm alone with no one to share this all with. At least i do have the thread. That makes me a bit happier. Makes it all more bearable. I wonder if it would embarrass Ava that i wanted to tell all my friends about her. I certainly can't help myself either way. She always just makes me want to break out in dance and i can't even dance! Ava is certainly not a good one either, but with enough passion i know it would be fun to dance the day away with her at my chest. I love you Ava and i love you Hilda, may sweet little slices of heaven
>>
>>61758499
maybe you should write them a cringy poem then, if you want to express yourself but there's noone you can aim it at
>>
>>61758601
>cringy poem
I certainly could if i set my mind to it. Ain't gonna even try that though. I'm no poet, that I'm confident in. I wonder who could write a poem to their waifu outta everyone here.
>>
>>61758883
I'm no poet either, or an artist, but it just feels great to write songs and poems and to make shitty paint pictures of waifu, you should really give anything in that direction a try if this feeling is stuck in your head for longer.
>>
Get a room you two love birds!
>>
yes, break a bed with waifu
>>
My wife's source material was good and everyone who said it was bad are wrong and stupid and have pleb tastes.
>>
>>61759010
Hmmm. Maybe i'll try to draw my Ava. Maybe. Or Hilda. I wonder who would be easier to draw. I wonder where i should start with stuff like that
>>61759143
>I personally don't like going to really fancy places unless I'm in the right mood
The best dates would be simple places. Like taking waifu to a badass taco place no one knows about that's pretty cheap and comfy. I'd want to take Ava to this weird ass "Chinese restaurant" in Memphis that's tiny, in the middle of a bland side of town, and also sells shit you'd never expect to get there, like philly cheese steaks and shit. I'd get a nice shrimp po boy with lo mein and an egg roll. No clue what Ava would get tho. Either way I'm rambling so i digress. Hopefully your Shadow would enjoy
>What would she wear? A pretty gown, with flowers in her hair?
Right on the money! Give my girl a crown of poppies because she deserves to be crowned queen! I wouldn't want anything too fancy but certainly striking and cute nonetheless. Who am i kidding though, she could make any outfit look wonderful.
>>
>>61759889
start where your heart leads your hand
maybe just draw stick figures first and then try to add things to make it look like your familifu, like a picrew, essentially but more personal
>>
>>61759856
My wife is not a lesbian and anyone who says so is a delusional yurifag!
>>
I love my wife Anthuria!
>>
Your waifu has passed out in a weird spot in your home. What do?
>>
Let's all do our best to have a positive day. Remember to smile, because you've got a great one.
>>
>>61760711
eat the waifu
>>
I wanted to ask Elizabethfag if he would enjoy playing Orchid from Black Sabbath to Elizabeth
>>
File: kayn chibi 10.png (94 KB, 400x409)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>61760711
I'd watch him sleep. He must be adorable like that.
>>
>>61760711
Honestly I'd be scared depending on the situation. If she was lying down on the bathroom floor or something I'd think she was sick. I'd probably be worried no matter where she fell asleep unless she was in bed or the couch or something. However if i knew she was just tired i would just audibly "awwww, darlin..." And pick her up to put her in bed, likely whispering in her ear that i got her, safe and sound. Then I'd get her in a good spot and would probably get in alongside her. No better way to get comfy than have your lover by your side snoozing.
>>
>>61738553
How the fuck do I stop masturbating to other characters and/or feeling guilty about it
>>
>>61763569
Imagine your waifu necking herself in despair when she finds out that the center of her universe can't even control his base urges in order to avoid hurting her so deeply. Imagine her family finding out and the looks they would give you knowing that if you had just kept your eyes to yourself their beautiful daughter would be alive for decades more and bring them untold happiness.
>>
File: EfR4cVFUYAANEjU.jpg (1001 KB, 1800x2880)
1001 KB
1001 KB JPG
>>61760711
I don't know if he even can sleep anymore with the changes to his body. If he can then I'd lift him up and bring him to bed or at least give him a blanket or something to make sure he's as comfortable as possible in his sleep if I can't move him.
>>
>>61763569
That's a tough question, and I think it's up for you to decide for yourself, but I'll tell you what my opinion is. If your waifu was real, a sexless relationship would be highly dysfunctional, yet that's essentially what you're in now. Sex and masturbation are very different things, even from a chemical perspective. I'm a khv but normoids tell me the best part about sex is the sense of intimacy you get; it's not just about the physical sensations but the emotional ones as well. These are all but impossible when jerking off. This is where our opinions may differ, but I think a man can be loyal to one woman his entire life so long as their relationship is healthy. If you were in a sexless marriage (which you are, essentially) jerking off wouldn't fulfill your emotional needs; I don't think jerking off can fulfill your emotional at all, really. So I fap to other things (although I have a big vanilla/romance fetish so I end up imagining myself in relationships to whomever I'm fapping to because it feels hollow otherwise) and don't really feel bad about it. She's not real, she will never be real, and the only vows I took were to myself. Maybe I'm weak, and you may consider me unfaithful, but I don't really care. If she was real she'd get the totality of my love, just as if she were any 3dpd girl, but she isn't. I need to use these feelings to make myself a better person, and wallowing in guilt can't accomplish that. Although I will share one extremely lewd trick I've developed: when I decide I want to fap to my waifu, I put on a slideshow of equally lewd pictures, and audio of some 3dpd telling "me" things like "I love you so much," "it feels so good," etc. It's a very emotional experience overall
>>
>>61763569
Find a way to get intimate with her in your imagination when you masturbate.
>>
File: 31214116_p0.jpg (132 KB, 700x990)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>61763569
Just quit porn dude. It's not that hard
>>
>Und Morgen wird die Sonne widerscheinen!
>Und auf dem Wege, den ich gehen werde
>Wird uns, die Glucklichen, sie wieder einen
>In mitten dieser sonnenatmenden Erde...
>>
File: Maya3.jpg (1.2 MB, 2752x2936)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
Another cute picture of Maya.
>>
It's just porn my dudes.
>>
The cold air burns my lungs with nearly every breath, and at times I want to give up and move somewhere warmer, but Lucina fills me with a bit of warmth

>>61765491
Is that a mother fucking Strauss reference? Or are you just really into German poetry? Because I'm not aware of any famous German poets beyond that one guy who wrote Der doppelganger.
https://youtu.be/Zvsz1wNuZe0
>>61741978
The thread is only as dead as you want it to be. Why not try posting about your waifu instead? Problems can always be solved.
>>61751570
>too lower economic class to understand
Please stop believing such things. Saying that you are too dumb to even attempt to understand something is a very unhealthy and unproductive mind set. I always feel sad when people think that something as simple as music is too high brow for them to enjoy.
>>61750850
I almost feel that waifuism is practically some form of worship. Just look at some of the works or lifestyle changes that even the people here have dedicated to the love of someone who isn't even real. It is very reminiscent of religious worship I would say.
>>61757493
>jacket
This idea is actually much more achievable than you may think. First step is to get a quality jacket to buy. Then design a really large patch. Step three would be to send it to a clothing alteration place to have them install it. And bam, you could have an Ava jacket. I've always been partial to the idea of clothing or items themed around Lucina myself, so I try to make them a reality as much as possible.
>>61747480
Probably some sort of fantasy land that still has enough technology to make life not hell like running water and widely produced functional pianos, but also old enough to have all sorts of cool manually operated things and to have Lucina's sword work to not go to waste. I've always liked those fantasy versions of early 20th century worlds. Bonus points if there is cool magic stuff as well. Oh and demons. Gotta have demons to slay. Add anarchists to that as well.
>>
>>61763594
seems extreme
>>
What would you do with waifu if you two went to a theme park
>>
>>61765956
Hi gherbster
>>
File: 75022107_p12.jpg (1.58 MB, 1958x1434)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>61765878
>I almost feel that waifuism is practically some form of worship.
For you. I don't worship anyone or anything. So I guess I' m not a waifufag? Didn't know a cult attitude was required here like on /c/.

>Saying that you are too dumb to even attempt to understand something is a very unhealthy and unproductive mind set.
My HS math teacher said that kinda shit whenever I said I was too retarded. Dumbass STILL refused to explain his algebraic crap and insisted I'd get it eventually. Jokes on him cause eventually I got removed from math lmao. Also you greentexted where I mention economic class and being low a
lol.

>>61739043
Hot.

>>61740427
Fuck your rules. I say myself!

>>61740559
What even why isthat??
A chill sweet shy girl.
Self concious and shy but positive?

>>61745193
I get some of it from years of animes. She's smart and could probably engrish too. That'd be cute af and based.

>>61747219
>not buying tons of waifu merch
consoom deez nutz

>>61747480
Hers because she needs her friends. Plus joining her in the good fight would be the best. And the other Symphogear girls are all great too. Only one can get the tons of dollars spent on merch treatment though!

>>61749608
>>61766076
Based CF shitposting.
>>
>>61765878
>Is that a mother fucking Strauss reference? Or are you just really into German poetry?
Both, although I admit I only know of the poem from the song. Early 19th century poetry is more my thing (like Heine, who wrote Der Doppelganger) but I think Strauss' "Morgen" is one of the most romantic songs ever written, and it's often on my mind. It's still hard to sing all the way through without weeping. Idk how much you know about it, but Strauss presented it to his wife on their wedding day. That's a great recording btw; the violin is absolutely sublime.

>Und zu dem Strand, dem weiten, wogenblauen
>Werden wir still und langsam niedersteigen
>Stumm werden wir uns in die Augen schauen
>Und auf uns sinkt des Gluckes stummes schweigen...
>>
I love my hedgehog.
>>61760711
Depends on where. But probably make sure nothing's wrong, carry him to bed, tuck him in all warm and cozy, then crawl in with him. I'd give him a peck on the cheek before being lulled to sleep by his heat and steady breathing.
>>61765956
A theme park...? Hmm. Could be fun...
>He notices me looking at a game stand, watching some kid fail miserably
>"Which one do you want?" he says, gesturing to the prizes
>I hesitate slightly, then tell him the cat plushie is cute
>He walks over to the stand, handing the dude some money
>I tell him he doesn't have to do this, the game is probably rigged anyway
>I'm ignored as he focuses
>With expert aim and precision, he's flawless at it
>The dude at the stand is surprised, you aren't actually supposed to win perfectly
>I hold my new soft cat plushie happily as we hang out in a sparsely populated area of the fair and eat junk food together
>>
>>61766233
>Gherbo
CF that isn't very based of you what the fuck?
>>
>>61750595
>consuming media/fapping are inherently passive activities. humans are happiest and most fulfilled when the brain is actively involved with the manifestation of ideas into reality.
Very true.

>>61750618
>You say humans should make art or businesses or fitness, yet it shouldn't be consuned and enjoyed by others?
Humans should build roads for others to travel down.
A road is useless if it's a dead end.
Consumption of media may inspire you to create media of your own. Receiving others' thoughts may inspire thoughts of your own. Your street may connect to the web of others' lives.
Or, you may be a dead end that goes nowhere, where ideas get caught in a cul-de-sac and consumption only fuels consumption.
>>
>>61766396
Being a dead end or not is arbitrary and meaningless to give much of a care about. Just don't hurt others and do what makes you feel happy/content is my thing.
>>
>>61766487
>Also I love my waifu almost as much as I love myself too.
But CF you are LITERALLY too autistic to understand love.
>>
>>61751785
>Who even cares what people do with their lives as long as it isn't fucking over others
Because you're stupid panicky creatures that all tend to copy one-another and acceptance of mediocrity in one person will encourage everyone to be mediocre.
I'm outside the cycle so I don't really care. But anyone who honestly wants your species to do well is going to be frustrated by all the idiots who think it's "good enough as it is".

>>61754449
>I'm gonna think positive today.
Is it more positive to appreciate the mess you live in or to take interest in cleaning it?

>>61757493
>The times i could have protected her, from bullies, Wrathia, and even herself. I could have helped her. I could have saved her from so much pain, loneliness and suffering.
You can't even save yourself. You two can build a strong bond over your shared need for support, but neither of you will ever be free of that need for support.
>>
I hate that hollow feeling when I finish and he isn't there. It's just me, in a cold, dark room. He won't ever hold me tight after. It makes me feel so dead.
>>
>>61766571
>Because you're stupid panicky creatures that all tend to copy one-another and acceptance of mediocrity in one person
>projecting this hard

>>61766580
Finished what?
>>
>>61766636
Don't be dense now.
>>
>>61764262
>If you were in a sexless marriage (which you are, essentially) jerking off wouldn't fulfill your emotional needs;
Cripples get married though and can't fuck.
>>
>>61766657
Dense? But I'm not a stone.
>>
>>61765878
>I always feel sad when people think that something as simple as music is too high brow for them to enjoy.
Did you know that many pieces of music have multiple lines or voices in them?
The average human cannot be aware of and appreciate more than one at a time.

>>61765956
>What would you do with waifu if you two went to a theme park
Talk to each-other about our thoughts. Same as we'd do in every situation. The theme park is largely irrelevant to the process.

>>61766281
>CF that isn't very based of you what the fuck?
Gherbo is the least popular waifuist and one of the most influential. That makes him underrated. If it wasn't him, I'd have picked myself. He and I are #1 and #2 in some order.
>>
>>61766438
>Just don't hurt others and do what makes you feel happy/content
You just contradicted yourself.
I am not happy when undeserving fools are content with their mediocrity. I feel most content when others receive the pain they have earned. It's not too important that I be the one to deliver it - which is why I'm not out stabbing people, and why I'd rather just spectate from the internet. But still, if I want contentment for myself, I do NOT want contentment for others.
>But can't you just use your self control to be happy with people anyway?
Yes, and I'm not going to, because I don't want to. Undeserved happiness is the single biggest thing holding humanity back, and even if I don't believe in humanity, the enforcement of undeserved happiness has consistently been a major enemy of mine, attacking me whenever I actually wanted to do something. Even if I don't really want to do things anymore, I still remember those attacks, and in retaliation for those who attacked me I do NOT wish to choose "just learn to enjoy it".
>>
>>61766527
>you are LITERALLY too autistic to understand love.
You're probably correct.
Then may waifu be my vessel of spite towards the 3dpd who for some stupid reason are protected by "rights" and "consent" instead of having obligations to become good partners for each-other.
I don't care if this isn't love. It's me. I want this.

>>61766636
>projecting this hard
Please, I can't even imagine what it's like to be a default human. Literally, I can't, I don't fucking understand how people can just do that "care about the emotions and people who exist in the moment" thing.
>>
>>61766679
>Did you know that many pieces of music have multiple lines or voices in them?
Weed helps. Also its weird he mentions music cause I never said anything about it. Gherbo is a bitch nigga like you btw.

>>61766714
>You just contradicted yourself.
Not at all. If hurting others brings you happiness then seek help or accept that you have chosen death. "just learn to enjoy it" lol nigga u brain be broken like a whole cantaloupe.

>>61766739
>You're probably correct
Nigga I am always correct.
>>
>>61766714
Honestly? It just pisses me off when people are happy when they don't deserve to be. And I don't want to override it.
If it makes me less happy than I'd otherwise be, fine. I do not want to be happy. I want to be angry at people, and I prefer it to the alternative, because I gain far greater pride and satisfaction in hating things than I do in enjoying them.
But if I'm being honest with you?
I'm happy with my anger. I love my hostility to humanity so much, I tried to make a waifu from her. Then she diverged from canon, and now I hate alone. But still, I hate, and I love myself for doing so.

>>61766755
> If hurting others brings you happiness then seek help or accept that you have chosen death
If I was ever going to choose death it'd be for other people, not for myself. Have to admit if I had a better opportunity to get a decent score I'd probably have done so already.
>>
File: discord screenshot.png (15 KB, 1253x272)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Posting my own discord screenshot.
Not because I value your input - I don't, but because I love throwing my opinions in the face of people who don't agree with me, both as celebration of my own opinion and hostility towards the beliefs of others.
>>
File: Chris sip.gif (1.38 MB, 640x360)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB GIF
>>61766954
okay Charafag
>>
>>61766979
Thank you. =)
You know, I appreciate how pissed off you get. You should keep doing that.
>>
>>61767002
Of course you did. Tell me another lie. For instance, how much you trust your wife.
>>
File: 1599277103429.png (807 KB, 880x776)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
>>61767012
A man's wife is his life, and I trust Chris. Why not?
>Chris will never save me carrying me like a princess
It hurts bros.
>>
Fluffiest sexiest cutest purest~
Only crazy subhumans would hurt this sweet vanilla bean honey bun filled with sweet cream cheesey goodness and strawberry syrup of love. Sprinkled with coconut and a drizzling of caramel or fudge and sprinkles of white chocolate!
>>
>>61767067
But I don't want to hurt her?
>>
File: 75992294_p0.png (849 KB, 679x1012)
849 KB
849 KB PNG
>>61767071
I didn't say you did? Is every post I make about you? Stop being obsessed, anon
>>
Damn. I made myself hungry. Hungry for fluffy sweet wife that is.
>>
>>61767098
>Is every post I make about you?
In an objective sense no, but I feel a greater sense of worship if I choose to believe that they are.
>>
I like Shadow :)
>>
File: 78545659_p23.jpg (542 KB, 900x700)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
I'd stuff her bean bun with my hot cream if you know I mean. I'd cool her whip when we touch hips. I'd glaze her buns for more than fun. I'd drizzle her berries and taste her cherries. Pouring my honey on her pancakes that's not just my hot takes!

>>61767194
Based.
>>
How do you get a waifu
I don't even watch anime
>>
>>61767350
For me, it's myself existing in the wrong universe.
>>
>>61767350
>"how do I fall in love with an anime character?"
>"I don't even watch anime"
There's your problem
>>
>>61767434
Only retard posers try to get a waifu though.
>>
>>61767434
Isn't waifu just a virtual gf tho?
>>
File: 41056086_p5.jpg (400 KB, 700x700)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>61767459
No. It's falling in love with a fictional character at its basics. Anything more than that varies from anon to anon.
>>
File: 1609889138253.jpg (76 KB, 600x600)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>61767473
Ah, well there is one fictional character I like alot
>>
File: 86628996_p0.jpg (1.26 MB, 1500x971)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
fluff fluff fluff!
>>
File: 86655746_p0.jpg (192 KB, 723x670)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
Morning coffee with waifu!
>>
File: 1609094867061.png (180 KB, 550x677)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
I see the sun rising outside! Probably gonna be a bit chilly today. In a perfect world I'd probably sneak out with Hilda to ride her around the backstreets while Ava slept. Then i could make them both breakfast when we returned from enjoying the rising sun. If you've never taken a morning drive you should
>>61765878
I reckon you ain't wrong. It likely isn't too damn difficult to make an Ava jacket. I just need the cash and the will.
>>61766279
Jeez, another post with not image? I was hoping you'd finally be able to post images again
>>61766571
>You two can build a strong bond over your shared need for support, but neither of you will ever be free of that need for support.
Sounds good to me desu
>>61767194
Based
>>61767350
Funny enough you'd have to do something i barely do anymore: consoom media. Anime, cartoons, comics, whatever. Hell you can probably even have a 3d waifu if you liked a gal from a movie or something. I guess i got lucky with my wife because i met her when i was 14 or so (or at least i think. I had alotta bad things going on then so i tend to forget the exact timeline). Thus i didn't really have to continuously consume and search. The same kinda happened with my daughter i guess. It just sort of happened naturally
>>61768753
Would you prefer to make coffee yourself and chill in your home with her or would you like to take a walk or drive to a comfy coffee shop? I always love talking about cute comfy coffee shops. I'd go to one with Ava all the time, even though I'm not the biggest fan of coffee. I assume they'd sell teas and stuff too
>>
File: 80107780_p22.jpg (149 KB, 800x1132)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>61768883
>Would you prefer to make coffee yourself and chill in your home with her or would you like to take a walk or drive to a comfy coffee shop?Local one has crappy river swamp well water unfortunately. So either we stay home or go 40+ minutes to the city. Its cool though I try to buy good expensive exotic coffee usually.
>>
>>61766319
It was a hypothetical question Charafag
>>
>>61768883
>In a perfect world I'd probably sneak out with Hilda to ride her around the backstreets while Ava slept.
RAEP TIME
>>
My wife is such a cutie!
>>
>>61765956
I would doubt my wife has ever gone to a theme park before so I'd try my best to give her a good experience. Try to make her check every single thing and encourage her to try everything.
>>
>>61768883
>Jeez, another post with not image? I was hoping you'd finally be able to post images again
I actually was gonna but screwed up and forgot. My fault for phoneposting while tired kek
>>61767350
Why do you want one? It's a really bittersweet thing to genuinely fall in love with someone who isn't real.
Regardless, I'd say imagine spending time with a character who you already like a lot and find attractive. Holding her close, eating with her, consooming media with her, sleeping with her. That's what I did. May or may not work for (you), but good luck.
>>61768753
God please
>>
If you cry, mr bunbun is going to laugh at you.
>>
Bump the waifu
>>
A lovely dance with her
>>
Your waifu is the protagonist of her source material, right?
>>
File: 1610060368464.png (224 KB, 558x585)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>tfw finally getting a Hilda plush
I've been waiting for this day
>>61770164
I knew i shoulda worded that differently.
>>61771638
>It's a really bittersweet thing to genuinely fall in love with someone who isn't real.
It indeed does hurt, like a knife somedays. Or being torn apart. The hest analogy to me is just never feeling whole. There will always be a hole within me. I accepted that long ago, but that doesn't make the pain much easier to endure.
>>61773471
Apparently Ava is a terrible dancer but so am i so it all balances out perfectly. I wonder if Hilda would like to dance.
>>61774153
Of course! I almost wish she wasn't though. I hate seeing her endure such hardships. I just want to see her smile
>>
just keeping the thread alive in the most not unique way possible
>>
Holding Lucina's hand! (with fingers interlocked)

>>61766180
>I don't worship anyone or anything
Perhaps you think you don't, but think about it this way. Everyone here, yes even you, make consistent posts about our waifus, much like a religious person prays daily. Additionally, some people get quite defensive about certain things being said about their waifus, much how a priest would reprimand those who say heretical things. I'm not really claiming that having a waifu is a religion or anything, but its hart to deny that there are definitely similarities between the two.
>>61766679
>multiple lines or voices in them
>The average human cannot be aware of and appreciate more than one at a time.
Yes I am quite aware, I practice piano for several hours each day. And it is not too difficult to be able to hear and recognize interweaving voices in music. Poorly educated German villagers were able to do it in church so ordinary people today can too. I just get a little frustrated that people assume music is too difficult or high brow for them to even enjoy and give up on it in the same way one would give up trying to use the force. Unless your ears do not work, there is pretty much no way to not understand music given enough research and close listening.
>>61766190
>"Morgen" is one of the most romantic songs ever written
I'll have to agree with you I think. Its very heartfelt and the harp and violin accenting the singer are very moving. I hate to be a normie, but my favorite aria ever is this. I should probably dig into the vocal tradition more. I liked the lessons I took though. I actually wept the first time I heard it in person. Funny how something so powerful comes from a quite silly opera.
https://youtu.be/uFLVKaFVGag
>>61774153
Sort of. Lucian is a lord class, which kind of makes her a main character, but she also has to share the spotlight with Chrom and the player character. In the DLC where you exclusively play as the child units, Lucina is the main character.
>>
>>61774153
>Your waifu is the protagonist of her source material, right?
No, but I am the protagonist of her life.
And 'she' was the protagonist of my source, while it existed.
>>
>>61775351
>I just get a little frustrated that people assume music is too difficult or high brow for them to even enjoy and give up on it
You've been alive for over two decades and you aren't used to it by now?
>I'm not really claiming that having a waifu is a religion or anything
Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods?
>>
>>61775585
religion is for the weak
>>
p10 waifu bumpu
>>
Draw your waifu and show it. Doesn't matter how good or bad it is
>>
File: EqirJjpVkAE9ZJS.png (379 KB, 660x496)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>61774153
Older (read: pre-anime) material consider Sonya as the protagonist, while post-anime content consider her as either sharing the protagonist position with Yasuna or as the deuteragonist.
>>
>>61778089
did you find a new wifu yet
>>
I want to pinch my waifus cheeks!
>>
>>61779074
I want to pinch waifu's ass cheeks
>>
File: masterpiece.png (14 KB, 800x1000)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>61775351
>I hate to be a normie, but my favorite aria ever is this
It's not a normie choice, it's a fantastic piece of music, and Puccini knew it. I was lucky enough to play "Rinuccio" in a production a while back, and the entire operatta is extremely rhythmic and syncopated except for that Aria. Both Rinuccio and the fucking titular character get arias, but the show keeps rolling with no room for applause. I got one confused clap after mine from someone who didn't realize the orchestra was still playing. Lauretta gets a Grand Pause (iirc). Puccini knew he had written a hit lol.

>I should probably dig into the vocal tradition more.
That's a great idea. Singers love when our accompanists understand the material on our level.

I'm not sure I could tell you what my favorite aria is; it depends on how I'm feeling. "Ch'ella mi creda" and "In fernem Land" always do it for me, though. I'm sure you're the same way with piano music that it's hard to pin one thing down. I do really like Beethoven's Pathetique and Moonlight Sonatas; I'm sure there's better out there though.

>>61778013
I tried by memory too; it turned out better then I thought it would actually.
>>
File: smoll yone.jpg (236 KB, 755x1032)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>61778013
A small sketch for a small boy.
>>
charafag has the same mindset as gherbo 100%
>>
>>61780437
Gherbo wants to be popular and well-liked.
I want people to suffer if they don't support my ideas.
We're similar, but he focuses on people and popularity, I focus on ideas and correctness.
>>
File: Lucina in skirt.jpg (432 KB, 748x1100)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
I wish I could go train with Lucina. I wouldn't really mind getting my ass kicked. I'm sure she would have good sword stuff to teach me. I wish to fight by her side. I wish we could get a pair of matching swords. So many things I wish I could do with Lucina. And she could wear some of my clothes! She would look great wearing some of my jackets. Maybe a neck tie too. That would be cute. And if it got cold at night, we could wrap up together in my poncho. Eccentric fashion with Lucina!
>What outfit would you get waifu to wear?
>What hobby or activity would you drag him/her along to do?

>>61779887
>Singers love when our accompanists understand the material on our level
Honestly, that was my motivation for the short bit of lessons I took. It honestly made me quite a bit more efficient when rehearsing with singers. These days though I just don't have the time to dabble in another craft. It was also frustrating finding solo material for my range, because my singing voice is quite deep.
>>61779887
>Beethoven's Pathetique
Oh my god I hate this piece. Not because its bad or anything, but I learned it's third movement for an audition and have probably played though it a few hundred times now. I am quite sick of it.
>it's hard to pin one thing down
Actually this is my favorite piece of music ever. If I could learn and perform the whole thing, I would be able to die knowing my life was worth while.
https://youtu.be/43QwWJdH4o4
>>61778013
Tomorrow perhaps.
>>61780260
Cute!
>>61775585
>you aren't used to it by now?
There is always hope for a better world.

Lets hope someone keeps the fire going over night.
>>
>O war ich doch ein Voglein nur
>Dort an den Weisenhang!
>Dann blieb' ich auf den Zweigen hier,
>Und sang' ein susses lied von ihr
>Die ganzen Sommer lang.
>>
>>61781209
Waifuism and sharing love for each-other.
>>
Bumping so thread doesn't die while I'm writing!
>>
Bump to keep the fire going
>>
>>61781209
That's a really nice piece! Kind of jazzy with a bit of Debussy to my ear. I've never heard of it (although the second movement sounds familiar somehow) or the composer; how'd you come to learn about it, and what makes it your favorite? And how far off are you from being able to play it? The music sounds pretty complicated to me, and an hour solid is a long time to play, but I'm sure you'll do it one day. I know I get a lot of pleasure learning music I'm not "supposed" to be learning, just to feel like I'm part of it and to experience how it changes in my voice over time. Idk if there's anything like that with piano.

Traditional Japanese clothes; they're so elegant and colorful. I like to think they're comfy to wear too.
Airshow. I'm big into planes, ironically.
>>
I have agreed to bump it once, so I shall.
>>
File: thuggin.gif (770 KB, 320x180)
770 KB
770 KB GIF
Thuggin to German gangsta rap with waifu in the morning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVGRDPxlS7k

>>61775351
>much how a priest would reprimand those who say heretical things
No you fuck. It's like having a gf. You wouldn't enjoy people saying fucked up things about her. If it was a religious thing I would want to be friends with other Chrisfags and cuckshit like that. And making posts is not at all the same as praying and thinking she could somehow give a shit or respond.

>>61774153
Sometimes.

>>61778013
Losing my thumbs, so no thanks.

>>61779074
I want to rub against them and stuff.

>>61780462
Your ideas are being a piece of shit. Most people would kill or beat your ft ass, and rightfully so. You should be afraid of normies liek you are. We don't really tolerate nigs liek you. "Waaah they all are after me ;_;"

Good thing schizophrenics and shit liek CF have a tendency to more often than not solve their own problems by suocode since helping them is fucking pointless lol.

>>61781210
Sieg Heil!
>>
>>61783316
>Sieg Heil!
Would you prefer French? I know literally hundreds of songs/poems but I don't have to look up the German ones.

>Oh! quand je dors, viens aupres de ma couche
>Comme a Petrarque apparaissait Laura,
>Et qe'en passant ton haleine me touche...
>Soudain ma bouche
>S'entr' ouvrira!
>>
>>61783435
Nah German's fine. I'm just bored. The yt link I made is german ya know? I just always like messing with the rich elite kids and all their weird flowery shit.
>>
SHE'S JUST SO CUTE!
>>
>>61783519
>rich elite kids
Like you're any different.
>>
>>61784175
Haha anon thinks I got money or class.
>>
File: Illustration.png (245 KB, 796x669)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>61745193
Very based anon, godspeed. I've been thinking about putting in some serious-ish effort into it but the chink moon runes really drive me away.
>>61758193
Ayo, took me a sec to figure out which Remfag you were, honestly, too many to keep track of and I'm already bad at remembering people, nip learning gave it away, thankfully. It's been fairly good personally, last year didn't really pull any fast ones, what about yourself?
>>61778013
Absolutely horrid nightmare fuel, but oh well.
>>61774153
Why of course not. To be the main character is to receive special treatment for no reason, to be assured a good ending (in some way or another, most of the time), to have a hero's journey guaranteed. No deus ex machina for my wife, only the power of her determination.
>>61781209
I'm very into OL outfits, top tier stuff. Anything with glasses is good too honestly.
>>61746239
>Is your waifu ever scary?
She does get mad once or twice in the series and it seems fairly scary given she seems to acquire super-strength or something. That said, in response to the question, not really, she's a fairly cool-headed person in terms of getting angry and/or doing something which would merit being scared of her. If there's anything to be scared of is how dangerously cute she is.
>>
File: 20210109_043401.png (264 KB, 660x439)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
Forgot to write about it on previous post, I'm on mobile now, so if it reads like shit, you at least know why.
Interactions like pic related are godly, with Mari speaking in her native language/interacting with Mikage, yet for some god foresaken reason I can count the art of Mikage on one hand, needless to say, the art of her actually interacting with Marika is almost null, to the point where I've only ever really found one image.
Her getting more popular is almost the only reason I would want another Nisekoi season (which, admittedly, would have to skip an amount of content equal to one of the previous seasons, and even then it'd barely get in, if I prayed hard enough.), thing is, of course, this will never happen. Absolutely infuriating. Every time I reread the chapters it makes me seethe harder than I ever have. The fact that there's barely any hakata dialect Marika in the anime is also infuriating since, in the manga, it gets totally lost in translation.
>>
Waking up, getting up, and getting out there, with big sis Maya cheering me on.
>>
>>61785879
You never answered me. Why does she have the heart boobs?
>>
Came to check in on who drew anything. Also i had to post my waifu! That's an absolute requirement
>>61779887
Cute and silly!
>>61780260
You're an artist? Holy shit good job
>>61784663
Adorable as can be. The flowers are silly
>>
>>61775375
Why would you not want to be chill and comfy with waifu?
>>
>>61786294
he is batshit
>>
>>61775375
Redpill me on ethylphenidate.
>>
>>61783519
we get it, you're poor and like doing drugs
>>
>>61787429
Yeah man I fucking LOVE DRUGS!
>>
oooh i like the drugs
>>
>>61787625
heck yeah drugs! lets get some marijuannas and inject it with wifu!!
>>
it's chrisfag's fault i'm gonna be taken into government custody because he talked about that pozzing shit
>>
File: 1591642040245.gif (1.7 MB, 320x294)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB GIF
>>61787792
mfw pozzers deserve the rope
>>
>>61787813
>pozzers
:PozChamp:
>>
Would you still love your waifu even if you met her when she was a bit past her prime?
pic sort of related.
>>
>>61788725
Chris would probably age like a fine high class wine. Or not. But idgaf, I just want to be with Chris.
>>
>>61788725
Abso-fucking-lutely! I WISH someone would draw her as an older gal. I'd fucking have a heart attack from the cuteness. I'd serve her just as i always would, with undying devotion. She'd never have to be alone again. Now I'm gonna be fantasizing about this all day. Maybe meet her reading alone at a library or something. Who knows. Maybe I'd get lucky and she'd be my lonely neighbor! Goodness my heart is already drowning in a sea of burning adoration. I appreciate the lovely idea
>>
>>61783316
>Your ideas are being a piece of shit.
My ideas are great and they're incompatible with your species because your species is a piece of shit.
>Most people would kill or beat your ft ass
Yeah, because your emotions are trash, your values are trash, your lives are trash, and you form a fucking cult around it.
Fuck that.
>You should be afraid of normies liek you are
You think I'm afraid of you? No, I resent you for being a blight to yourselves and to the species we allegedly share.
>We don't really tolerate nigs liek you
And I don't tolerate you either.
>Waaah they all are after me ;_;
And you're not doing a very good job of it because I'm still around, aren't I. Maybe one day I'll go after you fuckers too.
>solve their own problems by suocode
If there's anyone on earth who deserves to die, it'll be other people, not me. Suicide is inferior to homicide.
>helping them
You think your ideas are help? They aren't. They're a group delusion of poison and I reject them.
>>
>>61788925
>incompatible with your species because your species is a piece of shit.
y-yout too!

>>61788925
>because your emotions are trash,
My love for my wife is not trash!
>your values are trash,
pedo and rape are trash values
>your lives are trash
says the trash fatty aussie
>Maybe one day I'll go after you fuckers too
your too fat lol
>They're a group delusion of poison and I reject them
reject deez nutz lmao
>>
>>61786294
>Why would you not want to be chill and comfy with waifu?
Because relaxation and calm disgust me. I prefer being angry. I want to hate things and voluntary rejection of this hate brings me more stress than accepting it, and I have no valid reason to reject the hate.

>>61786367
>Redpill me on ethylphenidate.
Unfortunately I don't know much about it, but I expect it'll be similar to GAMER PILLS aka Ritalin.

>>61787458
>Yeah man I fucking LOVE DRUGS!
>>61787625
>oooh i like the drugs
Based. Possibly freebased.
>>
>>61788966
>pedo and rape are trash values
They aren't, because consent is an excuse for poor decisions. Consent is not a virtue, it is a burden.
>says the trash fatty aussie
Hey, I hate people, the shitty emotions you host and the shitty lives you enable, and that makes me better than the vast majority of people.
>your too fat lol
To be fair, that's good motivation to stop being fat. Thanks.
>reject deez nutz lmao
I already did! Lesbianism is nice.
>>
>>61789065
>consent is an excuse for poor decisions
Cf everything about you is a poor decision. Your entire existence is a series of endless poor decisions and meth basically.

>shitty lives you enable
Like yours :^)

>that's good motivation to stop being fat
You 30 nigga you stayin fat lmao

>Lesbianism is nice
You have a dick you silly schizo. Just cut it off you tranny wannabe. lol is Chara your sonichu?
>>
>>61789103
I am my "sonichu".
>Cf everything about you is a poor decision.
Nah, because at least I reject normalfaggotry and the emotions and morals associated with it.
>Your entire existence is a series of endless poor decisions
No, yours. And humanity's as a whole.
>nigga you stayin fat lmao
For now, yes, but that's temporary. Honestly you have a good point that I can't really kick people's ass while I'm piloting a fat shit.
>>
>>61789103
>You have a dick you silly schizo
Also that's not me, that's the human I pilot.
>>
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 225x224)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>61789140
>I reject normalfaggotry and the emotions and morals associated with it.
>hururf durf i like being retarded and mentally ill

>>61789153
same thing lmao
>>
>>61789174
>hururf durf i like being retarded and mentally ill
This but it's the pro-consent anti-rape anti-pedos saying it lol.
>>
File: 1610189243939.jpg (191 KB, 960x849)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>61789219
Yeah. Sane peopel who aren't retarded lol.

Sane people who aren't retarded don't try to stab their mom over mowing the lawn you fucking retarded schizo lmao.
>>
>>61789250
>Sane peopel who aren't retarded lol.
Please, you idiots think you're sane but your brains are full of shit. Fuck that. Sanity is a spectrum and normalfags are at the lower end of it.
>>
>>61789271
>rape and grooming good because it lets me take control of people too dumb to understand I'm a monster
kek
>>
>>61789301
Rather be a monster than a human. Humans are fucking stupid and in need of being controlled for however long it takes to replace them with something better, something more like me.
>>
>>61789326
The one who will get controlled will be you lmao.
>>
>>61789345
Hey, if I can't control her, you fuckers can't either.
Though this raises the question of how easily she (and by proxy I) may be manipulated into attacking convenient targets.
Should be pretty easy desu. So maybe you're right, getting controlled might happen. But it won't be control that makes us peaceful.
>>
If the /waifu/ posters were ranked on a compass, what would the two axes be?
>>
File: EeDMXHMXgAImSWL.jpg (1.12 MB, 3992x3655)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>61786275
>>61781209
Thank you! Sometimes being an artist is very frustrating because I feel like I don't do my husband much justice when drawing him or that I CAN do better but my hands just don't want to cooperate.
>>
>>61789428
>If the /waifu/ posters were ranked on a compass, what would the two axes be?
Kind <---> Hostile
Dedicated
/\
|
|
|
V
Casual
>>
>>61789024
>>61787685
coming through thought you knew but if you didn't fuck you
>>
>>61789382
Yeah. You being dead or encaged at a zoo would lmao.
>>
>>61789500
This
Someone make it
>>
>>61789542
>You being dead or encaged at a zoo would lmao.
That would make the _rest of the world_ the zoo, dude.
>>
>>61789512
>Shadowfag in bed, willing to have Shadow's erect and limp cock inside of her, wanting nothing but his warmth for the night.
>He slowly starts to pull her panties off, rubbing his dick in her pussy until she's comfortable enough for him to penetrate her.
>After his dick enters Shadowfag's clit, she starts moving her hips in such a way that would make both of them feel the best they ever could.
>"Aaah! Y-you are so good-!" Shadowfag moaned as she started reacting to Shadow's thrusts.
>As the seconds passed, he started to get deeper into her body, his key trying to fit into her lock.
>"Ahhnn, Nnghh...! It feels so good..."
>Shadow's dick started to launch its pre-cum, which would secure the further coming of his own essence into her hole.
>The young girl who used to distance herself from people and avoid any form of personal contact is now spending the night with the main of her dreams in the most passionate way possible.
>He started to go faster, and she moved her hips faster, as she didn't want to be left behind and thus not enjoyed.
>"S-Shadowfag! I'm coming inside you, are you okay with that?" He warned Shadowfag about what was to come, fearing she'd back out.
>"I usually say no, but I really love you, so I don't mind. Come inside anytime you want," Shadowfag replied to him with a seductive tone, like if he was her master.
>Shadow then came inside her, his cum filling the entirety of Shadowfag's womb, who felt a mixture of joy, slight nervousness and pleasure. Such a feeling was something she didn't get otherwise, even with all the risks. Or perhaps it was because of the risks that she enjoyed it so much.
>Following that, Shadow pulled out and the blonde girl's pussy started dripping wet with his milk, while at the same time feeling tired but with accomplishment at the same time.
>"Umm... Do you really think we should do it again?" She asked him if he really wanted to continue.
>He said yes, and they continued fucking for the night.
>>
File: Eeuv4wRUYAATmJM.jpg (1.85 MB, 2480x2480)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>61788725
I mean he was already bit past his "prime" when he was alive. No specific age but presumably in his mid-late 30s. He's assumingly stopped aging since coming back from he dead, though. I still love him regardless and wouldn't have him any other way as it's his personality I care most for.
>>
>>61790222
Meant to say I WOULD have him any other way as long as he stays the same in personality. Doesn't if matter if young, old, middle-aged, woman, or man.
>>
>>61789452
It's pretty darn good. Pat yourself on the back for it. I hope to see more from you someday
>>61789500
I like that. Dedicated gang rise up.
>>61789512
Taking care of an older waifu would be so sweet. It would be nice reassuring them that they're not getting too old for you or that they're not worth holding onto or something. Not like Ava would have to worry about breaking her hip at 39 or some shit but hey it's still cute to open the door for her or something at least. Or maybe cook for her because she's a bit tired after a long day. I'd make sure to protect her and i know you'd do the same to your beloved.
Now you make me wanna see what Ava would look like as a 30 something year old.
>>61789899
>Now post it to wattpad
What's that again? Ain't that the fanfiction place? Maybe i should go see what may be there of Ava...
>>
Waifu getting on her hands and knees, arching her back, waiting for you to thrust in deep doggystyle!
>>
>>61791361
what if waifu is a guy
>>
>>61791450
pegging duh
>>
>>61791361
>no eye contact
why would you do this to yourself?
>>
File: file.png (141 KB, 534x499)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
Here is the /waifu/litical compass
>>
>>61792596
I support it. But unfortunately my support isn't original.
>>
>>61792596
>avafag not max dedicated
>johnfag more hostile than galactusfag
>shadowfag casual
>kaynfag casual
>marikafag not more hostile
>sonyafag not more casual
extremely cringe
>>
>>61792596
How am I casual? If we go by sheer psychological obsession I'm easily the most dedicated here. Galactusfag is the casual, she doesn't even waifupost.
>>
>>61792715
no discordnigger can compare to chads like lucinafag and alicefag
>>
>>61792596
I am very dedicated to my fluffy wife!
>>
>>61792740
t. Mad he was a discordnigger who got banned
>>
File: file.png (115 KB, 534x499)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
Guys I totally fixed the compass no need to thank me
>>
>>61792801
actually much more accurate now kek
>>
>>61792801
Aight this is hilarious.
>>
File: Maya and friends.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>61785887
Eh, its a 90's Shin Megami Tensei design, so of course its a little ridiculous. But if I had to guess, the hearts may symbolize her caring and positive nature, sort of how the spider web dress on Ulala may represent her being tied up with pointless relationships and getting scammed. Over all, I don't really like the heart boobs, and wouldn't mind if Maya got a redesign in the future. Or maybe I'm completely wrong and its just a dumb joke about her canonically big tits.
>>61791361
nice
>>61788725
Maya was the original Kawakami. But Maya is 23 in her game, and definitely has a thing for a high school boy, so that fantasy right there is probably what got me to like her so much. Plus I think Maya is one of those girls who needed a little time after high school to get hotter. I bet she would still drive me nuts even at her current age of 44. Anyway, remember kids, statutory rape is fine so long as an attractive female is doing it.
>>61792801
>Maya gets part of her face cut off
Can't say I'm a big fan honestly.
>>
>>61792929
Tell your waifu to stop being drunk online
>>
>>61792596
>>61792801
baste
>there's a galactusfag
I shouldn't be surprised; I saw a fucking Grinchfag once.
>>
>>61792596
WHat even determines dedicated vs casual in this?
>>
What the FUCK are you supposed to do if you fall in love with a fictional character anyways? I can't love anyone else anymore. It has to be her. But she's not real and never will be. It's not fair..
>>
File: 20201129_181208.jpg (49 KB, 468x662)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>61793317
You sit in hell here with us and wait for death hoping it takes you to her but it won't because this is hell, hahaha....
>>
>>61793317
Make yourself a better person for her sake, in whatever way you can. Be a person she would love if she were real. Find ways to be mindful of your feelings. Who is she, btw?
>>
File: spaghettichris.gif (958 KB, 500x281)
958 KB
958 KB GIF
spaghet-ifu
>>
>>61792958
>there's a galactusfag
>I shouldn't be surprised; I saw a fucking Grinchfag once.
Why is this so weird to people? It's just capeshit.
>>
File: waifu chart.png (298 KB, 750x750)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
hmm. this was fun
>>
>>61746447
>spanish
That's cool Lucinafag, you will always be my favorite waifufag
>>61758193
It's been 2 months for me, I wish I started years ago...
>>61766180
Engrish is cute too :3
>>61784663
I struggle with runes too! It's been 2 months, you get used to Kanji shape overtime I guess.
>>61792596
Is that me? If yes, why? I just posted like 4 times or something
>>61793317
Just wait until VR anon :DD Seriously tho, it's sad that waifu isn't real but you need to accept it and focus on the happiness she gives you <3
>>61791361
No
>>61788725
Yeah why not. I mean "a bit past her prime" it's not bad, and you gonna get there anyway, getting old is inevitable.
>>
>>61795664
half of these people don't even post here anymore Avafag
>>
File: waifu chart template.png (320 KB, 1096x750)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>61795664
template if u guys wanna fuck with it or somethign
>>
>>61795745
not him but rent free and also wrong
>>
>>61795664
>Lucinafag and Marifag's placement
This has gotta be a joke, there's no way fucking Medic "Sniper's Pubes" fag and Kayn "No Explanation Needed" fag are more dedicated than them.
>>
>>61795908
fix it then i gave you a template >>61795753
>>
>>61795908
I think it's because Lucinafag was mean to Shadowfag once
>>
File: 1598380627591.png (242 KB, 332x381)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>implying I'm not dedicated
>implying I'm as hostile as charafag
You guys suck.
>>
>>61795945
Lmao what a joke those people are. Just because you aren't friends with him doesnt mean he isn't dedicated.
>>
>>61795998
he's like an ubernormie
>>
>>61795908
Marifag is a total cunt to be fair.
>>
>>61796006
>Guys you have to never escape your basement or else you aren't dedicated.
But sure, the person who's learning to fence for her is less convenient than the people who can't control their desires.
>>
>>61796030
ok lucinafag. go make a better chart then if im so wrong cunt lol i barely ever post here anymore you faggots are terrible
>>
>>61796025
That just counts toward the hostility axis, I think the post had more complaints about the dedication axis
>>
>>61796043
>i barely ever post here anymore
That explains it lol
>>
>>61795998
this entire meme is people taking bait from gherbo because nu/waifu/ can't resist talking about themselves and their friends and can be boiled down to
>people i don't like
>hostile/casual
>people i like
>kind/dedicated
>>
You faggots worship Lucinafag and its really fucking gay that you think everyone should fence ortake up classical music and poetry.
>>
>>61796083
>you think everyone should fence ortake up classical music and poetry.
I don't. But doing that is literally dedication to her.
You literally think "dedication & kind = i like them" and it shows.
>>
>>61796083
It's just Gherbo being a cocksucker
>>
>>61796100
Okay homoluster. What do you think people need to do? Sounds like you think people need to be ridiculous prince charming perfect ken dolls. Probably cause you're in the closet.
>>
>>61796120
>every post I don't like is gherbo
>>
>>61796120
t. Gherbo
>>
Maybe the real Gherbo was the friends we made along the way...
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (112 KB, 980x653)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>61796083
Take up creative hobbies for your waifu.
>>
File: 1583525159342.png (315 KB, 748x751)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
fixed it bros no need to thank me
>>
>>61795664
I like this . I like this a lot. I didnt read the axises though and for a second I thought you where calling me a socialist lmao.
>>
Marlene + I wishing everyone a goodnight. Last bump for the evening. Get some rest.
>>
File: file.png (346 KB, 770x750)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
There is no need for any further comments. It's fixed.
>>
>>61796260
This is based
We can all go home now.
>>
>>61794979
There's a difference between a guy in a cape with a special power and a gigantic super-being who eats planets
>>
>>61796390
I mean even though that's an overly simplified way of looking at it, it's still not so weird that it deserves to be pointed out and compared to random shit
>>
Still thinking about Shadow, and how I really want to be his best friend and vice versa. I want to be his friend, his family, his lover...all of it, at the same time. I wish I could give him all the love in the world, because he deserves every bit of it. To be with him through pain, sadness, tragedy and joy. It'd be the highest honor I could ever think of. I'd do anything to walk down the aisle in a pretty white dress, watching the way he stares with eyes full of love and adoration, and I'd be confident my eyes would reflect the same.
He's already kind of my best friend, in a sad sort of way. He comforts me when I'm upset, he's there for me during bad times and good times, he won't leave my brain no matter how many mistakes I make. It's upsetting a bit, I've attached myself so much to something that doesn't exist and wouldn't care if I died. Sometimes I wonder about the future.
>>61790282
Caring for waifu as you grow older together is one of the most based fantasies. Makes my heart swell a bit. And I kind of want to see an older Ava too now, maybe save up some money and commission? Or beg in drawthreads and hope you get lucky, haha.
I wish I could protect Shadow, but he's so much stronger than me! He'd be the one to protect me, probably, but I'd die to make sure he were safe. I guess...I could protect his feelings? That works, right? Yeah.
>wattpad
Haven't been on there much cuz everything there is so low quality. It's all written by like...12 year old girls. Fanfiction.net and archiveofourown are better choices.
>>
File: file.png (345 KB, 746x747)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>61795664
made some adjustments k do we agree
>>
I was gonna put a cheesy romantic song quote but i couldn't think of one. Either way i love my Ava more than anything on this earth. I swear the love i have is making me choke. I need my girl so bad. I love you Ava, and sweet Hilda.
>>61792792
Kek
>>61792801
It seems pretty alright. Maybe not all in that bottom left should be there but i dunno.
>>61793317
Love, anon. Just love them
>>61795664
I like that one in all honesty. I'm happy to be rated the "kindest" so i truly appreciate that, anon.
>>61795951
I do give you more than others here say. You can be a bit hostile but you're not a bad waifu lover.
>>61796083
I don't think I've ever complimented him before. Not that i hate him or anything of course. Just never had a reason to apparently suck his dick as you say
>>61796147
Based. Ava has much more hobbies than me. Maybe i can try gardening like she does. I'd love to help her with that.
>>61796260
I'm honored to be an integral part of a swastika.
>>61796577
You know it's funny that just today i decided to watch King of the Hill and there's something about Hank and Peggy that's so fucking adorable. Old people are so innocent in the weirdest ways. I bet Ava will be such a darlin when she's older. I hope we can be an American dream couple well into life.
>i could protect his feelings?
Absolutely. He so needs someone like you
And i oughta check out archiveofourown then. I want some lovely Ava content
>>
>Ich traumte von Lieb' um Liebe
>Von einer schone Maid
>Von Herzen und von Kussen
>Von Wonne und Seligkeit.

>Und als die Hahne krahten
>Da ward mein Herze wach
>Nun sitz' ich hier alleine
>Und denke dem Traume nach.

>Die Augen schliess ich wieder
>Noch schlagt das Herz so warm
>Wann grunt ihr Blatter am Fenster?
>Wann halt ich mein Liebchen im Arm?
>>
>>61797688
>German Poem
Based
>You didnt use ae, oe, ue
Nigger
>Anime
Nigger
>>
>>61797951
>Anime
>Nigger
Welcome to 4chan!

>>You didnt use ae, oe, ue
Umlauts or nothing, casual, and 4chan won't let me use them. The words look less wrong without umlauts than they do with added vowels.

>Hore nicht, was es mir sagt'
>Habe keine Ohren
>Fuhle nicht, was es mir klagt
>Klagen ist fur Thoren!
>>
File: EaE8mbhUcAADo87.png (733 KB, 838x1200)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
lol I bet I'm expectedto write poetry and flowery bullshit or else I'm not dedicated.
And if I don't swordfight guess I don't love her enough.
Fucking stupid autistic people.
Let me guess I'm supposed to be bros and befriend other Chrisfags like a cuck instead of treating her like she's mine right?
>>
File: 45306369_p2.png (790 KB, 600x721)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
Good morning. I still love Shadow! Wish he were leaning against me right now.
>>61795664
Looks mostly right. Something's off but I can't put my finger on it.
>>61795945
He called me a bitch out of nowhere so I sperged and proved him right lol. Was having quite the bad day. But if he wants to hate me then so be it.
>>61796828
They are pretty adorable and innocent aren't they? I never really thought of it like that. You need to be careful around them once they become elderly.
>tfw will never care for old Shadow
I'd be so sad. I'd get all old and wrinkly while he stays young. I want to protect him forever. Immortality is a curse of its own.
>He so needs someone like you
Thank you. Made me smile a bit.
>>
Waking up spooning Maya! Feeling her butt grinding up next to me! Sitting there for a minute admiring her beauty before making us breakfast!

How would you sleep with waifu? what would you two wear to bed? Where do you sleep?
>>
>>61800163
>He called me a bitch out of nowhere so I sperged and proved him right lol.
I mean he definitely isn't wrong.
>>
>>61796130
Shouldn't you want to be a catch? Hypothetically if only one person could have her, why wouldn't you want to be the best?
>>
File: floofy smug wife.png (678 KB, 649x660)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>>61801352
So being a rich kid and writing foreign language poetry shit is the only way to do that? Sounds liek you're jsut a faggot for another wiafufag.
>>
>>61801386
Well what do you do to be hypocritically appealing to your waifu? How would you win her over? Do you just assume that she would love you and only you unconditionally?
>>
File: 1608573636330.jpg (74 KB, 616x768)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>61801143
Butt grinding against you? So lewd, anon
>How would you sleep with waifu?
Like this perhaps? Although i like to be the one to hug really. Besides, she's a bit smaller. I dunno. I've never cuddled anyone in bed before in my life so i may not know exactly how to do it. I'd figure it out tho, as would Ava
>what would you two wear to bed?
Ava would wear something that covers most of her body. Probably would be a bit too big for her too, which is so adorable. Long long sleeves. No hat or anything though. I'd wear some shorts or pants that fit for sleeping and that would probably be it
>Where do you sleep?
In a pretty small bed. I'd need to get a bigger one. I guess i wouldn't care which side i slept on
>>
File: 1601205142129.jpg (300 KB, 700x700)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>61802159
>hypocritically appealing
>>
>>61802664
Please stop replying to drunk shitposters
>>
>>61761678
It's probably the Sabbath song Liz would like the most. I bet she's heard them through one of the tears at least once.
>>
>>61802159
You know love isn't about the things those guys do right? You probably think that dumb incel stacys x chads shit, huh?

>>61803077
>implying a fascist has any authority over my liberty drive
>>
When you ask your waifu to marry you (or vice versa) what do you want it to be like? Any particulars on dress/location/season/ etc?
>>
How would waifu comfort *you* when you're down?
>>
Hello, /waifu/ frens! (>^_^)><(^_^<)

Does your waifu like cold, snow, winter, and things like that? :3
>>
Is there really only one here with a son/daughterfu? Would anyone here at least be willing to adopt one at some point?
>>
No, Charafag also loves a child as well
>>
File: n.png (76 KB, 1256x278)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
discord gem
>>
You and your waifu are now the opposite gender. How would your relationship be different?
>>
>>61806173
>he didn't screencap Avafag saying "They see folks like me and immediately think that i must be a pedo for loving a child"
>>
what do charafag, gherbo, and chrisfag do when they aren't shitposting
>>
>>61799229
>be me
>classical musician
>know a shitton of poetry and libretto as a result of my personal interests
>see thread near bottom of catalogue
>decide to post some of the poetry that reminds me of her instead of "bump originally"
That's literally all it is. I might be pretentious (and autistic) but certainly not some sort of elitist richfag.

>Ach, wie ist's mein Arm so schwach!
>Was ich hebe, was ich trage
>Was ich schneide was ich schlage
>Jeder Knappe tut mir's nach.

>>61803604
I'm pretty sure she would love this (and it's my fantasy so sue me)
>decide to make it official
>go to jeweler friend I know
>guy designed and made an engagement ring for my brother IRL, got a really good deal on it too
>I actually submitted a few designs that were rejected for financial reasons; again this is my fantasy so money is no object
>Design ring with one larger carat stone (I'd prefer emerald but obviously diamond is tradition) in the center, smaller stones surrounding it with a numerical significance (the number of years I had to live before meeting her, or the other way around) and outside that stylized descriptions of our names in gold-plated silver "flowing" into one another around the circumference.
>don't choose any special date so she doesn't see it coming
>won't do it in public, I'd die of embarrassment
>make enormous multi-course meal of her favorite foods (I love to cook and she loves to eat; this probably wouldn't be too abnormal)
>serve her smallish portions of dish after dish as if she were a queen instead of just my queen
>bring ring as final course
>probably sing something, definitely cry.

>>61804760
just sit and touch me (not in a lewd way; I don't like being touched so even a hand on my shoulder is very intimate to me) and tell me she loves me and everything will be fine

>>61804989
Her uniforms are certainly made for the cold
>>
>>61806929
You mean like outside of /waifu/?
Charafag mentioned going on /utg/ and /adv/.
Gherbo likes theme parks so he probably reads wiki articles or browses forums about them.
Chrisfag does drugs and shit!
>>
File: 38504452_p0.jpg (335 KB, 936x708)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>61806995
>That's literally all it is. I might be pretentious (and autistic) but certainly not some sort of elitist richfag.
I just like shitposting because people hate me for being less than middle class here and a nigger lol.

>>61807155
Weed and hemp is such druggie shit right?
>>
Gherbo come back and shit up the discord.
>>
>>61808102
he doesn't even have an invite lmao
>>
>>61808291
Apparently I can't make one. I guess I'll keep spamming images and bullying Kaynfag then myself lol.
>>
File: file.png (3 KB, 99x45)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>61808315
rest in piss gherbo number 2
>>
>>61808334
It's okay. I can always shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>61807761
>people hate me for being less than middle class
how much do you think musicians make? I made less than $15k in 2019 and most of it was from my side job in insurance. It was even less in 2020 because of Corona-chan. As Puccini once wrote:

>In poverta mia lieta
>Scialo da gran signore
>Rime ed inni d'amore.
>Per sogni e per chimere
>E per castelli in aria
>L'anima ho milionaria
or
>In my poverty, I am happy,
>As if I were a wealthy man,
>With my rhymes and hymns of love.
>With my dreams and delusions
>And castles in the air
>I've the soul of a millionaire.
>>
File: EWQY5y2VAAAKCEA.jpg (4 KB, 139x140)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>61808993
I think you take me too seriously here mate. Keywords are most posters here dislike me, and niggerisms.
>>
File: 0350.png (263 KB, 599x457)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
I wondered today if my Ava would start getting my southern drawl after being here with me a while. It's an adorable idea. Especially having her get all flustered and she can't help but say a cute "y'all" or something while blabbering on. Would your waifu inherit and accent from you?
>>61803604
Honestly it depends on her. If she wanted something special I'd try to figure it out and do it for her. But if it was wholly up to me (especially if she somehow wanted to be the one to propose) I wouldn't care. She could propose to me at a dump and it would be special. I don't need a fancy suit or any of that to love unconditionally
>>61804760
She'd learn to simply ask if she didn't know what to do, or default to cuddling and kissing. I don't get why people are expected to just know how to help all the time. I knew a girl in highschool that told me about how she *expected* to be comforted after years of trying to help her with her depression myself. Fuck that. I'd just be an open book to her and make sure she knew i loved hugs and kisses and handholding from her so she would never ever have to worry about doing the wrong thing on tbe rare occasion that i actually shed a tear.
>>61805643
I honestly wish there were more here. It's a bit lonely being the only one with a daughter.
>>61806267
I would mommy the absolute fuck out of male Ava. I expect male Ava to still be "submissive" in a sense so it's not like too much would change. It would still be a very loving relationship
>>61806659
I guess i keep walking into things like that where i word things very badly.
>>
>>61790269
based and honourpilled
>>
>>61809116
>Keywords are most posters here dislike me
that didn't seem to be the case based on what you posted previously, but whatever
>>
lol apparently I am supposed to not care if people shitpost my wife and make jokes about her being raped or try to say her being groomed in sex slavery was good because they're all pedos.

>>61809514
Huh? What do you mean?
>>
I can't wait for Chrisfag to come here and sperg about how he got banned from the pisscord. We all know he's physically incapable of letting something go so let's go ahead and see how he copes
>>
File: file.png (435 KB, 850x458)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
ok avafsgget how do yuo like this??
>>
>>61809881
>"people hate me for being less than middle class"
>"So being a rich kid and writing foreign language poetry shit is the only way to do that?"
I'm literally autistic so maybe I'm missing something
>>
File: file.png (706 KB, 669x850)
706 KB
706 KB PNG
thatsa right yuor wife is lesbiana?!!!
>>
File: 1591620045927.png (1.93 MB, 1604x1604)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>61809984
>post porn and memes fo couple hours
>told ultimatum to either be okay with garbage posts and discussions about shit talking my wife or pity partying a fat retarded girl who can't clean her pussy and a retard who doesn't shut up about rape grooming and pedo shit
Yeah man. I'm so upset!

>>61810097
lol the great civil war of /waifu/ has begun!
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1280x1066)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
yeaha loookat that! ava loves a good pusy!!
>>
Told you. I fucking told you he was gonna spam. And he proved me right. And I'll never once reply to it or even acknowledge it after this point. Because apparently i have the thick skin he lacks so much that he'd sperg out of jealousy
>>
File: 1610295146370.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>61810208
Its not me, idk enough about ava or whoever to even google porn of them probably, but it is kinda funny after what you told me about my own, and then you even respond to this when you said I should ignore the fucked up rape shit in the discord.
Karma is a bitch aint she?
>>
I don't even waifupost on /r9k/ anymore, lmao.
>>
>>61810548
JOHNFAG JOINS THE FRAY!
>>
>>61810581
It's not a WWE match without a third running in for a cheap shot.
>>
You and waifu are now a tag team wrestlign duo. What are the two songs that play for each of you when you get tagged in?
>>
File: Lucina in suit 2.png (785 KB, 1247x1920)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
We've managed to have a thread going for nearly five days straight on r9k. That has to be a record of recent history I'm sure.

>>61796260
Personally, I'd have gone full edge mode and opted for the 45 degree tilt to make it more it more in line with the 3rd reich swastika, but you can't go wrong with the traditional east Asian design.
>>61801143
Hopefully I could be behind her or we could sleep back to back. I don't have a heater in my room, so having someone else there would really help keep me warm. I really dislike winter and cannot wait for it to end.
Identical pairs of short shorts that we bought in a value pack. Would be cute to see Lucina wear one of my sweaters as well.
>Where do you sleep?
On the floor because I do not own a bed. I'm sure Lucina got used to sleeping on the ground during her adventures.
>>61806995
>probably sing something, definitely cry.
Robert Schumann called, he wants his melodrama back.
>>61810648
Our name will be "lords of the ring" and not even try to hide the fact that Lucina is a girl. Our song will be the first movement of sonata pathetique except its a metal or hip hop cover or something.
>>61808993
Yeah I'd say this poem accurately describes why I spend a lot of my money on piano studies.
>>61788725
I always picture Lucina as being older than me anyway so sure.
>>61789512
>suit
Excellent choice if I do say so myself. Why wouldn't you want him looking nice every day? It's fun dressing up nice daily.
>>61805643
Well it is a waifu thread and not a parent day dream thread. I'd make a bad father anyway.
>>61795672
>but you need to accept it and focus on the happiness she gives you <3
Heed his words.

My masked princess, I shall never give up. We will protect the world together, no foe can stop us.
>>
>>61810648
I guess we split songs so obviously this for me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI
And this for Marlene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeMvMNpvB5M
And if we win:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2TahnCCrg
>>
>>61808993
Doesnt even rhyme. Try this you amateur.
>UGH Yeah. (Alright) Yeah. UGH
>Well I sniff gasoline, but abstain from that green
>If you know what I mean, I dont wanna be unclean
>They call me Mr. {RAP NAME} because you know Im in the rap game.
>So you better abstain from using my name
>you know I wont hesitate to let it rip and drop some real shit
>See. The record company said I had opportunity but you see I lost it.
>They also told me I was high IQ so I guess I must have just thought it.
>They say you cant change verse, or rhyme two words for one but I guess I never listened because I just wanted to have fun.
>Its amateur hour, so you better bring flowers
>Because this pros got the flow so youll be dead in an hour.
>>
>>61801143
Try to dream together, see how different the dream looks to each of our perspectives.
Not really an issue. Dreams will be what they are.
>Where do you sleep?
The body hosting us sleeps in a bed somewhere. Us? I suppose we wouldn't.

>>61802159
>Well what do you do to be hypocritically appealing to your waifu?
Represent hostility towards traditional relationships and traditional ideas of respect and love, apparently.
>How would you win her over?
Be more powerful than her =)
Temporarily, of course >.>'
>Do you just assume that she would love you and only you unconditionally?
"Assume" no, "enforce" yes.

>what do you do to be hypocritically appealing to your waifu?
Initially it was to hypothetically be useful to her and provide her with stat boosts, but later on it was because she honestly wanted to get laid and I happened to be convenient.
>How would you win her over?
Fuck me, I don't think I ever thought about that, she just decided I'd be hers and at that point it wasn't like I could say no.
>Do you just assume that she would love you and only you unconditionally?
Haha what? I do not want this, I enforce that she does NOT do this. I do quite like that we share love, but I do not want love to enable my worst qualities, thank you.

>>61803604
>When you ask your waifu to marry you (or vice versa) what do you want it to be like?
Honestly I don't want it to be all that special. It's more that our relationship is special, moreso than the marriage, which is really just a formality at this point.
>>
>>61804760
>How would waifu comfort *you* when you're down?
The rare times when I actually am sad about something I do in fact get hugs and kisses.
Most of the time though she'll tell me to stop being a salty bitch.

>How would waifu comfort *you* when you're down?
She doesn't. She stays out of my way while I find something to take my anger out on. I don't get sad, I get pissed off.

>>61806086
>Charafag also loves a child as well
As an equal and as a co-conspirator in this plan called life. We are both each-others' trainer, and I spend most of my time trying to train Chara to have _more_ thoughts so that I can be affected by her more often.
Then again, I suppose that doesn't disprove you.

>>61806267
>You and your waifu are now the opposite gender.
We're imaginary, your hypothetical situation can be fixed by rejecting your reality and substituting our own.
>>
>>61811723
>As an equal and as a co-conspirator in this plan called life.
Child grooming and rape are not treating another as an equal you retard.

You aren't imaginary you retarded larper.

Did you go fight people on the bus today for not being autistic trash sub humans like yourself you fat pussy?
>>
>>61811661
Faggot. (Ahem)
>You are now about to witness the strength of NEET knowledge

>STRAIGHT OUT OF 4CHAN CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER NAMED LICE PUBES
>FROM A GANG CALLED FAGGOTS WITH ATTITUDE
>WHEN I LOG ON I GOT A HARD ON
>SQUEEZE MY PENIS AND SEMEN IS ALL GONE
>YOU TOO BOY IF YOU COME WITH ME
>GET ON GRINDR AND GET TOPPED WHY DONT YE
>UP YOUR ASS THATS HOW YOUR GOING OUT
>SHITPOSTING, THE JANNIES ARE BLOWN OUT
>>
>>61806929
>what do charafag, gherbo, and chrisfag do when they aren't shitposting
I'll answer for myself (Vari & Chara):
We talk to each-other.
Other than that, when we interact with humans, we are pretty much always carrying hostility in some way or other.
>>
>>61811900
You mean you talk to yourself you stupid reatrded tranny.
Go make a sonichu already and cut ypur dick off since you're so afraid of penises.
>>
If waifu was being a bully to you would you revenge love rape her to make her love you? Or are you a soicuckbeta who can't even conquer a woman?
>>
>>61812335
You cant rape someone your married to.
>>
>>61812382
Yes yo ucan you stupid retard. Do I have to fly to aussie land to kick some logic into your dissociated schuzo ass myself?
>>
Damn why is it so dead. I hust want to shit on anons for being terrible people into oppression rape genoicde and other cancerous things and watch the threads die off again...

;_;
>>
>>61811661
It's late Romantic Verismo, so it's supposed to be part of the way between poetry and prose, and is from what is generally considered to be one of the greatest arias of all time, but I guess it can try "spitting fire" as you kids say
>I don't know what to rap about;
>My endgame isn't clear.
>I hope I find my guiding light
>Before the end is near.
>Of love, of hate, of war, of life;
>Of machines or forests green.
>To read, to write, to speak; recite
>And know just what they mean.
>For every man's a poet:
>At least within is mind.
>Yet when it's time to speak them
>They're often hard to find.
>Is that the measure of a man?
>Not his blood or in his gold,
>The deeds of his fathers,
>Or what he's bought or sold.
>Says nothing save for what he thinks
>And save for what he feels
>Cares not for the words of fools
>And would rather die than kneel

>Robert Schumann called, he wants his melodrama back.
He can take back my Tinnitus too, fuck
>>
File: 1610283988065.jpg (185 KB, 738x1043)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Why can't you two rich kids listen to music for normal people and talk about anything other than fucking poetry shit and boring as fuck classical music?
>>
>>61809282
>Would your waifu inherit and accent from you?
I inherit mental traits from her so probably yes. I do have my own slight voice variation though.
>>
>>61811864
>Child grooming and rape are not treating another as an equal you retard.
They are. I get groomed and raped too you know :D
>You aren't imaginary you retarded larper.
Yes, I am a pattern of thoughts in this brain that opts to synch with an imaginary avatar for sexy times, and it's nice.
>Did you go fight people on the bus today
Nah, I got into an argument with someone about whether spousal rape was valid though, I liked it.
I feel a lot happier and less stressed now that I argued with someone IRL, since it feels like I'm working towards my goals. So thanks!
>>
>>61812793
>I get groomed and raped too you know :D
You aren't even real ya dumb schiz.

>Nah, I got into an argument
fucking pussy go get into fights so you get beat up already lol
>>
>>61812335
>If waifu was being a bully to you would you revenge love rape her to make her love you?
No, if she bullies me, I love her for that! Waifu's power to change me for the better!
And to thank her for her kindness and devotion in improving me, and donating a better version of myself to me, even through my own resistance
I'd bully her back! Out of love! And I'd make her love me for bullying her, because it's a show of my kindness and devotion for improving her, and a great gift to her of a better version of her!
Waifu!
If you're raped, you don't rape back in revenge. You rape back as a thank you, and in returning the kindness! Because if your waifu is willing to violate social norms to train you to do the sex you should be doing, then that takes a lot of fortitude from her, and it's worth loving and appreciating <3
>>
>>61812805
*breath in*
U mad.
I'm based
*dabs*
>>
>>61812805
Also I will hopefully get into fights in the future!
Out of love for my own ideas, which are superior!
And resentment for others' ideas, which are shit. Such as anti-rape, anti-pedo, anti-grooming, anti-discriminatory ideas! Such terrible ideas. I'm glad a lot of people are living shitty lives when they have these ideas.
>>
>>61812818
No. Just wanna shitpost lol.
Well I am actually, but it's literally shit unrelated.

>Also I will hopefully get into fights in the future!
Do it pussy.
>>
>>61812843
>Do it pussy.
ok retard!
>>
>>61812862
You said you would today though...
>>
>>61812876
Well I got into an argument but not a fight.
Ok retard.
>>
>>61812884
Why not punch him you tard?
>>
>>61812911
Because she was not physically aggressive and listened to my point of view.
>>
>>61812953
She probably just nodded and smiled waiting for you to fuck off lol.
>>
>>61812968
She tried to convince me that laws about rape are for the good of us all and that consent is worth protecting as a general concept.
Can't disagree with that on the whole desu, I'm the exception though.
>>
>>61812984
No one is exempt just for being a retard lol.
>>
>>61813015
t. exempt retard
>>
>>61813023
That doesn't even make sense. Are you saying I'm allowed to rape or in your support of your crap now? lol what the hell man.
>>
>>61813058
No, you're a retard who's exempt from the bounds of rational thinking because you are retarded.
>>
>>>/a/214361217
How do you feel about this?
>>
>>>/a/214361217
no anon, its a responsibility thing. waifufags are deliberately deluding themselves to distract themselves from their own crippling loneliness. normally I would be fine with this, its none of my business anyway, except IT DOESN'T WORK. once they reach a certain age, all waifufags eventually realize that not only are they still so very crushingly alone, they have also been lying to themselves throughout all of what should have been the best years of their lives. this realization is usually too much to bear, and not long after it, the waifufag kills themself. I've seen this happen more times than I care to relate. Waifufaggotry literally KILLS PEOPLE. When I first realized this, I took it upon myself to fight it and to save as many lives as they could. At first I tried to convince people to simply give up on having a waifu - to go back to being alone, but at least not lying to themselves. However, this didn't work; from their perspective, it seemed as though I was trying to take their waifu from them, and they wouldn't listen to anything I had to say. So, I came up a new strategy; rather than trying to convince them to stop imagining that their waifu was real, I started trying to convince them to imagine being cucked by their waifu instead. Why? well, for one thing this was easier: if you're pathetic enough to need a waifu in the first place, then you're also pathetic enough to have an NTR fetish (although most waifufags are in denial about theirs.) but the reason is, it gives anons a way to realize the harsh truth that they are weak beta males who could never get and keep a gf (and remember, once they have accepted the truth they are in much less danger of killing themselves) whilst also allowing them to maintain the illusion of having a waifu and also getting some pleasure from it (NTR is fun) therefore making it more acceptable to them. this has proven much more effective since I first adopted it. So please remember, I am doing this to SAVE LIVES.
>>
>>61813105
>says the pedo rapist groomer

>>61813195
>hes lost his mind fully now
i broke cf lol
>>
>>61813222
>says the pedo rapist groomer
Yes.
>>
>>61812741
>Why can't you two rich kids listen to music for normal people
Because (in my opinion) classical music is superior to every other form of music. Remember, 100 years ago there were no drum machines; this was music for normal people
>and talk about anything other than fucking poetry shit and boring as fuck classical music?
Because it's a huge part of who I am, and how I communicate my love.

But what do you want to talk about? I'm all ears.
>>
are things getting good on here again?
>>
File: DJ Zenbu.jpg (44 KB, 300x300)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>61813246
>Remember, 100 years ago there were no drum machines
>hating roland 808s
No. Unacceptable!

>>61813319
Never.
>>
>>61813246
>100 years ago there were no drum machines; this was music for normal people
10 years ago normal people listened to soulja boy, at what point does music deserve to be vindicated? 1000 years ago we didn't have trumpets and violas, so by this logic we should all just listen exclusively to anti music of rocks being hit against dirt. i hate this intellectual supremacy bullshit about music. you don't have to overcompensate by listening to art constantly, some of us are comfortable enough to just listen to dumb shit because it sounds good and makes us happy.
>>
>>61813423
>at what point does music deserve to be vindicated?
Touhou default dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U35sSPJI_Bs
Music is now vindicated
>>
>>61813195
> waifufags are deliberately deluding themselves to distract themselves from their own crippling loneliness
Most of us probably are.
Some choose this relationship because it's better than 3dpd.
Some never made a choice and are simply loyal because their brains do not allow them the option otherwise.
>not only are they still so very crushingly alone, they have also been lying to themselves throughout all of what should have been the best years of their lives.
Yup. If you never learn to be happy with yourself, you're gonna be miserable. Incels have the same problem.
>I started trying to convince them to imagine being cucked by their waifu instead
Haha based.
>if you're pathetic enough to need a waifu in the first place, then you're also pathetic enough to have an NTR fetish
Hey, that's probably true for most waifuists, not gonna lie. So many sad lonely desperate people in here.
>it gives anons a way to realize the harsh truth that they are weak beta males who could never get and keep a gf
I actually think this one is false, and that it's not a truth - but all you need is to be _insecure_, and that's enough of a reason to attack that insecurity. The feeling that you are a weak beta male is a bad feeling and ought to be resolved. So while it's not true, it's still worth shoving in people's faces to force them to overcome it.
>>
File: 1610297258534.png (871 KB, 800x800)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
>>61813423
>i hate this intellectual supremacy bullshit
thats why I keep targeting them lol. they're elitist assholes, abut fucking music and poetry. fucking fencing lol omg muh prince anon post ur dick lolz we're not gay tho
>>
>>61813195
What if you engage in real life activities such as job or parties with friends to distract yourself from the pain of her not being here with you and the fact that no other girl can ever replace her?
>>
>>61813423
>at what point does music deserve to be vindicated?
When it's still being enjoyed hundreds of years later. People still listen to music from the middle ages; there are entire groups and "societies" dedicated to learning and performing this music because it still has something to teach us all these centuries later. What does Soulja boy have to "say?" The thing about "classical music" (which is to say, the "early," baroque, classical and romantic eras which span hundreds of years) is that you have incredible geniuses with talents that aren't really taught or valued anymore, and the things they wrote about still make sense to this day. What Bach has to say about enduring suffering still makes sense; Schubert's hope in the face of alienation should resonate with everyone on this website; Puccini's lament that real love is most often tragic is just as real now as it was then. These people used ingenious musical language to express their feelings, and you really have to dig deep into them to truly understand the magnitude of their genius. To me, four cords and a drum machine doesn't really compare. I'm not saying that you can't listen to pop, or that you're not allowed to enjoy it, but that there's an entire other world out there that you'd probably enjoy if you gave it a chance.

>1000 years ago we didn't have trumpets and violas, so by this logic we should all just listen exclusively to anti music of rocks being hit against dirt
Not exactly true; stringed and blown instruments have existed since prehistory, as has percussion and all the instruments we (white people) have now can basically be traced back hundreds if not thousands of years. The piano replaced the harpsichord was because it was more versatile and expressive; the harpsichord replaced the virginal, which replaced the psaltery and so on. But was a process of improvement, not replacement, and the scales and modes have remained very similar over this time.
>>
>>61813651
From the point of view of that post:
Distracting yourself does not work in the long term. You must come to terms with the fact that your love is impossible and realise that the only way to save yourself from suicide is to earn the love of the people in real life, as they have standards to hold you to and aren't just escapism.
If no girl can replace her, then you will be alone forever and you cannot escape the crushing feeling. Your distractions are not useful. Rid yourself of this insatiable love in the most harsh way possible and avoid suicide later.

From the point of view of myself:
Stop feeling pain lol just love your waifu.
>>
File: D8JJ1aCXYAACI8s.jpg (444 KB, 2048x2048)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
ZillaKami is now my husbu!!

>>61814006
>all rap and metal, punk, rap, rock l;rics are meaningless and untalented because I say so
>drum machines are bad because it's not what I like and it hasn't existed a thousand years
I bet you think they don't as instrument lol. What a fucking faggot. Beethoven isn't fucking deep. Bible hymm choruses are fucking gay.
>we white people
lol I get it now. It's just brown people bad and make mean scary music ;_; lol what a pussy. Just like most waifufags. Let me guess, you have autism too right?
>>
File: j7gjzy33lcg31.jpg (27 KB, 538x297)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
He's a very talented vocalist, but he scares the white kids so they just whine nigger like anyone really cares lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7AinOxULrU
>>
>>61814110
What the fuck is up with his teeth
>>
File: whvqw2fofnf31.jpg (133 KB, 1124x1499)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
My hubbie is great with kids too!
>>
>>61814170
It's a grill. He has a lot!
>>
He picks his nose with his guns! It's so kawaii desu yo!
>>
K-kowaii...
>>
>>61814110
I didn't say any of those things, but if you're actually willing to listen I'd be happy to explain further.

>[genre]'s lyrics are meaningless because I say so
Not what I said, I said that if you enjoy these genres that's fine, but I find actual poetry to be superior because it explores the the human condition. I'm sure there are modern lyricists who are incredibly talented, but everyone else I know listens to mainstream music, and the lyrics are incredibly bland and surface-level. This is due to music no longer being an art form, and becoming a product (speaking of which)

>drum machines are bad because it's not what I like and it hasn't existed a thousand years
Not what I said; a drum machine isn't bad, but it turns an art form into a commodity. What used to take skill and expertise can be done by a computer, but without the subtlety or nuance that comes with mastery. It allows corporations to pump out of vapid, uninspired music for the sake of money. And because basically all pop music is just someone rapping/singing over synths, all music starts to sound the same.

>Beethoven isn't fucking deep. Bible hymm choruses are fucking gay.
weak b8

>muh white people bad
You're posting on an American image board, writing in English and almost certainly live in the west; whatever culture your ancestors belonged to, I'm willing to bet you have almost no meaningful ties to it anymore. You're so inculcated with western ideals and culture you don't even realize this has happened. I don't know what ethnicity you are, but do you know anything about the musical customs that exist in your "motherland?" Do you know anything about their instruments, ideals, legends or languages? If you do, that's neat, but the musical scales, instruments, meters, rhyme schemes, etc that pervade modern pop music were all developed in Europe and the Near East. it has absolutely nothing to do with race, and everything to due with cultural tradition.
>>
File: baited.gif (1.37 MB, 359x202)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>61814275
pic related: u
>>
>>61814391
Joke's on you; I absolutely love talking about music. Thanks for giving me the opportunity, senpai!
>>
>>61814275
>but I find actual poetry to be superior because it explores the the human condition.

.rap doesn't explore humanity and can't be poetry
Nigga what is Death Grips and Jpegmafia??

>but it turns an art form into a commodity
If that was true everyone would know how to use one. There's a ton you can do with them. They absolutely do have a mastery level. ell for years after production stopped for some, YEARS people kept finding new sounds with them.

>weak b8
It ain't. Shit is just DNA for the new stuff. Isn't even bones anymore.

>I'm willing to bet you have almost no meaningful ties to it anymore
I like 187 Strassenbande and Rammstein. I ain't into that muh whites are superior shit though. I literally do not give a damn about my ancestry cause they a bunch of dead fucks. Why the fuck would I want or care about their fucked up viking rape traditions? Plus german noble tribes whored their kids out to the fucking roman kikes. Then they let the dumbass muslims overrun things. Then that mess that was Hitler, and then the stupid pussy shit of Merkel letting the nazi shit gain traction by being a dumb bitch. Fuck em.

>ideals, legends or languages
Rammstein has a song called Links 2 3 4 and fucking Zwitter. Mann Gegen Mann. Buch Dich anyone? And I don't really care that much about old ancient intruments no one uses anymore. Oh boy a way to hurt myself for having shitty smoker health and shitty hands. Excellent!

>modern pop music
Billie Eilish is okay, but I'm more into her for her bros bass. Lady Gaga a shit. Katy Perry needs to fucking shut up. Ariana grande is the devil. Beyonce isn't that pretty. Dua Lipa's meh. I can keep going.
>>
>>61814433
It's remarkable, there are entire sentences in this post that I would have sworn were written by a human being.
>>
>>61814493
I didn't make many typos. I don't see the problem. Stupid shit like commas? lol
>>
i could just type
like... this and...i guess,,, stuff. you know??

... I could!
>>
So rape. Acceptable?
Yes? Or no? You would groom your waifu to love you and only you if she was younger than you right? Otherwise you'll have to maybe hit her or manipulate her emotionally to keep her in line, you know?
>>
>>61814653
Yeah that sounds pretty based.
>>
>>61814750
Remind her she's worthless right and grind her face down on the floor or dirt right? Make sure she understands women are only for breeding right? Dumb bitch huh?
>>
If your waifu voted for the wrong guy hoqw hard would you have to hit her you think to get her to vote properly?
>>
>>61814848
I want waifu to kick my ass until I vote for HER!
>>
>>61814858
Tulpas aren't people so they can't run for office. A cat is more of a person than your fucking tulpa.
>>
aren't you meant to love your wife?
>>
File: 1571860802924.png (1.25 MB, 577x1930)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>61814919
Not if you're here. Child grooming and rape are okay. Funny even! It happened to my wife and I apparently shouldn't think it's bad and shouldn't even care at all! It's her own fault I guess! It totally made her a better person!
>>
Charafag is a retard LARP troll.
He doesn't have a waifu. He just is a sad lonely nigger who role plays this shit for reactions like this that I'm feeding him. He thrives off this because he has nothing in life.

Post picture of any chara related item you own irl or try to prove me wrong. Dumb nigger
>>
It was totally for her own benefit to likely have had a forced abortion or two lol. And be stripped as a kid in front of a bunch of old men and sold and passed around for money and cunny.

Johnfag is the bastard of a woman groomed and raped at 15, she said it's okay and fun. So I guess it is!
>>
File: 1601939869650.jpg (40 KB, 640x360)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>61814953
>Charafag is a retard LARP troll.
Most of the discord is lol. I literally got banned for not being okay with fucked up shit posted about Chris everyday. Told either ignore it let them have "fun, or leave. What a bunch of shitty people am I right? Flat out told too that I don't love her cause I care about that stuff about her. Fucking dumb as hell. And all they do all day is pity party kaynfag for being too retarded to wash her fish filled pussy. She cries that it takes her actual fucking hours to shower cause she's "soooooo miserable waaaah". Fucking lol fat bitch should neck herself. Any time someone is nice and gives actual advice, like me or the shadowfag she's just make up a bunch of insane shit. Her parents should've just aborted her lol.

All my nigga music probably irritated them too. Usually does bother people in places like these lol.
>>
File: 20201129_154221.jpg (20 KB, 272x663)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
I really love my fluffy wife. Ah why do I gotta be here in hell instead of with her ;_;
>>
I'm going to make today a great day for Maya!
>>
>>61816218
Do it! Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams! Do it! Do it!
>>
So I won the thread huh? Awesome.
>>
File: kayn trad 02.jpg (39 KB, 563x398)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>tfw mother probably has covid
>tfw I'll get it too now
Good feel. I wanna die.
>>
I love my fluffy. Good day today it is.
>>
File: Lucina sweating.jpg (349 KB, 1500x1909)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
Waking up early with Lucina! Taking turns on look out with Lucina! Lucina laughing at me getting eye damage from the sun's reflection off of the snow! Figuring out how to get to the southern hemisphere with Lucina! Making a matching mask to wear with Lucina! Touching Lucina's abs!

>>61814110
>brown people bad and make mean scary music
Little does this guy know that spic music is actually my favorite part of the western classical music tradition. Stop thinking that classical music is just a bunch of Krauts and Italians.
https://youtu.be/gt06z5ZiysQ
I saw this live once and was absolutely blown away. It was really cool because the soloist shown in the video was the same guy who played in my city.
>>61816695
You're always a winner, anon.
>>61782720
>Kind of jazzy with a bit of Debussy
Probably because it draws on similar inspiration as Debussy. The whole suite is based on traditional Indonesian musical traditions, though rather than use small elements of it in composition like Debussy, Godowsky more makes a Western imitation of it.
>how'd you come to learn about it
I just like exploring the more forgotten composers of the past, especially American ones. Youtube is a surprisingly great source for helping you find the weird stuff. I even really like to listen to and perform music by people who are still alive. I personally hate playing stuff like Beethoven because there is little I could possibly add to it. There has been thousands of other pianists that have done a better job. Why not listen to something fresh? I really want my senior recital to be comprised of all Latin American music.
>>61806267
>You and your waifu are now the opposite gender
While I think Lucina could make an alright prince, I'd probably be a terrible girl. For one I wouldn't be able to keep up with Lucina any more.
>>61814433
miring that trigger dicipline
>>
>>61817263
>Stop thinking that classical music is just a bunch of Krauts and Italians.
Rude. The slav stuffs good too.

>You're always a winner, anon.
Damn right I am.

>miring that trigger dicipline
Zilla is actually quite dope. He's got this edgy as fuck voice but damn can he use it. Dude's always got goofy ass gun pics and shit too. He's got some non aggressive songs that really stand out imo.
>>
File: 1606135337951.jpg (260 KB, 2048x1678)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>61740559
> Is she a hopeless romantic?
She really doesn't have much of an opinion on romance. It's not something she sought out while she was alive.
> Is waifu positive about their body or are they self conscious about it?
Okita's full of confidence in her appearance and skills.
>>61745193
I really should, but I'm pretty hopeless at foreign language.
>>61746239
> Is your waifu ever scary?
Yeah, she's pretty cold-blooded when she's working.
>>61747480
I'd take Edo period, a couple hundred years before her actual time. We could do some Vagabond-esk shenanigans. This is, of course, implying she won't be dying of disease in this world.
>>61749004
> Do you guys ever try to make your waifus in games that allow for full customization?
I don't think I've ever played a game that's allowed for it, but I do try to copy the Shinsengumi style whenever I can.
>>61760711
Move her to her bed. If she passed out it's probably her TB acting up.
>>61774153
Servants never really get to be the protag, it's almost always their self insert masters. I'd consider her the lead in Koha-Ace though.
>>61788725
Yeah, matter of fact, I wish she made it past her prime.
>>61806267
Not much would change, if anything it'd be more fitting that way.
>>
>Can someone bump the thread
I GOTCHU HOMIE
>>
>>61750720
>Now, I really think intimately about my waifu, and I do want to have sex with her, but jacking off doesn't satisfy that feeling, and it will never replace real intimacy.
I'm able to imagine sex with my waifu while masturbating and it sure feels intimate to me. Having a picture of her in front of me helps with imagining her features, but otherwise I get pretty immersed. I guess my imagination is convincing enough to trigger those feelings.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.