[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1587071513228.jpg (1.15 MB, 3706x2470)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
Letter Thread - "K" is a gigantic cuntoid edition and her silly opinions will be mocked in here edition.
>>
>>64097460
page 10 bump
original.
d
>>
>>64097460
to J

you are an asshole for being glad Kyle cheated on me. i just now saw your letter from the last thread. i see you are still a child still, grow up. katie would prefer a man not some manchild, but then again shes a child to so you two go together nicely. enjoy your terraria pretend world and playing house together like children. you make me sick. glad your gone

S
>>
>>64097460
Caucasians are white
Niggers are brown
These threads are gay
They make me frown : (
>>
>>64097686
YOU MAD AYYY LMAO
I'll gladly stay being a manchild with my womanchild gf
suck my dick
>>
>>64097693
Your poem is so short
And unworthy of retort
Put effort in next time
Or pay for your crime
>>
>>64097747
Anon : [narrating] And then there was Janny Two Times, who got that nickname because he deleted every thread twice, like:

Janny Two Times : I'm gonna go delete the thread, delete the thread.
>>
>>64097743
Jeston? are you for real camping out in this thread replying instantly? get a life. so sad.
very mature ignoring my texts as well. i may have left you but at least I did not play childish games
>>
Ash

I will make you suffer. I can't have any peace until you do. I don't care about the cost, or how long it takes.
>>
>>64097809
What's really sad is that you still have feelings for me, which is why you even waste your time texting me
We are never going to be together again, we are never going to be friends again, just get over it
>>
P-previously on L-Letter Thread!! >>64057710 >-<
>>
>>64097755
[Narrator]: Janny Two Times never had the makings of a varsity janitor, though. So when he went to delete the thread, he couldn't do it couldn't do it - and he failed two times rather than just once.
[Narrator]: Janny Two Times was mocked and ridiculed in the thread he failed twice to delete. They started to laugh. And that is when he started to seeth.
[Janny Two Times]: Do I look funny to you? Funny how? What's funny about it? I'm funny how? Funny like I'm a fucking clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fucking amuse you? What do you mean funny? How the fuck am I funny? WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY ABOUT ME FUNNY ABOUT ME? Huh, tell me tell me.
[Narrator]: Janny Two Times was then told to go kill himself kill himself, and then he took both of his lives. And that was the end of Janny Two Times
>>
>>64097922
For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good jannies who moderated shitty boards for no paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their hot pockets, were dead. I mean, they were trannies. They had no balls. If we wanted something, we just took it. If jannies complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again.
>>
>>64097901
i do not have feelings for you jeston, the fuck? you are so self centered for real if you think that is why i wanted to talk. you would know why i wanted to talk if you werent such a baby and acted like an adult. you turned my fucking family against me and now they are all convinced i am a heartless cheater when the truth is more complicated than that. i wanted to meet and talk some sense into you so that mom and katie no longer disown me. but you wouldnt care about that, would you? you wouldnt care about how your affecting me

you get over it. you are the one still writing letters and seething. did i ever write a letter in here that wasnt a response to your own? no, i didnt. so that should tell you which one of us is the one who needs to get over it. its you
>>
>>64097975
You accuse me of being self centered then talk about your own problems, as usual. Get over it. It's done.
>>
Wouldn't it be funny if we aired the personal business and information of the person who usually makes these threads, in these threads, with face? I could even provide a little history and context to why they enjoy spectating on your affairs and baiting schizophrenics.
>>
>>64098017
Yes please do I want to see this
>>
>>64097953
We were the clean up guys. Jannies. But Janny Two Times and I could never be made full moderator because we had reddit blood. It didn't even matter that my mother was a 4channer. To become a member of the moderating crew you've got to be one hundred percent channer and be able to trace your all your relatives back to the old board. See, being made moderator is the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family, to a crew. It means that nobody can fuck around with you. It also means you could fuck around with anybody just so long as they aren't also a made member. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything.
>>
>>64098030
You need to work on your parody baka desune
>>
>>64098027
I'll draft it, with spice. Spoiler: It was a female and she enjoys baiting retards with these threads and reading your drama.
>>
>>64098009
you get over it. stop talking dumbass
>>
>>64098079
nice, she sounds just like me. what a waifu
>>
>>64098095
You're the one whining on an anonymous forum about your personal problems. You're so pathetic.
>>
>>64098102
If you're into BPD used goods with wonky tits, anon.
>>
>>64098066
You need to work on going home and getting your fucking shine box.
>>
>>64098133
I giggled, but that's been ruined by youtube comments desu. : ( sadface for your post! : (
>>
>>64098112
my posts are in response TO YOUR FUCKING LETTER retard. you're the pathetic one who had to be rebounded by my sister who only took you in because you were so pathetic like a stray cat out in a storm. she took you in because of pity, not because you have any worth at all. Kyle was so much better at sex than you. you want to talk about pathetic? you ever wonder why i made you wear the toys? it's because you were so pathetic and lacking. so go ahead and enjoy your sad life, im done talking to you if your going to be a petulant child forever
>>
>>64098165
>>64098112
This is real gay stuff.
>>
>>64098165
I'm not even jeston btw, but thanks for revealing that he has a small enough dick that you need to make him wear toys, that's fucking as hillarious.
btw you clearly have some unresolved issues, i recommend counselling
>>
Imagine trying that, lol. What a retard
>>
File: big shout.jpg (6 KB, 263x192)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>64098165
>>64098257
STOP YELLING LIKE NIGGERS
>>
>>64098126
Crazy girls are hot as fuck, sure.
>>
>>64098285
Found the virgin. Yup, it's a virgin.
>>
>>64098165
>you ever wonder why i made you wear the toys? it's because you were so pathetic and lacking.
Aw man, don't do this to him here.
>>
>>64098285
/soc/ is over there
>>
>>64098297
>he is afraid of crazy women
pussy
>>
I am stifled, it's been too long. This is when I become impulsive and do stupid things. Also when I realize how much you suck
>>
>>64098405
Yup, it's a virgin. Found the virgin.
>>
>>64098452
>he is too dumb to protect his life from being ruined by crazy bitches
retard
>>
>>64098484
>he thinks he can prevent a crazy bitch from being crazy
Yeah, this Anon to HQ, found the virgin.
>>
>>64098484
always dump them once so they get a taste of pain and simp for you so hard they start copying you in desperation

you could literally piss on the bpd ones and they'd enjoy it
>>
>>64098303
he asked for it. look at how he plays childish games and pretends it isnt him.
>>
>>64098559
ok you got me i was trying to pretend... please don't tell anyone about my small dick, im already insecure about it and i would appreciate if no-one else would find out
>>
File: 1596953013492.gif (131 KB, 370x300)
131 KB
131 KB GIF
>7 posters
>42 posts
>>
FUCK ALL OF U GUYS NO
>>
>>64098567
this one is the pretend one. i never said he had a small dick, he doesnt. it is average but he doesnt know how to move right. it is just boring and unexciting so the toys are necessary to get me off if i want to hit it. that is why he is pathetic because he is just a boring and passive. but nice try pretending to be him just now. i know when im talking to him too, so its not like you could fool me.
>>
>>64098689
Ok, I'm glad that's at least true. Yeah that last one was me pretending.
>>
>>64098572
It's probably someone larping hard. The girl and the guy exchange is definitely a fake. I know who it is, too. It was his same larp a few weeks ago
>>
>>64098572
>mfw my only post was linking the last thread, so it's more like 6 posters, 41 posts
: D
>>
>>64098898
I only posted once as well, here >>64098303
So make that 5.
>>
If discord let you see whether the recipient opened your message or not, imagine how much spicier the drama would be
>>
>>64098932
>he doesn't know about the discord nitro plus subscription that literally lets you see that...
Shhhh
>>
Stop baiting the schizos
>>
>When the partner isn't entertaining enough so you need to come here to emotionally leech
>>
>>64098932
Those furry troons don't even let you know whether someone accepted or rejected a friend request (it just appears as "pending" forever) because that could hurt someone's fee fees. You're asking for way too much.
>>
>>64098967
>(it just appears as "pending" forever)
Wait, really? So if they decline, it just hangs in perpetuity on the sender's end?
>>
>>64098963
Go talk to your partner
>>
>>64098989
Yeah, it does. I think it may simply vanish after two weeks or something. But if it hangs as pending, they prolly didnt accept. If they accept you will know because then they will be in your friends list.
>>
>>64094769
>I'm very confused what you mean confront them and is everything Ok?
Don't take this as me being rude, but did you even read my conversation chain, or did you just assume it was about you without the provided context? I'm gonna ask my person why our talk is so sparse because the lack of communication is confusing me. If she does just need her space, that's fine, but I can't be in the dark about it, especially when space is the complete opposite of what I thought she would want going in.
>>
>>64098989
Yep, just checked with a burner account. They even kind of hint it on the recipient's end, there's no "decline" option, only "ignore".
>>
>>64099015
>>64099030
Oh, fuck that. I had no idea.
Thanks for teaching me something new, anon.
>>
>>64099016
Wrong move bro. You are never supposed to reveal emotional weakness like that. She is shit testing you to see if you are mentally strong enough to handle her pulling back. She probably is not aware of doing it, but this is a classic play from the hoe playbook. Just ignore her and let her be. She will come back to you eventually after she realizes you passed the test. You fail test by confronting her on it because it proves you are not mentally and emotionally strong enough to be on your own. If you cannot handle her shit test, then how are you going to hunt and gather and survive? It is all the primitive instincts.

Confronting her? That is NOT the move brother. Ignore her and go talk to other girls too. Talking to other girls demonstrates your worth. Stay strong
>>
>>64099067
Talk to other girls but also confront her. Not confronting women shows that you're a pussy who is scared of confrontation.
>>
>>64098967
On top of all that, discord is quite bloated and buggy. It was built like a modern but slow website. Works faster on my browser than the app. And the app doesn't let you save your username and password like a browser does. Fucking terrible all around.
>>
>>64099075
More like it shows that you are insecure. Trust me, that is not the alpha move. An alpha is not phased by her shit testing. Confronting her proves are are phased by it and that is weakness no matter how confrontational or angry you get. It is still weak
>>
Finding ceilings low
I'm too big or this room's too small
Why's my ceiling another's floor?
>>
>>64099075
Confronting her demonstrates you are emotionally weak. This is not something she did wrong and needs confronted on. It is just pulling away a little bit. When they pull away you have to let them or else you fail the shit test because you are insecure as that other anon said. This is a well known tactic they use early on in order to size up a guy they are evaluating. They always pull away and you have to show that you do not care. This is practically well documented evidence at this point. Even women will tell you this themselves.
>>
>>64099167
alpha/beta is a stupid dichotomy. Just do what you want. If you're not truly phased by her shit testing you will say/do what you want regardless of what she says.That includes not responding if you don't want to. Simple.
>>
>>64099213
I like that song, anon. AiC are great. I prefer Nirvana but I'm in the minority there.
>>
>>64099233
>be a weak beta bitchboy and reveal to her that you are insecure about her pulling away a little and there being distance
>this actually makes you strong because you are doing what you want to do, so as long as you want to be weak then you are actually strong
Sure thing, anon. The logic checks out lmao
>>
>>64099067
That's why I've been avoiding it. In this early stage the last thing I want to do is pop pressurized questions, it's supposed to be light and fun, but if there's barely a back and forth, either I'm doing something wrong, or my options are confront or continue waiting on crumbs. You could very well be right that she's unconsciously testing, but this behavior is in stark contrast of her supposed desires for a dynamic, so it's still unexpected. Honestly I don't know that I'm the type to entertain these games if indeed that's what's happening. I wanted to try staying focused on her, I don't really want to flirt up others again, but I do want attention if I'm honest. Maybe I'll just try to busy myself with my hobbies for another few days as I weigh this. I'm split because I've seen enough 'advice for men' stuff to have the 'alpha moves' swimming in my head (even if I don't know the true answers) but my heart always tells me to just be honest and trust in them to love me for me if they really do. I often lead with my heart; I find my attempts at logic to be abysmal in practice and my gut instincts/intuition seemingly is proven right after the fact, but I tend to doubt it, like I am right now.
>>
>>64099283
People who try hard project strength are usually lacking in strength.
If you truly don't care what she thinks, why would you try to project that? People care about what others think, that's just a fact of life.
Literally just do what you want. That's the real chad move.
>>
>>64099348
To add, OP is obviously a more introspective person, if the girl likes him then she probably likes that aspect of him, therefore he shouldn't hide it.
Doesn't mean he should be an overly emotional fag, but he should definitely show that part of himself.
>>
R

Rready? Because I sure wasn't.
Sorry things had to go the way they did. I knew you were suffering, I watched as the lump got bigger but nobody else cared.
I would have at least liked to get you your favorite thing to eat before you went to sleep. But there wasn't much time between shifts.
If there's an afterlife, I probably won't see you in it, but I'll call in a favor to get you that sausage muffin somehow.
Whatever happens, I know it's got to be better than being here.

A
>>
>>64099167
>>64099216
Went through this once. I "confronted" her and asked her what was going on. Her response was pretty vague (and quite frankly idiotic) and that's where I decided to pull away myself, not because it was the "alpha" move but because that's what I felt like doing out of pure irritation caused by her. She probably figured "heehee he'll be back in 2 weeks, he's just playing his part", I didn't go back. Eventually she came back pursuing me and was way less of a bitch, she even seemed to be trying to prove that she would do better this time around.

In other words, it's not the black and white, beta/alpha dichotomy that you guys are pushing where doing the "beta" thing ruins you. React accordingly and do what you want to do, don't play games, that's some woman shit.
>>
I don't know why I thought I could be friends with your type of people. You all live these constantly tense, drama filled lives to keep yourselves occupied, fight constantly, talk shit, and then when I think I'm fitting in and let myself do a bit of bad stuff because I feel it's normal im the monster and the untrustworthy one and get demonized because I don't have the inherent ability to relate to you guys that you have to each other, I can't deal with the tension and bullshit
>>
I am pretty pathetic, and impulsive, and emotionally volatile and I lie and panic when I'm cornered but it gets so much worse around you people. You're toxic and disabling and just make me worse and demonize me for acting like one of you.
>>
>>64099579
Hey, not my fault you're extremely judgemental. Kind of hard not to lie
>>
>>64099548
>>64099579
Gaslighting and blaming others
>>
>>64099587
I am. I don't even mean half this shit. I just feel cruddy and can't even check my texts or anything because I can't process anything, I feel so stuck. I just want to be normal and my psyche is ditching me.
>>
>>64097865
Keep persisting. You're doing god's work.
>>
>>64099334
Oh damn, bro. I did not realize it was you since I was not really hearing you or reading your posts. Got caught up in the creative energy outlet. Unhealthy expression, you know. Anyway, there could be so many different reasons for why she is being distant. Too many different reasons for you to guess or imagine which on it is. You will not know why unless you ask her. So just ask her directly. Do not be confrontational or aggressive, or accusatory. It do not be passive or cryptic either. Do not beat around the bush. Let her know that you dislike the distance and want to be closer with her. And ask her why she is distant. Do it diplomatically and then go from there. It is all about steps and the next steps depend on what she has to say. But just ask tell her you would like to know what the health and status of the relationship is. Do not wait on doing it. Just do it.
>>
C,

I miss you. I'm sorry. Please get back to me when you can. I know it was wrong of me to unpack my problems and weigh you down with them. I promise I'll make it up to you. I don't want this to be the end of our friendship.

M
>>
>>64097460
i apologize for acting inappropriately, and moreso for lacking any will or ability to apologize. you are my best and only real friend, and i appreciate you
>>
I've logged in to League everyday for almost a year now just so I can be there in case you message me. I don't know if your message to me where you mentioned owning a house and havin a wife was meant for me, if you were talkin to someone else and they're the married one, or if you were joking. Dude, I don't even know your name. I want to though - you know so much about me! You're really sweet and really cute. Our joke flirting is the highlight of my day and makes me big smile and giggle. I wish I could tell you but I'm glad you won't see this.
>>
>>64099729
>when you think you have a chance with a married man you only know from an online video game

schizo woman moment
>>
>>64099791
I won't tell him I'm crushing because I don't want to have a chance with someone who might be married

relax
>>
>>64099800
>man clearly states he's married
>"*might* be married"
>"i don't know if he was joking"
>thinks it's her choice whether or not to have a chance with him

schizo woman moment
>>
>>64099617
I don't know if you're the one I think you are or not, because the initials only match if one of them is a real name and the other one an alias. I'm confused.
>>
>>64099862
it's actually BPD, which is way more on brand

at least use facts if you're gonna make an insult
>>
I picked the the one true cherry, who believes in my innocence, who met me at my lowest point.
My cherry.
Some day in the near future infront of some well known Stairs there waits a blue Rose that looks like Hell on wheels.
Waiting to be picked.
No reason to be shy, a simple kiss on the mouth is enough to have the Last one you can trust on your side.
Armed to the teeth, ready to kill the wrong person who dares to steal it.
From the one who runs from his past.
From the one who always got away.
A murder in Public is pretty hard to get away with.
Even for the one gave the order to kill someone else for Love.
Yours truly.
>>
>>64099898
C is her real initial, M is my real initial.

Sorry anon. I hope you find peace.
>>
>>64100195
She has a bf
>>
idk what to make of our entire discord friendship anymore, but we treated each other like shit and now i kinda miss you. fucking lmao. i just don't like silence because i care about you and i guess you never saw it as a real friendship or relationship or even wanted to. honestly i just wish i had a chance to see your face and hear your voice after all that. and wish we could have been close enough to be coomers and have fun without feelings somehow. i don't like not knowing what you think about me. you probably thought that i was super cringe or was super hurt in the end and i don't know which is true.

regardless, have a good life i guess. i forgot about your issue in my last spergout and you don't come here anymore. i still want to hold your hand and cuddle you someday. i wonder if you even remember what i type like, think like.
>>
>>64100367
Just reach out to them
>>
Brain fog comes in the morning
After I come to senses dwindling
It's a process proceeding discreetly
Til I undress and tell everybody

[Chorus]
That I'm a fucking no-good fuck-my-hand-kind-of-living
A lie
Yes, I'm a fucking no-good, brain gets condescending
When I entertain thoughts not feelings
When I maintain despite receiving
Complaints in the form of past transgressions
If you've got the lesson this time
If you've got the lesson this time
File for application

Popping balloons
Like it's graduation
Twisting the noose
Tongue tied and jaw tight
You do what you do
Decide to divine the right
End wrong, crisscrossing our sides
Beautiful ribbon bow brain waves in omega pattern
I want high brow castle livin'
Divide the oil spill spoils of our off-shore sea shell corporate fling

Bar thief
You stole, you're raising it
Can't compete
With The Tallest Man On Earth
I'm off key, off practice
You're prickly, Kenobi cactus
Tongue spike my drink rides rough like a cat shows love via lick
It's fantastic
That I grasped it
I know now
What I've known now

[Chorus]

If you'd applied yourself
Yeah, you would now
If you'd just be yourself
Bet it'd work out somehow
Yeah, you should work out
Learn to get down

Boogie wookie, brain on some dumb shit
Like a crockpot slow cook high off the nose rash
Gotten pretty brazen, gotten kinda brash
Raiding American Asian family run mom and pop shops with the door crash
Hand your finest fortune cookies to crack open to crackpot
Final solution is everything
A big red button
With-child worship
Fertility statuesque in the palm of the plans I've planned
I can see my dream and it's telling me

[Chorus]
>>
to schizo:
kill yourself
>>
>>64100503
b-but how would i do that, anon?
>>
>>64100503
To asshole:
Eat your own shit
-non schizo
>>
>>64100349
I don't see how that's relevant. What's his initial, anyway?
>>
>>64100478
can't and she won't to me.
>>
>>64100485
no i wont lol
>>
>>64099548
>>64099579
Massive femoid detected. Cry some more, them tears are delicious.

>>64099592
>Gaslighting and blaming others
Yep. Thems the bitch tactics.
>>
>>64100349
Just to be 100% certain, what's her middle initial?
>>
>>64100610
Your loss, chapSTICK

>>64100658
nice undies
>>
>>64100856
Baiting my emotions again are we?
>>
>>64099932
Did you get diagnosed? Or is it just some self-diagnosis that is not going to be accurate because women are not capable of proper self-reflection?
>>
>>64100964
H-how so? `__`
>>
>>64101089
That was weak schizo bait dude just ignore. Don't get baited so easily man you know how this place is
>>
>>64100975
not that you really give a shit, but i've been seeing a team of 3 doctors at a clinical research hospital twice a week for 2 years to treat my diagnosed bpd and cptsd, thank you

i'm a completely different person than i was before i started going, and way more balanced, so there's not really anything you can say to make me feel bad abt the diagnosis honestly, or even my completely innocuous crush on someone i play video games with sometimes whose fucking name i don't even know. like chill. nobody is capable of proper self-reflection, it isn't just all women. men post about the kinda shit i did on this thread all the time.
>>
>>64101128
>, thank you
>there's not really anything you can say to make me feel bad

Women never realize that this type of snark only exposes how bothered they are by things. She might as well have added a " :) ".
>>
>>64101126
heehee im just replying, i don't actually care (yet) but thanks for watching out >^__^<
>>
File: 1617585007217.jpg (75 KB, 604x604)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>64101246
Well fuck you then for baiting me like that lol
>but thanks for watching out
anytime though bro. I got you
>>
File: 152609824678203.png (831 KB, 671x1097)
831 KB
831 KB PNG
Earth and Heaven.
>>
File deleted.
>>64101128
Disregard my earlier comment. It's good that you're responding well to the therapy. Keep at it and hopefully it continues to go well. Good luck with the guy, too.
>>
File: Fusion.jpg (407 KB, 640x919)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
Apologies, meet apologies
We can demon dance all night
Teeth as white as snow
In the vertigo
Caked in phosphorescent light
>>
>>64101089
Being understood, too much
Never touch, doesn't hurt if you don't, hurts from before
Volatile to make contact, yet faggy to give up

Aesthetics appreciated, Love lust.
Give in to emotions? Lose control?
It's all too much
>>
What did I do wrong?
You are the ones who confused me
I am hurt
Why do you always get mad when I am?
>>
you never cared about me did you
>>
>>64101606
Don't assume and ask them. You are just chatting your tail otherwise
>>
>>64101659
Yeah, this. Ask them directly. There is no substitute for being straightforward and direct.
>>
>>64101415
Don't need luck with the guy because I don't entertain the idea of it going anywhere lol. Mostly it's just nice to have a crush, and it's hard not to share when it makes me feel good. But I would never - and that I would never is definitely part of the crush of course! Emotions are complex and self-reflection is important. Thanks for the well wishes, guess I kinda already got lucky in the sense that the therapy works. Have a nice day!
>>
>>64099986
Why would you post this but to make someone more paranoid than they already are?
>>
>>64101659
>>64101718
they are gone i just have no where to put the sentiment
>>
Being this triggered by me, cute.
>>
>>64101834
You always did have a way of making my blood boil over. In a way, though, I like it. You're different. You challenge me and expose my flaws. It's kind of hot.
>>
Been a while brother. What's more silly than talking to you in a /r9k/ thread? Those who write letters in these threads believe there's a chance one person out of 9 billion will see it. Even if by some miracle the initials and letters contents align what does that bring it down to? One in a fifty thousand?

It's for people who are hurting, but still have hope. The people who browse here either do so for the amusement or because they believe there's a remote chance someone, anyone, can help. You and that girl were one of only a few who understood, but look how we turned out. Hurting and hurting others
>>
>>64101834
Ego maniacal foid detected
>>
are you nervous? what's your deal
>>
>>64099615
Appreciate it. I (think I) know what to do in these situations, as I've certainly spilled my guts tactfully before (reaping good results), it's just a question of if I want to, and of timing. I likely will, sooner than later. There's a few circumstances I haven't mentioned that are coloring my choice. Anyway, hope you make the best of today yourself.
>>
>>64102003
My contact is just really dry all the sudden and it's bothering me. yes I drank some water.
>>
oh, i get it now. i never had a chance with you. you saw me as a beta loser and that's why you felt so comfortable sharing your fantasies with me, because i was no threat. makes sense in hindsight now with how you liked that other guy for being the opposite.
>>
>>64102027
>anon discovers what nice guys are and why he was little more than a shoulder to cry on
Cute.
>>
Thank fuck I just talked to my person. These posts almost got me.
>>64102003
>>64102027
Thank you for forcing me to confront things and fix them.
>>
>>64102027
which fantasies?
>>
>>64102059
>needing nice guys
Yuck.
>>
>>64102027
Anon you should talk to your gf or crush before you draw conclusions.
>>
>>64102077
more people should do this, it makes things easier doesnt it?
>>
>>64102059
rough when you're just friends for a long time and they suddenly talk about stuff when they are horny like starting a family with you and you don't know they just are in heat and you think they mean it when they said they loved you, but it was just masturbation material. pretty fucked up if you ask me. never bothering making a female friend again.
>>
c-
youre perfect in almost everyway i wish you could ask me out. id say yes even though i dont believe in e-dating just because youre almost exactly like me, thank you for being my friend and thank you for being there for me.
-t
>>
>>64102089
She said she wanted me to finger her mouth and try to get my whole hand in her mouth and then we could wipe her slobber all over her face and neck and then I could lick it off
>>
>>64101939
Well I'm sorry if my words have hurt anyone thus far
>>
>>64102089
all of them, every last one.
>>
>>64101941
Confusing confidence with ego mania, extra cute ^^
>>
>>64102439
More like arrogance. You mistake your ridiculous arrogance for being "confidence". Nope, you're just full of yourself as always. You want people to worship your opinions and the ground you walk on. No apology is sincere enough for you unless they grovel at your feet, either. And somehow this is not egocentrism. Somehow...
>>
>>64102439
No, youre dumb and weak like all foids dont delude yourself
>>
>>64102480
Silence male
On the floor , kiss the holy ground
>>
>>64102480
Everyone is egocentric some people just let relationships dominate their life and self sacrifice immensely to win everyone over because they want to be liked by everyone others don't. They stand by their opinions, know their self worth and don't waver. I have no need to be liked by everyone so I'm not going to turn the other cheek apology after apology nor stop standing for my believes whatever they may be. It's confidence for sure.
>>
File: 1616023555629.png (110 KB, 600x600)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>64102012
You'll be alright, yeah. Just don't overthink it or wait too long. I don't want to see you pass up a good thing by being idle or deciding to take a pass on it only to regret it later on that you never acted. You don't lose too much by going for it, do you? What would there be to lose that isn't already lost? I don't know the specific situation, and that of course changes everything, but it seems like the general rule with these things is that going for it is always better than taking a pass. What can be gained by passing can be gained by going for it too, while what can be gained by going for it cannot always be gained by passing. If that makes sense. Like, what reasons would you have for deciding not to tell her? What could be had by not telling her? If this isn't the place for this discussion then just lmk.

>Anyway, hope you make the best of today yourself.
I was productive earlier today. Did a lot around the house. But then I kind of started wasting it with bullshit and I've been in a bad headspace for most of the day now. I've been indulging a lot of bad habits today and giving into some negative energy and tendencies. I don't know why. I want to be better than this. I just can't. I suck ass sometimes and revert back to being a piece of shit no matter how hard I try. I always regress back to the mean. I guess I need the mean to be somewhere better? So it's been a bad day but I thank you for the well-wishes. As always, take care.
>>
>>64102645
Sure. Let me just ask you one thing, though. Are you happy? Genuinely happy? Let me know how well it works out for you in the long term if you treat other people so poorly. You can keep the confidence -and I'll admit that it truly is confidence, which is alluring - but sometimes you take it too far and you're hurtful toward other people. You don't listen to them and it's mostly a one-sided affair where you are the only one who matters in the dynamic. That's not balanced or healthy. You need to learn restraint and temperance when it comes to your confidence, since it's mostly a defense, but also couple it with being kind, empathetic, and understanding. If you began to genuinely care more about other people then you'd be a wonderful person. You already almost are.

I really miss you, too. I wish things had gone differently.
>>
>>64102846
Needy hole detected kek
>>
>>64102872
Nah, just an very effeminate man who misses his friend who cut him out of her life. I suppose I should be thankful that "needy" is the only thing bad you could say about me. If you only knew the other things...
>>
the more i think about it, the more i understand. i was the backup until you found someone else. i was just someone to waste time with. hard to couple that with the things you said about me. i'm never listening to a female opinion or feeling of me again. your words and feelings are as worthless as your attention is. it's all for your own gratification.
>>
>>64101763
To let someone else as confident as can be.
>>
>>64102846
>you happy? Genuinely happy?
I am at times, not always. But I think that's normal. I don't think anyone is happy 24/7. I often stress too much, I'm hard on myself much harder than on anyone else. You might think I'm hard on others, you don't know hard I am on myself. Music is nice, beer is nice, keeping busy with work and school helps, when a movie or game pulls me in I'm fine too. But when my brain is not properly engaged or numbed I can be my own worst enemy. I also push others away too much and hide behind my social anxiety, when people don't reach out to me first I often fail to talk to them at all.

>since it's mostly a defense
Clever.

How are you?
>>
>>64102953
You should talk to them
>>
>>64102846
>If you don't agree with me on this topic then I imply you're both only on a defensive and lacking these mealy mouthed kind features based on my definition of them.
>Then go on to judge the value of the person, that they're 'already almost are' if they listen, by your definitions and what you value.

It's bad form to manipulate poorly.
>>
>>64103100
He's good at irony like that, he blames others for not being empathic and in turn uses his 'empathy' to help you. Then there's times when he attacks visibly and apologises. It can't be helped. He is however often right in his analysis. Strange creatures use this board.
>>
>>64103179
You should have more self respect than to let someone define what and when you're valuable.
>>
>>64103331
What makes you think I let him define my value? I interact with him when I feel like it, I agree with him when I feel like it and I disagree with him when I feel like it. When he tries to drag me out into the open I might or might not respond.

>You should
Funny are you him?
>>
File: 1553887384023.jpg (16 KB, 225x350)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>64103026
>I am at times, not always. But I think that's normal. I don't think anyone is happy 24/7.
Good point. I don't think anyone is happy 24/7, either. I suppose a better way to pose my question would be to ask if you're happy with your relationships. And to then ask if you think you'd be happier and more satisfied if you were less confrontational and argumentative. If you listened more to their perspective. But I'm not really saying anything meaningful here since that could apply to anyone, most of all me. Wouldn't it be better if everyone were less judgmental and were more understanding and compassionate instead? Do you think that's an overly idealistic view? An impractical one?

>I'm hard on myself much harder than on anyone else. You might think I'm hard on others, you don't know hard I am on myself.
I'll take your word on it. Most people are their own worst critic and their self-talk is very abusive/judgmental/harmful. I guess it doesn't help matters that other people end up adding to it with their additional judgments. I should keep that in mind since I'm one of the worst culprits.

>I also push others away too much and hide behind my social anxiety
I didn't know you had social anxiety. That's surprising to me since you seem very assertive with your beliefs. I wouldn't have guessed at all.

>How are you?
Being hypocritical and full of shit, as always. Criticizing people for things I do more often than them while being blind to it. Being an ass to people and then apologizing afterward, only to end up doing it again later. So the same as always.

How did things go with your guy? I've been curious to know if you've had luck with him or not.

>>64103179
>uses his 'empathy' to help you
I never claimed to have much empathy, nor have I ever helped anyone here.

>>64103331
She doesn't let others define her value. Don't make assumptions about people you know nothing about. You can't determine such a thing based on a few posts in here, so keep that in mind.
>>
>>64103179
>Then there's times when he attacks visibly and apologises. It can't be helped.
It can be helped, though. I will eventually change. It just takes time. You're talking about a lifetime of bad habits. That doesn't change overnight. Plus, 'regression toward the mean' is a thing. People are going to have moments of relapse where they reengage their bad behavior. You have to look at the frequency. Is it lessening? In my case yes, albeit very, very slowly. It doesn't help that autism is a super enhancer of ritualized behaviors. It's much harder to change those habits but the caveat is that once changed they will be very strong. Then again this may all just be hot fucking air as usual and maybe I really can't be helped or change.

I want to say though that it's nice to have people like you who can call me out on my bullshit and challenge me when I'm just spewing a bunch of hot air. That has a lot of value because I'm blind to a lot of those things. Thanks for pointing them out. It's helpful.
>>
i find myself laughing at lot to distract myself now that i've pushed you away for good.
>>
What makes you want to carve your initials in me?
Rained and weathered, erasing, hard to read
Finds me distant, outwardly rough, Obscene.
>>
>>64103545
>if you're happy with your relationships
Not entirely, but there isn't an ideal alternative. Too much chit chat not enough good interaction but I rarely open up properly and I don't plan on doing more of it either, not irl at least. I have my guard up and so do others, I don't start off conversations on a deeper note and neither do others so we dance around each other a bit and share trivial words. I could do with less interaction and more good interaction, text messages should have never been invented, snapchat should have never been invented, and the weather should get banned as a conversational topic. But I'm guilty of all of it just the same.

I want to feel loved and discuss actual topics not look at the billionth pic of someone's pet. One pet pic a day is plenty. Is not caring for peoples trivial lives a lack of empathy? Or just a difference in needs? Or do you recogn everyone gets bored out of their mind during regular chitchat but is too scared to mention it? I seriously don't get it. (Well not trivial lives, trivial things they share about their lives).

>Wouldn't it be better if everyone were less judgmental and were more understanding and compassionate instead?
Would it matter? You could shift the mean but some people/moments would still be more judgmental than others and that divergence from the new mean would still be interpreted as a rejection by most. Isn't that what it boils down to? I think it's much more important that everyone has good intentions and is willing to listen even if they might fail to do so initially *cough*. Plus I don't want to live in a world where not a single action gets judged some judgment is good.

>I guess it doesn't help matters that other people end up adding to it with their additional judgments.
Funnily enough at times it brings some much needed perspective. When others judge me I often disagree and think to myself, wait a minute did I not use these words against myself previously.
>>
>>64103545
>I didn't know you had social anxiety.
Since I'm not a fan of chit chat I always assume others aren't either. I fail to open up properly and am afraid to bore people with chit chat so I overanalyze. I tend to do well when I'm not invested in people. But as soon as people start to matter I fail. If I perceive any of what they say as an indicator of disinterest, well might as well close the coffin. It's better in person, conversation flows more, but I can be quiet in person too. Now hand me a drink and we're good.

>Being an ass to people and then apologizing afterward, only to end up doing it again later. So the same as always.
Well at least you're consistent, lol. Nah, you're being perfectly nice now. It's not all bad, plenty of good.

>How did things go with your guy? I've been curious to know if you've had luck with him or not.
Define luck. I found my footing again. That's major. I'm past the crushing stage too. Meeting up with new people and focussing on other stuff in general. He's still perfectly ok in my book however. I will never not like him. It's just a different type of like now a healthier one. Haven't seen him in forever when he does reach out it's rather sexual in nature, lol.

Going to focus on my film now, sleep comes next, another busy day tomorrow. Sorry if I seem unavailable I will read any and all responses and might even reply someday, just not today.
>>
>>64102846
Cab I ask what do you mean treating others poorly?
You know if I do I don't even mean to, so I'm sorry
There are times I did try to hurt people back but I haven't recently done that (on purpose)
So if you feel I don't care well I'm not sure why because that's not true
>>
I miss u so much
>>
File: 1619299998172.jpg (37 KB, 640x609)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>64104494
>tfw she will never miss me
>>
>>64104291
>Going to focus on my film now, sleep comes next, another busy day tomorrow. Sorry if I seem unavailable I will read any and all responses and might even reply someday, just not today.
I'll write a response much later tonight. And don't worry about replying to me tonight, tomorrow, or at all. It's nice hearing from you again and it's good to know you're doing okay. Enjoy your film and sleep well.
>>
>>64104501
Did you wait until opposite day to post this?
>>
>>64104539
Perfect! Will do.
>>
>>64104580
>Did you wait until opposite day to post this?
wut?
>>
>>64104760
fucka youuuuu bitch
>>
>stain on my shirt looks exactly like a pp
how embarrassing
>>
>>64104831
frigg off, dummy.
>>
if you ever decide you want me, im yours
>>
>>64105115
That's a good one right there.
>>
>>64105115
yeah just wait for them to randomly decide to want you, that'll work for you bucko, because doing something yourself to get em would be too much
>>
>>64105488
Ignore this faggot >>64105488
he's clearly too pussy to initiate anything himself.
Just wait for him to fuck you, anon
>>
>>64105115
>>64105488
yeah bucko
>>
they didn't want me so there's nothing i could have done
>>
>>64105528
should have thrown him the pussy without asking dummy
>>
>>64100485
I already did.
Im waiting for your answer.
>>
>>64105528
Anon is a good person
>>
>>64105661
Hey, me too? Are you trying to fuck this broad also?
>>
TS,
I hope you're doing better. I'll never talk to you again for both of our sanity, but I hope you've found what you were looking for and that you're safe and happy. Thank you for being my friend, I'm sorry that's all I could offer.
>>
C.S.

I hope you're being truthful with me. I've put a lot of trust in you, and we've worked through a lot. I hope the future is bright.

M.S.
>>
File: LOL DABID RANCH.jpg (15 KB, 300x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>64105661
Elaborate.

>>64105787
I'm dude :^)
>>
>>64103764
I wanted YOU to carve MY initials into YOURSELF. My thoughts are pretty straightforward.
>>
>>64102725
>Like, what reasons would you have for deciding not to tell her? What could be had by not telling her?
I think it might be that I don't want to bombard, but to be honest, I don't know. The more I think, the less I can. I'm sure there was a better answer earlier: this morning, last night. Maybe I'm just depressed and tired right now, or maybe there never was a tangible reason beyond a feeling that things weren't right; the time wasn't right. I'll wait a little more for the clock to define, and if it doesn't, I'll accelerate so I can attempt to communicate what seems impossible all of a sudden, but it's there. It might just be fear. So often I get my hopes up. It makes one want to stop, but I know that's not the real me talking.

It's good you took advantage of the mood you began with; sorry to hear it was traded. Has that changed in the hours between? I seem unable to let go of my lesser temptations too. I talk, but I don't do, at least not what I say I want to. I'm gonna try to change that now despite my body wanting to lull me to bed and fast forward the remainder of night. If we don't talk til a new day, I wish you a good rest, and another productive day.
>>
>ywn carve your name into someone
>>
>>64106041
Y u talk'n to taylor swift dat way, homie?
>>
>>64106451
I wanna take painkillers and slit my wrists in a bathtub with a girl
>>
I miss my Tianna so damn much
>>
>>64106602
woah, too far
>>
>>64106628
Lmao welcum 2 four-channel a place full of sane-healthy-stable individualz!

:^)

Enjoy your stay!

;)
>>
>>64106628
No it's romantic af

>>64106741
Fuck you faggot I'm fine
>>
>>64106741
haha t-thanks...
>>
File: sweater-giu-giu.jpg (388 KB, 1440x1782)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>64106823
Ouh dunt cut urselv on dem edgez, brah!

:^)
>>
File: 1621096586246.jpg (15 KB, 217x229)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>64098079
i figured it was some weirdo doing it, it's fun to read anons sperging out at each other in these threads.
>>
>>64106890
Shut up u little boy
>>
>>64106823
yawn. nothing romantic about killing yourself with someone you could be spending the rest of your days with
>>
>>64105115
Who are you though? How can I decide if I don't know?
>>
>>64105115
I do fucking want you. I always have
>>
>>64103545
Whos perspective so you think needed to be listened to more? Who were you referring to?
>>
>>64106914
I actually fucked the chick in that photo.
>>
>>64108036
We all had her, but that fool married her
>>
Rodrigo,
Fuuuuck. Why why why am I in love with you? Why won't I just stop? Every time you touch me my heart belongs to you a little more and I can't stop it from happening. I overanalyze every single thing you text me. If I think you think the slightest bit negatively about me ot effects my mood until you say something sweet for me to overanalyze again. I am 11 years older than you. This is not okay.

C.
>>
you say you dont use this site anymore, but you do. you think you can do better than me, but you cant. noone will love you like I did. you might find better looking people, but they will only love you superficially. one day you'll regret your decisions. of that I am 100 percent certain.
>>
>>64108521
You should try going outside for science. You'd realize just how stupid you sound right now.
>>
>>64108315
I don't know if this is to me but I wasn't trying to over analyze, just forget I say anything because it doesn't matter
>>
>>64108521
Bitter femoid kek, which one of your orbiters is this for
>>
>>64108542
No *I'M* overanalyzing everything *YOU* say because I am retardedly into you. If you're my Rodrigo. That would be... fucking weird.
>>
>>64108529
What's going outside for science mean?
>>
>>64108559
Go outside and gather data through your experiences and then compile it. You will realize just how many humans there are, how easy it is to go in and out of each other's lives, and just how expendable we all are. Fucking snowflakes in here.
>>
>>64108521
Lol, I could've typed this. Accurate as fuck.
>>
>>64108558
Well hot dog It is in fact me rodrigo.
>>
>>64108629
You sound like him even! How have we not talked about being on 4chan with each other? Do you know who this is then?
>>
>>64108583
Oh I see
While that may be true it doesn't mean you should take easy routes and abandon loved ones
I don't believe people are replaceable.. though I do see other people around me do not think this way
Also I am not agreeing with the other posters words
>>
>>64108652
Yes I do my lovely c
>>
>>64108629
In other news I'm walking in front of a train so I don't have to face you on Monday.
>>
>>64108686
Naaaaaaaaah you're schizobaiting. If you are what symbol did you tell me to wear on my clothes more?
>>
File: 1609034755330.gif (857 KB, 324x333)
857 KB
857 KB GIF
>>64108725
the bat symbol
>>
>>64108736
Schizobaiting fucker.
>>
>>64108756
i wasnt the one who said they were him, but i just had to kek
>>
>>64108725
Ok you caught me I'm sorry and don't walk in front of a train please baby
>>
>>64108768
Alas I'm far too old to be called baby anymore. Got the Bride of Frankenstein thing going.
>>
>>64109065
The bride of Frankenstein whats that?
>>
File: 1388074719834.jpg (54 KB, 440x286)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Came back to this shithole for an ego boost. You're like the index case of this site going to shit. Your fake personality histrionics don't fool anyone except subhuman hollow men. Enjoy the hell of not advancing.
>>
sorry, A. please forgive me.
>>
Do you want me just for my body?
>>
god no. i like your mind and soul. you as a person.
>>
>>64109716
Why have you been so far far away then
>>
i don't know. i really don't know. i don't want to be.
>>
I regret nothing, A.
>>
i meant every word A
>>
D,

good luck for today! you can do it, 100 percent!

yours forever,
A
>>
I will have my revenge, A.
>>
>>64097460
J
Youre a cuck. Grow a spine.
>>
File: 1599246994061.jpg (175 KB, 1054x1600)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>schizos
kek
>>
>>64109901
>>64109872
What is this about
What are you referring to
>>
>>64109343
Ok I will enjoy it :D
>>
>>64110002
What does growing a spine mean to you?
>>
I love you I love you I love you and now you're mine I won't let you go you are mine mine mine
>>
>>64110002
Speaking of j where is he o_0
>>
>>64097747
You're both morons. Caucasian are white and niggers are brown doesn't rhyme. You could put a a color pallet down and make that work. Instead you're a jerk. Your mom does blowjobs and twerks. You know not rhyming, you just sound like you live in her basement. That doesn't rhyme. You live in your mothers basement kind of rhymes with her giving blowjobs and doing a twerk, but that's not the point.
>>
>>64097460
Redpill me on "K" why is she a cuntoid
>>
i wonder if you're doing well and if you're content to be rid of me finally. if you're content you're rid of me, i hope you can somehow get a guy some day. hopefully that specific one you liked.
>>
>>64110192
I want to know too what'd they do
>>
>came
>tum still hurts but more
I am fed up tonight
>>
>>64110622
I didn't maybe you did
>>
>>64110640
wh6t did he mean by this
>>
>>64110665
What did you mean by what you?
>>
god damn, weight loss can't come fast enough. still going strong. gonna move in with a friend and get my shit cleaned up and go for the good life.
>>
>>64110682
?? nvm stfu anon stop fucking with me I'm too tired for this zz
>>
Letter thread chads, redpill me on r9k e-roasties
>>
>>64110095
I wish u were mine, yes, mine
Haughty coomer qt
>>
I AM GOING TO DO MY BEST I HOPE I CAN MAINTAIN ANY OF THESE FRIENDSHIPS LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE IT WORTH IT FOR THEM ITS ALWAYS WORTH IT FOR ME I COULD DIE HAPPY SOON BUT ILL TRY BECAUSE THERE IS LOTS OF MORE HAPPY TO HAVE !!!!!!
>>
you guys all left and it looks like i'm the last person still here. i wish i could hear about how you guys are doing in life
>>
>>64110746
Everyone always leaves
>>
>>64110743
Youll fuck up, roast

>>64110758
Yes they do
>>
What happened to all the late night fren-posting? It was comfy.
>>
>>64110819
everyone died
>>
>>64110764
I do not know how to come across without what you might perceive as condescension or pity, but it hurts my heart that your experience in relationships platonic and possibly romantic makes you so quick to project your pain onto others. But I will heed your wisdom and always stay vigilant, Anon. But I will also prove you wrong. I already can by knowing my definition of "fuck up" is not the same as yours and everything can always be okay with a little perspective shift. I know it gives you strength to call this cope, but you need to stop trying to appeal to the memes in your head and find the foundations and philosophies in life that will actually improve the quality of yours, regardless of how those things may look or sound to other people. I probably will fuck up but that won't be the end for me, because I won't let it. It would be silly to expect that I won't do some weird thing or disappoint someone or end up alienating myself somehow. But I don't live by this metric of either "making it" or "not making it". You are entitled to that path and on it I wish you
the best
>>
>>64110819
what frenposting
>>
N

i wish i could talk to you right now
>>
>>64110829
What do you do when weird thing, disappoint, alienating yourself don't apply to you
How do you fix that?
>>
>>64110829
What the fuck are you on about schizo foid, do you think your hole has that much value
>>
>>64110858
Don't know what (You)'re on about, directly replying to my post then calling me schizo, zoz

>>64110857
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, can you explain a bit more? What do you mean those things don't apply to you? My impression of what you're saying is "what do I do when people's opinions of me aren't accurate or true," is that it? Sorry, again, I don't think I understand.
>>
Our love stood for something, and no it wasn't always perfect, and I lament that you allow it to pass, like the sands through a time hourglass for some dog.. you women and doing anything for pretty. I thought I'd always be your plaything, it kind of hurts.. perhaps one day you'll learn, that they'll never love you the way I do..
>>
>>64110941
I don't know the reason really but my family just doesn't love me for some reason but I don't know what I did to them
They treat me different
>>
I miss talking to you for hours every day. I miss facetiming you. It wasnt even that long ago. I hope it's not changing
>>
DEMON BITCH, GIVE ME TOP
>>
>>64110980
I can't answer in an unbiased way, because to do that I'd need a comprehensive, objective view of both sides of the situation. But I can speak from my experience and tell you that either: A) Your family lacks love for you or has love that they neglect to express because of all the convoluted shit going on in their own hearts and minds, or B) They lack the maturity, emotional intelligence, or empathy to forgive you or look past whatever it is you did that made them lose respect or love for you. The inner work required to figure out exactly why things are the way they are is taxing. And you might get to the very bottom and realize there's no answer. Are you prepared for both of those possibilities? That either you will come to know, fully and truly, what's wrong with you or your family? Or that it's hopeless and unexplainable because they just are the way they are? If you can accept both of those possibilities, the internal work will be worth it for you. But if those possibilities seem scary or too much to handle, just focus on other things, Anon. Like trying to find somewhere you fit in and feel appreciated and loved in some capacity.
>>
Kiedy z serca plyna slowa
Uderzaja z wielka moca
Kraza blisko wsrod nas ot tak
Dajac chetnym szczere zloto
>>
>>64111114
>>64111114
Oh, also there is the issue of opening to the possibility that you could be in the wrong or have something to atone for, of course. But that's a separate part of it. Self-awareness and self-improvement will be necessary whatever the explanation for your family's attitude towards you is. Because everyone has room to improve. In your case, even if you're perfect and did no wrong, maybe let's even say nothing is wrong with anybody and you're interpreting your family's feelings wrong. Then you would for example have work to do on loving yourself and figuring out why you assume the role of the victim when you are a good person and are very loved.
>>
You broke up with me over me not responding fast enough to you
I wish you were different, you'd be perfect then.
>>
Dear M
I hope your family is ok? It's been a while since we spoke. I stopped using discord.
Hope your health is good, hope you have something to live for.
Stay autistic.

J
>>
>>64111146
how long since u guys spoke last?
>>
>>64111143
>I wish you were different, you'd be perfect then.
Thats some serious fucked shit right there

How long did it take you to respond to them
>>
>>64111114
I'm ok with anything It just makes me feel bad especially today they All got food together and talked about how they hate me and I overheard it and they saw me cry
They've been doing so many hurtful things to me every day lately
I spent a lot of time in my closet and I wrote a letter to each of them about what I love About them and contrast with the things they've been doing they don't love me and act like they want me gone I just wish they'd leave me alone now
>>
>>64111166
30 ~ 1 hour, sometimes I'd be busy and wouldn't respond much for the day.
>>
>>64111146
My family's happy just not when I'm around
They always leave me out and they'd be happy if I was gone
>>
>>64111187
Its a shit feeling when someone you care about doesnt respond quick and you can feel the distance between you two growing larger, but idk
>>
my back hurts so bad and i keep on fainting. the last time i got a decent sleep was two weeks ago. am i going to die bros
>>
>>64111206
And I'm sorry for venting it just has been making me sad lately especially today so sorry I've been distance Also what happened last night I've been sad over too
>>
File: 1592614079616.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>64111234
you should probably see a doctor about that.
>>
i wonder what compels someone to be as dramatic as some of these threads' regulars
>>
>>64111135
Also I wanted to say I am not perfect And I know I'm annoying sometimes but they dont tell me what is wrong because I'd adjust myself if they wanted but they don't And they sometimes get mad at me for things I don't understand why it upsets them
On top of all this my cat never spends time with me anymore they all decided they liked her one day after mistreating her all her life now my cats always in my sisters room my cat was once my everything
But that's how replaceable I am
>>
>>64111304
caring about people and boredom, anon

also schizo shitposting
>>
>>64111278
CLEAN IT UP
>>
>>64111156
A couple months
>>64111206
That sucks to hear, hope your dad is ok. I hope you take some risks and try to experience new things in life soon. I enjoyed our conversations.
>>
I wanna fuck you like an animal
>>
dont we all kek
>>
>>64111365
Why my dad? Actually my dad is one the only nice genuine person in my family I love him
I'm sorry I vented
>>
File: 1599441438606.jpg (102 KB, 526x842)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>64111278
dick masterson is fucking based but the new biggest problem reboot is fucking garbage, fuck vito
>>
>>64097460
Dear Herr Nigger.
I want to Infrom thine that you are subhuman.
>>
>>64100195
Just seeing this now. Is this for CW? Asking for a fren.
>>
>>64110858
>your hole
Found the 12yo
>>
>>64111426
Masterson one of the biggest betas in the universe
>>
>>64111492
found the hole.

>>64111518
why do you think he's a beta?
>>
>>64110858
>do you think your hole has that much value
this place alone proves how much holes have worth.
>>
>>64111537
This place is overrun by virgins, its not worth much in reality dont delude yourself
>>
>>64111533
The guy has no clue how to handle women
>>
File: 1599600073365.jpg (68 KB, 480x479)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>64111578
the dude fucks a lot. idk how you can claim that. this conversation is going to get retarded, isn't it?
>>
>>64111554
Can you elaborate on how it's not worth much in reality?
>>
Dear crazy girl I talked to on here yesterday. I would like to impregnate you. Regards anon
>>
>>64111604
Getting hoes laid isn't handling them in reality
His relationships were disastrous but very funny leaks
Not someone anyone should take advice from
>>
>>64111609
Holes are the only thing roasts have to bargain with and in reality the meat around them called the human are of low quality most times
>>
>>64111636
doesn't the guy have a long-term teacher gf that he fucks other girls with? most relationships are disasters, my dude. are you talking about the leaks where he was writing "sweet nothings" to the news lady or whatever trying to fuck her?
>>
>>64111652
All I remember was his throuple that was disastrous polygamous relationships are awful and nothing alpha about having sex but different strokes
>>
>>64111732
by all considerations he makes a lot of money as a legit rocket scientist and engineer, fucks a lot and is well liked by other men. i'd say those are alpha traits canonically.
>>
>>64111751
Still a beta in my eyes
>>
Audrey

I was lonely as shit and was on a few drugs like i have been for the past while. Thats no excuse for the absolute cringe and being a shit friend for the past like 6 months. Im starting to talk to my friends again finally and trying to get back on track. Im quitting drugs and still working on weight loss and i have some future plans for a living situation if you care at all. I never burdened you with telling you because i didnt want you to worry about me. Just wanted to say sorry and i dont hate you. Stop by where i lurk maybe sometimes and say hi, but i doubt you care. I put you through too much and it wasnt fair of me to and i hope i didnt hurt you somehow even though i have continually. I thought you hated me for the past few months and i dont blame you if you do. Nobody should have to deal with my crazy and im really not this neurotic on voice or in person, but again no excuse for being a shit spud to you. Wish i could have been more of a positive instead of a self destructing shithead retard. Forgive me.

C
>>
>>64111143
You weren't doing my findom either!
>>
>>64111845
Doing your findom?
>>
>>64111831
What's your future plans for a living situation? If you want to share
>>
>>64111831
Oh and i really fucking hope i didnt hurt you as bad as i think i might have with your issue, i hope it was a no nonsense removal with no pain. I really really hope you werent too hurt and im so fucking sorry if i did, i wasnt thinking and i was really out of it and in a lot of pain and despair and horny but thats no excuse for not thinking and being so god damn fucking cringe and creepy

>>64111944
I will share i guess since i have nowhere to put it and she might see it maybe and never respond to me again. Might move states and move in with my old friend and get a job there. Rent an apartment with him and its a good opportunity for me to get my shit together and finally break out of my shell and get over social anxiety and life issues. Its getting bad here with rent and all the savings i had for my last resort backup plan of buying a beater ass car with my 2k corona savings and living by the river if everything fell apart is out the window because it had to go to rent. Few more details about cars and working situations that are fucked again. But would be close to my online friends and i could finally have a life, but its a big risk because id be completely on my own and my mental state now is so fucking bad and im really pathetic and weak and basically a fucking wreck because i pushed everything in my life away and completely self destructed the past while. I have an opportunity to get my life started and i hope if i just have a mental breakdown in the care of friends they can see how weak i am and finally get some help that ive needed to get on track, but i hope i just wont fuck it up because im prone to pushing everything out and destroying myself like i did with her and i wish i let her help me

Sorry for the ramble
>>
>>64097865
Last name?
>>
Heya cz!
I stopped competing with you. Stopped feeling like I'm behind or missing out.
Feels good.
>>
>>64111344
>Caring about people
Most of those you see are very very very self centered, their care goes inwards
>>
File: 1612694797653.jpg (40 KB, 1000x521)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>64112581
Probably true, but im at least trying to work on stopping that shit myself. Being a complete douche and an unreasonably selfish asshole who is ego centric gets fucked up and its even worse because it can work for a bit while meeting new people
>>
What's your favorite album, again?
>>
>>64112953
Currently it's Mobile Suit GUNDAM Hathaway Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
>>
>>64106593
original
for a past e-friend.
>>
>>64112581
Come out come out wherever you originally are
>>
>>64111831
Just woke up to piss, would be nice to have one chance as a fren now that im sober but i dont blame u if u ever see any of these and decide fuck him
>>
I would still give you a rimjob and suck your cock and flick it and make fun of you for how pathetic and small it is.
>>
>>64113200
Homo shit anon
>>
>>64111472
No, it's for CS
>>
>>64110002
You're the cuck, writer you're still spineless as ever.
>>
>>64111378
i wanna feel you from the inside
>>
Fuck you, im a hypocrite but fuck you. Stop lying and just say it, say what you think. It's easy to tell if you're here or not. Whatever you're doing I don't care, I've stopped caring at this point. I'll put on a happy merry act. That's for the best right?
>>
>>64114278
Wat the fuck are you schozoing about? Calm down. Talk to the person or drop initials.
>>
File: 1608879728974.png (174 KB, 400x388)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
i scored a 77% on the prettyscale website and it told me i was pretty with bad facial symmetry, mouth too small for my nose, and too small of a forehead which is very bs because it's big. and i look fucking dumb in every straight on pic i take of myself. im a dude btw.
>>
>>64114470
Those websites are bullshit, countless times people have used pictures of attractive men and their algorithm returns a mediocre score

It's a 2d analysis of a 3d object based on very basic things (some distances and ratios), it's inherently inaccurate
>>
E, I can feel you watching me, creep-o. Stop it.
>>
>>64114968
Answer ur dms then, retard
>>
File: Dark Tripp.jpg (127 KB, 686x536)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>64114968
Nah. The void always watches you.
>>
>>64115144
The void is a good friend
>>
>>64115144
That would be extra creepy if one of the "haves" said "halve." Like "you halve to let go," like it's some kind of spooky mitosis. Logarithmic escape.
>>
Wouldn't that be extra creepy, guys?
>>
will inevitably get dropped again, will I not? So why even bother. I do not think I can bear losing you a second time. My poor little heart will not be able to endure the loss all over again. Especially since I have been developing certain feelings toward you.
>>
>>64111143
Initials fren? This kinda applies to me, but I never considered it breaking up. I just needed a few days in order not to sperg out on my person.
>>
These threads are like Gambling.
I fuckin love them.

I lost the girl I who was ready to marry me.
And the chance have a bright future with her.
Talking to you L.B.

And it was worth it.
Winning and Losing feels the same now.
I went on a journey to find true Love and found myself.

The almost forgotten dairy entry of one of the Most Powerful Hells Angels worldwide.

Seems like ya all could need a break.
Maybe Im just insane.
Maybe Im the truest person you ever met.
Maybe Im everything you ever dreamed of.
Maybe I did Kill that guy.
Maybe its just a big lie.
A Dream.
And you should wake up.
>>
why were you so quick to lose interest. Will it be the same for this guy too or was I not good enough
>>
>>64117470
There is no "this guy." What's going on?
>>
>>64117549
You think I can't tell?
>>
>>64117549
this >>64117575
very originally oranges
>>
you're in canada? wtf
>>
>>64117575
You assume too much. Drop initials if you're so sure.
>>
>>64117623
You first
klkjoiojio
>>
>>64117679
Ah-ah, you can't reverse uno card me. Spill the beans or sit on then.
>>
>>64117704
My person doesn't type like this. Not even fake type
>>
>>64104040
>I could do with less interaction and more good interaction, text messages should have never been invented, snapchat should have never been invented
I feel the same way. Quality interaction is hard to come by. I remember our conversation about that being why we came here, of all places. Heh, I remember you scoffing at the idea. But it's true that you're going to find better interaction here than you will other places, and that we're both unsatisfied with the superficial and trivial interaction most people seem inclined to engage in. Why else would we be here? Maybe there are better places than here. Let me know if you find anywhere. Take me with you lol. But I don't think not caring about their trivialities and sensual entertainments means you lack empathy. I'm not so sure I should talk about empathy as if I know anything anymore, though. I just want to say that I understand what you mean and I feel similarly. I don't think everyone is bored out of their mind with regular chit chat. I think most people actually enjoy it. It's just a difference in personalities.

>You could shift the mean but some people/moments would still be more judgmental than others
Hmm, I never considered it this way. I was thinking more in terms of there being some kind of objective metric, but there isn't. Is there? You're right, it's all relative. Even if people became less judgmental, there would still be the new "judgmental" even if by previous measurement it wasn't considered to be before.

>I think it's much more important that everyone has good intentions and is willing to listen even if they might fail to do so initially
That is a good thing to keep in mind. I need to remember that, actually. Everyone has good days and bad days, too. I've had a tendency to be critical toward people for their bad days almost to the exclusion of the good. You of all people know that well enough.

I'll write some more later tonight. I got busy plus I got range banned again at work.
>>
i just wanna know if you're alive now.
>>
>>64118683
We 3 are.
>>
>>64113679
Why?

>>64112090
It's ok you rambled I don't mind
And I wish I had good advice but I don't because I've never been on my own and I'm not healthy either
Well the main thing is it seems finances are a big stress in your life I hope you can figure out a solution you know if you're close to your friends there's nothing wrong with asking for help i don't think you'd have to worry about being homeless if you're living with roommates that you're close with maybe they need you too
>>
File: 1608903740664.jpg (43 KB, 432x432)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>64106155
I have no reason to.
>>
you took my fucking journal you absolute piece of shit i hope you burn in hell
>>
>>64119285
I'm making a man out of you, pussybitch nigga!
>>
Schatzi,
I think we screwed it for the very last time. I'm sorry that we had to split ways. I love you so much but you're hurting me. And when I think about it, I know I'm hurting you too. I only wanted the best for you. You need to be able to float on your own before you can trust me to pull you from the tide. I was never as strong as you thought I was. I'm actually a big failure.
I hope you don't kill yourself
Your former-forever girl,
Tulip
>>
>>64104040
>Funnily enough at times it brings some much needed perspective.
Can't those perspectives be offered in a more tactful way, though? Does it have to be so judgmental? I think the most important part is that the shift in perspective is offered at all, regardless of how it is offered. But of the ways in which you can offer it, I think the less critical way is better. I feel like such a fraud typing stuff like this out, though. Do I have any right to say this stuff when I'm as overly-critical as I am?

Your image comment the other day was something that I strongly disagreed with at first; but when I thought about it, I also had one of those wait a minute moments. You were right. You have this way of exposing me and seeing through me that I'm not used to. It's good because I need your perspective, I need to hear it, even if I may kick and scream about the manner in which you deliver it. I'm not used to someone being able to see through my self-deceptions. I usually get away with them.

>>64104291
>I fail to open up properly and am afraid to bore people with chit chat so I overanalyze.
For what it's worth, you never bored me. I also think you opened up well enough. Even when you cut me out, you opened up about why. Now that I know about the anxiety, I can only imagine how hard that was for you to do. It would have been easier and less anxiety if you didn't say anything. I'm sorry for how I handled things.

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling content with how things are with the guy. I wasn't sure if you'd still be crushing, or if you'd settle into a nice, healthy place. I'm really happy to hear it's the latter. That really is major. Good luck with the new people and whatever life has in store for you there. I know you'll do well and find what you're looking for eventually. You take action instead of being idle and I do admire that. It's inspiring.
>>
>>64119716
> im actually a big failure.

Welcome to the club.
>>
>>64119716
this isn't for me, but i'm pretending it is and i wish i could hug u
>>
>>64119716
I miss you.
just kiss me if you change your mind
>>
>>64104423
Please disregard my statement about you not caring about others. It was a hasty conclusion that is kind of invalidating. Anyway, to explain a little, it's been my long-standing observation that you regularly demonstrate a pattern and practice of making quick assumptions about other posters without inquiring into things. Your assumptions and interpretations are often quite uncharitable and negative, too. It's like you throw them out and expect the person being accused to refute your assumptions. You do listen (sometimes) and will retract your assumptions if the person offers a satisfactory refutation. But what of the people who do not want to prove their own innocence? I don't know. I just find your method to be kind of mean and inconsiderate. I don't know a better word for it and maybe I'm just being sensitive. This is 4chan after all. Who am I to whine about how uncivilly people are treated on here? But still, I just think it would be better if you were a bit more generous and considerate toward others when you're interpreting them or their situations. Listen to them first before making your assumptions or thinking you know them or their situations better than they do.

That said, there's no reason for me to go further than that observation and add to it the allegation that you don't care about others due to it. That's a huge leap, and it's untrue from what I do know of you. I'm sorry for saying that you don't care about others. That's invalidating. I was still upset about your cutting me out and I went after your character. I think a lot of it was my way of finding something to dislike about you(such as a terrible character trait like not caring about others) in order to make your rejection easier for me to bear. Oh, and I do value your opinion btw. Ignore what I said the other day. You're obviously someone whose perspective I have come to respect even if I tantrum like a child sometimes in response. You're different. An equal, so your opinion hurts.
>>
>>64119860
I would hug you too
>>64119835
I think you're okay
>>64119906
What does your name start with
>>
>>64118816
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I see you my slave in war crimes defrauding me
>>
File: Messerschmitt Me 262.jpg (456 KB, 1406x791)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>64120033
>>64119835
The Letter P.
>>
>>64120092
You are not my schatzi, I am sorry
>>
I hope i won't be such a retard in the future. I'm retarded for getting mad at you. No one in my life have me such emotional and moral support in my life and i sperg out over such retarded things. Well i know you probably don't lurk this board, but I'll show these to you one day. I don't wanna write you wall of texts rn when you just forgave me. And thank you for being understanding of a retard like me. You're the most wonderful grill c:
>>
>>64120158
I wish he spoke to me like this... I wish he would say this to me so bad. I just want him to love me and be sorry for hurting me
>>
>>64104040
>>64104291
>>64104423
I'm glad you're back, though. Well, it's one of those things where on the one hand I wanted you to have been off toward better and greener pastures even if it meant I never saw you again since it would probably be best for you seeing as this place doesn't appreciate what you have to offer. But on the other hand there was the selfish desire to still interact with you because I missed you. So it's like this conflict of things where you being back is both welcomed news but kind of sad because I'd rather you find better places and better people. And I can accept if that includes me, too.

It actually started to really set in that you were gone. Honestly, I thought you'd be back when you said your goodbyes, but after a few weeks of no K sightings it started to become real. I wrote you some sappy letter when I thought you were gone for good and not coming back. I don't know if you were lurking and saw it or not. But I didn't realize how much I liked you until you were gone.

Still though, I think your path of growth will eventually lead you away from here for good. I hope it does. You deserve better.
>>
>>64120027
I don't think you're wrong at all I do jump to conclusions sometimes I do it because I'm confused and they won't answer my questions which I know still isn't right and hypocritical of me I guess sometimes people want space and prefer I figure it out especially if they're hurt which I understand
And I didn't cut anyone out what did I do or say that makes you think that? Or do you mean something else?
And it's not unreasonable that you think I don't care about others if I have been jumpy and inconsiderate in my conclusions but I do care so I'm sorry for my behavior
I think I will remain calm for other people's sake and not be stressful
>>
>>64120183
i wish i could tell something like this to her. i fucking regret it and have been so fucking sorry for it and wish i could apologize directly to her and make it up. i'm such a fuckup and an idiot and i threw away a good relationship. she warmed my heart every time we would have conversations and i really miss it and wish i could warm hers again.
>>
>>64120203
If he said this to me, I would forgive him in a heart beat. I want to forgive him so so bad. I just want him to want my forgiveness too. He seems so comfortable fighting with me, it's hard to imagine he would ever say anything like this. She forgives you, in her heart, Anon, I know she does. If she's a girl with any warmth in her heart she would. I would give you a hug, please tell me there's hope that maybe he will say this one day too.
>>
>>64120202
Oh, nevermind anon. Some wires must have gotten crossed somewhere. You're not the person I was writing to. That's what happens when you inject yourself into someone else's message chain as if you're the person being replied to.
>>
x

We are not meant to be, in every way it can be interpreted. I am a stagnating loser, you barely got a bump in the rearview. Just leave me, I don't want to call it. You need to do it. I won't improve as I keep saying, I never do. Leave me so I don't have to watch your love mutate into disgust.

I honestly love you

-y
>>
>>64120202
>>64120256
It was meant for a K if that helps you. From K.
>>
>>64120184
I'm a bit confused what you mean I think you are wrong in most of these words
I don't want to leave
>>
well i'm starting my job as a prostitute on wednesday. i'm gonna blogpost about it in these threads
>>
>>64120292
It wasn't meant for you, anon. Disregard it.
>>
>>64120301
Stay careful fembutt, don't get raped or murdered.
Get tested every other week or day.
Record stuff in case too not get killed
>>
>>64120232
i really wish i could know if she forgave me. i wouldn't deserve it. she knows i'm a fucking retard. i put her through it so many times. i just want forgiveness, to stop being so god damn dumb. i wanted to be her friend forever, make her smile and laugh and see her do better but i just couldn't stop being fucking dumb and i'm so god damn sorry for it. i just want to fucking hug her and take her out for icecream to make it up, play vidya and talk with her for hours and be how i used to be with her. when she liked me and when i wasn't as dumb to her.
>>
>>64120256
Oh ok sorry
I got confused somewhere
>>
>>64120338
you should forgive yourself, because i would forgive you. i would forgive my boyfriend of it all if he kissed my forehead and hugged me into his chest and told me, "things will never be like that again," and he actually meant it. i love him so much but our relationship is so painful. it hurts to see him so unhappy, if he would just do this, i could forgive him for it all, i'm ready to, i could forgive him and i would never look back on the past.
i think your girl forgives you, too. i think she would let you know it's okay and forgiven, if she knew.
>>
>>64120344
I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you got confused when you jumped into the conversation and replied to me as if my post was intended for you when it was a direct reply to someone that was not you. Was it accidental? Heh, no worries though. If you just wanted to talk then that's fine, but if you genuinely got confused then no worries man. You're fine.
>>
>>64120383
>i would forgive my boyfriend of it all if he kissed my forehead and hugged me into his chest and told me, "things will never be like that again,"
god that's exactly what i wanted to do but didn't put in, give her a kiss on the forehead. i wish i could make it right for her. she deserved to be treated better and i just feel awful. maybe it's wrong of me to expect things to be like that all the time, but i didn't help the situation. i treated her like shit and didn't realize what i'd lost until it was gone. she really did make my days better every time we talked. it really was fuel for the soul. i've never met anyone like her and i can't believe how fucking retarded i am and how i expected things to be like they were in the past all the time. i couldn't handle the feeling of growing apart and i felt so lonely. i'm just sorry for it all, for everything i did and said. god i want to just hug someone and i wish it could be her. she was so special to me.
>>
>>64120338
What in the world happened?
>>
>>64120437
Yes that's what happened I was being schizo and now I'm confused still sorry my head hurts
>>
>>64120327
thanks anon. i'm meeting my first client somewhere in public beforehand. i'm worried about being too awkward and not being able to look him in the eyes more than anything
>>
>>64120518
Make up a new persona when you're a prostitute, be confident and stare into his eyes.
Remember what I said about being careful fembutt
>>
>>64120476
i'm retarded, if you couldn't tell. that's really it. she was great to me and i'm just dumb.
>>
>>64120775
I couldn't tell, I'm retarded too
>>
>>64120383
i wish she knew, that i could promise that things would never be like that again and if i ever started to, she could smack me over the head with rolled up newspaper and we could laugh about it. i would try my hardest to not be dumb again. forgiveness should be earned back when you're a real big dummy like i am. i have so much i'd like to talk to her about and i'd like to forget about all the dumb stuff and start fresh, be happy around each other and hang out again. laughter and joy, music, talking, friendship. a new beginning and fun stuff again.
>>
>>64121066
You shouldn't talk about yourself this way and she should love you even if you're dumb
>>
>>64121191
And I'm not saying you're dumb but you are saying such
>>
>>64120256
I think you're lying and you were talking about me a little
>>
>>64121191
>>64121257
no i am dumb and it's fine. i can be so much better and she deserved that, to have a person like that. stupid fuckin mistakes man, but i'm getting better.
>>
>>64121066
are you him?
>>
>>64121335
What the heck did you do? And don't say you were being dumb what really happened
>>
>>64121066
New beginnings don't exist. The only way to turn a new leaf is to man up and to change, anon.
>>
I am going to come back. I'm motivated. It was always the plan. At times, it has seemed so overwhelming and impossible for me. I feared that it would be too late. I know now that I can't worry about that. The only thing that I need to focus on is what is right in front of me.
>>
>>64121344
idk, drop his initial.

>>64121357
i'd prefer to keep that between us.

>>64121462
i am, anon.

>>64121526
based.
>>
>>64121567
Ok that's fine but can you tell me why? You will feel better if you share it I'm not going to call you dumb
>>
lmao was that an attempt at doxxing? this is a first
>>
>>64121630
why are you so curious? i don't want to mention it. what's over is over.
>>
i miss my schatzi so badly . i think hes in this thread, i can't tell if i'm glad or scared by that and i'm scared of him reading everything i sent. i am really melo dramatic and selfish. i tell him how i've felt for months, albeit at the worst time, i confide in him the things i've been terrified to tell him, beyond terrified, and now i can't erase him calling me mean from my head. i should have known i was cruel last fall when he told me i was. it was prescient
i feel like i've finally told him how i was feeling because it's been hard on me. i know he's under stress i cant even fathom but i'm under stress he cant understand either. i had to try to tell him not to slit his moms neck not to stab a classmate not to mutilate his body not to kill himself not to do this and that and im so tired. it's exhuasting to see someone so miserable, he doesnt understand how it feels to never be able to fix it. i cant help him anymore. it broke a part of me and now i'm so fucked up and hate myself because i'm so jaded at this point i can't even find myself to comfort him because i shut down mentally the second a feeling of distress comes. his distress rips my brain apart and used to make me want to vomit, but now i'm entirely numb. maybe even a little apathetic. i hate myself for it. and he wants me to force it because in his eyes i am the one who is "healthy," i'm the one who "never holds onto progress." i'm the one who is expected to stomach it all all the time repeatedly when it doesn't change. i dont think my schatzi understands that some of this relationship has been genuinely and very traumatic for me. and i love him so much. this is the hardest thing ive ever done and my mom sold my body to adult men
>>
>>64121567
j? for his real name
>>
>>64121688
no that's not my first name initial. sorry, anony.
>>
>>64121694
oh... you talk with words just like he uses in such a similar manner. he even used the newspaper thing on me before... you remind me of him so much. thank you
>>
i wasn't involved but i'm the only one who even cares about it anymore. fuck me, right?
>>
>>64121669
holy shit you remind me of my person and i hope this isn't how she is thinking.. i'm so sorry to hear how bad this has messed with you and all the things that have happened to you. fuck. he is suffering and you shouldn't bear the full brunt of that burden with him even if you so desperately want to. if he doesn't want to be helped or it can't be changed, i fear there might be anything you can do. i can see how fucked up you're getting over it and you both seem to be sinking.. i'm so sorry and i really hope he can get better somehow. love is such a special thing and sometimes when there's pain it covers it all even though it's there.

>>64121715
you remind me of her a lot too, you speak similarly. i wish i could hug you, damn.
>>
>>64121666
Ok I was just wondering the more you hesitate the more curious I am
>>
I guess that in a way, I did get my answer. You would ask me if I remember when I could never forget.
That's okay. I just wanted to know. It just means that it's probably best that things turned out the way they did. I would have ruined our friendship.
>>
PARANOIA PARANOIA
EVERYBODY'S COMING TO GET ME
JUST SAY YOU NEVER MET ME
I'M RUNNING UNDERGROUND WITH THE MOLES
DIGGING HOLES
>>
I want to kill every last bug in my backyard I can't take this anymore
>>
>>64122281
Buy heavy duty bug spray to spray around your house
>>
someday i hope to see you around these parts again just so i can know you're still alive because i do still care
>>
>>64111143
No it's because you would rather talk to anyone else but me first. You can take 30 minutes, 1 2 3 4 hours to respond if you're actually busy with IRL stuff. But you weren't. You were busy talking to other online people. I was a fucking joke to you our entire relationship.
>>
>>64122382
I think I have some
It's dark outside what if I spray a burglar right in their face
>>
>>64122842
Not right now
>>
>>64123286
But I want to sit outside and listen to music but I keep feeling creepy and hearing sounds
I probably just shouldn't I've been paranoid but I don't think it's even paranoia
>>
To think, you did feel so similar. My gut told me so, but I doubted. It's hard to find the words. I'm always gonna care and carry you in my heart. Time will tell if we can't be apart. If it's meant to be, it will. Don't wait for me.
>>
>>64123330
Just because were you spray, use a lamp or your phones light just in cases.
>>
Sad I see schemes trying to defraud me trannies hell I'm not scheme encrypting I have a lot to say my slaves trying in fighting me not successful cause my omniscience in control they're of war crimes defrauding me causing hyperinflation in time dilation of my omniscience they having shorter lifespans the more they fight me
>>
>>64123339
Why not make up with them instead of waiting on fate
>>
>>64123362
I'll do that but I won't tonight I feel uncomfortable outside
>>
>>64123388
It's not that the ship is lost, it's that we found ourselves in different seas.
>>
>>64123493
Poetic, but why not connect over what you can and see if any of the sea water can be mixed together? Maybe you can dig a canal or run some internet cables for communication

Giving up is not good I dont like to see people drift apart without making an effort if something was once there
>>
And to think it all could have went so much different if we just voice chatted ever instead of only text lol
>>
>>64123922
Why would it have gone different anon?
Because things like tone and stuff?
>>
>>64124001
Yeah and you can feel the person better with that. When you read text you filter things through your own mind and take things the wrong way sometimes (especially with feelings), and sometimes people can just be a bit different over text, but oh well
>>
>>64124061
Yeah that's true although the first one applies to talking too where you have to ask them what they mean or to elaborate if that's what you're talking about
Or I think you mean tone kind of
>>
>>64120301
You started that job at birth.
>>
>>64124122
Tone, inflection, emotion, emphasis, meaning. Some is lost in translation sometimes over text and can be hard to grasp the true intent or emotion behind things and it sucks. Also easier to clarify and you get a better grasp of the person as a whole person
>>
>>64124192
Yeah that's true I agree
May I ask why are you feeling this way your person won't vc with you?
>>
>>64124226
Shes gone now, but just more of posting to let it out and get some sad thoughts straight i guess
>>
>>64124248
Oh well post away if it's helpful for you
If you have no one to talk to I'm here in this thread
>>
>>64124291
You probably talked to me earlier in the thread and its more to just move on i guess, sadly
>>
>>64124310
What makes you think that and I'm sorry to hear that whatever the case moving on it's good to let it out and like you said straighten sad thoughts out
>>
>>64123922
They might have had aspergers or something.
>>
>>64123493
ill pee in my sea if you pee in yours
>>
>>64124429
word i only ever did text because my talk brain was busted yo i culd jus like preten that i was busy or smthin when in rl i was tryna like calcumulate the ideal and perfect message ya dig

shieet.
>>
Here we are
The two of us
Like ships
Upon a winding river
And yet somehow
We found each other
Like strangers you and I
>>
ladies and gentlemen
once again it's time to rock 'n' roll
i do hope you're not planning on playing any rockabilly
i HATE that shit
i was trapped on a 3 hour harbour cruise in sydney here
they played that SHIT for 3 hours
i drank 1 and most of the second bottle of jack daniels out on the front of the boat
this girl from work i went with
said come inside and hang out with my rockabilly friends
i said no
>>
>>64124376
Moving on sucks, but yeah that's true

>>64124429
Maybe, but sadly i will never know for sure

>>64124528
This sounds like a shitpost i would write lmfao

Word, dog
>>
>>64124571
I wanna be trapped on a cruise with you guys heehee
>>
>>64124593
so you didn't know her well enough to know if she might have had autism or something?
>>
>>64124675
I dont know maybe, but its hard to tell over text but that might just be my quasi autism acting up. She could read social cues and had emotional awareness though, not like other people with autism ive talked to so im going to say no
>>
God i fucking hate dating passive guys.
>>
>>64124765
Sorry dog, we're pussies or just retarded
>>
>>64124485
a romantic sentiment
>>
>>64124765
What the hell is a "passive" guy?
>>
>>64124765
bruh you say that now but my hp regen build is meta af
>>
>>64124893
Someone who doesn't immediately speak his mind when something he doesn't like is happening in the relationship. (Only exception is if we're in public i guess)
Builds up resentment until he explodes and pretends he communicated his needs well. Direct guys are superior.
>>
>>64125078
Tell him to work on it. Im this guy but it was with a girl i felt i couldnt be direct with because she was very emotional and not great at communication herself because i couldnt understand her feelings which was true about me too
>>
>>64123540
We're pursuing different things. I have a new commitment; she doesn't want one. Given the situation, it's optimal, because the alternative is one or more hurt hearts, even if ours felt enough for both to be fulfilled. I want to give my person a fair chance, because she took hold of fate and picked me, and I see different potentials in her, and want to determine if she's someone I can truly love. They're worlds estranged, and in the other ship, there may reside another man. I never foresaw things so complicated, not for me, as I've long demanded a virgin. I suppose these are the adult relations my arrested adolescent mind thought itself above, but I've learned this year that there are many shades of love, extending high, low, and diagonal. I chase fate when I see it, ride when I feel it, and try to rouse it when I need it. I acknowledge fate, but I choose free will. If things don't work out, I may sail the ocean, or I may decide it's a bad sky to brave past shore.
>>
>>64125094
It's too late now, we broke up. I have definitely voiced my opinion on this quite a few times but ultimately think it's a habit that's hard to stop if you're used to being this way
>>
>>64125142
Well im definitely going to try to be more direct in my future relationships and friendships instead of self cucking and yeah its a shit habit and shit communication skills. Landed me in some stupid situations when i knew i should have just put my foot down but didnt because i expected her to read my mind and i was a pussy
>>
>>64125164
I wish you good luck, anon. Good communication skills can save a lot of relationships. We aren't mind-readers.
>>
>>64125078
>i did something that he didn't like or was hurt by
>instead of tackling the issue at hand i'm going to victimize myself because he didn't confront me about it the correct way
Roasties, everyone.
>>
>>64125231
I would have "tackled the issue at hand", had i known it was an issue to begin with and how severe it was. It's way worse for someone to victimize themselves when the other person thinks everything is okay. I always thought it was a 'rostie' thing to assume your boyfriend is a mind reader but now i see that the genders are swapped lmfao
>>
>>64125268
What were some of the issues at hand that you didnt know were issues
>>
>>64125284
Apparently he expected me to SMS him every like 30 mins and voicechat X amount of times a week...If i had known that it was break-up worthy i'd do my best to give him more attention tbqh.
>>
File: Is this to me.jpg (170 KB, 1080x533)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
I know you wrote this. But I'm sure you still talk to people here. In described you and someone on a thread thinks they talk to you.
>>
>>64125315
Well when you talk a lot and then the girl pulls away, its either because shes busy or losing interest and if you arent clear that youre busy and still put in effort when you can to talk to him then idk

Seems like he thought you werent that interested and he needed you and he didnt want to appear needy
>>
>>64125372
I was very busy with real life/schoolwork and he knew so idkk
>>
>>64125390
I guess he was just needy, that sucks maybe you could contact him again
>>
I wish I had a needy bf
>>
I wish I had a needy gf
>>
File: 1608705994495.jpg (56 KB, 365x365)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>64125542
i'm needy, but i have no ambition unless i'm chasing a relationship and i push away all sexual attention even though i need it to be able to fix myself and i get down in the dumps easily.
>>
I wish I could not be afraid to do what I must do
>>
>>64125574
My bf is hard to find in these threads
I must lure him out from where he's hiding
>>
>>64125574
Bipolar
Get on meds
>>
>>64125697
What must you do?
>>
FUCK YOU. You're a lie. Everything is a lie. FUCK OFF OUT OF MY LIFE.
>>
File: 1616795187237.jpg (51 KB, 600x600)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>64125705
you'll never catch me, silly foid. teehee.

>>64125712
nice try, but it's sexual trauma and probably is depression combined with being an unhealthy NEET who needs to be fixed up.
>>
>>64125741
no, i just overcompensate and try to hide my fucking pain with shitposting and pretending that i'm cool when i'm really suffering internally.
>>
>>64125743
You're not him not buying it
Once I catch him I'll reel him.in
>>
File: 1608091152448.jpg (16 KB, 400x225)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>64125826
>taken already
dropped.
>>
>>64125835
Yes that's what I meant by this >>64125705
Sorry good luck catching one don't let them go
>>
>>64125743
why are these pictures alway so painfully accurate
>>
>>64125741
tell me initials and i will for good.
>>
>>64123371
You just need a good friend.
>>
>>64125705
Are we bf and gf? I've been confused ever since we got alone. I think you like me, but I'm stupid and needy (even tho i said i don't want to be). This probably isn't even you, but it'll help me do what I have to do. Time is too precious. This night has opened my eyes.
>>
>>64126018
I don't know if you're my person his initial is j and I consider him my bf I don't know if he feels the same but sometimes it seems like it but if you're him yes I like you I love you..
>>
>>64126145
And I think about you all the time every day i wish we could be closer I'm sorry I get distant you are as well often times and I miss you
>>
>>64126168
Whenever I know for certain a post is yours and it's you you don't know how happy it makes me and I keep those moments in my head to remember
>>
god i fucking wish someone cared this much about me as you do for him.. god it makes me so fucking sad that i don't have that anymore...
>>
>>64126197
I'm sorry I wasn't trying to make you sad are you the one I replied to? Why don't you have it anymore? What happened?
>>
>>64126244
i think we were talking earlier. it's fine. i really hope you find him here.
>>
>>64126251
Wait are you the one who kept calling yourself dumb? which posts?
What makes you think that we talked?
>>
>>64126289
yeah, the dumb guy. just venting again.
>>
>>64126304
Oh ok.. you should vent more and get it out of your system if you need to.. I know you're sad so right now that's the best choice is letting it out
>>
>>64126327
if it gets too bad i'll just go get angry and hit inanimate objects.
>>
>>64126346
There's nothing wrong with that just don't hit something important
Do you have a punching bag by any chance?
>>
>>64126361
i have fists, hands, and trees nearby. i hope you find him.
>>
>>64126372
Don't punch a tree it'll hurt
I hope you'll feel better and take care of yourself
Broken hearts can heal they say
>>
too late. scars heal too. it'll be a nice reminder. goodnight anony.
>>
Farewell letters, new letters soon?
>>
Red Bull > Monster
Fuck you if disagree
>>
>>64127203
You're going to fuck me? O_o
>>
>>64127234
Hopefully. Buy me some condoms.
>>
>>64127407
I don't believe in them ^__^ also straight
>>
>>64127428
>also straight
Wow me too. We have so much in common.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.