[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2732731331.png (321 KB, 900x887)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
Femanon feels thread.

>the perfect, purest hearted, nicest guy from here doesn't want to talk to me any more because i was unnecessarily rude to him and said things i can't take back
>he was always there for me to comfort me, take care of me, never made me second guess myself, gave me confidence and warmth, we were supposed to meet up and have a happy life together
>some random drama happens and i tell him things i don't really mean, but they're really awful shitty terrible things that hurt him deeply
>he hasn't contacted me in days, going on a week

any other femanons know this kind of feel?

he was so pure hearted, genuinely kind and good, and fit my ideals in so many ways. he was legit probably the only guy i have met here who isn't either a cooming hentai addict, pedo, woman hater incel, or some combination of all of these things.

i'm so broken up over this. i don't know what to do.
>>
>>62456994
Kind of an obvious question, but have you tried reaching out to apologize yet?
>>
File: 134647457.gif (227 KB, 220x258)
227 KB
227 KB GIF
>>62456994
He's probably all three of those things now that he has something to be bitter about again.
>>
Sorry maybe consider men who arent tall or have Chad looks
>>
>>62457001
i sent him like fifty apologies on his email and blew up his phone. he legit wants nothing to do with me, hasn't even sent one reply back. i can't believe i said what i said. i'd do anything to make it so i didn't say those things.

>>62457003
i don't even care if he turns into someone like that, i would accept it if it means i can have him back. i feel more empty about this than i have ever felt

>>62457008
he wasn't super tall or chad, basically average looking guy face and height... but his personality was 10/10 pure gold
>>
>>62457019
>he legit wants nothing to do with me
Well, you very deeply wounded him, at least. The best you could do is let him know that you're sorry and that he means a lot to you, then either wait or move on. Sometimes we're just really terrible to the people who care for us and do things that can't be taken back. I hope it works out for you though, and I feel like if you just wait a little while then cooler heads will certainly prevail. Just remember to make sure that the people who love you know that you feel the same.
>>
>>62457019
Well, what did you say? That is what you made this thread to talk about, is it not?
>>
>>62457019
You fucking whores ignore average men in favor of abusive masculine chads who dominate you and put you in your place, stupid LARP
>>
>>62457044
please, please never end your life femanon. your life is valuable. you never know if he'll change his mind and come back. and after waiting for a while, maybe you will find somebody new. please stay safe and remember people love you even if you don't feel it

>>62457053
thank you so much, i have no choice but to wait and hope he accepts my apology. if he doesn't i feel like i'd be ready to wait to rest of my life... no male in my life has ever been that nice and stable for me. so maybe i just went crazy over it when it seemed to happen genuinely for the first time.

>>62457067
i called him really awful names and words, basically made him feel worthless. invalidated his feelings. i am so appaled with myself that this happened. i never felt like i was borderline personality but i feel like i acted like one of those girls in that moment. and it was over something so trivial and not something that really matters to me after thinkin about it.

>>62457082
i legit have never been attracted to a 'masculine chad' and i wouldnt date anyone that was even a little bit of abusive. i fell so hard for this guy because he was the opposite of abusive chad.
>>
>>62457044
How did you lose him? Doesnt seem like he liked you that much unless you did something heinous
>>
>>62457095
>wouldnt date anyone that was even a little bit of abusive. i fell so hard for this guy because he was the opposite of abusive chad.
[X] Doubt
>>
>>62456994
>talk to anon from here
>was pretending to be in his twenties
>was actually 17
>blows his cover
>i find out everything
>i dont want anything romantic or sexual
>try to just remain neutral with him
>tfw hes still trying to make it sexual
>he tells me about some girl he was in love with that died in a freak accident
>says she was gone to soon/wasnt her time to die
>hate that sentiment from my edgy teen years
>say that it obviously was her time to die because other wise she'd be alive
>he rages
>tfw he finally leaves me alone
no regrets desu
>>
>>62456994
>guy from here
>pure hearted and nice
no op i have literally never known this feel
>>
>>62457114
Ok but how were you garbage can you be a little specific
>>
>>62457140
Because you only consider the attractive Chads that use you as a cum rag to be actual men
>>
>>62456994
>>62457095
>>62457114

I'm not your guy but there's certain things I'd never tolerate from someone I'm supposedly talking to romantically. If they called me some sort of awful name or curse or anything, that's a huge red flag and it's not worth pursuing something like that at all.

regards, pure hearted anon
>>
File: yes dear.png (62 KB, 298x260)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
i hope you can get him back, femanon. ive also lost a really great guy ive met off of 4chan and im never getting him back or meeting anyone that would make me as happy. theres no hope for me anymore
>>
>>62457151
What did you do to lose him? If you don't mind spilling the beans. Might as well vent about it
>>
Anyway you whores all need to fuck off, none of you can be lonely or unwanted permavirgins like incels can, literally fuck off you disgusting cunts
>>
i'm sorry for everything you were my only happiness
>>
>>62457157
also stupid dumb stuff that i didnt mean and shouldnt have done.
>>
>>62457186
>stupid dumb stuff that i didnt mean
Like what? Can you give an example?
>>
>who isn't either a cooming hentai addict, pedo, woman hater incel,

Holy shit my ex was like this. I miss him so fucking much, girls. Someone blow my brains out please
>>
>>62457149
no, this board is just a collection of the worst men ive ever met but its like a car accident i cant look away from or maybe a tumor of some kind
>>
>>62457140
Well you just haven't talked to me then ;). Because I'm way too nervous to talk to you.
>>
>>62457227
You literally only consider Chads to be men while not even thinking of average, ugly, short men as human
>>
>>62456994
for now move on and learn from your mistake.
depending on his personality he might forgive you, but you shouldn't count on it
>>
>>62456994
Yeah you antagonized him because he wasn't chad like a typical hole

>>62457227
What men say here is not a tenth of what chads and normies say about women behind their backs
>>
File: chinigun.jpg (187 KB, 820x648)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
ITT: roastie breaks down when she realises her meal train ticket has left the building.

if you said those things to him while angry, it meant you think them while you're normal. you just stop yourself and feed on and use up his kindness. go fuck yourself. you brought this upon yourself and now you're crying that you're a terrible person? learn to be decent.
>>
Fights are inevitable in any relationship or friendship. Learning how to apologize and make up is the important part
>>
>>62457230
please continue to be too nervous to talk to me!

>>62457231
hey man i know youre upset but im sure shes just busy shell reply to your message soon king

>>62457270
no no, i said you guys are a collection of the *worst* men. there are plenty of other men ranging from shitty to mediocre that i dont want talking to me either.
>>
I know this'll seem desperate

But if any femanon wants to talk about their feelings or vent or anything like that, I'd be happy to listen and try to help.
Just reply.

If you want to talk privately though, we can do it over some temp. email service.
>>
>>62457310
Disgusting simp, kill yourself
>>
>>62457310
Disgusting simp, neck yourself
>>
>>62457310
Disgusting simp, nuke yourself
>>
>>62456994
I lost a guy I love recently too. I'm sorry. I hope we can both do better in our futures. I'm doing everything I can to become a woman worth loving again. Already had a career, hobbies, and ok enough looks, but I want more than that for myself
>>
>>62457316
>>62457335
>>62457340
meds status: not taken
>>
There's so many amazing people here but they aren't as socially active as all the crazy people so it feels like it's easy to lose them. Just give it time and hope for the best OP.
>>
>>62457019
>Oh no! The consequences of my own actions! Please people help me through this trying time! I am the victim for hurting the other persons feelings, can't you see I am the one truly hurt because they decided spending time with me was not worth the verbal abuse!

The roastie cries out as she strikes you
>>
>>62457297
You just assume they are ugly, if some good looking coomer pedo women hater approached you, you'd be all ears
>>
>>62457353
You need meds to cope with depression despite living on tutorial mode aka having a vagina which is fucking hilarious to me
I will never have empathy for foids, none of you deserve it as you would never have empathy for suffering low value men
>>
>>62457095
Did you call him "useless" "ugly" etc?
>>
>>62457371
I'm not op. Just a passing by shitposter
>>
so what did you said to him? might as well spill it.
>>
>>62457297
>please continue to be too nervous to talk to me!
I was just making a joke but maybe you don't attract nicer men because you're a bit rude? Just a thought.
>>
>>62456994
>find someone on here the other day that seems to share similar interests and even has similar problems as I do
>have a really good hours long conversation with him with a lot of back and forth and interesting conversation
>lasts all the way into the late morning from the night before
>want to keep talking but need sleep and he does to
>only leaves a discord name to contact him with
>thread closes before I can ask for a temp email instead because discord and other social apps are...bad for lack of a better word as far as I'm concerned
>really want to keep talking to him but also really don't want to download spyware as invasive as discord
>can't even do something like ask for him in various threads or boards by his discord because anyone could claim to be him and I might still never find him
>even if I buckled and downloaded discord just to contact him I get mild anxiety attacks just thinking about doing non-anonymous chatting
>>
>>62456994
Let him find someone better than you brain damaged roastie trash. You do not deserve him, understand it, accept it, and move on to something worse, you pathetic animal
>>
None of you women here would date a short guy, a shy guy, an autistic guy, a chubby guy, a socially awkward guy, a sensitive guy, a feminine guy, an ugly guy, a disabled guy, or any combination of the above
And if you did you would only be virtue signaling, you would not feel true love and raw and primal attraction towards such a fucking loser of a man
>>
>>62457316
>>62457335
>>62457340
I was just trying to help, but if you act that way purely because someone's trying to help then that's your thing.
I hope you have a happy life.
>>
>>62457426
you can use discord from your browser, there's no need to download anything
>>
>>62457426
You need to get out of your comfort zone and go talk to him. I'm she he really wants to talk to you too.
>>
>>62457447
Very Based, Anon. Preach it.
>>
>>62457426
How did you find him? Also discord isn't spyware I've used it since 2016 and nothing happened.
>>
>>62457449
White knights like you deserve to get curbed stomped
>>
>>62457453
Using it even through browsers is implicit acceptance of their EULA which effectively gives them legal rights to any data on the system it's being used on similar to how snapchat and facebook do the same.
>>62457463
It's more a legal rights issue than comfort zone issue but I get what you mean.
>>
>>62457482
Being an incel is not healthy, anon.
>>
>>62457485
they can't access your data from the browser. they only get what you give them
>>
>>62457493
Women create incels by only wanting Chad
>>
>>62457473
Read up on it. Much like amazon, facebook, twitter, snap chat, tinder, and grindr usage to name a few using the service is implicit acceptance of their policies which allows them access to any data on the system it's being used on including but not limited to camera and microphone attached.
It's how amazon developed it's facial recognition software that it sells.
>>
>>62457495
eh this isnt true either, tracking cookies can create a user profile and digital thumbprint as soon as you even go on discord's website. you can check this by going on discord and having an addon like noscript or ublock
>>
>>62457366
>The roastie cries out as she strikes you
Quite based, if I do say so myself (and I do say so).
>>
>>62457503
Set up a burner email and then set up a discord using that email to register it. You can do it anonymously. If you aren't a shithead they won't really care about you surveillance wise.
>>
>>62457495
It admits openly in it's privacy policy sections that it can and does. It wouldn't be proprietary software otherwise and it's statement of allowance of data in system is bunk if you know anything about how networks work.
>>
>>62457514
if you're so well informed, then you should know that there are ways to avoid being profiled
also, why are you so afraid of that?
>>
>>62457537
That's the same kind of argument you'd use in "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear". The issue isn't I have anything to hide but that it's a rights violation.
>>
>>62457447
I posted >>62457351 here a bit earlier in this thread and the two of us both had autism (I think, in part, he broke up with me because of mine being worse). He was sensitive, shy, and awkward, which are things I found endearing. He was very thin with big glasses and eyes. It is definitely much, much more difficult for people with those traits but there are those of us out there in those kinds of relationships
>>
>>62457556
They're violating you're rights just as much right now. If you're using the internet they're violating your rights. If you're going to use the internet to talk to people you kind of have to deal with that a little, but you don't have to link to your full name or address.
>>
>>62457570
thanks for giving us a chance, god bless.
>>
>>62457570
how did you manage to lose him?
>>
>>62456994
Now this is a certified woman moment.
>>
>>62456994
Can I find a femanon to befriend in this thread?
>>
>>62457602
I'm glad that he gave me a chance too. He is a very kind person.

>>62457602
We didn't talk about our problems together well and he was struggling with his mental health and wasn't feeling up to the expectations of a relationship.
>>
>>62457579
That's false equivalence and there are ways to find all of that through mined data that all the named sites and programs have direct access to if you use them.
2 negatives don't make a positive outside algebra and giving your rights away is deplorable.
>>
>>62457615
If you're going to willingly invite that toxicity into your life then you deserve the horrible things that will inevitably happen to you as a consequence.
>>
And just like that, another kindhearted young man was blackpilled on women. Thank you for adding another member to our ranks OP
>>
not sure if the femanon OP is still around..
How did you meet this guy? where exactly
dont lie
>>
>>62457629
I live in California. All of that is is already unwillingly invited into my life so it is no big deal.
>>
>>62457642
Yep
OP just created another Incel
Literally all average guys are incels
women literally create em and then bitch abt it
>>
>>62457629
I'm willing to do it.
Now teach me the ritual that I have to perform.
>>
>>62457621
>wasn't feeling up to the expectations of a relationship
this is what keeps stopping me from trying to get into a relationship
>>
>>62457680
It's pretty easy. Just present yourself as a blank slate for women to project whatever they want onto and you'll attract legions of unstable women who will make your life a living hell.
>>
>mfw this entire thread is full of a roastie fomo'ing herself into a hysterical fit over her finally getting what she deserves and white knights/other femoids who are desperately trying to coddle her ego
This is absolutely satisfying. By OP's own admission, she intentionally insulted, demeaned, and degraded the person she was interested in to the point he wanted nothing to do with her, and she's surprised and hurt that he doesn't want anything to do with anymore! Nothing can truly communicate the status of the average female that she does not have the capacity to understand basic action and reaction, and that she thinks she can somehow regain the trust of someone who, again by her own admission, did nothing but support and cherish her. Not only that, but you have dozens of simps and other females trying to wish her luck in getting back into the the good graces of someone she doesn't deserve.

The best part of all this is that I can clearly see a scenario in my mind that OP would use left the guy if he would have stuck with her even after her insulting and demeaning him, probably coming up with some internal excuse that he was "too nice" and "not assertive" enough. If she would have posted the experience about how she ended up ghosting him, a majority of you pathetic bastards and sociopathic leeches would have said that she made a good decision because he wasn't acting "man enough."

What an absolute set of ungrateful whores and delusional fucking parasites the world has produced. Kek, what an absolutely wonderful thread. I hope you suffer all the this OP, you dumb, ungrateful hitch. You deserve to hurt.
>>
Hello, I'm here and I'm willing to talk. Does anybody want to talk?
>>
>>62457722
the desperate simps fucking come out in zombie droves when they detect a vulnerable woman. so fucking gross
>>
>>62457722
Hello, I replied to you, so we're talking right now
nice to meet you
>>
>>62457706
Excellent summation. The average woman is so oblivious to the consequences of her own actions its downright comical.
>>
>>62457734
>>62457722
Hi anons what's up? I don't think op is in this thread anymore but how was your day? I set up a new PC today and it was pretty fun.
>>
>>62457743
>if you lurk this board for attention chances are you're a piece of shit
>deal with it
why delet
>>
>>62457758
what PC did you set up?
idk today I'm somewhat tired and have been on my bed all day. waiting for the new pokemon games to be announced
>>
File: 1522868213890.jpg (29 KB, 457x457)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>some random drama
Random my ass. Getting struck by lightning is random. Winning a scratch-off lotto ticket is random. Drama isn't random: it's a direct cause-and-effect chain of events. Why are women incapable of owning up to their actions? They act as though 'drama,' whether it's intentionally started through conscious malice or sociopathic indifference to anything but the service of their immediate ego, is like getting caught in a freak thunderstorm: an event entirely removed from any culpability on their part.
>>
>>62457310
Simp Disgusting,kill yourself
>>
>>62456994
I am a true, blue 21st century schizoid man. If you can't respect me after I've given you nothing but respect - - - There is NOTHING for us, NOTHING between us.

Angie, you brought this upon yourself. Learn. Be better. Good luck. Stop sending me mail. It won't change anything.
>>
>>62457734
Nice to meet you too. How was your day today?
>>62457758
It was pretty good. What are the specs of your new pc?
>>
>>62457808
What's she say specifically, anon?
>>
I'm just curious at this point, how exactly do women experience the same situations over and over and learn nothing from them?

>make someone's life a living hell
>experience extremely minor repercussions compared to the damage dealt
>cry like its the end of the world
>gain sympathy
>repeat

Women go through this process dozens, if not hundreds of times. Does even once the concept occur to them that they might be the problem, and that they don't deserve sympathy? Does the concept of improving their own character even register to them?
>>
>>62457797
>>62457809
It's got an rtx 3070, ryzen 5 5600x, 1tb ssd, 3x 8gb ddr4 3200 ram. It ended up costing like $1400 and was pretty hard to get everything since stuff is out of stock so I was pretty happy to finally get it together!
>>
File: 12414214.png (178 KB, 330x323)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>62457706
Yeah, im thinking this is based. Its really emblematic of the state of this board that you have a woman finding a comfort net in R9 FUCKING K of all places.
>>
>>62457917
God I'm pretty jelly of that rig.
>tfw no gf that knows how to build PCs
>>
>>62457972
Thanks! Too be honest I'm pretty retarded with this stuff but I have a friend that builds them for a living that helped me out. I've been using a pretty shitty old PC for years so it's nice to finally be able to do stuff.
>>
>>62457991
It's easy once you get your first build done.
What are you planning on doing with it other than gaming?
>>
File: 1570218376105.png (443 KB, 1000x1000)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>62458043
Shut the fuck up simp

>>62457991
get the FUCK out of my board tranny
>>
>>62457202
Small dicked loser, etc
>>
>>62458043
I pretty much just use it for programming, work, and games. The only thing I need the spec for besides games is CUDA for ML stuff.

>>62458066
I'm not sure if there was some misunderstanding but I am male (male) and was not intending to imply any differently.
>>
>>62458120
Literal proof that women love big dicks
No one gets called big dicked loser
>>
>>62457095
>i called him really awful names and words, basically made him feel worthless. invalidated his feelings. i am so appaled with myself that this happened. i never felt like i was borderline personality but i feel like i acted like one of those girls in that moment. and it was over something so trivial and not something that really matters to me after thinkin about it.
We all know it will happen again. The crazy can't be bottled up forever. Glad this dude dumped your ass because people that can't control their emotions are trash. Stop being an abusive cunt and maybe men will stick around. Unlike your father.
>>
>>62458199
Why would women like dicklets?
>>
>>62458243
What the fuck are us who are not well endowed supposed to do? Kill ourselves?
>>
>>62458191
>The only thing I need the spec for besides games is CUDA for ML stuff.
Not him, but I had to jump in when I heard this. What area do you specialize in? CV? NLP? Something else?
>>
>>62458263
I've done some CV projects but also I've done a fair amount of DNN training to generate predictive data models and the like. I'd like to do more but it was hard in the past with limited computing power.
>>
>>62458199
I'm not saying it's not true, but that's just because she wanted to insult him and picked something he could have insecurities on.
I had an e-girl pull this shit on me too and she called me ugly, loser and anything she thought could be sensitive to me
>>
>when he is only 6'8'' and makes 5 mil a year
God it's hard being a fembot
>>
>>62458530
>t. the virgin volcel
>>
>>62456994
>>62457019
>Says hurtful bullshit to get under his skin when she's angry
>Blows up his phone

King dodged a bullet
>>
>>62459022
I've known a girl exactly like this. She was hot but a complete bitch when angry and would call me 50x at work when I ghosted her. OP's guy did the right thing. She's clearly bpd and not relationship material. The reason she's so impressed and surprised that he's nice is because she's incapable of being that way.
>>
>>62459022
Shes more retarded by makin this thread
She literally made 50 more incels off this thread.
>>62459065
>She was hot
stopped reading there
>>
>>62457888
I left my bf because while I made his life great and better than before (as he told me many times), he only made mine more stressful and depressing. We were in very different stages of life.

Things aren't always so black and white yknow.
>>
Imagine being a bunch of guys and larping as women, making entire scenarios to act out, all for attention.

Those of you that are indulging these faggots in their larp should kill yourselves, not even joking.
>>
>>62459166
Is it so hard to believe that we women post here? The absolute state of incels
>>
File: 1579113100217.jpg (239 KB, 750x744)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>62456994
This is obvious bait, because a real "fembot" would be insisting that she did nothing wrong, and raging over how she's getting ghosted by a man from /r9k/ again because was only in it for potential sex.
>>
>>62459222
just have sex, femceI
>>
>>62456994
>>62457019
I bet you're hideous or fat.
>>
Have you tried sending him a pic of your tits?
>>
File: gypsy crusader gun.jpg (24 KB, 853x480)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>62456994
shouldn't have been such a dumb bitch then, huh?
>>
>>62459244
Will you fuck me?? Wait.... Do you at least know where to put it? Prolly not.
>>
>>62456994
I did this to a girl once. I sure as fuck am not perfect but I was trying my hardest to make her feel loved and understood and then she tells me to fuck off several times because I was going to "get tired of her." I realized she never really actually liked me, got incredibly depressed and disappeared. Realized I had made a terrible mistake and what I did very fucked up, contacted her again to apologize a month later and she was already with her backup guy lmao. Now I can never trust another bitch ever again, my heart is armored and I know better than to invest ANY fucking emotion into a bitch.
>>
>>62456994 (OP) #
>>62458232
>>62459022
>>62459065
HOLY BASED. Most based posts in this thread dont even need to read all the replies.
>i abwused the love of my life and i fweel bad now they wont talk to me
Shut up and deal with your shitty behaviour and leave him alone so he can go be with a decent human being instead
>>
>>62459334
He unironically will and you know it. Doesn't work on us
>>
Thot got patrolled. Maybe keep your bpd in check next time. Or all the men will leave you. Just like your father did. .
>>
File: 202102ywnbarw15353.jpg (24 KB, 368x276)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>62456994
How the fuck am I supposed to feel bad for you? Do you think before you speak?
>>
>>62456994
Never crush on a robot ladies, they will always break your heart

Same for me tho, he unironically wants a family but will probably just settle down with someone who's not me
>>
>>62460104
You fembobs are just so tsundere. Just let us impregnate you already
>>
Why are women so emotionally immature...
>>
>>62457803
I agree, but I think men are the same way. Maybe even worse. At least when women have drama we don't kill and rape people. Men are truly the worst humanity has to offer.
>>
I recently broke up with my first girlfriend over this shit. She often lied, manipulated me, all our arguments were my fault, etc. And i'm pretty sure she was being unfaithful.
Really sucks, but I guess I'll get over it.
Worst part is, I have no proof she did anything wrong. there were just red flags after red flags.. random coincidences, accidents, etc. I keep doubting whether anything bad actually happened or not, but it's too late to think about it right now. Even if I was wrong, i don't think I'd want to date her again. but I do miss her, I really miss having someone to say "I love you" to.
>>
>>62460127
She has bpd, but refuses to acknowledge it. Most women aren't like this.
>>
>>62460237
>Even if I was wrong, i don't think I'd want to date her again. but I do miss her, I really miss having someone to say "I love you" to
Yep I know that feel. These women are crazy but they are also crazy addictive. Been 2 years for me and I still miss that crazy bitch.
>>
>>62460237
Good luck in your next relationship and know you likely dodged a bullet
>>
I just want to say thank you, femanon(s).
Reading this thread is like a salve.
Met a girl who used /r9k/ (even though I met her on /x/), and we were together for some years.
She blew up in a similar way, but it's been a year already.
My experiences so far in life have made me legitimately believe on some level women just don't feel regret or they rationalize their decisions so that they're never wrong.

This... at least gives me the illusion of some shared humanity.
t. someone who has just met a string of bad women, including my own mother.
>>
So are we really going to have a threat where we pretend OP is a chick?
The tyranny Tumblr Twitter army won.
>>
>>62460764
What country was she from?
Djjdhdnebd
>>
>>62460793
Depends on how you mean "from".
She lives in Norway but is from Lithuania.

I understand why she blew up, for the record. And i didn't exactly help things. But yeah.
>>
>>62460832
Nvm, thought it might be someone i knew
>>
Reminder that Op is a tranny and "her" bf found out or she blow her cover which is why he doesn't want anything to do with her anymore. There are only two types of women who post on /r9k/: those who come here to attention whore, and usually post with a tripfag and an army of orbiters, and those who post anonymously. The rest 99.999% of the time are trannies. Make no mistake
>>
>>62460646
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
I know I probably did dodge one, but it doesn't feel like it at all.. It just feels like I've lost.
>>
>>62457426
use discord to ask for throwaway email and then use throwaway email to exchange real emails. you're being ridiculous anon, discord won't be able to track you down if you do that or something similar
>>
I can relate
>2-3 years ago
>friend introduces me to classmate
>we hit it off
>talk for hours
>talk for weeks
>she spends an evening in my room, puts her head on my shoulder
>talk for months
>she spends the night in my room
>nothing sexual, just talking and cuddling all night
>she mentions hanging out with some other dude
>I make a mess of the situation and blow up over stupid shit
>stop talking to her
>date her roommate to try and put a bandaid on things
>realize how badly I fucked up
>can't ever apologize
>see her around, but my nerves dictate that I say nothing
>what would I even say? I have no room to talk.
I kick myself every damn day for what happened but I've moved on. I've learned from it and it's always going to remind me to be better. I don't know if I'll find someone like her again, but if or when I do I know I won't fuck it up again. If she talks to me again I'll say something, but until until then I'll keep my eyes forward and keep moving. That's all you can do sometimes. It sucks, but it gets easier with time.
>>
>>62461458
I thought most people knew that dating doesn't make it monogamous, only a relationship will. And you never asked her to be in a relationship, so she probably thought you only wanted to be a casual cuddle buddy.
>>
not a femanon, just a bi dude, but it's smart to give him some time. let him think things over for a bit, then try again.
>>
>>62461474
Nah, we talked about it. She wanted me to wait on her and for a while I was fine with that. But some other girl from work approached me, I mentioned going to see that girl, and she took it as a green flag to see the other guy. Which is when I started blowing up. For a long time I blamed her for it, but I realized a long while later that I was the one who fucked everything up.
>>
>>62461497
Oh, well, I won't go much further into it then if you know you're the one who fucked up. Kinda mean tho
>>
>>62460127
>Why are women so emotionally immature...
Because they can get away with it
>>
>>62456994
I guess you created another incel woman hater. You fucked up m8.
>>
>>62461513
Not my proudest moment. I kick myself every day for what happened, but you gotta live and learn I guess.
>>
femanons are such pathetic simps
>>
This thread is awful. Pure awful. All of you should be ashamed
>>
>>62462242
you're not much better, anon. taking out your insecurities on other people, calling others names so you can feel like you're better than us.
>>
File: sadgrinchinasuit.png (152 KB, 616x725)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>62456994
Manipulative harlot gets what she deserves. Don't feel sorry for her, she has a hundred more men to abuse and use for attention. She just misses the boy who left her because it hurts her ego. She doesn't care about him. It's good for her, this sadness. Her ego deserved to be hurt like this. She can choose to reflect and not be like this in the future, or more likely to play the victim. She is not the victim. Do not pity her. OP: stop feeling sorry for yourself, you don't deserve happiness you dollar basket whore. I do not pity you, I see right through you. And good for him, he's got enough dignity left in him to ditch you. Many men here wouldn't, sadly. I am happy reading your post.
>>
>>62462242
We should be ashamed for even replying to the abusive OP, right? I know
>>62462588
Truth.
>>
>>62457019
If he was meant for you he would be with you. The guy who is meant for you wont ignore you. Plenty more fish in the sea, move on.
>>
File: 1561999918400.jpg (22 KB, 462x460)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>tfw alcoholic
Trying to be alcohol free by March wish me luck ladies
>>
yea im a robot just like you guys!
>*gets pumped and dumped every weekend*
wow im so socially awkward!
>*takes pics of herself and posts all over social media getting 3000 daily likes*
sigh im so lonely sometimes i have no one...
>*ignores 300000 discord notifications and facebook chat messages every day*
waaa i lost my perfect boyfriend!
>*chats with 300 chads the next day and forgets about him in a week*

FUCK """FEMBOTS"" IF YOU'RE A FEMALE YOU CANNOT BE A ROBOT, JUST BY EXISTING YOU HAVE PEOPLE CARING ABOUT YOU AND WANTING TO BE WITH YOU, A FEMALE CAN NEVER FEEL DEPRESSED OR ALONE, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
>>
I just want a nice femanon who I can send compliments to and say cute stuff to
Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>62456994
Fuck you roasty, but on a side note
>Corpse party be lit, seiko be kickin' the shit
>>
>>62456994
Well why would he, what can you offer him to make his life better from interacting with you? Having some emotional tantrums and saying annoying shit and then spamming his email? How is either of that a net gain?

In his position I'd probably consider bothering to talk to you again - if you sucked my dick first or something. And then shut your mouth and made it a regular thing.
>>
>it's a retarded and emotionally and hormonally unstable <20yo tries her hand at (((relationships))) and fucks it up and both makes herself feel like absolute garbage (and probably scarring her for the next couple relationships she will be in) but the person she claims is a 10/10 pure hearted boy too
nice job, fucking retards

having dealt with girls like that and thinking of myself as such a guy too, I can only say that; get fucked and learned from your mistakes, it's as simple as that
you know the whole thing about lives being on easy mode? yeah, your life has been so good up to now that you feel like you have the luxury of acting like absolute fucking garbage to a guy that cared about you and then just apologize to fix everything lol

this is a wake up call to you and any other retard like this reading this, though of course I know that most femoids from that age range just won't want to listen anyways because 'muh feelings uwu'

relationships between kids (below 22) is nothing but just physical fucking and then fucking each other up emotionally over and over again, just retards banging their heads on one another's and making anyone passing by next clean up the mess
>>
>>62456994
What a coincidence lol. I just blocked a femanon from here because It was spending to much energy and care into her when she just used me as an emotional dump.
>>
>>62464567
Fuuuuck I want a fembot to use me as an emotional AND a physical dump just squat over me and fucking release good god am I horny tonight
>>
>>62457429
Best reply, this is your place you dumb hole
>>
File: 1498209259793.jpg (94 KB, 522x579)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>62457594
>thanks

They use us for validation till chad comes along, you pathetic simp
>>
>>62465059
>They use us for validation till chad comes along, you pathetic simp
I'm okay with that so longa as they also give me validation and don't fall for me :p
>>
>>62465077
She is not validating you, she never liked you, she doesn't want to be with you.
>>
>>62456994
Damn what did you say? MB if you said somewhere in this thread, tldr. If you ssaid something about his physical appearance you're probably fucked, he'll never believe you if you tell him otherwise.
>>
>>62465077
>I'm okay with that so longa as they also give me validation and don't fall for me :p
Empty words, meant to entice you into inflating their ego, are meaningless.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.