[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Red.jpg (2 KB, 250x250)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
Sad Eric is here I have in speaking the insurgents defrauding me have no right to live I recommend stop defrauding me it wastes time cause I can display my power for good I don't know a sith Lord with force healing powers I'm not Darth Kylo Grogu I'm God
>>
I can't forgive insurgents in theft of my identity since I'm a real fed I get fired then rehired cause I'm not dead I sustain damages I'm owed for the time I'm fired I'm then rehired to cease terrorism defrauding me I'll try to see if I can work out a deal cause of the situation in terrorism defrauding me I'm sad in speaking my name is Eric
>>
I'm owed damages for the past few years in canon to my ownership of the United States Government I have the US Military
>>
I have in saying their is no room for a lack of professionalism in reviving my country during this period of time of revival of my country don't hurt me the good of the country is restored no nightmare situation or violence stop wearing hiv coordinated memetic schemes to defraud me
>>
>>63519826
>since I'm a real fed
I fucking KNEW IT
>>
I'm good cop seemed a bad cop my bad cops tougher in speaking then me doesn't mean I'm not tough
>>
>>63520111
Sad to have schizophrenia I never made my fed status a secret you retarded or something
>>
I programmed trips revealing terrorism of human traffickers cause of the horror in room 333 I can rechange the digit meanings proving my omniscence is solely my property
>>
>>63520265
Wow, a (mostly) coherent post
>you retarded or something
You're the one who's dedicated years of his life typing gibberish and word salad on here. I don't think you should be questioning anyone else's mental health.
>>
File: Insane.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>63519629
Glad you're back Christ.
>>
I'm in charge disregarding me is to claim yourself smarter then a figure of omniscence a quality of God I have sensors in my mind my omniscience manifests without a screen I'm of no liability if you disregarded me I'm of no liability
>>
The sensors I turn on and off cause what I detect gets harsh their is no forgiving insurgents defrauding my identity stop or get charged of war crimes destroying my United States Government
>>
Stop terrorizing me
>>
I'll make friends when I stop getting terrorized it destroys the United States Government
>>
Sad Eric is here I can read the scheme encryption the nightmare encryption have more respect or get charged of war crimes defrauding me
>>
File: 1600067193310.jpg (1.39 MB, 3000x1918)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>63522386
My nigga Eric gets defrauded by schemes every day and still has the strength to keep on living. What am I compared to this great man.
>>
I have to say to my partners I shaved my beard I don't look crusty I look my handsome self
>>
>>63522482
Are satellite controllers hitting your spleen and organs? Causing bruises? Take the satellite man to court
>>
The english language wasn't a real language til my omniscience rewritten it from nightmare encryption saving the good values to redefine in rhetoric
>>
I have to say it was real talking don't terrorize me
>>
Stop harassing I
>>
Hope youre doing okay today, my weird schizo friend.
>>
Stop terrorizing me it destroys the United States Government
>>
You can't defeat me referencing alphabet soup insurgents continuing a system of defrauding me won't like me revealing my hand not of their side defrauding me
>>
Sad I have revealed my peace of minority groups I have insurgents recapitulating on defrauding me don't terrorize me
>>
Sad I detect terrorism stop terrorizing me
>>
Why doesn't he reply to us folkerinos?
>>
I'm not Satan or of evil I'm not much of a revolutionary
>>
Sad times innit then beers and wines from the late reply function of the national vote in the morning and will be a part of a coomer a few of the year old daughter got the email address or telephone number and email address or telephone number is a good time with the wife of John lennon
>>
>>63524791
Too much stress to speak of my posts god tier
>>
I'm a revolutionary sailors and marines boot camp but I don't have to be able to get the vaccine schizo take care of him being able to get a chance can get the bullet points
>>
YOOOO CHRIST

I love seeing you here bro
>>
Good morning I am a little while ago and I have a great time with you and your family and friends with benefits situation and the fact that you are interested and I'll see you
>>
>>63524814
I didn't write this or the other fake Christ post
>>
>>63524836
It's cause you're scared I might have something going on for me you rather see me keked here communists use algorithms derived of nightmare terrorism to convey their fuckery in terrorism destroying the United States Government
>>
>>63525224
Communists aren't the enemy
>>
>>63525304
Marx in speaking communism isn't it in system of practice it's more evil then taught
>>
I'm not wicked I have an understanding of it in practice of communism defrauding the United States Government
>>
>>63525723
Wow, are you finally taking your meds?
>>
>>63525723
What?....?
Please elaborate friend
>>
>>63520510

Try living with schizos for a year or more their ramblings gets old really fucking fast.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.