[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Men today aren't depressed: they're just being treated badly. That's not mental illness, it makes sense to feel bad when people are taking advantage of you and belittling your problems. If you genuinely like this situation there would be something wrong with you.
>>
>>63112569
>Men today aren't depressed: they're just being treated badly. That's not mental illness, it makes sense to feel bad when people are taking advantage of you and belittling your problems. If you genuinely like this situation there would be something wrong with you.
grow up
>>
>>63112612
Thanks simp bot. I appreciate people proving me right and giving me attention.
>>
>>63112569
>Men today arent depressed: theyre just being treated badly.
No, they are just making it all up as an excuse for their mistakes
>it makes sense to feel bad when people are taking advantage of you and belittling your problems.
No, if people take advantage of you then its because you deserve it, feeling bad wont fix anything.
>>
>>63112569
The thing about depression is that it outlives its triggers and becomes self-perpetuating regardless of one's life circumstances.
>>
>>63112569
Make better friends and youll be treated better
>>
>>63112569
>they're just being treated
Men who want to be treated better should download grindr and get TOPPED
>>
>>63112612
>execute normalnigger-cliches.exe
>>63112962
>>63113008
Pure spam.
>>
>>63112569
The fact you think depression actually exists shows your normalgroid programming. Whats the test for depression again retard?
>>
File: 1608744708024.png (10 KB, 194x259)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>63113043
>The fact you think depression actualIy exists shows your normalgroid programming. Whats the test for depression again retard?
>>
>>63113029
It really is spam. It lacks anything critical or original or novel in it. Honestly it doesn't even come close to being salient rebuttals. It only exists to upset people. I winder often how groups might just be spamming this garbage just ti inflame people's rage at eachother. I mean lots of trolls exist, so it's not far fetched of a concept that they are well, trolling.
>>
>>63113058
No surprise you are from Reddit lol
>>
I didn't think this post would make so many redditors seethe like this. Almost all the responses are sincerely lacking in humanity and testosterone and literally prove the statements i made in the op. It's not surprising to hate people for responding like this. I think that's the explicit intend of their authors.
>>
>>63113071
They're not trolling. They're simply acting out their social programming. When these automatons see something that contradicts the mainstream social narrative, they start feeling a growing sense of unease that can only be relieved by spouting a preprogrammed line. This mechanism exists to socially ostracize other automatons that step out of line, but it's not conscious, so they keep acting out these impulses even in context where it makes no sense. These creatures just aren't human.
>>
>>63113071
Pretending to be depressed or blaming others for your lifestyle is the most normal and unoriginal thing you could engage in to be honest
>>
>>63112962
>No, they are just making it all up as an excuse for their mistakes
>No, if people take advantage of you then its because you deserve it, feeling bad wont fix anything.
Is that victim blaming I see? Not very feminist of you anon, be better
>>
>>63112569
>>63113095
I'm surprised too, recently there has been a lot of people explicitly trying to say the opposite of traditional r9k culture, it's fishy as fuck. I agree with what you said though, modern society treats men like shit, as disposable. We live in a gynocentric society and ironically, the only way for women to maintain this power structure is to maintain the myth that women are still the disadvantaged sex. Their goal isn't equality anymore, it's to create a society that favors women as much as possible, regardless of how badly it impacts men.
>>
>>63113144
To be fair, men are pretty useless to society and dont really participate in it
>>
>>63113095
>lacking in humanity and testosterone
Lmao are you retarded?
>>
>>63112569
Western men are depressed because they arent allowed to rape women, enslave people, kill strangers or beat children anymore. Male happiness is predicated on being cruel towards others. This is why nobody really gives a fuck about men being depressed and unhappy, because the only way most men know how to be happy is through brutalising others and making others unhappy, and you already got away with it for thousands of years, until everyone had enough of it. You deserve to be depressed.
>>
>>63112649
he would be a MGTOW bot. why reply if you are not going to observe what you reply to? kys tranny
>>
>>63113256
LMFAO. What a fucking retard
>>
>>63113257
>kys tranny
So edgy.
>>
>>63112569
Correct. "Mental illness" is a massive cope. Inb4 trannies and cuckbots reply
>muuuuh I want you dead for thinking this
Pure cope, you fell for the mental illness meme because it excuses you from making changes in your life
>>
>>63113141
>Is that victim blaming I see?
Yeah, but I only assert these opinions because I feel depressed myself and like to pretend it isnt real
Even this post here shows that Im just trying to make you feel sorry for me, and and the fact that Im calling myself out on it is an attempt to make you think its ok that Im doing this
>>
Reminder that women are not capable of empathy, and that it is moral and just to inflict suffering on women. You do you, king.
>>
>>63112569
yeah and if you take a stand against it, other guys/doormats just call you a fag instead of allying with you. it's just bullshit that women want to compete with men but never cooperate, like it's totally okay with most parents that their daughter gets molested by her much older teacher for better grades or a selfless guy has to likely spend his life totally alone and it's totally okay for "a woman's journey" to be her slutting around at the finish line until some unwitting guy promises her half of his personal belongings plus alimony, if his personal belongings aren't impressive enough, otherwise he could just be her drug dealer that pimps her out or abusive manipulator, two of those three paths actually guarantee loyalty and i guess it's good news for scum guys that it's the two cheapest ones
>>
>>63113191
>t. Femoid with a body count in the 30s
>>
>>63113365
yeah, i remember god said something like
>you girls are such shitters, I'm going to make everything about you suck and your bodily functions will be painful, but i will let your hair smell nice and that's about it
>>
>>63113375
>yeah and if you take a stand against it, other guys/doormats just call you a fag instead of allying with you. it's just bullshit that women want to compete with men but never cooperate, like it's totally okay with most parents that their daughter gets molested by her much older teacher for better grades or a selfless guy has to likely spend his life totally alone and it's totally okay for "a woman's journey" to be her slutting around at the finish line until some unwitting guy promises her half of his personal belongings plus alimony, if his personal belongings aren't impressive enough, otherwise he could just be her drug dealer that pimps her out or abusive manipulator, two of those three paths actually guarantee loyalty and i guess it's good news for scum guys that it's the two cheapest ones
fag
>>
>>63113396
Men usually have higher body counts, and I am a man who has had sex yes. You will never be a woman
>>
>>63113446
The average body count of the two sexes (in heterosexuals) will always be effectively equal (probably slightly higher in women, due to higher male mortality). The median body count, on the other hand, is almost surely higher in women.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.