[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eggs.jpg (32 KB, 513x513)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Interesting or funny stuff you've experienced.
Well, I've got epilepsy now as an added feature, guess that's more of a condition, but attacks can be quite interesting.

Imagine someone just grabs into your head and somehow pulls your conscience out. It moves back a couple feet/meters, even the perspective changes (it's all made up by your brain anyway, the actual input is quite different from what you see after it works through it). You see yourself, sitting or standing there, you hear what the people around you say, but you're just kinda out of the game for like a minute or so. Had those about once an hour before they put me on an overdose of medicamentation against it,
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (318 B, 512x384)
318 B
318 B PNG
>>63519185
i am schizophrenic

one time i was staring at the ceiling and i vividly felt a sensation like someone shot a harpoon through my head. still wondering if it was maybe cia or aliens or something infiltrating my brain.
>>
File: psychedelics are neat.jpg (252 KB, 900x893)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>63519251
One of my best buddies is paranoid schizo. We would go to parties and he would let me know that everyone except us two (I take that as a big compliment btw) are just fucking aliens. He once drove up a mountain, smoked 10G of weed and suddenly, the sky started talk to him. Sweet guy though.

Other one had probably a similar experience. But he got his gun out and started shooting. A police sniper blew his head off. The guy that lead that operation killed himself two years later because he thought he could have done better. That story kinda sucks, yeah. Could've done without it. His brother is doing well though.
>>
>>63519185
>(it's all made up by your brain anyway, the actual input is quite different from what you see after it works through it)
I've had that funny mushroom trip where suddenly, I heard the blood circulating in my ear. It got louder and louder, it was like standing under a waterfall. That's actually there all the time, but your brain filters it out because it's not necessary information. I then started playing some music, and it went down back to normal quickly. That is kinda a thing for psychedelics, they turn off all those filters. You're getting much of information now just because you're sitting on a chair or sofa. It is deemed not important, so you never get that info.
Also see blind spot. Or that actually only the center of your view can really see colors. It's all just shit made up by your brain. That is kinda fascinating.
>>
>>63519604
>Or that actually only the center of your view can really see colors. It's all just shit made up by your brain. That is kinda fascinating.
Also btw why you're only able to see dim stars by not actually looking directly at them. The center of your view sees just the colors, all of the stuff around it just perceives brightness.
https://lasikofnv.com/try-these-3-fun-tests-to-find-your-visual-blind-spot/
All that shit is rather interesting.
>>
Your brain also forms all of your reality like that. Maybe it's time to cheat on your brain.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.