[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: apu and aspie sex.png (612 KB, 2284x884)
612 KB
612 KB PNG
Is sex really the ultimate goal in life?
>>
>>63519132
yes, go on Grindr and get TOPPED
>>
ultimage goal of life is exploding and/or burning whatever gets you closer to becoming a Sun Man
>>
>>63519132
Yes it is sadly. Failing to have sex is a failure at life
>>
>>63519132
Yes
Its literally the greatest sensation known to man and incredibly life affirming.
>>
>>63519132
Yes, but more specifically, sex with a virgin woman.
>>
>>63519138
Sex is a hobby
>>63519223
Yes
>>63519286
Fgt
>>63519298
Fgt
>>63519594
Yes
>>63519641
>>63519667
Also yes

The ultimate goal of life is to procreate and have a legacy. That includes sex (unless you are fgt)
>>
>>63519690
How is sex a hobby?
>>
>>63519138
This. Also if you just want sex get a hooker
>>
>>63519132
No but our stupid failing society made it the ultimate goal by making it so inaccessible
>inb4 boomer "did u try tindar" and gay grinder faggot
>>
>>63519132
Yes it is, why not try having sex? Take the Grindrpill and get TOPPED by a DILF.
>>
>>63520087
You failed on inb4 you little bitch go get TOPPED
>>
>>63519132
Nope. I did it a lot, in various ways. And there are still a lot of things to do in life.

The main reason to be alive is to seek and find God.
>>
>>63519132
Good god no. For some it's something to get out of the way to prove a point. Then quit.
Some are in love and do it regularly. The sex is part of the love, but also an aim in it's own right.
All in tho, no. It's an annoying itch to scratch. And if you don't want children, love, or diseases, what's it for? It's pleasurable and shit, but so what? There are drugs for that. And even then, pleasure isn't worth living for either. Pleasure is over-rated. Shit that's "anhedonia" isn't it? I'm not well!

There are no goals in life and especially not an ultimate one. Just make one up if you want to. That's fine, I suppose I'd respect a person for doing that, as long as it wasn't "rape as many children as possible".
>>
>>63519132
By a strictly materialistic point of view, yes
But if we are to adopt a strictly materialistic outlook on life suicide and antinatalism would be moral imperatives, for life would inevitably become just a pointless constant struggle directed to no end other than its own perpetuation, to whom pleasures like sex offer but a little temporary respite
Ultimately, the choice to find or not a deeper meaning is up to you
>>
>>63519667
You have literally no way of knowing. I mean somebody else might, but you haven't.
Really though nobody knows, and it doesn't fucking matter, and virgins come with problems too. Particularly if they're older. After all, are you the fantastic pick of the litter, physically, mentally, personality? Well then. The weird prudish girl you think you want, in real life would be fucking crazy and so headstrong you wouldn't be able to get within 3 feet of her without breaking down crying with rage and frustration. She would be a not-well lady.
Nobody waits for marriage. You get those crazy schoolgirls who oil up their shitter, get bummed 16 ways til Xmas, but are "virgins" cos some bit of skin is still there. Or maybe isn't. A hymen is not a reliable indicator.
>>
>>63519690
Ultimate goal - have kids.
What's their ultimate goal then? Of course, it's have kids
Who then of course have kids

What do you end up with a century later? Nothing more than you started with. Fuckin' kids. What's the point? Odds are they'll be as useless as you are. Odds are you're not gonna have any.
>>
>>63520077
Yeah, get a virgin hooker, in fact. Baste and Flintstone Vitamins.
>>
File: 6765435643210.gif (728 KB, 200x200)
728 KB
728 KB GIF
>>63520219
it's a cosmic divine eternal shitpost against entropy.
>>
>>63520189
>It's difficult so you should give up!
This is why you're a loser
>>
>>63520138
He's not there, mate, and if he were, wouldn't it be dickish of him to play Hide 'n' Seek? We have explanations for nearly everything, in very fine detail. We know how a cell works, and how organisms work. We understand which of the 20 amino acids each of 64 codons code for. That's how life works, how biology works. It's basically "ribosomes". They manufacture the material of the cell that makes you appear to be alive.

We know so much physics and cosmology, we know why the Sun rises and sets, and what its made of, and where it came from. Did you know, the Sun is made of fragments of other stars, now dead and gone? And did you know that THOSE stars were themselves made of fragments of other dead stars? And did you know THOSE stars were original and made of virgin space matter. Hydrogen basically. So the Sun is third-hand property. Fucking interesting right? Did you know that? The Bible doesn't.

Gold comes from dying stars. The gold in one of my teeth was once in a star. Literally, honestly, provably true. Where all gold comes from. And other elements too of course. Once my filling was extremely hot and pressured, and some elements or other fused to gold under that pressure. Isn't that amazing? That utterly mundane things are so dramatic? Isn't that BETTER than any giant flood or zapping Sodom or some shit? Serious. It's a better story and it's TRUE! Science wins, mate. That's why your computer works.
>>
>>63520317
Do you read too quickly, or are you just incredibly actually for-real autistic? Actually no, autistics are better than that.
Mate, the post was saying "stop fetishising female virgins". It's foolish as well as incellish, and it's just not likely to happen. It's not "difficult" it's just a fool's errand. Just chase ordinary women, if you want one. This "virgin" stuff will come across as more than a little creepy, incellish, and fucking insane. That's how you'll look if you say that in public. They'll think you're gonna get a rifle and go shoot up your old school, they'll literally worry over whether or not to call the police as a warning.

It is insane and beyond pointless, and what do you actually WANT a virgin for anyway? Don't you despise your own? You think she's gonna be all soft and grateful to you for being kind enough to fuck her? Really, explain the scenario with her, I really want to know, and I don't get it at all right now.
>>
>>63520063
How is it not a hobby? It's something you can do for sport, profession, recreation etc.
>>63520219
Fgt
>>
>>63520242
Fighting entropy would be to create something new, not just replicate yourself, an already tired and flawed model of an obsolete species. Having children is just dodging that responsibility. Putting it on the kids, expecting it as their payment to you for the great favour you did of conceiving them.
But all you did is hand the responsibility of creating something, of fighting entropy, down one generation. And, of course, consuming more resources and time as you did so. Another copy of the ever-diminishing genome, selected for a long-ago time when humans were active and clever, resourceful and ingenious.
You've done nothing. You've made the problem worse, AND you've shirked responsibility, handing it to unconsenting children who you produced to carry your load for you.
Time passes, resources dwindle, the Earth dies, and you just put it off, knowing you've passed the buck and can now live uselessly and die with a clear conscience. And of course you KNOW your kids will do the same, because they came from you! And their kids, mutatis mutandis, ad inifinitum, ad hoc, sic transit gloria mundi.
Bad job.
>>
>>63520542
NO U FGT.

It's the fgt guy everybody! Come to bring good cheer, except he hasn't got any! Come to call everyone fgt from a corner of the room. Why, nobody knows. Maybe his mother should pay more attention to the computer.

Well that's the stupid fucking r9k robot fed "original content". So adieu!
>>
>>63520655
You wouldn't be this mad if you had sex. Unironically
>>
>>63520497
>what do you actually WANT a virgin for
>>63520542
>for sport, profession, recreation etc.

Ah! I see, thank you.
>>
>>63520670
Genuinely have. Have even turned it down with a woman spread across my clothed crotch, in just her knickers and a little vest. A couple months back.

Turned it down cos I don't need the hassle of her. She's v sexy but too nuts. Didn't even wanna just pump n dump, cos I wouldn't have a clean exit for that, and because lying to someone for sex is pretty shitty. So despite my boner, and going as far as a nipple in the gob, I resisted.

Prior to that I suppose I've enjoyed a nice nut-draining in the past. But so what.

What you calling me angry for, fgt guy? You literally sit there, quote 5 posts, to write "fgt" underneath like some kind of badass elite fgt sniper. You got 'em!

Is that your "U MAD?"? No, I'm not, I'm so chill it's unbelievable. I poke brain with chemicals, make chill. I more chill than you ever chill in your life, boy. AND am a somewhat-retired sex-haver. Rage on. Hey where are those rage comics? Make some more of those. Edit ffs. No more fucking Wojak for a change, he needs to be allowed a quiet death.
>>
>>63520497
>it's just not likely to happen
So do women just not become virgins by magic?
>ur school shooter
lol, I have yet to have had the police called on me. Is this ludicrous story based on your own experience?
>what do you actually WANT a virgin for anyway? Don't you despise your own?
Not really, no. My main reasons for wanting a virgin are that relationships are less viable the more partners one has had, and, relating to that, women don't respect men who've never been with virgins, so again, relationships with women as a man who's never been with a virgin aren't viable. In fact, if you've never been a woman's first, you're far more likely to be an actual cuckold or be otherwise strung along and exploited by women. I am content with being a virgin in and of itself. I am not content with being in a "relationship" while having never been a woman's first.
>explain the scenario with her
It'd likely be awkward, but aren't all first times awkward? It'd be eager and loving though, and that's what matters.
>>
>>63520754
You're a virgin bong. Cut the larp
>>
>>63519641
not as good as eating high calorie food or listening to quality music
>>
>goal
>in life

okay bacteria soup brain, keep on divising those cells. the other people did it so it must be good !
>>
>>63520817
OK, well ta for an honest and considered response.

>So do women just not become virgins by magic?
No mate, through life. They meet somebody they might be attracted to or even love, and they have sex, and it's the right thing to do at the time, just between the two of them. They don't think about you hiding up a tree, marking off 1 more on the "soiled women" table.
Then they realise it wasn't love, or the guy is a dick, or whatever reason, and they break up. It'll even happen to you one day. You're incredibly unlikely to marry and stay with the first woman you fuck, for your mutual lifespan. "Dating" is what people do, society has decided it's OK and no harm.

>Is this ludicrous story based on your own experience?
Well yeah, my experience of how people react to crazy stuff. Your views are very extremist and likely bizarre to the average person. Spending too long in an echo-chamber will warp your perspective without you even realising. This place isn't an echo chamber like, say, Wizchan, but sometimes it gets close.

>Not really, no. My main reasons for wanting a virgin are that relationships are less viable the more partners one has >had,
Where the hell did you hear that? That is not considered common knowledge in sociable-people land. It's always struck me as a pol / incel meme. Besides that, the viability of a relationship depends on two factors, and one of them is her.

>women don't respect men who've never been with virgins,
I have honestly never heard that before in my life. Female, male friends, none of them ever said anything approaching that. Honestly it's bizarre. Just the view of someone who only recently came here, and has had a social life that's half-geek half-junkie. With sex, with friends. And nobody has ever said that to me before. Women's respect for men is like men's. It's based on the person and what they do.

>>
File: 1559190682106.gif (1.69 MB, 423x234)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>>63520614
you're jew
>>
>>63521416
Women really ARE people! Crazy people, yes. Overgrown child-people, yes. But still individuals. They don't have instruction manuals. Writing one yourself is

bound to fail.

>In fact, if you've never been a woman's first, you're far more likely to be an actual cuckold
You're all obsessed with cuckoldry, or "having an affair" as we used to call it. It was a meme years ago when m00t pretended to be into it. Then being "cucked"

is supposed to make you a weak man. Rather than someone who trusted and loved a partner, who betrayed him. That makes her a bitch, not him a weakling. Same thing

applies with sexes reversed, of course.

>otherwise strung along and exploited by women.
Mate that depends on two things. Not hanging round with that sort of woman, and not taking that shit, not playing that game. You just don't. You know that it

will NEVER, NEVER get you pussy or even tit, so don't play along in hope. Only a bitch would exploit a guy like that. Just don't be pathetically eager, and mask

your desperation with a little devil-may-care. That's a whole topic, for later.

Couple of years ago, was "friends" with a woman who was like that. But again, crazy, utterly crazy, didn't realise til later. She strung me along, but did it by

giving me a blow job, bit of fingering, quick piss in the mouth (HEY! That's MY business!). Strung me along but I had nothing better to do and I got a bit of a

smelly finger and a great wank the next day, felt some plastic tits (they can feel really good!). I got my little cheap thrill out of the thing, so overall a

fair deal I think. She thinks she strung me along, but she didn't get it for free!

That was just a case of... well it was crazy, not normal rules. Crazy women are a gift to men though! Ssssh! Keep that quiet!
>>
>>63521439
>>explain the scenario with her
>It'd likely be awkward, but aren't all first times awkward? It'd be eager and loving though, and that's what matters.
Yeah, but you're over-romanticising it. You're going from movie cliches. I think it's better at least one person there knows what's going on and how to do it.

Who has successfully executed a fuck! Not like she's your teacher but at least the lights are on somewhere? A woman is herself, not your fantasy, and she'll be

different and completely unpredictable til you meet her!
>>
File: long foreskin.jpg (4 KB, 259x194)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>63521425
>you're jew

Why you say that, my fellow goyim?
>>
no ending the jew world order is.

thinking sex is goal of life is the jew messing with your brain
>>
>>63520614
how do you propose to fight entropy? currently we have no tools. maybe our children may invent or happen upon a tool. if the dimensions are infinite, hopping between them may be the key
>>
>>63521041
Mate, occasionally crappy sex opportunities arise, and because you're not insanely desperate, you turn them down. And your life is quieter and easier as a result. This being a valuable thing.

It's nice sliding up inside someone and all that shit but I don't love her. She's a nice lady and I know her fairly well, but she's nuckin' futz. Giving the tadpoles somewhere warm to rest for the night, is not not not worth the shite that comes with it. This is something ones learns, along with patience. You really SHOULDN'T put your dick in crazy.
Unless you're kinda desperate for it, which is understandable, I've been there, most of us have. In which case get yourself a bunch of flowers and head down the mental ward. Become employed as a porter and let dozens of them ravage you in the art supply cupboard. The one with the round crayons and the scissors that don't have blades. Just be ready for the odd one to have... not a boyfriend but more some creature out of a horror film. Or a pissed off brother. Who's also the boyfriend. And the reason she's in the nuthouse.

What don't you believe? Why would I larp? Lying about sex is pathetic in the first place, but at least lie about GOOD sex! Who am I trying to impress here? I don't think that would be even possible. If I succeeded what would it get me?
>>
>>63521616
Anyone who uses as many exclamation marks as you do per post is 100% a virgin
>>
>>63521707
Oh is THAT how it works? Fuck sake! Thanks for telling me.
>>
>>63521579
You fight entropy with... content! This robo-mod is actually a great example of it, by vast coincidence.

You create new things that weren't here before. On the laziest, least valuable level, there's art. But past that you can create new ideas, new ways of thinking, new paradigms. Think how much George Orwell's 1984 changes the mindset of people who read it. You understand the world on so many more levels, and how things actually, unfortunately, work. The Sapir-Whorf hypothesis, which I admit I haven't read, is about how language shapes thought. This is important when people decide we're gonna ban certain words, or use new euphemisms for things. It changes permissible thought and even possible thought.

The ultimate aim of Newspeak in 1984, was that thoughts against the orthodoxy, the Party and it's leadership, would not be POSSIBLE! You literally couldn't even think heresy because there would be no tools to do it with. The most you'd get would be a vague feeling. Incidentally that ties into "Duckspeak" which is considered a GOOD thing by the Party, but that just shows how many contradictions they have. The ability to hold a thought, and it's complete opposite, in the mind at once and not be uncomfortable or bothered by it, is also an aim of Newspeak.

It's thought reform. Thought control. It's always been done by those in power and seeking power. SJW's have run riot with it! It's now impossible for one of them to speak without another calling them a Nazi for tripping on one of the unspoken rules. Which is what they wanted! Language is power.

So yeah, content. New machines. New discoveries. Advance mankind. Even the useless masses who only consume, come for the ride anyway, you need someone to clean the space-toilets. We went to the Moon in 1969, then stayed at home for 5 more decades. Why aren't we on Mars? Why no nuclear probes to Alpha Centauri?

Freud and whoever else invented new ways for man to look at himself. Marx a new way to see society.
>>
>>63519132
It is so have sex
>>
>>63520411
Just as the greeks conceptualized the idea of indestructible blocks of matter that constituted all of the physical world, we can conceptualize god. They just didn't have the instruments to detect such things, just as we don't have the instruments to detect a lot of what goes on in our universe. God may be there and yes, he may be hiding. Humans interpretation of God may be skewed but the general idea may still be correct, we just have no way of quantifying a gods existence just as greeks couldn't quantify atoms. Just because our primitive senses and technology can't detect something, doesn't mean it's not existing. How arragont of us to think that we have discovered all there is to know.
>>
>>63521707
There are 0 exclamation marks in the post youre replying to, schizo.
>>
File: Suzukikatana1100-2010.jpg (952 KB, 2444x2148)
952 KB
952 KB JPG
I could think of at least 10 things I'd rather achieve in life than lose my virginity.
Competing and winning in the Isle Of Man topping the list.
>>
File: girl_popopoka_lowq.gif (1.21 MB, 640x414)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>>63519132
Having children with a girl I love and intend to spend my life with, yes.
>>
>>63523734
Are you ray charles blind? Or do you not know what an exclamation mark is?
>>
>>63519132
Nop
Why are you faggots so obsessed with sex? Fucking monkeys,normalniggers don't even care about sex that much,yeah they fuck a lot but they don't really care that much like you retards wtf is wrong with all of you?
>>
>>63524412
When you're denied something for so long it becomes an obsession and you get fixated on it. I think a lot of people also associate it with someone else actually enjoying spending time with you and enjoying being around you which is also something else I've never experienced.
>>
>>63519132
No.
The ultimate goal is to achieve heaven.
in the meantime, a healthy, happy marriage, a large family, and wonderful kids is a ncie intermediate stage.
>>
>>63519132
Someone change the color of the right pic so the hands are black
>>
File: 1620152848857.png (776 KB, 2284x884)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
>>63524586
Nevermind, I did it myself. I should like to see this one get posted instead
>>
>>63524586
>>63524646
>3 fingered black guy
Blacked posted are so lazy and cringe
>>
>>63519132
We evolved to sexually reproduce, fren
>>
>>63519132
>No pubes in the first half
>Full bush in the second
How has nobody noticed this yet?
>>
>>63519132
there is no goal. life just happens. your primary biological natural (the natural is important here because unnatrual drives often override this t. recovered heroin addict) drive is to have sex, but your biological drives are meaningless.
>>
File: 1609542705130.png (597 KB, 2284x884)
597 KB
597 KB PNG
>>63526578
No worries, I fixed it fren
>>
File: 1610535621872.png (242 KB, 790x837)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>63527028
Very najs my fren.
>>
dude someone has to do an adpie and apu diaper fetish edit
>>
>>63527028
>fixed it
>took away the pubes
No sir
>>
>>63527057
This is why we cannot have nice things. We had a cute little meme of our boy apu and his cute little girlfriend, but then we ruined it by peeping on them when they had sex. Now its only a matter of time until aspie is ruined
>>
File: 1594433018718.webm (814 KB, 960x540)
814 KB
814 KB WEBM
>>63527077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FRQIg7r3WY

The lewd edits will never outweigh 100s or more of wholesome edits
>>
>>63519132
Sad if true
>>
>>63527063
She doesn't have pubes in the first panel so it makes sense
>>
File: uxlohw0bwjv61.png (1.1 MB, 900x1166)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>63521579
>>63520242
>cosmic divine eternal shitpost against entropy
Not true. Entropy increases in the overall system
>>
File: 1619586985875.jpg (326 KB, 1890x1417)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>63527099
This. There is only a few edits of Aspie and Apu fucking. New OC of Aspie and Apu doing cute stuff is made about daily
>>
>>63527264
Forced cute. Its not real cuteness, its artificially made to be as cute as possible. I cant appreciate that.
>>
>>63527286
What is artificial about it? Love and care is put into some of these, especially teyoid's art
>>
File: 1618971482108.png (437 KB, 785x571)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>63519132
For fucks sake, no. It's a nice feature, but it won't magically fix everything, and you guys need to stop telling yourselves it will. Literally the only way to improve your lives is to do it yourself, so start eating better, find a hobby, do some exercise, maybe even go to therapy If you feel like it. If you hype up sex to be some kind of spiritual experience that will make you feel whole and happy and at peace, you're going to be disappointed.
>>
>>63527303
>love and care
Uh-huh. Definitely wasnt made to get (you)s oh nooooooo
>>
>>63527340
I make edits and oc all the time because it is cute. Idk about you fren

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.