[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: coommaterial.jpg (273 KB, 953x1080)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
do girls actually like affectionate guys? generally i'm stoic but are women thrown off when a guy wants to cuddle or be affectionate in other ways?
>>
>>62461298
No. Being clingy is not hot.
>>
>>62461298
Women want men that dont need or want women. Being stoic is based and on right track
>>
>>62461298
When women say "I want men to be more emotional/affectionate", she is thinking of the Chad that is using her as a sex toy and doesnt give two fucks about her.

She isnt thinking "I would totally love to date the nerd of anon if he was more sensible!".
>>
>>62461317
Isn't there a difference between being clingy and being affectionate? Not OP btw
>>
>>62461726
clingy doesn't let you work and do the things you need to take care of, affectionate lets you do those things while still showing you love.
>>
>>62461360
Well duh, shit for brains. Most women want the stoic chads to be more affectionate and the beta nerds to be less affectionate and more stoic. Neither extreme is good.
>>
>>62461726
To women? Nah. Its better to treat relationships with women (ALL relationships) as casual or as a "practice gf". Dont ever get serious in a relationship, dont put women in a pedestal DONT TRULY LOVE THEM. Women see it as clingly and cringe
>>
>>62461298
Your girlfriend will tell you. Learn how to communicate rather than believing in the gay propaganda memes.
>>
They hate all men that have emotions (doesn't apply to Chads)
>>
>>62461795
(cause they just have anger)
>>
>>62461298
Fucked up part is that every relationship I've had if I genuinely loved them and showed affection they would leave. If I was just dating them for sex and didn't really care about them then they would stick around forever til I just had to rip the band-aid off.

Seems like the basis of every relationship toxic as it is. One person just doesn't care and the other is doing whatever it takes for some form of attention from the other.
>>
>>62461807
Fucking crazy isnt? Love doesnt exist fags. All love is doomed and is opium for retards
>>
>>62461807
That's because you were being a sap, not because you were being affectionate. There is a way to show affection that doesn't make you look like a needy faggot
>>
>>62461298
I don't know. Only ever had one gf and she really liked how affectionate I was.
>>
>>62461862
Yeah, and that difference is between whenever you're handsome or not
If you're not good looking women will hate you for everything you do
>>
>>62462008
No, there is a masculine, manly way of showing affection and then there is the effeminate, disgusting way. Maybe if you were a 4'11 twink looking little bitch then yes nothing can fix that, but otherwise looks have little to do with how your affection is perceived
>>
>>62462339
Explain the masculine and feminine ways of showing affection, anon.
>>
it depends on the person. my love language is physical touch so i love when my bf plays with my hair or comes over to me and just grabs my butt or hugs me. if you are gonna be affectionate just do it quick and simple. dont linger or smother them.
>>
>>62462355
Well for example if you want a hug, you don't go up to her and cling to her like a snotter, that is what women do. You pull her in for a hug instead. Grab her ass if you want to while you are at it.
It is about mannerism
Women like being property. But they want to be valued, wanted property. That's the thing you need to remember. As long as you understand this then you will understand how to show affection whether it be physical or verbal.
>>
>>62461298
>>62461360
When girls say they want a sensitive guy, it means they want a guy who is sensitive to their needs and can read their minds, not that they want a guy who is sensitive to his own emotions. Most of the time when girls say they want sensitive guys, it's in the wake of Chad pumping and dumping them. We all know how that works out though, most of the time they go back. In other words, don't listen to what holes have to say, don't ask fish how to go fishing etc. Basically, look at how women act instead of what they say. It should be pretty clear then what they actually want. Most want a mostly insensitive Chad, some want a caring guy as long as he isn't a pussy.
>>
THis thread...
The despair is real
sad thing is that its true
I took mdma with a girl was super affectionate
got frenzoned afterwoulds
>>
>>62462339
Massive anti-data/science cope

Sorry, but you're no Dr Phil of relationships, just another chumpsimp. The information is out and you can't sanely deny it.
>>
>>62461298
Softboys are appreciated by some women

women and men share the fact that everyone has its own taste in relationships

One may look for big muscular macho chad, another may want to cuddle with a softboy
>>
>>62461298
they don't like simps. the best way to keep a woman around is to be emotionally unavailable. the moment you open up to her is the moment that she has absolute power over you and she will abuse it in most situations.
femanons will complain about how it's so hard to find a guy who's sensitive and loving but what they don't understand is they really don't want that. They'll leave him for someone who isn't as much of a faggot if they do.
>>
it sounds like the game is rigged
>>
File: 1563074398162.jpg (994 KB, 1094x1094)
994 KB
994 KB JPG
>>62461298
What is even the point of having feelings if girls wouldnt care about it?
>>
>>62463851
This thread has me think about this quention too much
Whats worse is that ive had experiances confirming this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.