[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: FemaleChoice.png (365 KB, 448x448)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>Men who can no longer find women in this new world order should be cared for in other ways - Stoverock thinks about sex assistants and the role of prostitution, she describes pornography as a possible "socially acceptable support" for men.
>>
>>62460532
Post more from the book pls
If incels were more violent maybe they'd be forced to administer government GFs
>>
>>62460532
>sex assistants
>prostitution
>pornography
KEK. Men are already doing all this stuff. Women seem to be the ones who don't like it cause when they fail to secure commitment from an alphas they need beta backups to take care of them and their bastard kids. That's the dual-mating strategy. They don't want their backups to be happily jacking off to porn or fucking hot hookers. They want those men coming back to give them attention and resources after they're postwall with other men's kids and Chad doesn't want to use them as a cumsock anymore.
>>
>>62460586
The netherlands give crippled people monthly stipend specifically for prostitutes, governments can't force a human to be your slave "gf" anon.
>>
>>62460668
>governments can't force a human to be your slave "gf" anon.
Why the fuck do we even have governments then
They force everyone to be a tax slave, why can't they make some fuck slaves too? If they really wanted to I bet they would, but I'm too complacent for them to take my grievances seriously. Maybe I should just kidnap some girl for myself if they don't help me. I deserve it, I've been alone for almost thirty years without fault, paying for everyone else'sfun. It's time someone else has a bad time so I can kick back for once.
>>
>>62460668
Which authority that's higher up than the government tells the government they can't? God? Who are you talking about?

In China they can send minority men to gulags and give their wives to Han Chinese dudes as "government mandated gfs" just fine. Why can China do it? They got permission from god?
>>
>>62460610
Women's dual-mating strategy fails the moment beta men refuse to play along
>>
>>62460532
Prostitution is the solution to the incel problem
>>
>>62460813
I wouldn't say it fails, just changes.
Nowadays there are more single women and single mothers, they just leave (beta) men out of the equation because it isn't worth it; having a husband is like having +1 kid to take care of, it's exhausting.
>>
>>62460532

>women author

Dropped.
>>
>>62460813
This plus women like men who would beat or kill them for lying to them. It shows spine and character.

I think a lot of them have the mentality that if you're dumb and weak enough to get scammed and backstabbed, then you deserve it. Which honestly makes sense. Even people who get scammed to go a strong policeman for help and then the policeman beats up and ties the suspect and extracts payment out of them for the victim. Men who would not do anything at all, would not punish the woman at all or even get another man to do it, but just forgive her? Then why not do it. Not punishing her is exactly the same as saying it's okay.
>>
>>62460532
>Woman
>Wants more female prostitution
I always knew they were all whores.
>>
>>62460532
The solution to "inceldom" is publicly beating "female authors" and other trash, and forcing women back into their natural roles.
>>
>>62460843
you do realize beating women is illegall right?
and how do you exactly propose punishing women with entire society build around handing them everything they want and shaming everyone who says anything bad against them?
>>
Women hate men who resort to escorts, almost as much as they hate men who can't get laid
>>
>>62460741
that's a totalitarian state, where you can just as easily be executed for wrongthink. you don't want to live in such a place.
>>62460736
if i have to explain morality to a 30 year old, then your brain development state is quite sad. slavery is immoral, ok? if the government can enslave a girl to be your gf, why won't they enslave you to be a cock sleeve for some buff gay dude? oh because suddenly your feelings are hurt so it's not ok? lmao.
>>
>>62460836
Being a single mother isn't the goal for these whores. It's having a loyal betabuxx to pay for her mistake.
>>
>>62460902
Take her for a holiday into some shithole country where the cops don't care that has nice beaches and tourist resorts so she thinks it's le epic exotic traveling and then take her into a jungle and force her to dig herself a grave or something. Get creative.
>>
>>62460914
So why would you ever tell a woman you sleep with escorts? Why does this board have this weird idea that women are soul-readers who can tell if you're a virgin or if you just fucked a hooker? They aren't
>>
>>62460929
Morality is a lie invented to opress people, sex slavery existe withing government owned and operated buildings but nobody cares
>>
>>62460914
>Women hate men who resort to escorts, almost as much as they hate men who can't get laid
Am I supposed to care?
>>
>>62460951
It is for lots of women actually, sperm banks for example are getting ever so popular. And more women are divorcing their beta husbands because it's more work than just taking care of the kids.
>>
Lmao, so her argument is men should just accept never getting a real woman, and experiencing real intimate love, ever. This is what feminism has brought us, it was truly a fucking mistake, women NEED to be kept in check in order to have a just society.
>>
File: 1606494446770.jpg (64 KB, 720x919)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>62460532

Women are always boiled down to being prostitutes, because that's essentially all they're good for.
>>
>>62460532
I don't think more porn addiction is the solution to the invetiable incel phenomena. We just need to continue dissolving gender norms/structures so people can live without any arbitrary expectations of them which are harmful. Women need to stop expecting Chad to come and save them and Men need to be more supportive and sympathetic of each other.
>>
>>62461376
They expect a simp to save her but still wants chad to save her in the back of her mind.
>>
>>62460736

government exist to ensure society working and a mediocre but decent life standards for most people

if you want a state mandated gf,buy some of those ''gf experience'' escorts with the money the government gives you for prostitutes
>>
https://youtu.be/uF9WkzPqaBE

Once you realize that female choice is subjective, and not an objective representation of quality, you see just how shallow it is.
>>
>>62461691
As if male choice isn't subjective as well.
We all go for partners who we find attractive because they have qualities we wish we had.
>>
>>62460965
If she tells me she had sex with other men before we met then I'll tell her I had sex with prostitutes before we met. Both are things that disgust the other gender.
>>
>>62460842
If anything, that's agood thing. The fact that it's written by a woman is going to help give the issue the cloak of legitimize it deserves. If a man wrote a book about how society should support sexless men, he would be immediatedly dismissed as a hateful alt-right figurehead.
>>
>>62461702
Male's dont choose as much as females do, and they tend to be better at selecting a mate when they do.
>>
>>62460532
> less taxes for virgin men
> legal prostitution
> less social stigma for being an older virgin

Its easy, simple and not much to ask for, but women will still cry and fight tooth and nail against it. They want us to be a slave class, nothing more.
>>
>>62461906
Duh, men don't get pregnant after sex and don't have to potentially deliver a child. Women are more selective about sex and thus also relationships, because they bring more risks to women.
>>
>woman that wants "throwaway women" to be used for the undesirables
As a radical feminist, she deserves to be raped
>>
>>62461968
nobody cares if youre a virgin
>less taxes for virgin men
Lmao based on what?
>>
>>62461047
good for them, let these whores waste their lives raising their bastard children. It's fine by me, meanwhile I'll be living a life of complete hedonism.
>>
Porn is actively weeding out men with poor impluse control from the gene pool
>>
>>62460843
If a man beats or kills a woman then policemen will come with guns and lock him up. Women in rich western countries don't have to act right cause they're protected from consequences by the state.
>>
>>62462020
Less likely to receive financial aid, and the price to pay for contributing to a society that doesnt give a fuck about them.

But I half joking, I would be happy with just the other 2.

> nobody cares if youre a virgin
We had vastly different lives then
>>
>>62462026
Ah yes thats why youre on /r9k/, a true hedonist
>>
>>62461985
Ah so that explains the rising rate of single motherhood right? Because they are good at selecting their mates?
>>
>>62462057
You can be very selective but when youre dealing with primarily a bunch of turds that selectivity wont get you far. Women are less responsible and there are also far more many deadbeats and scumbags who pretend to care until they realise the responsibility they will have to bear. People just dont have any sense of responsibility toward each other anymore
>>
>>62461985
This is the 21st Century. No woman in the 1st world needs to get pregnant or give birth if she doesn't want to.
They may still have the evolutionary wiring, but stop pretending like there's still a "rational" justification for it.
>>
>>62460843
>This plus women like men who would beat or kill them for lying to them. It shows spine and character.
Kek did your dad beat your mother or something or are you seriously this autistic
>>
>>62462057
Yes, they know the quality of males is low so it isn't worth it unless you happen to find a good man.
>most men aren't good partners
>women still want kids
>more women choose to be single mothers
>>
>>62461035
Exactly. If a bitch isn't giving you any pussy who gives a fuck what she thinks. What's she going to do, stop having sex with you? Oh wait, she wasn't doing that in the first place. Is she going to stop cooking for me? Oh wait, she was never doing that either. If she's not fucking you, she's probably fucking other guys. So if you wait for women, you'll end up with some old worn out women who've been ploughed by other guys for years. And all you'll have to say is, "at least this wrinkly old single mother who got fucked by all those other men isn't disgusted by me having sex with prostitutes in the past".
>>
>>62462050
You say it like it's a contradiction. I'm not the anon you're responding to to, but I live a pretty hedonistic life myself. So much so that if I have more than one responsibility a week, I get stressed out and my entire world falls apart.
>>
>>62462095
More women are wary of birth control pills these days because of the harmful side effects, and then there's men who do shit like poking holes in condoms or taking it off. Quite a lot of women also don't want to do abortions because destroying what would become your child is traumatic.
>>
>>62462049
Society doesnt give a shit about anyone but the successful.
>we had vastly different lives then
How was being a virgin affected your life so much? And I mean just the fact of not having had sex, not whatever other implications that might have on your personality or lack of confidence
>>
>>62462120
Thats not hedonism so much as just being an irresponsible child. What do you do that is actually hedonistic as opposed to what you try to avoid doing because you cant cope with responsibility? Do you do drugs? Do you party all the time? Do you see escorts and party with them? Sitting at home and browsing the internet and avoiding responsibility may be comfy and easy but thats not really hedonism in the sense most people mean hedonism
>>
>>62462093
There are good men out there, women just dont choose them. They choose deadbeats and scumbags on purpose.
>>
>>62462050
yes, I live for myself. why wouldn't I? people are terrible
>>
>>62462109
There are more stable loyal men out there than you imply, women just dont choose them.
>>
is there an English translation of this book? I love evolutionary biology literature and learning more about the blackpill
>>
>>62462166
Yes youre right there is not a single happy marriage or couple on this earth. Men have never chosen wrong either because they thought that slightly bitchy chick was more exciting than that more homely, responsible chick. Does everyone here have abusive fathers or divorced parents who treat each other like crap or something?
>>
>>62462127
The amount of women who have such a hardline stance against contraception and abortion, and additionally an irrational fear about men poking holes in condoms, is statistically negligible. There's also more means of birth control than condoms and the pill, and getting a woman knocked up in a modern nation with child support laws isn't exactly risk free for men either.
Stop rationalizing peoples primitive instincts.
>>
>>62462238
I dated a "responsible" chick for 6 months, always willing to have children and get married. You know what she does? Turns around and tries to friendzone me only to get pregnant a month later and marry the guy who did it.

I have a stable job, my own house, 2 cars, and know a thing about defending myself and yet she didn't deem me worthy for her, why? Because women arent responsible unless they are forced to be.
>>
>>62462362
>a woman didnt choose me therefore all women are irresponsible
Lmao at this level of cope
>>
Why care about this when we can use the money for low income housing? We can create apartment housing blocks like Russia where rent is very low.
>>
>>62461047
Jokes on them since raising a kid with two parents is hard enough. One parent simply can't raise a child properly in this day and age without using a 3rd party to care for the kid. At this point, the development of the child both as an individual and as a kid is already stunted. Shall I post all of the single mom studies that show children are more likely to go into drugs and petty crime without a strong male figure?
>>
>>62462386
Its one example among many, Ive been "chosen" just fine by a couple of single mothers, is that cope?

Arent they just coping for being fucking retarded with their mate choices and are just coping by getting someone like me to prevent them from suffering the consequences of their choices?
>>
>>62460532
These things aren't solutions op. These are just bandages and pacifiers to distract and subdue the population. These things will only further the decline of social dynamics and economic development. Women will never admit the truth, nor what the true solutions are.
>>
>>62462362
The moment you learn all women are somewhat like this, the better. Even the smart ones show signs of self-destructive behavior
>>
>>62462485
They are actually. I've seen it in person. They have the man they hate but like having sex with at home, and the men they actually like talking to somewhere else. Women are the masters of having your cake and eating it too. And if that attention is not given, then they throw a hissy fit.
>>
>>62462185
this
women want to be pumped and dumped by Chads, and do it now more than ever
>>
>>62462093
There are far more women that are whores who choose to be fucked by Chads than there's deadbeats or scumbags.
Majority of women just want same top 10% of men to fuck and then want beta provider to support them afterwards. Women are barely even human beings.
>>
>>62461005
>Morality is a lie invented to opress people

No, bad anon. Go see a psychiatrist.
>>
File: 1412984875074.jpg (56 KB, 396x474)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>62462386
>Chad mistreated me therefore all men are bastards and I'm gonna become a feminist and/or lesbian

Women have been playing the cope game better and longer than anyone and worst of all they actually change society with their 'coping'

The solution is to beat them at their own game and knock their over inflated ego's down a few pegs.

Women are stupid, weak, vapid, irresponsible, illogical, silly cunts and they deserve to be treated as such and reminded of that fact.
>>
>>62462646
>wanting to compare yourself to one of those feminists and act and think like them
Pathetic
>>
File: image2.png (84 KB, 657x527)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>62460586
It'd make more sense if incels were forced to become human sex toys for women. Then it would not only protect others from violence , but also make them no longer act violently.
>>
>>62462616
>Majority of women just want same top 10% of men to fuck
Same for men though isnt it? They want to fuck super hot, highly sexual and sensual women but still want to marry and settle down with a responsible woman who will take care of all their needs and be excellent mothers. Everybody is greedy and somewhat selfish, whats your point? Also whats wrong with wanting to fuck chads? Not any more wrong than wanting to fuck stacies/babes and if you claim that doesnt interest you then you are either fill of shit or a bonafide low-test beta faggot.
>>
>>62462796
Most incels arent violent thoughts. Theyre typically harmless self pitying shut ins who surf the net and think the world and society has conspired against them to make them unhappy
>>
>>62462795
Way to miss the point idiot. It's not about any one person or whatever fucking male feminist angle you are going for. It's about sending a message that we aren't going to coddle these cunts anymore.
>>
>>62462827
True, the "reee kill femoids" shit is mostly larping. They still deserve to get raped though.
>>
>>62462885
>implying YOU were coddling anyone before
Sounds like youre the one that needs a little love anon
>>
>>62462130
> not whatever other implications that might have on your personality or lack of confidence

> "Tell me whats so bad about burning alive, without the pain or its fatal consequences"
>>
>all these incels ITT

When /r9k turned into incel.co?
>>
>>62463046
>When /r9k turned into incel.co?
This always happens after Valentines Day
>>
>>62462969
>I have let my obsession with sex and my status as a virgin overcome me and further ruin any chances I had of having sex by allowing it to further destroy my already low self confidence despite it At this point being fairly irrelevant to most people
>therefore I will blame society for not giving me sex and act like my being a virgin is this horrible ordeal
>>
>>62462812
Men are the ones who introduced and propagated monogamy because for centuries we accepted that we won't fuck around just so that we can have one special person.
Women are the ones who don't want monogamy, because they lose being cumdumpsters too much. There's nothing "wrong" with that as long as you don't expect someone to treat you like a human being afterwards, which is what single mothers want. Comparing greed and selfishness of men and women is impossible because of how diffrent in scale they are.
>>
>>62460532
>new world order
You guys ever stop and think why the way things are right now? Its all by design. Theres no sense in labeling whats going on as a "conspiracy" because thats EXACTLY what it is. Unfortunately, most people, men and women dont care but if it make any of you feel better they will get whats coming to them in the end. We all will. The (((Great Reset))) will make sure of it.
>>
>>62463377
>Men are the ones who introduced and propagated monogamy because for centuries we accepted that we wont fuck around just so that we can have one special person.
> Women are the ones who dont want monogamy, because they lose being cumdumpsters too much.
Source? Or do you just spew whatever bullshit fits your preconceived view of the world and human history?
>talking about men like theyre all the same
>talking about women like theyre all the same
Whats behind this huge influx of brainlets to /r9k/?
>>
>>62461985

That argument is null in today's world. You have so many options of contraception, that you have to be actually retarded to get an unwanted pregnancy.
>>
>>62462812
>Same for men though isnt it?
Men are so desperate they even fuck other men. I don't think this is a problem of men having too high standards.
>>
>>62460532
Isn't this woman saying women will share an alpha and large amounts of guys will be sexless in the future?
>>
File: catboy_cry.jpg (85 KB, 1000x903)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>62460532
Pornography treating lonely men will do the opposite. We're literally watching other people having pleasures we will never have. Same with going with cuddling videos and other shit.
>>
File: elf.png (72 KB, 806x926)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>62460829
Most incels dont care about sex. they want a girl to actually love them, not fuck them.
>>
File: Crying_Ronald.jpg (90 KB, 552x624)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>62463046
>When /r9k turned into incel.co?
This has always been an incel board...
>>
I don't think I'm a incel desu anons.

I'm a 29 year old virgin but I've never felt angry or hated women for that, I'm a nervous wreck of a person that's shy and filled with overthinking worries and woes and because of that I don't put the effort in in putting myself out there, it would be silly to.

It's like trying to push my burdens onto someone else , which doesn't seem very fair to me, I've been on this site for years and incel just to me seems like the new neckbeard term which seems like the new geek or nerd term.

I think a big problem with the angry incels if you want to call them that is lack of accountability and sharing a crab in the bucket view, the cold hard truth is some will never improve or ever get better and they by virtue of this will drag down other anons and stop them from getting better,

meme talk aside if you are honestly miserable and hate yourself or society or whatever at least do something to help improve yourself, self improvement even just for your own sake does wonders, at least try and make your own personal hell a bit more comfortable.

>drink more water
>exercise or go for a walk
>stay social with friends or online friends
>try and not sit down so much everyday

Speaking for myself being close to wizardhood now, I don't feel a strong need to want to rush out and have sex or have some pity sex from someone, I want to be loved, I want to be held and hugged, I want someone to smile when they see me and where we can laugh and have fun together, The idea of just paying for sex that others can get seems so sad to me in a really sharp way.

I know I've written a bit of a sperg TLDR moment but I hope you anons do make it and do try and better yourselves for your own sakes.

It might be too late for me but jokes and memes aside, I think some of you can be better and can do ok, just try.

I love you all.
>>
>>62461968
>Fixing stigma is easy
>>
>>62465254
Isn't that what guys want? Usually men are the ones promoting porn/sex dolls/etc. while women are against them.
>>
>>62460836
>they just leave (beta) men out of the equation
consciously, as far as they're aware. but actually the masses of frustrated beta men DO pay for her shit via taxes.
>>
>>62460929
All modern societies are totalitarian states, only some have more subtle methods of control. If you disagree, it just means you agree with the public goals of the totalitarian state you live in.
>>
>>62460532
just make euthenesia easily accessible and grant them a pleasant death
>>
>>62460586
LOW IQ

Bluepill 100iq normie has never heard of fornication in the penal code, or coverture. Fornication was illegal in utah in 2018. They just didn't actually enforce the law.
How stupid do you have to be to think we need governent gfs? Are you retarded? If the law ever changes to make it so everyone can have sex again, then it will only be a return of laws that already existed historically.

Do you realize that it's not just the culture but the law that had to change for us to get to the point today where women are sluts and incels can't have sex?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.