[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Trans Train Tradition.jpg (55 KB, 460x425)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
I guess we're all autists here. So which one did you choose and why?
>>
>>62446573
Tradition is clearly the best choice
>>
>>62446590
Why though? I'm considering the path of "trains". Already on it. A lot of money, less stress
>>
>>62446573
>trans
mentally ill retard destined for suicide and hell

>trains
Turbo autist, probably a social outcast which leads to all sorts of problems

>tradition
Good moral values and guidelines to live a happy and successful life

fug touch choices anon!
>>
>>62446625
If you choose tradition, what's the best skill to max in the beginning?
>>
Running over trannies in my train is my tradition.
>>
>>62446625
last part is cope. the happiest is trains.
trans and trad are on the same level of misery. trad autists have to see society in the way it is an cant do anything about it. most likely they are alone and angry (incels). trans are just hedonistic degenerates who will eventually end up killing themselves.
>>
>>62446573
There is money to be made in both trains and trans, though I'm more drawn to trains. Reasoning is that the train market is more stable. Not too sure about our tranny friends...
>>
>>62446641
It is subjective, but in my personal opinion it would be religion and your relationship with god, if you feel content and right with that than everything else becomes a lot easier
>>
File: 1586139228341.png (394 KB, 577x577)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>62446573
Trains, good money and something to work towards. All you fucks saying tradition can suck my ass. Trans are mentally ill as well.
>>
File: Tranny meme.png (587 KB, 596x628)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>>62446658
>money to be made in both trains and trans
Don't be telling just anybody they can make money on trans. I'm sick of seeing macho man randy savage when looking at traps
>>
>>62446573
Trains but with actually useful skills, pure math.
>>
>>62446666
Sadly, that skill is greyed out. Also, checked
>>
File: hello.png (654 KB, 1008x720)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>62446704
this desu. I feel trains fits into most autistic hobbies that can be useful for society. computers, engineering, etc...
>>
>>62446643
Fucking based beyond belief
>>
>>62446742
I think a dual build with trains and tradition is best. Pure trains path isn't that valuable. One way to look at it is that you're letting other people in society be parasites on your mental effort, just so you can consoom the latest shit to remain content. But the products of your work are worse than nothing so all you're achieving is to push society closer to "hell"
>>
>>62446573
I have no idea which path I am in
I mean if we go by exclusion I am not trans and I'm not traditional so I must be a train autist but I don't really have any sort of train toys or anything
Is train a metaphorical thing?
>>
For me it is trans AND trains
t. autism tranner
>>
>>62446957
>Is train a metaphorical thing?
I haven't actually watched the stream, but that's what I'm guessing
>>
>>62446695
I don't pick any of them because I despise the idea of specialization.
>>
>>62446957
>>62446991
No, liking literal trains is commonly associated with being pecuilar.
>>
>>62446573
I'm autistic and none of these apply to me. If you think this image is in any way accurate I'm sorry but you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>62447060
Proper autistic social skills right here..
>implying this image was meant in a literal way
>>
>>62447055
That's why he used it as a metaphor. But he's not saying that one of the paths is to literally be a train-obsessed autist
>>
>>62446573
Tradition of course.
The people in the past knew less but was wiser.
>>
>>62447060
Cool mate.
And what is your special passion then?
>>
I can link the stream when it starts. But I'm pretty sure trains is metaphorical and it's very autistic to even question that interpretation
>>
File: 1587331021694.jpg (336 KB, 720x872)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>62446573
None. Trains are my most disliked means of traveling (can only go where there is track, it's usually disaster if a train leaves the track). Tradition is boring and for people who over-glorify the past (typically for moralfags and hipsters who feel like they were born in the wrong era). And transgenderism is retarded (they can immediately identify as any gender they want, but somehow they still require medical procedures afterward).

If I could press a button to destroy all three, I would. If I could only destroy two, I guess I'd keep trains around; they're still good for the economy and whatnot.
>>
>>62447085
I feel like 'metaphor' isn't the right word but I get what you mean.
I don't know what the right word is, I thought it was 'allegory' but no, seemingly not.
>>
>>62447259
Our language is based on tradition. Latin.
We even still use Latin for scientific naming of things.
>>
>>62447260
Epitome. Trains are an epitome of autistic technical interests
>>
>>62447334
Nevermind that. The word is example. It's correct to say "he used trains as an example"
>>
>>62446573
i definitely got TraiPilled i don't have a camera to show it, but i have over $17k on model train equipment and landscape, three towns on opposing ends of my home, and even some erotic sets in one of the towns.
i used to build a lot more terrain and town stuff, but currently i am focused on racing model trains. my fastest one goes 72mph on a long straight, and is modeled after Stephenson's Rocket. i have an acrylic tube tunnel in my shower, and have a cool Japanese area planned in my 2nd living room, its gonna feature some down hill multi-track drifting at the beginning where the train enters the room.
>>
>>62447334
>>62447363
Well, it isn't incorrect that trains would be the epitome of autistic technical interests.
I guess example is the right word, though it feels a bit lacking.
>>
File: 1601315977689.png (676 KB, 978x977)
676 KB
676 KB PNG
>>62447268
When I hear "tradition", I think of "muh tradwife" faggots who hate big cities and modern technology, while obsessing over the art and culture of 70+ years ago.

I suppose I don't really mind tradition if it's not a social or cultural thing.
>>
>>62447432
Society and culture are built upon tradition, you can't build them without it. What is society and culture /becomes/ tradition with time. You must be American.
>>
>>62446573
It's tradition to throw trannies in front of trains.
>>
>not taking the fourth alternative: tanks
OP, tanks are pretty cool
>>
>>62446573
Aw shit, Ed is catching on here now. Nice.
>>
>>62446573
As a supporter of free market i prefer trades
>>
>>62446573
I used to be all in on computers but tradition has taken my interest in the past few years. Not sure exactly how I want my future to look but I don't think I'll be staying in my own country for very long as I don't like multiculturalism and there are few white countries that haven't succumbed to it. Good channel btw.
>>
Here is the stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abY6y8h8cZk

>>62448197
I'm his oldest viewer. His channel is catching on to (you)
>>
>>62448561
>I'm his oldest viewer. His channel is catching on to (you)
Well, been watching his channel for at least 6-7 months now. Nice to see him continuing to grow though. I fear he'll earn some ire from the big heads above at some point when he gets too big.
>>
>>62447415
The term you spastics are looking for is "prime example", because trains are the epitome of autistic interests.
>>
>>62446573
none but if I have to choose I pick trains obviously
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MBgz9h7GGM
>>
>>62446573
Trans because they have a chance of becoming normies. Trainfags are weirdos and tradfags are cancer.
>>
>>62449152
>Does he literally mean trains or is he just using trains as a PRIME EXAMPLE?
Nope, the best word is example
>>
Dude, fucking trains it is.
>>
File: 20190707_180726.jpg (92 KB, 800x600)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
There is a another
>>
>>62446573
Not autistic but I unironically get a shivery type of feeling (like a feeling of pleasure but not as strong) when I view road and rail maps.
>>
>>62449504
If trains is an example, maybe trans is an example
>>
>>62447268
English is a Germanic language with Norman influence.
>>
File: MÁV_armoured_train.jpg (287 KB, 1280x845)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>62446573
I choose trains and tradition, I want to serve my country with rail infrastructure and supply the land with goods and link our lands for better commerce. In times of war, I will use my train to help my brothers on the battlefield both supplying them and defending them offensively on the battlefield.
>>
File: 1516385791208.png (7 KB, 420x420)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>62449992
Welcome in France, based anon

Train is a national strategy here
>>
File: IMG_0655.png (390 KB, 800x419)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
Support your fatherland with trains and protect your nation's values. Only YOU can supply your mend and defend them from the hell that rains from above. Be the roaring steal might that breaks through the lines and bring both bread and steel to fight for your nation. As your mean hear the roar of your train on the tracks snd the machine and cannon fire from your steel monster they will know that the fatherland and the traditions they are fighting to defend will survive.
>>
File: HBB00085514_8_d.jpg (170 KB, 1024x680)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Tradition and trains go hand in hand. Man will protect his land with his train. Regardless of nation we carry on the tradition of armored trains and bring both the might of the train and the might of our Iron will to prolong our struggle.
>>
Tradition desu
>>
>>62449320
It's not "a prime example" retard, it's "the prime example" of autistic interests.
>>
>>62446573
Tradition and trains go together
I legit never seen a tranny who liked trains.
>>
>>62446654
I agree with this take. tradition would work out great for somebody in the 19th century when people were still "traditional" because it still paid off to be in marriage, to be religious etc.

now if you're "traditional" you're looking at playing simp doormat for some entitled slut who can pull the divorce trigger on you when she finds somebody more exciting. nobody respects what you do, your wife's father doesn't pay you to take her, you get nothing but obligations and your kids will end up resenting you for not being around, and for all the lies your ex wife told them about you to make herself look better.

trains is the only potentially winning move. sadly I fear I'm not trains material.
>>
>>62452014
meh, it's probably already changed due to the computers and the internet. trains don't play that much of a role in people's lives any more so fewer boys have important early experiences with real life trains. plus trains have become very boring compared to what they used to be a century ago.
>>
>>62446643
How do they always end up standing on the rails for you to run over them though?
>>
>>62452860
cheapest way to get your dick split.
>>
Fuck, I spent all my points maxxing out trains and now have none left for social. Got a STEM job and everything and now the normies there think I'm the trad type. They're going to call me into HR as a "potential threat" any day now I can feel it. Wat do? I literally cannot compute my way out of this.
>>
Tradition is clearly the best, but trains is a close runner up.
>>
>>62453221
at work just act polite in an asexual way. no flirting attempts, no macho bravado, no rebellious jokes etc. I don't see how that could go wrong.
>>
>>62453291
I do that, but apparently they take it as "being unfriendly". FUCK FUCK FUCK just got the email. There's a cop car outside, SHIT SHIT SHIT IT'S THE END OH GOD OH GOD
>>
File: nfea9obmzlz41.jpg (91 KB, 923x713)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
I liek trens choochoo

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.