[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do so many anons here still vehemently deny that femanons are real? Whenever you mention femanon they say femanons dont exist and act as if this board is somehow only accessible to men. I personally know that femanons do come here, I have interacted with several that have provided proof, eg timestamped pics, vocaroos, discord voice chat. Getting one to add you on discord is really not so difficult. Why is it so hard to believe for some people that women come here?
>>
>>63112704
Femanons exist, but fembots do not. Furthermore, the distinction between the two is irrelevant, as whether or not they exist, they should be fucking off to faceberg or twatter where they're wanted.
>>
Femanons cannot be depressed, so they should leave.
>>
>>63112704
>Why do so many anons here still vehemently deny that femanons are real?
It's funny, why else?
>Whenever you mention femanon they say femanons dont exist and act as if this board is somehow only accessible to men. I personally know that femanons do come here, I have interacted with several that have provided proof, eg timestamped pics, vocaroos, discord voice chat. Getting one to add you on discord is really not so difficult. Why is it so hard to believe for some people that women come here?
Anon everyone already knows this, I have met plenty of woman here. They just do it cause it's entertaining. That being said most people say fembots do not exist, which implies that they are not robots since they don't have the same experience as them.
>>
>>63112704
Because I dont wanna talk with girls.
I think girls dont belong on the internet they should study or talk with their irl friends or something.
>>
File: 1456234377669.png (120 KB, 338x314)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>I have interacted with several that have provided proof, eg timestamped pics, vocaroos, discord voice chat.

Nigga post some proof
>>
>>63112720
The types of girls who come to this board are often quite troubled/mentally ill. Come from broken families, have eating disorders, self harm, etc. They have actual problems unlike most robots who are just nerd losers
>>
>>63112704
i wish i could kill all the parasitic women that post here in their vain attempt to gain attention
>>
>>63112720
Women experience depression much more than men
>>
>>63112741
>He doesn't know
Guy's should we tell him?
>>
>>63112764
Good, i hate women.
>>
>>63112704
Femanons aren't real faggot. You have not inherited the spirit and intellectual point if 4chan. If you din't get this then there literally no benefit for you to be on here instead of reddit. Go there.
>>
>>63112797
Reddit is the perfect place for incels honestly
>>
File: 1612182743697.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>63112704
Let me answer that question with a question.
Why are you so determined to prove women lurk here?
Whatever it is you're thinking I guarantee you they do not come here to look for a boyfriend. If they even do come here in the first place.
>>
File: 1611432508281.png (186 KB, 656x802)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>63112770
but men kill themselves more, and i think that's awesome <3
>>
Sex with femanon
>>
>>63112829
Yeah. That's why females can't be depressed. Because they're shit at killing themselves. If they were depressed they'd actually kill themselves right
>>
>>63113271
Anyone who claims to be depressed and still lives is just a hypocrite
>>
>>63113288
Yeah. That's why more women have "depression"
>>
>>63112764
Yeah but if you're a depressed woman people treat you the same. If you're a depressed man everyone leaves you and you have to deal with it yourself. The outcome of this situation is usually suicide
>>
>>63114567
No, men are just more cowardly and always search for a reason for their problems outside and blame other, instead of trying to fix shit.
>>
>>63112704
Femanons are here but they aren't fembots, fembots don't exist. And the girls here aren't worth interacting with at all anyway, they're always underage, e-girls, or friend/orbiter collectors who add half the board.
>>
>>63112704
>Why do so many anons here still vehemently deny that femanons are real? Whenever you mention femanon they say femanons dont exist and act as if this board is somehow only accessible to men.
There is no logical reason for a woman to come to a retarded site like this, anon. It's all men in wigs.
>>
File: 1615554007203.jpg (333 KB, 750x740)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>63112704
Stop fucking LARPING niggers

there is literally no reason for women to come here, you have your boyfriends and betabanks to entertain you, now get the fuck out
>>
>no tits with timestamps
>no femanons
it's that simple
>>
Only schizos believe fembots exist. They take their meds and this idea disappear from their heads
>>
If femanons were real I would have a femanon gf right now.
>>
>>63112829
Thanks roast
>>
I'm 29 y/o and have over 6 figures in crypto, will a femanon be my gf?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.