[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pain_agony_even.png (32 KB, 300x345)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
How do I come to terms with the fact that I'm unintelligent?
>>
>>62461470
By gaining intelligence
>>
>>62461470
by ignoring being stupid
>>
>>62461470
by realising iq is spook and what makes someone inteligent and smart is reading books
>>
>>62461470
Inteligence is just how fast you can solve problems. Knowlegde is waaay more important. High IQ would never learn to even count to 5 if someone else didnt ever show them numbera or teach them to count. Youll never be a millionare chad CEO if you dont gain the knowlegde first and that got nothing to do with inteligence
>>
>>62461522
>>62461512
>Information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom, wisdom is not truth
>>
I dont think you're as unintelligent as you believe you are anon
>>
>>62461470
how do you know you're unintelligent moron
oh what some bunch shapes quiz told your intelligence number is XYZ?

there are no stupid people
only people stuck in the wrong places
>>
>>62461470
You have or could gain more street skills and you can learn various facts every day by researching them up
You have the ability to look for knowledge on a small device or your pc or laptop
You're intelligent
>>
File: drool.jpg (6 KB, 250x201)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I feel like I'm more intelligent than the average person, while at the same time I feel less intelligent than the average person. What the fuck does this mean???
>>
>>62461470
Who gives a fuck if you're not intelligent? I'm left-leaning but the liberal part of this country has demonized just being a regular ass person with no particular talents, most likely to feed the capitalist machine with the most high-skill labor possible. Just work with what you have in life and try to be content with that.
>>
>>62461470
Unless you're sub 80 IQ you're smart enough to learn useful and marketable skills and to become learned in any subject you want to become learned in. What you really need to come to terms with is that you're responsible for your own intelligence.
>>
>>62461470
there's absolutely no need to do it
>>
>>62461470
my IQ is 126 and I'm a fucking dope, anon
it's not as important as you think, you can learn anything if you try hard enough
also in my experience, people with "lower" (than mine) IQ seem much happier, and usually appear to just coast through life
you are who you are, try and make the best of it
>>
>>62462595
>What you really need to come to terms with is that you're responsible for your own intelligence.
How?
>>
>>62461470
By realizing that the first step to becoming smarter is realizing you know nothing.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.