[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

not going to stop self actualizing and becoming my best self until i become my ideal futa self day 50

threads starting to get deleted so i'll probably stop posting these threads, but no matter what i will become a futanari!
>>
Brainwashing at its finest ladies and gents
>>
>>62460936
even if you disagree with my goals, i still think you should live your life the way you want and become your best self! we all will chase things that seem impossible, but it's better to be true to your goals rather than cope by making up fake goals to pretend they are the real ones!

you're gonna make it, anon!
>>
>>62461200
Thanks anon! You're still a faggot but thanks!
>>
File: 1613133735908.png (1.84 MB, 1929x1078)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>62461257
I'm only a faggot until i become a futa!
Go have a great day and get shit done!
>>
>>62461200
come back when you grow an uterus and a vagina, otherwise you're not a futanari.
>>
>>62461733
>come back when you grow an uterus and a vagina,
Obviously I plan on somehow growing a vagina! Although I'd probably need some kind of biology beyond what current technology offers. It seems impossible, but somehow I will become a futanari. If I'm willing to live for this autistic dream then you should try your best at what you want to achieve as well!
>>
>>62461823
we'll be waiting for your return
fuck you robot, you're annoying
>>
File: 1613526699352.jpg (305 KB, 1372x1440)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>62462440
i probably won't be the first futa or the last. but it doesn't matter what others are, you should focus on your own self and your own desires! achieve your goals, anon! we're all gonna make it, whatever that means to you!
>>
>50 days of spamming the same copy paste shit thread in hopes of getting (You)s because you have no life and are desperate for attention
>waah my threads are getting deleted
>>
File: 1613625213381.jpg (221 KB, 850x1202)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>62460878
stay strong futanon
>>
the very reason i grew out of love with futa is because its not real. real huge cocks in amateur stuff is so much hotter simply because its a real thing attached to a real person and i can hear them react to pleasuring it, hear their moans when they're cumming. hopefully futa is real in my lifetime though.
>>
Good luck, I believe in you Futafriend

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.