[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1570822235470.jpg (196 KB, 988x925)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
is prom racist?
>>
>>63112339
Prom isn't racist, people are.
>>
>>63112339
Holy fuck look at that nigger's chin!
>>
>>63112339
>racism
Why is everyone refusing to admit that the problem is lookism?
>>
Before I read the article I already know what they are going to say

Prom is racist because white people have money to spend on limos and dresses and black people don't. No, this isn't racism, it's socioeconomic. That's capitalism for you, it fucking sucks.

>t. business owner (before anyone calls me a commie)
>>
>>63112339
Yea you got the white dresses and the white floors white walls and all the white people and mountain dew white out and the powdered sugar they put on funnel cakes, tell me what color is it? Red? No. Blue? Nope. White? Thats white..uhh I mean right *ahem*. And you got uhhh white uhh w-white umm... this is the only way the white man can dance with a scheduled time and place hes not free like the black man walking down the street with his headphones in bopin around on the sidewalk. Y'all caint do dat.
It's only us the black race.
>>
>>63112443
Kekkitus
>>
>>63112339
I was the guy that thought the whole thing was fucking retarded, would rather just hang out with some acquaintances or whatever and have some booze that way. Should have just stayed with the WASP normalfags.
>went to the dinner dance though, won a flat screen that I gave to my brother
>>
>>63112339
>4 words or less
Never trust nigger chins.
>>
>>63112339
i didn't go to prom because nobody to go for and it seemed like a waste of money (+ why would an incel go anyway). im black
>>
>>63112420
more like t. larping communist nigger
>>
>>63112522
those identical trailing integers tell me your insight is genuine
>>
>>63112339
why should any incel on here care about prom? You should hope that prom gets banned so future incels dont have to go through the embarrassment of going to prom alone or skipping it
>>
File: NegaChin.jpg (214 KB, 945x1535)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>63112339
look out, its the nigga chin!
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (41 KB, 640x480)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>63112371
ITS THE NIGGA CHIN
>>
>>63112339
Errythang rayciss, wyteboi.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.