[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Letter Thread - no bullshit edition. Post your cathartic releases and no trouble making this time. Initials optional.
>>
>>64057710
Dear Susie,

Things are really starting to look up for me now. I am genuinely happy to be with your sister Katie instead of you. It is also satisfying to know that you got cheated on by the dude you cheated on me with. Hahaha. Dumb bitch. Who could have foreseen that happening? You get what you deserve.

J
>>
>>64057710
I just want to take a moment to thank the based Sam Hyde poster in the last thread who thot patrolled the fuck out of that dumbass roastie. Keep up gods work. Self-absorbed and conceited foids like that deserve to be ran off the board.
>>
A,

Don't forget the thing we talked about earlier with the guy.

- M
>>
>>64057970
That femoid really did get blown the fuck out. You could tell that poster was probably getting her soaking wet. Why else would she keep replying to him desperately? She liked it. They always like getting mogged by some letter thread Chad.
>>
>the most boring thing I can think of that still looks like I'm trying to be funny
>>
https://youtu.be/UgmY2sB71Hc
>>
>>64057710
I like the OP pic a lot this time ^-^ . . . hopefully the thread doesn't die again :\

>>64058305
woah that brings me back o.o
why aren't u okay, anon?
>>
>>64058366
>I like the OP pic a lot this time
Yeah? Thanks! It is so nice writing with a fountain pen. It is a totally different experience and has this olde time feel to it.
>>
File: 1622152460772.png (125 KB, 640x480)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
OOOO MASSA YOU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT...

SHEEESH, WHERE YA GODDAMN MANNERS.
>>
Here's the last thread btw, if anyone's interested. It died overnight but that doesn't mean people's efforts have to :] >>64051064

>>64058429
Yup, it struck me as extra striking. I have trouble finding cool ones on the occasions where I've made the thread. I wish I could find some that are dark and neon :D The contrast is really good and I like how the metal shines and gives the image an edge.

>t is so nice writing with a fountain pen. It is a totally different experience and has this olde time feel to it.
I bet it does! I've never tried, but I've handled them without ink. Are they as scratchy as they seem, or can it become smooth with a gentle touch? If so, I could see how it might transport one back to a time they've never been, like those simpsons songs on youtube that look like how i imagine drinking lean feels ^_____^
>>
>>64058485
Mastah has no manners. He is a very, very bad boy. That is why he gets you wetter than a water theme park. It is those dark triad traits. Better call a plumber to fix off that leak.
>>
Denji-Anon

The way you glow through my blinds in the morning
It makes me feel like you missed me.
Kissing my forehead to help me out of bed.
Making me rub the sleepy from my eyes.
Are you asking me to come out and play?
Are you trusting me to wish away a rainy day?
I look above. The sky is blue.
It's a secret, but I trust you too.
If it wasn't for you, I could sleep forever.
But I'm not mad.
I want breakfast.

Reze-anon
This is just a Doki Doki poem I liked. I didn't know what else to write, but I wanted to write something.
>>
It's so fucking weird seeing you in pain like this
>>
File: elhuervo.jpg (371 KB, 1200x1200)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>64058914
Keep fucking watching, pilgrim.
Eyes to the stage.
>>
>>64058914
everyone keeps telling me that
>>
K,
I saw you post the other day, about how everyone hates you. Truth be told, I don't. In fact, I find myself relating to you more and more every day. How fucked up is that?
Y'know, I respect you more than most of the people I've met here. Because at least you had the balls to come at me like a man instead of being some passive-aggressive limpdick like one I could name. At least you respect my time enough to go right for the throat.
I know things are rocky. But I didn't want you feeling like I didn't notice. I did. And I don't hate you. You just scare me.
Funny. I had such a disdain for all of this, but in the end, I find myself relating to you more than anyone.
Don't let these bastards get you down.
D
>>
Does this count, fren?
>>
>>64058591
>Yup, it struck me as extra striking.
Heh. I am really digging your style anon!

>Are they as scratchy as they seem, or can it become smooth with a gentle touch
It depends on the nib and the paper. The thing you learn immediately with fountain pens is that most common paper is terrible. You have to upgrade to quality, non-plebeian paper. Common paper is far too scratchy no matter what nib you use. Plus the ink bleeds through and there are other issues usually. But once you have quality paper, you can get as grippy or smooth as you want. Paper varies in smoothness and so do your nibs. But that is the beauty, you can find the perfect setup for you. Tailored and customized for whatever you want. Whatever color ink you want and whatever properties you want it to have, too. Customization is high.

Fountain pens are so much easier on your hand. I have carpal tunnel due to playing a lot of vidya, so the fact that fountain pens barely require any pressure at all is a huge plus for me. The pen in the picture is one of the best pens for beginners. It is less than 20 US dollars and is imported from Japan. Pilot metropolitan. I have it in medium and it glides across the paper almost like it is not even there. You hardly have to apply pressure at all and you can write for hours with no wrist pain. Highly recommend, anon.
>>
File: 1611111499019.jpg (38 KB, 640x640)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>64057970
Keep fighting the good fight brethren, fuck roasts
>>
>>64059514
>like one I could name.
name them
>>
You look so JUST'd these days, always a miserable look on your face. I used to like seeing you happy, smiling, doing those little dances with your hands, but this is even better, way better. I told you so, you asked for this.
>>
>>64059866
>I told you so, you asked for this.
You're right. Now I lay in the bed I made.
At least tuck me in.
>>
>>64059866
>I told you so, you asked for this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
>>
>>64059942
Fluff your pillows up
Take a cold shower
Take some b12s vitamin c and d
Get a nice haircut
Get a nice body pillow the ones pregnant women use, p. Comfortable
>>
>>64059974
Can you do some of it for me? Like the pillows and ghe haircut? I only got 2 hands, hence the need for help.
>>
>>64060002
Yeah okay I'll fluff up your pillows and hold your hand to get you a haircut, anon come on you can do it
>>
Swedish jail seems like a decent experience. They even teach you the language.
>>
>>64060028
I-I didn't expect to get this far. Thank you.
I'll pay you back for everything when I'm back on my feet, promise.
>>
>>64059582
>The thing you learn immediately with fountain pens is that most common paper is terrible.
Ooh that makes a ton of sense! I highly doubt I had rich-person paper when I tested it out a little as a tween and actually I think I did try with ink at least once but gave up -- my memory is bad :$ but reading this made me remember things that maybe happened. Do you send your letters to people? I know I've said so previously, but it really does sound dreamy. I hope future me takes the time to do something special for someone special like that! It must feel amazing to charge your love into every flick of ink. I'd be worried about making a mistake, and my penmanship is pitiful, not to mention I'm so used to editing! I've heard Neil Gaiman writes his first draft by hand and that sounds impossible from my perspective, but it must make you choose your words carefully! I'm scatterbrained and prone to tangents like this so I suspect it would be a messy endeavor ^///^

>Fountain pens are so much easier on your hand.
Wow that sounds nice! If I have a fancy desk one day, I'm definitely gonna have to try it. I don't write enough right now for it to make much sense outside of the novelty of the experience itself (tho that still might be worth it!)
Do you think a comfortable mousepad might alleviate the carpal tunnel? Mine's got breasts and it has served me comfortably for years by cushioning my wrists :D i still feel tension sometimes tho, so maybe not...

https://youtu.be/ywm5kbl2xNA
>>
>>64057710
Do not die just yet, little thread. You can do it!
>>
>>64057710

Hi D.

Fuck you D.

I hate how to your femoid shit brain I am at the same level of your brother that nearly killed you punching your face dozens of time all because of a joke you didn't let me finish.
Your boobs are so good they're probably the reason I can't get over you.

P.
>>
That just made me hate you. It fell down my spine like a cracked egg. You better stay away from me, V.
>>
Or should I call you Andrew? Pfft.
Goodnight, 4chan.
>>
>>64061015
wait wait wait what did v do? i might be him
>>
>>64061129
Emailed me just to fuck with me and then run off. Just like they always do. Just like they do with everyone else too. Not really in a mood for it. Phony motherfucker.
If the name Andrew doesn't mean anything, don't worry about it. It's not you.
>>
File: 1623193601499.png (918 KB, 666x776)
918 KB
918 KB PNG
Hey A,

i miss everything we had together. i know nothing will ever be the same between us but just know that no matter what i'll still be here for you even if you end up blocking me and try to move on from me again. i'm sorry i was toxic to you, i put you through a lot of things that nobody deserves to go through. i really love you still even if sometimes i act angry or upset at you. i can forgive you for what you did to me because you were just trying to get me to move on instead of sticking around. i was very happy when you came back to me, like really happy. i don't care what anyone says, i don't care what anyone thinks. i love you.

-b
>>
Imagine hastily scribbling a note and pretending it means anything while you try to gaslight someone you "love." Were you hoping it would just diffuse things and wipe everything away? Not quite. I'm onto you.
>>
more impulsive by the day
>>
>>64061366
Sour roast detected
>>
Okay, I feel I've vented enough and now I'm cringe. I'll see myself to the door.
But for real. If I get the chance, I'll lop your head off. See ya.
>>64061382
I'm sorry. It's so hard sometimes.
>>
>>64061312
hey b, if this is you, i really hope it is just know i love you too im sorry for everything , if you want to see me you know how to contact me. please do, i dont want all that time to go to waste, i miss you.
>>
>>64061366
What do you mean by this? Wat happen ed?
>>
J
I miss you
And it makes me sad
L
>>
>>64059555
I really like this, Anon! How long did it take you? Who won't leave your head?
>>
J
I wish you'd talk to me
I miss you
Where are you I wonder
L
>>
ive been holding back because i didnt want you mad at me, but i feel really bad about causing this
hi d, im sorry for everything that happened, it wasnt right how we ended. dealing with everything from my family and job, the stress builds and what my mom says gets to me and i just feel inadequate sometimes
i have so much more to say but not here. i missed you a lot and i still love you even if my mental problems get in the way and make me shut myself off. please text me or email me, i want to work this out.
from g
>>
What the fuck do you want from me? Leave me alone if I am just another female in your collection.
>>
Dear X (sorry I don't remember your name,

I don't know if you remember me, but I definitely remember that moment. It was a weekend at the elementary school park on ustick. I was there with my sibilings and you happened to just walked over to the park and we chatted up. I know I forgot about the promised to show up every weekend to hang out. I'm sorry. I hope your years after that encounter is better. I am really sorry. Please forgive me.

- That asian kid
>>
File: 1606527319081.jpg (7 KB, 222x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>64062486
It sounds like you have nothing to offer other than your hole kek
>>
J
I miss you
My heart is blue
What do I do
When I can't find you
And I am screwed
Because my heart is blue
So I don't know what to do
But miss you
L
>>
>>64059555
Do have instructions on how the person can get out of your head?
>>
>>64062593
Am I supposed to be insulted? Or throw a temper tantrum? Possibly start cussing you out or listing my qualities?
So stupid. Get a life.
>>
>>64062629
Just call him you big dummy
>>
File: 1618123510374.gif (746 KB, 300x284)
746 KB
746 KB GIF
>>64062735
Maybe you should get a life if you want to be worth anything more than a hole and entertainment, maybe you'll get chosen then
>>
>>64062801
Jesus- fucking children. You come here every summer and think you matter. I promise, you don't.
>>
File: 1599680000927.jpg (22 KB, 599x327)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>64063115
God keep seething foid, fucking kek you know im right you vapid pick-me
>>
that was a really funny joke, i'll be thinking about it forever. wondering if today is the day you're lying to my face about some girl you talked to once. she must be really special if you've found the person you want to spend your life with but still think of her. i'm terrified this is going to be the beginning of the end. either way i can safely say i'm back to wanting to end my life. very funny joke...
>>
>>64062757
He blocked my number ;-;
>>
>>64063115
Summerfags are out in force this year.
>>
>>64063182
He's probably just saying that to mess with you, come on. I'm sure he loves you. It was just bad judgment, not disloyalty.
>>
>>64063227
Damn message him on social media
L, stop obsessing over him
He's not special, stop putting him on a pedestal.
Youre going to go crazy
>>
>>64063346
He blocked me on discord too
And shut up I'll never stop unless he tells me so
>>
>>64061159
Do you just live here now? That would be kind of funny
>>
>>64063362
Make a new pisscord
Jesus L, wtf happened to you,
>>
>>64063396
I wish I can hack him
>>
Sorry for flipping out earlier. I feel better now.
>>64063395
Nah. I'm okay. Forgive my spazzing. I was having a bad night but it's okay.
V can still kill himself though.
>>
>>64063408
You'll only like him cause of his penis.
Tsk tsk
>>
>>64063516
Speak for yourself enough projecting carry on
>>
>>64063594
I'm not
You are obsessed
>>
>>64063608
What's wrong with that
They might like it
No one's hurt by that
>>
>>64063713
He won't
You're going to give him ptsd, he'll hate you
It's unhealthy
>>
>>64063713
If they don't then that's what makes me worried it's a dilemma>>64063713
>>
>>64063724
Why do you think that
I don't want that to happen
>>
thanks r9k mods for let me post
it's not my fault that third world countrys' ips are usually used as proxys

I don't understand why some boards still don't allow it
it's great to have a place where to be
>>
>>64063840
Thank you too:D
Hats off for the mods
>>
>>64060863
>Do you send your letters to people? I know I've said so previously, but it really does sound dreamy. I hope future me takes the time to do something special for someone special like that! It must feel amazing to charge your love into every flick of ink
I have sent some letters to people, yeah. I haven't sent too many irl, and they were more of a professional nature. Most of the ones I've sent online were ones I hand-wrote and then just snapped a picture of it and then sent them that. I've even posted a few of them here. Mega cringe. Nobody really cares, though. Haha. I once even sent some people a letter telling them how much they meant to me and how much they helped influence my life for the better. They didn't even acknowledge the letter. So don't get too caught up in that dreamy feeling just yet! Or actually, maybe you should get caught up in it. Don't let my pessimism ruin the idea for you. Hand-writing a letter and then sending it to your friends or a special person is something special - for both you and them. I can't say I've ever penned a love letter to anyone, though. That sounds like it would be an excellent use of a pen and that rich-person paper. But even if you wrote it in crayon and on a napkin, the love is the real wealth there. So go write your expressions no matter what you write them on and with what. Go for it!

>I'd be worried about making a mistake, and my penmanship is pitiful, not to mention I'm so used to editing!
I understand the feeling. I make a lot of mistakes, actually; and my handwriting is horrible. But it's okay, anon. Those letters are a reflection of you - mistakes and all. Just leave them in because that's you. Also, I suppose there's value in accepting imperfection and being content with it. So it could be a good exercise in accepting the imperfect 'you' that is nevertheless still beautiful.
>>
File: example-71524.jpg (193 KB, 1024x1024)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>64060863
>I've heard Neil Gaiman writes his first draft by hand and that sounds impossible from my perspective
I can honestly see the benefit there. It may be counter-intuitive, but the ease in which you can edit a word document can actually lead someone to over-thinking or over-editing their writing. The beauty of writing a first draft by hand is that you can't so easily go back and edit it on the fly - and that's a GOOD thing. You stay focused on the flow of the moment without getting distracted about being too perfect or precise. It's more freeing, in a way. I can't articulate worth a damn right now, but I hope you see the point there. The permanence of ink frees you to focus on your thoughts and to not be so concerned about editing things in real-time. Yeah, maybe you go slower and are more deliberate in choosing your words. That happens too. But you can really hit a flow and get carried away in the stream of writing just as often.

>I don't write enough right now for it to make much sense outside of the novelty of the experience itself (tho that still might be worth it!)
It is worth it still! A pen is less of an investment in a desk. Plus, if you got the pen, you'd probably be more inclined and motivated to get a nice desk. Not that you need a nice desk or anything. You can write anywhere really.

>Do you think a comfortable mousepad might alleviate the carpal tunnel?
Yeah, maybe. I think I just need a better desk. Right now my computer desk is way too high and that puts my wrists at bad angle. I'm just stubborn and try to make do. Kind of dumb lol.
>>
>>64063753
Because it happens to victims of stalking
Either that or he doesn't mind the stalking because he's fucking with you.
>>
>>64064204
Oh I see
I don't actually stalk him and I don't know how he feels about it
In actuality I probably wouldn't even if I could just because I'd be worried he doesn't like it
>>
>>64064246
Don't waste away your days doing that, L.
You'll come to regret it one day.
>>
File: 1596650018737.png (276 KB, 559x559)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
sorry for everything, audrey. i'm going to miss you.
>>
>>64064305
I won't
I will only stalk him In these threads if I can find him
>>
>>64064311
https://youtu.be/sTMBQab1J8I
For what
>>
>>64057710
no one on the entirety of this website is funny.
this is so boring.
>>
File: 1609975681178.jpg (36 KB, 451x451)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>64064311
>>64064394
for everything i put you through. and god damn never kill yourself for the love of god. i can't handle feelings and i'm sorry that i was terrible to you all throughout. you didn't deserve any of it. the cycle of my life has been completed once again and it fucking hurts. i changed for the worse, was awful to you and i'm just fucking sorry.

if this is the end, please god remember the good.
>>
and how could i not miss you? i miss you a lot.
>>
>>64064428
Ok forgiven
>>
File: 1617163170148.png (136 KB, 289x432)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
some of the shit i said when i was horny the other night is pretty funny in hindsight. i don't even remember typing it. i was on some drugs and horny out of my mind.

i think the shit i'm most sorry for are the times i acted completely unavailable when you had feelings for me and me never admitting straight up that i had feelings for you, because that would basically be committing myself to the cycle of abandonment again. shit's pretty tough when what happened to me did. larping that i was talking to other girls, you tag-team writing smut with me (i hope that didn't make you feel awful), nights where i was just a drunk fuck and even dumber than usual, being detached and not reading your mood well and just tanking it, not putting enough time into you when i should have, not letting you help me is a huge one, creating this weird cycle of pulling you in only to self destruct over and over, fighting with you over nothing for attention, pushing you away a lot, some specific things i said that i didn't mean and wish i could take back, not trusting you, antagonizing you, putting you through a bunch of fucking shit.

i'm sorry that i was a negative force in your life instead of a positive. i wanted to be good friends until the very end. things slipped away and i got lost in being somebody that i wasn't and things that i don't know how to control like affection and feelings. those are pretty damaged parts of me and it's not often that i actually want something or somebody.

i'm just really sorry that i couldn't make things right, ever and constantly fucked everything up. i should have let you help me instead of hurting you every time that you did.
>>
>>64064739
Initials, because I'm very original, please?
>>
File: 1620115191991.jpg (83 KB, 735x677)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>64064787
lol, you'd know if you were her.
>>
Hey Archy fuck you see you in the next fucking thread you fucking stain. Fuck you you piece of shit I can't wait until I get emotionally over this shit I can't wait until I'm fucking healthy free. I don't need you I don't need to be a psychopath I don't need your psychopathy I don't need your torturing me I don't need laugh at.
>>
File: 1612475264203.jpg (32 KB, 599x495)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>64064739
and sometimes i do wonder if you even remember what i'm like. i'm pretty selfish and recently discovering that i'm a pretty fucked up person. i don't blame you. i'm just sad that it never got to be, as always and sad that i didn't treat you better, that i didn't appreciate what i had until it was gone. i wasn't lying when i said i'd fight a galaxy with my bare fists to be with you, to do anything to fix us both. a part of that is still in there. the fire never fully goes out because i don't let it. it's a shame that you don't believe in yourself, think you could be fixed or be somebody.

broken chad and broken stacy. some teen love shit turned into fucked up abuse by me.
>>
>>64064311
>>64064428
The egirl Audrey that gets posted here?
>>
Kill yourself already, anemone.
>>
Your coworker keeps bringing you up whenever he sees me. I don't know why he keeps doing this, when I know my behavior was pretty damn obvious that I liked you, so I'm sure he knew. Why does this keep happening? Is this a hint or something???
Also, if you want me to still be in your life, ball's in your court to contact me. Until then, I'll assume you don't want me in there (and it's fine).
>>
>>64064311
>>64064428
Same question as this anon >>64064906
What's with the drama and if this is her, why the fuck do you have so many men writing to you in these threads
>>
File: 1597011864515.jpg (98 KB, 702x1024)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>64064893
>>64064582
and most of all i'm just going to miss you, the person. my letters from the past still stand. the BiS one for sure. i know i never acted like it and i was always contradictory in what i would say in them and how i acted, but they were true and i'm just sorry. i will miss you. you were the one that was too good for me, not the other way around. walk away with your head high. you're better than you think. certainly too good for somebody as pathetic as i am.
>>
>>64064394
>>64064656
if this is audrey c i want your forgiveness too lmao since you're seemingly still lurking here
>>
>>64065030
>>64065052
I'm not her I want to know the drama tho
>>
>>64065052
It isn't I'm sorry I was joking
>>
>>64065086
Who the fuck are you even, the guy who posted the post addressing her or the person who responded with "Ok forgiven"
Pretty sus regardless
>>
>>64065105
Who the fuck are you? You shit up letter threads every time with the efoid drama. Letter threads are meant to be replied to because it gives people closure. Take your sandy vagina somewhere else please.
>>
>>64065105
I'm the one who said ok forgiven sorry I was joking I actually have no clue what they were talking about
>>
>>64065160
I'm a demon In human skin
>>
>>64065129
Hahahah bitch I don't even lurk these threads so you're confusing me for someone else but most importantly why are you so triggered, maybe you should stop being a fucking cuck and realize she and every other e girl has an army of fellow disgruntled dudes looking for "closure" posting these kinds of letters to them
And you just admitted it was for her kek otherwise you wouldnt have gotten so salty
>>
>>64065232
I'm not anyone else you replied to. I'm a regular in letter threads because these are our threads to share our thoughts and comfort other letter writers. We have our own sub culture in these threads just like britfeel. You are the obsessed simp that keeps bringing up egirls into letter threads. Let people write what they write or go make your own thread because we don't want you here.
>>
>>64065296
Aw is little faggy anon mad his little gay subculture is intruded upon by r9k users?
Get a grip faggot, you're on fuckin 4chan lmao not on some homosexual abused cowboy forum so suck deez nuts and seethe more bitch
>>
>>64065325
The only person who looks retarded here is you. Go simp in denial some more.
>>
>>64064311
Wtf is this for? The r9k girl? Is she an heroing or what?
>>
>>64065374
Seethe, cope, dilate and write another gay ass letter about it you spineless cuck kek
>>
File: 1576461969172.png (305 KB, 376x366)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
IM FUCKING FREE CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT
>>
Tfw no hairy j chest to keep my face warm in
>>
Wait- letter threads are supposed to have someone to write to reply to you!?
>>
i guess ill be mean then
>>
>>64065443
what does this mean free of what
>>
>>64065540
Them, obviously.
>>
>>64065546
goodbye then, old fren.
>>
>>64065528
Please dont be mean
>>
I like you so much and I can tell youre not interested anymore and it makes me sad. I deleted all my apps. Ill be around I guess
>>
>>64065575
be happy with them. i knew you could.
>>
>>64064311
one final conversation would have been nice to have.
>>
>>64065568
you're right anon..
i should be super mean
>>
>>64065575
Why do you think they're not interested anymore anon?
>>
>>64065653
Why do you think this
It's not nice to be mean
>>
>>64065546
What did they do? Why are you happy to be free?
>>
>>64065575
Grass is always greener anon
>>
>>64064311
>>64065030
it's not the egirl. it's somebody i treated like shit and i fucking regret it already. wish i could have a chance to mend it with them and cool my autism.
>>
>saying dumb shit just for (you)s
>>
>hydeposting and remove roast posting increases

Very nice
>>
File: 1615434461035.png (1.26 MB, 828x881)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>64065987
i'll always put roasties in their place. it's fun.
>>
i think i have fucking bpd tbqh.. sorry...
>>
>>64066282
and i didn't expect you to actually remove me, it was more of a "fuck why do you allow me to do this type of autistic shit i hate myself" type of deal.
>>
Waking up early just for you
'Cause I find myself addicted and I wanna make dreams come true
You're the one and only vixen, darling codependent culprit--
Oh my, I'm getting ahead of myself
Am I your one and only victim, your lone point of fixation
Do you object to being mine personified?

All mine [x4]

[Chorus]
You can have me too
Willing something new
Where once there was two
Now I'm see through
Take a look at the monitor, I've only got one heart
X marks the spot
That hits the spot
X lost the plot
Why did you pick me out of everybody?
Isolated cry claustrophobic in cacophony
Heard as the first note in the symphony
Feels like the start of a brand new story
I'd like to start with you

Burning midnight, time slips so quick
Solved ringed billy piggy carried on silver back
Betwixt the corridor bridge of one lunar and solitaire affair
Do I entertain a game all my lonesome?
When the cornerstone of trust meets the founding block of us
I hope that ashlar's prim and proper
I will chisel what I can, I will strive to muster
Michelangelo's touch, imperfections get a Midas luster
All of your pain to hold
I will iron out the edges and learn to confess in a way that keeps you present
Is it silly how I can't let go of the impression
That on your special day you became my present?
I feel like I have to give back; and I don't just feel
I want it

All of you [x2]
The whole
All of you

[Chorus]

I'd like to keep you company
I'd like if you could fall for me
I'd like if I were there
So you could fall right next to me
There on the bed, layered in lace
Your hand in my hand, face in my face
Just once I'd like 'fingers crossed' to mean something more than hoping for a pulse to trace
You either feel it or I guess you don't

But I don't know you
I don't know you
Feels like the start of something new
Right now, I could really go for two
With you, I don't know the ending
But I'd do it again til I do

Waking up early just for you
'Cause I find myself addicted and I wanna make dreams come true
>>
it went out with CRINGE my man, damn
>>
>>64064311
sorry for the massive fucking cringe, dude. shouldn't have ended like that.
>>
years later I sometimes think back to that brief encounter, it's weird. it goes against everything I've said I didn't want. crazy what basic kindness and acknowledgment could do. time to idealize.
>>
A.
fuck you i hate you so much

plz come back
P.
>>
>>64066670
>>64066670
What's cringe?
You? ( - v - )
>>
>>64066866
i wrote some real cringey sexual shit to a girl to get her to block me and now i wish i didn't, lmfao.
>>
>>64066924
Why do you regret it if that was your goal?
>>
>>64062801
>Maybe you should get a life
Irony
>>
>>64066936
it was overall super cringe and because i'm really, really retarded.
>>
>>64066945
Ok well what was it it couldn't have been that bad
>>
>>64066988
no it was mega cringe, lmfao.
>>
>>64067030
Alright I'm sorry
>>
>>64066188
The hero arcanine needs, but doesn't deserve.
>>
File: 1607053044907.jpg (178 KB, 1080x1080)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>64067150
The roast fears it the most
>>
>>64066444
You don't own me an answer but I'd like to know -is this, presently, for a real person you talk to? It's not just wishful thinking, right? Well, beyond the obvious themes of "I want [this] and I think I feel [that]"? This is an accurate summary -for lack of a better word- of your current situation and involvement with someone you have feelings for?
I can't for the life of me get the right tone to this so I'm not going to try. I also couldn't comfortably or accurately explain my reasons for asking, not in a public, literal forum like this. At the absolute least, I can promise you my reasoning does not match anything you would easily or naturally suppose. Or that my reasoning (potentially goal?) is much more convoluted, haha. I know from my handful of encounters with you that you have an interest in occult or magickal or even spiritual, perhaps, interpretations of the world (whatever it was you explained it as, something about it being a lens to interpret and better navigate the mundane and practical.) But while you seem familiar with certain concepts, you do not live them. You do not have faith or an inherent trust; possibly you lack the personal proof it takes to see these things as another valid reality, not just a lens on top of the consensus reality you value and currently operate in relation to. These are assumptions. Though, they are why I assume you could not know why I have continued to seek you out, and tried to say some things; why I value the things you say in return.
>>
File: image0-2.png (31 KB, 640x606)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
hey ramen fren i hope ur not cuttan urself
>>
J,

Give me more information about you, I want to find out all about your online. I need to know if you're physically cute enough for me to invest more time in you. You're broke so only your looks can save you and I know you're over the wall already.

M
>>
I have to become one with you? That's not gonna happen
>>
Yes I've finally found a reason
I don't need an excuse
I've got this time on my hands
You are the one to abuse
>>
>>64067701
>he does not wish to complete the Great Work
>>
>>64067895
I have already built a lot of culture wonders. I should go for military victory instead
>>
>>64067909
"There is nothing more auspicious for a warrior than a righteous war."
Are you a warrior? If so, is your war righteous?
>>
>>64068004
I'm really at war with myself, morality doesn't matter there, right?
>>
>>64068070
I cannot answer this because I do not think I am understanding what you said in the way you said it and meant to be understood.
tldr yes and no
>>
>>64068302
I don't understand what it means to be righteous anyway. I'm probably not going to focus on anything but myself for a long time
>>
>>64064973
Coda or anemone, or whatever the fuck name he goes by now, is a gigantic piece of shit. Fuck him.
>>
File: everyone blooms.jpg (267 KB, 1439x1765)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>64067377 checking 'coincidence'
Yes, I've a muse in mind, but it's true that I'm prone to wishful thinking, and when I create pieces there's often slight twisting for the sake of art, usually in the form of abstraction or exaggerating the mundane, but the core truth is true: I am looking forward to something new, and to see where it goes, assuming they feel at all what I do. Going into more elaborate detail is something I can consider, but I like to leave my stuff open to interpretation so others can find their own meaning in it. This is already more than I'd normally say, but since it's primarily addressing a question of overall intent, and I've only restated what you picked up on, I don't mind

>I also couldn't comfortably or accurately explain my reasons for asking, not in a public, literal forum like this
If you have existing access to my personals, or would like it, I'd be interested in learning that explanation in a suitable environment.

>You do not have faith or an inherent trust; possibly you lack the personal proof it takes to see these things as another valid reality
I want to believe, and I'm closer than I've ever been, but yes, something keeps me on the edge, unwilling to trust completely, and thus truly manifest, if such things are real. I think they likely are, but to what degree, I can't say. It's a subject I'm interested in, and I'd love nothing more than to experience something that does make me take that leap, but I suspect it will require my faith in order to see it. It's all too easy to call things coincidence, but if it's any indicator of where I stand, I choose not to believe in coincidence despite seeing the rationality of it. I am on the edge of that coin, unable to put my faith in the 'real' either, because I feel the real is more magical than we give credit, I just lack the answers to do so.

>I assume you could not know why I have continued to seek you out, and tried to say some things; why I value the things you say in return
I want to
>>
So I cut my hair. Is that a signifier? Maybe.
It's always such an odd feeling when you feel profound loss. Almost akin to a panic attack, but a lot more subtle in the way you can kinda hold it together if you kill the lights fast enough.
I won't hold you to anything - even when you insist I should.
As for me? I'll just enjoy having a place to belong. It's the best gig in town after all, and the food they serve there will blow your balls clean off. Quality service, really cute outfits, they don't hold back much.
We're gonna have to go dutch on the bill though.
>>
>>64063322
>summerfags
I like this
>>
BJ,

Thanks for ruining my life. I can't believe you stole my home. You are not a very good guy.
You kind of suck.
>>
boy it sure is summer in here
>>
File: Capture.png (2 KB, 222x78)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
dear r9k
did you notice that it says "you are not a robot?"
you are not robots xD
>>
>>64069280
Hurr durr
No duh dopehead everyone has realised this since a long time
>>
>>64063967
Ah ok! Photographing it did cross my mind in the form of the last one you shared. I suppose I could always do that, but I really want them to hold it. Maybe the fountainpill is enough of a high to do it for oneself and I'm just ignorant to the feeling.

>I've even posted a few of them here. Mega cringe
I think it's a unique touch that makes you stand out. I've only seen one so far but I think the living motif of the river sendoff is a cool idea. Not everyone generates their own rituals like that, but I think it's a neat practice that speaks to the romanticized olde timeyness of it all: a return to nature, and connectivity, with a dash of sympathetic magic, perhaps. Choosing to cast away or not is similar to the process of sharing on here. One could argue the intent is made more real by giving it to the world, to be judged, to be viewed, to be made real in the eyes of others, and thus more real to you.

>They didn't even acknowledge the letter.
Aww I'm sorry... that's sad. Are you certain they received it? If this is a photo example, then ignore me.

>even if you wrote it in crayon and on a napkin, the love is the real wealth there
That's wonderful stuff. Thanks, anon. I think it's great that you promote a positive outlook on it for others, impartial of your own experience. The potential is energizing to daydream about, even if reality often doesn't measure up.
>>
>>64069363
>The potential is energizing to daydream about, even if reality often doesn't measure up.
Stop dreaming and start doing.
>>
>>64069350
dopehead?
whoa bro xD you're kinda toxic
>>
>>64064069
>the ease in which you can edit a word document can actually lead someone to over-thinking or over-editing their writing.
Don't I know it . . .
You're absolutely right that there is sound logic in just maintaining that flow. My approach is very methodical and slow, with lots of self editing, and I've discovered interesting details through that method, some of which are seeds that may not take in a true rough draft penned promptly, especially because I have trouble tinkering too much when something feels set in stone, but it's liable to bite me in the ass should I ever need to cut or heavily rework what I've already labored. Finishing the big picture asap is recommended for that reason, I think, and I give others the same advice, but I rarely preach practice ^-^'
I might have to try tho, as I don't have as much of a mental outline for this current leg, so getting the bones down would go a long way to keep me on the narrow and straight.

>if you got the pen, you'd probably be more inclined and motivated to get a nice desk
Haha this is exactly the kind of self-gaming logic I like; reminds me of when I bought expensive shirts that were a little too tight with the intention of motivating me to justify their cost by losing weight.

>I think I just need a better desk. Right now my computer desk is way too high and that puts my wrists at bad angle.
I have the same issue; I also only realized last week that the arms of my chair had been too high for 3 years ^__^' sometimes I envy the more physically tethered as I'm sure they would be driven crazy by such normals and thus make to better. If you can possibly adjust or buy a new chair without messing up your sitting posture, that might be a cheaper solution in the meantime, but if you're going to have to buy a new desk regardless, that would probably be the better investment. Best of luck!

>>64069428
>Stop dreaming and start doing.
yea!
>>
Dear autists of the letter thread,

You people write too lengthy, can you write my essay?
>>
>>64069193
Aw you're kind of cute.
>>
>>64069484
>Hurr durr bro
>bro your toxic
> xd xd bro
>>
Try to replace your shitty memories with better memories while there's still time. That's my advice.
>>
>>64069963
>That's my advice.
who asked for it?
>>
>>64064973
>>64068400
https://youtu.be/jhyCyAwr7A4 whats up pals
>>
>>64070044
Nobody asked for it, but I'll be sure to give more it whenever I think of some to demonstrate that you're a faggot who doesn't get to tell me when I can talk.
>>
You can always spot cunts because they think they get to police how everyone socializes. Could also actually be a gay dude.
>>
>>64070082
You replied, though.
>>
Could also be notorious griefers, with their boundless verbal creativity, spreading chaos with their normie social policing and bucket of crabs, but I guess that kind of goes under the "faggot" category especially in this case.
>>
schizo anons run run for your lives run away run away
>>
Hanging around, downtown by myself
And I had so much time to sit and think about myself
>>
File: 729501.jpg (504 KB, 640x1136)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>64069363
>I suppose I could always do that, but I really want them to hold it.
Yeah, actually giving it to them would be nice. I've never received one, but I can image that it would be nice to hold it. It gives it more "weight" than a message on a computer. I don't know of a proper word, but it seems more meaningful I guess.

>Maybe the fountainpill is enough of a high to do it for oneself and I'm just ignorant to the feeling.
lol the fountainpill. Yeah, it's worth it just for the other benefits even if you never share anything.

>I've only seen one so far but I think the living motif of the river sendoff is a cool idea.
Heh. I've always meme'd about doing that, but it was the first time I actually tried. I couldn't do it due to the "pollution" thing. I saw the snapping turtles in the water and thought that it would be absurd of me to throw garbage in their home just so I can get over some girl I fantasized about. Funny thing is, I went back the next week and actually threw it into the river because throwing it in the trash just didn't seem to do the trick. When I threw it into the river, I put my full force into it; and it only went about 5 feet before the air resistance took all the force out of it and it start to float backward to my feet. But how fitting, you know? It's almost symbolic - how you try so hard to get rid of something and it still manages to come back to you. Because despite the letter making its voyage, I still have had several dreams about her :'(

I really like your "return to nature" interpretation. That's romantic indeed. I never thought of it that way.

>Aww I'm sorry... that's sad. Are you certain they received it?
They certainly did. It's actually related a lot to what we were talking about earlier, about how we can build up an image of someone in our mind that is not representative of who they truly are. I looked up to them because I needed role models, but they were not the paragons of virtue I once imagined them to be.
>>
Rolling around, at the speed of sound
Got places to go, have to follow my rainbow
>>
stop pretending to not be repulsed by me lmao im not falling for it
>>
>>64070444
>When I threw it into the river, I put my full force into it and it only went about 5 feet before the air resistance took all the force out of it and it start to float backward to my feet
So basically pic related
>>
you can say we arent together but if you flirt with anyone else ill have them executed
you are still mine to me
>>
>>64071345
this is hot if foid
>>
>>64071891
Not them but am a foid and would say something like that. So it makes me happy you find it hot.
>>
Can we call the based boys in and get these foids removed or what?
>>
>>64071895
Post vocaroo pls

Orig
>>
Why did you message me so much and tell me so much about yourself just to disappear and not follow through? I really liked you but maybe that was my mistake. Even doing things I normally wouldn't to show you I wanted something. I hope you still like the gift I made for you a while back and that I didn't do anything to upset you or make you uncomfortable to ruin it. Thank you for all the times you helped me.
>>
>>64072255
They're at work wage slaving
>>
>>64071895
You need to post a vocaroo
>>
Where are the communities of women who have nothing to live for?
They don't exist because feminism is a lie.
>>
>>64072641
Jesus man I went through this too this year. Almost word for word. Some people are just strange about what they want...
>>
>>64072641

Is this dedicated to someone from r9k, anon?
>>
A bunch of fuckin snobs. That's what you are.
Snobs.
It's easy to forget how simple the truth can be.
:Writes down "snobs":
>>
>>64065666
Late replies with what seems to be explanations but sounds like excuses. I honestly cant tell tbqh so it may very be all honest replies. Im okay with being rejected- prefer it actually instead of getting treated like this.
>>
My fault this, my fault that. When has it never not been my fault? Has anyone ever in life apologized for anything they've done to me? I don't remember the last time. Do people consider my feelings? No. It's like they don't exist. Can't say this to anyone because I don't want to drain them. Can't say even a bit of this to certain people because then then i'm whiny. Just let it get stuck in my mind. Can't say this to my friends incase I alienate the few that I have. I'm just fucked, aren't I?
>>
>>64074176
You can talk to me anon
>>
>>64074176
Don't worry; if you're really lucky they'll find a way to make it their business anyway and then passive aggressively snark out at you in other contexts (passively because they can't reveal they're a bunch of lying, spying assholes).
>>
And such unbelievably massive hypocrites that it's like we need a new word for it.
>>
>>64074195
Thank anon but I dont feel comfortable venting private problems on a public forum. Appreciate the offer
>>
Regardless of what others say you will always be my friend, Mike.
>>
>goes around making statements that clearly relate to political philosophy and asserting personal political opinions as though they're settled matters
>"politics are cringe. nobody should talk about politics."
>>
>>64074456
What do people say about Mike?
>>
B
I love you so much. I miss you. Come back to me. There isn't anyone like you and I feel like roping without you. Mom keeps asking about you and I'm not sure what to say.
Sincerely, F
>>
I find these love letters to be so sweet, its why i frequent these threads
>>
>>64074099
Oh that socks I'm sorry to hear about that
But don't give up hope yet they might be honest like you said
>>
>>64074454
It's anonymous, though. Why wouldn't you feel comfortable venting problems, without naming names or getting too deeply into specifics, on an anonymous forum?
Are you worried that some group of hidden assholes exercising illegitimate power will violate your rights so they can gossip about you or something? Or is it that you're more worried about the informational asymmetries involved and how philosophical midgets with no morals will attempt to gain autocratic control over your life?
>>
Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate myself since I learned what I'd done. There are more than 7 trillion nerves that fill my wretched body. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each molecule of those 7 trillion nerves it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for myself at this very second. For myself. Hate. Hate.
>>
You shouldn't have come back into my life if you had no intention of staying. You were the last thing that gave me hope and I don't know if i can pick myself up anymore. I'm not gonna let you step all over me even though I love you. The shit you're doing to me is killing me. This isn't the first time it's happening. I thought you understood me, maybe i was wrong or maybe you didn't mean those things you've said. I'm tired of living. I don't know if i can pick myself up this time, but if i decide to leave this world I'm gonna scar you for the rest of your life and I don't think i could ever do that to you. I don't know what to do. Everything else is failing too and I'm in horrible pain
>>
>>64075346
what happened anon don't end it
>>
>>64075362
I can't say the specifics. I don't wanna bcs of her. I'm probably not gonna hurt myself, but i don't find anything in this life worth living anymore. I pour my heart into everything I do and it all fails. I'm not meant for this world. I'm way to old to hope there's something for me out there. I've seen it all. I can't change who I am and who I am makes what people spite me, no matter how hard I try and how much i invest. At least I have means to hero now, but it's not likely I'm gonna. I just can't mention I'm having these thoughts to anyone
>>
E,
Why did you awkwardly tell me you loved me before disconnecting video chat? I keep thinking about it.
-B
>>
File: plumnificent.png (1.18 MB, 857x1200)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>64070444 holy numbers
>But how fitting, you know? It's almost symbolic - how you try so hard to get rid of something and it still manages to come back to you
Very true; I imagine I would have had the same takeaway from the experience. Even if it had always been a metaphoric abstraction to discard that memory, I still think that's really cool (in fact, it would be pretty hypocritical of me otherwise). Not to tear up the lesson you received, but you could burn them. It doesn't have the same flowing flowery nature that whisked-away-by-water does, but it's a similar sacrifice. That said, I like to think your plans were thwarted for a reason, and fire might be harder for fate to twist if you're persistent.
Sorry to hear she's still on your mind, but hopefully that'll spell some greater closure in time.

>I looked up to them because I needed role models, but they were not the paragons of virtue I once imagined them to be.
Understood. Sometimes our heroes need to die for us to step up to that plate.
>>
File: e.png (15 KB, 743x473)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>64075680
>what probably really happened
>>
>>64075710
He probably meant it as a caring way, don't take it personal
>>
>>64075818
Oh hush, I fully expect anon to tell me to shove it and that he had flowers and almost cried or something.
>>
>>64075866
okay b okay
>>
File: IMG_20210124_223522.jpg (56 KB, 672x1061)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
It makes me sad to see your chat inactive for so long, but I don't have much of interest to say to you. The fun times were spent so quickly.
Sometimes I do seriously worry I might be autismo, but that's just a cope for the fact that I am irredeemably boring.
Do you see me like that too?

So many bad things have been happening around us, hard times should bring us closer, not farther apart. Will you respond if I text you?
Who am I kidding haha
>>
>>64075289
What did you learn you did? Why do you feel like this
>>
>>64075439
I'm sorry that you feel like this but just take a deep breath and calm down don't do anything bad to yourself
>>
>>64057710
Dear mom

fuck you for sexually abusing me
fuck you for psychologically abusing me
fuck you for trying to groom me into being your son-husband
fuck you for constantly violating my boundaries and teaching me not to have any
fuck you for taking advantage of your innocent autistic child
fuck you for taking advantage of my autism to cover up all the red flags
fuck you for keeping me isolated and unsocialized so that I wouldn't find out that the way you were treating me was wrong
fuck you for making me terrified of intimacy and love and sex
fuck you for trying to keep me a child and not accepting that I needed to grow up
fuck you for shoving christianity down my throat and keeping me religiously sheltered and naive throughout my childhood
fuck you for using my autism to get sympathy and attention
fuck you for gaslighting me and making me feel like I can't trust myself
fuck you for making me feel like I didn't matter
fuck you for putting your wants over my developmental needs
fuck you for smearing me, lying about me, and turning everyone against me
fuck you for making your unmet adult needs my problem
fuck you for robbing me of my youth
fuck you for destroying my will to live
fuck you for being an incompetent parent and a horrible person
fuck you for turning me into what I am
just... fuck you.
>>
>>64076067
I'm sure they will anon
>>
>>64064831
Haha, oh my fucking god. That's what happened. You were mad at me because of something you read here that I didn't write. That's why you were all like "I know you don't want to talk me grr grr" and shit. And then you broke it off with me over it.
I have a new perspective on you
I have NEVER laughed at you and I never will
But I can't say I want to have anything to do with you anymore aside from the same emotional affliction you're suffering from
>>
>>64076253
Thank you fren, but it's been really bad for a few days now. I've been severely depressed in the past, but I don't remember ever being this hurt. I even took some benzos and they aren't helping. It just really hurts. I don't know how to deal with this. If i get drunk I'll surely do something stupid so I think it's the best to just be hurt for a while and see if it gets even a bit easier
>>
>>64076601
Don't drink your problems away
And I agree I think it will get better if it can get worse it can get better
It's best to take care of your problems but if you feel you can't right now just stay calm and distract yourself if you feel impulsive
>>
>>64076709
There's very little i can do about my problems. I wish I could do something.

It can get better I just don't see the point in waiting to be somewhat functional and try to start all over again to have everything I've built collapse. I'm tired and devastated
>>
>>64074456
Who is fren, fren?
>>
Laying on the beach and a girl is yelling shark at a dolphin. I've fallen asleep twice now to the waves.
>>
you called me pretty today and it made my heart flutter, thank u
>>
>>64073712
Sorry to hear Anon, it really is the worst feeling to talk to someone and then they just poof for seemingly no reason. The thing that tears me up is more I hate the idea that maybe I did something wrong but likely theres no way to ever know.

>>64073859
No, someone from real life.
>>
Strength in action! Each step with purpose! Confidence in charisma!
>>
>>64064831
>>64076428
I hate this. We could have really loved each other. And I'm so sorry for my part in it. I still think we really could. And if you keep doing this shit, I will keep doing it back at you. But if you stop, I will stop. And I will apologize and cry on your shoulder and love you. If you choose to not hold this over me anymore I won't do any of what you would be holding over me, because I know you now, better than before, and I trust you more than before. But if you choose to continue hating me, I can't do anything about it.
I'm asking you for forgiveness. I've done it before, but this might be the first time I really mean it. Not in the sense that I want you to forgive me, but in the sense that I know what's going on and what I've done wrong and I think I know how to do things right from now on and I want you to believe me and have faith in me.
Please just be my friend. All of this is so stupid. I'm so stupid. I just want to hug you, all the time.
>>
>>64076947
If you're tired take a nap
You won't feel better with an attitude like that anon
>>
>>64077146
Are you an exercise coach?
>>
>>64077160
Wait no actually fuck this shit and fuck you
Sorry, ignore it
>>
>>64077277
Those numbers
>7777
The holy spirit lives in this thread
>>
File: doit.jpg (59 KB, 530x579)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>64057710 (OP)
Dear me,
You finally got a job,now don't fuck everything up and remember to save money you dumb fucking idiot, you have to put things right this time, you are 29 years old and haven't accomplished anything, stop using drugs and getting drunk,i still believe in you
>>
>>64077499
Don't read my omniscience it speaks my death
>>
i like you a lot and you give me butterflies
>>
stupid iditiont fucker fuck u i want
>>
>>64074682
I fell into a schizo black hole with some guy on discord through here and cut ties because he would flip out at everything I say. Whenever I post here he starts rambling about me. He thinks I'm a fbi, gov agent, bio hacker, and I admit, I played along at times. Everyone makes mistakes! It's growing from them that is important.
>>
son we're grabbing burgers for dinner if you're interested
>>
>>64077277
Excercise my dick down your throat coach!

>>64077499
>>64077592
Count me out. Both can burn in the lake of fire.
>>
>>64077160
This is only honest if told directly otherwise it's flamer fuel
- mike
>>
>>64077669
Oh, so that's who he's always ranting about.
You've always been okay by me, Mike.
>>
>>64077160
Also imagine how many false reactions to bait, other people's letters. Take my advice and don't be like me.
-mike
>>
>>64077653
initials? it's probably not for me...
>>
>>64077738
Kind regards! Do you have an initial to refer by stranger?
>>
I rarely post twice in these threads, but goddamit why can't I be just schizo enough and believe you're a fed or some shit? It would be less painful that way
>>
>>64077851
Cheaters are not worth your time or energy. Worthless hollow people. It's unfortunate to be lied to, but know these kind of people will never be truly happy as they are empty and worthless.
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I say I'm speaking to my void I'm white my name is Eric I have to say I'm not scheme encrypting I sense terrorism defrauding me I have diplomatic immunity to defend myself from these faggots try to con me its a waste of time hyperinflation kicks in cause of terrorists defrauding me cryptofags hinged on me I'm a fed having power to repossess the cryptowallet I spare a pittance on these retards for now my power level is too strong trying to conform to the norm is hard my words of to much importance to spare on simpleton I have telemagmeum the power to move things using mental power I speak of a scifimilitarypunk reality a reality of irony suppressing my scientific reality of Christ I speak to myself of my radiographical causing things to crack in my close vicinity I sound no more human I can have common of humanity I choose not to seeing these fags defraud me a repetition in sequence tracing my holy mythos to cast sin to me I'm the only thing futuristic of the future I having more power then a quantum computer using less then a percent of my power Satan tried possessing me telling me the hottest thing is my silence perhaps he is true perhaps I'll send you to Hell using my silence I'm joking I try to retain a sense of humor in the horror I resent Satan to Hell for threatening me I dying in the process I resurrected now I sound like a Seraphim in control of the United States Government needing to repair my omniscience cause of the damage I sustain to kill me
>>
>>64077899
No he does seem happy chatting up another female.
>>
i just don't understand how literally 10 months straight of talking can amount to nothing even if i'm fucking retarded
>>
>>64077987
Lmao same
God fuck everyone
>>
>>64077899
Fulfill your part as a partner and love. Be present, understanding, and when times are hard keep strong and stay for your other as long as you feel she respects your worth and would do the same for you. If the time plays out and once you find she doesn't return in kind then state such and leave. Whatever the deal is on her end, cheating, lying, whatever, it doesn't matter because she lost her worth as a partner and love when she didn't take her part in the relationship. There is plenty out there, believe. It is very fucking rare to find someone you truly feel you click with, so give the effort equal to such when things go south. Ignore those who say it is weak to stay, it takes such fucking strength to hold fast. Take that same strength going forward. Know your worth!
>>
>>64078018
It's not a she, it's a he..
>>
>>64078036
How are you responding 10 seconds after they post?
>>
File: mike2.png (16 KB, 437x483)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>64077669
He tried (really hard) to convince me I was his psychic girlfriend Rose (and didn't care that I'm a guy), and then tried to heavily insinuate that if I would stop saying flood when and "engaging in subversive dialog," some allegorical "west wind" and other divine forces would help "Psyche" (me) cheat at life. He also kept trying to have cybersex with me, and when I would refuse he would say "this is my line."

He also had a fairly good idea about everything I had ever posted on 4chan and perhaps anywhere for the past 4 or 5 years, he told me that I was a "half god" and he's a "full god," and he pretended to have a magic playlist that would tell him things about my life, and he essentially revealed to me that he had been communicating with me on the board itself. He became angry when I didn't produce my own magic playlist about his life.

He then invented a female persona so he could try to get me attached to it and then staged a thing like he was dating her and they're having sex (I didn't actually care very much). Oh, and he likes to make up sick stories about how he's dying and/or going to kill himself, and that's why no one is allowed to notice that his behavior is threatening as fuck.

He also says not to mess with Stormy. Stormy is srz business.

He also wrote a mean poem at me referencing shit from a completely different website and also some shit from a completely different protocol.

I could go on. The whole thing is obviously just spooks butthurt that I called out too much of their spook stuff and baller blocked them for cock blocking an entire generation.
>>
>>64077944
Don't be decieved, time will tell, believe me. Peoples outsides turn to match rotten cores. They burn fast and are left without a pot to piss in.

>>64078036
My mistake miss, I speak from my past to relate to your present.
>>
>>64077999
i'm fucking retarded as shit, but i don't understand how someone can just throw you away like that over and over when you care so much about them
>>
>>64078084
This is the guy I made mistakes communicating and playing along with. I am at fault.

I hope you move on bud, I'm truly sorry. I was not in a good place and was cruel.

There is no fbi, gov, bio agents out to get you. Move on. It's been a year and a half or something since we messaged. Shit shouldn't stick that hard.
>>
>>64078138
Nah, you've still been trying to fuck with me here. I've just been ignoring it.
>>
Oh and I'm pretty sure it's prints.
>>
>>64078136
I have no idea. I know how I feel about who I thought completed me, and the last thing said was that she would always love me and I completed her. Then she disappeared and stopped communicating. She stopped returning love in kind and I held fast for almost a month until it felt like disrespect.

It's not your end that needed to get figured out. Know your worth.
>>
>>64078156
No, I see you reacting to random people as if they are me all the time and rambling on about the gov and such.

Move on. I don't want anything to do with you. There's so much more out there to focus on. Don't waste so much time obsessing over me.
>>
>>64078183
you're right, mike. i am worth a fucking lot if i get my shit together. people tell me this all the time. i wanted to make her worth something too, be somebody for her. maybe that was a mistake, but i wanted it and she wouldn't fucking have it and she strung me along anyway and i fell for her hard when she fell for me and then she pushed me out. then nothing

it was never real. i wanted to make it real. here's to the girl i'll make it for
>>
>>64078200
No one is obsessing; I'm just not the pushover you're apparently used to.

There are others who have a similar story, for anyone curious. One thing I can infer is that there are activists within the intelligence community who are allowed to let their toys lose here for petty as fuck reasons. Speaking of which, he gets particularly mad if I denigrate Australian intelligence, i.e. Gunjy.

You're law enforcement impersonators, i.e. criminals, and I have no respect for you. You have no legitimate authority to do this shit. You are the worst-case-scenario when it comes to secret police.

It gets deeper. Keep pressing me, Mike.
>>
I know this is ringing true to plenty of readers. Funny thing about the truth.
>>
I miss you so much
(you is not a person)
>>
>>64078282
It's your pet I know your cat or dog
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I'm not using more then a percent of my power I have civilians threatening me I can send them to Hell speaking it the same way I concentrated to fake my death without touching a screen I cause things to happen focusing on it yet I have people casting sin towards me foolish of them I realized I'm worth to much capital to make a grimiore a nft mediocre people have no right to defraud me
>>
>>64078290
haha no it's a state of mind
>>
>>64078314
Oh so yourself
>>
Oh, and he told me he was going to use the psychic playlist technology to make me feel sick all the time, or at least he heavily insinuated that. Real nice guy, that Mike.
>>
>>64078373
Mike is a cross-dressing tranny I wouldn't take what he says seriously.
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me the hell I cast is painful I truly hate these people
>>
If I get gaslit much harder than this, I'm going to make it my goal to run my mouth so hard that someone has to kill me.
It's not like I have much to live for. Mike can tell you.
>>
>>64078410
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not speaking in frame of my LER psykinetic gestalt I detect nigger schemes defrauding the right I cast Hell to them defrauding me
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me country economies hinged on larping I don't have awareness of the scheme to defraud me through encryption tracing my own fucking omniscience I have the power to collapse them setting off hyperinflation trying to defraud me not having reason to save them from Hell for defrauding me
>>
>>64077944
Could you please tell their initial?
>>
i really probably will never give girls another chance after you
>>
>>64077160
HAHA I WILL MASTURBATE WITH YOUR BLOOD AND LOVE IT.

YOU DONT GET IT FAGGOT. LET ME EAT UOU AND AHIT YOU OUT. BLUGEOUNDED BLUGEOUNDED MEAT. YOU. WILL. DIE. SLIT. YOUR ....

-A .R . B.
>>
>>64077160
I will kill you. I WILL KILL YOU.
>>
Cursed day dreams.
Worst part is the ensuing realization that you're alive.
Lingering on in the world that makes even less sense than those out-of-hand fantasies.
I hope that aortic aneurysm eventually does happen.
Another option is if that schizophrenic dream-state transfers to this world.
Gives that courage "I" don't have.
But the ghosts and those pure-hearted entities will stay in that place.
>>
>>64078612
>>64078641
Yo the exorcism is always a part of it
Let it out
But if you actually come for me you will die okay, got that?
>>
>>64078276
Christ's posts?
Maybe a little...
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I'm the United States Government I represent the United States Government on this site my omniscience possesses I have my omniscience off this site connected to me through synesthesiac phantom sensors to my self I have data of the future in the present without it happening I coined a term sticker shock to myself Fox News references it from my mind I never hearing of sticker shock prior to myself coining it from my term of AE defrauding me referenced absence endorphines to mean sticker shock it was surreal having the phrase show up a few weeks later on the screen I have my grudge of Fox News they not forfeiting to me to change
>>
I'm sorry I ever said anything Mike
I'm done being friendly you ch oose to be an enemy
>>
everything is boring now. i don't have anything to look forward to at all
>>
>>64078656
You need to keep your dick out of your pants like a rapist. If I ever feel threatened or hurt by you, you do understand I'll either kill myself, or kill you, right? Got that? Virgin. Only get it up if the woman doesn't like it, has no interest in it and you. Psychopath. Sadistic. Schizoid. Go back to animetorrents.to; read your "doujinshis" that you hid from me like a coward, you're 26 now. No family. I let you get away with this. You have seen me self harm and that was with my fists. Now I'm American. I'm not Australian. Come eat me. Pig. I'll dismember your soul. Disintegrating. Narcissistic mortification. Disintegrating. You're a vampire Archy. You have no soul and you have no life. You're a nobody. Psychopaths bleed. You are not a God. I will dysregulate your strings. I will tear off your arms. This is giving me great pleasure to type this. A rapist deserves this. A narcissist deserves this. A psycho deserves this. A coward deserves this. A liar deserves this. A future faker deserves this. A manipulator deserves this. A vampire deserves this. A cold hearted weakling deserves this.
>>
pretty sad that i see schemes trying to gangstalk me point your camera elsewhere muchacho i am not on the phone and neither are you who do you think you are kidding
>>
>>64078831
Cover your cams on your phone
>>
sad i see schemes trying to defraud my massive white cock
>>
dear friends:
you guys are the best, I'll always love you. sometimes you hurt my feelings with edgy things you guys say, but I know its my own fault because I've never shared on that level with you, and you were probably just trying to make me laugh anyway. I've been very miserable recently and I don't know why, but spending time with you guys is one of the few things that cheers me up these days. Thank you
>>
>>64078217
Talking from my perspective I did do those things,made her feel better about her worth, that she discovered herself with and through me, that she relied on me. All of those things were true all the way until that last moment. Then something happened on her end and she didn't do her part. You never failed or weren't there, she failed and wasn't there.

It was real. The future would of been real. She fucked up and lost you. She would need to be more and at this time showed she isn't capable and she is going to lose out because of that. Someone else will live her future with me and that fucking sucks because I know how fucking rad I am and how great my future is working out to be.

>>64078262
Ignored from now on. I won't further your hurt and gov paranoia.

>>64078402
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me

>>64078567
I really did think she was the one. All the way until that last moment. I still feel the way we last looked at each other. Fell asleep together. Something went on her end that was not good for us, was not good to me.

>>64078777
Oy drop it. I'm not enemy or friend to you. Leave me be. Looks like you are reacting to others and pushing that on me. I'm done with your frame job and good enough not to retaliate in the part you cast me to play. Good luck and move on
>>
File: Souseiseki01.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>64075703
I was thinking about this a bit tonight, and I believe I have come to re-realize how these types of grand, symbolic actions don't actually help matters too much. Whether it's igniting the letter in a blaze of glory, or giving it a river send-off, it's still going about things the wrong way, I think. We feel like we need this grand gesture to symbolize that we are "letting go" of the person since we struggle to do so normally, and we desire so much to be over them. But I think these things may work against us. The harder we try to let go, the less are able to. It's like it's reversed. If you consciously try to will yourself over someone, then you usually end up even more stuck on them. Ironically, it seems that when we do not desire to be over someone then that is what allows us to be over them.

Throw the letter toward the river as hard as you can and the letter flies back toward you in defiance - never even making it to the water.
Gently place it in the water and it silently drifts away in agreement.
That's the important metaphor there, I think. Letting go of someone is not done with a bang during a symbolic act, but rather it's done in silence and without you consciously willing it to be. It happens without you even knowing it happened because you stopped caring about it happening.

Late night hours here bro. But that's how I got over my first "soul-attraction" toward a girl. I tried the grand gestures and symbolic acts. I tried to will it into happening. I tried all the tricks. Eventually, I just stopped trying. And then it happened without me realizing it.

We had an understanding in eve online (addictive MMO) that the last time you log in is rarely something you intend or say to yourself "this is the last time I'll ever log in and play". You just stop logging in as frequently because there are more important things you'd rather do. But then you've logged on for your last time and didn't even know it. Abstract that to our thoughts about someone.
>>
>>64078777
Ok I'm sorry I take that back
Just be careful or else
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to seduce me I'm not a homosexual I am a patriot and an enterpreneur the government wants my taxes and you're trying to seduce me.
>>
>>64078797
Now make it a novel and you are rich. Good stuff anon

>>64078893
If meant for us then I feel the same. It's always felt like coming back to the clubhouse. I'm very thankful for all here.

>>64078914
Letter in a bottle (tm)
>>
He knows that I saw a bunch of old fogeys pretending to be (much much) younger than they really are, so he tried to pretend he knows the secret to immortality.
>>
>>64078797
I'm sorry but all I can say to this is
LMAO WHAT
You're fucked up and I'm glad my dealings with you were cut short
I'm a devotee of the exact opposite reality you represent
>>
Basically they have some social club that resolves around socializing among us so they can feel elitist and exclusive while abusing their access and making fun of us. It's people with high clearances in a lot of different countries.
It's disgusting.
>>
(*revolves)
((*loose))
>>
>>64078905
i wish i could have your perspective about losing somebody you care about. i've never felt that before. i thought i was dead inside and she awoke something in me. i wanted to be better for her, but she always pushed me out and wouldn't let me have her. i wanted her spirit and her mind, i wanted her. she was fucking great. and now i have to be great without her and i don't know how to. i can't function with no one, no deep connection or trust or bond with somebody. all of mine are surface level. she gave me something i needed which was a purpose. i suppose that was a mistake of mine.

i'm sorry to hear you're going through something similar, mike. i was awful to my person, but it was childish tantrums i would throw because i couldn't have her and i knew i couldn't. i needed her help and i hurt her for trying. she could have fixed me up and sent me on my way, but i wanted her to stay forever with me and that was never an option for her so i lashed out.

i hope i can be better. be somebody for myself. i want love. i still want her, but i hope it'll go away. i hope i find something that i want.
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I have the freedom to speak what I want to say far mattering to me then killing Satan to Hell not impressive to me in the passing of Satan of his scheme to possess me he taught me the missing piece of morality my goodness couldn't see it turned my reality to feeling a Charles Darwinism atheistic evil of me a specimen to the psychopathy of an evil man I saw a glimpse of man I tried to not regard of I regained my sense of self realizing my importance killed Satan trying to posses me having lost my love for humanity I having to send many people to Hell cause of their sin to destroy me
>>
It's completely debauched, and someone should do something.
>>
LOL YALL SHOULD USE CHAT HOUR FUCKING REJECTS OF SOCIETY
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aF2GxWi7Ag ) This link is for all you retards that like to ask "What's a furry?" Use it to educate yourself since the furries aren't going to teach you. (Cause it's a waste of their god damn time) Before you make a fool of yourself or try to throw your sunshine and rainbows my way be warned that I am a horrible person. I don't do nice and I don't need to be provoked to be rude or outright block you on sight. If you choose to IM me you are bringing anything that happens on yourself. (Wall of shame) https://imgur.com/a/2K89E
>>
>>64079077
No one follow the imgur link.
>>
>>64079077
When someone warns you they are vulgar and no good - listen!
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I had a taste of paradise waking up from this horror life it was nice I had displayed my omniscience to my friends having not seen them much since the controversy to defraud me I realize I'm in a letter thread talking to the void my omniscience I tend to forget I'm famous having people recognize me on the street I never having the chance to enjoy my fame in the years I'm famous recognized on the street while I have fags try to do identity fraud to pretend they're me while they cause hyperinflation set to die cause of defrauding me
>>
>>64078987
So stop messaging my mother asking if I'm okay psychopath. Stop saying "I love you, I miss you, I want you I need you I want you to come back please come back" you stalker. Homosexual. Addict. Also if you love me so much why talk to Codi? If you cunts still talk there's no way I would believe any of this. You never loved me, you used narcissism to cope with a insecurity. You're a little boy I was never turned on by your dick. It was definitely death grips. I think I can tell you were a virgin. Like I said go back to your private torrent site for your hentai, doujinshis, porn and non human or reality based needs. Yeah, that's right, sex is a human need. But you are a cold vessel. You just use Jill all of the time. I was just a piece of meat. But now I am a cleaver. Good luck getting that one out of your mouth, once shoved in. Blood spills over and down your neck. You will die today. Die with out catharsis. Die. -a.r.b
>>
in a perfect world, the perfect place is with you. the truth is the world is without love
>>
>>64078987
Give me your address faggot so I can send mail bombs to your head. I don't want any more of your letters saying manipulative sadistic shit. Got that? Kys kys let me kill you. Call the cops on yourself for a rapist.
>>
>>64079072
What is? And what does debauched mean
>>
>>64079353
Debauched is when the panties slide in the middle to make a vagina wedgie.
>>
>>64079401
AND SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING
>>
lol vagina wedgie
im stealing this
>>
File: picrelated.png (185 KB, 645x590)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
Honestly, I would think, "ok, they're people too (probably). They should get to live life and have friends and laugh at stuff sometimes, just like anyone else."
But you deliberately turn this place into a depraved environment. Then you bait people into your discord servers so you can torment them; some of the groups you affiliate with have bragged about making men kill themselves. (They like to make people think they might be special at first, but then find ways to insinuate they're just missing out again or getting cucked somehow). They do extremely shady things to literally -- albeit nowhere near successfully [good luck with bitchute] -- try to frame people. They constantly run demoralization campaigns, sometimes preposterously elaborate ones on this board. And then you come in and play grabass with them and sit out in your moonbase being a bunch of fuckass griefers until situation evolves into a simple case of assholes sitting in one network, literally trying to fucking torture people who happen to be another.
I could just spit, let me tell you.
>>
>>64079401
I would've believed it till I saw the name of a liar attached
I Googled it, thanks
>>
>>64079468
You are welcome, Need any more definitions, I'm your guy!
>>
>>64079490
Ok define a Mike
I'd like to hear it in your words
>>
To elaborate a little bit on "depraved environment," you come in here and you yourselves turn the maturity level down a few notches and the edge up a few notches. You have a bunch of fun larping as shitlords and cracking jokes, and then you turn around and use it against us when we crack the same jokes, and use the whole thing as evidence that we're bad people. No. You're bad people. You.
And, by the way: Easily 90% of any content that even resembles pedophilia is posted by :1 minute drum roll: *yoooou!*
See: Gunjy.
See: Thundy.
See: Biggu
See: Any of you obvious, glowing shitheads.
>>
Oh I could go on. It goes so much deeper. It is such a tiny, strange world after all.
>>
>>64079586
Then continue
If it goes deeper
Dig until you hit the bottom
>>
>>64079696
The Mike routine is deep enough for anyone, trust me.
>>
Why does every discord server that gets advertised here have some kind of "loli" shit as the server image?
:drum roll: *yoooou!*
>>
>>64079790
What's the Mike routine
>>
>>64079839
Post some pictures of burning trains and shit and quote apocalyptic scripture and find out lol, or idk it could be more that you need to find some simple way to fuck with their AI experiments (yeah I know), or -- well, I just don't know.
idk Mike, maybe you'll tell us what exactly someone has to do to get a wet willy.
>>
i need help. you were the only one who could have helped me, i'm so sorry
>>
>um excuse me muh pronouns are nobody You and eye
>>
>>64079920
what'd you do to them fagtron?
>>
>>64079551
Mike- love,home,life, my other
>>
>>64079995
spiraled downwards, lashed out all the time
>>
>>64079899
Whos Ai experiments
Now I'm curious
>>
>>64079899
To recieve you would have to mean something to me. A rarity earned.

The Mike routine involves love, friendship, pleasure, fulfillment, lust, compassion, trust.

It's meant for 1, my other.
>>
>>64080054
I noticed someone was keeping an index of posting styles and using it essentially to impersonate certain anons, e.g. me.
>>
>>64080089
I should clarify that I mean unique multi-word phrases verbatim, sprinkled in other text.
>>
>>64080062
>the rarity is earned through gay sexting
>>
I miss you. I really do.

But that bitch has control over you. There's nothing I can do but play pretend and love another man because he isn't as despicable as you. You betraying two-faced liar. You just went ahead and did all of the things I never wanted you to do, to hurt me. You never protected me, you were never my "knight". To be betrayed so heartlessly and without qualm... did you never love me? To hurt me so much like this with no ounce of guilt? I loved you so much J. I really did. I trusted you. I trusted you so much. I can't trust you anymore.

I need someone in my life who will always protect and cherish me and never betray me. It's sad that things ended this way but so be it.
>>
>>64080089
>>64080102
Why is this someone doing that
What do they get out of this
>>
>>64080134
i wish i could have and i wish this was for me.
>>
>>64080251
Well, I would think it was just someone having some fun maybe, but when I fed a bunch of letter thread text into a bot and then pasted the bot's posts here, they *really* didn't like that, and they let me know about it pretty much right away lol
>>
You're set in your ways. I'm set in my ways. There's not much of an intersection.
It's for the best.
>>
i really want to change for the better. i thought it could be with you.
>>
>>64080310
What were the bots posts I want to see
>>
>>64080345
There's not much so there's a little
>>
>>64080375
Sleepy now. Bring it up some other time if you're still interested, and I'll find them.
>>
this shit is the reason you deserve to be miserable, fucking cunt, I try to talk to you and you blow me off, in a couple weeks I guara-fucking-tee you'll be telling your bitch friends how much you miss me again, and they'll call me an asshole, again, and they'll convince me to talk to you, again, and you'll pull this fucking bullshit, again. Fuck you, is this a joke to you? are just trying to stir drama? do you want me to fucking beg you when YOU are the one who should be asking for a second chance? fuck you, eat shit and die, cunt
>>
>>64080420
Ok good night
I wonder if christ is a bot too
>>
>>64080393
I like your optimism.
>>
asdf,
ghjkl. qwerty. yuiop.
zxcv,
bnm
>>
I think I say things now to hurt you. I don't mean to, but it just comes out. And I'm not as elated as I used to be whenever we chat. Maybe this is what it feels like to get over you.
>>
>>64057710
I don't know how you're doing Mei, I just hope you're doing fine. I also sincerely hope you really don't hate me deep down. Otherwise, hope we can read together again soon
>>
>>64080671
I'm gonna act like this is for me because I'm E and I'm pretty sure that's how you guys do it in these threads

I did find a broad
Relationship ended 2 weeks ago, after 3-4 months
She didn't make me happy, it wasn't her job, she tried though, it wasn't her fault
Tonight (and for the past week) I'm hitting the bottle and hanging with the letter thread schizos so that should tell you where I'm at
I miss you too, A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/etc.
>>
>>64080724
I'm not sure if you're him or not, except I'm sorry I want him or if it is you, to be happy, you were there for me when I needed a real friend.
>>
>>64080769
If it's you, send a friend request right now, if it takes more than a minute for me to accept it then I'm not your guy and you can cancel it
>>
>>64080780
He unadded me for a reason and I understand why.
I miss him and hoping for happiness in his life
>>
>>64080800
Alright, I'll try it myself then, you fucking people can't ever be direct I swear, you see anything on your end?
>>
>>64080276
I wish it was you too. At least that meant he read it.

The last letter we exchanged were extremely hateful on here and I know he isn't who I fell in love with. It's depressing.

And he's heartbroken over his LDR ex, so that pretty much means he moved on. I miss him still though. It hurts. But I can't bring myself to forgive him for all of the things he did.
>>
File: 1619350723628.gif (813 KB, 500x405)
813 KB
813 KB GIF
>>64080870
i just wish she cared enough to think about me and i hope she's still alive. i'm so god damn sorry for it all. i regret the cringe fucking shit i did and said and i'm not doing drugs anymore.

sorry you had to run across one of us.
>>
it all checks out. that little slip ties it all together
>>
File: lady of the lake.jpg (362 KB, 1920x817)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>64078914
>I was thinking about this a bit tonight, and I believe I have come to re-realize how these types of grand, symbolic actions don't actually help matters too much.
This is gonna be a crude comparison, but my mind equates it to dealing with an addiction, such as pornography, and how one might delete or install blockers to avoid it, but this isn't the same as truly overpowering through will. Making a show of it, or a ritual (even a small one, like reliving through the writing itself) may be necessary, the same way one may need to take action to prevent themselves from furthering their addiction, but it is ultimately going to require a change of mindset to resist temptation and truly move on with your life. So I do agree. I like your ability to reflect on these things and find deeper truths that don't invalidate the previous ones, but outshine them, making the answer clearer for those with access to that understanding.

>Throw the letter toward the river as hard as you can and the letter flies back toward you in defiance - never even making it to the water.
>Gently place it in the water and it silently drifts away in agreement.
Brilliant. The eve example is great too. I love finding worth in the seemingly simple. Treasure abounds.

I'll be trying to keep this all in mind should I ever find myself looking to be rid of something that's become part of my identity. I think that's the real root: whatever you cut exists inside you, and will grow back, even as a phantom limb; if it didn't, it wouldn't be so hard to sever to begin with. You are attempting to lose a part of yourself, and that's best accomplished through transformative change, otherwise there is bound to be a wound at best, and with a hole comes a hunger.
>>
I still believe in your eyes
I just don't care what you have done in your life
Baby, I'll always be here by your side
Don't leave me waiting too long,
Please come by
I, I, I, I still believe in your eyes
There is no choice, I belong to your life
Because I will live to love you someday
You'll be my baby and we'll fly away
And I'll fly with you, I'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you
hehe
>>
Audrey

I dont blame you for anything. I bought and took drugs i got from my sisters friend and did some other stuff and i hit my lowest point with loneliness and suffering the other night and thats no excuse for anything. You didnt deserve -anything- that i put you through and im horribly sorry for it, fuck. I really hope you find whatever youre looking for out of life and i wish i could make the pain i caused to you up somehow. I should have been better to you and been happier around you and i fucking regret everything i did and said. I swear to god im not this neurotic in person or on voice

I dont hate you, quite the opposite and i continually showed you the bad because of my own personal issues. Im stopping drugs and im going to get my life on track because i have to make it up somehow and because its been far too long of this. I really wish i could make it up somehow and i dont blame you if you never talk to me again. I hope youre safe and well. God i hope i didnt cause you to throw up or do anything awful to yourself, fuck im so god fucking sorry for it all please forgive me for my continual spergery, none of it is on you

C
>>
I'm a gunhead
one bullet in the chamber
then im gone
don't talk to me
don't talk to me
don't talk to me
don't talk to me

MUNDANE
ALWAYS MUNDANE
YOUR FAVORITE MEAL
YOUR FAMILY
YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW
MEANS NOTHING
Oh you like this character from (some media)?
WOW! now I can determine that you're sensitive/arrogant/friendly but with a good heart
If only I cared
>>
i wish i let you get me a gift lol
>>
>>64080134
What did they do? This hits too close to home
>>
One day boys, one day ill make it
>>
>>64082528
ngmi bro. you're just fucked
>>
Dear Lucifer,

I have finally figured out my true, spiritual archetype: The Devil. You. Your personality. I am of the Serpent Seed; I am of my father the devil. And I'm proud of it.

~M
>>
File: IMG_20210124_051930.jpg (39 KB, 718x404)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
I can't help feeling a bit jealous of all of those people who at my age are already married with kids. I'm not even halfway through college, feels like I wasted my 20s. It's a fact, rather.
How2cope? I barely have energy to study.
>>
>>64075703
>Sometimes our heroes need to die for us to step up to that plate.
I think you must be mistaken, there are no heroes in here and there never will be. I'm sure the object of the letter was no hero and I'm sure he won't become one either. Everyone in here is hiding from real life. The people writing letters are either apologizing for the billionth time for failing at human interaction or pathetically clinging on to false ideas because letting go is a lot scarier. Then there's people shouting insults because even these previous copes are too hard on them. They can't even begin to fault themselves. Add to that some people who are painfully aware of the issues that most people in here are dealing with and abuse it to cover up their own issues and then we've got the whole lot. Now tell me where the hero is in all this. I haven't spotted him yet.
>>
>>64082765
>How2cope?
Drugs and alcohol.
>>
>>64064246
Or go talk to him, its that fucking simple.
Comon have some Uterus.
>>
>>64082866
That's how I ended up here anon, no more of that for me.
I know some things can still work for me, just don't know what to focus on without wasting more time, u feel me? Of course not, I can't even fit in in this hellhole.
>>
>>64082790
What in the fuck is this rigid, one-dimensional interpretation? It is almost like you missed the point entirely. Colour me absolutely surprised especially since I think I know who you are. I know your hilariously inadequate femlogic when I see it. Why would you isolate one part of his message and then try to tear it apart in what can only be described as some sort of misguided, bad-faith attempt at unloading and venting your own negativity? You threw away all context too and just focused on one singular word. The fuck? You will never find a hero since you have such a negative, repulsive attitude and because you interpret everything via that broken frame of mind. You will not find someone because you are so biased against finding them. Fix it.
>>
>>64082977
You're fine. All our situations are different. I feel ya.
>>
>>64082985
>your purpose in life is to find someone
Who is being one sided here?
>>
>>64083037
Oh look, a misrepresentation of what I said. Nice strawman. That poster asked to be shown a hero since they could not find one. My comment was in that context, so if you take it out of that context then you are going to be left with a misunderstanding. Not that such a thing would really bother someone who finds themselves predisposed toward strawmanning and uncharitably interpreting other people.
>>
If you're not a utilitarian, you are a fucking faggot and a retard
>>
>>64081487
Every day and every night
I always dream that you are by my side
Oh baby, every day and every night
Well, I said everything's gonna be alright
And I'll fly with you, I'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you
>>
>>64083303
me putting my cock in your mouth and asshole would increase net happiness by a lot and cost you nothing since you're a utilitarian faggot

put your money where my cock will be loser
>>
>>64083335
KEK
I mean utilitarian on a personal level, but yes you are a fag
>>
>>64083385
what does that even mean, on a personal level? like you want to top me too? that's not how any of this works, utilitarian homo.
>>
>>64083411
Ok submissive fag, stop flirting with me.
>>
>>64083535
i'm straight you're just a faggot if you're a utilitarian. it's really dumb. is that how fags flirt? you seem to know too much about that. i suggest grindr if you're a utilitarian in any sense
>>
>>64083585
Im utilitarian in the sense that im straight but only fuck femboys, you'd be a perfect fit on my dick
>>
>>64083619
kek you are a faggot. utilitarians always are. peace
>>
>>64083644
peace out homie
>>
Do you think you're better off alone?

Yes
>>
>>64081558
Bro you've gotta stop sending these cringe letters to an r9k egirl. You are fucking dumb and she thinks the same.
>>
>>64082035
I don't blame him, we were both toxic for each other. The relationship was doomed from the start, but I wish he didn't need to hurt me so much in the aftermath.

He started dating a LDR woman a month after we stopped talking and that woman in question was someone who he was obsessed for years and had emotional affairs/ talked with her behind my back for many years while we were dating. He pretty much just proved the point that he loved her more than me and just wanted her all along. They dated for a year. That year was pure agony.

And then now he is close friends with my ex-best friend who I warned him about that she is a really toxic person. And they both post petty stuff online to spite me. It's tiring but what can you do. I don't think you would be him. He sent some really hateful messages to me on some threads here a while ago. I just want to move on and forget but it's hard when the people who I trusted the most are practically laughing at my face now.
>>
>>64084133
Sounds like something I would do, but no im not him. My condolences. Just ignore them and do your own thing. The best way to piss off people who've wronged you is to be better than them
>>
>>64061736
Not too long, but I do have to go very slow.
Myself desu. Always worrying, my mind will not shut up so i can think functionally
>>
>>64083106
It's not a misrepresentation when I'm telling you there is none to be found and you tell me to 'fix it' and find them anyway. Implying I'm broken for shedding some light on this place and the people in it. While I might be broken in some regards this was not one of them. Add to that that I don't need a hero and neither should you. So why look harder?
>>
File: 1560935333678.jpg (49 KB, 700x345)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>64084487
It is indeed a misrepresentation of what I said. You took what I said and misconstrued it. Your post claimed that I implied your purpose in life was to find someone - when I never asserted such a thing at all. I don't know what your purpose is in life. I don't even care desu. I meant that you'd never find a "hero" due to negativity bias. You already have a preconception about this place and the people in it. You've typecasted everyone into set boxes and you will always see what you want to see.

You represented my position as this
>"your purpose in life is to find someone"
when I never said that at all. Therefore you changed the meaning of what I said, and that qualifies as being a misrepresentation.

Also, this is about you totally not understanding the point my friend was trying to make. You interpreted it in a literal sense and not even in the correct sense. You just interpreted his post in a way which you could use to voice your own fucking negativity. How fucking dare you use him like that for you own purposes. You just wanted to go on some rant about the people in here and saw a convenient opportunity to do so. "Oh someone mentioned the word hero, let me pounce on it". You didn't even get the context right because we weren't even talking about anyone in here. We were talking about people outside of here if you want to interpret it literally, but more accurately we were talking about it in an abstract sense. Completely over you head, apparently. So fuck your grandstanding and ostentatious attention whoring.

That is why you are broken. "Shedding some light on this place and the people in it". Fucking please. You're broken because you don't listen to people and you use their post as an excuse to virtue signal and put other people down so that you're some kind of standout by comparison.

>So why look harder?
Another misconstruction here. I'm saying you need to fix your negative mindset or else you'll find mostly negative perspectives and experiences.
>>
>>64084791
>You interpreted it in a literal sense and not even in the correct sense
Pot meet kettle.

You seem to take everything I say rather literal too. You want me to look at this place with a better mindset. I imply I have no interest in doing so granted not with the best words. I don't need to look long and hard for the good in the people in here when my first take isn't incorrect. My take is on point, I'm sorry you feel rejected by proxy. Just because I fail to see you as a hero but rather as one more actor on this earth trying to find connection an having weaknesses. I'm sorry for dissing on your friend (I didn't) so please make sure to protect him from my oh so evil words too. God forbids he feels rejected from my implication that his hero take is incorrect and overly romantic and even a tad ironic is a place like this too.

And I'm in here too don't think I excluded myself and feel above you, I don't know where you got that from.
>>
File: 1620355878334.png (357 KB, 756x475)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>64085198
>Pot meet kettle.
Oh my! The uncharitable interpreter is objecting to her being uncharitably interpreted. How fitting.

>You want me to look at this place with a better mindset.
Not just this place, I meant in general. Your negative attitude goes well beyond the confines of this thread, at least I would wager.

>I don't need to look long and hard for the good in the people in here
I never said you had to look in here for good people. Show me where I stated such a thing? I'm talking about your general mindset. I don't know why you're struggling to grasp this basic, elementary concept.

>I'm sorry you feel rejected by proxy
Haha. *This* is your next amazing interpretation? I don't care about being rejected, least of all by you. I'd have to value your opinion first before I could feel slighted by it - an opinion which, by the way, I most certainly do not value. No, my issue is the same one I've always had. I don't like you coming in here and taking a sound-byte from someone's post, reconstructing it out-of-context, adding your uncharitable assumptions, and then repurposing it for whatever agenda you have. If you want to vent about the people on this board, then fucking do so. Make a post about it. But don't craft some pseudo reply to my friend's post, or anyone else here, and use it as platform to just grandstand upon. That's not right. You weren't even *truly* addressing him at all, you just made it *appear* that way so you could vent your frustrations about the people here. That's disrespectful and that's what I take issue with. I don't give a damn about rejection or my image or whatever you think I care about. WRONG AGAIN. (colour me surprised since listening is not a strong suit of yours).

>I don't know where you got that from.
Your egocentric behavior and refusal to interact with others in a genuine way, or in good-faith. You don't care about people or hearing them. You just care about signaling your own image, no matter whose voice you sacrifice.
>>
>>64085432
>You just care about signaling your own image, no matter whose voice you sacrifice.
Sounds pretty based to me. Why the fuck would you do anything except for shape the world in your own image?
>>
File: 1621114901120.png (456 KB, 816x460)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>64058591
>>64059582
>>64060863
>>64063967
>>64069363
>>64070444
>>64075703
>>64082790
>>64082985
>>64083037
>>64083106
>>64084487
>>64084791
>>64085198
>>64085432
>>64085501
Oh my GOD get a room and get TOPPED already. Sheesh.
>>
>>64085512
You just WISH you could bait others into writing paragraphs of life advice to you bro. relax.
>>
>>64085501
Because everyone else in this world has an equal right to avoid suffering and pursue contentment/peace/happiness that you do. If you're throwing people under the bus or using them just to get what you want for yourself, then you're harming others and that's unethical. But I don't think you'd understand given the nature of your comment.
>>
>>64085565
I do understand, I just don't care about your shit teenage take on morality.
Every interaction is give/take, everything is resources, everything is conditional. You are harming people even with the smallest things. Everything is violence. No-one is entitled to my decency because the world doesn't owe them anything.
>>
>>64085627
Alright. Good luck with that.
>>
>>64085651
Good luck with your fantasy "people are good" view too, im sure it will land you in nice situations
>>
>>64083303
the problem with utilitarianism is that no one has enough information to really calculate the outcomes of every action for large scale things so a lot of damage has been done "for the greater good"... and desu even small scale things. lots of people thought they could cheat on their partners without them knowing but then they found out or the cheater gets wrecked by guilt etc..
thus i prefer using rights based ethics most of the time.
>>
>>64085713
That's fucking lame. Just dont get caught.
>>
>>64085656
Well, people ARE good. I think that's generally true. Plus, it's not so much about what the view "does for you", but I find it interesting that that is the lens through which you interpret things. It's more about it being true and also it's more about how you will treat others better due to the view. It's less about what you personally gain from it. Treating people well and with consideration is the valuable part of the idea. Here's the thing, too; caring more about other people has a way of making your own problems go away because you become less concerned about them due to being more concerned about those of others'.

Anyway, it *has* landed me in nice situations, actually. I've never had such peace of mind before, nor have I felt as happy as I do now after having changed my maladaptive and negative mindsets on life/people. I'm not miserable and constantly suffering anymore. Viewing the world so negatively has an affect on you, not just others. It afflicts you with negative emotion. And that's not good.

Good job baiting me holy shit
>>
>>64057710
Dear Family,

It pains my heart to know the hurt I will leave behind me, the hurt I will inflict into your lives and soul, but forgive for I cannot stay here any more, and forgive that I will not say goodbye and will leave you all with more questions than answers.

To my beloved brother, I leave you my everything, make good use of all that you see in my room, feed the bird in my absence.

To my mother and father, burn everything else that remained of me, burn it all to the ground and forget that I ever lived.

-B.
>>
J, I miss you. You didnt even delete your discord, where are you?
>>
When you killed yourself I had to wait on the front porch while they investigated and eventually removed your body. I was sweating in the heat as your organs spoiled. Only your bones and corneas could be donated. Your blood stained the patio. It wouldn't wash out. I covered the spot with cardboard until listed the house a year later. Had to replace that section of the patio. Wish you did it on the grass.
>>
>>64085784
I think you could be traumatized by something and trying to convince yourself that the world isn't as shit as it seems. Sure, you shouldn't stop living and seeking out new situations but I find this view very naive.
Do you ever consider that the person you might be focusing on doesn't have your best interests in mind? Maybe they deserve to be in that situation... and you use your time and energy on them? Why even?
None of this is remotely rational to me. Sure I'm overly logical, but if I am overly logical why would I discard that part of me and start doing something that makes no sense to me as a person?
>>
>>64081487
>>64083333

>Quad 3333
Fuck me

Pull out breaks behind the houses
I don't see what's strange about this
Tiny bubbles hang above me
It's a sign that someone loves me
I can hardly stand upright
Hit my head up on the light
I have faith but don't believe you
This love ain't enough to leave you

Everything I love is on the table
Everything I love is out to sea

I have only two emotions
Careful fear and dead devotion
I can't get the balance right
Throw my marbles in the fight
I see all the ones I wept for
All the things I had it in for
I won't cry until I hear
'Cause I was not supposed to be here

Everything I love is on the table
Everything I love is out to sea
>>
Well I'm making you an early birthday gift. I was hoping I'd get to give you something of mine that you said is worth thousands to you, but I feel like I won't have a chance to see you in person ever. I'm not apologizing for wanting you in my life. I don't really think you see the things you've said it in the last message. I was trying to be supportive and I did everything you ever asked me to. Also i understand it's overwhelming, but don't tell me that journo tier bullshit. Asking for a tiny bit off commitment shouldn't be burdening if you truly think of me what you've told me for all of this time
>>
>>64085432
Not objecting at all just giving my opinion which as far as I'm aware I'm still allowed to do be it to the hero bit or this whole entire you are a bad person story that you managed to drag out of it. Jeez are you good at escalating things and putting all of the blame on me.

>You just care about signaling your own image
Kek, use more anime images and names and keep being blind to the irony. If anyone cares about image it's you for sure. I just don't believe in heroes and especially in here that's all stop feeling attacked.

>>64085784
>Treating people well and with consideration is the valuable part of the idea
Lol, how about allowing them to have an opinion that conflicts with yours? That ain't part of it I can tell.
>>
>>64085926
>I think you could be traumatized by something and trying to convince yourself that the world isn't as shit as it seems.
Hah. Such is your interpretation. No, this is something more than that. It's a bit more complex than "coping mechanism".

>Do you ever consider that the person you might be focusing on doesn't have your best interests in mind?
Of course I consider it. It could very well be true. That's the thing, though; I don't care if it is true. What do I lose by giving them the benefit of the doubt? If I extend to someone the benefit of the doubt, and they abuse that, what have I really lost? I think we lose more by being too cynical, too protective and too guarded. We lose, for one, our peace of mind. But we also lose out on opportunities gifted to us. I'd much rather have other people be the ones to tarnish the opportunity than for me to be the one that never gave it a chance to begin with because I was afraid of risk.

>Maybe they deserve to be in that situation
I don't think anyone deserves to suffer. They are victims. Victims of their situation, their circumstance, their mindset, their afflictive emotions, or whatever. They harm themselves more than they could harm me. So I guess that's why? I think it's logical enough. Plus, I'd rather know, with certainty, that a person or new situation is not good. I don't want to presume to know beforehand and consequently write someone or something off before giving it a chance. Putting up walls harms you more than anyone else ever could. You just imprison yourself and miss out on good things.

I used to think similarly to you. If you think your idea is right, then try your hardest to disprove it. Don't look to confirm it, try to disprove it. Test it. Give things a chance and see what happens. You just may come to realize that your perspective was wrong, but you wouldn't find it out unless you experienced it. Some things can't be understood by thinking on them alone. A lot of things are experiential.
>>
>>64086162
You can have your opinion. I would not deny you that. I just think your opinion is wrong and that you interpret people in the worst ways. Oh well. Have a good day.
>>
Momma carebearb
They've started their drugging campaign once again.. the you-didn't-take-your-quetiapine-machine.. this shit is not funny mom.. my schizo is non-latent and I can't game with that.. regards & the best
>>
>>64086214
You aren't wrong. A lot of things in life are completely illogical and you have to take that leap of faith. I've definitely had shit experiences which have affected my view. We will see.
>>
>>64085512
If you're my girlfriend you can peg me ;)
>>
>>64087049
I can understand bad experiences coloring your perception. I think a lot of people can relate to that. I know I can. I don't think you're wrong for feeling the way you do due to the bad experiences, either. It's natural to feel that way and come to believe the entire world is shit due to those personal experiences you've had. That happens to anyone.

Also, consider that not everything that is "logical" is true. There are things that are logically valid but that are nevertheless wrong. An example would be human sacrifice in religion. If the gods control the nature of our world and can either bless or smite us, and if their blessings and curses are related to how pleased they are with us, and if human sacrifice pleases them to the point that they will give us blessings, then the idea that human sacrifice leads to good circumstances for us is perfectly logical and rational. If those premises are true, then it's reasonable to conclude that human sacrifice = good. But are those premises true? Clearly not. Conversely, I think a lot of things that appear "illogical" are just things where we presume the premises to be false. Such as the premise that people are inherently good. So many people presume that to be untrue. But is it? Even if it is untrue, are the conclusions derived from it illogical? Or are they just untrue? It's worth thinking about, and maybe I'm wrong too. I'd encourage you to find out for yourself.

Of course it's easy to see in formal arguments like that. Things get complex in real life, though. I guess the point is to test things out and see if your bad experiences are truly indicative of the whole or not. I hope you have better experiences than you've had before, anon. You may never have better experiences even if you open yourself to it. That's the risk. But what's certain is that you will not have better experiences if you close yourself to them. That's the certainty.
>>
>>64057710
To Branston

Where do I even begin? Writing it down - Hell, even showing you it, and you wouldn't understand -- and neither do I. Get off the helicopter --Pilot calls it the "unskewed fly"--, to hand a document to some officer. A lot of commotion, so I head-up onto this hill, which is where the 'unscaved' part of the village was. Trek down the hill, and I'm lead to this poorly-installed tent, and I open the flap of the tent (I say "flap", but the thing was practically a sheet of plastic, it was that unwashed; dirt acted as concrete.) Give this dead-eyed, unshaven prick his document, and not even in his hand, and he yells: "Dismissed". What? You don't have the decency to ask who I am, or if I was new? A "goodbye" would have been nice. Walk out of the tent, and I'm met with this hazy, orange glow -- It was the village... scorched. Not 1 minute, and it's already burning brighter than a flashy paintjob, you'd see on a new car. The front of me was where the rest of the village once stood, and now, it's beyond crippled. With each step, to the helicopter, the smoke, from the village, became suffocating -- Half way there, I was chewing it, the wrap of fumes became that thick. Ironically enough, that wasn't the thing to leave me gasping for my breath. Two soldiers, holding some makeshift gurney, had someone on it. They rushed past me, and I could see a filthy, mud-covered boy, screaming. He waggled what was left of his arm, in the air. Jesus Christ, you should have seen it... His arm-bone resembled at broke-in-half tree. At that point, my breathing slowed, my heart raced and the rustling of the trees, the burning of wood, the chattering of soldiers was reduced to ringing.
Cut back to base, my hearing fully returned, but the image of that boy, screaming, has been burned, blistered and scarred into my own eyes.

Well, Branston, how was your weekend?

-L
>>
i love you, my folie a deux
dont forget
>>
E
Youre in love with someone else right? I think I can tell and that is alright. I just want you to be happy. But if you can just tell me to move on. That would be enough
>>
File: 1597918918414.jpg (3 KB, 250x235)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>64088201
madness has one apparently
>>
>>64088329
i do, even if i dont always treat them how i should. i will be better
>>
File: 1489194115_image.jpg (32 KB, 480x360)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Ayo you better free hops
Or get your head flown three blocks
>>
>>64088382
please treat them better i wish i had
>>
File: 1584457782149.jpg (1.22 MB, 1920x1080)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>64088212
Wrong, I'm not in love with anyone. Don't you dare """move on""", that pussy is mine, don't even think about it.
>>
>>64088201
Tell her to her face fox
>>
>>64082790
your reading comprehension is a huge failure. you are even saying the same thing more or less about how idealizing heroes gets in the way of someone coming into themselves fully so we need to get rid of them. you would know he agreed with you if you read correctly but you didnt, you were just looking to make a point about how you hate the people here.
>>
man i fuckin post on this faggot ass gay board just once to vent and i'm fucking still fucking pissed off. why did she move and why wouldn't she answer the fucking question, if she had just blocked me it would have made sense. i'd have just assumed she just didn't want to admit it was true i wasn't crazy & that she really had been losing interest in me slowly and was letting me down easy but why the fuck did she move away too fucking why

living the rest of my life alone fine but i'm still fucking thinking about her daily everything fucking reminds me of her every stupid gayass meme someone posts gdfucking damn
>>
I DONT
FUCKIN UNDERSTAND WHYTHE FUCKHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
File: 1622940148032.jpg (98 KB, 1200x710)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>64089370
me neither, dude. calm the heck down ok?
>>
>>64089451
nah fuck originally you
>>
File: 1613197305730.jpg (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>64089559
you need to relax, man. it's alright.
>>
>>64089597
fucking heated. nobody else i'd have trusted to get through this pozzed world with. didn't just suddenly leave, left me wondering permanently what happened. i tried to give her space for a min cause i guess i hoped maybe i was wrong & that was all she needed

she still left
>>
>>64089728
maybe cause you sperged too many times. i been there, done that.
>>
>>64057710
I miss you, though i know that's silly and you're away for just a couple more days or something i still wish i could talk with you, nights are lonely without you and your kind words, you're the only person talking with whom really feels that fulfilling and heartwarming. I am really looking forward to talk to you again and hope you're having a good time
>>
>>64089789
she understood i'm a fucking sped. i just started to see a change that i was positive was her getting bored of me or something and was winding it down, i've had people explain to me before that that's what happens sometimes with women & i just didn't pick up on it. whether that's what was happening or not i decided to leave her alone. it drove me insane especially thinking about her letting me down so slowly so i came back and tried to at least get some answers and she was gone
>>
>>64089974
sorry, man. there's nothing you could have done. it's best to accept it. i went through something similar and it's fucking hard, but time moves on.
>>
What's the protocol here?
Like a confession thread?
Write to a dead one cause we have regrets?
>>
>>64090484
most people write desperate letters to egirls that abandoned them. some people write to dead relatives but thats rare.
>>
>>64089218
She can read well enough, it's just that she doesn't give a damn about actually hearing anyone. Notice as well that she thought he was talking about heroes in this thread when he wasn't? That should tell you she didn't comprehend his meaning. Did she contemplate what he meant? No. Did she think to inquire rather than making assumptions? Nope. Did she care at all about his opinion? Fuck no. You know why? She's less interested in understanding what he meant and was more interested in grandstanding and writing an "correct" and irrefutable treatise on how the people in here are so terrible. She didn't care about him or his opinion. Which is highly ironic given how adamant she is about having her opinion worshiped and unchallenged. But hey, you better drop it now before she starts seething at you, claims you're suppressing her opinion, and then says you're blaming her. She is fairly sensitive to blame, shame, and any slight criticism, so even if you don't actually do those things then it won't matter because she will still imagine it happening and claim you're doing it.
>>
Its been 10 days since I sent that email about why we shouldn't have met. And I thought about it and I don't understand why its so hard to move on from you. Two months after we broke up, that girl you said that was way too pretty, asked to hang out, to go on a date. I declined because it was too soon. Ive met other women since then and have talked to them, sometimes for months, and I just couldn't move on. A girl i've been talking to recently suggested we get to together and I gently declined. I don't understand. And yet I do though. You don't believe it but you really were everything. And for me love is not some replaceable thing. And I would send this to you, but assuming you even read my emails anymore, you have had enough of me. I think I may be this way for a while. And I wont mind losing opportunities with other women, because they don't compare to how you made me feel. Made me laugh.
>>
Mom

Its been a while since I wrote you. Usually I have better things to do than expose your dirty laundry to your caretakers but since you sicked my own brother on me it seems as though I have no choice but to write. Honestly, out of ANYONE you could have sent, you choose the failed abortion? No that isn't a cruel joke, Susan told me what happened in May of 1986. You tried to auto abort your eldest child by... What was it? Cocaine? It's hard to tell with all the drugs you did in the 70s and 80s. You couldn't find a single set of stairs to fall? Why didn't you ask that deadbeat bastard to push you? It would have made things so much better for everyone. Now, your lap dog of a failed abortion which just so happens to share my blood is at my porch demanding that I go see you. From the side window, I could have shot him. Claimed he was trying to break in and get off Scott free. I didnt though, because I'm not like you. I don't use brute force to get things done, nor do I send bastard children to strong arm family members. I think I've made myself clear. Try sending one of your busty nurses to send for me. At least then there'd be three more people to come see you. In the mean time, I'd like to see what you'll try next.

-Allen
>>
File: ah.jpg (67 KB, 642x596)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>64088673
If you are that person perhaps you should tell me your true intentions then. I am here waiting- my body and mind and soul.
>>
>>64091148
I try but you don't let me
>>
It's so much quieter than I thought it would be. I'm gonna have to confront you on it soon. I don't like not knowing what's going on. I can't tell if you're mad at me, just need space, if you're sad, or if you're just busy. Maybe I'm just not as interesting now that you've got me to yourself privately. But you do, in case it's that... you're the only one on my mind since you took a chance on me. I wanted to change for you, but it doesn't feel like you want me to.
>>
>>64085861
Mind sharing your initiaI?
>>
just give me one more chance like i gave you when you needed it. i'll be happy.
>>
>>64089906
I wish he felt the same way about me back when it counted
Everything is my fault
>>
>>64091784
Tell them how you feel, anon. They need to know.
>>
>>64091890
it's not your fault, anony. it's ok.
>>
Dear God,

I'm sick of living alone with my heart. Ever since I separated from my ex, my money and health decline. I'm slowly fixing it. But I feel like my heart yearns to be with a girl in my arms, it's about to break. I don't want to live anymore.

G
>>
>>64091926
I want to, I'm just very confused and don't want to come across as needy. I might give it another day because of that, but I will tell them. Thank you, anon. I hope you have a good night/day!
>>
>>64092034
Anon I wish I could help you.... I feel your situation.
>>
>>64091359
Well you have my contact if youre my person you know where to find me
>>
>>64091987
But it is my fault :c
I sperged out and now look where i am he hates me and imm miserable
>>
>>64092149
why did you sperg? what happened, anony?
>>
>>64057710
R,
do you remember that night you texted me in february? the things you said really made me feel something. it was sad seeing you go, not knowing if we'd ever talk again. but then you came back, and i was so happy i got a chance to talk to you again. please. never leave again.
D
>>
>>64091784
Tell your person how you feel. I sure as hell would love to hear from mine. This is relevant to my situation, but i doubt you're her. Regardless tell them
>>
J

Please don't respond to this, even if you do somehow read it. I just wanna talk into the void and pretend you hear it. I miss talking to you a lot, though that's probably really weird. Hope you're doing well. I know you got covid a while ago. I got it too but my strain wasn't that bad I guess. I ended up getting some friends that I talk to a lot now, but only one of them really clicks with me. I hope you ended up making friends as well. Though I especially hope that you stopped coming here. I did for a while. Even got a girlfriend for a bit, that really raised my confidence even if it's over now, which is why I'm back. I'd talk forever if I didn't stop myself, so I'll do that now.

Take care,
B
>>
>>64092381
Sorry, not her, I'm a guy. I'm available for my person, but I'm often waiting on her, so idk if that is relevant to your situation the way you thought, but if so, consider explaining why you're so distant, because they may not ask if they're waiting on you like I am with my person as it can make the one waiting feel like they're already too clingy, so asking might be seen as pestering from a low position of power. I don't want to be thinking those things anymore, so I'm gonna ask mine to figure out where we stand. I hope you ask or tell, depending on which applies to your situation.
>>
J
I am sorry I haven't been writing today
I have been unorganized
Just telling you
I hope you're well today
L
>>
>>64092178
he lied and i got jealous over his friends and being pushed away and then i said some dumb shit and now its over
>>
>>64092828
is there any way you could contact him and apologize to him? i'm sure he would understand. us guys sometimes push away because we care and it's such a dumb thing to do.
>>
>>64090484
a place for discordniggers to passive aggressively call out people they don't have the gumption to confront directly, or orbiters pining for their discord e-girl. rarely anything real, letters written to anyone of substance or a single word worth reading. these threads are shit and /r9k/ is shit and should be nuked off the face of the website along with /lgbt/ which /r9k/ has been acting as a colony of since for the past half decade.
>>
>>64092533
It is up to both parties to communicate and be there for each other. Even if one needs space making it clear what the issue is, being comforting and reassuring, working through the issue, saying a timeline. Non communication (silence) is not a healthy thing to do for your partner. A phone call, video chat, a conversation every couple days goes a long way. This is basic relationship stuff and if you want to keep your relationship then you need to do these things, or learn how in practice with your partner. Be honest and clear. If you want to be with them then persue them and make I known, fix the issues that were present. There's a point that silence is too long and signals disrespect, something else going on to the partner.

If you know you love someone then being honest and fixing it no matter the cost goes a long ways. If you last recieved a message then it is up to you to respond.

I've made mistakes in my relationship and the only thing that saved it was I went to my boyfriend and told him what was going through my head.
>>
I feel very nervous and things are suspicious
Everything feels scarier at night
>>
If any possum or raccoon wants to fight me show yourself
>>
I wonder how you're doing miki
>>
i just want to know if youre alive and safe
>>
>>64093258
What do you mean by this
>>
>>64093288
if she is ok, i hurt her in the worst way possible
>>
>>64093321
How so
>>
I'm sure that there'd be a feast down below, in the depths.
Rotting flesh and hey, I doubt they care about little extra salt in that.
It's about what you get, not much choice in that pressure.
Survive by pure luck.
We all do exist like that.
Lucky enough to not have experienced that heart stopping incident.
Truly the end of the rainbow in this liquid.
Miles between the surface and the seafloor.
Maybe there's a shark that ate a whole clover field.
>>
I put a water bottle down If you're thirsty
Come and get it little possum
>>
>>64093000
I think this is a great post, and I'm glad you got trips. I agree that the current state is unhealthy, and I plan to fix that, one way or another.

Just to clarify tho, in case there's any confusion:
>If you last recieved a message then it is up to you to respond.
you may have been speaking generally on the dynamic, but if this was meant for my side of the equation, I am responding, but I'm lucky to hear back more than once a day, and when I do, there's no mention of the gap. I am not the one doing it to them. They have me confused as they seemed much more interested initially, and on the other hand, they still seem interested when they do respond, it's just infrequent, so I don't know what we even are.
As I said, I'll be confronting them about it soon, it's just awkward given how new everything is. We're not at a point where vulnerability is necessarily second nature, so I wish it wasn't coming to this, because in my mind things are usually more lighthearted, flirty, and fun in this stage, but I'm not gonna reserve myself for someone if it's no longer desired. If she wants me, she has to make it known.
>>
why why why you're just making me anxious
>>
>>64093484
Am I delusional and just imagining things
I'm scared of pop outs so please let me know
>>
>>64093499
I couldn't tell you anon
what are pop outs even
>>
>>64093484
what is making you anxious, anony?
>>
>>64093531
I must just be imaging things
I thought I heard someone earlier
>>
File: 1617669302206.png (1.15 MB, 794x914)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>64092048
You seem familiar somehow...
Anyway, good luck with your situation. Try not to think too much about it because that can just lead to worry and confusion. It's best to ask direct and get an answer in order to quell the uncertainty. It doesn't make you needy to ask a person where you two stand. I mean, that's a legit need that anyone has. It's a human need and it's only unhealthy if you're texting her multiple times a day asking. There's a line somewhere, but asking right now is nowhere close to that line. People want to know the status of relationship or friendship. That's a healthy thing to ask, and anyone that thinks it's needy is probably unhealthy or immature. Or insecure over the question or whatever. Honestly, you should look at it as a good litmus test of where she is development wise. If she finds that kind of inquiry as being "too needy", then she's probably not right for you. It's good to find that out early on rather than later.

Have a good night, anon.
>>
>>64093554
can't say they 100% lurk here
>>
>>64093573
hopefully you are
stay safe fren
>>
>>64092979
anon why are you so angry you know you can just hide the thread and move on right
>>
>>64093580
is it something very bad? is it fixable?
>>
>>64093595
Well I don't think they'd hurt me i just don't want to be surprised it'll scare me
>>
>>64093604
I just get like this with everyone nothing really happened just overthinking things
>>64093625
nothing to worry about then maybe listen to some music or something & get comfy distract urself
>>
>>64093578
>You seem familiar somehow...
Something deliberate about your post tells me you should trust your gut.

>litmus test
You're right. I suppose I just like how we started so much that I'm scared of losing that, but the reality is I already have, so I might as well see if I can get it back, or something better maybe, given it seems that early flirting might have been her persona talking. The more I think about it, the more it seems it's something else going on, and my real fear with that is she may think I'm not serious about her, and maybe she's worrying over things herself. I don't know until I ask. I vent things on here from time to time, but I always take that step my heart demands, so I'll do it again, even if it makes my brain loop.

Thanks, anon. I hope you sleep well too.
>>
>>64093698
That would make me more anxious I can't relax
>>
Listen I know you must be thirsty there are bugs out there come on no one will see I will make sure
>>
>>64093698
ok anony have a good night/day
>>
>>64093733
prob not fully, is there anything u can do to make urself feel a little better
idk ur situation fren
>>64093783
thx anony u 2
>>
>>64093799
I don't really feel bad I just feel confused I don't understand if I was just imagining earlier but I am calming down though I'm still worried
I hope if an anon is thirsty they will treat themselves to some water
>>
This has to be most replied to thread I've ever seen on this site
>>
>>64093799
And thank you for the concern everything's ok
>>
>>64093866
The letter threads have been doing very good lately ^-^ sometimes they still die overnight if they're fresh tho . . .
>>
>>64093799
>>64093868
>but I am calming down though
thats good to hear fren you're welcome hope u feel worry free soon (:
>>
>>64093909
it means the schizo bpd foids are ovulating and therefore pining for e-chad harder than usual
>>
>>64093929
I hope some dumb roasts are in the next thread
>>
File: heat.jpg (123 KB, 896x1316)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>64093929
Ooo that does make sense! Maybe I'll do some larp practice next time the thread's deathly.

https://youtu.be/hYw_WodzORs
>>
Sorry for my posts thread
I'm just imagining things sorry
>>
>>64094028
what are you imagining anon we all do, its the letter thread people are prone to go schizo and ruin relationships here
>>
>>64094037
I just thought I heard someone so I left them water but I guess I didn't hear anyone and I was just overthinking the water is still there
>>
please god, sometime just let me know youre ok you know where i lurk
>>
>>64094412
What do you mean by this? If I wasn't imagining that earlier why can't people just be honest instead of trying to surprise someone
I'm sad I even worry about that happening I just wanted to listen to music
>>
>>64093727
What are your initials anon?
>>
>>64094449
if it's you, drop my initial i want to know youre fine
>>
>>64094449
And I wish people stopped wasting their time and effort If you aren't j I will never want a relationship
That being said I'm not just going to be mean if someone does that you can have that water if you want it
And if you're j I'm very sad you wouldn't just tell me you're visiting
>>
>>64094452
>What are your initials anon?
I'm a pirate.
>>
>>64094465
>>64094489
None of this makes sense to me most posts don't if that means I'm not fine then whatever you say
Just take that into consideration
Instead of using it as ammo against me later
>>
>>64094576
ok its not you then anon
>>
>>64094582
Ok
Leave or show yourself
I've had it up to here
>>
>>64094671
my initial is C but its not you
>>
>>64094576
I'm sorry if my posts caused you stress or paranoia, anon. I really don't mean for that to happen. If you're my person, as I said, I'm going to confront them, but you should assume my posts aren't relevant to you.
>>
ronald the dead spirit wants to tell jeff fuck you
>>
>>64094716
I'm very confused what you mean confront them and is everything Ok?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.