[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

the wagies are rebelling
>>
File: 1619885120456.jpg (233 KB, 810x1080)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>63510502

good shit, why should an incelibate man wageslave for a corporation?
>>
File: 1606096471133.png (318 KB, 474x465)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>Wagies rebel
>Wagies replaced by robots
And the world was better for it.
>>
>>63510502
Nobody wants to work these shit jobs for the pennies they pay. That's why the faggots advocate to import desperate niggers without dignity to replace us rather than raise wages.
>>
File: 7kIyE0r.png (138 KB, 1600x1200)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>63510502
Fuck these faggot corporations.
Both of these companies could fix this problem instantly by paying an adequate minimum wage.
That's how the market is supposed to work,
The cost of living is rising but their wages are staying the same so they have to raise them in order to keep their workers.
But they refuse to do this and insist on keeping their wages near somalian tier at 7 an hour.
Then they have the ball's to complain about a lack of applications and call people lazy for not wanting the job.
Never give a single penny to these fucks.
Make all your food at home.
>>
>>63510502
It's an artificial shortage. They're hiring less people because legally required minimum wage is skyrocketing. If they have to pay $15 minimum per worker rather than $12 they'll just hire 1 or more less workers per shift to justify the new increase in expense plus the now changed insurance cost because they aren't getting as big of a discount for number of people covered plus some other esoteric nitty gritty so it's more like 2+ people lost per shift. On shifts that had a shortage of staff already by running minimum crew to save costs. So, now 3 shifts isn't viable in places that have night shifts and weekend shifts and 2 shifts isn't viable in places that ran 2 before.
Soon, only small businesses will be able to run 2 shifts and then the big companies will get huffy at their success and they'll do another push to crush the little guys like they always do and then those little guys won't be able to afford 2 shifts and so the death of little business and the middle class continues apace.
>>
>>63510516
Honestly, I want to see this just for the fall out due to it.
>>
>>63510502
I work in food service and it's absolutely brutal right now. I work upwards of 13 hours a day with no breaks, no sitting down, constant work. My coworkers are all quitting around me making It harder and harder. I'd quit if I could afford it.
>>
>>63510516
>>63510675
Rightoids are dumb as dirt.
>>
>>63510502
How about pay your damn employees more to put up with boomers and karens.
>>63510677
Sounds illegal.
>>
>>63510621
Corporations and Jews don't want to raise the minimum wage. Less money for them if they have to pay their employees more. That's why if the minimum wage does increase, greedy corporations and Jews will raise the prices of everything just to "get their money back".
>>
>>63510695
The prices of everything are already being raised with a dogshit minimum wage in place
Virtually everything is significantly more expensive than it was two years ago.
The hyper inflation of the dollar has already begun it's just not "official"
>>
>>63510675
No you don't. Things will get wildly more expensive because those companies will use the immediate entry cost of the switch over and required techs to justify the hike while every other place has to hike their prices up to make ends meet because now their income is fucked from the middle class that will no longer exist.
It'll last for a bit then the depression will occur and now there is no viable way to revive the market like the last few times meaning the global market crashes.
>inb4 dumbass thinks the untrained and semi-retarded populace will somehow win out against trained militaries complete with complimentary equipment, oversight, and support
>>
>>63510714
This. Also, why the fuck would the top see less money? Just have less workers to make up the loss so you're still allocating the same amount of cashflow towards worker income. Same price, less workers. Just make them work hard lol.
>>
>>63510621
>raising wages totally works!
>it wont just make the food cost more, which in turn increases the cost of living at an even faster rate
The solution isn't to just raise the nominal wage. It is to target the crazy inflation at the source.
>>
>>63510723
Anything is better than guaranteed slavery.
>>
>>63510677
quit anyway
>>
>>63510760
There is no way to target inflation without killing the working man. Reduce money in the system by reducing bond prices and increasing interest rates to break the every man and cause job losses OR use internal price and wage control policies(like we are now) to actively fight inflation and break the every man and cause job losses.
Now there are no workers for raging in the wage cage and big companies aren't going to just sit there and accept the concept of rolling over and dying and considering they hold the real power in this relationship they have more options than everyone else does to solve there issues. Now, the country has no jobs permanently as those companies either move to other countries where they can still make money off cheap labor or they automate it all and stick around leeching off a country they no longer benefit. All while the majority of the population starves.
>>
My manager at chipotle is basically begging me to comeback. It sucks, but I need social interaction so I start in 2 weeks
>>
no one wants to work retail either. we are constantly understaffed
>>
>>63510799
It's still guaranteed slavery, you dumbass. You think they'll just wipe their working class out and come out with nothing? No. They'll quash the bullshit and reinstate a harsher system because apparently giving you guys the freedoms you previously enjoyed means you get uppity and bite the hand that feeds. Should some wage rebellion(never happening) ever occur they'll do what damage needs doing to make it end and shove the survivors back into their cages now that they know the new status quo.
>>
File: 1618073149754.jpg (40 KB, 409x409)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>63510892
>No one wants to work anymore, they would rather draw unemployment
>>
>>63510760
How do you target inflation at the source? Introduce rent control? Good luck getting that passed, even in liberal California.
>>
There is no fixing inflation without fucking over the 99% barring population control. Reduced population means the money in the system is split less ways meaning more money per individual to reinvest and less money spent supporting them overall.
It's the only way that doesn't directly fuck over the living conditions or the 99% but that does mean you'll have to convince the majority to stop having kids wholesale. The dumbasses in society will never accept this because they are never going to be capable of accepting or seeing the bigger picture.
>>
come work at Walgreens anon!
>>
>>63510723
I don't think it will be pleasant but I am still interested by the prospect of riots happening over it. I mainly want to see how bad things would have to get before the companies finally compromise a bit, if they do at all.
>>
File: OIP(1).jpg (28 KB, 474x395)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
how is it good for anybody to have a society that enables people to sit around and do nothing and get money for it?
how is it good for a society to encourage people to be lazy and unproductive?

that's the real issue here. people are able to do nothing. people are able to continue living with no employment. that's real fucked up.
>>
>>63510910
this
"freedom" is a relatively new thing in terms of constitution for most of human history. Freedom didn't build ordered civilization it was enslaved labor.
>>
File: BaA8WLZ.gif (607 KB, 800x792)
607 KB
607 KB GIF
>>63510871
I have a theory that this is what the covid vax is secretly about.
They are aiming for depopulation because they know the senerio you just discussed is coming soon and they want to nip as many useless eater's in the bud as possible before it happens to soften the blow.
They'll make it like the flu shot where you have to get one yearly and your lifespan will be shortened with each and every booster shot you get.
Meanwhile they'll unleash new artificially manufactured variants of covid that bypass the previous vaccines and are more deadly/transmissible than the previous batch of variants every year in order to justify the yearly mandatory shots.
The normies will be hunting down the remaining unvaccinated for the "greater good" eventually.
>>
>>63510760
kinda hard to bitch about rising prices when all the stores are straight up closed
>>
>>63511085
>They'll make it like the flu shot where you have to get one yearly and your lifespan will be shortened with each and every booster shot you get.

Sounds good to me. By how much do you think each shot will shorten it by?
>>
File: 1577730922633.jpg (155 KB, 1280x960)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>63510892
>No one wants to work anymore, they would rather draw unemployment
Based
>>
>>63511045
>companies
>compromise
>IE lose money
Never happening. Every single instance, every single one, that has resulted in a loss of income for them they have countered with internal policy changes and strong arm governments to cover the loss and create more income hence why we're where we are now.
It will just be riots, riots will be put down, stricter living is enforced on everyone, companies make yet more money, repeat until they own everything.
There is no unified group that has as much resources or powers as they do not even at a governmental level and you'll never convince the entire human population to sacrifice modern living for stone age living and to never again have a thought of greed or getting ahead of others again which would be the only way to starve out the companies.
>>
>>63511056
more like a society that allows you to hone your strengths and build a career instead of flipping burgers for a minimum wage
>>
File: IMG_6317.webm (175 KB, 250x243)
175 KB
175 KB WEBM
>>63511085
>The normies will be hunting down the remaining unvaccinated for the "greater good" eventually.
the sooner the better
>>
>>63511056
what's fucked up is working full time and still not being able to afford a single bed apartment. it's not the common worker that caused this situation. it's greedy employers and greedy landlords squeezing out our blood for pennies. and now that workers have had a single moment of respite, corporations are already spewing propaganda to shame workers into accepting their old fates again.
>>
>>63511085
Exceptionally doubtful. WAY WAY too much risk for excess runaway and relying on shit not to mutate which it always fucking does. It also means you run the risk of having a random immune group which means you're rolling the dice on the group that will inherit the future which is also retarded. These hypothetical people are smart enough to enact such a system but somehow magically retarded enough not to see even one let alone all the pitfalls of it? It just doesn't pan out, anon.
Better to do something like selective processing, of which there are a variety of means eugenics being only one of them, so you ensure the right groups make it forward and the poor value groups fade out in ways they can't effectively stop that way you ensure your future groups will produce people that are genetically varied enough to not be wiped out by one small disease, smart enough to keep society running and occasionally pop out smarties to run the rest, contained enough to ensure no easy slip-back, and won't produce too many smarties for the system to handle.
It's easier to produce than you think. Economic capabilities and class mobility is one way to ensure it occurs because now the smarties can claw their way up and stay there longer and the less desirables die off more and more as their access to resources is slowly choked out ensuring the remainder are those that are good enough to scrape by and those that are good enough to claw to the top and stay there. If the top boys birth retards they matriculate down and leaving a seat for a new lowbie to climb into all while ensuring genetic variance occurs via people being people.
And no, that is not what is occurring now. What is occurring is a naturally occurring system that crops up when humanity continues apace the way it has. It could be converted over but the current system is WAY too messy for it to occur or for it to have been designed.
>>
>>63511167
Doubtful. If those people had the actual internal drive to further themselves they'd have been using the system to do so already rather than run from it.
Yes, being free of the system allows for a greater allowance for this to occur but allowing people to do something hard and that takes serious effort and them actually doing it are 2 wildly different things.
The vast majority of the population are lazy, anon. Not even in a bad way but in a way of why spend the time and resources on doing something that is now no longer needed to be done to survive.
If that wasn't the case every current NEET would be out there getting jacked and becoming chads now that there is no obstacle to self improving freely.
>>
When is the Labor shortage businesses are supposed to raise wages so they can get the staff they need.

But all these businesses have this entitlement cheap labor. Like you feel they can pay a very low wage and somebody will come and take that job. With illegal immigration clamped down, there are too many jobs available for people and only the business is willing to pay more but what is now an uncommon resource (people) are able to get that resource.
>>
>>63511345
no no no, when workers are forced to negotiate down then it's GOOD COMPETITION. when businesses have to start offering better terms then it's BAD COMPETITION
>>
>>63511345
>entitlement cheap labor.

Our entire system runs off this, whether it's domestic or manufacturing in third world shit holes.
>>
>tfw you were applying to retail chains in the recession in 2009
>tfw no one would even give you an interview to even mop their floors
FUCK OFF RETAIL BITCHES
>>
it's almost like some dude in the 1800s with a big old beard formulated ideas on the tendency for the rate of profit to decline, meaning capitalism will cave in on itself
>>
>>63511382
It can only run off that because they're allowed to import cheap labor and use illegal labor.

This is one of the reasons that entry level positions require multiple years of experience, so they can take more qualified candidates from outside of the country and pay them less. Instead of actually taking on someone who is entry level and training them.

The majority of people responsible for these decisions got jobs they were in no way qualified or trained for and rose through the ranks on seniority alone
>>
File: 1620028505889.gif (1.05 MB, 480x270)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
"we want you to continue to risk your life daily, after a year of it"
>>
>>63511410
Yes, and now you understand why the establishment supports globalization and immigration. They don't give a shit about identity politics or brown people. They care about maintaining the access to cheap labor.
>>
>>63511402
Fuck dead white men.
>>
>NOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT EXPLOIT YOU ANY MORE
>>
>>63511434
Damn anon I'm not sure if you'd even be welcome on /d/.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (59 KB, 655x527)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Why don't they simply raise the pay?
>>
>>63511483
because they're greedy capitalists
>>
>>63511419
>It's an artificial shortage. They're hiring less people because legally required minimum wage is skyrocketing. If they have to pay $15 minimum per worker rather than $12 they'll just hire 1 or more less workers per shift to justify the new increase in expense plus the now changed insurance cost because they aren't getting as big of a discount for number of people covered plus some other esoteric nitty gritty so it's more like 2+ people lost per shift. On shifts that had a shortage of staff already by running minimum crew to save costs. So, now 3 shifts isn't viable in places that have night shifts and weekend shifts and 2 shifts isn't viable in places that ran 2 before.
>Soon, only small businesses will be able to run 2 shifts and then the big companies will get huffy at their success and they'll do another push to crush the little guys like they always do and then those little guys won't be able to afford 2
Domestic birthrates are shit, what other choice do they have but to embrace "diversity"?
>>
>>63511483
because they know if they dont they can force the gov to enact a cheaper solution
>>
>>63511553
The reason domestic birthrates are shit is because it's too expensive to have a family. How are you supposed to start a family in your mid-20s when you're probably not even done with school yet (since higher education is now required to get a decent job) are likely saddled with tens of thousands in student loan debt and houses cost $500k? That's not even touching on the cultural aspects
>>
>>63510516
>And the world was better for it.
I can't wait to welcome in our AI overlords.
>>
>>63510502
what if they paid workers a little more?
>>
>>63511605
You want to pay more for your big macs huh, tubby?
>>
>>63511605
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUH SHEKELERINOS
>>
>>63511605
If everyone is paid more and raw production remains at the same level, there would be more currency in circulation. At the end of the day, only inflation is increased. Not the standards of living of your average Joe.
>>
>>63510502
Wagies need to get back in their cagies
>>
>>63511631
Also this.

>>63511605
The increased costs will be passed to consumers.
>>
>>63510502
>People don't want to work minimum wage jobs due to low pay and stress
>Add more stress and continue to underpay the ones that stay
Before you fucks start bitching
>More minimum wage and better hours mean that wagies would have more free time and thus money will go back into the economy
>Companies will still need to compete so any price changes would be small
>If minimum wage kept up with inflation it would be around 21 dollars so 15 is underselling
>>
>>63511715
See (originally)
>>63511638
>>
>>63511715
Bruv, just make more shit for everyone. Or get rid of some amount of the pop and make the same amount of shit. eazy
>>
I've worked a lot of different jobs and the one thing they all haven in common is I only work 5 hours. Anything more than 5 hours is just me killing time. Anyone who's still working after 5 hours either has too much to do or is wasting time.
>>
>>63511631
>>63511694
prices have already been going up
>>
>>63511750
see >>63511741

The moon is crying.
>>
>>63510502
Expect violent crime in the coming decade to be similar to the 70s & 80s.
>>
>>63510910
Have fun being a cuckold, I guess.
>>
>>63511056
>not wanting to be a underpaid burger flipper is bad
I hate americans and theie awful work culture
>>
File: 1388077317489.jpg (120 KB, 500x500)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>63511776
Expect Robertcop 2 to become real.
>>
File: 3498.jpg (101 KB, 800x600)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
the death of the american dream
>>
>>63511872
RIP freedom birb
>>
Maybe people are tired of having to wear a mask while working.
>>
>>63511631
>>63511638
>>63511654
>>63511694
if fewer big macs are sold because the price has to go up to entice young people to actually make the big macs, then the labor supply will reach equilibrium faster.
>>
>>63511715
Okay, now how do you make that money appear WITHOUT increasing inflation and prices and not reducing the income of the top brass running the show?
>>
>>63511434
lmaaoooo
>>
>>63511925
Wrong. Less big macs sold means less income for the business means less money to use for pay means less jobs because you have to cut the fat.
>>
>>63511928
gold/oil/crypto backed currency. the federal reserve's going ham, printing money like crazy, so no shit it's worth less and less. guess it's time to line up for the soup kitchen lolz, heat up the furnace with money as tinder.
>>
>>63512138
>gold/oil
Gold standard stopped being a thing for a reason. Oil is basically in the same boat as are any material standards.
>crypto
HA! Buy some NFTs to.
>>
>>63511590
>and houses cost $500k
Lol that's actually a bargain.
Don't know where you got such an inexpensive price.
>>
>>63510677
That's not legal, my dude. They are obligated by law to give you breaks, especially when you're working those kinds of hours.
>>
Look at this hwite cheapskate and laugh.
>>
>>63510502
No one wants to work shit jobs when unemployment and COVID bucks are happening
>>
>>63510892
>no one wants to work retail either. we are constantly understaffed
That's not the case here where I live. Well, they are understaffed often, but that's because they don't want to hire enough people.
Here we have literally 1000 people applying for one job, in basically any field that doesn't require education.
I'm not joking. I know people who manage gas stations, grocery stores etc who get hundreds and hundreds of applications for one listing as a cashier. Stories like these even show up in the local newspaper quite often. And yet nobody cares. The politicians just keep bragging about how low the unemployment is, when that number is clearly fake because a bunch of conditions apply. Oh, you haven't worked in the last year, well then you're no longer unemployed. Oh, you work 2 hours a week but want a full time job, well then you are not unemployed. Oh, you are in university but want a side job to make ends meet, well then you're not unemployed. Etc.
>>
>>63510621
Problem isn't minimum wage it's inflation and keysian economics. The literally have literature about why inflation is good which is wrong on so many levels.
>>
File: Communist Chad.jpg (139 KB, 848x1000)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
This is the most Based timeline.
>>
>>63512761
This is basically what's happening where I live. My retail job does have times where it's understaffed, but we have no problem finding new people (most of the time). We're definitely not as horribly off as a lot of you guys are saying, jeez. I will admit, though, the measurements for unemployment is really dumb. With how they have to twist the definition for who is or isn't unemployed, they might as well put employment at 100% because it seems like they're just making the statistics up in a way that looks good to them.
>>
>>63512810
If weed became federally legal with delivery services in every state it would be absolute kino
>>
File: 1591060704274.png (454 KB, 720x720)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
fellas, you think If I caused enough of a ruckus at work and got fired I could hop back onto unemployment?, I mean I got a job 18$ a hour but ya know... if there just going to keep handing out free money then why not?, I was on unemployment 3 months ago but i got off for a job because I had thought the stimmys would stop but it seems like they are just going to keep coming so what are the chances I can hop back onto government gibs, would I be able to fuck around till I get fired and then claim covid fucked me so i can get more stimmy money or no? kinda getting tired of this shit, why should I work when I can get free money.
>>
>>63510513
Because something something
>Le cringe commies

In truth classcucks are lower than the worms that writhe around in shit
Which is why so many people look down on Americans who are the most classcucked people to ever exist desu
>>
>>63510760
>American workers will unironically argue against earning higher wages
The most cucked populace on this green beautiful Earth
Trying to figure out if you are a high schooler or another smol biz fag that survives off your parents money
>>
>>63510996
>Unironically massacre Americans to ensure you never hurt the profits of the exact same US companies that completely fucked over Americans 40 years ago and kept going
Shit like this is why Americans dont deserve rights and arguably dont have any
>>
>>63512837
>With how they have to twist the definition for who is or isn't unemployed, they might as well put employment at 100%
Exactly. And by the way, they do the same with the definition of inflation. It's a total farce. And people don't seem to care and it never gets any attention.
Practically everything increases in price by like 10% to 20% per year, especially the big ticket items like housing prices, food, etc, yet inflation is still somehow only like 1%.
>>
>>63511827
Americans will argue until they are blue in the face why you should work for an entire day and still not have a wage you can afford your rent with

Americans are really just cattle shaped like people
>>
>>63512983
They mean the inflation of stock prices and funny money on the market
Americans are so retarded that they will place greater importance on what happens with speculative investments that produce nothing over what happens in their day to day lives
>>
>>63510996
Or they could stop paying CES's and VP's millions of dollars a year, and start paying the workers. A thought.
>>
>>63513024
A stupid thought because you know it will never happen. The second you try and make it happen they'll slap your bitch ass for even trying to touch them and make everyone's lives worse in the process.
>>
>>63512915
dude its gonna end soon. I'd keep the job for now, and if im ever underemployed, I'll just apply for unemployment benefits anyways.
>>
>>63513040
>The second you try and make it happen they'll slap your bitch ass for even trying to touch them and make everyone's lives worse in the process.
Cuck logic
Life will inevitably get worse anyway and the OP makes that clear
So either you die on your feet or you die on your knees
And fuck dont you burgers care about your cucked freedom or are you ready to admit it doesnt actually exist in any real way for most people?
>>
Should I fill out some applications for the laughs?
I was looking to buy a home and now retail agents have been blowing up my phone daily for over a month. I wonder how desperate the local chains are here.
>>
>>63513010
>They mean the inflation of stock prices and funny money on the market
No. Because all assets, like stocks, also increase in price by like 10 to 20% per year. So that's not how they come up with the magical 1% inflation number.
This is why the rich get richer. The value of their assets increase every year. Meanwhile the wage for wagies hardly every increases.
Use this to your benefit. Live frugally and invest as much of your income as possible. That's how you get off this ride, that's how you become independent.
>they will place greater importance on what happens with speculative investments that produce nothing over what happens in their day to day lives
Kinda true, but not really. Of course the rich and people in power will protect their investments. And the plebs know that the job market goes to shit if the stock market goes to shit, so they want to keep it up. But beyond that the plebs don't really give a fuck because they have no investments, except maybe a home and they obviously don't mind higher home prices in that case.
>>
>>63512915
Not going to work. I yelled at my boss and he just got a supervisor to talk to me and say I hurt his feelings. Dudes are hurting for help bad.
>>
>>63513040
You take money from one area and out it in another. Obviously, if these people aren't performing well and are causing workers to leave these large corporations, they aren't doing their job the right way. Cut their wages.
>>
>>63512915
If it wasn't documented, yes, you could.
>>
>>63513040
this guy's a cuck lmao
there is a handful of them and millions of cucked workers
if the workers stopped being cucked they could overpower them
>>
>>63513202
I told you mate
Americans are quite possibly the most cucked people in existence
Most working classes that get such a fucking raw deal actually fight back
Theyll even fight back against business owners and states that actually WILL kill them pretty much without hesitation
And even Euros who have a much better deal than Americans will regularly fight their employers to preserve their rights or get an even better deal?

But Burgers?
They just turn the other cheek and say
>Thank you sir may I have another?
So much for muh freedom loving rebels
Lmao
>>
>Scarcity determines the value of commodities
>Labor is scarce
>Johnston, should we pay more for labor?
>Never McMichaels, just let the business go to trash
Have they just never encountered this before?
>>
>apply at restaurant
>work there a week
>quit
>repeat at other restaurant

im gonna work at like 20 restaurants this summer. watch.
>>
>>63513315
god whenever i realized i can just quit and not show up if htey are being mean to me kek so funny. Simple just dont use that restaurant as a reference??
fuck em lmao
>>
>>63510502
and that's only a good thing, fuck fast food
>>
>>63513251
We've had decades of illegal immigration to suppress wages, so they're just going to wait till they can weasel out of paying workers some other way, like with automation or H1B visas.
>>
>>63513343
>Reference
These are a myth
>>
>>63510502
Maybe they should pay more than $5 an hour.
>>
>>63513360
well not here they arent
>>
>>63513355
fast food places are literal garbage litter in an already ugly city
>>
>>63510646
Why are they desperately trying to hire people at the minimum wage, then? They are literally paying people to take an interview.
>>
File: 1587322359314.png (130 KB, 258x544)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>63510502
This shit is actually real, today I went to baskin robins to get a milkshake and there was only two people and the entrance was closed, took me years to get it. I'm glad wagies are finally rebelling these shitty jobs.
>>
I work retail and they are really going all out trying to find people.
Several raises to compete with other retail places in the area raising their pay.
Benefits increased and available after the first month rather then the first 6.
All kinds of employ appreciation perks and parties.
Even added on significantly to the quarterly bonuses.

Even after all that we still can't hire enough to get full staffed and the few new people we do snag tend to leave after the first two weeks or earlier.

I just hope my nest egg will be enough for when the other shoe drops and inflation hits the consumer market full force.
I really need to get out of cash but don't have enough to get into real estate. Only got like 6 months in silver as far a expenses.
I am getting more and more worried as more and more money is printed off and we get closer and closer to lockdowns ending. Shit is going to be ugly and most people aren't prepared at all.
>>
>>63510502
>boomers say if you don't the job then quit!
>boomers now wonder why no one is serving their food or why it takes a long time to get their orders

Americans or mostly boomers aren't very smart. People should respect employees and pay them better or else no fucking service dumbass.
>>
>>63510502
They supported BLM so I don't give a fuck
>>
>>63510516
unfortunately robots are retards an all these companies have wasted untold millions getting ripped off and misold to by tech companies
>>
>>63510694
Most food places have you sign a document where you waive your breaks if it's too busy. You don't have to sign it, in fact, they can't force you to sign it and they can't not hire you for not signing it, but wagies just sign everything put in front of them when their hired.

No joke, and it's legal if they did
>>
>>63511056
Then raise wages, increase benefits, actually provide an incentive to work those jobs. No one wants to bust their ass for 7.25 an hour
>>
>>63511950
Ah, I'm glad you agree that capitalism doesn't work.
>>
perty good tread, some laffs, some in sight fullness
>>
>>63511631
Its hardly more. Look at places in europe where a McDonald's worker makes $20/hr and the price only went up a few cents. Stop listening to corporate propaganda
>>
>>63510502
And businesses should have to pay more.
I'm sick of workers being labeled as "lazy" when they won't accept shitty jobs for shitty pay.
Anyone who blames the employees or the government for this shit is retarded.
This kind of crap is why a NIT or UBI is good, cause then employers won't have an insanely high amount of leverage.
And don't call me a fucking commie you faggots.
>>
File: ER-LfVuXsAAVMCF.png (11 KB, 860x773)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>63511631
Reminder that you're literally a cuck.

I bet you would let your boss fuck your gf/wife if he said it's for the good of the company.
>>
>>63514774
faggot here, fucking commie scum. you make me sick
>*ptoo*
>>
>>63511631
employee pay is a small portion of the cost of running a fast food chain. If you doubled every cook's pay you would only have to increase everything by less than a 20 cents.
>>
>>63514817
do you like shareholder cum or poo in your morning coffee
>>
>>63514817
ngl, I keked

>>63514834
Actual retard commie can't understand bait
>>
>>63514851
Actual retard commie can't understand bait
>>
>>63514774
If people call you a communist whenever you advocate something that benefits workers maybe the communists are actually right and youre just mentally cucked?
>>
>finally decide to get a job
>jumping through all sorts of hoops and going to interviews with employment agencies just to push a fucking lawnmower

Nope. Back to the neet cave.
>>
>>63514886
Government programs isn't communism.
I'm not advocating for worker controlled systems, just that there's a safety net.
Doing so is beneficial overall for productivity and GDP.
A negative income tax is literally a libertarian policy, even though I don't identify as such.
>>
>>63514765
This. Study after study shows that the salary of minimum wage workers has a comparatively miniscule result on inflation of prices. This is because minimum wage workers, despite making up a massive proportion of all workers, make up a miniscule portion of all income and wealth in society. Raising their salaries massively increases their spending power and quality of life while affecting the total amount of the money in the system by almost nothing.

Anyone campaigning against this is either a corporate shill or a deluded cuck
>>
>>63510677
>work upwards of 13 hours a day with no breaks, no sitting down, constant work.
Yeah, assuming you're not an illegal immigrant, call them on that shit.
I worked in restaurants for years and managers/owners always try to pull that shifty shit since a lot of the workers have barely a leg to stand on legally. But if you're a citizen, fuck them. Call them on it or threaten to call department of labor on their asses. Considering your coworkers are all quitting, it's not like they can fire you.
>>
>>63511483
Because they'd rather hire desperate niggers and other assorted subhumans for pennies on the dollar. But then it gets to the point where everyone is too poor and they can't even afford the goods they produce; therefore, producers lose too. Short sighted greed is a bitch. Everyone loses.
>>
>>63510502
So are they all just getting unemployment and COVID relief?

Can't say that I blame them. You literally make more money than min wage just sitting on your ass
>>
>>63510502
>no one wants to work for shit wages at a risk of getting covid
>multimillion-dollar chains would rather close establishments and push their few workers intead of raising their wages
Amazing.
>>
>>63511071
That is true however it's on whitey for employing the most cruel of slaveries, I'd rather be a slave in the middle east during the 1600 than a wagie now, at least I was treated as a human being.
>>
>>63510502
>price of everything skyrockets while pay stays the same
>constantly push the notion that its a lowly revolving door job, pretty much guaranteeing nobody giving a fuck about what they do
>constantly try to jew around everything even if they are a big chain
Sounds like these assholes are getting what was rightfully coming to them.
But above all else
>constantly fucking around with hiring to be (((lean)))
>>63511056
The people at these places will literally be working full time hours but not only are they almost always classed as part time, they are also paid as such. People are finally wising up that these places are shit and not worth the light of day. The issue is not that suddenly nobody wants to work, the issue is that they are all fucking burned out and companies dont want to do any actual change to combat it. Even the illegal immigrant/H1B memes are catching on since they would barely make any money here anymore as opposed to just staying where they are. Christ these fuckers cant even manage to keep a first aid kit half the time, you think people want to work in that?
>>63511085
>normie hunting
Id like to see those soulless muppets try, it would be a /k/ommando wet dream come to life.
>>
>>63511483
They've obviously weighted the risks and benefits of having a shortage over increasing wages and I'm guessing they're saving more money by being terrible people, nothing new.
>>
>>63511556
like what, a Negative Income Tax? i'd sooner put my money on hell freezing over.
>>
>>63516193
>You literally make more money than min wage just sitting on your ass
It's crazy how no government gives money to those who work but don't earn enough, instead of those who choose not to work.
>>
>>63511553
>Soon, only small businesses will be able to run 2 shifts and then the big companies will get huffy at their success
Unless you're talking about family owned enterprise where the workers aren't actually paid a wage, you somehow got it backwards. As you said, the minimum wage is going up, which means that only the large established corporations can afford to pay these wages. Small companies that rely on low cost employees are simply pushed out of existence.
>>
>>63516214
you would have been castrated though...
>>
>>63516772
Don't reason with melodramatic faggots who romanticize last living conditions and contexts of history that they'll never understand just to be edgy and spite le wagies xD
>>
>>63516772
Castration was forbidden, though.
>>
>>63510502
Why cut hours? Why not offer increased overtime pay? Their current staff would snap that right up.
>>
>>63516827
>increase overtime pay

See
>>63511638
>>
>>63516806
>t. no historical perspective
100 years from now, we'll see the working conditions today comparable to slavery, you fool, why do you think today is the ultimate day? Sooner than later your view of the world will be outdated and another historical lens will be used. You're dwelling on the past more than me and you didn't even realise.
>>
>>63516827
because they're already losing money. raising wages is the last thing on their mind.
>>
>>63516869
But money is made through sales. If they close then they aren't making any at all. Keep it open.
>>
>>63516893
yeah, but the operational costs from keeping dying branches on life support can be an overall loss, not to mention the negative customer experiences damaging the chain reputation.
>>
>>63516970
I get you. Maybe they should try incentivising employees to move from less successful areas. If the good places are short on labour like the bad ones, offer staff at the bad ones some cover for housing expenses to encourage them to move. That would probably wind up cheaper in the long run, and ensures they get the good and dedicated staff.
Also a chance to put some sneaky shit about their housing expenses into the contract so that as long as they live in the area they can't work for anyone else.
>>
>>63516863
I don't give a fuck about 100 years from now faggot
>>
>>63510694
>>63510854
>>63512464
>>63516128
It is legal in my state to work so many hours, we are a fire at will state and if I don't stay however long my boss makes me, they can fire me. And breaks are not required in my state. I live in hell basically. My superior often reminds me that he can fire me at will when I request to work shorter shifts
>>
>>63510502
>labor shortage
>cut hours
excuse me what the fuck the what
how is that a shortage
>>
>>63510621
this is objectively true, everyone who disagrees is just a malding poorfag who can't handle that service prices are increasing. If other raw materials increased in price nobody would be shocked, but a labor shortage is all of a sudden the fault of entitled wagies? No, it's a standard market correction. You can make more money doing doordash (if you're a man) or selling nudes (if you're a woman). The system is self-correcting and I for one welcome the $15 tendie future
>>
>>63517090
They're cutting hours due to a shortage of labor. People are quitting, there's nobody to work, they have to cut hours
>>
>>63517090
cut opening hours
>>
Why don't they just double the labor force via immigration? That should cut down on labor shortages and benefit all workers. :)
>>
>>63510996
>without fucking over the 99%
Inflation is better for everyone than deflation
BUT
deflation screws 1% FAR more than 99%.
>>
companies are raising wages. Here in Indiana entry level factory skilled operator jobs are offering $24 / hour starting with 10% 401k match and a starting bonus. A couple years ago entry level was more like $19 / hour
>>
>>63517038
those kinds of benefits to workers would only be feasible if the company didn't also have to pay $15 per hour per worker.
>>
>>63510693
Still more smarter than libtards
>>
>>63510646
anon i don't think you undertand what a labor shortage is
>>
>>63517125
You joke but that's literally what's going to happen
>>
>>63510695
>Corporations and Jews don't want to raise the minimum wage
Corporations already pay their workers above minimum wage just so they can outbid their competition (other corporations). The minimum wage going up indefinitely is the one sure way for corporations to hold a monopoly on cheap workforce. In other words, corporations are perfectly fine with minimum wage increases.
>>
>"those jobs are for teenagers. if you don't like it work somewhere else"
>people leave
>"WTF NOBODY WANTS TO WORK! HOW DARE GUBERMINT GIVE LIVING WAGES WHEN I FIRED THEM!"
>>
File: 1468204489120.png (71 KB, 1456x1108)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>63510502
retailers are desperate for employees in my area, walk-in hiring events everywhere and they are hiring at $9-11/hour
meanwhile the Amazon warehouse hires at $16/hour and Target for $15/hour, neither of which have this employee problem
>>
>>63510502
I'm not even looking for work until September when my neetbux dry up. That is unless they pass another stimulus bill that extends the extra $300 per week. I bet everyone on unemployment is thinking this way.
>>
>>63510502
There are some cute skinny Indian girls with warm friendly voices who sometimes work at the Timmy's I stop at on the way to my high paying job, if they're tired of waging I'd take one as a housewife desu.
>>
>>63517260
if doing nothing pays you the same as working, why work?
>>
>>63517324
Pride. You should feel good about working to be a part of your community and help senior managers buy another yacht.
>>
>>63517324
people want more, they want better cars, more food, travel etc. a basic income should be enough to live a bottom barrel shit tier life
>>
File: 1620058448344.png (360 KB, 566x328)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>63510502
People are talking about inflation and free riders and unemployment and all of this sort of high concept economics shit but the truth of the matter is the reason people aren't taking these jobs is that they're fucking boring and the boomer workplace policies actively make the job worse
I worked at Bass Pro for 2 months and despite the job being the easiest fucking thing I've ever done (literally you basically just had to be a warm body and occasionally press a few buttons on the register)
it was fuckung agony because
>couldn't use your phone or entertain yourself even when the store was empty
>they didn't give us stools and our registers were designed so there was no way to sit comfortably
>the software on everything was 20 years old and had no UX or QA you would waste collective hours fixing mistakes or waiting for it to unfreeze
>the store closing and inventory procedures were massive unoptimized timewasters which made your entire day worse
Now I have a "real" job as a technician for a research project and I'm making basically double what I made. It's "hard work" but instead of making me feel horrible I feel fulfilled.
These entry level burger flipper jobs are literally designed to trap people who are content with living a shitty, mediocre life. It's insidious.
>>
>>63510646
It's not artificial. All of those jobs were stocked with women and brownies who have had a year to find another source of income. Now that the mudbloods are all on welfare and the women are whoring themselves out online, they have no reason to go back to working these shit jobs.
>>
>>63511872
the american dream was never real
>>
>>63517574
It's important to the elites that the poor suffer. Low wage jobs must make the low wage worker miserable. Peasants must be unhappy.
>>
>>63517634
better things are possible
>>
File: images (5).jpg (5 KB, 119x112)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>63517634
Ok Mr Feudalist, but Why?
>>
>>63510677
Do what the other anons are saying while also constantly filling out applications
>>
>>63517656
They get uppity otherwise.
>>
>>63517685
they're already getting "uppity" demanding more humane conditions
maybe if you treated them like humans they'd be more pleasant
>>
>>63517656
I think unhappy is the wrong word. They want people to feel defeated.

The rich want workers to feel like they have no options, there's no escape, there's no opportunity, and that they're lucky to receive the portion of table scraps they get in their meager existence.

The poor are too tired, depressed, overworked, and resource starved to be able to actually have the ability to critically think about their lives and find ways to escape the situation they're in. This creates a cheap, easy to manipulate, and under-educated working class they have complete control over and can be used to expand their own power and wealth.
>>
>>63517656
keeping workers depressed makes them more likely to stay in shitty jobs
>>
>>63517656
Because when you're hot shit, you don't want to look at some scum and see them happy. They shouldn't be happy. Who the fuck do they think they are? You're better than them. YOU are happy, not them.
>>
File: Epstein_Final_Mugshot.png (435 KB, 558x745)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>>63517685
Wrong
>>63517707
Wrong
>>63517713
Wrong
>>63517718
Correct.
The uncomfortable truth nobody would like to admit:
The world is run on Wrath, not Greed.
>>
>>63517520
my point was, why work a job that pays the same as doing nothing
>>
>>63510646
There's a huge shortage in Boise right now and minimum wage is $7.25. They're not hiring less because of wages. Every restaurant in town is hiring right now (or trying to).

It's a real shortage of labor.
>>
>>63517718
>>63517748
I reevaluated my position. You're totally right. People hate seeing other people happy and successful. If they are doing better that means you are doing worse, shame people are so zero sum about everything.
>>
>>63517773
>It's a real shortage of labor.
This means nothing. Has the workforce just vanished into thin air? A higher minimum wage does raise unemployment, but so do neetbux and ronabux.
>>
>>63517855
If by "people" you mean sociopaths and the emotionally stunted
>>
>>63517957
>If by "people" you mean sociopaths and the emotionally stunted
Yeah I mean most people. It's the root of nearly all the problems my country faces politically.

Neither party can stand to see other people who do not look, sound, act, or believe exactly as they do prosper. They would rather the entire system collapse than see someone else succeed who is on the opposite side of the aisle.

This is the only rational explanation I can come up with based on how people have been behaving recently.
>>
File: 1609778892207.png (756 KB, 1280x960)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
Rough times are ahead. Try to keep your head low, fellow NEETs.
>>
>>63518012
Holy mother fucker you summed up politics in America to a T

>raging liberals can't stand to see straight white people succeed in life

>/pol/tards can't stand to see anyone who isn't white clone #391725B succeed

>both parties appeal to these lowest common denominator and every advancement mad to promote the success of one group as viewed as oppression and literally hitler genocide against the other group
>>
>>63518056
*made to
*is viewed
>>
>>63517862
The area is becoming gentrified. Rent is going up and up. Could be that low-wage workers are just leaving Boise for places with lower CoL. It could also be ronabux, yeah.
>>
>>63510502
I really can't wait until fast food places switch over to maximum automation. Just imagine it. Perfectly prepared every time, unlimited special order autism.
>>
File: 1565199113479.png (261 KB, 785x1000)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>63510502
>NOOOOOOO I CAN'T I FIND ANY WORKERINOS TO WORK 60 HOUR WEEKS AT $7/HR NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT IF I WANT TO ATTRACT EMPLOYEES I NEED TO PAY HIGHER WAGERINOS THAT'S COMMUNISM NOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>63517957
Sometimes I wonder if virtue signalling is just how the more confused breed of sociopaths try to fake empathy. They try desperately to appear good, but because they don't feel it, they do these really bizarre, over-the-top things like protecting the rights of murderers and rapists over that of their victims.

Someone argue for or against this, pls:
A sociopath would defend the criminal over the victim because the victim has already suffered. It happened in the past. It doesn't matter. In an attempt to be good, the confused sociopath tries to prevent new suffering being inflicted on the criminal. He doesn't understand that the victim continues to suffer due to memory or trauma. He doesn't understand the desire for revenge.
>>
>>63518118
>Unlimited special order
untrue. if those machines are anything like the way corporate machines are now, they'll be slow, restrictive, and forced to select everything from a narrow list of choices.
>>
>>63518175
All I know is the major fast food places allow you to get ridiculous with customization on their apps, but the retards they have on staff either ignore it or cock it up every time.
>>
>>63518212
the apps are often outdated with what's going on in the actual store. plus the machine will also fuck it up (along with normal orders), pretty much guaranteed.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>63510502
This is only temporary until automation fixes everything.
>>
>>63518232
Buttblasted wagie about to lose his job to a mechanical arm detected
>>
>>63518056
Lmao right??

I feel like I'm insane sometimes. It's like regular people can't see the blatant pandering and hypocrisies in their own echo chamber. Truly baffling to me.

I feel like sometimes I'm the only person that has a shred of empathy and can think somewhat impartially. And I'm a fucking retard. Not feeling great about our future as a nation.
>>
File: wagecuckcage.png (763 KB, 1538x931)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
Only a matter of time now until the wagies are locked in their cagies to stop them escaping.
>>
>>63517086
Dude, how do you put up with that? I've told bosses that they can go fuck themselves for far less, consequences be damned. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
>>
File: 1571793234336.png (121 KB, 392x348)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>Been NEET for 7 years after realizing there's nothing to work for and collapse was inevitable

See I'm not lazy. I'm just ahead of the curve.
>>
>>63518733
Are you preparing for the apocalypse in any way? Have you started a garden? Learned how to purify water? Learned how to skin and properly cook animal meat? Learned how to tie a basic knot, even? If no then yes you are lazy
>>
>>63510502
Good fuck em. It's happening in my field now too only means more money
>>
File: 1610234268864.jpg (216 KB, 1000x945)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>63517341
>Update
Ah yes, giving fat retards burgers and help pay their next dildo or clothes is such usefulness in this community! Oh god the pride! You have even more pride than Vegeta!
>>
>>63512990
Quit generalizing, you faggots. It's like half and half nowadays. Just realized that this post was 11 hours ago. Oh well.
>>
>>63518636
Did someone actually make r9k the game?
>>
WORK.
HARDER.
WAGIE.
No additional money for you.
>>
>>63513343
>reference
99% of the time these don't mean anything. Most jobs don't actually call your references and even if they did, all they can really ask is "would you hire him?"
>>
>>63518152
>He doesn't understand the desire for revenge
Disagree. I've known psychopaths/sociopaths IRL and they understand desires for revenge perfectly
>>
>>63518945
I work at amazon and theyre literally about to hand out pay raises next week for everyone.
Honestly, I'm having fun working in the warehouse.
>>
>>63518889
>implying he is wrong
The amount of people I have met who were actually proud that they worked 12 hour shifts over the course of a whole month nonstop is insane. The amount I have seen completely suck up to the retarded shit their company does or actually feel bad about using PTO or sick days or whatever is even worse, and its not like they are workers at a power plant or something actually important either. The average Amerilard is just a literal flesh drone, just look at how many here that cant fathom why people dont want to work in some dingy restaurant or store that probably cant even follow basic health guidelines or are 20 years obsolete in how they run things on top of garbage pay and garbage coworkers/management.
>>
>>63519084
Those people are all oldfucks. People that are 30 and under are wising up to this bullshit faster and faster. Even people that I know here in rural Arkansas (Who you'd think would be the last place to see that blind work ethic is retarded) that used to brag about not taking sick days and breaks, or working unpaid overtime, are wising up.
>>
>>63519084
this is just my opinion, but maybe there shouldn't be anything wrong with being proud about being an honest worker, instead of being a scheming manipulative leech who earns his wealth by creating nothing of value. the biggest problem to me, is that being an honest unskilled worker doesn't pay. hell, sitting on your ass can earn you more, and if you do a bit of scalping on the side, you're pretty much set. something like a Negative Income Tax would help this situation a lot.
>>
>>63519022
Lol, the recent push for unionization that almost worked must have scared the shit out of them.
>>
>>63519415
There's nothing wrong with being proud of being an honest worker. That's admirable. What's wrong, and bad for everyone, is being proud of working hard, whilst getting fucked over. Which is what that guy was talking about.
>>
>>63519214
Theres still a decent amount of people 30-40 who still drink that Kool Aid.
>>63519415
Just because you get fucked in the ass does not mean you have to turn around and give the thing fucking you a kiss on the cheek anon. There is a very big difference between being an honest worker and a sucker, and I will never understand how or why in this obese sharthole that line has been completely blurred. My grandpa dropped out of school in the 9th grade to work at a coal mine and managed to build his own house, support a family of 3 kids, become a successful local musician with all kinds of instruments from all over the world (mostly guitars and harmonicas) all while working at that same mine until he retired for a bit. Nowadays that is borderline impossible, and people are realizing that.
>>
Some seriously based takes in this thread
>>
>>63518749
As a matter of fact I have prepared. Keep being assmad, wagie.
>>
>>63519546
yeah, but the problem is that being an honest worker usually means you're getting fucked over by definition. if you're smart enough to realise it, you either wear it like a badge of honor, or you start scheming and screwing other people over, because by that point you're convinced that being honest simply doesn't pay.
>>
>>63519696
Funny. Remember when millennials were all about the gig economy because muh flexibility while boomers were talking about unions and worker's rights?
This is why.
>>
>>63519696
>There is a very big difference between being an honest worker and a sucker
and as you've pointed out, the difference is that the former is becoming extinct and being replaced with the latter.
>>
>>63519726
>Capitalism requires me to work hard
>Communism is the answer
Yeah. Based indeed. Let me know what's on the menu at the gulag.
>>
File: 1617468350587.jpg (58 KB, 720x397)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>63519759
it doesn't even matter, no matter what we always have to work and slave just to live, it's always been like this since cavemen time, i'll just accept whoever gets to fuck my ass first.
>>
>>63519759
Why dost thou project so?
>>
>>63517146
unfortunately there's a greater world than indiana
>>
>>63519784
Weird. I don't have to work and slave. Mostly because I decided to invest early instead of blowing all of it on dumb financial suicide.
>>
>>63519786
Why do you faggots always gaslight when called out on your bullshit?
>>
>>63519811
Fuck you, I wasn't even young enough to even invest yet, you fuckers had it lucky and good, god fuck this world, once we zoomies become adults, we're going to trash this shit ass country and world.
>>
>>63519859
>You fuckers had it lucky and good
Oh yeah. Parents got hit with the asset bubble in the 80s. We got hit with the dotcom bust in early 2000s and again in 2008. It was paradise. We also had a crime rate that made current year look like a bad day in Bosnia.
>>
>>63519759
Who fucking said I had anything against capitalism you fucking retarded nigger? People don't want to work for dog shit wages at dog shit jobs where they get treated less than human by entitled boomers. Guess what nigger? I Don't give a FUCK if your dumb boomer ass can't get your Mcgriddle, your favorite dunkin coffee, or that your favorite dive bar is closed so you can't shovel disgusting food down your greasy gullet. Not enough people working? RAISE THE FUCKING WAGES. Exactly how the fucking market for labor works you fucking retard.
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUH PROFITS AND MUH SHEKELS

Enjoy boarding up your windows and shuttering for life. The world is better off without your disgusting corporate franchise.
>>
>>63519748
Boomers were the ones that destroyed those things because of muh gommunism
>>63519756
Its becoming extinct since companies clearly do not value actual honest workers anymore. You could bust your ass nonstop and be one of the most efficient people there, but if management does not like you due to some arbitrary bullshit then good luck getting anywhere from it. Only nowadays you cant just work hard and then go home to play hard, pay has stagnated across the board while both prices and even productivity have skyrocketed over the last few decades. If you can make more on unemployment than by working 40 hours a week at some place then that says a lot more about said places than anything else. Companies get exactly what they pay for, and if they want to be cheap then they will get nothing but cheap.
>>
>>63519910
>Raise the fucking wages
Is your labor worth paying for?
>>
File: Meeverymorning.jpg (111 KB, 1080x955)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>63510502
Very based, we shall not be stopped comrades
>>
>>63519928
>Boomers were the ones that destroyed those things
True. And how many millennials do you know who want to reverse the trend? But, oh no, we have the latest meme-company with beanbag chairs and flexible office spaces now. We don't need labor unions.
Hmm, why are our wages so low?
>>
>>63519928
>Companies get exactly what they pay for, and if they want to be cheap then they will get nothing but cheap.
well a lot of them seem to be making a lot of profit doing just that.
>>
>>63519939
Do you want to incentivize people to work for your store? Or are you just going to cry your eyes out that people don't want to be treated like dogshit while they work mandatory overtime for pennies?
>>
>>63519969
>Do you want to incentivize people to work for your store
No. Employers want to make money. If you're willing to not unionize and be treated like cattle, so much the better for them.
Keep being useful little idiots and then chimping out when you don't get your way instead of using the tools that workers have always used to improve their conditions.
>>
>>63519955
Plenty of times actually, but then again I dont live in the bay area or any other expensive tech startup shithole so perhaps I am biased. But considering boomers still comprise a ridiculously large voting bloc despite the fact that half are not even capable of basic computer tasks that all goes nowhere.
>>63519967
Not when they are cutting hours, shutting doors, or kvetching about muh labor shortage or how many industries are apparently being decimated evidently.
>>
>>63519989
>Dude just unionize LMAO!

>What's that, you want collective bargaining? YOU'RE ALL FIRED AND I'M AUTOMATING YOUR JOBS TOMORROW. I'M CALLING MY UNION BUSTING LAW FIRM RIGHT THIS INSTANT.

You aren't entitled to the labor of others boomer. If you're so capable of replacing us instantly and we're so expendable, people not working for your wages shouldn't be an issue. The only useful idiots in this scenario are the bootlicking retards who brag about working 60 hours a week for 7.25/hr with ZERO upwardly mobility, no benefits and no retirement plan. The jig is up and people acting I'm their rational interest by getting more money than they'd make being spat on by entitled boomers and niggers because they didn't get their cheese fries in under 2 minutes
>>
>>63520028
Every day I'm weirded out by how boomers and millennials are diametrically opposite in the US from where I live.
My boomer parents grew up in a country recently liberated from occupation. My dad didn't see a fridge until he was 15 and my mom was the first one to go to university in her family ever.
and they had to deal with a double-digit interest rate on the loan to build a house.
>>
>>63520058
>You aren't entitled to the labor of others boomer
Fine by me. Keep being poor looters who have random chimpouts but refuse to get involved in their local unions or politics at large.
>>
>>63520028
Yeah, cause they're using circumstances as cover to do something they wanted to do anyway. Grocery store near me used to be 24-hour, early on in corona they started closing overnight, from like 10pm to 6am, and they still are closed at night. Sure they have signs up about how this is totally to clean and disinfect the store and keep you safer, but everyone knows what's going on - they don't make much in the way of sales overnight.

The kvetching they just do as a matter of course, they'll complain about the economy and market conditions no matter what they're like.
>>
>>63520092
Do you shop there?
>>
>>63520091
>poor looters

I make more than the slaves do at any fast foot franchise or boomer gravy train.
>DUDE JUST UNIONIZE LMAO

>UNIONS ARE LITERALLY FUCKING COMMUNISM STOP INFRINGING ON MY RIGHT TO TREAT YOU LIKE DOGSHIT
>>
>>63520132
yeah but now I have to go during the day.
>>
>>63520148
You do an awful lot of projecting. How's that working out for you? Is it solving your problem?
Because I've solved my problems and I'm trying to tell you how.
chances are I'm younger than you too.
>>
>>63520157
So what incentive are you giving them to change? Why should they change? Do they even know that they're inconveniencing you?
>>
>>63519939
>Is your labor worth paying for?
Are you/they entitled to my labour?
>>
>>63520164
I didn't have any problems to begin with considering i never subject myself to the dehumanization that is full time minimum wage work in 2021. I've simply taken advantage of generous coof benefits, invested my existing savings and spent the time searching for a job I believe pays a fair wage for my time and where I can set my own schedule. For my age i have a sizeable passive income and some savings put away that allow me to pursue my hobbies, develop interpersonal relationships and study things I'm genuinely interested in. All things that make my quality of life orders of magnitude higher than any dumb trailer trash bragging about how they get to piss in bottles on their 12 hour shift with no breaks for 8 dollars an hour.

It's pretty evident you're just been indoctrinated by the angry boomer mentality that demands the world bow down and kiss ass for their bottom line. Your ideology, your moral judgements and your moral platitudes about work are all worth less than dog shit.

>REEEE YOU DONT HAVE HOBBIES REEEEEE CRYPTO IS FAKE REEEEE REEEEE REEEEE YOU'LL NEVER BE A GOOD SLAVE LIKE ME

Keep seething. I don't give a fuck and your inability to cope with your system not being able handle every eventuality is pretty fucking hilarious.
>>
>>63520199
They won't, that's my point. They might bitch about it but they aren't gonna treat employees or customers better because they know they can get away with treating them worse.
>>
>>63518152
Alright I'll take the bait
>defend the criminal
I assume you're talking about rights protecting people from unreasonable search and seizure or evidentiary rules at trials, etc. What you're forgetting is that everyone is presumed innocent, not guilty. When you call a person "a criminal", are you referring to someone who has been found guilty of a crime beyond a reasonable doubt, or someone who was accused of a crime?

>He doesn't understand the desire for revenge
You don't understand how the criminal justice system works. Revenge isn't "forgotten" or "not understood", it's deliberately kept out of the administration of justice because we live in a modern society, not under tribalism/feudalism. The factors driving sentencing are deterring others and the convicted from committing further offences, rehabilitation of the criminal, etc. "An eye for an eye" is easy/simple, but that doesn't mean it's desirable for society.
>>
>>63520296
Are you entitled to food?
>>
do people around here realize that wagies are paying for their neet ways?
>>
>>63520388
You're biting the hand that feeds you. Even dogs can figure that one out.
>>
>>63520373
Food is cheap enough to the point where I don't have to work full time for a dog shit minimum wage to afford it. Weird how the free market makes things better like that just like it stomps out worthless franchises that mistreat their employees
>>
>I take the minimal training necessary to enable me to work a job that pays $16/hr where I can set my own hours and get a mandated 30 minute break for shifts longer than 3 hours

>boomers on the internet seeth over the fact their McDouble comes 15 min late because people are opposed to working mandatory overtime for $7.25/hr where they're subject to the entitlement and filth of the general public

Why are they like this?
>>
>>63516214
>whitey
>most cruel of slaveries
Now that's a laugh you fucking stupid nigger. Why don't you go look up the barbary slave trade and count your lucky stars your ancestors ended up on a kike boat instead of a muslim one.
>>
>>63520413
>Even dogs can figure that one out.
Let's go ahead, even the average dog gets sex. So it should be easy to assume that they're smarter than your average /r9k/ user. Yes yes, ofc you have an IQ above 135. Yet you fail at....well, everything?
>>
>>63520361
>, rehabilitation of the criminal,
And you're telling Anon off for not understanding the criminal justice system? Rehabilitation is a blight that worked its way in, not a founding principle. It doesn't work and it's a waste of money.
>"An eye for an eye" is easy/simple,
Under the Code of Hammurabi judges tried cases and set fines. You don't get 'the whole world blind' because it stops and the second eye.

Everything else you're saying is right.
>>
>>63518636
Naah it's actually some cuckold game on steam, but I see the creator is implementing wagecuck memes as well.
>>
*at the second eye.
>>
>>63520388
>implying
Companies and banks are literally the biggest welfare queens there ever was, NEETs get pennies in comparison.
>>
File: 156-1565997_big.jpg (48 KB, 608x925)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
This guy? Objectively smarter than you.
>>
>>63510502
>be poorfag incel
>no woman to maintain
>no children to fed
You literally need so little money to live alone is not even worth working
>>
>>63512575
>no experience
>roofing and electric

lol imagine dying for 15 dollars an hour and paying tax on it

you will probably lose money at that rate considering food, commuting, clothing etc
>>
>>63520532
>you fucking stupid nigger
Not a nigger, anon, sorry, try again. BTW The Barbary Slave Trade was still better than the Transatlantic, even as cringe as forced conversion is :^)
>>
>>63520373
That works when the person I work for runs a farm. Nothing entitles an unnecessary middle-man to have dominion over whether or not I starve or go homeless.
>>
>>63520681
>dude this one thing in America was bad so I'd prefer to live in a time with forced Abrahamic religion, zero medical care, zero technology and an average life expectancy of 40 LMAO
>>
>>63511056
rather do nothing than be a slave, its sinple really
>>
>>63520681
>castrated and circumcised
Little different than being born an american eh
>>
File: 1618473004813.jpg (100 KB, 702x762)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>'rona starts
>everyone at my shitty retail job quits for unemployment
>they start making fat stacks
>meanwhile, i'm pulling 60+ hour weeks to compensate for no workers, figure this will finally get me a promotion
>this goes on for months, i lose the ability to stand anymore
>tfw im literally the last one left that isn't a part-time student
>people start applying again, and all the spots are open, assistant managers, shift leads, the works
>ask for a promotion
>"we need you on this shift cause you're the only one who can do x y and z, if i promote you who's going to do it?"
>demand promotion
>"you can quit if you want."
i'm actually laughing right now i'm so frustrated. i hate women.
>>
>>63520512
Because that's just what they tell themselves and others to justify their "just world" worldview; so that they can look down on people that aren't as successful as them. In actuality, they lucked out with where and when they were born; and when shit like this happens, they don't like it, because it both shakes up their worldview, and inconveniences them.
>>
>>63521004
Don't hate women, hate corporate culture. A man would've done the same. This kind of shit is why I don't work hard anymore. Also, if you didn't quit right then and there, and call her a cunt, then you don't respect yourself. At the very least you should've said that you need a guarantee that you'll get a raise and promotion when you can train someone else to do x, y, and z.
>>
Why the fuck would you work when 95% of wages can make more money going on unemployment and getting the big benefits?
>>
>>63521019
But shouldnt boomers realize theyre inevitably fucked since the country is crumbling more and more and they just keep getting older?
>>
>>63520786
How is any of that shit applicable to the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade?
I really wonder what the average age is on this board...
>>
>>63521358
They should, but they won't. They could also just be hoping that it'll hold on for the rest of their lives. They have everything to lose, so they don't want to believe that anything bad is happening.
>>
>>63521318
Believe I did all that, I'm summarizing a lot, it was a long conversation about how hard it is to fill my role and how "thankful" she is to have me here, bleh.
I have bills to pay I can't just dip out and leave, this is the trap they put you in, you end up living paycheck to paycheck working at these jobs, meaning if you quit without another job locked in you're basically asking to go homeless and get an eviction on your credit, making it even more expensive to get into another place.
>>
File: wage vs productivity.png (31 KB, 719x615)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>63516196
of course
if you pay them more now they'll want more later
min wage hasn't increased in like a fucking decade so why start now?
productivity has only gone up while wages for the majority of employees have remained the same that means the people at the top are pocketing the extra work
>>
Look at my post

Be selfish and do the minimum for the maximum. Do not listen to anyone telling you otherwise, fuck work, grab all you can and invest in yourself.

Love you <3
>>
>>63510516
Works for me. Canada keeps floating the idea of universal basic income. I think I'll happen one day. Doubt I'd see it in my lifetime though.
>>
>>63521427
Did you at least get a guarantee that you'll get get move up when they get someone to fulfill your role then? If not, it's not to late. I'd go do it asap if I were you. Ya know. Leave the anger out of it, say how great the company is and that you love working there, and say that you don't want to have to get a job elsewhere to move up, and all that bullshit. I had a similar situation back when I was working at Walmart. I took my fourth sick day of that year (I was actually sick), and we only got three. The next day when I came in, the head of maintenance called me in and just started laying into me. Bitching about me calling in too much, that they weren't paying me, and that I'd be fired if I did it again. Saying that I should be grateful that they moved me to late shift, so that I could go to college when my classes were available (while still paying me $7.50 per hour). I walked out right then and there. The next day I get a call begging me to come back to work, saying how much they valued my hard work and shit, saying that I got the wrong idea the day before.
>>
>>63521570
this is literally what capitalism is
anyone trying to tell you otherwise while they hold more power than you is just trying to make you stay complacent
a boss doesn't care about you only your productivity
if they could get more money killing you than having you work for them at a job they would do that
>>
File: 124151311412.jpg (53 KB, 1024x666)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>63521004
I've seen this shit happen many times before even without Corona.
>people quit
>you work hard
>not enough people for the amount of work
>they "ask" you to stay overtime with little to no extra pay
>work your ass off
>people who left come back
>on better fucking terms than before
>you don't get pay rise
>they are on better contracts now meanwhile you're stuck on your old shitty one
>if you don't like it quit
At some point it's not only reasonable but it should be law of the universe to get AK47
>>
>>63510646
>middle class

Why do Americans say "middle class" when they're referring to the working class? It is not middle-class to slave over a vat of hot oil. If you were to draw a graph of the American class system, it would be an enormous square marked "middle class" with a small line above it for "upper class". Though the upper class will deny being that. And if you graphed where the money was, it'd be the same graph upside-down.

Why do they do it? It makes no sense and is counter to every theory of socioeconomics everywhere. With no working-class, not only would nobody make anything (which is already the case) but you'd have nobody to sell anything to anyone. Everyone would just be administrating, or else running stupid fucking retreats where spoiled pussies of men go to beat on drums and pretend they're warriors in a tribe, when actually they'd be used as bait, and the first ones you eat if it comes down to cannibalism.

Makes no sense. Is it to do with the lie of aspiration, that anyone can be President? That anyone can be a millionaire (even though, statistically, it sure helps a shitload to be the child of a millionaire). So they pretend you're all in the same class, and in the "good" one at that?

It's very stupid, and kinda shameful so many people just swallow it unquestioningly. Justify it to me, Burgers.
>>
>>63510502
Current meta in the West is to offer no incentives to anyone, and then call them names when they don't want to buy in to your rigged system. The West was sold out decades ago, it's a decaying corpse now. Bankers are just looting whatever's left.
>>
>>63511085
No mate. Companies desire a large-ish population of unemployed. Because those people are in competition with the employed, ie their own staff. So they can tell their staff, when they demand better pay and conditions, to fuck off, there's a million people wanting their job. And they're right.

The only answer to this, is unions. Ideally honest ones, they don't have to be giant corrupt shitfactories. Perhaps start your own. Go round local restaurants, and QUIETLY (in capital letters) give out leaflets with "NO BOSSES" on them. You don't wanna be caught out as a truoblecauser! Not a team player! But then unionise. Perhaps ask an existing union to give you help or help you form as an adjunct, I dunno, not an expert on all this.

If all burger flippers have a decent union, then "one out, all out", as they say. You're no longer disposable and despicable. There arises a detente. They need you and you need them. So we can talk from an equal footing. Much better than being hopeless slaves. Companies fear unions. Especially the big companies you get in the USA. This is why they're so badmouthed in the media, and you only hear about the corruption, not the work they do for their members. And as far as "corruption" goes, don't companies have everyone beat? Pretty blatantly and shamelessly?
>>
>>63512761
It's the same thing at my job with the fuck tons of applications, but the 1% of people who manage to qualify (for a job with literally no qualifications) end up flunking out after 3 months tops, and that's being generous. The last round of hires they did, one girl came to work on her second or third day too high to even function at the register and had to be sent home, then fired when she just stopped showing up after that, then begged for a second chance like a week later after they already fired her for disappearing. Another girl (who got hired because she's friends with one of the managers) came to work for like two weeks (in which she called out almost half of the days she was supposed to work) and then just stopped showing up without warning, fired. The only one who actually stuck it out was some fucking 16 year old girl who works like two days a week for maybe 14 hours since she's still in high school. A fucking child did better than all the adults we hired, and it means nothing because of how little she's able to work, meaning we're still understaffed.
>>
>>63522536
Let me guess, hard, boring work, for shit money? No wonder together people don't want it. No wonder burnouts only need apply. That's your employer's fault. You want quality workers, give them quality jobs. Better employer gets better employee. Something about monkeys and peanuts. Fuckin' obvious, why do companies walk round frowning like it's brain surgery? "I've eaten my cake, but how can I have it?". Have you considered PAYING them a proper wage and TREATING them properly????
>>
>>63519928
A large corporation sure as hell won't value their bottom tier worker as much as a small company. They have an infinite supply of replaceable workforce. The only problem is that due to corporate consolidation, small companies cannot compete and most people can't just quit their corporate wageslaving to work for a small company (or start your own), no matter how much they'd prefer that.

That's why it would be nice if minimum wage were gradually replaced with a wage subsidy. It would help reverse corporate consolidation and the low end worker would get paid more than the small company can afford to pay him. It's unlikely to ever happen, but, it would be nice.
>>
>>63519939
>Is your labor worth paying for?

The answer to that, is "what are you going to do without it?".
>>
>>63522703
>It would help reverse corporate consolidation
Legislation will never favor this. You don't live in Switzerland.
>>
>>63522967
I'm aware. But it's fun to dream of a better, if not an ideal, world.
>>
>>63522811
>ILL JUST FUCKING AUTOMATE YOUR JOB OR HIGHER PABLO FOR 3 DOLLARS AN HOUR

>REEEEEE WHY WON'T YOU FUCKING WORK FOR 7 DOLLARS AN HOUR
>>
>>63522967
Damn, I live in Switzerland. It is some kind of utopia. I currently can't work for health reasons. It all gets payed for.
>>
File: 1834579827995961823.jpg (55 KB, 640x640)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>63522307
First of all, middle class has to do with money earned, and that's it. Middle class is currently categorized as making over $41000.00 per year. That comes out to $19.66 per hour with a 40 hour work week. According to this
https://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/family-finance/articles/where-do-i-fall-in-the-american-economic-class-system
51% of americans are lower class. It's how much you make, not what you do. If you somehow make a million bucks a year by digging ditches, you're still upper class. All of this varies throughout the states though. Where I'm from, if you're making 41k per year, you're doing great, and probably paid off your house and car, but in a lot of big cities, that's living paycheck to paycheck. A rough guide is, if you own a house, and can support a family, and have saving, and have a little blow money left over, then you're firmly middle class. If you can't do those things, you're lower class. If you have an excess that you hardly even know what to do with, that you throw at investments, and boats and shit, you're upper class. Get it?
>>
>>63522477
That's how the old fucks are. I'm seeing it get better with my own eyes. People are waking up to the corruption. Even my boomer, formerly hardcore workaholic family mostly agrees that this shit isn't sustainable. Whether it'll be too late or not is another question.
>>
>>63510502
Why don't they pay them more?
I mean we're already gonna be hit by inflation so might as well increase wages and prices.
>>
>>63522619
Because they can still operate like this, and we let them. The people in charge of companies are inhuman, and would rather see people depressed, struggling, and even dead before they'd even think about paying more. Ideally, they want slaves without the bad pr. Shit, nestle even buys from people who have literal slaves picking the cocoa beans.
>>
>>63524181
I think you're talking about corporations. It becomes easy to forget you have actual humans working for you when you're that high up the chain.
>>
how come we're on the top of the planet, yet we take care of the people that can't currently provide for themselves.
>>
>>63513117
invest in what? crypto? precious metals? stocks? what should I invest in as a wagie who lives at home but doesnt go out or spend his money? my job pays a few dollars above minimum wage. I have no bills (sometimes I help my family though) and no vices or hobbies that cost money.

I have considerable savings but that doesnt mean anything anymore because Gov just prints more money.
>>
>>63524225
I am, but I know of a few small businesses around here that do the same, or even worse. For example, my friend works for a guy who owns a lot of houses, and manages the workers that do all the upkeep. They're classified as contractors, so that he doesn't have to pay them minimum wage; even though they're obviously 1099 employees. My friend doesn't say anything, because he's actually paid well; and the guys in that position aren't saying anything, because they're all drug addicts that can't get a job elsewhere. Another that I know of pays minimum wage to people who work outside in the heat and cold, that do manual labor. Not all small businesses are good.
>>
>>63524232
and you can not be homeless around here unless you chose to be so.
>>
>>63524239
Invest in the next GME, or dogecoin that you hear about. That's my plan, anyway.
>>
>>63510540
based, the fucking jew bastards scrounge their pennies so hard they would turn the world muslim and brown and full of niggers rather than just give a bit more of their trillions in net worth to their employees
>>
>>63511321
Are you fucking dumb or a female the way you think a NEET incel is going to magically turn into chad money maker by fucking lifting some 5kg weights at gym? You fucking mongoloid
>>
>>63524295
of course. with smaller companies though, you'll find some decent people, some cunts. the fewer small companies, the larger the corporations, the less choice you have in who you can work for, and a far higher the likelihood of working for cunts.
>>
>>63524239
60% VTI 40% VXUS. Crypto is pure speculation and commodities are a boomer meme.
>>
>>63521686
>friends boss has a stroke
>all his work gets dumped on friend while they wait to see if he'll be returning to work
>Covid hits
>friend runs what should be an 8 man business on his own for months
>boss is too fucked up to return
>despite running shit solo, friend has somehow made the store the most profitable it's been in 14 years, even beating the other stores around the country
>after a few more months management gives friend the OK to hire some people
>all useless, need to be trained, half of them stop showing up to work
>denied him bonuses and other benefits for bullshit reasons
>has had less than 10 days off work in 13 months
>over a year now and they're stringing him along with the "promise" to promote him

Upper management must have given up their humanity at some point. This fucker is literally killing himself and making them shitloads of money while he does it.
It's enough to make me want to go do some shit on his behalf. It's sick.
>>
>>63524713
Wow. There is no way that's not ending violently if they don't give him what he deserves. Insanity.
>>
>>63510516
>robots don't exist
>oh well
>>
File: 1620087644843.jpg (297 KB, 1266x1315)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>63524361
>>63524549
thanks homies. here's to financial independence and freedom.

I cant stay home forever.
>>
>>63517086
>its busy because we lost people!
>so my boss will fire me if I dont work harder!

Niggy, you have MORE leverage now not less
>>
>>63514204
Robots seem to work well enough to assemble entire trucks I don't see how a sandwich is impossible.
>>
>>63524361
that shit all glows in the dark and nobody actually makes anything from it.
Kill people involved in the finance industry.
>>
>>63524910
You'd make a lot if you get in early, and get out before it plummets. Even if you bought at 30 cents when my mom heard about it, and got out now; you'd have made almost double your investment. Sure, it can be risky; but there's such a high reward. It can't hurt to get in early, and only put in what you can lose. You might hit gold.
>>
>>63524907
It's not. But the thing is, a lot of the companies researching automation are doing it with tools that are set up to for one to able to see (literally) human behaviors, analyze and copy them, rather than just ones that follow simple assembly line instructions, in a time where that type of visual autonomy tech is brickwalling INSANELY badly (toyota cancelled their plans to look into driverless cars that's how hopeless that prospect it), and second of all the types of robots that build trucks are only semi autonomous and need sometimes even more expensive labor to manage than just a few untrained wagies. Which defeats the point of automating.
>>
>>63524910
Factually untrue. The people who go in early made money and everyone else lost. That's how these things work. You just have to always be ahead of the curve and you'll always be making money. With meme shit like crypto, if you spend enough time online in the right places, you can be early most of the time and make money off the backs of normies who hop on trends late.
>>
>>63525011
With something like crypto yeah that seems true but nah bro. If it comes from reddit, which GME did, it glows in the dark.
John Carmack tweeted the messages bots sent him about it months prior.
>>
>>63516310
You say this, and certainly someone in their company has done this, but knowing several SEVERAL CEO's (I work in small-business biotech development), the truth is, they are all idiot jocks with daddy money who more or less are like "why no money increase? MONEY INCREASE ONLY." And that's the extent of thinking. Good luck trying to explain "decrease profits temporarily to raise wages, get more workers, and overtake the market in a year, and then long-term end up with more profits"; these days, it's LITERALLY only about the next quarter profits. Bezos made bank because he refused to step away from the philosophy of long-term investment, even under pressure.
>>
>>63510871
>There is no way to target inflation without killing the working man
Littrally all it would take is to stop govenement spending so fucking much and paying for it with inflation.
The amount of money printed off is on a scale never seen before in american history.
If they fucking stopped spending so fucking much and paying for it with money printing there would be minimal to no inflation.
Instead we are heading down the road to hyper inflation if we keep up at the rate we are going.
>>
>>63511872
The "american dream"(or american meme as I like to call it heh) was born dead. It was nothing but a meme.
>>
>>63525247
The debt isn't even real at this point. The money they spend isn't even real. It'll end in WW3 eventually, because it's impossible to pay back. That's the only way it can go.
>>
>>63510723
They put deradicalization shills out there like you SPECIFICALLY because they are afraid of a working-class revolt
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
THEY CAN'T ARREST ALL OF US
>>
>>63512990
I am an American and I agree with you that most of suck but that is because we have been brainwashed by Jews. We still have potential though; remember the Revolutionary War and Civil War.
>>
>>63518056
>>63518459
Really it is Capitalist Jews and Communist Jews playing both sides and getting Blacks and Whites to fight each other but yeah, I feel you.
>>
>>63512575
funny because those companies charge the customer $100/hr for labor and only give the employee $15
>>
>>63525346
>it's impossible to pay back.
Treasury securities are paid back by printing money.
>>
>>63525181
Assassinate them.
Organise.
Control the streets.
No one saw Pol Pot coming, either.
>>
>>63525425
>remember the Revolutionary War
Yeah, a bunch of people who threw the mother of all shit-fits because of a tiny tax increase and took a whopping big shit on the then most powerful empire in the world. Now you have people who cry for increased work loads and taxes on the poor, and detest violence against their boss but promote it against their neighbor.

>and Civil War
A sad state of affairs really. Showed that conformity is king and if you try to rebel against daddy USA then you're all going to die and be demonized forever. The beginning of the end, right after the agricultural revolution of course.
>>
>>63525465
I mean, we won't be paying it back. Everyone, poor to rich can agree on that. It would destroy everything. If it becomes a problem, there will be war, and the slate will be wiped clean. Why do you think the size of the military's so insane?
>>
>>63525465
if you understood how the fed works then you would know that when they "print money" they create that much more debt at the same time.
>>
>>63510502
The wagies quit on the back of stimulus checks. They will come crawling back when the gibs run out.
>>
>>63511022
Those fucking niggers can go fuck themselves. I literally applied to walgreens and they passed me up. Fuck them, fuck them fuck them. I wanted to work and they kept on sending me form letters thanking me for my application. No job in sight.

I wanted to earn a living, but they won't higher me, so fuck them. I hope they enjoy shuttering their business cause their "devoted workforce" abandoned them for free gibs.
>>
>>63525567
The burgerland stimulus checks? They're negligible. Nobody's quitting their job on that shit lmao
>>
>>63525610
$600 a week is al lot more than most people make.
>>
>>63520532
Expecting a nigger to educate himself.
My man, that's where you fucked up. Niggers don't think, they feel. So when they feel bad they have to blame someone, anyone but themselves. So blame white people.
>>
>>63525634
Even if it isn't more than they make, why work when you can take a slight pay cut and get work-free money.
>>
>>63525704
Exactly. If I was at a job that I didn't want to spend my life at, and had the option to do what want for a 25% pay cut, then you can bet your ass I would.
>>
>>63525547
That's when the Federal Reserves loans out money,
>>
>>63525721
Fucking right. These shitty jobs and the corresponding wages have been unveiled as bullshit thanks to COVID. Corporations need to start raising wages on these shitty jobs. I've heard countless people say that these "beginner jobs" are some of the hardest jobs they've ever worked, and these are people that moved on to full-fledged careers. These jobs should be adequately compensated for.
>>
>>63525818
Businesses will cry, and pretend that they can't operate on a thinner profit margin, even though it was fine in the past (look at the WW2 corporate taxes). It's literally just "Oh noooooo, the owner can't buy a new yacht, or the shareholders won't be raking it in beyond belief". No one should buy into that bullshit.
>>
>>63517086
they're paying you overtime, right anon?
>>
>>63525876
It's sad, I wish we were back in those times. At this point it feels like it will take some massive upheaval. It shouldn't be that way.
>>
>>63517086
Take a look at federal labor laws and your state's labor laws.
>>
>>63525610
I work in food service and where I work we actually had several employees walk out in the middle of their shift when the stimulus check hit their account. It's no joke, the restaurant industry is fucked right now
>>
>>63526203
Holy kek shekelbergs absolutely BTFO
>>
>>63525956
I don't, but the corporate culture was god tier. We should've kept that for sure.
>>
File: 1558186194099.jpg (55 KB, 960x859)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>Not enough employees
>Overwork the ones you have
>Many have too much and quit while you're trying to hire on more employees
>Remaining employees even more overworked trying to train newbies and take up workload from missing employees
>They quit too while you're trying to hire on more employees
They're trapped in a negative feedback loops where they're overworking their current employees and suffering attrition while not recruiting fast enough to get back to even. This is exacerbated by employers being generally reluctant to add on more payroll unnecessarily (employees are generally permanent or long-term commitments) and being too cautious while their current employees are dying. Many management types also suffer from the delusion that their peons like working as much as they do: if they did they wouldn't be peons. They're not just going to put up with working overtime every week the way a manager would.

On the upside, if you're a NEET and you've always wanted to work for whatever reason, now's your chance. For the next few months, Boomer Dad will be 100% correct: just walk in, give the manager a firm handshake and ask him for the job. He'll make you fill in an app online but then he'll call you and give it to you. Boomer Dad will only be right for a few months though, so get in while you can.

Or don't, if you like being NEET better.
>>
>>63511056

Society needs to incentivize people to do shit. You're thinking about it backwards. What's your incentive to work a full time job if you're still going to be a broke loser while you get to watch twitch streamers get donated what you make for a week of hard labor just sitting around talking to the chat for an hour? And that's just the tip of the iceberg. You know rich people are spending millions of dollars on designer trees now?

If unemployment is paying more than you're paid for honest hard labor by the billion dollar company that employs you, and gives the CEO a 400k bonus at the end of every year, why the fuck would you want to swallow your own balls and accept being a fucking slave? The rise in male virginity and female hypergamy is also a major part of this. You don't even actually need to make minimum wage to be a bottom tier piece of shit in this society. Let's assume you make more than double the minimum wage, MORE THAN DOUBLE. 15 dollars an hour, 40 hours a week. At that point if you manage to live alone at all, you're renting out a studio apartment or maybe one bedroom with just enough disposable income to buy some weed and maybe a video game once a month just to help you cope with how shitty your own fucking life is. Meanwhile every attractive girl in your age range is just given that amount of money by strangers on the internet just for existing and being born female. Already more attractive than you, already with more friends and support than you. And then has the audacity to look down on you as some sort of oppressor even though you're just the modern version of a serf.

To even START living a bare minimum, respectable life in this country, the floor is 20 dollars an hour. That should be the fucking floor. Yet neither party wants to even give us 15. This is a failed fucking state, and a failed system, and the propaganda has been running so deep for so many decades now that you have a legion of retard NPCs defending it.
>>
>>63526476
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP BREAKING YOUR CONDITIONING GOY YOU HAVE TO SLAVE 60 HOURS A WEEK FOR ME FOR 8 DOLLARS AN HOUR! YOU AREN'T SOME LAZY COMMUNIST ARE YOU?? YOU FUCKING SCUM NEED TO PULL YOURSELVES BY YOUR GOYSTRAPS AND CUT OUT EVERY SINGLE THING THAT GIVES YOU JOY IN LIFE JUST SO YOU CAN EXIST!!! DON'T TALK ABOUT MY EXCESS SHEKELS LIKE THAT ITS LITERAL ANTISEMITISM
>>
File: giphy.gif (562 KB, 500x281)
562 KB
562 KB GIF
>>63526576

Keep up the good work with these posts.
>>
>>63518056
It all makes more sense when you acknowledge the Jewish Question. I'm not saying go full "gas the kikes." Just note the names of who is pushing what narrative, and the names of who is making a profit off of it. Things begin to explain themselves.
>>
>>63526734
simply epic, based, and orginally
(FUCK THE JEWS)
>>
>>63526476
Interesting that you say that. When minimum wage was first introduced, it was supposed to be a wage that you could live on. The original minimum wage, if it kept up with productivity and inflation, would be about $24 today. This is what President Franklin D. Roosevelt said about it at the time.
>"no business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to it's workers has any right to continue in this country"
>"By 'business' I mean the whole of commerce as well as the whole of industry; by workers I mean all workers, the white collar class as well as the men in overalls; and by living wages I mean more than a bare subsistence level - I mean the wages of decent living,"
But stupid fucking boomers, and retards will still try to tell you that it was never supposed to be a living wage.
>>
>>63526734
There are a lot of jews in high up positions; but there's poor ones too. It's not their fault.
>>
>>63526910
It's about the ethnic nepotism at the core, not just the status of an individual jew. I bet most of those poor jews hold the same attitudes and would act exactly the same as powerful jews. It's none of their fault really, Judaism boils down to an ethno-religious minority survival strategy that excels at the expense of the majority. It's not personal it's systemic.
>>
>>63517324
>if doing nothing pays you the same as working, why work?
you shouldn't get paid for not working commie
>>63518770
nobody cares about the opinion of yuropoors
>>63521004
based
>>63521318
fuck off roastie
>>
>>63527071
>you shouldn't get paid for not working commie
can you seethe a lil bit harder while i cash this ui check?
>>
>>63527071
Not a roastie, retard. I've just had dudes do the same kind of shit to me. It's a corporate problem.
>>
>>63527071
Cri more, bitchboi.
>>
>>63527071
Okay, do you want to talk about the reality or just about how you think it should work?
>>
This entire thread makes me want to start a wagie revolution and hang all rich jews and neets in roblox
>>
>>63527185
I want nothing more than to see one last financial collapse that puts boomers on the streets begging for change/makes Medicare insolvent. While all their McMansions get turned into Section 8 properties that nigs turn into 24/7 trap houses, various zoomers jump homeless boomers And kick them in the head repeatedly all while jeering at them and saying
>no free handouts boomer
>pull yourself up by your bootstraps boomer
>give em a firm handshake boomer
>>
>>63511382
We think that we'll never become sweatshop workers, but corporations have other plans.
>>
File: 1610996955002 (3).jpg (54 KB, 374x375)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>63510892
>Offer people MORE money via unemployment
>Labor shortages happen due to this
>People are actually shocked by this
It's typical commie shit. People are figuring out that big daddy gubment will just send them a check that pays more than the shitty wageslave fast food job.
>>
>>63513235
I had a job that didn't pay me enough to eat and worked me to the bone, and then I just started doing a really shitty job, and they went out of business. Other burgers are cows though.
>>
>>63519084
They're probably showing off that they're working full hours. Most wagies are only allowed to work around 30 hours per week, so that their employers don't have to pay for benefits. These wagies feel rich, and they're rubbing in their success to the other wagies.
>>
>>63519859
Every other person was unemployed in 06, 07, etc. And not because we had antisocial personalities and habits, like needing to be called he/them.
>>
>>63520164
I'm part of the 10% in my generation who has the luxury of owning a house, and I don't forget it. Probably because mommy and daddy didn't pay for my shit, you little faggot.
>>
>>63510677
Speaking of brutal, I wonder how bad it is in California (Specifically a county next to LA County)... I worked fast food there and it was a bitch 10 years ago. I can't imagine how bad it is now.
>>
>>63510502
Honestly I think all fastfood restaurants could die out and I wouldn't really care.
As soon as practically every place
>stopped using animal fat
>made fries "crisp cut" aka without pealing the potato
and to top it all off
>Sea salt which is just shitty cheaper salt that tastes like fish
There wasn't much left for me to care about.
>>
>>63525476
this post is a little too redpilled for /r9k/
>>
>labor shortage
if you need more employees why not offer higher salaries?
>>
>>63525476
>and detest violence against their boss but promote it against their neighbor
There's no need to bring BLM into this, anon.
>>
>>63519731
All this prepping is useless if something actually does go down unless you have plenty of weapons since some crayon eater bully can just come along and take it from you if you can't defend it
>>
>>63528384
>if you need more employees why not offer higher salaries?
We've tried that. We gave everyone in corporate a few small quarterly bonuses of only $500,000 and we're still losing employees faster than we can hire them.
>>
>>63513934
>closer and closer to lockdown ending
Anon, the jews are never letting the lockdowns end. Embrace the pod, eat the bugs etc
>>
>>63528500
Lol, I wish someone would slip up, and say something like that at a press conference or something.
>>
>>63528413
Wouldn't a real prepper have a bunker, or something in the middle of nowhere that they'd stash their stuff at? I don't think that most preppers are looking for a fight when shit gets real.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.