[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dennys.jpg (81 KB, 550x517)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Why are young millennials and zoomers so entitled and don't want to work anymore, robots?
>>
What sort of mental self-mutilator WANTS to work?
>>
there's not a shortage, the companies are doing it to themselves.

stop giving wage-slaves covid benefits?
get fucked
>>
>>64096156
Wagie, wagie get in cagie. I'm not supporting kikes with my tax money, I have to be a deficit, time to apply for free money from the government
>>
Its really easy. Do you think a millennial or a zoomer would rather go for the soul crushing job that doesn't pay much and gives shit hours, or the job that they also qualify for and can get hired for that isn't as soul crushing, pays more and gives better hours?
>>
>>64096156
cause rents are to damn high and wages are fukin low
thanks Reagan and conservatives
>>
Maybe if those dickheads payed them enough t live off one job they would actually work. But nope, those CEOs are most definitely not rich enough.
>>
>>64096156
Why would anyone want to work, especially now? Society is garbage and even some of the normies are feeling it
>>
>>64096156
wages aren't high enough, simple as that.
>>
>>64096251
>>64096232
>>64096216
>>64096199
>>64096176
This, this and this. Stupid boomers will never understand how things have changed.
>>
rightoids are boycotting the economy because of the sham election and leftoids are boycotting the economy because they don't understand economics.
>>
>>64096276
Good. I'm glad to hear this. Fuck work. Id rather be indulging in my hobbies than serve people in society who don't give a flying fuck about my existence.
>>
>>64096295
good to hear anon. I feel the same. this is the beta uprising we have been waiting for
>>
>>64096303
I've wasted so many hours of my life sitting in a boring ass wage job. My current job I don't have to deal with people but the former ones I had were punishing. And I always got paid a low shitty wage.
>>
>>64096156
Society is collapsing, unironically, and I think even some normalfags are starting to feel it.
>>
>>64096156
Covid lockdowns finally clued in normies to the fact that the majority of jobs are pointless busywork to keep people occupied in a service economy and that you won't become rich slaving for goldberg.
>>
>>64096321
This is probably the final year of the society as we know it. We'll be seeing the effects a little bti this year then a ton next year and late 2022/early 2023 it'll just collapse.
>>
Everyone should just unanimously go on welfare so we can break this sham of a system.
>>
>>64096156
No one ever wanted to work. People in the 40s and 50s were excited to get paid real wages after being debt slaves in the years prior.

Look up how labor was treated in 1800-1930. Sometimes they'd just collapse the mine so they wouldn't have to pay you the pennies they owed.
It's not as bad as 100 years ago but it's getting really shitty. The price of everything is so high $15 an hour is still poverty wages unless you ride the bus everywhere and share a one-bedroom apartment.
>>
>>64096167
oh there is a shortage...of people that dont mind being treated like slaves.
>>64096332
honestly a lot of these job are akin to throwing your soul away.who wants to have no money and free time?Id rather die.
>>
>>64096389
Exactly. My man here understands his history. Dumb fucks will still defend this crooked system. Why? Gullible I guess.
>>
File: 1570908497291.png (108 KB, 400x381)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>64096321
>>64096341
Yeah these. Anyone else feel like they'll die this decade? I seriously don't see myself making it much further.
>>
File: 1622732549982.jpg (22 KB, 302x339)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>64096156
Good for you wagies. I hope you NEET away, find a honorable job or go work in co-op. Goldstein will never recover
>>
Everything is just at a stand still. Prices for things keep rising but people aren't getting paid enough to even live on, never mind afford luxuries. Corporate CEO's refuse to up their wages so that they keep making more money that they don't need and its not like you can go and work somewhere else as corporations begins to buy out and eat each other up making massive conglomerate monopolies that put said CEO's refusing to up the wages at the head of multiple smaller corporations.

Something has to give soon, either prices for houses (even one bedroom apartments at this point) and cars and gas and insurance has to go down, or wages have to be dramatically increased. If not, society's gonna collapse.
>>
>>64096405
Then when a job in the same industry comes along that's a little less soul crushing and pays more, and gives you more free time. What are you gonna go for? That or the worse job? Places working their staff 60 - 70 hours a week and haven't increased their wages since like 2011 deserve to be understaffed and rekt by places that are just better places to work.
>>
>>64096485
Good. I hope it does collapse. America sucks and the people at the top are wickedly greedy. These people are sick and have no morals.
>>
>>64096156
If it isnt paying at a minimum $15 an hour I am not interested.
>>64096389
Pretty much, the entire creation of the middle class as we know it came from very generous pay in one of the best economies in history and a ton of government subsidies and safety nets. Once the Cold War ended though there was no perceived reason to keep up the facade, and companies slowly but surely acted exactly like it.
>>64096432
Personally my grandpa was a coal miner, made me pretty redpilled on America and labor in general.
>>
>>64096485
Corporate CEOs pay their workers the amount that they need to for them to maximize profits. They don't care about you, they are just trying to make money, which is good. Don't blame the clouds when it rains, blame yourself for not bringing an umbrella.
>>
>>64096594
Theres a point where you legit don't need to actively make money anymore and can just spend as much as you want (including raising worker wages dramatically) and you'll still die extremely comfortable, extremely rich, and a multimillionaire decades later.
>>
>>64096618
Guess Shekelberg CEOstein shouldn't blame anyone then when he's getting hung from a lamp post with his own intestines.
>>
>>64096620
yeah, but why should you hand out free money to troglodytes. most ceo's hate you and giving you more money just makes you more of a problem

>>64096632
they own the cops who will kneel on your neck if you try anything.
>>
>Wagies: Increase my pay.
>Big food chains like McDonalds and Dennys: No
>Smaller food chains and other less soul crushing places to work: We'll hire you and also increase your pay. Come work for us instead!
>Wagies: Okay we'll work for you
>Wagies looking for a job: Okay well the only places open are McDonalds and somewhere else. Somewhere else pays me more and gives me more time off so I'll apply for there instead
>McDonalds and Dennys: REEEE WHY DO WE HAVE NO STAFF?
>>
>>64096432
Nigga this "crooked system" is the reason why you got an internet and computer crying about shit, labor will always be in need. People will always have to wageslave unless robots takes 90% of fucking jobs, without slaving, nothing will be done. I'm just annoyed how wages are so shitty and prices of places, things and cars are rising. The economy is obviously horrible right now.
>>
CEOs banked on automation forcing wages into a fight for work, but too many of them actually figured out they don't need to fight, but just force the companies to pay more under threat of bankruptcy
>>
>>64096276
Durrrrr hurr tee hee
>>
>>64096156
shut the fuck up, wagie
>>
>>64096910
>just force the companies to pay more under threat of bankruptcy
It's the easiest thing in the world too. Just don't fucking work and a business can't make a dime, they'll beg people to work if you hold out long enough.

The 1920s were full of strikes and sit-ins until people were paid what they were worth. We can do it again. As long as there are desperate people driving down wages, it'll stay shit.
>>
>>64096903
>I'm just annoyed how wages are so shitty and prices of places, things and cars are rising

As long as the population continually rises, these things, too, will rise in cost; inversely, labor value will, and does, decrease.

The situation at present is more a case of the govt. subsidizing people not to work and... they don't. Pretty obvious that was going to happen; even NIT studies found that people worked fewer hours when their wages were met by the govt.
>>
File: 1453425745405.jpg (15 KB, 477x539)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>64096156
based

Get some of the upper management to take the shifts, fuck em
>>
Fuck Kroger. Shitty workpkace
>>
>>64096216
Reagan flooded the labor market but the Democrats are the ones doing that now. They're both open borders levels of retarded. What team they're on shouldn't matter as much as you think it does.
There shouldn't be any immigration right now, period. Supply and demand exists and no amount of ethnic takeout food will change that.
>>
Working is self harm.
>>
>>64096156
its surprising no one wants to work jobs where you get treated like trash and made fun of for being a retard working at a fast food place? good. let these places go out of business, and all the people who shat on the people working there can go cry they can't eat there anymore and have to get their fat ass up and make their own food
>>
Op needs to be bullied
>>
>>64096570
>Pretty much, the entire creation of the middle class as we know it came from very generous pay in one of the best economies in history and a ton of government subsidies and safety nets.
Not to mention very high taxes on the rich.
>>
>>64097338
Bruh. End it ASAP
>>
File: Tomoko_TotoMote.png (93 KB, 364x370)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>64098488
Wr0ng. He understands that being a wagie is n0 life.
>>
File: 1432065277228.png (167 KB, 636x426)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>64096156
I'm proud of the wagies for finally growing a spine.
>>
>>64096436
It's just that there's too many hands in the pot. Too many people trying to take control like governments and corporations and eventually it'll take one event to light off the fuse.
>>
>>64097511
Yeah as if your strike wouldn't be given the occupy wall street treatment. They'll send in the crazies and the media will only air them. Bam. Instantly discredited.
>>
>>64096156
>work endlessly
>still cant afford anything
Haha wow
What a good deal

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.