[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I cannot fathom how such creatures exist. Surely anyone in such a state would be intelligent enough to kill themselves? I don't understand how some people can be so dumb as to over-consume. small bit of self-restraint is all that is needed to stop you from gorging your fat pie-hole full of unneeded calories. Do they hate themselves? Surely it is obvious that if their genetics have led them down such a dark, insidious path, they would be better off dead, as they should not be passing those genetics on to future generations, generations which, we will rely on, to maintain the dignity of the human race as a whole.
>>
>>63112426
worry about your pathetic life
>>
File: lauch123.jpg (78 KB, 1440x810)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>63112426
>I cannot fathom how such creatures exist. Surely anyone in such a state would be intelligent enough to kill themselves? I don't understand how some people can be so dumb as to over-consume. small bit of self-restraint is all that is needed to stop you from gorging your fat pie-hole full of unneeded calories. Do they hate themselves? Surely it is obvious that if their genetics have led them down such a dark, insidious path, they would be better off dead, as they should not be passing those genetics on to future generations, generations which, we will rely on, to maintain the dignity of the human race as a whole.

t.
>>
>>63112426
Because they are funny and make us feel better about ourselves. Stop being a cringe pseud.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.