[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does any other femanon from a broken family just really desire to be a mother? You want a child to give all of the love, respect, and care you lacked? It hurts me so much. I don't think I'm currently in the greatest situation to be a mother yet, but I want to be one eventually.
>>
That's an admirable desire, and just as admirable that you realize you're not in a place to do it yet. I hope you're able to be the mother you want to be, and don't succumb to the trap of trying to experience that vicariously through your own child.
>>
>>62461321
I grew up without a mom so yes, I want to have a kid and be the greatest mom for them. But sadly I don't see that happening without a marriage, and I don't want to get married unless it's a true partnership in which we are both close to each other's ideal.
>>
Bringing more people into this world is cruel and selfish. You children never asked for any of this, spare them this hell
>>
>>62461469
I'm very happy and i was glad i was born, i think i'd do my best to make my children feel the same
>>
File: family family.jpg (36 KB, 260x260)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>had no stable caregivers as a baby and child >developed attachment issues and dependency on other people
>emotionally unavailable mom
>emotionally unavailable dad
>bullied in school
>parents divorced mom left and married abusive american when i was 11/12
>dad sort of became emotionally abusive bc of mom
>would cry at school about my mom divorcing my dad teachers didnt really help me
>starting being depressed and suicidal when i was 11
>had no one to rely on
>moved in with stepdad
>stepdad beat me twice george floyd style and was planning on shooting me if it were not for my mom
>mom angry at me doesnt report him
>mom told me i was illegally adopted from a 3rd world country when i tried to commit suicide at 13
>mom tells me that my bio mom was a whore
>she said that she failed as a mother but doesnt do much about it but gives me $200 a month and occasionally replies to my messages
>grandpa beat me up and attempted to murder me days before my 16th birthday
>mom angry at me for being a failure and threatens to send me back to my real mother
>Im basically used goods gf because i was groomed at 11 because i didnt know how to get affection or attention from any family and bad things happened to me then i did bad things to myself from preteens to mid teens
>tfw my birth was just used as profit for my biological mom and a sideline hobby for my adoptive parents

Yes more than anything.
>>
>>62461628
i used to be an antinatalist bc of what's happened to me but i want to try to do my best to share my bursting love and i think that it would comfort my own pain and i guess you could say make up and bring closure to my pain
>>
>>62461321
tfw i want to sate this desire in a girl myself and then eventually become a father but that's just weird h-haha

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.