[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bucket.jpg (174 KB, 1308x1503)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>be me
>have weak bladder, often wake up at night having to piss
>a few months ago decided to just use a bucket so I don't have to get out of bed in the middle of every night
>super comfy, can finally almost sleep through the night (just piss and fall back asleep)

ffw to today

>this girl I've been seeing recently sleeps over for the first time
>we wake up in the morning
>she steps out of bed on the left side
>bucket stands on the left side so it's not in the way when I get out of bed on the right side
>her foot accidentally brushes the bucket (it was almost completely under the bed, just the rim standing out)
>luckily it didn't fall over
>it spills a bit and gets on her feet
>she shrieks and asks me wtf this is
>I explain it
>she calls me a fucking idiot
>says that she knew she smelled something weird before going to bed
I don't think she actually smelled the bucket though because I'm not a retard and empty it like every week
>she runs out of my appartment still screaming at me
>just finished cleaning up (pic related)

Fuck anons, am I missing something or is she just an asshole for not even helping with the cleanup?
>>
Probably could have used a bottle with a lid.
>>
>>64095621
Hm yea, more difficult to aim at from bed though
>>
>>64095649
I use a 2 litre milk bottle, l roll over, lift bottle and piss, then lid on and back to sleep. Whole process is over in a minute or so.
>>
Is a good system it has worked for me for many years. No spills.
>>
>>64095675
Not a bad idea, i guess a bottle with a big opening could work for me too

>>64095682
Lucky you, it was very annoying to clean up
>>
Newsflash, women don't like men with weak bladders. If you can't hold it in you have no character and will ngmi.
>>
File: 1615920610934.png (225 KB, 401x798)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
Why are men like this? I love you guys but holy fuck, I can't imagine ever sharing a space with one of you.
>>
>>64095594
the roastie fears the urine bucket
>>
>>64097604
you WILL live in my room
>>
>>64097703
no escaping the urine container for her kek
>>
File: 1618656661618.png (21 KB, 355x345)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>64095594
I know its not true but its still funny
>>
File: 1585186284788.jpg (53 KB, 703x675)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>64095594
>gf kicked the piss bucket
>>
pls be real origanoli
>>
>>64095649
funnel.
>>
>>64097604
*pisses on you*
>>
I talked to her on the phone and she was like "do you want to apologize for something?"
But I don't really feel like I'm in the wrong, so I didn't. Using a bucket isn't that crazy right? You guys use bottles, I don't think it makes that much of a difference (aside from the spill safety as I had to find out)

Should I just cuck myself and apologize anyways? Would probably have to do it through text though because she's no longer picking up the phone.
>>
File: Lemon.gif (639 KB, 770x525)
639 KB
639 KB GIF
>>64095594
This is fucking gross but I guess I cant really understand the struggle
I usually piss before going to sleep and thats it, maybe go piss in the night like twice a month, very rare occurrence
>>
>>64098513
APOLOGIZE, you cant be sure if she did smell it or not and if she did you definetly should apologize... this is probably larp but still
>>
>>64095594
>Be male (inferior to other males)
>Woman finds out you're inferior
>no longer likes you

Sounds based on her part
>>
>>64098586
this is definitely not a larp LOL
based OP and never apologize
>>
>>64095594
>empty it like every week
lol ur stimky op
>>
>>64098586
>>64098772
I'm torn because I want to stand my ground and not be a beta pushover. But I really like her (we've been talking on and off for a few months now), so I'm close to apologizing just to be able to talk to her again. I don't know if she would just forget about this and come back to me without an apology because this has been our first sort of "fight".

>>64098775
I drink a lot of water, especially before bed. So my pee is usually very transparent and doesn't smell bad in my opinion. It just looks so yellow in the image because theres not a lot of fluid in there and it built up some crusty residue that was quite yellow. I've cleaned it out now though.
>>
>>64098900
>doesn't smell bad in my opinion.
>looks so yellow in the image because theres not a lot of fluid in there
>it built up some crusty residue that was quite yellow.
>leaves stimky pp to rot for a week
>not stimky
lol ur stimky
>>
>>64095594
This is one of the best threads in R9k history
>>
>>64095594
>I don't think she actually smelled the bucket though because I'm not a retard and empty it like every week
>He thinks piss only smells if it sits a long time
Kek
Also don't apologize you'll look like a fag
>>
>>64098900
>I don't know if she would just forget about this and come back to me without an apology
Um no she wont because it's fucking gross
and for the record urine does have a decently strong smell
>stand my ground
It *is* kinda your fault she stepped in a bucket of piss tho

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.