[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1520865715423.jpg (68 KB, 700x700)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>you will never have a voice and cam chat on discord with robots
>>
>>64092095
You can have that anytime you want
>>
actually i would be up for that unironically
>>
>>64092095
Yeah youre right, chucking faggot lol
>>
Is there a robot discord.
>>
>shitcord
Might as well use Instagram and simp for bpd e-girls while you are at it you fucking normalnigger.

also
>discord
>robots
Pick one, chud
>>
>>64093335
There are multiple. But all the good ones are dead now.
>>
>>64092095
Naturally, the people who have better social skills will receive more attention. How likely do you think it would be for anyone to notice you? You will just get ignored like you were at school
>>
>>64093431
This is bullshit. If your life is worse enough you can just become a lolcow and get tons of attention.
>>
>>64093439
Who was /r9k/s last lolcow? Like proper lolcow.
>>
>>64093457
There are a few in discord circles. Some of them are dead. Others are in jail. Others will probably die soon. I don't want to say much.
>>
>>64093439
you need to be interesting in order to be a lolcow. Most people on this board have neither the social skills to be popular, or the sheer autism to be entertaining. They are just below-average and are sentenced to perpetual isolation from human society
>>
>>64093476
>ask for /r9k/ lolcows
>get discord lolcows
Lol ogey, not really into that zoomer shit sorry but the lolcow part of it sounds entertaining ngl. There was this tranny faggot begging a so called "nun" or "nonce" for forgiveness or something like that I forgot the exact name, someone mentioned who the obsessed OP was and voila, first google result was a /pt/ thread complete with mandatory discord cutus and hrt pills. Fucked up shit. But yeah, was hoping to hear of out in the open lolcows. Whatever.

>jail
Gunjy? Kek, fuck him
>>
>>64093351
i'll pick both, thanks.

>>64093431
>How likely do you think it would be for anyone to notice you?
lol i had friends and went to parties when i was in school, unlike you, loser
>>
>>64093567
It's r9k discord lolcows, retard. This website is fucked. Only disgusting trannies and foid worshippers now. The real robots left a long time ago for greener pastures where they can actually moderate who gets to stay. 4chan jannies are troons themselves so there's no point sticking around.
>>
>>64093955
There are no greener pastures for us. The ride never ends

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.