[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Red.jpg (20 KB, 458x458)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I'm the King owner of the United States Government I recommend my CIA officers to kill some of the families of the posters scheme encrypting to defraud my omniscience
>>
>>64092850
Absurd that you can't get more sweet rolls. In this skeever hole of a city.
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I hate these mediocre guys trying to larp they're smarter then me referencing scheme encryption derived from my Illuminati mythos I can read it they have no right to live in my country
>>
>>64093055
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting you're a child trafficker I have recommended my CIA officers to kill you defrauding me
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I can read it defrauding me I truly hate these less then mediocre people trying to larp off me to steal the credit to my omniscience supporting the US Economy they referencing scheme encryption derived from my scientific properties larping I can't read it I can from the color to how words scheme encrypted in sequence of slots scheme encrypted in sequence of slots defrauding me to how the insurgents wear color scheme encryption to defraud claim to my omniscience they spreading disease causing the US Economy to collapse into a hyperinflated 3rd world country
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I decipher it defrauding me I recommend nuking the countries of origin of the posters defrauding me
>>
>>64092850
would be good lyrics for a dance song. You could use it as a bridge or something
>>
>>64093529
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I have recommended my CIA officers to kill you cause of the scheme encryption I can decipher you saying black people to defraud my identity of the second coming of Christ to gain entry to kidnap and rape white females to genocide the white race
>>
>>64092850
You're busy today. Are you okay OP?
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting these insurgents deserve a more horrifying death then getting nuked cause of their war crimes defrauding me
>>
>>64093606
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I can decipher you saying to black terrorists to defraud my identity of the Second Coming of Christ stealing is a sin to steal from me causes people to die horrifically to Hell cause of the war crimes in sin defrauding me
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting black people charged of war crimes in terrorism of destroying my United States Government
>>
>>64092850
take your fucking meds and go back to /x/ schizo
>>
>>64093847
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I can decipher it defrauding me you're a child trafficker I recommended my CIA officers to kill you cause of the war crimes defrauding me
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting combat age black terrorists not gay make up less then a percent of the US populace they in conspiracy of trying to genocide the majority of the country they guilty of of war crimes of defrauding my identity they in a collective of identity fraud of fake social equity to rape white females to genocide the white race they causing hyperinflation destroying the US Economy destroying my United States Government

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.