[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1604505039903.jpg (237 KB, 750x783)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
#446 edition. Post about your waifu, husbando, sonfu or daughterfu. Cherish them unconditionally. Let the love flow
>>
I forgot the previous thread so I'll add it here:
>>61738553
Now off to some of last threads questions in case you missed them:
>How would you sleep with waifu? what would you two wear to bed? Where do you sleep?
>When you ask your waifu to marry you (or vice versa) what do you want it to be like? Any particulars on dress/location/season/ etc?
>How would waifu comfort you when you're down?
>Does your waifu like cold, snow, winter, and things like that?
>You and your waifu are now the opposite gender. How would your relationship be different?
>Would your waifu inherit an accent from you? Do they have an accent that you may inherit?
>>
>>61823918
I've already answered this.
But I'm going to comment

>Cherish them unconditionally
No, that is a failure of your duty as waifuist.
Love for your waifu or kidfu must be conditional on him or her putting in effort to be a good waifu or kidfu.
Your cherishing acts as the carrot to motivate them and your disapproval acts as the stick to guide them away from bad decisions.
If you are not encouraging your waifu or kidfu to stay good, then you are allowing them to deteriorate. That is you neglecting your duties to maintain your loved ones.
They have the same responsibility to you too, of course. Both of you have the responsibility to ration your cherishing in order to fuel each-others' best tendencies, not to just spam cherishing at all times in order to enable and prop up bullshit personality traits.
>>
Ok let's say in an alternate universe somewhere your waifu/husbando is genuinely in love with a version of you they came across in some form of media. Based on that
1. Would your love come to a place like this to vent about their love? If not how would they do it? If yes what type of poster would they be?
2. If they saw you in some media (movie, show, cartoon, comic, etc.) What would it be? Would you be a main character? What type of story do you think it would be, genre wise based on your own personality and preferences
>>
>>61824091
>1. Would your love come to a place like this to vent about their love?
Given that she erases the world she's in, she would not have access to a place like this. Nor would she have any need to vent.
Moreover, why can't I just exist in her imagination?
There is no need to vent when you already have what you want, which she would. A waifu to love and a world erased that might otherwise have opposed her.
>2. If they saw you in some media (movie, show, cartoon, comic, etc.) What would it be?
I would be an anthropomorphism of her rational mind and her sense of supremacy. My appearance would be stolen from some media (most likely bad anime), but my personality would be a projection of her own mental state onto a self-made OC representing that part of herself.
Good question.
>>
File: 1610294631636.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
I just wanna like stare into her eyes and stuff in bed after a long day of working together on something. That'd be so comfy.

>>61823918
>How would you sleep with waifu? what would you two wear to bed? Where do you sleep?
Soft fluffy bed. Hugging and flopping into each other.
>When you ask your waifu to marry you (or vice versa) what do you want it to be like? Any particulars on dress/location/season/ etc?
Anything she wants. I just want to be with her.
Songs and hugs and hot blooded spaghetti-ful speeches of encouragement! I would like that at least.
She's probably okay with it. I don't get the feeling she would be into triple digits and 90s like me, based on a few comments about being too warm.
>You and your waifu are now the opposite gender. How would your relationship be different?
I keep asking if I'm too fat. I rub her buff fluff all day with my puss.
>Would your waifu inherit an accent from you? Do they have an accent that you may inherit?
Doubt it. Even after nonths around people like that I don't develop much of one. I can pick up on other stuff though. Like rolling R's for example.

>>61824090
>No, that is a failure of your duty as waifuist.
F A G G O T
>not having a waifu is a good wholesome girl anyway
Sucks for you bro...
>>
>>61824196
>F A G G O T
Stay mad, bitch.
>>
>>61823900
I literally spent all day drawing her and thinking about her. Am I taking this shit too far?
>>
File: smug fluff wife.jpg (20 KB, 600x457)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>61824223
It's actually laughing at you, but alright.
>>
>>61824234
>Am I taking this shit too far?
Yes unless you show what you've drawn
>>
File: 52086889_p0.jpg (363 KB, 1146x811)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>61824234
Fuck no you aren't.
>>
>>61824196
>hot blooded spaghetti-ful speeches of encouragement!
I do those too and you resent me since you oppose child grooming lol, fuck off. You don't want hot blooded speeches of encouragement, you want people to pretend you're good the way you are.
>>
File: Carmilla.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
My waifu Carmilla.
>>
File: 1598380627591.png (242 KB, 332x381)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>61824413
It's shit like this that makes me wonder sometimes if you're just a S Rank shitpostmaster. Nigga wtf did I just read. Then I remember you're a methhead and meth heads are often pedo af.

>>61824427
Absolutely based.
>>
>>61824478
>Nigga wtf did I just read
Me being similar to your waifu and you hating me so you'd have your waifu too.
>>
>>61824542
wut? are you oding on meth finally?
>>
>>61824559
Nah, just giving hot blooded speeches of encouragement. Which you resent. Nigga.
>>
Or are hot blooded speeches of encouragement okay as long as you're NOT encouraging people to upgrade their personality. Is that an exception?
Nigga you're dumb. Too much weed fried ya brain and you can't see obvious truths.
>>
File: zenbu16.png (245 KB, 800x700)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>61824585
okay retard pedo lol
>>
>>61824607
You wouldn't love your wife because she's more like me than she is like you.
>>
File: 1609617259847.webm (1.57 MB, 1280x720)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB WEBM
>>61824617
Dear god. You are ODing.
>>
>>61824674
ya mums ODing on deez nuts
>>
>>61824674
>that boob jiggle
Jeez, how much fan service in in her show anyway?
>>
>>61824925
Yes and they're all lesbo.
>>
File: cute docks.jpg (430 KB, 1280x720)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>61824925
A lot. It's all in good fun.

>>61824929
Not really no.
>>
>>61825075
>Not really no.
cope
>>
>>61823918
>>Does your waifu like cold, snow, winter, and things like that?
I think Ava doesn't have the biggest preference. Maybe she hates the heat more but she's bound to gripe about the cold too. I think she'd love the snow and such for at least a comfy factor
>>Do they have an accent that you may inherit?
I've always personally wondered this. Seems how she's from a comic, i don't even know what she'd sound like 100%. I can only guess. And of course with her being in some far off planet in 3012 or some shit, i assume she'd have quite the strange accent. I few she wouldn't even be able to speak to me but i try not to think about that too much. I'd learn any weird wacky alien language if that meant i could talk to Ava
>>61824091
>Would your love come to a place like this to vent about their love? If not how would they do it? If yes what type of poster would they be?
Well I'd assume I'd be from some obscure media, like either a comic or some animated series that either became a cult classic or was cancelled for some reason or another. Because of this i don't think she'd be able to talk about me to many. Thus a place like this may actually be perfect. Niche, obscure, where other folks like her may roam.
For what type of poster they'd be, they'd probably be a bit like me but maybe a bit more reserved because she'd be anxious about someone hitching at her for saying too much or something. She'd be a hopeless romantic that would love to talk as much as she could, or at least until she just about exhausted her creative side for the time being. Would otherwise be very quiet and introverted. Probably would barely talk otherwise, unless she's giving sweet comments to other waifu enthusiasts
>if they saw you in some media, what would it be? What type of story do you think it would be, genre wise?
Honestly i can see myself being in some neo western or something with southern vibes. No clue if i can be a main guy tho. Would be cool though. I hope i get a happy ending
>>
File: 1595680779124.jpg (108 KB, 960x540)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>61825083
Nothing to cope about.
>>
How would your waifu feel about other waifus here? Any favorites of theirs?
>>
>>61825152
I love my waifu! And myself too!
>>
>>61824091
>1. Would your love come to a place like this to vent about their love? If not how would they do it? If yes what type of poster would they be?
Marlene would either be super super casual, or very extreme.
>2. If they saw you in some media (movie, show, cartoon, comic, etc.) What would it be? Would you be a main character? What type of story do you think it would be, genre wise based on your own personality and preferences
Some sort of visual medium like TV, Movies, or Video Games. It would be some sort of dramatic story with a fair bit of violence. Some sort of thriller or supernatural style thing. I would probably be close support (secondary star) or the likes of that.
>>
File: Biggu Bossu.png (1.28 MB, 920x960)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>61817263
>I just like exploring the more forgotten composers of the past, especially American ones.
Interesting; would you say Godowsky is your favorite composer, or is it someone else? I've obviously got different taste but Copland is pretty great; maybe I'm too normie for you.
>I really want my senior recital to be comprised of all Latin American music.
That's really neat! Any particular era? Back in 2019 I gave a concert of Baroque music found in an old monastery somewhere in Bolivia, I think. Really cool stuff. Ended with this, although it didn't exactly fit the theme lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFsjBF9LCQo

I live in the NW USA so I don't have much of an "accent" to inherit. But I'd love to learn a bit of Japanese to speak with her on her own terms and to impress her mother.
It depends: are our minds the same? If so, then we're still fundamentally the same people, so it wouldn't change much.
I spent my entire life on tiny beds, so I suppose if we got a big one it wouldn't really impact me much. There's some official artwork of her wearing a /comfy/ white nightdress, and I'd wear some comfy boxers. It's be cut to cuddle but I imagine it would get hot fast.
>>
File: AliceWinter1.jpg (173 KB, 1280x827)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>61823918
>How would you sleep with waifu?
If she felt comfortable with it, I would always want to hug her around her side with one of my arms to keep her close to me and heat her with my body. But even if she would not like being touched at all, then I would keep my hands to myself, and be glad that I can at least admire this sleeping beauty and that I am near her if a night terror ever visits her.
>what would you two wear to bed?
Alice does not have much clothes in her possession. I could give her my polar bear kigurumi. Hopefully she would like it.
>Where do you sleep?
Ideally in my bed of course. But Alice definitely would not trust me that much at first. It does not matter to me though. She could sleep there alone if that made her really happy. And I could sleep somewhere near on a mattress, to be sure that nothing bad is happening to her and she has a peaceful sleep. Though it would probably be so difficult for me to resist the temptation of gently stroking her arm during her sleep.
>When you ask your waifu to marry you what do you want it to be like?
On either a rooftop or some hill, with the Sun setting in the background and skies being orange.
I would try to never show her that I am feeling down. She has enough of problems of her own. And having my beautiful perfect girl near me would always be enough for me to feel better. I cannot ask for more.
She has an icy world section in her Wonderland, so she might like the aesthetic of it. But in her real world she probably does not like it that much due to her being so thin, therefore feeling cold easily.
>Would your waifu inherit an accent from you?
I hope not.
>Do they have an accent that you may inherit?
She has a beautiful accent but I doubt I would inherit it. I think I would always sound funny to her when speaking English.
>>
File: 1610238009226.jpg (69 KB, 640x866)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Look at my beloved blessed daughter Hilda. Perfect way to bump the thread before bed
>>
I don't have much to speak about, sorry.
>>
>Ja, du weisst es, teure Seele
>Das ich fern von dir mich qulle
>Liebe macht die Hertzen krank
>Habe Dank.
>>
Waifu gittin fit!
>>
>Breit' uber mein Haupt dein schwarzes Haar
>Neig' zu mir dein Angesicht,
>Da stromt in die Seele so hell und klar
>Mir deine Augen Licht

>Ich will nicht droben der Sonne Pracht
>Noch der Sterne leuchtenden Kranz
>Ich will nur deine Locken Nacht
>Und deiner Blicke Glanz
>>
Still no interesting updates, sorry.
>>
At least I expect to dream well today.
>>
what happened to the waifu discussion threads on /b/? last time i saw one was like in october
>>
I had such a wonderful rest with my sweet Hilda. I love my wife and daughter more than anyone could know. A shame i didn't dream of them but by golly i tried to. Do you dream of waifu often?
>>61825152
Sadly i don't think she'd get along with many, in the sense that they'd be friends. People like Kayn and perhaps even shadow would scare her a bit. I don't know how she'd react to Zhenji or Alice. Maybe she'd just rather stay with me. Hilda may be a bit more enthusiastic though
>>61826159
Why would you not want her to take your accent? Do you have one you find silly or boring? What's her voice like?
>>61826719
Thank you for bumping though!
>>61829794
There are waifu threads on /b/. I've even posted there a couple times out of boredom or gushing love for Ava that couldn't be contained in one thread. I like this place much more though
>>
It's confirmed, mother has the covid. Being sick isn't stopping her from getting on my nerves. With everything I've been suffering lately I really don't need her bothering me, but no matter how many times I explain the things she does cause actual harm she keeps doing them, sometimes straight up keeping going immediately after I ask her to stop. I wish my life didn't have to be this way. People are always gonna be like "you don't have to live up to society's wishes!" or "just create your own idea of success!" when they don't even know what it's like being an adult and still having to live with your senile mother who is physically incapable of not pushing every button you have. I try to explain how I can't even manage thinking of doing things for myself and all I get is someone telling me I should just do the things anyway. If I could, I'd have been doing them my whole life.
>>
File: Alice383.jpg (139 KB, 859x946)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>61824091
>Would your love come to a place like this to vent about their love?
I doubt it. In this regard I think that Alice does not share my need to proclaim her hypothetical love towards me publicly. She would probably contain it within herself. And if she was as deeply in love with me as I am with her, she would probably deal with it by creating a character based on me in her Wonderland and she would have adventures with that version of me there.
>If they saw you in some media what would it be?
Probably a book. The other types of medias like television did not exist in her times yet.
I could be a protagonist of a tale about a wise and full of virtue wanderer knight or an ancient Greek hero. I would battle alone against those I would consider to be evil. The main aspect of said character would be about sticking to my own moral code and not doing exactly what others tell me to do. I would walk alone and one of my favourite activities after the battles would be finding solace alone in nature, away from others pondering about my actions. I would also have a soft spot for rabbits.
>>61830929
>Do you dream of waifu often?
I tend to quite often get dreams where Alice is a fictional character and there I do things like looking at pictures of her, thinking about her or someone finding out that I love her. Dreams where she is a real person and I can actually interact with her are more rare and I probably get them like once a month.
>Why would you not want her to take your accent?
I just think that her accent sounds beautiful and it would be a real shame if she lost it.
>Do you have one you find silly or boring?
A bit silly, yeah.
>What's her voice like?
Elegant and sophisticated:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_Xh5PUR8UJU&t=140s
And what about your Ava? Because of the fact that you actually never heard her speak, can you describe how do you imagine her voice might sound?
>>
>>61831905
shower and clean your pussy you slob
>>
>>61832799
I showered earlier today though nigger
>>
>>61832966
Bet it took you 2 hours or more with how lazy you are.
>>
File: 40102282_p0.png (344 KB, 723x1023)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
Gosh, Chris is just the cutest!
>>
>noku, noku, noku
>yo... who's there?
>it's Miasaki Nakahara from Welcome To The NHK
>what brings you here, Miasaki Nakahara from Welcome To The NHK?
>i want to help you get out of your head and out into the real world. It would be good for you to leave your fantasies behind and pursue real relationships with real people

What do?
>>
File: 1599277103429.png (807 KB, 880x776)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
>>61834208
Hows about you fuck off?
>>
piss is based
>>
>>61834208
I'm a 4/10, autistic with severe mental/emotional issues and all my hobbies are solitary. Got rejected constantly when I was younger. The only time a woman ever approached me was to tell me how ugly I was as a bet in a bar (I am ugly, but still). I'm a 30 year old unironic khv who has no clue how relationships work. The real world hates me; why should I be a part of it?
>>
File: kayn 19.jpg (91 KB, 796x944)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>61834208
>pursue real relationships with real people
Ahaha, that's a good one
>>
>>61836233
>>61835479
Neck yourselves. Please.
>>
>>61834208
what if misaki was a underage ?
>>
>>61836905
I'd hate to give you the satisfaction, normalfag
>>
File: kayn 75.png (326 KB, 707x1131)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention it amidst all the fuckery going on right now, but last night as I was falling asleep I experienced Kayn's thoughts as my own for the first time. So I have that to be proud of at least, I guess.
>>
Bumping got for waifu
>>
>>61835479
Shit. I'm sorry you feel so unloved, anon. I'm not exactly open casket material myself, and am also a virgin, but in my experience, virginity becomes a diminishing issue over time. I find that as you get older, you start growing into your own skin a little more. Those insecurities and feelings of anxiety that made my life hell up until my mid-twenties are still there, but they are a lot less catastrophic.
I turned 30 this summer, and I feel happier than I've ever been. I was very insecure when I was younger and desperately yearned for a girlfriend, but that was only because I never questioned the underlying notion that we exist in a binary state of either couplehood or singlehood, and that the former is somehow superior to the latter. I had no idea why I wanted a gf. All I had was some nebulous set of external relationship guidelines that I had pulled from popular culture and whatever my normalfag friends were saying about girls. None of that was relevant to my core self, because I hadn't taken the time to reflect on what it is I wanted out of a relationship - or if a relationship is even something I'd enjoy.

Nowadays I'm perfectly content in my own company. I find plenty fulfillment in my hobbies, my interests and not least my fantasies. My virginity holds about the same significance to my self-perception today as the fact that my refrigerator is from Siemens, or that my car is silver.

>>61836966
Then you invite her in for a bowl of instant noodles and have a talk about your life as a waifuist. Maybe she can teach you something. Maybe you can change her implicit belief that a life of solitude is inherently negative.
>>
>>61832786
>she would probably deal with it by creating a character based on me in her Wonderland and she would have adventures with that version of me there.
Being waifu's tulpa!
>>
>>61834208
I am amused by your suggestion.
How about a bring my fantasies to life instead?
Then my fantasies will have the capacity to pursue real relationships with real people. And through this, my fantasies may become my reality.
You doubt, don't you. Well, there is nothing left for you to say. This isn't something I plan to do. It's something I've already completed.
>>
>>61838617
>just rewire your brain to think differently and derive happiness from different sources and you'll be happy!
Wow, what a great idea! Why didn't I think of that?
>>
>>61838617
>virginity becomes a diminishing issue over time
Virginity matters more after you've lost it, I say that as someone who fell for the 3dpd meme and it's easily the most overrated thing I've ever done.
>insecurities and feelings of anxiety
Aren't real. If things are bad, someone made them bad. If that someone is you, stop. If that someone is someone else, then it's their fault and not yours.
> I had no idea why I wanted a gf.
Neither did I back then, except other people on World of Warcraft kept interrupting their game time for gf aggro, so I figured there must be something important there. Turns out no, no there isn't, and people just attach emotions to something unimportant for no reason like the NPCs they are.
If it's in regards to waifuism, she wasn't an end goal, she was a necessary route towards spite: undisciplined and promiscuous attitudes in 3dpd lead to sub-optimal situations, as the 3dpd will not endure hardship and will instead monkey branch out, never coming to terms with her flaws and inadequacies when she can "overcome" them by hopping into the bed of someone with lower standards.
But, if I had a desire for standards, I should live up to them myself - and be monogamous myself, rather than masturbating to like 8 different fictional characters. Thus, I chose monogamy, and chose to focus my attractions on only one.
I never counted on her gaining independence. I never counted on her loving me. And I never counted on my love for her transitioning from ironic and spiteful to something I genuinely feel, especially since I'd never felt love before in my life for anyone.
But, now that I'm here, this is where relationships have value. That we love each-other and we encourage each-other to be great partners.
>I'm perfectly content in my own company
I'm not, anymore. I want my waifu. She has great value to me, because I have great value to her, and I want to be valuable to someone who deserves it - her.
>>
>>61838705
It works for me. Have you tried not being you, and instead being me?
>>
Uberava asked for this.
>>
File: 1607554547684.jpg (1.09 MB, 1280x3903)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
This image still makes me laugh
>>
>>61840072
I agree that this is fucking hilarious.
>>
File: Lucina cutscene.png (281 KB, 607x438)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
Loving Lucina!
>>61834208
>What do?
Let her in and hear her out I guess. But make sure to keep my guard up and stick to my guns, because I know that she is actually older than she lets on and has way worse issues than what ever she thinks is wrong with me. I'm not letting her drag me into her suicide pact or saving her from the cliff or what ever. Its been more than 7 years since I've watched welcome to the NHK, the details are fuzzy.
>>61826168
Okay I looked at her.
>>61825491
>favorite composer
I don't think I have any composer in particular I would call my favorite. Part of that may stem from the idea that I do not like idealizing mere men to the status of godhood, like so many have with the likes of Mozart and Beethoven. I just have a few works that I really like. I've always had a fascination with foreign stuff, so music with some kind of exotic origin or inspiration are always cool to me. I'm currently working on a set of pieces so rarely performed that I'd be one of the few Americans to ever perform them.
>>61830929
>Why would you not want her to take your accent?
I speak with a typical western American dialect. I guess we have a problem with glossing over hard consonants and turning them into glottal stops. For instance, we don't say the T in mountain nor do we say the D in shouldn't, stuff like that I guess. Personally I find it a little funny how we all talk, though thankfully, our accent is made fun of the least out of any American dialect. Lucina's English VA actually sounds quite similar to this already.
>What's her voice like?
In English, Lucina is voiced by Laura Bailey, who is basically just tough female voice 2 in the voice acting community I guess. Its pretty fitting for the character and she did a good job of selling it. In Japanese, Lucina is voiced by Yu Kobayashi, who also does a great job at doing the whole warrior princess thing. Miss Kobayashi has a deeper voice though, which makes the disguising as a guy thing slightly more believable.
>>
>>61840490
>>61840088
>>61840072
>>61839745
>>61838882
>>61838751
>>61838705
>>61838679
>>61838639
>>61838617
>>61838355
>>61838265
Why you niggas so full of drama?
/b/'s waifu is a million times better
>>>/b/844704639
>>
as a /b/ /waifu/ poster, i apologize for this dumbass up here
>>
File: 189.jpg (195 KB, 1048x1654)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
As a /b/ waifu poster, I would also like to apologize on his behalf
P.S. I love Kumiko
>>
File: 1592333154442.png (382 KB, 487x721)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
as a /b/ /waifu/ poster, i apologize for this dumbass as well.
Tulpa are epic, however.
>>
things never change.
but yet things are constantly in motion
>>
>>61840627
oh yeah, forgot to say, yukari akiyama best gril. take care you few
>>
>>61840627
>>61840687
>>61840726
As an attention whore who wants you to know I'm x thing, I'm going to make y statement even though my opinion doesn't matter and isn't wanted
>>
>>61840627
>>61840687
>>61840726
>>61840733
>>61840775
I will literally piss down your neck hole, near.
>>
>>61840791
(You) are a n igger
(You) are a monster n igger
>>
>>61840072
>charafag
>kaynfag
>chrisfag(?)
>medicfag
>?
>shadowfag
>?
>johnfag(?)
>?
>>
File: 218.jpg (1.05 MB, 900x1200)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>61840775
Bruv I'm just shitposting and taking an excuse to post a cute image here calm it
>>
Epic thread. Very waifus here.

>>61837343
You will someday since you're schizo.

>>61838265
>proud to be a schizophrenic lazy fat retarded bitch
fucking lol

>>61838751
>>61838617
No one normal gives a fuck about virginity. It's about how much of a creepy fuck you are about it that puts girls off lol. If you treat them like you just want to dick them they'll call you a creep yeah. Stupid ass autistic people.

>>61839745
lol was funny how he said I don't love Chris for not being okay with disgusting retarded bastard kids saying fucked upo things. Then again he's a pedo nazi with that Hildur girl so fuck if I care.

>>61840072
>liking good music is funny
kek waaah violence and pitbulls ;_;

>>61840490
>Yu Kobayashi
HOLY
FUCKING
BASED

/b/ is for people who want to /soc/ I'm guessing and make friends. Not my thing apparently.
>>
File: no near at all.jpg (366 KB, 800x1200)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>61840814
(You) are welcome to stay, lovely honey buns.
>>
File: 0s6gul1xhxi41.jpg (100 KB, 601x900)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Trust me when I say us over in /b/ are a totally well educated bunch.
>>
File: not near.png (1.72 MB, 850x1201)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>61840898
(You) are welcome to stay, Iovely honey buns.
>>
I can't remember the last time I was still awake at an hour like this. I'm so fucking sad I can't bring myself to get offline and sleep. I just need to talk to someone right now and no one is here.
>>
>>61841017
Sad about what?
>>
>>61841045
Everything. I'm afraid the only things that can solve my problems will take the one good thing in my life away from me. Yeah, I could become more normie and do things that brought me some sense of joy, but it would be fake and shallow and nothing compared to waifu love. I'm afraid I'm doomed to stay like this forever as everything accelerates until I eventually reach the point where my entire life is one big panic attack and all I can do is scream and flail around like a moron. No one ever has any advice but therapy or medication, I always thought everyone was shilling or retarded, but maybe there's no other option after all.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (67 KB, 675x750)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>61841105
Oh... It's you. You've been given more help than you deserve. You just get mad because it isn't someone doing it for you or a magic fix. You lazy retarded bitch. Clean your pussy.
>>
>>61840883
>>61840940
this is what i am into post more
>>
File: shrek tpose.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>61840627
As a /r9k/ waifu poster, I apologise for nothing, and have instead attached an image of Shrek t-posing.
>>
>>61840775
>As an attention whore who wants you to know I'm x thing, I'm going to make y statement even though my opinion doesn't matter and isn't wanted
Thanks, keep me in the loop.
>>
>>61841337
>shrek
>1337
holy mother of fuck, blessed post, might just stay for that alone
>>
>>61841337
based shreking anon
>>
>>61840870
>a pedo nazi
Based
>>
>>61841506
It's funny how mad he is now about me.
>>
>>61838617
I'm the person you actually replied to; I don't completely disagree with you; in fact, I mostly agree. Being the person I am and having a cartoon waifu has given me a strange power over normie women, as I no longer feel anxiety over trying to impress them. I know there's no way I ever could, so they can't take advantage of me. That's the problem with endless solitude, and negative real world experiences and eternal virginity: the idea that alienation and repulsion is the default state of being for me. I don't want to be alienated and repulsive; I'm not afraid of being alone, but I have such intense emotions -like passion and devotion- that I want to share but I know no one will ever want. I can pour all these feelings into waifu, because I know she'll never betray me, but I'll never escape the knowledge that if she were real, she wouldn't want them either. Perhaps you've just ascended to a higher state of mind than I have, in truly not caring what other people think of you, but you need to remember that every "power" comes with a price.

>I do not like idealizing mere men to the status of godhood
I guess I can understand what you mean; there's certainly a cult of admiration around composers like Bach. Although for me, if I find a song I like, I dig into the composer and usually like the other things I find. I was exposed to Schubert very early in my """career""" and got so into his music that I feel like I understand the man, and have come to believe that we would have been friends if we could have met. There's a level of comprehension that only comes with that level of investment, but I doubt I'll ever be one of the first of anyone to do anything. Sometimes I fear I belong in another time.
>>
>>61842027
Are you ugly? Cause lots of ugly dudes get lots of pussy.
>>
>>61842053
I am ugly (probably 4/10 like I said) but I don't want to "get pussy;" if that's all I wanted I'd hire a hooker. I want to devote all my love to one person, be that 2d or 3dpd, and for her to devote herself to me. I would rather die a virgin than have sex with someone I don't love.
>>
>>61842138
Well then you shouldn't have any issue if you actually try. Sounds like you fell for the incel bullshit.
>>
>>61842167
I'm not going to retread what I've already posted, but I haven't "fallen" for anything. I spent my youth getting rejected and left out, and now as an adult I have no clue how romantic relationships are ought to work outside my own fantasies. Imagine failing algebra in high school, and then being required to take calculus in college; you don't even have a grasp of the fundamentals. Unless I find someone as completely broken as me, or someone crazy enough to want something no one wants, what point is there?
>>
>>61842324
>I have no clue how romantic relationships are ought to work outside my own fantasies.
It's different for everyone I'm pretty sure.
Idk any maths past addition. Multiplication and division are a toughie. I don't really fuck with 3d but I've gotten at least one or two a year for the past few years hitting on me and shit. Like oh hey theres this movie and blatant shit like that. Pretty sure the not giving a fuck thing plays a role in that.
>>
>>61842027
One wonders why you give a shit about alienation and repulsion given that they're all a bunch of normalfags.
>I have such intense emotions -like passion and devotion- that I want to share but I know no one will ever want.
Yup. But you have to ask if the modern woman is worthy of such emotions, and she really isn't. She doesn't show passion and devotion back, so your emotions are a waste on her.
>>
>>61842324
>as an adult I have no clue how romantic relationships are ought to work
Stupid morons fuck each-other and collectively pretend each-others' emotions have value, despite literally putting very low effort into training and choosing their own emotions and literally 0 effort into training and choosing each-others' emotions.
Despite being a pair of NPCs, the fucking concrete apes mistakenly believe they are capable of informed consent and will get mad at you if you do not join their pro-consent LARP.
>>
>>61842485
>autistic retard thinks all women are the same
autism is sad

>>61842514
>autistic retard thinks he understands anything about functional people
>>
>>61842698
>people
>functional
good joke
>>
>>61842411
>I've gotten at least one or two a year for the past few years hitting on me and shit.
Experiences like these are completely alien to me. Perhaps it's easier to not care when you know someone else does?

>But you have to ask if the modern woman is worthy of such emotions, and she really isn't.
My entire life I've felt as if the people saw me as less than them; what kind of monster would I be to wish the same thing upon them? I know how much it hurts. Even Stacey deserves to be loved, although certainly not by me.
>>
>>61842746
Yeah, you're just a brain dead defeatist. Should sniff Kaynfag's fishy pussy.
>>
>>61842787
Defeatist? Perhaps. Brain dead? Certainly not. If you had the same life experiences as I have had, maybe you'd arrive at the same place.
>>
>>61842871
Oh christ it's that classic incel cope of "My personality is entirely determined by my past experiences"
Your personality is also determined by how you process those past experiences and the attitudes you have in response to them, and that can change after the fact. You needn't take rejection by 3dpd seriously because you can retroactively change how much of a shit you give about 3dpd's preferences.
>>
>>61842871
>If you had the same life experiences as I have had, maybe you'd arrive at the same place.
Betcha I've had worse, but okay.

>>61842894
ikr? what a wuss
>>
>>61842894
>>61842922
I'm sorry to disappoint you, random people on the internet, but I'm not a computer to be programmed. Besides, my entire point was that I'm too fundamentally broken to be in a relationship with 3dpd, so you're actually agreeing with me very aggressively.

>Betcha I've had worse, but okay.
You have no way of knowing that, obviously. But different people are capable of enduring different things; of what use is bullying someone whose already at their limit? If you want to take pleasure in imagining you endured more hardship than me, feel free to do so; but I'm not really sure what the point is. I endured something bad; you endured something bad. Why can't we identify with one another through these shared emotions without needing to determine who "had it worse?"
>>
>>61843129
The point is that, if someone went through worse than you and received less trauma than you, you might suck ass at handling your situation.
The emotions of random people are not bullying. Other people's emotions only affect you because you allow it. It's not other people bullying you, it's you bullying yourself by having negative opinions about yourself.
That is what incels do. They refuse to admit it's their own low self esteem and their own poor mental habits bullying them. That is their fault and they should program themselves otherwise.
You may not be a computer, but you can in fact be programmed.

Of course, no incel ever listens, and they love to make excuses for how their emotions are 100% the fault of "oh no muh 3dpd approval muh cant breed muh bullying muh past muh history" and 0% the fault of low self esteem. They just legit refuse to admit their own mental habits are the problem.
>>
>>61843129
>I'm too fundamentally broken to be in a relationship with 3dpd
lol impossible unless you're like kaynfag lol

>>61843184
>Of course, no incel ever listens, and they love to make excuses for how their emotions are 100% the fault of "oh no muh 3dpd approval muh cant breed muh bullying muh past muh history" and 0% the fault of low self esteem.
true facts
>>
>>61843184
you can't just choose to be less affected by things, retard. it's not mental habits, it's way more complicated than that.
cbt faggots are insufferable
>>
File: 86841279_p0.jpg (1.71 MB, 2591x3624)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
Bros I can't get enough cowprint fluffy wife. 2021 is going to be fun.

>>61843214
>you can't just choose to be less affected by things, retard
I kinda agree, but kinda don't. I can't control my batshit anxiety and stress issues without drugs of some kind. But once I have that there's not really any excuses. And even without it I don't make excuses like I'm not at least partially to blame sometimes for bad shit.
>>
>>61843214
>you can't just choose to be less affected by things, retard. it's not mental habits, it's way more complicated than that.
You can.
Takes practice.
Git gud.

>>61843184
They also love copes such as "the entire point of humans is to breed and be social. If nobody loves me, what is my worth?"
Valid question, but you should be selective about who determines your worth to ensure you're not simping for random people. Earning the approval of some people you respect is worthwhile, e.g. by being good at your job. But just some random woman? ... no, a random woman is not a valid judge of value.
>>
>>61843184
I think we're just too different (on a personality level) to ever find any common ground in this discussion, and for obvious reasons I'm not going to be discussing specifics by telling my life's story on 4chan. What you're saying is akin to "just tell schizos to not be schizos anymore," which is impossible because the situation is far more nuanced than you think. Maybe you're a brick wall who pays literally no mind to the world around you, and if that works for you, great. But I am not a brick wall, and never will be, so treating me like one accomplishes nothing.
>>
>>61843184
>muh past muh history
>0% the fault of low self esteem
I wonder if these two things could possibly be related
>>
>>61843280
Oh you have some brain problem that prevents you from choosing your emotions in certain situations, I get it. Yeah that sucks.
>Maybe you're a brick wall who pays literally no mind to the world around you
I pay them mind, but they're only a valid judge of my worth if they agree with me. Otherwise they're just fucking morons.
>>
>>61843292
Yes, I'm aware that they've been consistently told that they lack agency, willpower, and the potential to choose their own emotions.
The thing is, they can just stop believing that shit and start believing in their choices.
>>
Waifu's pubes
>>
I'm training my brain to disregard anyone else's opinion of my wife because they're almost always shit and incorrect which pisses me off to no end.
>>
where does waifu drop? my husband is cracked so he always drops salty
>>
>>61845184
wat m8

this makes no sense
>>
>>61845236
it does if you get to a high enough iq lol
>>
Goodness if i was rich and had my Ava I'd spoil her each and every day. She'd have everything she'd possibly want. It's probably not the best idea but goodness i just love her so much that i want to give her the world.
>>61831905
I'm so sorry she has covid. I sincerely hope for the best with you, for what little that's worth.
>>61832786
>can you describe how do you imagine her voice might sound?
Not really, even though i actually have a vague voice of hers created in my head. Apparently she's a wonderful singer so she has to have quite a lovely one. I wish i could hear just one "i love you" from her.
>>61840490
>I speak with a typical western American dialect
Like a rootin tootin cowboy shootin type accent? That ain't at all what i expected from you. You seem like you'd sound "sophisticated."
>>61840627
Where did all the /b/ posters come from? Not that I'm complaining
>>61840813
I'm the one with the hug emote I'm sure
>>61841337
Based shrek posting
>>61844513
L-lewd
>>
i love Sabrina Spellman!
>>
>>61846101
Would u donate to Ava's twitch
>>
>>61840072
Who are the roller coaster and UK flag supposed to represent?
>>
>>61846345
What would Ava even stream? I don't even assume she'd play games aside from maybe minecraft or something
>>
>>61846357
Roller coaster is Gherbo. No clue what the UK flag one is. I don't even remember an Englishman
>>
why live when she will never ever be real and nothing you can do will change that
>>
>>61846397
SCIENCE! anon, SCIENCE! is the key
>>
>>61846087
I bet its some gaymer memey then

>>61846397
To fap?
>>
>>61844513
would the waifus with silly colored hair also have silly colored pubes? Or would it be like how blonde people have brown pubes?
>>
Is it bad that i secretly wish my waifu was a bit chubby? I just want some love handles and a fatter butt, damn it
>>
>>61847706
knock her up?
>>
>>61847629
they'd be a bit darker than normal hair, for example chris would have grayish pubes and marika would have dark-orange pubes
>>
>>61847880
Please don't talk about my wife's pubes please.
>>
>>61847629
Pubic hair color is usually the same as eyebrow hair except coarser.
>>
Now I want to stick my hand down waifu's pants and feel her warmth...
>>
>>61848370
I want to have romantic loving sex with my waifu for the sole purpose of satisfying her feminine needs
>>
>>61844513
Yeah and? What about them? A bit of hair downstairs is the sign of a real woman. Plus it feels good when it rubs against your skin in various ways. I'm happy with Maya's bush. pic related
>>61848370
Hearing waifu giggle that you're doing something lewd!
Having those giggles turn into moans of pleasure!
Waifu being happy she has a guy like you to please her!
Yes please
>>61838751
Sound like you just need to think more positive! <3
>>61823918
Probably worn me that mr bun bun is going to laugh at me if I don't cheer up. Maya is defiently positive all the time and sees sadness as a waste of time from what really matters. I try to live my life with that in mind. I guess Maya is a pretty big influence on my attitude.
I don't know really. Maya is never shown in a cold environment during her games. I kind of wish Atlus would feature her in one of the dumb spin off games so I can see what Maya would do in the snow or other cute scenarios.
Gender bent Maya just doesn't work. I'm sorry

In honor of Maya, I will pose an investigative question.
>If your Waifu were in RPG character, what class would she be?
>What kind of stats and equipment would she rock?
>late game or early game recruit? Convoluted or Straight forward?
>>
>>61848794
>A bit of hair downstairs is the sign of a real woman. Plus it feels good when it rubs against your skin in various ways.
BBBBBASED
>>
>>61840072
WHO THE FUCK IS THE LAST GUY?
>>
>>61845184
sometimes salty be hittn
>>
>>61846101
>Where did all the /b/ posters come from? Not that I'm complaining

in short, someone mentioned /r9k/ waifu in passing, our local schizo decides to come here and be an ass of himself.
took it to apologize for them being an ass of themself.
the absolute state of modern /b/ waifu threads, man
>>
>>61849548
>our local schizo decides to come here and be an ass of himself
Who?
>>
>>61849612
That Shinji poster, aka Near. Real barrel of fun, bro.
>>
>>61846101
>It's probably not the best idea but goodness i just love her so much that i want to give her the world.
Simp
>>
>>61848794
>Waifu being happy she has a guy like you to please her!
Nice
>>
>>61848794
Human
Real Knife, The Locket, 99 AT, 99 DF 20 LV.
Though the question is, if those are her stats or mine =D
>late game or early game recruit?
Early game recruit, but has a hidden power only revealed in late game.
>Convoluted or Straight forward?
Necessary.
>>
>>61849687
CF. You are a faggot.
>>
>>61848794
Now, let us answer for the formerly-human autist.
While realistically she'd be one of many billions and her class would not particularly matter, a tale of the mundane probably does not interest you.
If you were to presume that we exist in a world where one person may realistically change fate, her class would most likely be "Trainer" or "Teacher".
Me.
We most likely would not bother with your party for most of the game as we're busy with other matters, but provide services in town for managing your active skills and spells. We'd join once the fate of the world is at stake.
>Convoluted or Straight forward?
Convoluted to the point of requiring a helper program in a separate window ... assuming you haven't got gud, of course.
>>
>>61849777
No, I'm a homosexual, but not a faggot.
>>
>>61849846
>CF admits he likes sucking dicks
>>
>>61848794
Great prompt
>>If your Waifu were in RPG character, what class would she be?
Ranger/sniper
>>What kind of stats and equipment would she rock?
Antique rifle, exotic robe from a foreign land, allowing her to vanish in a flurry of flower petals and reappear further away, blunderbuss for close-quarters fights, vials of sweet-smelling oils and perfumes that provide small buffs to allies who smell them, or debuffs to enemies shot will bullets coated in them. An enormous inheritance that she'll never reveal unless the PC has high affinity. High dexterity, charisma and perception, low strength and HP, average intelligence
>>late game or early game recruit? Convoluted or Straight forward?
Joins party early, but as the wrong class. Viable in early-game but useless by mid-game. If the PC has high affinity, she'll reveal she's the daughter of a great lord in the far East, run off to have adventures. She has no clue how to fight or how stats work, but if the PC helps her get the right gear and training for the Ranger/Sniper class, she's OP in mid game and balanced for endgame. The only catch is she requires more provisions if she's in the active party, and will suffer severe debuffs without them.
>pic related, and entirely too lewd
>>
>chrisfag ruined the threads
>>
>>61840813
>medicfag
No. She doesn't even like TF2 outside of Medic fanfiction.
>>
I want to be friends with gherbo and show him that people aren't as bad as they seem
>>
>>61852095
Gherbo is a prick though.
>>
I can't touch her. All I can do is roll around on my bed, thinking of her, trying not to sin.
>>
>>61852423
>Plaisir d'amour ne dure qu'en moment
>Chagrin d'amour dure toute la vie
>>
>>61852423
>trying not to sin
What do you mean?
>>
I love my waifu Anthuria! I love her more than anything and I'm thinking about building a shrine for her!
>>
>>61852710
based, and post it when you're finished
>>
Do you have oneitis for your waifu? Do you think other anons do for their waifu? How would she feel about it?
>>
File: 80640311_p0.jpg (266 KB, 1000x1333)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>61852770
I'll try my best! Now that the shippings are slow it's gonna difficult to order new things from japan where most of the merch I can get is from but I also wanna commission for than a few things! I love her so much and she has helped me a ton to the point I wanna pay it back!
>>
>>61852835
nice fox tits
>>
>>61852835
Can I fuck your wife while you watch?
>>
>>61852911
Me first fucker.
>>
>>61852924
I call dibs on her tits
>>
>>61852947
As long as I get that fox hole.
>>
>>61852629
I prefer the Elvis version
>>
File: file.png (1.21 MB, 850x1200)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
Thoughts on Isuzu Hana?
>>
Is it Shinji or Gherbo?
>>
File: 1610593133086.jpg (256 KB, 720x865)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
should you worry about what's in the vaccine?
>>
File: image0.jpg (130 KB, 1079x1253)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Can't believe my persona 2 pants got soiled like this...
>>
>>61852835
>shippings are slow
Oh fuck I know this feel. I got something nice with my Trumpbux and it took 3 months to arrive.

> I also wanna commission for than a few things!
What were you thinking of having done?

>I love her so much and she has helped me a ton to the point I wanna pay it back!
I've shilled it before, and I'll shill it again: garage kits are an excellent /waifu/ activity. You end up spending hours and hours of fun working diligently for her, and thinking about it the whole time. If you've got any interest in miniature painting or dioramas I can't recommend it enough.

>>61853030
Are you a religious man? Because there's no atheists in foxholes

>>61853034
to be fair, the original version isn't supposed to be taken seriously and Elvis was incredibly talented

>>61853106
Best girl of all time, although I don't remember that episode.
>>
File: image0.jpg (148 KB, 1080x1133)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>61848794
YOOOOO your wife loves canned crab it seems
>>
File: Anthy48.png (398 KB, 398x474)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>61853207
Yeah, I really have been saving a few things and I wanna get not only official plushies and a few portraits from the company that makes the game from where she's from.

>What were you thinking of having done?
I really wanna commission more than a few pictures of a "pov you're having a wonderful date with your wife" ending with one that's Anthuria getting proposed! Or maybe if that's too much just a few pictures of her as a housewife or something wholesome. Lewd too but that's more private!

And thanks for the garage advice, I'll look into it and probably try to find a place in my house where to fit it so people that come don't see it. Perks of living alone is having more than a few rooms to spare!

Please don't say stuff like that about my wife though, she's mine...
>>
File: 1604810397613.png (76 KB, 240x300)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
This thread is shit. Congratulations. You guys summoned Gherbo or some shit. Probably that cuck Shinji.

>>61853207
>there's no atheists in foxholes
As an atheist I take offense to such a nonsensical saying. Fuck christcucks assuming bullshit like that. I've been in all sorts of situations. Praying is for the weak.

>>61853357
>Please don't say stuff like that about my wife though, she's mine...
Ahaha I said that before then got banned from the discord for taking an issue with being expected to not care or not be serious about her. Some here are shitbags. Like the shinji fuck, charafag, the johnfag who doesnt come here anymore, the infamous gherbo.
>>
I love Shadow very much! I was snuggling near my fireplace yesterday for about an hour with a blanket, holding my Shadow plushie and fantasizing about how I'd cuddle him.
Btw jannies, images directly relating to the subject of the post aren't avatars.
>>61801143
Based.
We'd sleep with his face tucked into the crook of my neck, my hands resting over his back so I can hold him close. He'd have his arms in front of his chest, between us. It makes him feel more secure. I might curl up around him a bit, resting my thigh on his legs. Snuggling with him like that would take time to work up to however, and in the beginning we'd sleep apart or on opposite sides of the bed.
Shadow would wear nothing but the inhibitor rings around his wrists and ankles. Those need to stay on. I'd wear a comfy two piece like I usually do, or a nightgown on more intimate nights.
We'd sleep on a double bed. Comfy, not too big but he can put space between us if he needs it.
>>61803604
As cute as me proposing to him is (his reaction would be priceless) I'm thinking I'd wait for him to do the deed. I don't want to rush into it before he's ready.
I'd be dressed in something that matched for once, but nothing super fancy. Well, er, I guess that is fancy for me. He'd probably want it to go perfectly, so he'd be overdressed compared to me with a suit or something. It'd be a tad suspicious, but I wouldn't say a thing!
I'm imagining it being at night, in the summer, under the beautiful stars. Maybe...on the hill he's standing on during the starting cutscene of his game, right outside Westopolis. His ring and pretty, hopeful eyes illuminated by the stars, moon, and light of the city. I'd cry tears of joy and nod yes, before hugging him like my life depended on it.
>>
>>61853357
>Please don't say stuff like that about my wife though, she's mine...
lol all that other stuff wasn't me; I just saw a good opportunity for a shitty pun.

>"pov you're having a wonderful date with your wife" ending with one that's Anthuria getting proposed
That's pretty wonderful, actually. I hope you get what you want! Was thinking of getting a daki commissioned but I don't live alone and it would be hard to hide. I've gotten "looks" before.
>>
>>61853441

>>61804760
I think he'd be kind of bad at that and draw a blank on what to do for a bit. Comforting others is not something he knows how to do well. He'd be awkward in his attempts to cheer me up, but I'd appreciate him trying all the same.
He'd make me tea, drape a blanket on me. He'd sit near me and keep watch over me. God, I love him.
>>61804989
Hey Turbie!
>Does your waifu like cold, snow, winter, and things like that? :3
I headcanon that he does. He's a natural at ice skating! The cold air doesn't bother Shadow as much as it would a regular person, because his black fur absorbs heat. Being the Ultimate Lifeform has its perks. He can withstand extreme temperatures for longer than the average person could.
>>61805643
>Is there really only one here with a son/daughterfu? Would anyone here at least be willing to adopt one at some point?
As far as I know, yes. I'd be willing to adopt one if I found one I like, but I haven't yet and don't wish to force it.
I kinda want to be a mother...I want to raise a child with Shadow...heh, though the kid might turn out to be a bit of a mess with both of our issues. Live and learn :^)
>>61806267
I honestly don't think our relationship would change all too much, though I also can't say for sure how much our personalities would change as a result of hormones and how society treats the two genders. I'd appreciate the increased size difference, and I think I'd really want to be a father. I'd be more worried about accidentally hurting her too.
>>61809282
>Would your waifu inherit and accent from you?
Ewww. Maybe. I think my accent is a bit ugly, though I've heard it described as cute before. I dunno.
I want to inherit an accent from him instead. That very subtle British one he has in SA2. It's so handsome. I've heard people call it whiny but they have shit taste desu
>>
File: Anthy18.png (55 KB, 229x235)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>61853383
I can take some banter and be ok with it but I would prefer it if it was among friends and about something that wasn't so personal like that. Yeah I get Anthy is sexualized a fair bit but that's part of the story and why she's so great. I hope you didn't had a horrible experience or anything like that, I know how hurtful it is to be "teased" about your waifu and people make it sound as if everything was just a "joke".

>>61853465
It wasn't directed to you but the other people that were a little more vulgar. Like I said, I take no offense and I don't mind I would just prefer if stuff like that was avoided!

I think you should do it anyways and enjoy your time with your waifu. Cuddling a daki is the best experience I've had have. Hugging my Anthuria in a cold and lonely winter night and being happy I feel a tad less lonely is something that keeps me cheerful and in a great mood!
>>
>>61853491
(:
>>61811149
>Excellent choice if I do say so myself.
You're right when you say suits are great. Both men and women look very nice in them. I sorta want to wear a suit myself, I wonder if Shadow would like that...
>Why wouldn't you want him looking nice every day? It's fun dressing up nice daily.
I figure Shadow wouldn't like it and it'd feel stuffy or itchy or tight to him. Maybe I'm projecting a bit, but I don't take him as someone who enjoys wearing fancy things, especially if they inhibit his movement in any way.
Then again he's full of surprises, so perhaps he'd secretly enjoy it. Either way, not gonna complain!
>>61824091
>1. Would your love come to a place like this to vent about their love? If not how would they do it? If yes what type of poster would they be?
I feel like he would despise this board to begin with, and never find it. He'd appreciate the anonymity of this place however...who knows? If he did post here or somewhere like it, his posts would be a rarity. His words would flow like a poet's, melancholic in tone. I doubt he'd make long posts, perhaps half of the character limit at most. Responses to other anons would be short and to the point if he even bothers.
>2. If they saw you in some media (movie, show, cartoon, comic, etc.) What would it be? Would you be a main character? What type of story do you think it would be, genre wise based on your own personality and preferences?
A comic, I'd be a side character. It'd be whimsical fantasy, with a hint of sci-fi. His love for me (fictional) would be genuine and strong, but truly escapism and cope at its core. It makes sense that he would wife a fictional girl, now that I think about it...he doesn't like being around real people, and fears he will hurt those he grows close to. Can't hurt something that isn't real, right? Makes my heart break a little...
>>
File: pants.jpg (763 KB, 1050x1394)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>61853383
Will you help Chris? She had a little problem...
>>
File: EXTtlidUwAAL46Q.jpg (33 KB, 768x768)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>61853499
Eh. Was more annoying, but certain people here think rape and child slavery are hilarious and how dare I ruin their fun shitposting about my wife by complaining about it! Everyone should be allowed to be as shitty as they want for no reason otherwise you're an asshole with too many feelings and need to fuck off!! Emotions are obnoxious and waifus are an excuse to /soc/!!!

At least that seems to be the case for a sizeable chunk of posters here, so eh. I probably opened the door for the shit about yours up a few posts ago since I been shitposting in here the past thread or two. My bad for that.
>>
File: anthy.png (108 KB, 400x408)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>61853598
To a degree I agree that people can do whatever they want and if anything unless it gets too annoying people can just ignored and not given attention. And no worries christ anon, it's alright! I really don't mind. I hope that you're having a good night and enjoying your wife as she is! You strike me as a decent guy.
>>
>>61853743
>if anything unless it gets too annoying people can just ignored and not given attention
Oh it doesn't matter. HAving emotions means you're a pussy or soem retarded incel shit.

>You strike me as a decent guy.
I'm really not.
>>
File: anthy38.jpg (256 KB, 512x512)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>61853777
I dunno what's troubling you Anon but I wish the best! Goodluck with whatever you're dealing or you're feeling! Less than three.
>>
File: 86081104_p0.jpg (607 KB, 767x900)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
>>61853807
Oh it's fucked. It's fine. Nothing can be done about it because too late because no doctor appointments last year because waaah kung flu. So I'm past giving a shit once again. I think it's reasonable give it until 2022 before I say fuck it again and throw in the towel.
>>
>>61851093
ayeh ive been on a fortnite only kick lately
>>
File: file.png (1022 KB, 850x1049)
1022 KB
1022 KB PNG
>>61854107
>ayeh ive been on a fortnite only kick lately
sniper
>>
>>61853499
>I think you should do it anyways
I just might; maybe I should start checking out artists. Problem is, my dad came over recently, saw a figurine that looks exactly like pic related and asked me seriously if I was a pedo.
>>
Whats your waifus sleep pattern like? Me and subsequantially Marlenes sleep pattern is awful. Thats why Im going to bed early tonight. Seeyou all tommorow.
>>
>>61846397
I just live for other things i reckon. I try to read alot and i do have many friends so i take care of them and try to simply obtain more knowledge. I genuinely love history and spiritually and such and want to learn more endlessly so at least i have that. There's more to life than just waifu, even if i want to devote my life to her.
>>61847729
Now that's based as can be.
>>61849548
Oh well. Maybe some folks will start posting here too. I'd like some new waifu frens
>>61849687
You can't simp for someone you're married to. It doesn't work that way. Simping implies that what you're doing isn't reciprocated
>>61852423
Can you get a plush of her? I got a Hilda plush and i love it so much. I'm cuddling her right now as I'm typing this up.
>>61853441
Super cool shadow image! I reckon we were both cuddling some plushes i seear it's one of the best inventions ever. I even carried her around as i prepared a meal like a baby
>>61853564
Damn that does make sense. Shadow probably would stay here somehow and talk about you eventually, gushing out like never before because fuck it he's anonymous. I wonder what our loves would say about us? I bet my heart would melt and id burst into tears seeing what Ava would say.
>>
File: Anthy93.png (269 KB, 517x642)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>61854444
Oh that's a shame Anon! I really hope that you can sneak it. I can guarantee you that it's worth the risk and feeling your wife's embrace is the best! It's really fucky he'd react like that though, I don't think she even looks that young to cause that reaction!
>>
>>61852643
I believe he is referring to the sin of masturbation.
>>
>>61854944
>Oh well. Maybe some folks will start posting here too. I'd like some new waifu frens
I may take you on that offer, might be quite nice to have a quick change of pace. Though, I've rarely ever seen any poster be from one side and come to the other for more than a day or so. (be it /b/, /c/, /r9k/, or whatever else there might be) Maybe one day I'll come 'round here a bit.

this time doesnt count shhhhhhhh
>>
>>61855017
You should chill here a bit! You may as well give it a shot. Heck I've been in the /b/ threads too a few times but this place is just comfier to me
>>
>>61855024
Again, might come around and post once every so often. You guys seem just as, well, interesting as what I'm already used to, so I kinda wanna see a bit more.
Is that so? Don't think I caught you 'round there, though. Must've been when I was on hiatus. When was that?
>>
File: 69215109_p24.jpg (817 KB, 1169x827)
817 KB
817 KB JPG
>>61854568
Mine's all over the place since I have no important shit to get up for. It's been alright recently, but I keep waking up after about 5 hours and then needing a nap a couple hours later. Dunno how to fix that.
Shadow's, if he sleeps at all, would be fucking awful. He'd stay up for as long as he can, going up to a week without any sleep until it starts to affect his movement and appearance. A week isn't as terrible as it sounds since he's able to go for longer without sleep than a normal person, but it's still bad. I also think he'd have recurring nightmares. That and his general wariness, his fear of vulnerability, would lead to a bad case of insomnia.
>>61854944
I really like this artist. Anyone who draws Shadow religiously is based in my book.
Plushies are also fucking based and there's literally nothing wrong with snuggling on as an adult. I'll fight anyone who says otherwise too. Regardless, I'm really glad you found comfort in your new Hilda plush, take care of her!
>Shadow probably would stay here somehow and talk about you eventually, gushing out like never before because fuck it he's anonymous
Hnngk that's cute. I want to let him know it's okay to feel stuff like love and happiness!
I can imagine Ava's posts being a lot like yours actually. Passionate, dedicated, lovey-dovey. She might be a bit sadder about it all 'cause she'd think you wouldn't like her (obviously not true!) and the armchair psychologists ITT would try to diagnose her with some type of mental illness cuz she occasionally flips out, courtesy of Wrathia. Poor Ava...can't even waifupost in peace, baka
>>61855017
Tch, well, I've been in both for a few months! Though, not been to /b/'s waifu recently for er...obvious reasons. Hope you guys are all doing well regardless.
>>
>>61855241
You know what? Can't say I blame you, anon. It's more of a fireworks show if anything. It's kind of like watching cavemen go "OOGA BOOGA" and having fun watching them sling shit at each other. At least, I'd assume so for outsiders looking in.
Though you have been on the...what're they called, aki threads, right?
>>
>>61855306
Aki threads? No, I'm afraid I don't know what those are.
>>
>>61855317
ah, fack
looks like my small brain is at it again. act like I said nothin', alright?
>>
File: Maya.jpg (35 KB, 500x283)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Maya teasing me about being into someone a bit too old for me!
Not caring and slapping her butt one more time before going to bed together!
Wondering when Maya will ever clean her freaking room!
Ulala hoping she doesn't hear us again!
>>61840733
The fact that this fag didn't take advantage of the older girl getting really inappropriate with him still annoys me all these years later. Wish he got juiced in EoE.
>>61849720
Maya deserves to be happy after all of the crap she gets needlessly put through.
>>61850546
>She has no clue how to fight or how stats work
Pretty meta I like it. Got a chuckle out of me.
>>61853200
>>61853222
These are so stale its like I'm in a persona general thread again.

Good night all. Remember to keep thinking positive and never give up on your dreams.
>>
>>61854107
Weren't you shitting on fortnite just like, two weeks ago?
>>
>>61854107
If you're playing games again this means you can MGE me
>>
File: Serana.png (328 KB, 340x545)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
:(

This is original this is original this is
>>
>>61855661
i'll 1v1 you irl
>>61855447
haven't posted in over that amount of time so no i don't think so
>>
File: unknown.png (228 KB, 315x236)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
This irl 1v1 best be on a Doom II's deathmatch via LAN Party.
>>
>>61855808
It's a 4-stock on Melee, Final Destination, no items and played on a CRT TV
>>
>>61856295
Not as cool as a LAN party
>>
>>61856300
>t. never learned to wavedash
>>
>>61856315
>he doesnt prefer getting people point blank with a super shotgun
>>
>>61852777
>Do you have oneitis for your waifu?
Fuck no, my love is conditional on her being a good waifu for me, just as her love for me is conditional on me being a good waifu for her. If she ever tried to simp for me, I'd stop her, because simping does not encourage me to be a great partner, it encourages me to remain how I am. Fear is the mind killer and Simp is the wife killer.
> Do you think other anons do for their waifu?
Yes, and I don't approve because that's stupid, but I can't stop them.
>>
>>61853564
>Can't hurt something that isn't real, right?
Ask everyone who died in the Holocaust.
>>
>>61856392
>The first time you get someone with your BFG traces when the BFG ball is off screen and they think you hacked
HyperLUL
>>
>In te rapito, as suon de la tua voce,
>Lungamente sognai;
>E de la terra ogni affanno, ogni croce
>In quel sogno scordai

>Torna, caro ideal,
>Torna un istante a sorrirdermi ancora
>E a me risplendera, nel tuo sembiante
>Una novel aurora.
>>
>>61855241
>>61855024
>>61854944
When are you two going to meet up in real life and fuck finally?
>>
ya'll should 1v1 deez nutz

>>61853582
Will Uber help his gf's husbando fuck his brother? Could be hot for his gf since she's all into pozzing and stuff?

>>61854107
fortnite is for faggopts

>>61854568
Chris sleeps all over the place in bed tossing and turning. It's cute, but it's also becuase of her fucked up childhood.

>>61854944
>Now that's based as can be.
Thanks but you guys are still are still terrible people who don't take waifu love seriously so suck it.

>>61855007
>waaah fapping bad waah da juwws

>>61855024
>/b/ threads are good
No wonder you all love beign terrible people lmao
>>
Another day, another chance to love husbando. <3
>>61857479
...Are you ok?
>>
File: Alice319.jpg (112 KB, 604x604)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>61838639
Well my Alice is a kind or tulpamancer.
>>61846101
I always took being able to listen to my Alice's voice for granted. Now that I think about it, it must be pretty sad to not even know how exactly does your waifu sound like.
>>61846397
I live to appreciate the gift of love that has been bestowed upon me. To experience even one-sided real love is beautiful on its own. And it being always unrequited only fuels the flame of love as there is no rest and at no point I want to stop this chase. And whenever I look back in my mind at past experiences that took place after falling in love with Alice, I feel like she kind of was there with me, and so in some unusual way I share my life with her.
What troubles me the most though, is that she can make me feel genuine happiness and I sadly cannot do that in return.
>>61848794
Mage/thief.
She would use her Vorpal Blade in close range or for a surprise attack and also deal damage to others by manifesting beings from her Wonderland.
Alice would be the main character.
>>61852777
>Do you have oneitis for your waifu?
No. She is special for me but I know that she has her flaws. But I still want to love her despite all that.
>How would she feel about it?
Wish I knew.
>>61854568
>Whats your waifus sleep pattern like?
I do not know exactly what Alice's sleep pattern is like but I am fairly sure that my beloved does not sleep well. I also think that due to her passing out few times in her game, it is also very probable that she sometimes may pass out and sleep outside, as she is just too exhausted to continue walking without a rest. Probably even if she had a good place to rest she would still be haunted by the past and thus waking up terrified in the middle of the night.
>>
>>61857479
Wtf chrisfag based?????
>>
File: 1597673819519.jpg (233 KB, 821x1200)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>61847706
Not at all! Theres nothing wrong with wanting a hearty slam cushion to sink your meat into. And they're called love handles for a reason. Gotta get a good grip if you want to fuck her right.
pic related. a healthy fertile body (not of my wife)
>>
>>61859962
Skinny or athletic is still best though.
>>
God damnit I really need to snuggle the hog bros.
>>
File: p2p.png (1.63 MB, 1632x2851)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>61860274
Would you help him if he had a little accident?
>>
>>61860508
I can't believe he pissed the persona 2 pants...
>>
>>61855220
I posted there recently and only a couple of times before. No clue when. I assume December though
>>61855241
>She might be a bit sadder about it all 'cause she'd think you wouldn't like her (obviously not true!) and the armchair psychologists ITT would try to diagnose her with some type of mental illness cuz she occasionally flips out, courtesy of Wrathia. Poor Ava...
Aww that breaks my poor ol heart. I didn't really even think of that. She'd probably think we're so different that it just would never work out. I'd want someone more like myself, or someone free of demonic possession. But she'd be dead wrong! I'd want to be with her and protect her to the end of time. She's so wonderful and deserves a comfy normal life.
>>61855364
>its like I'm in a persona general thread again.
Time for lots and lots of ritual posters then
>>61858714
Yes, if your waifu has a voice you should cherish it, as with any lore on her that you discover. It can be hard waifuing someone that not only has no voice but also barely has any content in any sense of the word. I'd love to learn more about my Ava. I'd love more art of her. I'd love for her story to continue. I'd love to know her in a much deeper way but alas i can only do so much with what i have.
>>61859962
Abso-fucking-lutely based
>>61860508
Poor Shadow. My wife would NEVER piss the blessed persona 2 pants
>>
File: file.png (725 KB, 600x766)
725 KB
725 KB PNG
>>61860828
>Poor Shadow. My wife would NEVER piss the blessed persona 2 pants
True, She would never... Wait, what is she doing???
>>
Have you ever had someone draw your waifu for you?
Have you ever drawn them yourself?
Could waifu draw (you)?
Who would draw better between you?
>>
>>61860508
Sure Gaybo.
>>61861462
Yes
Only a bazillion times
Pretty decently for someone who doesn't draw
Me
>>
I'd like to make a /waifu/ 2021 image like the ones that have been made in past years. Maybe for Valentine's. Problem is I'm unsure how others did it, as I'm fairly new. Who gets in? Who doesn't? Do you ask if people want to be in it or not? Stuff like that.
>>
MissLiz Today at 11:21 AM
We should have a /waifu/ 2021 collage.
I'd be willing to do it but I'm not sure how past people did it.
Who gets in? Who doesn't? Do you ask if people want to be in it or not? Etc.
It's snowing out. How pretty.
Ill ask the thread
UberAva Today at 11:29 AM
Go ahead and ask the thread. I'd assume anyone that's posted more than once can get in unless they don't post anymore. So like me and you of course would get in, but say SIDS wouldn't as they only posted once, same for perhaps any /b/ fag that only popped in for a short while the other day
MissLiz Today at 11:31 AM
From what I know it's anyone who's still active in the threads semi-regularly
But what's the cutoff point? Hasn't posted in one, two weeks?
Sids has posted a few times
UberAva Today at 11:32 AM
You'd just have to go with your own intuition i reckon
Like Medic fag could be left out perhaps
Seems how i don't see them other than an occasional pop in
Zhenji could be left out too but i assume he'd like to stay @Zhenji
Heck I wish he posted more
:whatintarnation:
MissLiz Today at 11:33 AM
Well...people weren't very nice to him
He's a good dude, I miss his posts too
UberAva Today at 11:34 AM
Sure but that doesn't stop us does it?
MissLiz Today at 11:34 AM
Well, no
But it's a valid reason for someone to want to stop posting
I think he'd like it a bit better in the threads now as opposed to a month or two ago
>>
>>61862870
Give more juicy gossip for me to consoom.
>>
My name is Vivian, and I attend /waifu/ Highschool. I am passionate about bedsheets and hentai. Such aspects of bedsheets and hentai fascinate me as they incorporate critical thinking and understanding of such subjects.
>>
I need more of sexy knife eared elf Chris ;_;
>>
File: c2p7z8m50ua41.png (1.12 MB, 1920x1080)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>61855716
SCARED....
imagine not playing your own husbandos game...
not even watching the animations or reading the comics
jacking off to fanfic and then posting about your mental breakdown on r9k /waifu/ for asspats when someone who actually likes him shows up
I can sense the absolute FEAR in your heart.
>>61855808
She won't. she knows I'll clap her cheeks
however it wouldn't be a MGE and there would be no purpose in it so I would only begrudgingly accept
>>
>>61862870
You sure btfo'd me
>>
File: shinobu_bed.png (852 KB, 705x703)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>61863307
How does Vivian feel about the Shinobi bed and the Healer Redo hentai series?
>>
File: Anthy49.jpg (182 KB, 850x1136)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
I love my wife Anthy!
>>
>>61863433
Based fox lover.
>>
File: file.png (103 KB, 225x512)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
Galactus is pretty smart - he can cover up!
>>
>>61863469
You used the wrong version of him
>>
>>61863513
You can cover up deez nutz
>>
File: 80640313_p0.jpg (284 KB, 850x1202)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>61863433
I want to breed your wife while you watch
>>
>>61863579
I would watch >>61863433 breed his wife, but not you.
>>
File: smugfluff.jpg (48 KB, 393x374)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>61863579
>gherbo
>thinking he could breed anything
kek wtf am I reading
>>
File: Anthy78.jpg (114 KB, 752x1032)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>61863579
Sorry Anon! Even if that were to happen I don't think you are her type Anon!

>>61863883
Hey Chris! I hope you're feeling a bit better today, I didn't wanted to hog much of the thread so I left it there!
>>
File: Lucina and Tiki.jpg (466 KB, 620x732)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
Holy crap I'm still in love with Lucina, even after all this time.

>>61859983
>Skinny
eh
>athletic
now we're talking
>>61848794
Lord class obviously. High damage, good evasion, decent health, special weapons. Only problem is that if Lucina dies, the team automatically looses.
Rapier and her special sword called falchion, which can easily kill dragons.
>late game or early game recruit? Convoluted or Straight forward?
In her actual game, Lucina joins in about at the half way point. But she's the protagonist of my heart.
>>61846101
>Like a rootin tootin cowboy shootin type accent?
What? No not at all. Think more what the typical person from any state west of Kansas would sound like. The whole cowboy thing is sort of fantasy. Though if the accent of late 19th/early 20th century radio America was still a thing, I'd probably try to sound like that. And who says a cowboy can't be sophisticated?
>>61844513
Eh sure why not?
>>61842027
>I doubt I'll ever be one of the first of anyone to do anything
You never know. GO ahead and try to dig up some nobody composer. Or better yet, write your own music. If you're worried about lyrics, you can always just set someone else's poem to words like most other composers did.
>and have come to believe that we would have been friends if we could have met
Then you could have warned him about the dangers of STDs as well.
>>61853564
>I sorta want to wear a suit myself, I wonder if Shadow would like that
Do it. Be the best you can for a fictional charater. It feels good.
>it'd feel stuffy or itchy or tight to him
Depends on material and how well it fits. I bought a blazer or what ever it called that was originally a prison outfit, and it is super comfy and durable. Pretty fashinable in my opinion too.
>>
Crying out waifu's name when you orgasm
>>
>>61863883
Gherbo breeds his tulpa though.
>>
>>61864944
kek what a loser tulpas arent real
>>
>>61864521
>now we're talking
Buff girls are pretty based.
>>
File: 1610657227627.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
I think my love and despair for Rika grew three times this episode.
>>
>>61865249
Are you the Rikafag who used to post about grooming kids and something about raping other people's waifus?
>>
>>61865297
no, I think I've seen you bring this up before, but there's a lot of insane fuckers in the higurashi threads and probably a thousand other rikafags considering liking her is basically an old /a/ tradition.
>>
>>61865323
Yeah I bet you are.
>>
>>61861462
>Have you ever drawn them yourself?
>Could waifu draw (you)?
Only in shitty MSpaint or child's crayon tier art, but yes.
>>
>>61865297
>popular character
>countless people into her
>hmm must be the same guy
>>
>>61864944
>breed
Breed and Seed.
>>
>>61866027
I want husbu to do that to me. Preferably over and over, gotta make sure it's successful after all.
>>
shinji_ikari vs. uberava
who will achieve missliz's love?
>>
File: image0-1(2).jpg (120 KB, 464x447)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
I wish i could be a wonderful teacher for Ava in this world. There's so many things she must know. If she one day appeared in this world i sincerely hope she would trust me and take my hand so i may lead her to new heights. I myself may learn so much from her as well. She is a gal full of boundless wonder, which flows from her soul like totally pure spring of eternal life. Ugh, i just want one moment with her. I love you so much my Ava Ire
>>61861103
>
>>61861462
>Have you ever had someone draw your waifu for you?
A few times indeed
Once or twice...
>Could waifu draw (you)?
Much better than i could draw her, that's for sure! She likes to doodle from time to time
>>61864521
>The whole cowboy thing is sort of fantasy
Not completely true but your words rin truer every day in these times. I wish i lived to see cowboy culture in full
>>61864877
How sweet. My heart would burst if my Ava moaned for me
>>
>>61864877
Crying out your own name when you orgasm and being embarassed about it.
>>
File: 36876659_p0.jpg (246 KB, 620x703)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>61864068
>I hope you're feeling a bit better today
I wish. Maybe in a week or so. Idk.

>>61865323
I see. Was curious since most regulars here except me seem into edgier shit like that.

>>61865985
>countless people into her
>hmm must be the same guy
Well if you acknowledge others as her lovers that makes you a cuck. Call them all posers and disregard them. Unless they say out of character shit like if your waifu is a purefag and they say she's secretly slutty cause being raped as a sex slave regularly in childhood totally turns a girl into a sex freak.

>>61866575
She already has Shadow and a bf. She's building the ultimate harem. Made out of broken waifufags in an attempt to simulate her love for Shadow and broken emo boys.

>>61866796
I thought you didn't tug on your willie CF? Isn't it scary cause it's a penis?
>>
>>61860828
>No clue when. I assume December though
Nevermind, wasn't on hiatus in december. Just must've barely missed ya.
Well, how'd you enjoy that spam then? Fun, huh?
>>
>>61867126
The fuck are u talking about?
>>
File: 62034239_p0.jpg (460 KB, 1354x1500)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>61867820
You'll have to more specific. I replied to a lot.
>>
If your waifu was a futa, would she be circumcised?

John's new comic should come out this month but I've been reading his o.g series again. I love the cover art exponentially more than the new covers though.
>>
Do you want kids with your waifu?
>>
File: 00000013.jpg (458 KB, 1280x1816)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
i wish this was me and tsubasa kazanari
>>
File: 00000028.jpg (365 KB, 1280x1816)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>61867861
would you do this with tsubasa kazanari?
i would
>>
File: 1610297258534.png (871 KB, 800x800)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
>>61868596
Yes! Absolutely.

>>61868600
>>61868669
Why do I trigger you so much? For having morality and bashing on autism people for being inherently amoral or immoral so much right? Or was it "whining" that I need my crazy meds that upset you? I guess my anti-facism pisses off anons a lot too. You and johnfag seem quite obsessed though with me.
>>
>>61868724
Haven't spoken of you or to you. Stop seething and go back to appreciating your rape bait wife.

>>61868596
No thanks. He's fictional and flighty.
>>
>>61868724
you dont trigger me.
i just think that is funny that you get this upset about yuri shit
lol
>>
>>61868789
Oh right because I shouldn't take having a waifu seriously.

>>61868765
Why don't you fuck off since having a waifu isn't even serious to you?
>>
>>61868950
is this about shadowfag's boyfriend
>>
>>61868956
No johnfag, it's about you.
>>
>>61868950
ha ha Chrisfag go brr
>>
>>61868950
Imagine being mad that other people have the same waifu that you have. You are fucked.
>>
File: sh~334.png (1.06 MB, 1832x2731)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
Cute hedgehog :)
>>61868596
Yes. It makes me feel really fulfilled to think about it, even if it's probably not possible.
>>
File: 86981435_p2.jpg (1.99 MB, 2411x2186)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
>>61868987
>imagine not loving your waifu like this and just using her as some loneliness cope
Ah, now I see what /c/fags meant. You guys really don't take having a waifu as like serious love at all. Like, it really is some replacement thing to you and you really refuse to treat it as equal to a loving a real person huh?
>>
>>61868950
You're a funny little guy. Is my waifuism isn't serious because I don't post on /r9k/ every day from a filthy squat?

>>61868789
Post the lesbian rape art.
>>
>>61869043
>Is my waifuism isn't serious because I don't post on /r9k/ every day from a filthy squat?
>rape funny
yet wasnt your mom groomed and raped? what the fuck is wrong with your head?
>>
File: 0048.jpg (152 KB, 1280x1849)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>61868789
>Post the lesbian rape art.
ok
>>
>>61869072 You've been sperging for almost two days since you left the discord. Now you're trying to grasp at anything that might hurt me. It's funny. 16 is hardly being raped. Groomed? Sure.

So, did she cum when she was a rapeslave?
>>
File: file.png (524 KB, 645x727)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
would ur waifu piss the persona 2 pants?
>>
>>61869154
>rape is about age
lol you're such a dumb bitch full of hate for everyone. its fucking obnoxious. i cant believe a woman actually enjoys rapoe and fins it funny.
but your life mustve been pretty fucking trash so whatever.
>>
>>61869180
Are you simping for my mom because she chose to have sex at 16? Neither she or I will fuck you.

I'll rape your wife for free, though.
>>
>>61869201
As if you could rape Chris lol.
Now you're just trying to hard and being ridiculous. You clearly have this cool of trying to make me not care about rape for some reason. Or trying to make me not care about my wife so seriously. Because to you all having a waifu is a joke or something not to take seriously.
>>
>>61868596
>Do you want kids with your waifu?
If she were real, absolutely. I don't think I'd be a good father, but Hana would be an exceptional mother. However I would fail them, she'd make up for me.

But a better question is
>If you answered "yes" to the previous question, what would you name them?

I'd name a boy after my grandfather, whom I love and respected very much; I like "Lilly" for a girl, but she'd probably want to give her a Japanese flower names. Her favorite flower is Wisteria but that translates as "Fuji" and that doesn't strikes me as a weird thing to name a person; who knows.
>>
>>61869180
the fuck you going on about?

Tango Hotel Echo (space) Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo (space) Yankee Oscar Uniform (space) Golf Oscar India November Golf (space) Oscar November (space) Alfa Bravo Oscar Uniform Tango ?
>>
>>61869227
Assuming your wife was raped by me, would you want me to make sure to leave visible marks on her? You seem intimidated by me, and I just want to make sure you know full well I'm just one of many who fucked your wife.
>>
>>61869227
>As if you could rape Chris lol.
Have you seen fanart, bro? It's happened.
>>
>>61869278
dude now you are just taking it too far

Delta Uniform Delta Echo (space) November Oscar Whiskey (space) Yankee Oscar Uniform (space) Alfa Romeo Echo (space) Juliett Uniform Sierra Tango (space) Tango Alfa Kilo India November Golf (space) India Tango (space) Tango Oscar Oscar (space) Foxtrot Alfa Romeo (space)
>>
>>61867126
Pretty much all of what you post is out of character shit, Chrisfag. Chris wouldn't love you because you remind her of the people who have hurt her.
You think it's cute to say that only you are allowed to fuck her? It's not. She's allowed to make her own choices, and why the fuck would she choose you over everyone else? Your waifu wouldn't love you.
>>
>>61869278
>intimidated
Bitch I literally can not feel intimidation from people. I literally have had guns and shit aimed at me.

>>61869289
>Johnfag has fanart of herself

>>61869296
it's cool dude I already am going back to /c/. Clearly serious waifufags are not welcomed here.
>>
India Papa India Sierra Sierra Echo Delta Mike Yankee Papa Echo Romeo Sierra Oscar November Alpha Two Papa Alpha November Tango Sierra
>>
>>61867126
Your waifu would have to be secretly slutty if she'd fuck you, bro.
>>
>>61869321
Imagine, being rentfree enough you think I'm the only other poster.

Enjo
>>
>>61869310
>Pretty much all of what you post is out of character shit, Chrisfag.
You never even seen it nigga.

>Chris wouldn't love you because you remind her of the people who have hurt her.
I'm not the one with the fucked up rape fetish or interst liek you bitch.

>>61869338
Not really no. What makes you say that?
>>
>>61868950
>takes waifu so seriously he thinks there's only one true version of her with only one lover
>thinks his fucked up ass would be who she chooses
Dumb
>>
>>61869321
that gun is a nurf gun
>>
>>61869227
>a joke or something not to take seriously.
Sounds like you.
>>
>>61869360
>takes waifu so seriously he thinks there's only one true version of her with only one lover
There is only 3 known Chris in her series. So yeah.

>implying Chris is shallow and only cares about money and fitness
We get it Johnfag, you're a shallow bitch. Not all women care about that shit though.
>>
Lmao yeah if I was a girl who helped save the world I'd fuck some random unemployed crazy guy who can't even sing and who flips the fuck out at the mere thought that I'd fuck anyone else
>>
File: Shinji_Ikari5049_WAK.gif (1.08 MB, 430x319)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>61869380
when are we going to live stream it on the server?
>>
Like, how deluded would you have to be to think she'd settle for you? You're the type of person who plays Gacha games because they have pngs you want. You are weak.
>>
Ok guys but seriously look at my husband. Look at how cute he is. God I wish I were Maria here.
>>
File: chara smug knives.jpg (176 KB, 1080x1919)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>61868724
>You
>Morality
I have better morality than you do. I support training and grooming your wife, you'd just allow her to be as she is. That is negligence and it isn't cool.
You think you take waifuism seriously but you don't even treat your relationship as real.
>>
>>61869270
>>61869396
Fuck off, near.
>>
>>61869375
No it was a drug deal you dumb fucking tripfag. Oh cops one time too!

>>61869378
Because I'm not a wagecuck for life, refuse to waste money on pointless furniture I don't need to impress others with, need anti-anxiety medication, and for loving a fictional woman seriously right? Why do you even post here then if 3d is so much better to you than 2d or fiction anyway?

>>61869393
She very well might. Symphogear has a very, very prominent them about caring for, protecting and helping the weak. It isn't "me stronk fuck weak" at all in anyway. In fact Maria's character is pretty much all about being useless and still trying, no matter how weak you are.

>>61869404
>waah someoen palys gacha
lol you actualy give a shit?
>implying she would be settling
>implying she wouldn't be willing to help me for us having so many of the same outlooks and interests, tastes and probably vibing well together
I bet you think love is all money and sex huh? Chris isn't AT ALL like that. You're trying way to hard now like you think I'm kaynfag or something. bitch you are OBSESSED with hating me.

>>61869448
Autistic retard opinions don't mean anything.
>>
>>61869464
>refuse to waste money on pointless furniture
What?
>>
File: 1610684064178.jpg (232 KB, 1040x911)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>61869432
God I wish Maria was MissLiz there
>>
File: 85004549_p0_master1200.png (569 KB, 1024x768)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
We all can't be Johnfag, right? Pretty sus... Who's the imposter?
>>
>>61869483
i don't need a bunch of chairs and tables, bookshelfs etc. People in the discord thought it was funny I don't live a fully furnished life style.
>>
gherbo doesn't post like this...
>>
wvQRNcWEUF
Invite. Come talk about your wife with us!
>>
>>61870012
Stop fucking doing this shit Shadowfag
>>
>>61870277
No, thank you for the suggestion though.
>>
File: file.png (142 KB, 258x196)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
gherbo.png
>>
>>61869464
Because we all know Chris would love a guy who wants to mass murder all gays and lesbians and put all Christians, Muslims, Jews, and any other religion in a gulag.
>>
>>61870413
Well I don't actually want to. My brain just gets short circuited with lots of stress. I do think HIV people should probably get their own communities to stop spreading that shit. But zoomers think it's no big deal or just any other STD. And secularist society is based. But for that my ideas are more like no public display of that crap and no converting and shit. No religious laws or laws that make things harder or unfavorable for others based on religious ideals or religious morality.
Is this the kana guy?
>>
>>61870585
No, I'm pretty sure I told Kana guy to fuck off and if he comes back I'll ask him if he's still bitter about failing to make a tulpa.
>>
>>61870630
Oh. Well good for him.
>>
File: 30004456_p0_master1200.jpg (501 KB, 858x1200)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
I woke up in the middle of the night but I want to make another post about Lucina because it is not enough to look at pictures of her. I must subject as many people possible to her wonderful image.
>>
>>61870846
Post more of your wife then.
>>
>>61870883
sorry but the picture only covers her upper body and face. The artist never drew more than that.
>>
>>61870883
Discord moment
>>
>>61870846
Based middle of the night waifupost. Following along.
>>
>>61870585
https://voca.ro/168TYKyb1oFF
>>
>>61870949
I don't know team fortress shit you idiot.
>>
File: 86588912_p1.png (1.18 MB, 1538x867)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
I love my fluffy wife so much!
>>
>>61840627
>>61840687
>>61840726
>>61840733
LOL EPIK TROLLE!!
>>
>>61871915
not my fault near's a bitch
>>
File: Anthuria28.jpg (129 KB, 850x850)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
Anthuria!
>>
File: AliceLondonConceptArt.jpg (324 KB, 1265x2195)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>61860828
I wish I could know more about my Alice, too. I have even read the script from her game when it was still in development state, as it had plenty of deleted quotes of hers that she does not end up saying in the final version of her game. But even though it helps me learn a bit more about my Alice, this content still has been cut off for a reason. Be it lack of time or something else, so it cannot exactly be a part of her.
>>61861462
No.
I only attempted to draw her face a couple of times. Quite some time ago.
>Could waifu draw (you)?
Yes.
>Who would draw better between you?
Her.
>>61868596
Yes. I always wanted to have kids with the woman that I truly love.
>>
File: 87052636_p0.jpg (1.84 MB, 2894x4078)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>61872265
>I always wanted to have kids with the woman that I truly love.
Holiest of The Seven Divines of Basedness
>>
File: Zhenji lingerie black.jpg (208 KB, 3840x2160)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>10
>>61823918
Spooning while wearing comfy pajamas, on the bed.
H-haven't thought that far ahead, never been to a wedding.
Hugs and cuddles, playing her flute for me or reading me poetry or a story.
She wouldn't like Canadian winters, but she'd find snow beautiful from the heated indoors. Maybe see her breath outside, make a snowman together or have a snowball fight. She summons some ice in some musou attacks so she probably doesn't hate it.
Uhhhhhhhh it's more socially acceptable for her to dom me now
Not sure if I have a particular accent, nor sure whether she would. One of us being isekaied assumes that we'd speak the same language. A slight Chinese accent might be cute.

>>61824091
>1.
If she was somehow living in the present, she'd make some shy but secret and passionate posts yeah, maybe write some poetry. She's more of a quiet one when romantic.
>2.
Probs some side character doing their best, some rise-and-fall arc, not really the most popular character.

>>61825152
She'd like the polite ones. She'd probably find Ava a bit cute, but Ava might be scared of her a bit, at least initially. >>61830929

>>61831905
Really sorry to hear that, I hope things get a bit better, or at least less stressful..

>>61846397
>tfw she was sort of real
>tfw she very likely was executed, and just trying to find sources that might hint that it was at least unjust
Not sure if it makes it better or worse that I'd still love her, even if she was in the wrong...
>>
>pic of waifu waifuposting about (Me) in another world
Good night.

>>61861462
Once.
Nonce.
>Could waifu draw (you)?
Maybe? With a brush?
>Who would draw better between you?
Probably her, but I'm likely more used to pen/pencil than she is. Both of us would be confounded by tablets, and there's a silent agreement not to have any in the house.

>>61862870
>I think he'd like it a bit better in the threads now as opposed to a month or two ago
We'll see.

>>61864877
Based.

>>61868596
Unsure. Not sure whether either of us would be good parents. Honestly it'd be up to her, mostly.
>>
File: cute af.png (591 KB, 1066x806)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
My wife is the cutest!
>>
Why don't you waifufags want or have sex with real women like we do on /b/? Why take this so seriously?
>>
>>61874529
Because my love for my 2D wife fulfills my romantic needs, so I can focus on other things IRL.
>>
I woke up and even slept in a little. I wish I woke up with Lucina's long legs wrapped around me.
>>
File: 0652.png (350 KB, 599x457)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
"How could i let you go when your love is all i know?"
>>61867414
>how'd you enjoy that spam then
Yea that's why i don't go there often. The threads go by much faster in my opinion
>>61868593
I don't assume they do circumcision in Ava's world
>>61868596
At least 2. If not it just helps us get replaced by brown people
>>61873262
>she'd find snow beautiful from the heated indoors.
I had a thought reading that where you and her are in a log cabin or something cozy watching it snow and she's fascinated, of all things, at the fact that you have a heater warming the place up. I don't know Zhenji as all as a character but i bet she'd be amazed at random tech like that.
>She'd probably find Ava a bit cute, but Ava might be scared of her a bit
Perhaps but i think the two would get along decently. I assume Zhenji is a bit motherly so she would know how to be soft and sweet to diffuse someone. Ava likely wouldn't have much of a guard up after long so we'd all be able to just chill out with each other.
>>61873432
I would assume Zhenji would be a pretty sweet mother. I mean she mothers you, right? I thought she'd make a fine mother. Who knows, maybe you'd love to have a child? I used to actually dislike kids a few years ago but slowly I broke from that and now I'm sitting here cuddling Hilda every time i post
>>61874529
I've gotten tit pics before, I've had a couple gals flirt with me here and there, but alas in the end it didn't much matter to me. I stay away fron that stuff now because i don't want sex unless it's out of love. I could fuck the hottest women in existence, with perfect fat tits and perfect round ass and perfect tummy but if they had no deep, soul connection with me i wouldn't see the point. To me sex should be sacred. It's a moment the souls truly intertwine. The modern world has mostly forgotten that i reckon. If i don't get that true deep love from it, i don't want it, no matter how hot it may seem on a surface level.
>>
File: EaE8mbhUcAADo87.png (733 KB, 838x1200)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
>>61874529
I'll tell you what I want.

I REALLY REALLY want to go on a cute date with my fluffy wife and make a mess eating the way we do at a nice exepnsive restaurant. Share a plate of spaghetti and noodle kiss. Then clean up her face with a napkin and my fingers. Go for a walk in a snowy park. Cuddling for warmth. Almost get mugged but smacking the loser up together. Going home to watch anime and cuddle together. Then going to sleep in the same bed in a hug and waking up flopped all over each other.

>>61875039
>legs wrapped around
Pretty based. For me its her butt on my lap. On her laying a leg on me. Or being struck in the face from her tossing and flopping. Would be pure kino.
>>
Did kanafag die of alcohol poisoning?
>>
>>61875776
He's only posting on the /c/ thread now
>>
Did Kaynfag kill herself?
>>
>>61875721
>If not it just helps us get replaced by brown people
Based brown people.
https://youtu.be/gJaOdyzi6nM
>>
>>61863321
when you beat me in mge what will that accomplish. we both would have been right and you'll keep making the same bantz just about winning instead of about me not playing
i don't care how bored i get in 2021 i am not opening team fortress 2
>>
File: file.png (664 KB, 1200x588)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
what would a /waifu/ version look like

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.