[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1433164129146.jpg (543 KB, 1440x810)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
Anime edition
>>
File: 1577331976702.webm (1.54 MB, 720x480)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB WEBM
smashing
>>
Hope Crimestoppers lad is doing well
>>
singles I starve
dubs I order food
11-55 = kfc
66-00 = something different
>>
>>63518304
How do you make this? Very good
>>
so fat..
so bloated...
...uuugh...
i have zero self control
>>
well it's all over lads. my eastern euro gf sent her friend and her friend's boyfriend to collect all of her stuff yesterday. i haven't even seen her. she dumped me by text.

i resigned from the michelin starred restaurant. can't realistically work there with my ex. still haven't worked out whether there's anything going on with her and the sous-chef but who cares, doesn't matter anymore. this will be my last month in the zone 1 apartment. i won't be able to pay the rent after the end of the month. not sure if I'll get into trouble for breaking the contract early. fuck them.
>>
*This wank got hidden so fast*
>>
wank wank wank wank wank wank wank
>>
>>63518495
You want a medal lad?
>>
File: 9c3.jpg (70 KB, 452x363)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>I'd just like to let you all know that I did NOT enjoy this post and I have hidden it from my view
>>
just got an eastern gf lads
>>
>REEE you have to read my drivel and lets pretend post
>>
File: download.png (8 KB, 221x228)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>Oh you think I read all of the posts here? Oh no. Oh no no no. I make liberal use of the hide button. I am the sovereign of what I read. Based, no?
>>
File: 1570496514684.jpg (236 KB, 1269x1600)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
I turned 24 lads. I'm so depressed with my life and anxious about my non-future.
I'm a friendless khhv neet. I'm an absolutely pathetic specimen of a man. I still feel like a 16 year old boy when I ought to be a true man by now.

Two men I admire really put my life in perspective. William Pitt The Younger was 24 when he became Prime Minister.
And Lee Harvey Oswald (I admire his drive but disapprove of his evil actions) was a Marine, a defector, a father and husband with a qt Russian wife and one of the most momentous men in history at the time of his death at 24.

I can't believe I'm older than Oswald is in this pic
It's just staggering the difference in our physiognomy
He looks like a man, because he was a man, who had drive and ambition and was a warrior and I'm older than him and I have never been abroad and still live at home with mummy
>>
The demise of /britfeel/ was caused by its own tedious posters, now that's funny.
>>
File: scream.jpg (6 KB, 263x192)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KIDDING MR SEETHLER IF YOU THINK WE'RE ON THE RUN WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KIDDING MR SEETHLER IF YOU THINK OLD BRITFEELS DONE
>>
>>63518600
drink water more
>>
>>63518600
So sort it out then? It's not too late.

Also you've picked some bizarre people to compare yourself to.
>>
I have sever imposter syndrome when I write songs and sing them in my room. I feel like a dick head with no confidence
>>
thinking about getting a new phone lads. but what for? i don't have any friends, i stay at home 99% of the time. yeah my current phone is shit, but what am i gonna do with a fancy one? i could put that money towards vidya instead. someone convince me to either get one or not.
>>
Had a dream in which I was going out with a girl I used to know last night. Hugging her an even feeling her boobs press against me a little, it was so nice. I'm sad now that I'm awake and I know that wasn't real.
>>
>>63519125
put a little money aside every months for a while and if you still want one when you have enough get one
>>
File: spaz.png (70 KB, 886x886)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
had a very strange dream last night. this kid i went school with, very tall very black cant remember his name, id beaten him up and kidnapped him, tied him up, put duck tape over his mouth and carried him around in a plastic bag. but i forgot to give him water and he died. so then i asked these polish lads what to do and they said to just dump the body. weird
>>
File: scared.jpg (9 KB, 255x253)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>63519142
awwwwww u ori lad ill rub me boobs against yer
>>
>>63519125
Good for going on the internet in bed, listening to podcasts, etc. You don't need an insane fancy one though. You could get a refurbished Samsung S8 for 200 quid and it'll do 99% of what the 700-800 quid latest model can do.
>>
sat down so hard on my bollock in a meeting at work other day. had to stand up and pace the room, colleagues said i looked pale asked me why i was walking around
>>
Just found out that my best friend from primary school who used to treat me like dirt and constantly beat the shit out of me is now doing a Biochem phd at University College London and doing a placement year at the Institue of Cancer research.

Him being smarter and more successful than me is something I can deal with in a general sense but if I look at the news in 20-30 years and find that he's cured cancer I'll know for sure that life is a cruel joke.
>>
>>63519255
>best friend
>treat me like dirt and constantly beat the shit out of me
Anon...
>>
>>63519255
There's only one way to beat him lad. You need to go and do a biochem phd at imperial and cure cancer first.
>>
>>63519255
>I'll know for sure that life is a cruel joke.
Not as funny as your reddit spacing. Where did you copy this from cringlet ?
>>
.n. |
/___\ _.---. \ _ /
[|||] (_._ ) )--;_) =-
[_____] '---'.__,' \
}-=-{ |
|-" |
|.-"| p
~^=~^~-|_.-|~^-~^~ ~^~ -^~^~|\ ~^-~^~-
^ .=.| _.|__ ^ ~ /| \
~ /:. \" _|_/\ ~ /_|__\ ^
.-/::. | |""|-._ ^ ~~~~
`===-'-----'""` '-. ~
__.-' ^
just seeing if this works lads and lasses
>>
>>63519255
An old flatmate of mine is now a professor of neuroscience somewhere. He wasn't stupid or anything but he wasn't exactly someone who would have stunned you with his genius. Just a lad who studied hard because he was pushed into studying hard by his parents. I'm sure your friend is no different.
>>
>>63519142
At least you can have a good wank to the thought of her soft boobs brushing up against you.
>>
>>63519290
Pipe down Mark, unless you want me to ring the JSA grass line about your cash in hand scaffolding work.
>>
>>63519307
https://www.bna.org.uk/jobs/

what pretty poor salary desu
>>
Mark on a mad one tonight
>>
File: 1585775717231.png (630 KB, 927x852)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
>Mark Mark Mark Mark Mark Mark Mark Mark
>>
>>63519271
I know dude. Was a very one-sided friendship where I sucked up to him and he kept me around basically becasue I was a doormat who let him get away with his bullshit.
>>
An old workmate of mine just told me she's in love with me and she's devastated I got married. That makes two who came out of the woodwork after the wedding. Funny how when you're single no one is interested but if you're married they're in love with you.
>>
>>63519209
one i want to get is 200 quid one, 209 to be exact, poco x3 pro. snapdragon 860, 8gb ram, best budget phone with higher specs. came out last month. massive upgrade from what i have now, but again not sure i actually need the upgrade. but i've spent the past few days looking at reviews so kind of fell in love with it. only downside, its 4g and since i dont get a new phone very often, means i wont be moving to 5g for many many years. but i dont leave the house much so i'll be on home wifi 99% of the time.

>>63519149
yeah thats honestly not a bad idea lad. 50 quid a month for 4 months or something.
>>
>>63519334
I wonder how much a pharmaceutical company pays for the same type of role. Double probably.

The best flat I've ever been in was owned by a chemist from Pfizer, a mate of mine's dad. Duplex penthouse with views of Parliament. Kevin Spacey owned the other penthouse.
>>
>>63519316
I might try that.
I'm looking through her facebook photos now. I always thought she was pretty but never fancied her or anything. Not sure why she was the one I had this dream about.
>>
>>63519125
don't buy videos games because this would same as buy a 'fancy' phone. do what this lad said >>63519149 save the money and buy something that will improve your life long term to short term.
>>
>>63519321
Is there another vocaroo coming?
>>
>>63519381
Americans surgeons get triple what our NHS get paid for the same roles.
>>
Big drama thread building lads, don't touch that dial.
>>
Brian Rose got BTFO by literal teenagers? Keke
>>
>>63519407
>buy something that will improve your life long term to short term.
like what?
>>
File: 1600757839433.jpg (145 KB, 640x640)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
would you feed her
>>
https://voca.ro/1cyoJfQAsJne
Wrote an extra verse to a Dylan song. How's my singing?
>>
>>63519307
>He wasn't stupid or anything but he wasn't exactly someone who would have stunned you with his genius. Just a lad who studied hard because he was pushed into studying hard by his parents.

That's bluepilled. Read Charles Murray. The science tells us that parenting basically has no effect on a child's development under normal circumstances (obviously evil parenting will fuck a child up, but anything that's above mediocre parenting will all be the same).
The redpill is basically that everything we do and could do is based on our genes, we had no choice in it, there is no free will or self improvement. It's all IQ. And I lost.
>>
>>63519589
poor girl needs help
>>
>>63519593
>The redpill is basically that everything we do and could do is based on our genes, we had no choice in it, there is no free will or self improvement. It's all IQ. And I lost.

Sounds like a cope to me lad. Even if it isn't, you have no idea what your true potential is. It's not like you've been trying your hardest to do difficult things your whole life, is it?
>>
darjeeling's maidenhood!!!
>>
>>63519125
dont get one, embrace the /nofone/ life
>>
File: 1419897361680.png (1.05 MB, 1920x1080)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
I've not been on /britfeel/ for a while, but I made that OP image and it'll be 6 years old next month. Where has the time gone?
>>
>>63519757
>but I made that OP image
thank you i really like it
>>
Alright lads, with lockdown ending soon I'm going to make a point of trying to finally have sex. Probably going to fail but I might as well try for once.
>>
>>63519812
>lockdown
>ending
lel, you think (((they))) are going to let this once in a century opportunity go to waste? (((third wave))) incoming
>>
>>63519855
is it all a conspiracy mate?
isit only you that knows the truth because you're just so smart?
im sure you not just a paranoid schizoid.
>>
>>63519855
Take your meds, drink your milk and put on your favourite YouTuber skitzo
>>
>>63519931
Shh don't poke the lunatic
>>
>>63519593
>Read Charles Murray
>The redpill is basically that everything we do and could do is based on our genes, we had no choice in it, there is no free will or self improvement. It's all IQ.

Charles Murray doesn't say that.
>>
>>63519942
sorry, i just cant help myself sometimes
check em?
>>
>>63519855
Spotted the narcissistic spacker
>>
>>63519956
>Charles Murray doesn't say that.
yes he quite literally does
his appearance on Sam Harris's podcast was quite blackpilling
>>
>>63520000
checking numbers is NOT autistic
>>
File: jidf headquaters.jpg (336 KB, 640x732)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>63519970
>>63519932
>>63519931
wrong website guys, the jidf headquaters is this way. dont let the door hit you on the way in
>>
>>63520006
He doesn't mate. He says that IQ is important and much more important than people realise, but he doesn't say it's the ONLY factor
>>
>>63520032
Do you have a humiliation fetish?
>>
Ah, some of you really aren't right with god.
>>
File: a_supmtion2.jpg (324 KB, 595x731)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
do not comply with lockdown rules
>>
>>63520093
Haven't been, been enjoying pussy the entire time.
>>
>>63520038
he makes it clear that environment is a tiny part of a person's development, and that there's no such thing as free will
like the thing about parenting, so long as you're not an abusive parent, no matter how loving and attentive and inspiring you are to your child, you basically have zero influence over their success in life
>>
>>63520080
https://youtu.be/IU8c7byMX3g
>>
>>63520093
We've been through this already Dominic, your old boss' lockdown is ending soon.
>>
i got a job as soon as I could, age 16. i worked in a restaurant, with a very legit kitchen. at that point I always wanted to be a chef. i worked hard and saved up money so I could go to culinary school, but my mum and dad thought I'd be missing out if I didn't go to a normal uni.

they said to me "you're great at maths. you can cook, and you'll probably do really well, but if you want to own your own business, you'll be better off going to uni." i always wanted to own a business. i thought I wanted to own a catering business, so i'd put together business plans based on the restaurants i worked in as a teenager.

then I got sick. I became depressed. everything became incredibly bleak and I dropped out of uni. I even went to culinary school and I dropped out of that also. I spent a few dark years slowly rebuilding my mental health.

fast forward until I was 25. i was feeling much better. even started going to the gym and lifting, despite the fact I weighed only ten stone. eventually I decided to get a job as a kitchen porter - a plongeur - in a michelin starred restaurant in London. I took to it like a duck to water. I met a girl and we quickly moved in together. too quick. thought I could trust her. I was wrong.

now it's today. i have no job, no gf, and i'll be losing my apartment soon. things seem even bleaker than they did before. that's my sad story lads.
>>
>>63520093
Even if you ignored them, which I have been - there's fuck all to do anyway
>>
>>63520107
>there's no such thing as free will

There is absolutely nowhere he says this. It would be an insane thing to say.
>>
Sometime if I have a message to send to someone I wait until I'm having a bath to send it. It makes me happy having a cobversation with someone with them unaware that I'm naked while communicating with them.
>>
Edition for people who aren't into degenerate Japanese cartoons:

>>63520277
>>63520277
>>63520277
>>
Just won 1K on premium bonds. AMA
>>
>>63520281
This is spastic mate.
>>
smug cunt gets no sympathy lol
>>
no work tomorrow so of course im drunk
>>
>>63520300
You're the spastic mate.
>>
>>63520428
>>63520300

You're both spastics.
>>
>>63520454
Nope, you're a spastic.
>>
>>63520428
You're posting in this thread? So you're into degenerate cartoons now? Lol fuck off 80 IQ spastic.
>>
>>63520470
Sounds like something a spastic would say to be honest, mate.
>>
Fucking hate neighbours and the conflict that comes with it.
Also fucking hate having things bug me so easily.
>>
>>63520485
Lol fuck off 80 IQ spastic, and take your degenerate cartoons with you.
>>
>>63520504
>if you call someone else a spastic then you're a spastic
Then by your own logic, you're also a spastic.

Not very bright are you?
>>
>>63520526
Where did I proclaim otherwise?
>>
>>63520506
>Fucking hate neighbours and the conflict that comes with it.

Pff if you think that's bad you should come on /britfeel/, the conflict here is huge.
>>
>>63520509
I don't even like "degenerate cartoons" lad. Anime is shit. I still think you're a spastic for trying to split the thread and then ending up back here posting in this one anyway. You're not exactly going to bother Mensa are you lad?
>>
>>63519590
Bumping this lads
>>
File: 1535268202607.jpg (39 KB, 331x457)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
16 past wine o'clock and the wine is almost gone.....burp
>>
What's causing all this knife crime. Genuinely want to what you lads thinks the cause APART from the easy and cop out answer of 'they're just black'. I think social pressure to be the big man is sky high now for some reason. Thoughts?
>>
>>63520567
They have fairy lights that shine into my room.
I got them to stop the flashing but why the fuck would you keep lights on in your garden just...because? Brain-dead consumerist NPC's.
Honestly just wanna move to a house in the middle of nowhere and have no one bother me ever again.
>>
>>63520703
My mum has lights in the garden and they look pretty
>>
>>63520703
Mate...the outside has light. Every street is lit with massively bright lights. What's the issue with a few fairy lights?
>>
>>63520540
>admits to being thick
Lol, spastic.

>>63520579
You're a bit simple aren't you mate? Getting so triggered because I insulted your degenerate Japanese cartoons.

Go back to your containment board, degenerate.
>>
>>63520748
Oh I get it. It's a very funny troll. Yes, well done you.
>>
File: 1619379243822.png (532 KB, 881x660)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
He split the thread to cause drama and got mostly ignored
>>
>>63520693
fear, everyones talking about knife crime, this makes the kids hyper aware of it and makes them think they have to carry a knife too. really all aggression can be traced back to fear
>>
>>63520763
Stay triggered you simple fuck.
>>
Little Mark is on a real tear tonight
>>
>>63520772
No I created another thread because Japanese cartoons are degenerate.

>got mostly ignored
>got a load of butthurt replies, including yours

Lol.
>>
>>63520719
Because my mind obsesses on unimportant things and the fact that they're doing it makes me angry.
Once my mind latches on to something it doesn't let go. It's awful, but it's how I live. Idk if it's a symptom of autism or something.
>>
File: 1619979190016.png (341 KB, 712x660)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>Triggered, seething, mad, fuming
>>
>>63520774
Quite a mature response and I agree.
>>
If you don't behave Little Mark, you'll be forcing me to make that call to the DSS benefit cheats grass-em-up line. Be a good boy now.
>>
Just been on /pol/. Diseased minds
>>
LADS LADS LADS LADS LADS LADS LADS THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I HAVE BEEN ASKED OUT ON A DATE BY A GIRL HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OH MY GOD LADS LADS LADS, SHES JUST ASKED ME WHERER I WANT TO GO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP
>>
>>63520693
>>63520774
I carry a knife. It's because of fear. I admit it.
>>
>>63520792
>>63520877
Who is that? Seething much you simple fuck?

>>63520825
Seething much you simple fuck?
>>
>>63520903
Well done lad, proud of you. You absolute legend.
>>
Dick feels like it sveen burning a bit this week. Need to stop wanking so much.
>>
>>63520903
congratz lad i have no advice to give because i lack experience but i wish you all the best
>>63520881
your lucky you found this out so fast i browsed that board for nearly a year before i wised up
>>
>>63520881
good goy, keep believing what the (((media))) tells you to. just because they can see the truth doesnt make them "diseased". go back to r*ddit
>>
>>63520914
>I carry a knife
is it legal (under 3 inches non-locking) also what city do you live in
>>
>>63520955
I used to browse too. Thought I'd have a look. Same old teenagers posting same old crap

>>63520973
Is that the best you can do?
>>
>>63520918
>Who is that?

A little boy with no balls who doesn't have the courage to fight anyone.

Don't worry though, if you aren't Little Mark then it's nothing to do with you. Carry on lad.
>>
>>63520976
The legality depends on what you say it's for. "I'm taking it to my mates so he can gut a fish he caught" - 100% legal. "It's for self defence" - even the 3 inch one is illegal.
>>
>>63520951
>>63520955
im fucking shocked, i actually cannot believe this like fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfv
>>
>>63521020
>The legality depends on what you say it's for
that is true but if its over 3 inch or locks its illegal no matter what you say...unles your sheik...
>>
fucking hell do real madrid stand a chance against city?
>>
>>63521098
Maybe. But I think city are the best team in the world right now for sure. My boy Fodingz has been amazing.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 221x228)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
oh my god it wasnt a joke either wtf do I do where am I to take herrrres f\suef sefybsjk im out of my league lads I have no idea what im doing
>>
tell you what though, lads, i am pretty bored tonight, just saying
>>
>>63520994
>creating a fictional boogeyman because you're seething so much about certain posts
Lmao
>>
>>63521148
step one; calm down
step two: ....idk take her to a pub or something
>>63521199
http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
play around with this.. should kill some time
>>
gonna watch a documentary about hobos on youtube actually, looks pretty good
>>
spam mong btfo
>>
>>63521233
that looks like a massively suspicious link there lad, what is it?
>>
>>63521280
its an interactive radio
>>
>>63521261
Who is "spam mong"? Did you invent a fictional boogeyman because you're seething so much about certain posts?
>>
One of my external hard drives broke.
In the past when this has happened I've taken it out of the plactic case and plugged a sata cable into it and been able to keep using it. This one looks like it doesn't have a sata port.
Fuck.
>>
I see Mark has been posting about his situation on outer /r9k/

>>63521147
>>
File: ricky 2.jpg (6 KB, 300x168)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>63521554
lmaooo I bet it is marky boy too
>>
>>63521554
Did he get doxxed even more? I haven't been on much the last 2 days
>>
State your age and how much you have in savings.
>26
>10k

Feel poor.
>>
do any of you lads feel like covid may not be as bad as the media says? I know a couple of people who have had it, and all they got was a mild cough. I've been ignoring social distancing for a couple of months now and still haven't caught it. Is it all just an excuse for the government to test how willingly people will sacrifice their freedoms, cause I honestly cant see why else they would do it?
>>
>>63521673
>37
>-25

In a rut tbqh
>>
>29
>300quid

Yep
>>
>>63521674
covid is bad because it can overwhelm the hospitals and cause excess deaths that way. most people wont need oxygen/ ventilators but enough will to cause a problem
>>
>>63521673
>24
>4.5k in crypto
>4k in ETFs
>3k in bank account
>4600 in work shares scheme - valued at about 9k right now but i cant take it out for another year
>>
>31
>probably just over a grand
>>
>>63521673
>26
>12000 pounds
A chunk of that will be going to get a car soon though.
>>
File: ratchet face.png (69 KB, 653x717)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
any of you robots got inside news on when PS5 stock is DROPPIN?
>>
>>63521673
nearly 200k including property
>>
>>63521841
howd u do it anon??? whats the secret
>>
>>63521852
being my grandmas favourite mainly
>>
>>63521673
>18
>5k
insert words here to allow this to post
>>
>>63521863
if you need a femboyanon to be a sugerdaddy for lemme know
>>
File: 5nygusim10861.png (41 KB, 1000x800)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>Sheree, Sheree baby
>Sheree, Sheree baby

>Sheeeeereee baby
>Sheree baby
>Sheree, can you come out tonight?
>Come, come, come out tonight

>Sheeeeereee baby
>Sheree baby
>Sheree, can you come out tonight?

https://youtu.be/jMcWldfg28s
>>
>>63521673
>33
>you wouldn't believe me
>>
just cracked my toe and it fucking hurt
night = ruined
>>
>>63521891
Sounds like you need therapy more than a sugar daddy
>>
File: 7845636.png (719 KB, 556x557)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
>>63521891
He already groomed this one over discord and met up with him in a train station, sorry you had to miss out
>>
File: FB_IMG_1620044376116.jpg (56 KB, 720x725)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
This is what I imagine you lot who say niggers aren't people to look like
>>
>>63521717
assuming covid is as bad as they say, why does that give the state the right to lock us up in our own homes, abolish freedom of movement, and repress freedom of speech (even more than normal)? at the end of the day, shouldn't it be an individuals right to determine for themselves if the risk taken is worth it, rather than the state dictating that for them? sure other people could get infected, but again, that should be their responsibility to assess the risk of their actions, and accept the consequences of them.
>>
File: 20210504_234212_resized.jpg (1.58 MB, 3024x2160)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
In bed watching funny Norf man
>>
>>63521673
>112
>4.5 trillion
>>
Tried to get some link on binance but couldn't pay with card for some reason, wasn't getting verification sms from the bank. Eventually I tried a different card and my account got blocked from depositing. Deleted my account and I'll try again in the next few days. Just want money ffs.
>>
>>63522065
>sure other people could get infected, but again, that should be their responsibility to assess the risk of their actions, and accept the consequences of them.
lets say you are a very sensible person, you wear a mask wear gloves and wash you hand but you really need to go to the shop because you need food. while you in there an irresponsible person without a mask walks to close to you and coofs over you. you now have corna from no fault of your own, this is why we need government to threaten the irresponsible with punishment, otherwise they wont do what we all need them to
>>
Went for a walk earlier and my path was block by some chavs fighting each other. I had hoped that these people would have been killed off by the virus.
>>
>>63522223
sorry lad but chavs are usually young, its only the old people who fight each other who it will kill
>>
Ebwhbn could've gotten in on the Northerner food vlogging trend. Going to the same McDonalds every single day and reviewing it.
>>
>>63521673
>29
>about 40k or so
>>
>>63522265
Ebin loved going to restaurants to see and be seen. He also liked having a nice vape afterwards
>>
File: th.jpg (14 KB, 300x220)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>63522274
>about 40k or so
based
>>
File: 40kyoutube.png (684 KB, 855x440)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
>>63522274
>about 40k or so
not based
>>
>tfw no youtube vlog series where Ebin goes outside restaurants and insults the patrons inside
>>
Tilde and Jermaine love beer gardens
>>
>>63522390
did you see that video where he threw a fit outside a supermarket because he could ger a trolly to work?
>>
Once saw Shippy at a Premier Inn all you can eat breakfast buffet in Basingstoke
>>
fucking railway bridge in mexico has only gone and collapsed for fucks sake
>>
>>63522485
Some engineers are shitting themselves right about now.
>>
>>63522485
Oh it hasnt has it? That is really not on
>>
Moving to Hampton Poyle when I start college in autumn
>>
File: 1588531683893.jpg (27 KB, 500x284)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Good night OMAD dude
Good night Hotel lady
Good night foot lad
Good night Helperlad
Good night DVD lad
Good night VHS lad
Good night to all other good lads. Hope you have nice dreams!
>>
>>63523018
sleep tight lollers
ori
>>
Do you feel it?
Do you finally realize how small you are.
It's crushing
>>
>>63523018
gnite king
>>
>>63523370
my last fwb (chubby lass) said I was the biggest she's seen so you're wrong there mate
>>
>>63523370
>Do you finally realize how small you are
I wish I was small, I'm a tenth of a ton
>>
>>63523018
Goodnight lad, comfy dreams
>>
Alright lads who still up with me?
>>
File: 1614833137035.jpg (416 KB, 1388x2082)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
Assuming there's a few lads on antidepressants here. What was your experience like talking to a GP about it? Thinking of getting an appointment because i'm on the verge of offing myself but i'm really reluctant to talk to a GP about it.
>>
>>63524107
i dont blame ya, its getting wild.
essentially just talk to your doctor, tell him how you feel, ask for anti depressants just ask, and he might either give you them or he'll ask you to fill out a survey.

I reckon their handing them out like candy atm. With the survey it'll just be a quick questionnaire to reckon how fucked in the head you are

From their he can decide to prescribe or whatever, you'll have two awful weeks during the "initial" period of taking them, after that its just plain sailing
>>
>>63524107
Been awhile but they'll give you a questionaire and ask a few basic questions. Have you seen you your GP much for anything in the past?
>>
>>63524107
I would also say if you feel like offing yourself then take them, but like take them and do some exercise or something don't just take them and do nothing
>>
anybody ever had any weird experiences or anything?

Once when I was 16 I was walking home from my mates at like 1am after he'd had a few of the lads round. I stayed a bit later than everyone else and left on my own.

the walk home was something I was well accustomed to taking, and despite being in the city it's quite a nice area so I wasn't particularly phased. It usually took about 15 minutes.

As I was walking I felt this weird sense of dread but just assumed it was cause I was anxious or something. But what was strange, was that there was usually the odd car on the road or random person walking by but the streets were deserted and completely surreally quiet.

I was feeling a bit spooked by this and that's when I heard this really loud machinery like noise just completely permeating through the city streets. It had like a really loud and strange hum to it. Almost like the sound a fridge makes, but extremely loud.

I was completely terrified and I can't for the life of me think of what was producing the noise. Nothing would be that loud at like 1am in the morning. It almost felt like it was coming from the sky or something because I couldn't place its origin.

I walked pretty fast on the way home and didn't see a single person which is very unusual. Everything just seemed so still and calm, despite this loud weird unhuman noise.

When I got home, it was like 4am... so a 15 minute walk had taken me about 3 hours? I have absolutely no explanation for it, other than I must've had a seizure or something. I got straight into bed and have never had anything happen to me like that since.

Anyone any ideas or similar experiences?
>>
>>63524274
please dont bait me at 1:26am
>>
>>63524328
what do you mean in an original way?
>>
>>63524347
its 1:30am and I dont want to talk about your alien abduction, not today, not now, its been a long day
>>
>>63524362
bloody miserable you. consider that you're probably the first person I've shared it with.

didn't feel like an alien abduction. at least the way I think about it. Just some weird creepy phenomena. Got to be some explanation
>>
>>63524391
no it was, and i can tell you how.
Yes the weird humming noise, yes the feeling of dread for no reason, the stillness around you
youre not the only one this has happened too
>>
lads i really hate muzzies
>>
>>63524391
I'd actually like to hear more about this, do you have a discord.
>>
>>63524410
i kinda believe that people who say that shit are a bit whacky, and I don't buy into it. I'm not a big believer in paranormal stuff, so I've always put it down to some weird medical phenomena

>>63524450
I don't, I'm not really into all of that stuff. least not anymore. we can talk here?
>>
>>63524518
No this shit happens son. It fucking sucks but it happens.

Yeah the humming feels like it goes through you, and the dread terrifying because they're near

It's spooky
>>
>>63524587
hasn't really affected my life though? other than being a spooky memory from when I was younger. I think maybe if I actually thought I was abducted it'd fuck me up, but I don't...
>>
>>63524662
Hey man yeah you never thought about it. It's not something you had to think about, in fact I wouldn't even think about it. Forget about it.
>>
>>63524697
I will tbqh. as long as it doesn't affect me in any way and I am allowed to die a normal death like everybody else I couldn't really give a fuck.
>>
>>63518304
Testatropo
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (34 KB, 352x351)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>63524722
we aII die the same
>>
>>63523018
night loli la
>>
>>63524758
good. im just sitting around waiting to die like everybody else, so as long as my life isn't overly traumatic or horrific I don't care if aliens wanna probe my arsehole
>>
>>63524785
I wouldn't say they want to probe your arsehole, they seem to be more subversive
>>
Woke up with what felt like appendicitus, then it just went away. Sat here all tense waiting for the next cramp
>>
oh yes, lets all the lads have a nice nostalgia trip together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX5CpBfTg4o
>>
>>63525202
wow brings back memories. i was always shit at fps desu tho

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.