[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you have a friend with bigger tits, fembot?
>>
>>64098407
Yes my best friend is stacy
>>
Nada
>>
>>64098407
Nah, I'm the bigger tits friend. Ironically I share her bf with her.
>>
File: 1623182693805.webm (346 KB, 440x480)
346 KB
346 KB WEBM
My gf has very small tit,s and even though we have a happy relationship, I have fantasies about cheating on her with girl that has monster titties.
I don't want to cheat on her, but I'm afraid if I just by chance get opportunity I will
>>
>>64098766
Disgusting pig
>>64098444
Hot
>>
>>64098444
Lucky man. Any good stories?
>>
>>64098444
I hate society.

>>64098407
No. At time when I had a friend, she was two years younger than me and at that time I think I was the one with bigger tits. But it is like washboard vs I don't know.

I remember at times my big sister when she hit 14 she already got decent sized breasts and for me it was sugee, she was like. "Tee he hee, anonette. Once you hit puberty you'll get these too~" Never did get those.
>>
File: femcel.jpg (6 KB, 223x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>64098766
i hate men i hate men i hate men
>>
>>64099170
Nothing really out of the ordinary for the situation we have. We have our fun, have done stuff like OP pic but that's expected when you're in bed together.
>>
>>64099236
Man, fuck off. This isn't the same thing as women. There are still plenty of guys that would be willing to date small-boobed girls. Literally no woman would date a short/fat/ugly/small dicked guy.
>>
>>64099236
No matter how heathly the relationship is, we will always fantasize about fucking a more attractive girl. You're not good enough.
>>
>>64098444
Fuck off you do not belong on this site
>>
>>64098407
im the big titty friend and all my small titty friends make fun of me for it >:(
>>
>>64099261
>theres dudes out there living your wildest fantasies like its just another fucking friday night
>meanwhile you have insomnia because the thought of dying alone is keeping you awake
i'll just add this to the list of reasons to kill myself
>>
>>64099236
no one asked tranny......

originalx
>>
>>64098766
gtfo here normalfag
>>
>>64098444
god, i really fucking hate women so fucking much
>>
>>64099288
men are incapable of love
>>
>>64099391
>men are incapable of love
how many times did you cheat on your bf before, roastie?
>>
>>64099307
How big are we talking? How do they make fun of you? Do you even get insulted? You ever make fun of them back?
>>
>>64099307
They're just jealous of your booba. Don't listen to them femanon
>>
>>64100268
we're talking i'm 5'10 and weigh 165lbs and i got Gs. it's like barbie - completely unrealistic and i'm constantly in pain, all kinds of back / shoulder problems, and it's impossible to have a small frame and giant titties without sagging

my friends make fun of me bc they look ridiculous and the only dudes that are into them have really intense mommy problems. big incompatible with my daddy issues. i've had men tell me directly they don't think i'm attractive bc titties too big. don't make fun of my friends back bc i'm jealous lol. health insurance won't cover reduction so i'm stuck like this
>>
>>64100328
If I tell you a really funny knock knock joke will you post them in this thread?
>>
>>64100384
i love a good knock knock joke but probably not, i'm extremely insecure about them

also, i've literally never taken nudes and what if it's a bad picture ;-;
>>
>>64099236
Doesn't feel so fucking good, does it? If you have a height limit for men, consider staying permanently single.
>>
File: 1561207404339.png (341 KB, 491x501)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>64099307
hawt if true
>>
Yes but they r gross saggy ones
>>
>>64100407
Trust me, this knock knock joke is really funny. It'll be totally worth it, I promise
>>
>>64100328
>5'10
>She's taller than me too

m-mommy
>>
>>64100453
what if u told me the knock knock joke and i didn't post pics
>>64100557
s i g h, it's inescapable. the worst is that mommy dudes always want to get pegged too, like they actually cant tell i have big im baby energy bc they're so blinded by my body
i've literally had a dude start crying on me once bc i wouldn't peg
>>
>>64100841
I don't like pegging myself. I'm pretty manly and have a beard and stuff, and I hate assplay. I just love size difference, it's super hot to me as a 5'4 guy.
>>
>>64098407
I wana make frens with qts :(
>>
>>64098444
Imagine falling for the lowest form of bait. This board was a mistake.
>>
>>64100890
idk if it makes u feel any better to hear this but completely by accident i've mostly dated dudes 5'4-5'6. not a thing i'm actively into (being 5'10 and having to bend down a bunch to kiss kinda makes me feel mommy too, which i don't really care for) but height isn't really a determinant factor to me in vibing w someone
not trying to set something up here or anything but fwiw there are definitely tall girls out here that date shorter guys if that's a thing you're into. the manlet meme always confused me bc like we're out here damn it!!!!!! lmao
have a good day
>>
>>64101046
Nah I totally understand what you mean. The manlet shit doesn't bug me at all, especially since it plays into my fetish. Good luck out there, femanon!
>>
Any flat chested fembots here need their boyfriend stolen? The pic is kinda hot i wanna recreate it
>>
>>64101046
Tfw wanna bully a shorter girl with big tits and call her a cow.

6'5 BTW. I hate mommy fetish.
>>
>>64098407
My only friend is my bf and no
>>
>>64101073
don't know if u bothered to follow the convo, but given that i'm insecure and also baby, i think i would probably disintegrate if u called me a cow

i have daddy issues bro, my dad is already mean and thinks i'm a cow. i just want to be coddled
>>
>>64098766
She prolly has fantasies of cheating on u with a guy with a bigger dick so its ok lol
>>
>>64101210
Yea I'll just call you my little cow. And put you in a crib. Ezpz.
>>
>>64101046
No-one believes your virtue signalling
>>
>>64101210
Why does your dad think that? Try to talk to him, maybe get married and become a honorable woman and make him proud.
>>
>>64101210
What if I'm into mommy bods but am a manlet daddy?
>>
>>64101260
i'm the worst bc this is my fetish desu, but it's so my fetish that i don't wanna have sex. just pat my head and kiss my forehead and i'm good
>>
This thread made me wanna break up with my boyfriend or cheat on him lol
>>
>>64101210
Why? How will coddling help? You're a big girl, there's no crying for grown-ups.

If I had a wife that was 5'10 I would expect her to act like a tough amazonian warrior, like if another woman insulted her I wouldn't expect her to CRY I'd expect her to beat her up.
>>
This board was designed to torture me
>>
>>64101343
Is this some form of small titty cope? Don't worry if you're worth more than your body he won't cheat. Not many women make things of themselves though. No, college doesn't count
>>
>>64101346
see, i think this is what most of the dudes that try to get with me just assume about me too. i have tattoos and kind of a loud voice and big ADHD and rib people a bunch so i really tend to give people this impression.

but i'm really just big tsundere perfectionist softie on the inside that just wants to be told i'm doin a good job, makin spongebob jokes
>>
>>64101343
And then what? Hope that the other guy will keep you and trust you after you leave the other one? Men will resent you.

If a man gets you to cheat on your bf with him it will be a huge ego boost for the guy, he will consider himself to be a "winner" compared to your husband but he will also resent you and think you're a ratty whore for having no integrity at the same time. Feels great for the guy, but a woman would have to be retarded to lower herself like that.
>>
>>64101372
I am literally going to block him everywhere and fuck every man he know.
I hate men so fucking much, coming back to this board reminded me how fucking awful you guys are.
>>
>>64101406
If this mf thinks about women with big boobs, i will just fuck taller men!
>>
>>64101395
You sound genuinely really sweet, anon. I'm sorry people here are giving you such a hard time.
>>
>>64101395
You know what? That's reasonable. Men should be the mean ones in a relationship and take care of that department, so that the woman can focus on tending flowers in the garden and petting kids and pet rabbits and other cute stuff like that.
>>
>>64098766
Feed her so her titties grow.
>>
>>64101417
what crawled under your skin and decided this?
>>
>>64101495
This is my way to cope with having small boobs. If men just fantasize about fucking better women I will just go and fuck better men lol
>>
>>64101417
you should do this then kill yourself when the consequences come, that will REALLY show him
>>
>>64101511
Does he even like bigger boobs, and if so have you considered just getting fat to grow yours?
>>
>>64101512
No, how about I ruin his life and then HE KILLS HIMSELF? Men do not deserve to be happy or alive.
>>
>>64100412
you incel niggers are ridicolous
>>
>>64101511
Look, legit, get the fuck off the internet. I'm not trying to insult you or anything, but it's pretty clear that shit like this gets under your skin. I'm the exact same way.

There are still plenty of men that like small boobs. There are plenty of women that like short guys. It's about finding the person you're compatible with, not a numbers game. Just go out there and keep trying. I believe in you.
>>
>>64101536
You're replying to a man bro. A tranny at best.
>>
>>64101435
oh it's so okay, i subjected myself to it bc it makes me feel good to know there are folks out there that are into my thing but don't have mommy issues lol. have not had any luck there. is it bad to say it's validating whoops (i mean i am insecure so!)

>>64101472
like i'm in grad school and i have career motivations and all, and i like vidya and outdoorsy shit as much as the next guy, but like i mostly do just wanna cry when someone says something mean and plant flowers and pet cute animals and support people
>>
>>64100328
Did you ever weigh them? Put your tities on a scale and tell us how much they weight?
>>
>>64101548
On the off chance it isn't I don't want them to suffer like this. I've literally acted this exact same way.
>>
>>64101551
East coast?
>>
>>64101528
Have you considered taking your meds?
>>
>>64101527
It would not work at all?
>>64101536
Too late, I am blackpilled on men.
Also no men like small boobs, they just dont mind them. They would still prefer bigger tits. Any normal man that isnt gay or a pedophile prefers big tits.
>>
>>64101556
oh of course dude, i was curious too lol. the two of them together on a regular bathroom scale is 32lbs
>>
>>64101571
yep, east coast!
>>
>>64101578
No they make me feel sick desu
>>
>>64101614
w-what state?
>>
>>64101595
what is your cup size?
>>
>>64101642
C cups.
I used to like them lol
>>
>>64101652
That isn't bad what's the big deal?
>>
>>64101596
Damn you could knock someone out if you slapped their face with those milkers.
>>
>>64101665
You dont understand, I want my tits to be the first thing people notice about me. I want back problems !!!!!!
>>
>>64101596
Imagine forcing a scrawny nerd to try and hold them up with one hand. Their arm would probably start shaking under the weight. They command respect.
>>
>>64101690
Have you tried stimulating them a lot?
>>
ITT: 'femanons' discussing breast size and not a single one mentioning their bras band size. You all need to get better at LARPing as women
>>
god damn it hurts having mommy issues and reading this thread. i didn't ask for for a retarded mother who only had me so that someone would love her and fulfill her selfish desire for unconditional love.
>>
>>64101626
NY for grad school, but I'm outta here when I'm done

>>64101672
>>64101691
sometimes if i don't have a bra on and i walk down some stairs too fast, they make a regular full volume clap sound. it's hilarious desu, i don't even respect them
>>
>>64101737
i'm >>64100328 and i'm a 32G. need to have them imported from Europe bc they don't make em my size in the us, gets super expensive, shoutout to pink tax :^)
>>
>>64101770
Oh shame not too close at all. You weigh about as much as me so your chest must look ridiculous in comparison
>>
>>64101322
Sounds good why not live it out?
>>
kek the titcows mog and yet are so insecure.

women sure are an interesting gender.
>>
>>64101770
>>>64101672 (You)
>>>64101691
>sometimes if i don't have a bra on and i walk down some stairs too fast, they make a regular full volume clap sound. it's hilarious desu, i don't even respect them

Jump up and down and record the clapping noise for us. https://vocaroo.com/
>>
I prefer fat fembots who have small breasts. Sigh, never going to find one.
>>
>>64101874
https://voca.ro/1l48jXIZb1jf
this guy probably thought i wouldn't do it
and like sure i didn't jump up and down, but i did hold one in each hand and sorta slap em together from my laptop on my bed

like i said, they make me insecure, so i compensate by making them funny
have a nice day

>>64101824
proof they're ridiculous. full clap
>>64101852
find me a guy that will tell me i'm hot, play video games and go on backpacking and multi day cycling trips with me, will coddle me and cuddle me, but won't have sex with me (hard maybe two to three times a year max). i'm 27. please i'm begging you i'll marry him
>>
>>64101770
>i don't even respect them
You should. In a group of women you will look like you're the "leader". Powerful. Like having big biceps as a dude.
>>
>>64102036
what's in it for the guy if he can't fuck? a hole that doesn't give up her hole? what's even the point? why wouldn't he just get a guy friend to do activities with?
>>
>>64102074
see this is part of why i'm insecure abt having sex and don't want to engage (w-would he still like me if we didn't do that?), and also why i'm single and posting on r9k
>>
>>64102036
HOLY FUCK I'VE NEVER BEEN SO AROUSED IN MY LIFE
>>
File: 9870651.gif (70 KB, 400x453)
70 KB
70 KB GIF
>>64098407
>Do you have a friend
No.
>>
>>64102095
How could you be happy in a marriage if your husband doesn't fuck you? If you liked him, wouldn't it make you want to fuck all the time when he's around, or bother you if you're horny and it doesn't happen?

It could be birth control messing with your libido or something, that sounds strange.
>>
>>64101322
Why can't your bf do that while pounding your pussy?
>>
>>64102036
Lol, yeah I wasnt sure you would do it but you delivered. So thats awesome, thank you. :D
Have a nice day too.

>find me a guy that will tell me i'm hot, play video games and go on backpacking and multi day cycling trips with me, will coddle me and cuddle me, but won't have sex with me (hard maybe two to three times a year max). i'm 27. please i'm begging you i'll marry him

That could be me, except no sex but I am sure I could make you enjoy yourself. Maybe we can talk and get to know each other?
>>
>>64102119
What about your titties?
>>
>>64102036
I hope you like the way it hurts ;)
>>
>>64102167
What about them exactly?
>>
>>64102145
>>64102145
>>64102145
there's a really just total disconnect between my body and my head (probably the ADHD) that makes being in the moment with that stuff hard for me. i've definitely experienced really intense love, and that makes me wanna fool around i guess occasionally, but not really with any kind of regular frequency basically at all. most of the time it's like "oh i'm / we're doing something else right now maybe another time" but like indefinitely

ig romantic intimacy for me isn't something that manifests as sexual desire. really i think of myself as ace but sometimes my whole zone gets sore for stim if i don't masturbate for like 4 months. then the wild shit starts happening like finishing while i'm driving bc the road bumpy in the right way. having lady parts is truly a wild experience of reality
>>
>>64099236
>>64099391
men are literally incapable of love i hate this so much im going insane i will never be loved men are vile disgusting creatures everyone here proves it there is not a single good man on this earth

i hate men i hate men i hate men
>>
>>64102271
Are they big? Small? Do you like them? Do you play with them?
>>
>>64102095
men have a physical need to fuck. just get a fellow foid friend if you want a friend. guys will always want to fuck you.
>>
>>64102036
>find me a guy that will tell me i'm hot, play video games and go on backpacking and multi day cycling trips with me, will coddle me and cuddle me, but won't have sex with me (hard maybe two to three times a year max). i'm 27. please i'm begging you i'll marry him

As long as I can call you a little cow sure.
>>
>>64102280
>there's a really just total disconnect between my body and my head (probably the ADHD) that makes being in the moment with that stuff hard for me. i've definitely experienced really intense love, and that makes me wanna fool around i guess occasionally, but not really with any kind of regular frequency basically at all. most of the time it's like "oh i'm / we're doing something else right now maybe another time" but like indefinitely
>ig romantic intimacy for me isn't something that manifests as sexual desire. really i think of myself as ace but sometimes my whole zone gets sore for stim if i don't masturbate for like 4 months. then the wild shit starts happening like finishing while i'm driving bc the road bumpy in the right way. having lady parts is truly a wild experience of reality

This is not to uncommon with females. Getting in the right head-space can be incredibly hard but its important for you to really enjoy sex. The best way for that to happen is for you to find someone who makes you accept yourself so you can let yourself fall during sex. If you want we can talk about this. ^^
>>
>>64102343
Fuck off nigger she is my little moo moo. Look for your own little cown fembot!
>>
>>64102296
Small, no, no. I'm not into horny-posting. Sorry.
>>
>>64102317
holding out hope there's a guy that can be fulfilled with me just like whispering in his ear while he masturbates, and then having sex two or three times a year as a treat, and otherwise no pressure to do it

like really intense edging but for months at a time, which is sorta how i think abt it
>>
>>64102370
that's a foid way to think about it. guys want to fuck like every day or every 3 days max. it's hard-wired in us. you aren't going to find that. my guess is you've never found a guy that's stimulated your hole enough psychologically to get you even wanting his cock.
>>
>>64102380
>stimulated your hole enough psychologically

Shut up virgin. Just because you are a horny coomer loser whoh jerks of every day doesnt mean it applies to other men aswell.
>>
>>64102369
>I'm not into horny-posting
then why are you in a horny posting thread
checkmate small titty
>>
>>64102405
women are psychological about horny, unlike men who are more physical with horny. if you don't know that, you've never had experience with foids and you just sound like a dumb hole.
>>
>>64102415
Because the assumption that I have friends amused me enough to point out that, actually, I don't.
>>
>>64102370
>This is not to uncommon with females. Getting in the right head-space can be incredibly hard but its important for you to really enjoy sex. The best way for that to happen is for you to find someone who makes you accept yourself so you can let yourself fall during sex. If you want we can talk about this. ^^

Sure I'll bite want to add me on discord? Little Cow?
>>
>>64102380
>>64102420
no honestly i'm literally way more turned on by going long periods of time without doing it. makes the whole process much easier for me to get into. edging is a real fetish. but u right and that checks out with my experience tryin to date dudes. idk bro i'm busy thinking about stuff i'm not always there

not that it's your business but i finish really really fast once it starts, so it's really just how my brain is. really internalized the whole Gotta Go Fast thing. there are plenty of women out there for you to have sex with though so it's going to be okay that i'm like this

>>64102405
mostly what this guy said
>>
File: cow licking cat.jpg (158 KB, 1072x1440)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>64102476
Oh poor lonely moo moo.

>>64102501
I am not the fembot that clapped her jugs in the vocaroo post. I am the guy that asked her to do it, just to clarify. But yeah toss me your discord. ^^
>>
>>64102036
I'm a guy that can say you're hot, play games and bike, add me on discord.
>>
>>64102508
>no honestly i'm literally way more turned on by going long periods of time without doing it. makes the whole process much easier for me to get into. edging is a real fetish.
so it's a psychological thing, and a fetish for you.

>there are plenty of women out there for you to have sex with though so it's going to be okay that i'm like this
don't pump your ego, i wasn't coming onto you. you sound like you'd be a miserable partner to be with for 99.5% of men. nobody is going to stay with you long term unless they're fucking somebody else or you'll have to just get fucked by someone when you're at your horniest like have a guy on booty call or a hookup if you want cock.
>>
>>64100328
a good girl with a big rack huh? I mean i'm interested in Daddying you if you wanted my discord, no pressure.
>>
>>64102580
no disagreements there bro, you're right that if you're an extremely horned up guy (as many of them are) i'm gonna be a miserable partner for u. and that's been my experience!

>>64102567
anyway, i am uncomfortably big titty tall vocaroo ADHD girl and my disc is flexicology#6517
i'll add whoever but if you come at me with sex stuff i will block. just masturbated recently so i'm good for a while :^)

have a good day, I'm Exiting The Post, thank u for the entertainment
>>
>>64098407
Yeah but half of the guys I was friends with in school had bigger tits than me too so that's not saying much desu. Maybe I didn't drink enough milk or something who knows.
>>
>>64102699
see >>64102708
enjoy your friday night!
>>
>>64102708
good luck, he's gonna try to fuck you lol.
>>
>>64102036
>but won't have sex with me (hard maybe two to three times a year max)
i'm interested but idk that feels a little frigid, i could live like that now, but i don't know if i could commit to it for like all my life, i'd prefer at least a little physical intimacy.

i'd be down to trade discords and chat more if you're interested.
>>
>>64099236
But femblob, I'm a man and I wouldn't cheat ;_;. Now you hurt my feefees :((((((((((((((((
>>
>>64102708
Now I'm not interested anymore for some reason.
>>
>>64103272
that's okay, at least you enjoyed the vocaroo friendo
have a good day

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.