[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1607698650933.png (212 KB, 1080x1080)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>state is threatening to foreclose on the house my mum and I live in
>she's a schizophrenic that can't take care of herself or function but is too crazy to get help
>I'm an autist with a myriad of health issues that can barely function
>for some reason she thinks she can take the state to court

Should I rope? Have I reached the end of the neet road?
>>
>>61852289
>Should I rope? Have I reached the end of the neet road?
Perhaps. What are you doing in the meantime?
>>
>>61852780
>What are you doing in the meantime?
Living out my remaining neet days in comfort. Soon I'll be homeless unless something changes.
>>
>>61852794
That's rough, brother. Times are tough. It'd be nice if we could all live together someplace, away from the others, haha.
>>
>>61852289
>Should I rope?
no
if you where going to die why wouldn't you at least assault your local goverment buildings?
>>
>>61852862
there's a video of neets that did this in japan

>>61852891
well I'd finally be at the point where I'd have nothing left to lose, but I'd probably just try to threaten my dad into letting me stay with him
>>
>>61852289
It seems that you are in a hard spot. Idk what to say because I am a hiki neet and my life is falling apart too.
>>61852862
I wish we could all be like those mountain neets in Japan that all live together.
>>
>>61852905
>I am a hiki neet and my life is falling apart too.
whats going wrong in your life anon?
>>
>>61852988
Just having financial issues I made a thread about it this morning I do not really want to go into it again. Things are just bad
>>
>>61853074
link me, I'd like to read your troubles
>>
>>61852289
Do you "own" the house?
why is the state threatening to take your house?
Do you have guns in your country?
>>
>>61853095
my mum owns the house, but we owe 4k in property taxes and she's an insane schizophrenic and won't pay it or can't pay it. She won't tell me the financial situation we're in because she's insane and doesn't trust me.
>>
>>61852289
>Should I rope?
Nah
>>
>>61853119
I should be homeless or a drifter first?
>>
>>61853111
You NEED to get the financial info!
>>
>>61853132
It's all her money, so knowing won't help me. I can't do anything with it. I only have 800 dollars to my name. Not much I can do.
>>
>>61853144
Are there any homeless shelters nearby?
>>
>>61853161
no idea, I think I'd rather die before it came to that honestly
>>
>>61853171
So you're just gonna end it?
>>
>>61853208
I'm not sure. I can't tell if being homeless would be that thing to push me to end it, or push me to try to rebuild my life in a forged by fire way. Or I could get mugged or murdered and freeze to death my first night homeless. It all feels to surreal to plan for.
>>
>>61853080
That is the post number idk how to link it on mobile sorry anon. I think this is the first time I have tried to like a thread here in a decade of being here
>>
>>61853228
Link* not like sorry phone posting
>>
>>61853228
>Sato pic

it's all a conspiracy, anon
;_;
>>
>>61853227
Depending on where you are being homeless isn't that bad. It will be hard but you can make it.
>>
Sell some of your useless shit, and buy a cheap car. It doesn't even have to work, so long as you can sleep in it.
>>
>>61853263
I like in a very cold part of burgerland and it's peak winter at the moment

>>61853298
I'll freeze to death sleeping in a car where I live
>>
>>61853239
If god is real then he is certainly a villain
>>
>>61853111
How can they take your entire house for 4k worth of debt?
even the shit tier houses here are worth over 100k

if they take your house do they give you the 96k back? or do you just get cucked out of it?
this is why disarming a population is disgusting and authoritarian
>>
>>61853315
>I'll freeze to death sleeping in a car where I live
better than dying out on the streets
>>
>>61853328
I'm not sure how it works. My mom is insane and I only have her insane ramblings to go off of.

>>61853338
what's the difference
>>
any sane relatives to crash with?
>>
>>61853348
>what's the difference
Your corpse won't get raped
>>
>>61853349
my dad if he were feeling merciful, but this is the outcome he's secretly been hoping for to teach me a lesson for being a neet. He pretends to be sympathetic to my mental issues, but believes its on me to fix and manage them with therapy somehow. He doesnt understand the hardest part is getting out of the hole/rut circumstances have put me in.

>>61853367
always a silver lining I suppose
>>
where do you live exactly retard
>>
>>61853348
>I'm not sure how it works
Well you really need to look into it anon, dont let the government take your entire house for 4k worth of debt without at the very least giving you the difference.

Honestly not trying to tell you what to do or put any ideas in your head but if the government did that to me i would fedpost irl
>>
>>61853375
You sure you don't want to go to some fucking shelter?
>>
>>61853396
Exactly, if you're gonna be fucked in the ass by them at least know why.
>>
>>61853387
boston

>>61853396
theyre basically going to force us into selling the house, but I have no idea how it works or what to do next. So much of this shit is in the hands of my incompetent parent. I thought we had much longer to pay taxes we owe. I hate feeling helpless.
>>
>>61853418
>theyre basically going to force us into selling the house
In that case it wouldnt be so bad since you'd just pay them the 4k and have the remaining money to buy another house of similar value, please look into it tho, dont just let things happen without knowlege
>>
>>61853437
yeah if only I could relay this advice into my mothers brain somehow. I just have to wait and see how this trainwreck unfolds while she torments me with her stupidity and mismanagement.

Honestly she might just be trying to scare me into giving her my christmas and birthday money. Wouldn't be the first time she's lied about the financial situation to get me to give her all of my measly income.
>>
>>61853455
Is your mom off her meds?
>>
>>61853470
she has never been on them and it's the reason my parents got divorced and I got stuck with her. I'm basically her care taker. If I wasn't here to reel her in, she'd probably try to kill someone or burn someone's house down. At her worst she's that crazy.
>>
I really appreciate everyone being helpful itt
>>
I hope you get out of this awful situation, mate.
>>
>>61854582
thanks anon, I'm probably just being manipulated. My mom thinks there's two people living inside my head so she takes our her aggression on "the bad me" when she feels like it
>>
Do not kill yourself! That is very bad and you should sort things out!
>>
>>61855456
thanks anon, I dont ever want it to come to that but sometimes I think its where im heading and one day ill have the courage and or obligation to do so
>>
File: vwhjlgzyjo251.jpg (81 KB, 666x375)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>61852891
ah yes, the timothy "cowabunga it is" mcveigh approach
>>
Assuming you're American reach to a local militia. They'll give you room and board in exchange for physical labor, and you dying as cannon fodder in the upcoming MAGA war.
>>
Go make a post on Reddit somewhere where you can get actual help or helpful advice. I can't think of a subreddit, maybe a mental health related one. I had a crazy mom, I know it's hard, you need to stick around. Do you have a dad or relatives you can call?
>>
Get a job retard. I swear even with homelessness staring at you in the face you insist on being a useless burden. Your dad is right.
>>
>>61856410
Nice vagina, coont

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.