[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: weed.jpg (8 KB, 305x165)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
are there people here who have never truthfully ever smoked weed? and would you like to?
>>
>>63112279
I smoked weed for the first time at the age of 28, and it was every bit as bland and unpleasant as I always thought it would be. Smoking pot is the ultimate normalfag activity. Now, taking a fuckton of edibles and having a full blown psychedelic trip, on the other hand...
>>
>>63112279
>are there people here who have never truthfully ever smoked weed?
jep, me. never had any friends to introduce me into this
>and would you like to?
no, not really
>>
>>63112298
Yeah, it's a pretty overrated drug, honestly.
The irony is that it's taboo-ness in so many conservative places probably makes it more of a "gateway drug" that boomers want it to be, when really it should be seen on the same level or lower than alcohol, an abusive substance that's socially accepted in basically every country.
It's literally just sillygrass. There's no need for it to be as big of a deal as it is for everyone.
>>
>>63112279
i never tried it. weed stinks and i don't like to smoke. also by now i've done much harder drugs so i don't think i'd really find the effects that interesting.
>>
>>63112367
>some reddit talking points about muh conservative boomers
Ok, zoombot.
>>
>>63112279
i must be a light weight or something because that shit gave me mild psychosis and threw me into a pretty bad existential crisis. i haven't touched weed since then and stay away from anything harder as i'm scared i will lose my mind if i do
>>
>>63112396
shut up weednigger, your drug doesn't make you interesting
thanks for listening to my ted talk
>>
>>63112422
>dumb nigger fails at basic reading comprehension
>replies to imaginary characters in his head
>>
>>63112279
I did once and it sucked. During the experience my mind was less chaotic and I was getting vertigo. That isn't worth the pain in the lungs, throat, and eyes, nor is it worth the trouble of obtaining weed and avoiding being caught with it. I ate a weed brownie on another occasion maybe a week after and it was the worst experience of my life with consequences that lasted for months afterwards
>>
File: 532623.jpg (7 KB, 259x194)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>63112477
>I ate a weed brownie on another occasion maybe a week after and it was the worst experience of my life with consequences that lasted for months afterwards
Pitiful.
>>
File: 1612321902831.jpg (295 KB, 1872x1872)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>63112279
I've never used any drugs or drank alcohol and never want to. Those are made by Jews for the normalsheeple, not for me.

Besides, I already destroy my health enough via sleep deprivation and poor diet. I really don't need to waste money, energy and health on something so pointless.
>>
>>63112367
>A wild NPC appears
>>
>>63112279
Bro weed smoke is basically like oxygen to me I smoke it all day everyday. It makes me like a better person and I'm smarter too because of it. I started thanks to my boy Joe Rogan and his amazing podcast I even got some kettle bells and a years supply of alpha brain too. But weed is gods (if there is a god maybe look under a microscope after you smoke some weed heh heh yeah!) But its like gods main plant. In the bible it talks about a plant that like cures everything and weed is it! It cures cancer and everything. Plus weed is not addictive at all I know I'm not addicted to it I might smoke it alot but I swear I'm not addicted to it. If i didnt have any id be just like "whatever" you know. But yeah weed is aweeesome
>>
>>63112411
>>63112477
Yeah its not for everyone and the retards that act like it's harmless don't know what they're talking about. I have a family history of schizophrenia and after about a year of smoking the shit fucking cooked me for some time, I remember having psychosis multiple times and even thinking about touching it now gives me anxiety. The fucking scent alone can send me psychotic, now diagnosed as schizophrenic which kicked off because of weed. I'm not trying to say it's bad for everyone just that it's not good for everyone especially if you have a family history of mental illness. The trips were intense and to this day I can't handle other drugs with psychedelic properties, all I have left is the drink to get fucked up on and actually enjoy the high
>>
I've been taking cannaoil everyday for the last 3 months. Smoking a bowl does nothing for me now. Waiting for an oven thermometer to come in the mail so I can cook the half oz I have left into more oil
>>
>>63112633
Bro you dont know what your talking about weed is gods main plant it cures cancer and all that stuff you must be smoking k2 or some shit
>>
>>63112298
I take a bunch of edibles every day lol :). Yeah so true makes me feel sorry for the dabbers who are missing out on edibles cause its literally different; trick is do both!
>>
>>63112661
Please fuck off, retard. You do not have permission to respond to my posts.
>>
i smoke everyday. i wish i didnt. i dont even enjoy it other than listening to music. people who say it isnt addictive are straight up lying. its really hard to come off after doing it often, i never thought i'd get addicted to it. i cant sleep without it but it stops my dreams and i like dreaming
>>
>>63112633
When I ate that weed brownie I started seeing colorful animated geometric shapes overlaying my vision. I started feeling numb across my whole body then suddenly there was a lot of pain moving from my limbs to my chest. I felt like I was dying. For the next few months I felt pure despair unlike anything I've felt before. I was crying all the time, couldn't really eat food without spitting it out, felt constant tightness in the chest and so on. I wanted to kill myself really badly but I decided to wait it out and see if anything would change. It took 3 months
>>
>>63112832
>I started seeing colorful animated geometric shapes overlaying my vision. I started feeling numb across my whole body then suddenly there was a lot of pain moving from my limbs to my chest. I felt like I was dying.
Sounds like a good trip to me. Imagine having such a fragile psyche that it takes you 3 months to get over it...
>>
>>63112279
Never done any drugs nor drank alcohol. I think something in my childhood might've warped my relationship with substances because now any time I'm around them/offered the opportunity/or even just know of someone drinking/smoking I get super uncomfortable and anxious. My chest feels kinda heavy, my throat feels like it's closing up, I get sort of nauseous, and I stop talking and try to find a way out of the situation. It's started to affect my relationship, as my girlfriend loves drinking and smoking weed and does so every weekend. She understands I don't want to and would never force it on me, but just knowing she does it and getting the occasional text about it when she's drunk makes me panicky. And for some reason after the initial discomfort subsides and I just get super angry about the whole situation, both her drinking and my weird ass aversion to it. I've never mentioned this to her, but the whole situation has been driving me insane lately.
>>
>>63112945
I was like that until I was convinced by my "friends" to try them. It was a shit experience and I don't get why people like it so much. Painkillers feel good but shit like weed and alcohol is garbage
>>
I smoked weed only once with a good friend, everything was fine at first but then I started having a panic attack and felt like I was stuck in a dream/time loop. In the moment that shit is terrifying. Thankfully my friend tried his best to defuse the situation as best as he could. I was moving my hands and legs in repetitive motions for some reason. like tapping my foot and moving my hand around like I was turning a crank.
>>
>>63112279
I've tried smoking twice, felt really depressed and went back home to cry in peace
I'm willingful to give another shot in form of edibles or oils but I'm not interest in smoking again

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.