[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MBTI.png (187 KB, 974x876)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
If you don't know your mbti type you should take one of these tests:
https://sakinorva.net/functions
http://keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
>Wtf is mbti?
https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
>Jung?
http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types

>More personality tests for bored robots?
https://pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV

>High Quality Bingo cards for you and your loved ones
https://mbti-concepts.tumblr.com/archive

>your type
>what do you need to improve on in your life, but aren't

Improved Crush Poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/45511904

Previous thread: >>64650566
>>
File: 1607137062379.jpg (9 KB, 225x227)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
first and wtf i voted for centaur and chuck as bro crushes but it didn't count chuck. chuck got cucked.
>>
File: we got rats.jpg (50 KB, 970x737)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>64664728
https://voca.ro/13x6GicpED01
>>
>>64664753
>https://www.strawpoll.me/45511904
hahah, same, it only counted my first vote. Poll doesn't work
>>
op remake this thread with a functional poll
>>
>>64664841
My crush is this anon and his manly voice
>>
>>64664841
OH FUCK YEAH I HAVENT HEARD RANTANON SINCE HE WENT OFF ABOUT 80s/90s NOSTALGIA ART
>>
>>64664841
crinkin a cold one to sit back and listen to this
https://voca.ro/1givkZOXTpPG
S I P P
>>
>>64664728
Astrology for men, Im an Intp but by this pictures logic Im closer to a pussy cry baby Infp.
>>
>>64664841
Downloaded this. Premium post. My ex gf was really into this shit and I told her it was glorified astrology and she cried
>>
File: 1608095410194.jpg (47 KB, 1067x600)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>64664841
based as fuck kek kek.
>>
>>64664841
i really liked this kek
im mostly here because it's the most normal gen thread
a toast to your health rantanon
>>
File: himeno43.png (42 KB, 257x324)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>64664841
https://voca.ro/12mhP4G2mZbU
>>
File: 1599688283573.jpg (54 KB, 500x500)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>64665032
>https://voca.ro/12mhP4G2mZbU
"Fuck you!"
>>
>>64664728
>same thread prompt
Gay.
>>
>>64664728
this is the worst thread yet
no OG thread question. poll still only counts your first vote.

rantanon was the best part of this shit
>>
did anyone else unironically Pokemon LARP at recess as a kid and if so, what Pokemon were you?
>tfw mew or eevee masterrace so can shapeshift into any Pokemon or evolve into various cuties
>>
>he bumped the thread
>>
>>64664728
Crushes are a temporary joy, the only thing you should seek is the absolute truth of reality, as long as there are things to be learned, happiness can be swept from underneath your feet. Ultimate truth is ultimate stability
t. drunk intp
>>
File: 1584658755909.jpg (34 KB, 320x399)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Hell yea, i put down my vote. No one will ever know which one is mine though. I care about them alot though, and talk with them all the time
>>64664778
>his
I offer myself for the task. Let's cuddle please please please. I even got long hair too. Perfect.
>>64664757
I wish you had a proper friend to really analyze with you on things, and appreciate said analytical mind. Sadly, judging how i am with my INTP bestie, I'm not the greatest for that at all. INTPs sometime make me feel fucking empty headed
>>64664796
Prince? Why would i fight them? Hell i don't wanna fight anyone. I will say I'd probably lose though. I've literally never been in a fight. I've come close a few times tho
>>64664832
>so I suspect him to be a twig of a man
Kek. Fucking ouch, shots fired. I'm pretty average but i won't lie i don't have much upper body strength. However, force me to jog somewhere and I'll just keep on going. Guess i got my strengths and weaknesses
>>64665026
There's no fucking way no one has ever said that and that alone before
>>64665293
But i want my soul mate aaaaaa
>>
>>64665269
torchic, combusken and empoleon are the ones i would larp as. would also fight other larping kids
>>
>>64665272
It is still early enough in the thread that any attention-getting post with better prompts or questions functions as a header, W H I N E R
beeeeee the change you wish to see :^)

Personally I want to know how different types would approach this situation
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRm5QwQDbht
but I don't feel like writing out a little transcript and I know lots of channers refuse to interact with Instagram, Tiktok, etc and even look down upon other Anons for linking/enjoying content from those places
>>
>>64665334
>Sadly, judging how i am with my INTP bestie, I'm not the greatest for that at all. INTPs sometime make me feel fucking empty headed
Do INTPs even want people to analyze things with them? Ti generally means they trust their own personal logic, that means that they wont trust anyone else unless they make sense and barely anyone makes sense since we are all insane. If he is your bestie, he probably sees something else in you, dont let yourself get all that down over it
>>
>>64665373
you lazy cucktard
fine

>you wake up
>everybody has been dr stoned; totally frozen
>you have half of a machine to undo everything
>you find a note
>there's a second person with the second half of this machine
>they have been told to run and hide from you if they want to live
>you must find them and complete the machine and save everybody, or else you too will be dr stoned
what do?
>>
>>64665006
My crush will forever be Chuck, I fucking love you,
Stop posting lewd marceline so guys would imagine you being another Olivia Olson in real life (me). Fuck, I like you and your texts so much; plus the avatar. I would honestly do sexting with you.. If you reject me, whatever, still like you.

And ofc Turbie.

Sigh, I would never say this if it was not Anonymous but I wanna fuck your avatar and texts so heavily TURBIE. Jealous much Chuck

God, fuck.
>>
>>64665430
being productive and useful in other more important areas of life means lazyposting when I have a moment to wind down and fuck around on the chans. take er leab
>>
Fuck chuck, fuck tc, fuck sophie, fuck the other femanons who browse these threads. No male goes around saying they are men but all females go around basically begging to let everyone know they are women, its all a scam, using their gender to boost their social points, its downright disgusting. If turbie is female, she is the only respectable one since she kept quiet about it for so long even when asked, she tried to build her value as a person rather than as a gender, i can respect that
Praise turbie
>>
>>64665468
>fuck chuck
>fuck tc
kek

in my defense, i didnt mean to out myself, i came from a totally different thread that was meant to be a flash in the pan. INFPrince predicted I'd be an ISTP, he was right but the thread was archived; i came here, the rest is history.

i don't really advertise my gender, but i'm known here now, so it's not really worth anything unless somebody is new.

definitely praise turbie though
>>
>>64665468
there are only so many ways you can still be yourself and be fun and engaging without it becoming obvious that you are probably female. but I guess that is where you are coming from with the social points thing. ahhhhh oh no im so quirky and magnetic and I get all the yous without trying ahhhh im so sorry mister uwu I will develop one more posting style just to please youwu
Just kidding I already h a v e plenty where I dont get clocked even by faggots like you
>>
>>64665482
>lowercase "anonymous" in namefield
u r seen
>>
hey all, op here
could everyone here please explain their votes if it's not too much trouble?
thanks
>>
I'm isfp
it's pretty cool. but also pretty bad. But mostly pretty cool. also I am probably God
>>
>>64665502
ugh now i gotta stop :(

i did that because i jump between pc and mobile alot and i like to keep track of my posts vs other people's
also a nice defense against impersonators
>>
>>64664728
anon from last thread who was the last reply, can someone give me a rundown on what this shut means? No I won't read it I'm too fucking tired to be reading shit.
>>
>>64665402
Discourse? Fine.
Actively attempting to prove me wrong? Thems fighting words.
>>
>>64665504
Chuck is "I can't tell if I want to be you or be with you, OR if we were the same person or soulmates in another life " type of lass. My second vote didn't count so I am not obligated to explain. :^)
But to be fair, any time I raburabu somebody it is because of the same explanation given above.
>>
>>64665482
Well you probably would have been known enough even if you were male because your personality is quite strong so including you may have been in bad faith but i really cant remember all the females here since theres so fucking many of them now. Whats the count? 5? 10? Theres probably more female namefags than males ones at this point which is crazy for r9k
>>
>>64665548
tell me who if i correctly guess the second one?
you seem straight, so enfj-senpai.
>>
File: The-Wicker-Man-298.jpg (120 KB, 1006x549)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>64665468

I would still sext with Chuckie or Turbie anyday. As Chuck herself said, 4chan is just some in between, in this between I profess my love
>>
>>64665519
can't explain if you aren't willing to read so some back when you're willing to read.
>>
>>64665539
I have no idea what you are talking about but i like what you are saying, nobody has the balls to fight back or even admit defeat, they just sort of disappear when they run out of things to say back. I actively await the day a cute girl shoves my words up my own ass, beats me in to a pulp and then guides me to the light
>>
>>64665468
Sophie and Turbie are men
>>
>>64665552
well just to defend myself once more, (haha! ace attourney! objection!) i only namefagged as a meme; tc used to be Thumbless Chuck, which was supposed to be a one-post joke about how i chopped off my fucking fingertip while cooking. then i forgot to turn it off, then my identity became somewhat relevant to what was being discussed, then EVERYBODY namefagged for a bit, then i stopped.

i don't mind the slander though, i've always despised people who just liked me for Being Woman, Ooga Booga, Marry Me, when people are a bit rude it's confirming they aren't afraid to offend me, which is important because i fucking hate that whole queen-bee-and-her-orbiters schtick tripfags get up to.
same reason why my go-to response to faggots is "no im actually just a really involved larper, my name is gerder mchuffinsback and i have sex with cows".
>>
chuckaroni u r my queen bee
>>
File: The-Wicker-Man-748.jpg (116 KB, 1006x549)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>64665638

Oh no, booho. Hang around this thread because it is the most sane that you can get with the coomers, depressed, suicidals, borderline pedophiles hate preachers on this website.
They are literally numbers on a screen, so chill the fuck out Mary Sue.
>>
>>64665684
>orbiter tries to neg cos bullychad is taking up all of chucks attention
its all so tiresome
>>
based bullychads
>>
>>64665684
Something something Jesse
>>
nothing is more disappointing than a desperate man with nothing to say who can't stop talking.
>>
Some better questions than the repeat shit op put.
>your type
>if you had to write a story, what would it be about?
>what are some historical figures you look up to? You can pick as many as you want but if it's many at least have a top 3
>>
>>64664841
https://voca.ro/19KeRQTNRACN
>>
>>64665726
Shit dude, that fucking describes my deadbeat dad perfectly. Shits sad man, I had to pay for fucking fathers day.
>>
File: Wicker-Man.png (293 KB, 1010x737)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>64665726

Says the girl avatar fagging for some good chunk of time on a website that should be just another
'in between' but I guess you need to spout everything about your therapy session on another useless thread with another useless freaks, etc.

>>64665638
Your posting history, if 4chan archived stuff like that, just proves the point more than anything.
>>
>>64665744
>INTP
Something the leads people to think about their misconceptions in life, about people, about fairness, those kind of things. I hate how almost everyone in the world still believes in things like good and evil, what are they, children? People dont choose who they become, this is the most important lesson id like to teach in any story id write if i ever wrote a story
>what are some historical figures you look up to? You can pick as many as you want but if it's many at least have a top 3
Diogenes because he has balls
>>
>>64665726
This is an awful thing to say, there is nothing wrong with having nothing to say and wanting recognition, whats wrong with you? Were you never taught sympathy?
>>
>your type
>what would you do for a klondyke bar
>>
>>64665744
>istp
i had this idea about this golden boy right? blonde hair, blue eyes, big charisma. he's supposed to be the chosen one. he's going through a drive through and the wagie is handing him his food when golden boy gets struck by lightning; (blah blah he gets divine powers) but since they were passing the food at that exact time, the fast food guy ALSO gets powers

gb does like 70% of the cookie cutter plotline then stops, starts prolonging the Holy War or whatever because he's getting such sweet kudos for it, and fast food guy has to end up fighting the rest and then gb to actually get shit done

at the end of the story nobody congratulates him and he goes back to working at the fast food place kek

(apologies to other anons for attracting orbiters. nothing i can do.)
>>
>>64665744
>your type
xNTP
some garbage story with no real point or message, but i find it funny.
diogenes, sam hyde.
>>
File: Slow Mind.jpg (182 KB, 1600x1201)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>64665726
>>64665783
and inb4
>>nooo, but you were the orbiter saying all those random comments targeting me

Dude, anyone can see that they are mindless banter on some internet forum. Stop being another stick-your-hand-in-the-sand moral crusader avatarfagging.
>>
>>64664728
>your type
INTP or INTJ depends on the day.
My relationship is shit because the girl im dating is depressed, which is honestly hitting me hard too. I wasn't the best either, tried to cheat on her because her depression.
So generally not being a fucking asshole.

I also need to fucking clean my room, and fix my shitty sleep schedule.

Actually do the shit I need to around my parents house.

Quit my job and get a security one as fucking fast food can suck my cock. Shitty managers working you to death, but at least the people working there are cool.
>>
>>64665744
>your type
INTP
I always liked the concept of "hunting the moon"(story I heard in an old tribe tale my mother got from a book that was an allegory for chasing the impossible/having impossible standards and the damage it does to ones self) but as a literal the way the story tells it and daydreaming funny scenarios along those lines. Probably make little short stories about it or something.
Honestly I don't really "look up to" anyone. Albert einstein was pretty based in how he handled shit like asshats that thought they knew better than him but I won't say I look up to him or consider him a role model.
>>
File: file.png (14 KB, 92x407)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>64665885
Why would you cheat on someone just because they're depressed wtf?
>>
>>64665800
I would scour the globe in nuclear hellfire and instill poisons and toxins into the world atmosphere no filter could take for long to ensure complete global sterility.
I'd then throw the klondike bar into the trash where it belongs.
>>
File: 0_BqcEVbw7WBiEwS53.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>64665873
*stick-your-head-in-the-sand
Definitely the head.
>>64665885
>>I wasn't the best either, tried to cheat on her because her depression.
Should not be best to just break it all up instead of fucking her mind even more ?
>>
>>64665287
>slidey side-stops or somethin, eh?
ya, my goal is getting good enough to wear em anywhere, and it's necessary if I want to be able to urban skate in a flow state and adapt on the fly since you gotta contest with split-second obstacles, plus the brake can get caught on a lot of stuff, which was something that frustrated me a lot as a kid when I first tried blading. I'm sure you can adapt to it, like anything, and I kind of regret not shilling the extra $15 or w/e for an attachable brake, but it inspired this dumb idea that I wanted to experience falling on my ass a whole bunch for the sake of method acting/writing. Stupid, but then, I mostly got back into skating so I could write about the mechanics better, so this stupidity is across the board.

>even more ways to customize nowadays it seems
oh for sure. I don't necessarily know what's new and what isn't, but aggressive brands and mods for quads strikes me as potentially new. There are also these crazy wheels you can buy that create sparks. I don't really care for flash or tricks myself, tho if I keep blading and get good enough, I want to design my next pair to have the potential for the odd grind while still being built for urban flow. Gonna get a UFS frame with that, and probably standard 4WD instead of my 3 90mms. Rockering is a super neat concept too. I'm new, like I said, so I don't know that much, but the first time I rotated my wheels, I accidentally rockered my skates since they have a built in rockering system, and man, scooting around the house like that was night and day. so weird. The customization is so cool

You can definitely take quads to the park, it's just less common, but the market is there with the H blocks they're selling now. Since speed isn't a big deal in park (hence smaller wheels) less speed with quads also isn't a problem i don't think. It's nice to have someone to talk to about this ^____^

>>64665504
explain how?

>>64665800 dubz
INFP
bat my eyes a lil prolly
>>
>>64665767
damn, i'm sorry to hear that anon. it must suck to have somebody so close and irreplaceable be such a letdown.

>>64665885
...i dont even have to say it. you know exactly why you're on this board.
>>
>>64665919
explain who you voted for and why you crush on them
>>
>>64665896
Nobody likes unhappy people, you cant talk about anything with them, you cant do anything with them. They are a sad reminder of the cruelty of nature and nothing more, not someone you would want to be with
>>
>>64665952
Then see >>64665916
>>
>>64665957
That would be admitting that you are breaking up with someone for something beyond their control, no one wants to admit that they may be bad people who hurt others for their own interests
>>
File: file.jpg (45 KB, 750x874)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>64665969
Don't be such a sissy you're already admitting that to yourself by cheating on her
>>
File: Christopher.jpg (9 KB, 296x170)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>64665952
>Nobody likes unhappy people, you cant talk about anything with them, you cant do anything with them. They are a sad reminder of the cruelty of nature and nothing more, not someone you would want to be with

Yeah, but this doesnt answer anything, why the fuck you would cheat and fuck her mind up even more ? Is not better to just break all contact ? Why the fuck do you need to go so low in this circumstance.

Ooh boy, too much idiocy. I'm outta here
>>
>>64665980
Well im not him, im just talking in place of him lmao. Im the loser who gets cheated on
>>
>>64665987
This. Or just don't cheat. Basic decency stuff.
>>
>>64665987
btw, idiocy and low are two different things, not all bad things have the same meaning you smooth brain. Most billionaires are the scummiest people you will ever meet but there is no doubt they hold an extraordinary intelligence
>>
>>64664728
>be INTJ
>relationship troubles in the definition
Great...
>>
>>64665896
Well she uses me like her sponge to soak in all her bad feels. Basically I come over to try to cheer her up and get her to do stuff, and be positive and shit. Then she manages to say no after I try for 2-3 hours, so that fucking wears the shit out of me and makes me sad man. Its hard to be a cheerleader for someone who wont even try.

>>64665923
Yeah it really does suck, I used to think of him as my superhero man and then he fucked his life up with /pol level stupidity. Wont get a real job to get a apartment or any shit like that.

Yeah I know exactly why im on this board, and probably why ill be on it for the future.

>>64665987
Yeah I should have when I found out but I didn't think it would be so bad. Thought I could maybe help or some shit. Now I realize I can't and I've probably fucked her up more than before. Although I want to clarify my cheating was going and doing stuff with some a friend who was a girl with her friends. Nothing ever happened sexually, but I still felt bad and broke contact with that person.

All in all I don't know why she still is with me, probably because we are both afraid of being alone. I try to do better and make her happier, still im shit at it. I think we should break up but im to afraid to tell her because she will probably kill herself, even though our relationship is pretty bad anyway if you could watch us do stuff.

So yeah im a shithead and I know it. But I try to be better.
>>
>>64665942
o-oh ^ / / / ^ well um um um what is there to say really? hah <3 oh where did that heart come from O___O put it away BACK WHERE IT BELONGS

https://youtu.be/AyeWGBep3Hc
>>
>>64664728
Apparently Si is associated with having a sense of duty, so I'm not sure ISTJ belongs in the top row.
>>
File: OL.jpg (64 KB, 620x349)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>64666065
>my cheating was going and doing stuff with some a friend who was a girl with her friends.
>Nothing ever happened sexually
this is not cheating lmao, it's nowhere close to cheating holy fuck. you should have broken off with them at all, why did you think that would work?
>So yeah im a shithead
you're not (mostly, you just shouldn't have tried to cheat on her)

and you probably should break up, but like, don't just take her out off your life completely, talk to her and be a fucking adult about it, nothing is gonna change if you're not upfront about it, and both of you are gonna hurt each other more and more
>>
>>64666119
>>64664728
In fact, xxTJs tend to be selfless.

Wouldn't "Lives for fun and enjoyment" be analogous to "Lives for themselves, tends to their own needs before others"?
>>
File: kira.jpg (49 KB, 1080x607)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>64666065
>All in all I don't know why she still is with me, probably because we are both afraid of being alone.

Well, this codependency can lead to your downfall.

>>64666052
Literally, what the fuck are you talking about. "Too much idiocy" was for >>64665726 >>64665638 and the guy wanting to cheat on the depressed girl.

Christ, enough 4chan for life.
>>
>>64665952
>They are a sad reminder of the cruelty of nature and nothing more
Exactly who I would want to be with, just need a XX female with those habits
>>
>>64665952
I like unhappy people and I find that I can talk to them about all kinds of stuff. I mean, I don't like unhappy people automatically. But a lot of unhappy people have been some of the most endearing, kind-hearted, and intellectual people I've ever met.
>>
>>64666124
Thanks, yeah im trying to find a day when nothing is going on to break up but ill still probably pussy out even if i do find a day.

Thanks, and yeah i agree it was fucked up. I still beat myself up about it, she also reminds me monthly or so.

And honestly I have no idea, I just felt about about the whole thing I did because i realized it was shitty. So i guess thats why I did that.
>>
>>64666144
>In fact, xxTJs tend to be selfless.
Not really, it just can look that way. We simply like to shine for her and improve a wife/gfs life and will go out of our way for that.
It is a secondary objective that comes close to, but not overrides the "looking out for number one" priority. Meanwhile, the rest of the world can still go fuck itself.
>>
>>64666124
and ill probably greentext my whole 2 year long relationship for other robots to not do what I did.
It has at least shown me what I want and need out of someone and want.
In all honesty its a sad story of her and me just being fucked up by each other.
>>
>>64666201
Please do, I am interested. Had one bad relationship and nothing since then.
>>
>>64666187
Te values functionality. This often translates to optimising infrastructure, which in-turn benefits everyone.
>>
>>64666216
Yeah but those are happy side-effects by being efficient, not main goals
>>
>>64666204
Sure, ill write it up sometime on a day I have free as it is a shitty tale.
If your really interested ill try to greentext it over tomorrow. Ill try to post it on 7/23 around like 10-12pm
>>
>>64666229
Even if so, people still feels the benefits.
>>
File: D5mGdIhXsAogfSx.jpg (64 KB, 958x666)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>64664728
I feel kinda bad that I am in the poll, as I post so rarely
You should put someone more nicer and active there
>>
File: 1617561754723.png (9 KB, 219x230)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>people crushing on eyepatch ISTP
dude, nice.
>>
>>64666065
>Although I want to clarify my cheating was going and doing stuff with some a friend who was a girl with her friends.
You say this like it makes it any better
>>
>>64666239
Sure, it would be foolish to not make an improvement where one is possible.
Just saying that if no overall beneficial result was achievable and the situation calls for a binary "Them or Me/mine"? The #1 rule kicks in.
As it should, you can only improve anything more in future when you stay in a position to so.
>>
>>64666291
>You say this like it makes it any better
>>64666065
...And of course that's assuming that if you were both planning to do sexual shit together it would have been cheating. That's what I assume from your "tried to cheat" statement
>>
>>64666304.
Nah it was me saying hey we should go do something. With my intentions of eventually leaving my gf. Realized after the outing we as people weren't a good fit for a relationship. After that just gave up on it, the other girl had no idea that I was in one or if she did know she didn't believe it to be anything other than lets go do something. So no sexual intentions, and one sided frustration induced romantic feelings towards someone/anyone else who was not gf.
>>
>>64666341
Ah then you're not as big of an asshole as I initially thought kek
Hope you stop being a sissy and break up with her tho
>>
>>64666346
Thanks. Hope I can too bro, just a lot of shit yknow. Probably after I break up with her im gonna quit my job and just go fucking camping for a week. Clear my head and get my shit together. Will probably be greentexted by tommorow and will make a thread.
>>
>>64665613
Sophie is a confirmed man even though he likes to larp as women
Turbie is ambiguous though based on the arguments they posted I'm more inclined to think she's a woman
>>
File: file.png (45 KB, 308x418)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>64666271
What the fuck? Who?
>>
>>64666400
>What the fuck? Who?
you.
>>
>>64666436
No I mean who the fuck voted me
>>
>>64666438
people who have the sense to not vote for me kek.
>>
>>64665006
I want to fuck her cold undead pussy while she zombifies me
>>
how do i become an istp instead of an intp
>>
File: SPOOKEMNUKEEM.jpg (121 KB, 1600x900)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
About the vaccine, uh... I'm just not going to get it (the vaccine!!) HAHAHAHAHAH
Ni hours now.
>>
>>64666653
Shouldn't you be the one most in need of it? Covid kills old people the most, y'know.
>>
>Your type
>Your favorite videogame genres
If you've got a better question to revive the thread then speak up
I'm gonna play Ultrakill again bye
>>
File: fo.png (1.11 MB, 958x718)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>64666867
>Your type
INFP
Old school RPGs
>>
>>64666867
>Your type
INTP
Also old school RPGs.

>If you've got a better question to revive the thread then speak up
Your type
Current hobbies
>>
File: Quit writing about me.jpg (20 KB, 640x640)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>64666834
Shit, you're right. Going to get butt swabbed and jabbed tomorrow. Bye whippersnappers!
https://youtu.be/4Vg0EB51ESc
>>
>>64666653
you can't go outside unless you get the jab, goy. it's a dangerous pandemic, take this.

just imagine the old man in the legend of zelda cave giving you a dirty needle instead of a sword.

>>64666867
>Your type
xNTP
idk anymore. used to be MMOs, used to be mobas, used to be shooters. only things i play now is melvor idle which is basically an idle version of runescape and a few rounds of risk of rain 2 a day. not really into vidya much anymore tbqh. just want to figure out how to consistently be present in reality without my mind getting in the way and ripping me from it.
>>
oh thank g*d, my hypothesis has gained evidence

>>64665744
>your type
India November Tango Jingle
I have quite a few ideas about writing books eventually. However, only one idea is fit for the story format. It's about a world where the opposite of the mainstream dystopias is the case. That is, there's no ban whatsoever on books, reading or writing, but the people of this world has somehow read all there is to read. The problem? Now they can't figure out what next to write. The chain of the dissemination of knowledge through the population and the ages is broken. What to do? How are this world's people like? Depressed snobs, Anxious academics, Private and possessive librarians?
Being the "type" I am of le "inductive, upside-down-pyramid thinking", I worked out a title for the story first (as I always do) then spread out from there.

Nooosfeeratuu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QPxQU8k670
>>
>>64666917
>Also old school RPGs.
Brother
>Current hobbies
Mostly reading
>>
>>64666942
Honestly back in the day before vaccinations and soap existed both would be about equal in possible kill counts.
>>
>>64664728
GBLN
>>
>>64666867
>Your type
INFP
Souls and bethesda sandbox and to a lesser degree, immersive sims (Bioshock, Prey, that sorta thing) which I wish had more customization. Haven't really played a game since November.
https://youtu.be/zf3xfK_e_6c

>>64666981
>I worked out a title for the story first (as I always do) then spread out from there
haha based, i do this too (and try not to think about someone beating me to the title punch)

https://youtu.be/SKrT53nYWfY
>>
>>64664728
It's pretty obvious that Turbie planted this whole crush thing as a means to generate more attention towards herself and see how many fishes she hooked. She's master at manipulating but I'm an INFJ too and I see through it.
>>
>>64667050
>not being turbies BFF in real life and hearing her shit talk how much she actually hates everyone in the thread
Man, I bet she's like those cutesy girly idols in anime that are actually terrible people offstage.
https://youtu.be/-seo1DhiK6E
https://youtu.be/hxy2fMiR-Mo
I want punished turbie timeline!!!!!!! I want turbie to be all "uwu you know my secret now, but you STill want to play make believe and have me use my baby voice while I step on you? and spit in your mouth? huh? uwu yeah that's right you fucking piece of slime ^o^"
AAAAAAAA I NEED THIS
>>
File: 1612102390609.png (434 KB, 748x744)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
turbie is a guy you fucking retards. someone said he was a girl once, some other anon said some shit about plowing turbies innie pussy after that and ever since then there's been a rumor he's a girl. and now you retards are here. god damn.

if the legends are true, there used to be an mbti discord where people like Sophie anon ran off to after the NT vs NF wars and people came back after it fell apart saying turbie was an attractive man with long hair. people used to say it was centaur larping for more attention as well, but that became clearly not the case since they've both been posting consistently since like 2017/18.
>>
Rule #1 of dealing with online people in 202x: Everyone has both a dick and had one inside.

All are assumed guilty of being disgusting faggots until proven otherwise, that way only positive surprises can happen.
>>
>>64667119
Yes, the legends are true. There were MULTIPLE /mbti/ Discords.

>>64667199
202x?
But "there are no girls on the internet" and "tits or GTFO" are really old rules. I wish it was still enforced, but nuAnons are underage faggots.
>>
File: 1626914254891.jpg (333 KB, 1124x1682)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>your type
>what age did you stop being normal

Obviously and INFP/INTP/INTJ will be a robot but I'm also interested in how an ENFJ ends up on here. How did the timelime diverge into your robot arc?

INFJ
I was an outsider even in kindergarten, usually had 0 friends. Altough I was a more confident and extroverted outsider back than. I always wanted friends. Then I got bullied in primary school, and then by middle school age some psychopaths bullied me so hard I coped by getting internet addicted. I got sucked into it and now I'm here. I wonder why people never accepted me. Maybe my dumb parents failed to make me acceptable to other children as jordan peterson said. Some other told me I had anger issues as a kindergarten aged child altough I don't remember it. It must have came from my violent dumb father. Writing this all down made me sad, now give me (you)s pls.
>>
>>64667249
>Yes, the legends are true. There were MULTIPLE /mbti/ Discords.
true about the discords or true about turbie?
>>
>>64667249
>But "there are no girls on the internet" and "tits or GTFO" are really old rules.
Which needed updating, since troons and other failures exists
Tits dont prove shit and one should not trust any contact to be XX just from some send pic.
>>
File: 3TY3Aya.png (100 KB, 1254x261)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>64667303
You don't get it.
One shouldn't care about "proving" anything.
>>
>>64667119
yeah the picrew makes me think trap but sometimes I like to just say dumb shit because I am struck with the inspiration. it is not that deep, fren
>>
>>64667321
I care. If a contact isn't XX female, I have no reason to spend time on it beyond shitposting
>>
>>64667347
You are part of the problem. The only thing "girls" should be doing here is posting tits or GTFO.
If they don't, then ignore them
If they do, you got tits pic but also an admission that she is some vapid whore.
>>
>>64667263
>your type
INFP
I've always been wei-
>Obviously and INFP/INTP/INTJ will be a robot
Ah, there you go
>>
>>64667356
That is a case of 'your' problem, not mine right there.
>>
>>64667387
It's everyone's problem when your community gets raided by e-girls and orbiters.
>>
>>64667399
Wrong, only for those who even think of it as a community or value it over a shot at even a shit-tier e-girl.
>>
>>64667469
A community exists regardless of what you think about it, but thanks for confirming that you are indeed part of the problem.
Go get your e-girls somewhere else, cancer.
>>
>>64667490
you can sure try to make me, good luck with that.
>>
>I only got one vote and it was by accident
Gosh, guess I'm not even good at posting on 4chan.

>>64667263
Literally never been normal. I was an odd baby

>>64664728
>ISFP?
I've tried to get swole a few times but I always give up so I still have a grandma body.
>>
>>64667263
>your type
ENTJ
Around 11. Some physiological issues aside the Te combined with Ni gives you the absolute certainty in your rightness backed up by being higly skilled.
Half of my school screeched over my very exstence because me existing made them look extremly bad. I graduated top of the school and region just to piss them off.
>>
>>64667662
Don't worry, you're still popular with me, Cent. Now draw me a picture of Hitler in MS Paint.

>>64667718
You hiring for a right hand?
>>
File: himeno78.jpg (10 KB, 182x220)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>64666867
>>Your type
Istp
>>Your favorite videogame genres
Shooters and racing games
>I'm gonna play Ultrakill again bye
I fucking hate P-1 took me like 195 restarts and 103 minutes to beat it normally on violence, after a while I was completely braindead and it felt like I wasn't even consciously playing the game. I'll P rank it someday anyway tho I just have to figure out how to not die to Minos
>>
>>64664728
Just voted for mosleyanon my based cutie
>>
>>64667753
>You hiring for a right hand?
No.
However if you have PhD in copulae then I do have a room for you.
>>
>>64665269
Pikachu. Basic, I know, but it's because I did a good Pikachu impression and to little kids that's very impressive B)
Eevee is a good one
>>64665468
Turbie is not female. Turbie is not male. Turbie is entity of the universe. Nobody will ever know.
>>64665726
It can be cute if he wants to talk to (you) specifically, doesn't really know what to say but still just wants to talk to (you). Desperation is alright if it's for (me) and (me) alone.
>>64665800
A what!?
>>64665885
Kys in minecraft worthless scum.
>m-muh gf's depression is so hard for ME to deal with so I cheated on her!
Just break up! It's that easy! She probably is better off without you.
>>64665952
Then he should break up with her. Nobody likes disloyal cheaters either. I really think depression depends on the person and the context, but if I genuinely love someone enough to date them, I'm going to stick by them throughout their sadness and try to help as best as I can, not betray them so cruelly. I think in a relationship it should be like that. "Take your pain now it's mine too, if you smile I can smile too."
Wouldn't cheat on them what the fuck to that anon. If I could I would bludgeon all cheaters to death, and I would do it with no guilt at all.
>>64665969
99% of people would rather be broken up with than cheated on. Honesty is the best policy.
>>64666065
Wow omg your life is SO hard anon I feel SO bad for you. Get a fucking grip. I'd rather listen to your poor gf talk about her depression than read another word from you. Give her to me, you're the kind of person who simply deserves to be alone.
>>64666400
Himeno herself voted for you, somehow. I believe it.
>>64666867
>Your type
INFJ
Probably RPGs. Rhythm and racing games can be fun too.
>>64666917
Most people on R9k have the same hobbies, just anime and vidya.
>>64667019
What did he mean by this and why did it make me laugh
>>64667119
Who car-
Nvm we are on R9k, this is to be expected.
>>
Who is a better (female and girly) trickster, ENTP or ENFP?
>>
>>64667924
Might want to add ESxJ.
You never expect the tert Ne, and yet it's there.
>>
Hello and welcome to the hydraulic press channel
Today we're framing INTJayy for domestic abuse
>>64657905
>>64657923
>>64657964
>>64658337
>>64658368
>>64658869
>>
>>64668080
INTJAYY NO
>>
File: Adolf for Jayy.png (570 KB, 3892x1672)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>64667753
Tadaa! What do you think?

>>64668080
>framing?
>>
File: emoji.png (240 KB, 512x512)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
Asked last thread but didn't really get answers. Is CBT (not the meme one) good for INTP with depression, anxiety/panic attacks and generally poor life skills? The guy says he's mostly focused on the behavior part and making people do things and I don't know if I'll actually do the things. I doubt I can just stop thinking like I do just because someone told me, either.
>>64667263
Born robot, became a little more normal-ish around 9-10, went back to robot at 15 and have stayed robot since.
>>
>>64668122
We don't ignore your question to be rude, we just have no idea what CBT is
>>
>>64668139
Cognitive behavioral therapy. Fairly common type of psychotherapy. Also cock and ball torture, but that's not the one I'm asking about.
>>
>>64668139
Cognitive behavioural therapy. It's just some wishy washy bullshit about changing your thought patterns by doing arts and crafts or something.
the reason I haven't responded is because I've never had therapy of any kind so I wouldn't know

>>64668080
Faustine nooo!

>>64666241
You got as many votes as I did so you can't be that obscure
>>
>>64667263
>your type
INTP
Birth. Even had a lot of events that would normalize most people but did nothing for me. Just made me into a more aggressive and self-assured form of INTP.
>>
>>64667263
>your type
INTJ
Well, one could say I nev-
>Obviously and INFP/INTP/INTJ will be a robot
Yeah, that. Being "normal" is overrated anyway.
One chance at life, and you actually want to throw it away in the most boring way possible just because other people are doing it?
>>
>It's been 15 minutes and Jayy hasn't praised my picture I drew for him
It just keeps getting worse for me doesn't it?
>>
File: 1558046103125.jpg (789 KB, 2893x4092)
789 KB
789 KB JPG
>>64664728
>your type
INTP
>what do you need to improve
more like what DON'T i need to improve haha... :)
>>64666241
cute cum-powered robot maid
>>64666867
>your favourite videogame genre
whatever Monster Hunter lies in because that's my favourite series, especially 4U
>>64667263
maybe around 10-13 when i discovered the internet, before that i feel like i certainly was ESTP
that said, i love the pink one
>>
>>64668122
I told you last thread. It did nothing for me but part of the whole shtick is that you don't actually know the process. Knowing and understanding the process ruins it to the point therapists need specialist therapists using different methods to get help.
If you don't know shit about it and won't read up on it then yeah it should have a chance at working on you.
>>
>>64664728
Dataming for threats thread
>>
>>64668184
Uhm, i could have helped you with cock and ball torture, but idk about psychotherapy sorry
>>
File: 1606552044378.png (443 KB, 564x583)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>been eating too much lately
>gained two kilos last week
https://youtu.be/4nFJqjtws-c
>>
File: 1610482672997.jpg (27 KB, 473x473)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>64668246
True, I'm on my way to knock-up Vice President Kamala Harris with my children
>>
>>64668225
He's too busy beating the shit out of his pregnant gf
>>
>>64668279
Well I did warn her he was no good when she posted here
>>
Is "Kris INFJ master race" that guy who avatarfags with stock photos of white dudes in blue shirts or someone else?
I can't keep up with all these petty namefags
>>
>>64668343
Just ignore them and post some MBTI stuff.
>>
>>64664728
INFPs believe life is meaningless? Aren't they typically known for being spiritual? But I guess any type could be nihilistic
>>
>>64668559
That picture is biased as fuck.
>all TJ bad
>all FJ good
>>
>>64668242
Well fuck, guess I shouldn't have researched it then. Now I have to find another therapist all over again.
>>
honestly though, nothing is more disappointing than a desperate woman with nothing to say who can't stop posting
>>
Honestly though, nothing is more hotter than a fementp. I need a fementp gf
>>
>>64668821
The most powerful weapon is ignoring or just asking for tits.
>>
>>64668858
if they're not into you then ignoring won't do anything.
>>
>>64668727
>burn up living for others=good
>get your own shit straight before you even bother anyone else=bad
Says more about your personal views than about a bias there
>>
>>64668886
Ignoring who wants attention is always a good idea, anon. But hey, you still have the second most powerful weapon.
>>
>>64668887
Your post doesn't really make any sense if you answer to somebody who is calling the chart biased.
>>
>>64667903
>99% of people would rather be broken up with than cheated on. Honesty is the best policy.
Meh. A lot of people take being broken up with very badly. A lot of anger, a lot of crying, a lot of begging not to leave them. They don't just go "Oh well, at least you didn't cheat! See you later, friend :)"

Not that being cheated on isn't worse, but the difference isn't that extreme. I've seen way way way too many people be devastated by being left to think otherwise.
>>
>>64668901
My dick? My genetics giving me more strength than women? Being an INTP?
>>
>>64669059
Those are good, but may I suggest the good ol' Si method of
>tits or GTFO
Or if we arrive at the point that we need more extreme measures: shock content always works to keep the normies an8kd women out.
>>
wtf I weigh 166 pounds now. Guess I'm not getting fatter after all. Down 11 pounds from April for reference. Back down to early 2019 levels

>>64668246
I wish somebody cared about me enough to keep a file lol. Unfortunately they're probably just adding my stats to an amalgam of basically anonymous data.
>>
>>64669085
Should we just go back to making it a bit more obvious that everyone that posts here is an unironic paedophile or something? I'm kind of worried that there are already so many normies here that we'd barely get anybody on board
>>
>>64665468
>all females
Most definitely not.
Simply because of incels like you.
>>
>>64669433
As long it works... I am not really picky.
But we might need something stronger than that.
>>
>>64669433
Last reckoning majority vote here said pedos get the rope. Only 2 anons actually tried to defend it.
>shock content
>he thinks shit people are already desensitized to will somehow make them leave
>he doesn't know about the fembot that shows up to shock content posting with zeal to share her pics and gather more
I'm actually surprised that last one hasn't left yet. That happens so rarely here these days I can't see why they aren't just lurking medical forums or something.
>>
File: 09.jpg (39 KB, 1024x756)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>64665744
>your type
isfp
probably something about the medieval era, but not this shit about wars (although it would be included, just not the focus of the story), and "oh the end is coming, we gotta get together and fight against the baddies", but about centered in the court, how it works, and like how would a day as a noble feel like

>>64667263
was normal until, like, i became 11-12, became slightly normal after that, and then covid came and fucked literally everything up, lost contact with some friends, and haaven't been able to do anything that I really enjoy because I can't get out of the computer or my phone, but, here we are
>>
>>64665468
Turbie doesn't really deserve any praise.
Mass replying is annoying as fuck and he is using 16p shit in a MBTI thread.
>>
>>64669488
Well the idea was more to associate people posting here with something bad more than to shock them, 4chan used to be "that pedo website". Clearly the fact we're all meant to be incels isn't strong enough
>>
>>64669525
It wasn't really about pedos, just a more generic "internet hate machine" back in my days.
>>
>>64669532
I thought it was left wing anarchist extremists in the good ol days
>>
>No male goes around saying they are men
Centaur does it's just that nobody cares
>>
>>64669556
Becuase there is no advantage in being a man. There is no real point in saying or not saying it.
>>
>>64669543
It was. And it still is in my heart.
Sadly this place became a shithole for conservartives.
>>
>>64669525
>>64669532
Neither of which work anymore. The notoriety made the place a novelty which meant the public fear of the place was reduced even before tourist came by and saw that most of it was just 4chan blowing hot air 99.9999% of the time and very rarely does anything notable actually occur. Incel doesn't really mean anything when you get down to it. The media barely even sells it these days because ultimately it just means pathetic guys and like the above 99.9999% of the time that means absolutely nothing noteworthy and then you get odd cases where someone went psycho and coincidentally they happened to be an incel. Crazy cult groups get more notoriety because they actually do shit that makes them consistently worth worrying over.
>>
>>64668080
That thread gave me a headache.
Horrendous situation to be in, but she doesn't want to follow any of the advice given. Hopefully she gets to the point where she realizes she needs to do something, before it's too late.
>>
>>64669560
Back to the simplest methods then. No need to become crazy incels, just don't welcome the foids and always remind them about the rules.
>>
>>64669571
She's just an exhibitionist that wants people to know that her bf "values" her enough to keep hitting and raping her. It seems everybody's getting what they want out of the relationship so there's nothing to really get mad about
>>
>>64664728
>your type
ENFJ

My fitness.

>Improved Crush Poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/45511904
I gave Turbie a vote just so the others have less %.
Especially that grating enfj-attentionwhore.
>>
>>64669589
Why is it always ENFJ who are both attention whores and the ones complaining about them?
>>
>>64669582
I don't care about your incel opinion.
It has no value.
>>
>>64669576
Doesn't do anything. Simps exist and will always ruin the first bit and "the rules" are such common knowledge they're a meme they're all desensitized to and thus don't care about when brought up especially considering there is no way to enforce it.
>>
>>64669603
Hand over a better one then sex having filth
>>
>>64669607
You cannot "enforce" them, but you can believe in them and remind everyone what happens when you let the foids in.
Simps will be simping, but at least you will save some of us.
>>
>>64669617
What the fuck are you talking about?
This is an image board full of fucking weirdos and the rare normie, what is there to fucking save?
Nothing.
>>
>>64669626
>rare normie
>rare
>>
>>64669626
Not with that attitude. You gotta believe.
>>
>>64669632
>they unironically think being a conservative != being a normie
fucking normies
>>
>>64669617
I'm of the opinion shits already dead in that sector. We were good up until around 2012 then everything slowly shifted away from being insular and keeping to board culture and gatekeeping definitively. Too much damage has occured for too long. All such tactics come across as is dogs barking at nothing these days. It saves no one.
>>
>>64665744
>your type
INFP
A crime novel, where the protagonist (a shameless self insert) would not be a policemen or a detective, but a common guy who gets involved in the investigation for random reasons a la italian giallo
The protagonist would have the tendency to get lost in thought and ignore his surroundings, and the novel would use that as an excuse to get inside the guy's internal monologue and his confused thoughts on life, the world and the people he meets during the investigation
At the end the protagonist spots the murderer, but he is killed by him, implying he will be able to get away with it
Well if i have to go for a top 3
>Cicero
>Sir Arthur Wellesley
>James II of England
>>64669499
>probably something about the medieval era, but not this shit about wars (although it would be included, just not the focus of the story), and "oh the end is coming, we gotta get together and fight against the baddies", but about centered in the court, how it works, and like how would a day as a noble feel like
Cool shit, i'd read this
>>64666981
Interesting concept, i've had fantasies about humanity running out of ideas to be had too
Hopefully that's not going to be any time soon
>>
>>64665744
>your type
INTJ
Definitely going for murder mystery.
But in general, anything that is about slowly uncovering some unknown truths is always nice to write about: you can have fun with foreshadowing and dropping hints, as well as red herrings.
Or magical girls just because I can get a ENFP magical girl protag doing retarded shit.
>>
>>64664728
>ENTP
nothing, any forced change in life isn't efficient, it's like biting yourself and pretending that bite mark was there since your birth, but it's not, it's not a part of you, it's not who you are, it's just something forced, and something you'll see as a problem long term, because it's forced. improvements and changes happen on their own, without you noticing them, it's why people are surprised when they're told by someone else that they've changed.
but that's me and i could be wrong.
>>
>>64665744
>your type
INFJ
Ohhh this a tough one uhhhh I think it'd be a generic fantasy but like really well thought out and realistic to the point it's not even really fantasy. Like a la noire novel with elves in the background and complex relationship dynamics. Though if I could write a book with no coherent story I'd much prefer to document all of my schizo ramblings. I remember going crazy at like 15 about the true nature of God or something. If only I could find them, pretty sure they were all thrown away
>>64668343
No >:(
Currently nameless because no one successfully rolled dubs to name me. I'm sick of being in an endless limbo of irrelevancy and nonexistence I want to be one of the cool kids with their fancy pseudonyms plsplsplsplspls. Oh and I go by avatar fag sometimes
>>64669433
More into mature women because children are yucky to interact with except in the context of being their caretaker. That sucks too but not as much
>>64669749
>A crime novel, where the protagonist (a shameless self insert)
Oh God I've always wanted to write a self insert but the cringe detecting part of my brain chops off another one of my theoretical mind-fingers every time the thought pokes its little head out. If only I had the balls haha
>>
>>64669919
Uhh maybe "Blue shirt INFJ fag"
>>
>>64669499
So you were 12 like 3 years ago?
>>
>>64669947
Thank you for the roll sir :) better luck next time
>>64669958
They did not specify the amount of time that passed
>>
>>64669958
no lol, i was "normal" for like 5-6 years before covid
>>
>>64669919
"i have a small penis" is your new name!
>>
File: 200 (1).gif (349 KB, 200x200)
349 KB
349 KB GIF
>>64670044
>Double dubs
Oh yeah
God wills it
>>
File: Grinds-my-gears1.jpg (35 KB, 500x379)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
You know what pisses me off? Trying to ask for help or advice on something and someone starts talking about how they have trouble with the same thing. People talk about how it helps to know you're not alone and I don't get that at all. So other people struggle with the same things I do... good for them? What am I even supposed to do with this information? Should it make me happy to know others suffer the same as me? How does this help me?
>>
File: file.png (8 KB, 829x137)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Looks like Chuck voted
>>
>>64670044
Thank u anonsama I will accept my name with pride
>>
>>64670075
In my understanding? It's a slapdash way of conveying to you that you're also not alone in the effort to solve your troubles. It's not really emphathetic, the person saying it doesn't connect with you beyond implying there are people out ther who "could" emphatize with your problems.
I mean, good try at getting my spirits up, but you haven't done much mate.

>>64670182
Nooo, I roll for your name to become "I have big tits"
>>
>>64670182
Your name is now "I have big tits"
>>
>>64669488
lmao why are people even attacking pedos on a mongolion basket weaving board
>doesnt save children
>dont get any clout for it
so why waste your effort
>>
>>64670271
Because pedoshits are disgusting creatures?
>>
File: himeno62.jpg (140 KB, 2068x1149)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
Maybe I should start blogfagging in these threads considering the amount of off-topic non-mbti related posts that I'm seeing here
>>
>>64670232
>>64670247
Thank you for your attempts to save me from future humiliation but my name has been decided. I will write it like this so no newcomers know of my shame lest they ask for details
>>64670310
Go ahead lol I'm sure the secret admirers would like to get to know you better
>>
>>64670331
I'm glad i was able to help you pick your memename, IHSP
>>
>>64670280
who are you trying to get clout with fren?
>>
>>64665800
istp
no idea what that is but considering it's being put on such a pedestal, i'd probably pay you money for it

>>64666065
>it was just hanging out
i mean doing it with intent of going further isn't nice but it's not the same level as cheating. like, stalking somebody with plans to murder them, but then NOT killing them, is not the same as murder.

>>64666648
pick up a wrench

>>64666867
my favorite series is zelda-like RPGs, but i've been enjoying the stories on old COD campaigns too.
fighting games are also interesting, but i'm very inexperienced. my favorite multiplayer is TF2

>>64666917
skating, swimming, fishing

>>64666936
good luck with whatever horrible medical shit that is supposed to be jay!

>>64667249
while i appreciate the history behind TOGTFO, i'm not a whore, and i'm also not looking for validation, so i have no reason to do so

>>64667263
probably instantly

>>64667903
>it can be cute if he's trying for (you)
i agree, it can be sweet after there's a certain level of familiarity. a guy trying to keep conversation but failing after we're already friends? cute! it's different when it's a stranger banging on your window kek

>kys in minecraft
so YOU'RE minecraft suicide anon!

>>64668116
this really is a work of art centuar. the tri-colored "Wish you were here" and hitler's massive cock bulge really pull it together

>>64668122
fuck if i know fugo, im still learning about what therapy is even like

>>64668270
i like your clown lady
sorry you're gaining weight :[

>>64669515
turbie is sweet and is really dedicated to these threads
whether or not you really enjoy the content is irrelevant. i respect the time put in

>>64670044 (checked)

>>64670271
i do hate pedophiles but saying shit on 4chan isnt going to do anything kek, no point wasting your time

>>64670331
KEK
the fact that it looks to the untrained eye like an MBTI type is too perfect
>>
>>64670386
>turbie is sweet and is really dedicated to these threads
>t. another mass replier
>>
>>64670405
And a foid at that. Now respect the rules.
>>
>>64670361
Hehe I'm not (but thank u for rolling)
>>64670386
>the fact that it looks to the untrained eye like an MBTI type is too perfect
That's right I'm an Introverted Heenkling Sensing Perceiver and I wouldn't have it any other way
>>64670405
Non mass replier here, turbie is poggers
>>
>>64670386
>it's different when it's a stranger banging on your window kek
W-what...?
>>
>>64670405
yes.
that's my largest post in ages though, i usually keep up with smaller posts

>>64670476
Introverted HONKING Sensing Perciever
welcome to clown world

>>64670480
desperation from strangers is offputting
desperation from somebody you already like is endearing
>>
>>64670386
>i've been enjoying the stories on old COD campaigns too.
That reminds me that I was also playing Call of Duty 1 for the first time, It's okay, I guess. I remember when I first walked up to a door, tried to open it and the game indirectly told me to stop exploring because it's a linear game. I didn't like that
I have to get through the soviet part or whatever, I'll do it later though
And my favorite multiplayer shooter is also Team Fortress 2, although I don't rly remember the last time I played it, was probably this month though. I also like SCP Secret Laboratory, lets me troll and yell at people while also playing saleel al-sawarim on my soundboard
>>
>>64670386
>i do hate pedophiles but saying shit on 4chan isnt going to do anything kek, no point wasting your time
but again fren, who you trying to get clout with?

personally I hate men more, they're all potential rapists
>>
>>64670538
nobody. i don't bring it up.
this is the first time ive mentioned in on the entire site.

>i hate men more
bait or retarded? everybody's favorite game show!

>>64670537
i never played COD1, ive done World at War and MW1, planning on tackling BO1 and 2 next before finishing out MW 2 and 3

>i dont remember the last time i played
i played yesterday, im trying to get good at sniper.
>>
>>64670589
>bait or retarded? everybody's favorite game show!
it was bait to the absolute retardation you are presenting, so by all means continue being retarded, I want to see where it leads for you
>>
>ywn play vidya with anyone from here
>>
>>64670604
don't know what you're referring to anon, but i wish you all the best!

>>64670633
i'm not trying to expose my steam or anything but we could probably play one of those online drawing-book games if we wanted to
>>
>>64670675
>avoids the difficult question, discussion
how typical of you
>>
Imagine being a "girl" and spending any amount of time actually begging for attention from /r9k/ posters.
>>
holy shit i'm so drunk
t. intp>>64668237
the same intp as thi2dhsys post
>>
>>64669919
Bruh if you find your self-insert cringe you really find yourself cringe
>>
sorry
this amount of drunk shouldn't be allowed to post>>64670786
so true!!!
>>
File: togata.png (60 KB, 229x366)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>64669919
>>64670788
The trick is to make the self-insert female
Fujimoto did it with Togata
>>
Why is it called 16 personality types and not 16 cognitive types? Doesn't personality have to do with enneagrams?
>>
>>64670866
That will draw suspicions of tranny-ism though
>>
>>64670945
16 refers to MBTI

the enneagram is a 9 type system, entirely different shit there.

there's a whole boatload of ways people interpret personality
>>
>nobody cares that I've accidentally dropped 11 pounds in 5 months despite the fact I'm a man. Gosh, if not even I can get attention for my weight these femoids don't stand a chance!

>>64670386
Thanks, I tried. The grey thing is meant to be the eifell tower but I bit off more than I could cheew with that one. I was kind of hoping jayy would give his comments

>>64670633
Anyone?

>>64670774
This is kind of my fault for making these threads seem cool enough that women would want to reveal that they post here. I'm sure they'll float away eventually.

>>64670945
16 personalities is a reskinned big 5 personality test. Really it should be 16 phycological types if we're getting jungian with it. Also personality is a much broader field of study than just enneagram of course.
>>
>>64670993
>5 months
I meant 4 months
>>
>>64670788
That's not really the reason but I'm not sure how to explain why the idea is so repulsive to me. Maybe it's the egotism of the whole thing, it feels like portraying myself no matter how I do it is weird and shameful. A desperate attempt from some nasty little loser to be immortalized forever in his nasty little loser fantasies. Also this is kind of unrelated but I've always had weird ass thought patterns and it's like there's something blocking me from understanding and connecting to normal people. My ideas of the self are so warped and abnormal I feel like I have to meticulously refine everything I say or write otherwise it comes off like insane rambling or all of the meaning is lost in translation from my mind to my tongue. I guess I'm mostly scared of exposing my schizo thoughts to the world and being shunned for them. That's why I come to these anonymous Filipino birdwatching forums so I can get human connection without any actual commitment or vulnerability. Anyway thanks for being my therapist lol I should probably do do something with my life
>>64670866
>The trick is to make the self-insert female
That almost makes it worse lol, but at least I get to describe how her emerald orbs shine brighter than the sun and how her feminine breasts breast breastily
>>64670971
Enneagram is super interesting. I wish this thread would talk about it more
>>
>>64670993
>i dropped weight
dang, nice work!

>was hoping Jay would give his comments
he probably will! i expect he's occupied with being a gigachad and winning all the time

>it's my fault for making this thread cool
too true. i would have never come here if i didn't see loliposting britanons here, but once i did, it was game over, i simply can't leave!

>>64671035
>i am insane and i want to be known by others even as i find it hard to know myself
you're in the right place, SP

>>64671035
>wish we talked enneagram more
hey we could make the next thread focused on it if we wanted. it'd be cool to learn about something new for once
>>
>>64671035
>Anyway thanks for being my therapist lol
I... really only gave you a (you) and then you did it all on your own
But hey, you're welcome
>>
>>64671104
>you're in the right place, SP
:)
>>64671144
Yeah hehe well aware of that but you said the right thing to make my brain do good stuff and I appreciate it
>>
File: 1626003977270.gif (1.81 MB, 297x312)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
Just checked personality database
>>
Just take my virginity already.
>>
>>64671215
Why would you do that to yourself? Character types are mostly wrong and the threads are even worse.
>>
>>64671215
It's back to normal now
>>
Can somebody please explain the "touch grass" meme? i don't get what it's supposed to mean
>>
File: 1356911987172.jpg (158 KB, 750x1084)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>64671451
INFP cannot tell if you are joking
>>
>>64671343
no. i'm saving mine for a special girl and i'm not giving it to you you absolute cum demon. you aren't fooling me.
>>
>>64671451
They're telling you to go outside. Like if someone posted a 10000 word essay about which fire emblem waifus are the most breedable you'd tell that person to "touch grass" i.e go outside
>>
>>64671490
Not helpful at all
>>64671608
Very helpful anon, thanks for explaining
>>
>>64671104
It wasn't work though it was mummy moving out I'm pretty sure. I haven't been trying to lose weight and if anything I've been attempting to eat more.

I hope he isn't breaking too many underage zoomer girls hearts and bones. I just feel like I'm entitled to a pat on the head after doing what he asked.

Well it's not just you literally seeing my amazing posts and being drawn in that way, it's more that I've been cultivating this environment for years and we've reached the tipping point where personalities attract personalities that attract more personalities. Of course you could argue that simply being openly male in a place like this is bound to attract beautiful ladies such as yourself, but I like to give myself more credit

>>64671356
You can gleam a lot from a website based on its busiest pages. Here's if anybody doubted it was a female majority website.
https://www.personality-database.com/top-profiles
>90% cute anime boys
>first 3d character is Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock Holmes
>BIllie Eilish
>Elsa from Frozen
lmao
>>
>>64671768
>I hope he isn't breaking too many underage zoomer girls hearts and bones.
why? they want it.
>>
>>64671887
I'm a seething incel that hates the thought of other people enjoying themselves in a way I don't approve of duh.
>>
bb why do u come up with these weird theories about Jayy? do u feel threatened by him bb
>>
File: 6s89r7ecwbi51.png (346 KB, 892x890)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
This is unironic fact, not debatable
>>
>>64671974
Accurate for me (INFP) although i start out with the intention of eating some now and saving the rest
>>
>>64671974
I would eat them, but at my home.
t. INTJ
>>
>>64671974
I fucking binge any snacks I buy in one session regardless of the amount, until I get sick or it's all gone.
INTP
>>
File: 1359583073978.png (269 KB, 480x355)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>64671974
Well, with a bag of sweets I would actually not eat very many. Maybe like a handful. Salty treats > Sweet treats
>>
>Dominant
>Inspiring
> Steady
>Conscientious

Which types does these categories best describe?
>>
>>64671768
well, happy circumstance then!

but yeah, unironically, you being here so consistently is probably a big piece of this general surviving so long, which gives people a chance to stick around.

it makes sense that we'd attract personalities though; it is a personality based topic.

>>64671974
accurate for me (istp)

>>64672124
why does it spell disc
maybe an ENTP? loose guess. im still horrible at mbti kek
>>
>>64672124
The ones I want to date
>>
>>64672124
>Dominant
Generally ExTx, except ENTPs who enjoy being degraded.
>Inspiring
Generally NF
>Steady
SJ
>Conscientious
TJ
>>
>>64672159
I think that overall anon wants a ExxJ type, maybe more on the ENxJ side.
>>
File: 1611111499019.jpg (38 KB, 640x640)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
ok, what retards voted for me? lemme bully you.
>>
>someone voted for me
Whoever it is gets lots of sweet cuddles from me. Thank you for the love, whoever you are. I didn't expect to actually get any votes.
>>64665402
I honestly don't know. I love my INTP bestie dearly but i still don't get what he sees in me.
>If he is your bestie, he probably sees something else in you, dont let yourself get all that down over it
Apparently so. It's funny. I see so much good in him and he doesn't understand why. But i guess it goes for me too. Something keeps him coming back. We just love each other without being able to explain why
>>64665744
>>if you had to write a story, what would it be about?
An INFP breaking bad somehow. No clue how that would happen though. I've always wanted to see an INFP actually just say fuck it and become a crime boss or some crazy shit. Especially if most in his little circle still thinks he's some wimpy goody two shoes, not knowing what he does on the down low. I dunno if it's even possible though.
>>what are some historical figures you look up to?
Yukio Mishima, Oswald Mosley, Huey Long, Robert E. Lee, Ulysses S. Grant, and Tsar Nicholas II. I post more than just Mosley at times but usually i just stick with Mosley for consistency
>>64666241
Hush, you're wonderful, Ano. Much love
>>64666653
Based!
>>64666867
I like whatever game i can zone out to while i listen to lofi, blues, jazz, or whatever i wanna watch on youtube, seems how i save alotta 1 hour videos to my watch later list.
I play minecraft and doom alot. And old call of duty zombies because i can just mindlessly grind that while i listen.
>>64666889
One day I'm gonna finish Fallout 2, damn it
>>64667119
I wish i had been there to be honest. I bet it was fucking crazy back then. I came here in 2019 though sadly. Maybe there will be another server on day and I'll just sneak in to see the shit flinging.
>>
>>64672288
Idk, who tf are you?
>>
>>64672371
...don't worry anon
if you don't know him, you didn't vote for him
>>
File: flat,128x128,075,t.u4.jpg (6 KB, 128x128)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
What are ENTJ girls like?
>>
>>64668116
I will print this and put it on the fridge.
This brought me joy.
I'm proud of you.

>>64668080
You can not prove this.

I woke up and found an unexpected extra $730 deposited in my account. All of this recent winning has me unsettled.... Something ominous lurks.
>>
>>64672465
I like the picture but why Se users took an arrow right in their eyes?
>>
>>64672465
I just noticed that ESxP's brain is empty.
Absolute 10/10
>>
>>64672506
I believe they represent the degree of Se in your function stack. The circled ones are Si. Larger = higher up, smaller = lower down.
>>
File: 1471954906724.jpg (101 KB, 500x496)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>64672506
The arrow is like Satan whispering in their ear. Except it not Satan, and it's their eyes.
>>
>>64672465
Se-groids are literally >implied
>>
>>64672588
But what are they >implying?
>>
>>64668080
threads like that make me want to take the abusepill instead of trying to be a decent dude
>>
>>64672465
I'm an ENFJ and I understand none of those pictures.
>>
>>64668237
i'm drunk please give me validation
>>
>>64672643
why

>>64672660
okie dokie
you're a god walking this earth. you are above normal people; never let this escape you. perceive yourself as better and you will be.
>>
>>64672652
Puzzle = Ti
Gears = Te
Heart = Fi
More hearts = Fe
Circle > = Si
>implying = Se
Lightbulb = Ni
???? = Ne
They have different size and order based on the type's function stack.
>>
>>64672660
I love and appreciate you <3
>>
>>64671974
As an ENFJ, I usually give them others while also eating some myself.

I coincidentally did that yesterday with a 30 pack of caramel-chocolate bars for my office coworkers.
>>
Hello, hello again. Daily reminder, around XNFJ never relax. Stay away from evil disguised as good, stay safe boys and gals. Till tomorrow
>>
>>64672684
because all the young women i've talked to are into abuse and all reward psychotic and violent dudes by having their children or giving them pussy. other dudes i've talked to who actually get laid a lot were usually pretty abusive. at this point it just seems like the most logical option. every single young woman i've met from here and elsewhere no matter if they are a virgin or not all fetishized abuse in some form
>>
Hello, my sweet and lovable cupcake FRIENDS!!! <3 (>^_^)><(^_^<) <3

I took the 16p test while drunk and got
74% introverted
85% intuitive
68% feeling
65% judging
83% turbulent
Not so different from my sober results, huh? ^o^

Final summary for my """drunksona""": INFJ-T!!! ^_^'
That's the same as my sobersona except more balanced! :3 How cool is ~that~? ^_^ Does that mean I am like more balanced and more ideal when drunk? :O

Yeah sorry... ;w;

But yeah, booze may be a way to nirvana~! Not encouraging anyone to drink their brains and liver out! "Discretion is advised," or whatever that phrase is! ^.^;;;

Yea she's telling that he's crazy for gambling with his life... :O

I thought this thread had 300+ replies at one point??? Or was that a dream~? QwQ

Hmmmmm... :3c The best part of buying this bottle of alcohol was that I got (>^_^)>[CARDED!!!]<(^_^<) *jumps cheerfully up and down* Isn't that wonderful~? :3 <3 B-b-but that's expected of a person whose age is cutedubs ... o-or is it......? :'O

OwO
UwU

>>64664728
I'm pretty sure I gave a perfect and fulfilling and emptying answer for that question in the previous thread! ^w^

>>64664841
Czechanon? *tentativeglomp* :3
I get it! You're an INTJ Pokemon larper? :3

>>64664857
*hugs you* My best friend! <3

>>64664916
Feeling bad for your ex! ;(

>>64665006
:O

>>64665042
Rude! ;w;

>>64665269
Did I larp as a Pokemon character/trainer? That's left as an exercise for the reader! ^w^
With all due respect and then some, ofc and obv! ^.^

>>64665272
I appreciate that! ^_^

Man, I have the hangover of the millennium once I wake up from this... QwQ

<3

To be continued...
>>
>>64672423
Positively dreamy ^___^
https://youtu.be/6Z9jmD3YtU4
>>
>>64672754
Based. But I think that some ENFJs could still be saved.
After all, dominant Fe is heavily shaped by other people's feelings.
>>
drunk turbz a cute, would overstim that Se if he were a she
>>
>>64672767
>drunk
What did you have?
Did you drink with some friends?
>>
>>64672769
Da fuq is a "power couple"
>>
File: 1584567730246.gif (1.95 MB, 600x338)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>64672684
>>64672697
thx anons, i'll drink to that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJqz8p2Kqo>>64672767
wtf turbie based and drunk as well?????
can relate, booze makes me feel somewhat alive
>>
File: 345345.png (292 KB, 435x478)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>64672761
damn dude, that sucks
i wish i could tell you i knew a ton of women who don't like that... but i don't know many women. i hope you're wrong.

>>64672777 (checked checked and checked)
>>
...continuation of >>64672767!

Remember, everyone, heaven is a place on Earth!!! <3

>>64665293
Hello! I am Drunk as well! Let's hug - through a time machine if nothing else brings optimal results! <3<3<3<3<3

>>64665334
Long hair? Great! ^_^

I feel I drank too much! :(

>>64665436
*hugs you and sends you plenty of positive energy*

>>64665468
>If turbie is female, she is the only respectable one since she kept quiet about it for so long even when asked, she tried to build her value as a person rather than as a gender, i can respect that
Praise turbie
<3<3<3<3<3<3

>>64665482
>definitely praise turbie though
Awww! (>^_^)><(^_^<)

>>64665502

>>64665509
Good for you! ^.^

>>64665552
What? :3

I feel I drank too much! Sorry! :(

Cont.?
>>
>>64672858
Trips confirm that ENFJ can still be good.
>>
>>64672844 checked...
does someone else wanna tell him before i go on a big rant?
>>
>>64672872
>I feel I drank too much! :(
Drink half a litre of water before going to bed.
Put a magnesium tablet in it if you have one for doing sprts etc.
>>
Don't die Turbie pls D:
>>
File: 1359203375756.png (151 KB, 2019x1978)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>64672872
You know what's perfect for that? Drunk cuddles.
>>
File: 1606002586051.jpg (58 KB, 535x796)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>64672761
my ESTP long-time online bro who i've known since i was like 12 has fucked like 200+ women and brought up a few months ago that he was fucking this goth chick and he got weirded out when she wanted him to choke her if that says anything about anything. i asked him if that type of shit was common and stuff like that daddy kink type shit and he said nah.

then again, they don't stick around for long and he doesn't seem that kinky and he has yet to settle down at 29 despite all the pussy he gets so who knows. the chicks i've met have been into that abuse type stuff too and found myself in some weird situations because of it or my lack of it. i think women here are just into that since this seems to be a pretty "dark" board if that makes sense.
>>
>>64672962
Unironically not true.
When you're so drunk your stomach starts to hurt (or you just drank too fast), all you wanna do is sit or lay there alone for a few minutes and wait until your belly has calmed down.
>>
File: 1571149604753.jpg (56 KB, 536x537)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
reminder to turbie: ginger is a good anti-emetic
i eat that shit while hungover and it works wonders
>>
File: 1353654531730.jpg (5 KB, 180x180)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>64672996
I get the chills when I drink too fast. So having someone to keep me warm is nice.
>>
... (>>64672872)

The world can't decide whether to spin or not... I've never felt anything like this! :O

>>64672935
Thanks for the tip! I don't have any Mg pills, tho! ;w;

>>64665563
Aww! <3

>>64665713
Bullying is never good! TwT

>>64665800
INFJ-T and I'm not sure what that is! ^.^

>>64665892
Einstein was cool! ^w^

>>64665952
Uhh... ^.^

>>64665980
Sissy should be an honorific! :3

>>64666088

My legs feel numb! :O

Cont. or goodnight? :3c
Why do I feel so weird? :O
>>
turbie just force yourself to throw up and drink some water and go to bed. that's what i do when i get too drunk. or if it's way too bad and i no longer feel my body and the room is spinning i'll sit up for a few hours with my face in the trash can "watching myself" and being my own parents to make sure i don't die in my sleep.
>>
>>64673032
>Sissy should be an honorific! :3
Are you usually this based
>>
>>64673032
Cont'd? From >>64673032!

I've had some more pure alcohol in the past, and it never had such an effect on me! :'O

I fear for the moment if I wake up from this! :(
Why do the more delicious drinks have to get more harmful? TwT

Warning! If you're faint-hearted, skip the following spoiler!
I just threw up! But I cleaned up after me, so no worries ... or less worries? :3c

>>64673051
But I'm only at 1% according to an online calculator! It shouldn't be this bad, should it? :(

>>64666119
Si ~is~ associated with sense of duty! So yeah! ^_^ <- Interior sensing at your service! ^_^

>>64666124
Isn't cheating subjective, tho? :3
And don't twist my words! >_<

>>64666144
Would be too mean! :(

>>64666152
>Christ, enough 4chan for life.
Y-you are abandoning me? Please don't! I have issues! QwQ

>>64666156
I don't understand! ;w;

>>64666216
(>^_^)>[EXACTLY]<(^_^<)
I'm glad someone sees Te as human, rather than as a cold monster! :3c

>>64666229
Doesn't have to be! ^_^

>>64666241
I missed you! *loving hug* <3 <3

>>64666360
Based! But embrace your femminess! You will need if in the future! :3

The floor of the hall of my parents feel extremely and surprisingly comfortable! They should make benches like this! ^_^;;;

Cont.
>>
GUYS TURBIE IS GONNA FUCKING DIE
>>
>>64667263
>>what age did you stop being normal
6 or so. My parents fought hard at that age and i remember some of their little fights. My mother was on drugs and after all the crazy shit she did around that time i never was able to really love her again. We drifted apart and eventually years later she cheated on my father and abandoned us all. I think after that first time i was on my way to become a bit of a clingy feely mess, looking to fill the hole my mother left. It just really showed itself for sure after she actually went and left years later. My early highschool years were fucking loony because of it. To this day I'm still fucked up, I'm quite sure. I pray to one day get therapy or whatever i need to truly move on
>>64667817
T-thank you. You're making me blush. I really do appreciate the vote, even if it's somewhat of a shitpost
>>64668270
Let's go jogging, bro
>>64668559
My belief in God, karma and such are sometimes the only thing keeping me going. I don't 100% follow any religion though. I just feel too uneducated to take up one. Every time i get a question answered ten more come up. It's a damn never ending rabbit hole, man
>>64672872
I wish i could take care of you. I guess i wouldn't be much of a help but I could surely be there for you, even if it's just to grab you something while you rest in bed. I'll tuck you in too, no worries.
>>64673369
threw up? Poor thing... You shouldn't drink like that again. Please be more careful in the future, and get some rest. Snuggle up, Turbs
>>
Cont'd from >>64673369!

<sarcasm> Great! </sarcasm>
I made everyone run away! <(;_;)>
I learned nothing from January, it seems! :'(

>>64673054
I wish I were~! ;w;
But I appreciate what you said! <3 *lovingly squeezes you and won't let you go~* :3

>>64666395
True! UwU

>>64666653
I got my first dose a couple of weeks ago! ^_^;

>>64666867
INFJ-T and I don't play! Sorry! QwQ

>>64666917
>current hobbies
What a classic! Reading! Going for walks! Internet! 4chan! MBTI! Psychology! Astronomy! Photography! (Some of these are in the "sort of" category!) ^_^;;;

>>64666981
Jingle? :O

Still continues?
>>
>>64673032
>>64673369
just keep on spin turbie, like and endless top and spin like an endless top
just keep on spinnin' turbrie
>>
>>64667263
>your type
xNTP
4th grade. was chad up until then. online people and vidya was more interesting to me and trauma feels started to register in my brain. apparently i was a giant bully in 1st-2nd grade too from recounts of classmates telling me things that sounded exactly like things i would have done.
>>
Still continues? From >>64673494!

I doubt my charging cable is long enough to draw power from the room the toilet is in... I have no idea why I feel I need to share this! :'O Oh well, I guess I will find some way to keep posting should I my phone run out of juice or something... 3c

>>64673496
H-how is this going to help my situation? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I-in other news, I have a fly to keep me company! (>^_^)><(^_^<)

>>64666996
"Reading is a noble hobby."
- My godmother
:)

>>64666997
Aren't vaccinations and soap just wonderful? :3

>>64667019
OwO

>>64667025
>Prey
2006 or 2017? Please don't ignore me! \(;w;)/

Cont.
>>
>>64673610
look turbie, if you don't want to puke tomorrow, take anti-emetics such as ginger
>>
Guess my type based off a list of things I enjoy in anime (and fiction in general).

>Series that are emotionally-charged in either direction, either extremely positive or extremely negative. I like supremely soothing and wholesome series like Tamayura, series like Sora no Method that are like a warm blanket and exude warmth from every inch, and series where everyone is excited and high on life like in Dog Days. I also like psychological torture porn like School Days or gorefests like Elfen Lied. I can enjoy series that are more in the middle for their own reasons, of course, but a more neutral-ish tone isn't exactly an inherent strength like more emotionally-charged tones are.

>Psychological exploration is always something that can get me to enjoy a series

>Emotionally damaged characters, especially if there's lengthy flashbacks showing what they were like beforehand.

>Heavy character development is also good, with positive character development (character becomes healthier, happier, and more stable) and negative development (the opposite) equally interesting

>I like very surreal settings. Fate/Extra is my favorite Fate anime thanks mostly to the fact that the scenery is so surreal and psychedelic, like the episodes taking place in the Alice in Wonderland setting.

>I love timeskips. Easiest way to make me love a story. Gundam AGE was hot garbage in many ways, but the series has some important redeeming qualities thanks to the simple fact that it spans close to 100 years.
>>
>>64673610
>2006 or 2017?
listen to the song I posted and find out. It'll hopefully calm you down too.

>>64673720
INFP
>>
Cont'd from >>64673610!

I wonder how Centaur is doing! <3
I hope he loves me as much as I love him! (>^_^)><(^_^<)

>>64667050
>>64667107
Hahahahahaha!!! ^_^
I found that oddly funny and cute at the same time! ^w^
The "piece of slime ^o^" part is my personal favorite! <3 :3
B-but no! I can't imagine being so heartbreaking, mean, offensive, or hurtful! ;w;
Sorry! :( :(
P-perhaps in that other timeline ...b-but would that really be me~? :'3c

>>64667119
My gender has never been confirmed! >_<
I've never been part of any D*sc*rd (except the one with the Turbie shrine for a short time)! >.<
And I have only been a regular in these threads since mid-November 2018, NOT 2017! >w< >o< ( though I've made some occasional random anonymous posts here since at least 2015, perhaps even earlier, but NOT as am identifiable person! ^.^ )

>>64667199
I'm afraid I don't understand! [sad noises of a breaking heart] :(

Cont.? Hopefully!
>>
>>64673726
You were able to read and reply in 30 seconds? Based speed reader
>>
>>64673737
kek
am i write or wrong
>>
I'm feeling so lonely! ;w;
Someone please give me a hug! <(;_;)>

Cont'd hopefully from >>64673731!

>>64673726
>listen to the song I posted and find out. It'll hopefully calm you down too.
2017? ^.^;
My ears / the part of my brain that takes care of audio processing really can't handle any more stimulation now, though, I'm afraid! ;w; But what I heard, though... I feel my sober self would lo~ve it! <3 :'O :3c

By the way, the Halifax song Anthem for Tonight, which was a part of the Prey 2006 soundtrack, is playing inside my head right now! It's a pretty cool song! ^_^;;; *blushes*

>>64667119
>>64667249
>>64667293
The rumor that I'm an attractive man with long hair is UNCONFIRMED! UwU OwO

>>64667263
>>your type
INFJ-T!!! ^_^'

>>what age did you stop being normal
Even the pregnancy was abnormal and had complications.
:(

I think those alcohol tolerance meter calculator thingies should have three genders: male, female, Turbie! The last one has by far the highest sensitivity~! *^w^*

>>
File: file.png (546 KB, 612x408)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
>>64673874
>Someone please give me a hug! <(;_;)>
How do I even give a hug over the internet?

Well whatever just pretend I gave you one just now I guess
>>
>>64673874
i'll give you a hug+urge you to drink a lot of water
>>
... (>>64673874)

Are these threads always so quiet around this time of the night? :(

>>64667293
I suppose true about D*sc*rds! <(^_^)>

>>64667303
W-what if the girl is flat by some metrics? ;w;
P-please don't bully~! :'(

>>64667332
I wish you loved me... :(

>>64667662
>an odd baby
(*not trying to be mean*)
As in "too easy"? :3

>>64667718
Amazing story! :O

>>64667903
>Turbie is not female. Turbie is not male. Turbie is entity of the universe. Nobody will ever know
This is the best definition of my gender anyone has ever given! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! (>^_^)><(^_^<)

>tfw no ginger

Continues...
>>
>>64672887
Go ahead, anon ofdw8skj
>>
>>64674001
Why do you refuse to say your gender? Do you genuinely think you're "non binary" or something?
>>
>>64672288
Uh oh, looks like someone else's voted for you.
Also chuck is at 6 votes now kek
>>
turbie pls
drink a lot of water
+
take an anti-emetic
>>
>>64674042
Turbie is a guy who "uses he/him pronouns" but too sweet and passive to tell the people calling him a girl to stop it. Also I don't think he minds the attention he gets from it
>>
...continues from >>64674001!

*still sitting cross-legged on the floor* UwU
I-I'll get the water soon! I promise! *^.^*

>>64673960
>>64673972
<3

>>64667924
INFJ-T!!! ^o^

>>64668116
Does that pic have a Rednex reference? Is Jayy righteous? Do INFJ-T cupcakes ever get stale? :3c

>>64668237
I feel I need to do this, so apologies for the inconvenience, but... *hugs you* Mmmmmmmmmhhh... <3

>>64668246
OwO

>>64668343
No, he used to use old black and white photos of sad clowns and other things... :Oc

>>64668840
Why not a femINFJ-T gf? A-asking for a friend's doggirl... :3c

>>64668886
>>64668887
Teo consecutive posts, one of which is a Fore!! Good job! b(^_^)d

>>64669321
>wtf I weigh 166 pounds now. Guess I'm not getting fatter after all. Down 11 pounds from April for reference. Back down to early 2019 levels
Good for you! ^_^7

>>64665468
>>64665482
>praise Turbie
Awwwww!!! <3<3

To be continued...
>>
>>64674167
no worries turbie, you're way cute, courtesy of alcohol
>>
>>64674167
>doggirl
uhhh turbie you trying to say you want to be someone's sex pet?
>>
>>64674236
>you want to be someone's sex pet?
hot.
>>
>>64674167
mmmmmm cute turbie
>>
File: file.jpg (28 KB, 279x299)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>64674167
>Why not a femINFJ-T gf? A-asking for a friend's doggirl... :3c
Hey, hold on, are you offering to be my girlfriend or something?
>>
turbie please drink a lot of water
i'm drunk as well and i'm doing the same
just chug a whole bottle of water before snoozing
trust me
>>
oh, turbie.. your owner needs to pull on that leash before you make a mess of yourself in this thread.
>>
>>64674426
I feel like turbie passed out
>>
...continuation of >>64674167!

Are these July nights brighter than they used to be...? I mean, it's a month from Sumner solstice already and it is kinda rather dark-bright (for the lack of a better word) outside...? :O

I think & feel nights were much darker in July in my childhood! QwQ
P-please tell me it's not me... TwT I'm so lonely! :(

By the way, I drank some water, but I don't know how much or how fast I am supposed to drink it! ;w;

>>64669556
Can you post an example...? :3c

>>64669589
>I gave Turbie a vote
Thanks! *hugs you* <3

>>64669626
I thought this was mostly a normie board...? :O

>>64669730
Two thousand and twelve was the last relatively good year of this board, honestly~! ^.^7

>>64669830
A magical-girl murder mystery? :3c

>>64670044
In an ideal society, all men should get able to day this without lying and without feeling shame! ^w^

>>64670386
>turbie is sweet and is really dedicated to these threads
>whether or not you really enjoy the content is irrelevant. i respect the time put in
Awwww, thank you~! :')

A-are the effects of alcohol wearing off~? Why am I so tired~? Should I drink more water? :3

>>
>>64674480
just drink a whole bunch of H2O and you'll be fine
>>
File: twinsies.jpg (43 KB, 563x402)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
goddamn Fire Punch had me crying like an INFP :'|
>>
>>64673744
I'm an INFJ!
What made you guess INFP?
>>
File: 6.jpg (53 KB, 680x916)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>64674670
>chapter 48 and 49
>>
... (>>64674480)

>>64674503
H-how likely is it that I vomit or wet myself if I do that? :'O

>>64670476
Poggers? OwO

>>64670537
>the game indirectly told me to stop exploring because it's a linear game.
What did the game say to you? :O

>>64670774
:'3c

>>64670786
>>64670798
Hello, fellow drunkposters! *hugs both of you* <3<3

>>64670866
I self-insert as receiving cuddles and being the little spoon (is that even the correct term in this context?) to a loving anon who cares & helps & protects me & helps clean me when I've drunk too much and tells me everything is gonna be alright ! :'3c

>>64670945
16p should actually be 32p, so I agree with you on that! ^.^7

>>64670993
>>nobody cares that I've accidentally dropped 11 pounds in 5 months despite the fact I'm a man
I dud say "good for you", but I'll say it again in other words: Congratulations, Centaur! (>^_^)><(^_^<)

>>64671215
What did you see? OwO

>>64671608
S-so it's like moot's "go outside and toss a ball" quote~? UwU

>>64671974
Pretty cool! ^.^

I still feel I'm not ready to stand up... I hope the liqueur didn't permanently nuke parts of my brain or anything... A-also, it's starting to get bright outside~! :'O

Cont.
>>
I miss my INFP crush so fucking much. He keeps disappearing when i really want to talk with him and it makes me feel like shit
>>
>>64674715
>What did the game say to you? :O
Don't remember it's been quite a while since I last played for the first time
>>
>>64674715
>What did you see? OwO
It was broken as fuck lmao, didn't get to screenshot it sadly
>>
>>64674733
An INFP crush sounds unusual. What do you like about him
>>
Quick! Give me tips to help date a infp girl and maintain the relationship. I'm intj btw so give me advice that I need. Please please please
>>
>eyepatch ISTP has more votes than rxy
>eyepatch ISTP is third overall
>turbie is first

finally some results i can get behind!
>>
>>64674772
appeal to her ego and talk up the uniqueness of your relationship. things that are uncommon are seen as gold to them, and if you can mix that with sickeningly-sweet, ooey-gooey love fests then you should have her on lock.

t. somebody who doesn't know what they're talking about
>>
>>64674802
there must be lots of undercover fem ENTP clowns around lusting after himeno eyepatch ISTP..
>>
>>64674826
I fucked up. We just had a massive fight because I gatekeeped her music taste like an autist and said she wasn't actually "into" music. And she got extremely upset. How do I remedy this, I find it really hard to lie.
>>
Cont'd from >>64674715!

I have some salty snacks (maybe a handful or so)! Should I leave them for hangover food for when/if I wake up~? :O

>>64672124
INFJ-T!!! ^_^;

D-did you know DISC is the name of another personality syretem? :3

>>64672423
Assertive or turbulent? ^w^

>>64672660
*validates you*
Plenty of positive vibes coming your way!
(>^_^)>~~~~~~<(^_^<)

>>64672754
B-but INFJ-Ts, though,... QwQ

BIG APOLOGIES TO MY /MBTI/ FRENS I COULD NOT RESPOND TO SOONER! ;w; ;w; ;w;
But! I am here now! ^_^'

>>64672795
Awwwwwww!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3
*hugsqueezes you affectionately* (>^_^)><(^_^<)

>>64672805
>What did you have?
A bottle of Disaronno! It's the most delicious alcoholic beverage I've ever had - especially from the strong ones! ^.^

>Did you drink with some friends?
I don't have any friends! :'O
( Except /mbti/, I guess, but I wasn't posting here while drinking, so no! :( )

>>64672846
>wtf turbie based and drunk as well?????
>can relate, booze makes me feel somewhat alive
Aww, l-let's drunkhuggg~! <(^_^)>

>>
... (>>64674922)

>>64672949
<3
I hope I won't! ^_^;

>>64672962
Aww! (>^_^)><(^_^<)

>>64672976

>>64672996
Y-yeah... ;w;

>>64673006
Thank you for the advice! ^.^
>tfw don't have any ginger though ;.;

>>64673021
I usually get the chills as well, but surprisingly not this time~! :'O

I also wish someone kept me warm~! <(;w;)>

>>64673470

I can actually stand! \(^.^)/

Cont.
>>
>>64674900
You can be kind and authentic at the same time. Best option is to apologize
>>
>>64674900
tell her you're sorry and you're an autist, but you hope she can forgive you even though you're an idiot. you just got so in your head about seeming cool and niche that you forgot you ACTUALLY care about how she feels, and that's the whole reason you were waxing Muh Special
>>
>>64671205
Can we still roll for your name? I'm rerolling for 'I have big titties'
>>
>>64674969
it's not dubs but it is fucking sixty nine so i think that counts for something
>>
File: 12.png (305 KB, 742x815)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
Hey INTJayy, you didn't happen to donate two Gold Digger beards to Uncle Dane, did you?
I know you 100% didn't but what a coincidence
>>
Cont'd from >>64674939!

>>64673479
>I wish i could take care of you. I guess i wouldn't be much of a help but I could surely be there for you, even if it's just to grab you something while you rest in bed. I'll tuck you in too, no worries.
>threw up? Poor thing... You shouldn't drink like that again. Please be more careful in the future, and get some rest. Snuggle up, Turbs
T-thank you so much! <3 ^_^
You're very kind! (>^_^)><(^_^<)

>>64673671
But I don't have any! :,(

>>64673720
INFP-T! ^.^

>>64674042
>>64674118
I don't really care what people think my gender is! Though I have to admit this new trend of almost everyone assuming I'm a female feels so soft and sweet... but it must be the variety - people seem to assume I'm a guy for some reason! :3

>>64674098
<3

>>64674183
D-does alcohol make me cuter than nornsl~? %3

>>64674236
>>64674276
OwO

>>64674278
Awwww! *hugs* Thank you! <3

>>64674325
Eeeehhhh...? :'O

>>64674426
>>64674461
>>64674467
Thanks, anons! I love you all so much! *^_^*

Continues...
>>
...continues from >>64675033!

>>64674467
I'm still standing! Literally! UwU

>>64674670
>>64674692
Fire Punch? :O

>>64674741
>>64674755
Oh... :'3

>>64674802
Nice!!! \(^_^)/

Looks like my popularity fell off with the effects of alcohol! ;w; I'm still feeling weak, but oh well... :'(

Goodnight! Or good morning! :'3
>>
File: file.gif (1.96 MB, 300x225)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>64674842
A little message to all of them
https://youtu.be/u3DeEH_3BDw?t=141
>>64674802
>more votes than fucking RXY
How the fuck did I get here...
>>
>>64675087
>How the fuck did I get here...
maybe you're the real leather daddy here. or maybe you're mysterious and masculine.
>>
>all the top crushes are Se/Ni Ti/Feusers
OH NO NON OOOOONONOO

Ne-groids and Te-groids on suicide watch how will they ever recover?
>>
File: Good Girl 41.gif (259 KB, 251x354)
259 KB
259 KB GIF
Gentlemen
>Type
>Favorite Anime
>Best Girl/Waifu
>Ass, Tits, or Personality
>Virgin Status
>>
>>64675206
>INTP
>Boku no Pico or Beastars
>Tomoko
>Personality
>Wizard
>>
>>64675206
istp
>fave anime
i dont think i have a favorite anime yet
>best girl
picrel
>ass tits or personality
on a woman? tits are the best because they're luxury. ass is, however, a necessity. personality is an unfortunate dealbreaker but is assessed third
>virgin status
ive been told it doesn't count so... incact?
>>
File: Good Girl 88.jpg (122 KB, 630x900)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>64675206
>INTP
>Clannad, the VN
>Kotomi
>Autism
>Still a Virgin
>>
>>64675222 (checkey-check-checked)
>>
File: file.png (98 KB, 469x402)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>64675206
>>Type
Istp
>>Favorite Anime
Don't know probably Cowboy Bebop
>>Best Girl/Waifu
I knew Himeno was the best girl the fucking moment I saw her
>>Ass, Tits, or Personality
Obviously the personality would be the best, not sure why that's a question. As for ass or tits, well ass kind of transfers over to hips and thighs, which makes it more important than one would think but I still prefer boobs
Do I care *that* much about either of them though? Not really
>>Virgin Status
No entp gf still a virgin
>>
>>64675236
>ive been told it doesn't count so... incact?
What did she mean by this 18%bros?
>>
>>64675305
circumstances weren't exactly pleasant if you catch my drift. i don't want to really make a big deal out of it since that's not the thread topic and if i get (you)s, i want them from making witty banter or thought provoking questions, not obligatory sympathy.

i dont mind if people do count it as virginity lost, i did for a long time. i dont particularly care about the semantics
>>
File: YT.jpg (30 KB, 486x720)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>64675206
>yype
isfp
>anime
hunterxhunter i guess, don't watch many animes
>waifu
i don't know enough lmao
>ass, tits, personality
a normal amount of all of them
>virgin
am
>>
File: 1626999778996.jpg (142 KB, 567x794)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>64675206
>Type
INTP
>Favorite Anime
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, specifically part 5.
>Best Girl/Waifu
Narancia is my unironic husbando. I hate how people meme that he "looks like a girl" but will proudly declare him best girl.
All are great, but personality was what made me fall for husbando.
>Virgin Status
Mine or his?
>>
File: 1604429539301.png (1.01 MB, 2048x2034)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>64675206
>Type
xNTP
>Favorite Anime
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.
>Best Girl/Waifu
i dunno. i don't have any.
personality > ass > tits
this changes on nofap.
>Virgin Status
virgin i guess. have held hands technically and almost kissed once.
>>
>>64675206
>Type
INFP
>Favorite Anime
Eureka Seven
>Best Girl/Waifu
Reze
My favorite number is three ;) personality, obviously. T&A is all about shape and the girl herself, so it's not a bigger = better thing with me.
>Virgin Status
very much intact
>>
>>64675159
Ya fuggin know it
>>64675206
>Type
INFJ
>Favorite Anime
Honestly no idea but I've been enjoying To Your Eternity a lot so far. AOT was good and the spider isekai has a special place in my heart even with its shit tier animation. Liked erased because I could self insert as the MC and other reasons too. Oh and Parasyte was amazing
>Best Girl/Waifu
Echidna from ReZero makes pp hard
Personality >>> Face > Ass > Tits
>Virgin Status
In tact by choice. These hoes ain't loyal, as they say
>>64675305
>What did she mean by this 18%bros?
Someone enlighten me on the 18% meme
Anyway I remember her talking about it. The dude initiated without consent and she didn't stop him at any point so he just used her while she laid there. That's what came to mind at least, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
>>64675349
That's a good attitude to have :)
>>
File: file.png (7 KB, 851x128)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>64675533
>>What did she mean by this 18%bros?
>Someone enlighten me on the 18% meme
This is what I meant
>>
>>64675533 (checked)
...i was also really bad about answering any single question i was asked without filtering anything back in the day. which is why this is public knowledge, whoops! working on that!

>>64675548
kek
>>
>>64675206
>INTJ
>Monogatari
>Yakumo Tsukamoto
>Personality
>sex hadder.
>>
>>64675269 (nice)
thanks for checking me anon, shame it was wasted on worthless me
>>
my dick is 7.35 inches long, what's my type?
>>
>>64675715
xNTP because it's been proven in these threads that xNTPs tend to have big, musky cocks.
>>
File: himeno35.jpg (588 KB, 3000x3000)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>64675533
>Anyway I remember her talking about it. The dude initiated without consent and she didn't stop him at any point so he just used her while she laid there. That's what came to mind at least, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Well this is the first I hear of this. I don't rly know what to feel now
Someone make a good prompt to get my mind off of caring about internet strangers from mongolian basket weaving forums please
>>
>>64675839
yeah i don't bring it up. doesn't make for good conversation.

in the vein of that robin hood story, here's another i found related. post your rankings and reasons.

https://wwwp.oakland.edu/Assets/upload/docs/Instructor-Handbook/The-Alligator-River-Story.pdf
>>
>>64676153
>abi
behavior:
responsibility:

>greg
behavior:
responsibility:

>ivan
behavior:
responsibility:

>sinbad
behavior:
responsibility:

>slug
behavior:
responsibility:

(template for lazy anons)
>>
>>64676153
>abi
behavior: 1
responsibility: 1
there was no real need for her to cross the river immediately, she initiated EVERYTHING other than slug BTFO of greg, and she was super vindictive when greg didnt approve. worst person here imo

>greg
behavior: 4
responsibility: 4
unlike the robin hood scenario, she wasn't saving greg from anything, she wanted to gain his company; he didn't ask for this, so his anger is much more understandable. he definitely didn't deserve to get stomped by slug

>ivan
behavior: 5
responsibility: 5
dude minded his business, and seeing how neurotic abigail is, that was a good call. ivan did nothing wrong

>sinbad
behavior: 3
responsibility: 2
a coomer prick, sure, but he didn't force her to. only sin is being a stinky retard.

>slug
behavior: 2
responsibility: 3
dude shows up, simps, and beats the hell out of a guy for no reason other than to get his dick wet.
weak shit, but showed up pretty late, so he's not that responsible.
>>
>>64676153
>abi
behavior: 2
responsibility: 1
i get where she was coming from, but she put it all on herself. there was no real need to cross the river, and they could have found a different way of doing it. she gave up way too soon and should not have gone to bed with sinbad regardless of the situation, as no one should just give in to assholes (even if she is one herself, she's a bitch for laughing at the man she once "loved" getting beat up

>greg
behavior: 3
responsibility: 3
understandable why he got mad at her, but i just hate people who just go all out without trying to see the other's point of view. he did nothing extremely wrong, but he should not have just dumped abi, especially if he did love her

>ivan
behavior: 5
responsibility: 5
useless character who just didn't want to do a favor to a friend. who cares about his reasons, no one should have to help a friend everytime.

>sinbad
behavior: 1
responsibility: 2
i hate coomers, especially those who try to take advantage of people having no other way to do things. fuck him and his boat

>slug
behavior: 4
responsibility: 4
just someone who tried to show that no one will mess with his friends and get away with it. sure, there was no need to beat the dude up, but i respect why he did so
>>
>>64667263
>ENFJ - A
>12 / never

internet intreset zoomers, but i became well aware of the horrible lives you people live and worked to not become that. considering i am not scared of talking to people and im confident so i made freinds easily. i come here bc i enjoy reading and am bored

also ask a confident ENFJ anything
yeah im a guy you hrrny fucks jfc
>>
>>64665744
>ENTJ
>The world I wish to create
>Hitler, Napoleon, Diocletian
>>
>Your Type
>Design the best possible trail mix
>>
>>64665744
>INTP
>Struggles of a 12th century civilisation being uplifted into the galactic community
>Adolf Hitler, Sir Oswald Mosley, Marvin Heemeyer
>>
>>64675732
can confirm, statistically and anecdotally proven
>>
>>64665744
>type
ENTP
>story
a nonfiction piece about me doing your mom
>figures
George Patton, Mussolini, insert Roman emperor (there are a lot of cool ones)
>>
>>64675206
>Type
INTP
>Favorite Anime
Cowboy Bebop will forever hold an unreasonably firm place in my heart.
>Best Girl/Waifu
Never really formed a waifu obsession.
Personality and then ass>tits or tits>ass depends entirely on the frame.
>Virgin Status
Long gone.
>>
>a Te-groid joins the top 3 as a contender
i feel like i'm watching a horse race.
>>
>>64676824
>Your Type
INTP
>Design the best possible trail mix
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup roasted edamame
1/4 cup almonds
1/4 cup pistachios
1/2 dried fruit of choice
4 tablespoons peanut butter
2 table spoons chocolate chips
Into a food processor until shit is close to being a fine dust.
Then add water or almond milk until you achieve a decent formable consistency.
From here you have 2 choices. Bake it on low at 150F until you have a solid bar/brick you can tear chunks off of OR add more liquid bit by but until you have a thick ass paste you can pop into a zip lock bag and occasionally slurp at from an open corner at the top of the bag while hiking.
Personally, I like pasting it because I'm using doing something physical and having that extra bit of moisture in it helps it go down easier whereas if I'm seriously sweating the bar form is almost like choking down dry oats unless I swig water when I'm getting dry mouth from working.
>disclaimer
Do not snack on this unless you're actually doing something physical that needs the fuel.
>>
>>64677777
Who won the mega lotto pents?
>>
>>64675206
>Type
INFP
>Favorite Anime
Steins;Gate off the top of my head.
>Best Girl/Waifu
Shinobu a best
Personality, titties then ass.
>Virgin Status
Approaching wizard status.
>>
I wrote to you so many times to embrace yourself in full, to not wait for the next life and do it in this one. And I'm soooo uplifted that you did. You believed! My sunshine, I wish you'll hear the star calling through you and will actively make the life better for others in the same situation as you are. You don't have to be so lonely!

Your friendly anonymous ENFP
>>
>>64677889
uh is this for someone in specific?
>>
>>64677910
Yes, it is for someone special
>>
>>64677889
Save it for the letter thread schizo
>>
>>64674769
He's a super sweet lone hermit. Around 30. He has a heart of gold, is very passionate about his beliefs (even though i don't agree with many of his political beliefs), is basically always putting others first, and he's a bit of a lonely mess, which shouldn't be attractive to me but i can't help it. My only criticism is that he never talks first and often disappears when I'm trying to talk with him. Otherwise i love him
>>
>>64677944
how are they going to know if you don't say who it's for?
>>
File: 1626850563077.png (343 KB, 1433x1634)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>64675206
>Type
INTJ
>Favorite Anime
Berserk
>Best Girl/Waifu
Don't have
Personality first, although my gf has G-cups and a big ass, both of which I enjoy immensely
>Virgin Status
Not
>>
>>64677980
They know it's meant for them. Even if their head is hurting a bit they know it.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=C2U-lL_qdTI
>>
File: sammy.png (417 KB, 604x675)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>64677889
>>64677944
>>64678152
huh. i'm curious if it's you?
>>
>>64678227
It's not. It's for someone else.
>>
>>64678300
Is it somebody with a name? Do they have a beard? Are we playing 20 questions?
>>
>>64678364
Yes. Probably not. If you wish so.
>>
I hope Hatsune Miku shows up at the Olympics opening ceremony today.
>Still only got one vote in the poll despite having the advantage of being second on the list and therefore stealing the multivotes that don't include turbie
Oh... Do you lovely ladies not realize that I have a beautiful little penis? Not even turbie has one of those.

>>64678364
Guys guys, it's obviously for me!

>>64676153
Wtf who writes these stories and why are they all about a woman prostituting herself out to achieve something?
>>
ur welcome for the vote bb u know i love those luscious locks
>>
>>64678579
Who are you replying to? I must know
>>
replying to my centaur bb above, i'm his only vote and i wear it loud and proud

our larp love will never die
>>
>>64674480
Well according to time and date .com it's not technically night time until the 25th of July because the sun doesn't fully set in Europe around the Solstice. Maybe as a kid you spent more time inside with the lights on so it looked darker out there by comparison

>>64678579
You said it was an accident though. If you knew you only had one vote you would have chosen chuckie cheese because she has a boys name.
>>
no i voted for both, but centaur comes before chuck in the poll and i guess it only counts the first check you click

i would have voted u if i knew there was only 1 vote bb and i'm glad it counted but sad chuck got cucked
>>
>>64678622
>>64674480
Forgot link https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/poland/warsaw
>>
Makes me wonder how many of turbies votes are legit. I'm sure there was lots of softies out there that included tubbie as a runner up but because she's at the top she gets all the glory
>>
File: 1724047.main_image.jpg (69 KB, 620x761)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>64675206
>>Type
INFP
>>Favorite Anime
Akira? I don't watch anime much really. Most of them seem too over the top/cartoonish for me
>>Best Girl/Waifu
Of Akira? Shit i don't know any one's I'd say was a waifu for sure. I don't really have an anime waifu at all
Soul
>>Virgin Status
Virgin of course
>>64676824
M&M's, lots of different dried fruits, cashews, almonds, peanuts (maybe i can do honey roasted but i wouldn't m&ms then.), shit like that. I don't think I've ever went and made a trail mix before.
>>64677889
That is so sweet, anon. Perhaps i should leave anonymous messages for people i love here too. Its officially been one whole year since i met my best friend. I'm actually so happy about it, but he's not around right now. I miss him so much and wish i could get him a wonderful gift. I wonder what i could give that would really make him smile
>>64678016
>although my gf has G-cups and a big ass, both of which I enjoy immensely
Ho boy, man, you got yourself a keeper for sure.
>>
>>64678638
It's not the first check you click btw it's the highest on the list, I tested it by clicking rxy and chuck before sophieanon and it still just counted my vote for soph
>>
how did jayy get that many votes?
>>
He's abusive to his harem of underage zoomer gfs and that makes their pussies tingle
>>
>>64678778
From testing you can vote multiple times if you do it right fairly easy.
>>
>>64678662
I hope everyone finds the courage to profess their love for this reason ^___^

https://youtu.be/dovqXj4So_I
>>
>>64678790
yeah i just noticed i could. voting rxy again now. rxy i want to jam your jimmies.
>>
Oh come on guys I thought we were keeping it fair as possible
>>
>>64678805
all is fair in love and war. this is both.
>>
my one and only vote is for Rxy <3
>>
This general has basically everything people hate about generals mixed into one, incredible.
>>
yeah it's gotten pretty fucking gay recently tbqh
>>
>>64678872
You're right.
Te vs Ti/NT vs NF wars are back on. Go.
>>
>>64678896
That's also one of the worst things about generals.
>>
next general should just return back to normal. simps came out in full force unfortunately which is none of the fems fault, it's just unavoidable
>>
quite lacking in mbti talk recently actually
>>
>>64678908
It's always the foids fault. If they wanted to really avoid this, they simply didn't have to make "i'm a girl btw" posts.
But they don't want to avoid this, naive anon.
>>
File: 94059432039432.png (480 KB, 500x500)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>64675206
>>Type
INTx
>>Favorite Anime
Serial experiments lain
>>Best Girl/Waifu
Not telling you that.
personality.
>>Virgin Status
virgin
>>
no people are just making it into a thing since turbie is now speculated to be a fem and the thread is crush themed. it was never a problem months ago but it feels like summerfags or something and people just keep talking about girls and it's spiraling out of control

i'll do some behind the scenes work
>>
>>64678919
I used to pump the pedal with shit but I've been too out of it lately with pain issues.
>>
Hey I said it shouldn't be a general from day 1. Might as well enjoy the attention I'm getting while it lasts though

I'm a man btw, a lonely virgin one at that.
>>
>>64678971
ye me too but after being here for years i've kind of seen it all relating to mbti so been just socializing more than talk about mbti the past year which isn't very cool. hope your pain gets better
>>
>>64678919
Lel I said this like hours ago and it doesnt seem to have gotten any better yet >>64670310
Today's thread was kind of meh but I feel like I contributed to the off-topic nature and shittiness of it somehow. Maybe it's because of the avatarfagging
>>
>>64679131
By contributed I mean made it worse, just to clarify
>>
File: 1600025212373.png (108 KB, 396x385)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>64679141
>>64679131
same, but this thread was just weird with the topic although interesting. next thread should be back on topic and focused on mbti with thread question imo. just has to be cultivated better which can be done

457 posters, 71 ips in this thread kek
>>
Anyone else INFP but due to autism you have such strong Ti?

INFP hetero male here stuck in the dating phase (im not really chad, since i can only attract women that i barely am attracted to, but due to the fear of being alone, it makes me feel secure with dating them). Its almost like I want to see the good in every person, even those that wronged me, even those im not 100% sexually attracted to. But still love them, because i like them as a person. Or because I want to understand how their perception of me worked. I want people to like and respect me, but I dont care if they dont respect my boundaries, i dont care if they hurt me, i dont care if they make fun of me, because I understand thats their way of showing love, and they might do it in a way that is just how their personality works. Not everyone can show love in the same way. But as long as they genuinely like me (like a hot yandere girl who bullys me (estj girl in the past) but still desires me and makes me feel like a chad) then I will automatically forgive her, as long as she's nice/apologetic in making me feel bad. Its like, i dont care if my body was uncomfortable around her, maybe i didnt 100% trust her, but i still wanted her around me and dont want to push her away. I understand thats just how her brain works, and i dont want to make her think i dont like her. I understand extraverts can get into my personal space. (ESTP girl)Sometimes even an introvert will think that i dont want them, but that is completely untrue. I just give off the wrong vibe to so many people perhaps. But she (a long with a lot of dates are bothered and thinks Im not attracted to them, due to many miscommunications in the past. (I even hinted to an INFJ girl to leave, which is untrue). But, now im blocked or unmatched and have no way to explain my stupid self.
>>
>>64664841
I love you anon
I always love hearing your answers

You sound like my old WoW guild, anytime you talk and shit
>>
>>64679281
>Anyone else INFP but due to autism you have such strong Ti?
This is basically Tim Burton.

That being said, Ti is only associated with autism, it's not indicative.
>>
>>64679360
I'd say you can get something similar to autism due to inferior Fe, not really Ti itself.
But also, MBTI doesn't include autism and INFP is using Fi, not Ti.
>>
>>64679532
>MBTI doesn't include autism
Maybe not, but since autism is a neurological developmental disorder, I believe there might be some causation.

>INFP is using Fi, not Ti.
I believe we use all eight functions to some degree.
>>
>INTP
>25
>Obese for the majority of my life
>Loose skin
>Socially awkward
>Lazy
>KHHV
>Never had a job
>No career prospects
How fucked am I?
>>
>>64680092
As someone that was in your shoes not very assuming you aren't braindead. Start forming productive habits. Mild lifting routines, just getting up and going for walks, waking up in the morning at an exact time every day, hunkering down and studying and doing important stuff first then using remaining time for recreational stuff, start hunting basic bitch labor jobs(I genuinely recommend 10 hour shifts having a 3rd day for weekends really makes it feel like an actual break from work and you really don't notice the extra 2 hours) plenty of places need assemblers I recommend fitness equipment places they always have jobs that require some amount of in-depth handiwork rather than just plop in the same 7 screws over and over, adopt a better diet if you haven't you'll feel like shit while you get out of caffeine and sugar addiction and your body adjusts to normative nutrient intake but long term you feel amazing once you come out the other end.
Just basic and generic life advice that you STICK TO LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. No backing up, no slipping up, no cheat days. Cold turkey shit like caffeine and sugar as easing out is the best way to keep finding ways to prolong that shit. If you can't seem to make doing the important shit FIRST and your recreational stuff like gaming or shitposting after you cold turkey gaming and shitposting till you form consistent productive habits around actually important shit then worry about slowly leaking gaming and shitposting back into your life. Shit like exercise and not waiting to do shit, even unimportant shit, is how you'll eliminate the laziness.
>>
>>64680168
It'll suck, I know I've done this exact thing myself, but eventually once you figure out your life situation and become stable you can leak back in all your old habits. You can even back up a bit on some of the more egregious shit once you actually instill the disciplines you adopted them for. Ex: I used to do a very serious workout routine both for weight loss and for instilling that aspect into my life. About 2-4 hours a day total. I actually went a bit overboard because I enjoyed it and it was a wonderful way to relieve stress that was building up from such a drastic turn in me life. Nothing wrong with it outside that being how I used most of my freetime. I've since cut back to about 1-2 hours total most days and that's just a 30 minute running routine on a treadmill twice a day morning/evening and then about an hour combined of just getting up every so often and doing some stretches or doing basic dumbbell workouts here and there when I can to keep fat off and maintain some healthy mass though every so often I still dive into serious routine time if I feel like I need the stress relief or want to bulk up a bit. You'd be surprised how effective doing stuff like just walking outside for a few minutes while the sun is out every hour or 2 and just doing curls in your chair while you wait for a game lobby or something to load up on your computer can be when you fit a handful of those in a day.
I even managed to bring back shitposting and gaming into my life because I now just autopilot prioritizing the important stuff first as a natural course of action and because I do it as it occurs it never piles up on me anymore so now i have freetime that's genuine freetime and not just time where I'm procrastinating important stuff so I can do whatever I want with that time without worry.
>>
>>64680168
>>64680220
Thank you for the advice. Strangely, I am motivated after reading this which is unusual for me.
>>
File: When it's ok.png (174 KB, 450x402)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
Aaand just like that my vacation started
Well, my parents' vacation really, but having the house all for myself and my very quiet and introverted brother who's out most of the day anyway is enough of a vacation for me
How's it going /mbti/? did Turbie live?
>>
>>64680343
No problem, anon. Just focus on the end goal and don't get caught up on the random bunk trying to weigh you down.
>>
Turbie-Wurbie's Hangover Meal! ^o^
(Yes, the emoticon is part of the name~!)

For one person :3

2 tomatoes
1.5 slices of cheese (something like edam/maasdam/gouda, though I imagine cheddar would be even better)
5 meatballs or falafel balls or similar ^_^'

Cut one tomato into very small bits in a deep plate so the juice won't go into waste~! ^w^'
Add the meatballs/falafel! :O
T-take the half cheese slice and tear it into small shreds that are spread evenly over the meal! ^o^
C-cut the other tomato into extremely small pieces, like you did with the first one, a-and add it to the meal~ (use another deep plate here and pour the tomato pieces on top of the cheese bits and the other tomato)! ^.^
Tear the whole cheese slice and spread the shreds like you did with the half slice~! :3c
Put the other deep plate on top of the meal, and microwave the result for 3 minutes! \(^_^)/ Once done, the tomato/cheese mix should look like a beautiful mosaic of red and yellow! *^_^*

Enjoy with lemon-flavored green tea~! ^.^

Protip! OwO Use a spoon to eat the juice! UwU

:3

>>64675081
>tfw last posts were just a monolog :(

>>64675159

>>64675206
>>Type
INFJ-T!!! ^_^;

>>Favorite Anime
I don't have one! TwT

>>Best Girl/Waifu
According to waifu general, the relationship is symmetric! If that's true, I have multiple anonymous waifus or husbandos! :3c I can't pick a favorite, though! >.<

Personality! ^_^'

>>Virgin Status
200 percent virgin! I've never been involved in any of the *job stuff, nor have I had s*x even online~! *^.^*;;;

>>64676668
>ask a confident ENFJ anything
Were you always an ENFJ-A? :O

>>64676824
>>Your Type
INFJ-T!!! *^w^*

>>Design the best possible trail mix
60 percent dried fruits (bananas, grapes, papayas) and berries (blueberries, cranberries), 40 percent nuts (cashews, peanuts, pistachios, walnuts) and almonds! \(^o^)/
I've never actually designed a trail mix before! :3c

To be continued...
>>
...continuation of >>64680871!

Am I the only person who does not get aggressive when drunk, no matter how much alcohol I've had? :O

>>64677754
UwU I'd love to eat that kind of mix! :3c

>>64678622
>>64678642
>Well according to time and date .com it's not technically night time until the 25th of July because the sun doesn't fully set in Europe around the Solstice.
OwO
I have a vivid memory of the summer I was 10 years old: one night in early July I woke up shortly after 2 a.m. and it was dark outside! The street light near my window was on! :O

>Maybe as a kid you spent more time inside with the lights on so it looked darker out there by comparison
From what I remember, I actually spent a lot of time outside in the summer (probably less than other kids but still). :3c
The lights weren't usually on; the home I spent most of my childhood in had plenty of windows, some of which were pretty big! ^_^;

>>64678662
OwO

>>64678805
>>64678813
:'Oc

>>64678869
>>64678872
QwQ

>>64678896
B-but that's impossible! :O UwU

>>64678905
This! ^.^;
(>^_^)>[NO_MORE_WARS!]<(^_^<)

>>64678969
What is the "behind the scenes work"? :3c

>>64679680
>Maybe not, but since autism is a neurological developmental disorder, I believe there might be some causation.
Good point! ^_^

>>64680092
You're probably fine if you have secured a lifelong income from NEETbux or similar~! ^.^7

>>64680449
Good for you! ^o^
And yes, I'm alive albeit feeling a bit weak! Thanks for your concern! UwU
>>
>>64679680
>Maybe not, but since autism is a neurological developmental disorder, I believe there might be some causation.
Sure. But really, it has nothing to do with Jung, MBTI or any other theory related to it.

>I believe we use all eight functions to some degree.
Well yes but actually no.
I believe it would be more correct to say that you can emulate using a function in opposite way you usually do it, but that's forcing it to work against your preference.
>>
>>64680871
Acidic ingredients and dairies are exceptionally poor things to ingest following a bender, turbie. Carbs, proteins, eggs, bacon, meat, water water water. Etc. Fish to. Think hefty going to work all day in the fields style food any any form of zinc you can get in you.
>>
>>64677950
It's for a specific person in this thread.
>>
Good afternoon, /mbti/! ^o^

And thanks for the anons who told me to drink a lot of water! <3 I probably wouldn't have recovered without you~! (>^_^)><(^_^<)

>>64681168
>I believe it would be more correct to say that you can emulate using a function in opposite way you usually do it, but that's forcing it to work against your preference.
Really? :O

>>64681414
I actually got inspiration from a recipe for tomato soup which was said to kill hangover! *^.^*

And yes, there's meat in Turbie-Wurbie's Hangover Meal! ^o^ (unless you choose the vegetarian option)! :3 And water too (mostly in the form of tomato juice)! ^_^'

>>64681477
I guess that's not me! ;w;
>>
>>64681989
Tomatoes are good sources of sodium, potassium, and electrolytes so tomato soup would seem ideal but acidic ingredients after hangovers and during drinking upset the stomach and intestinal lining much more than they normally would. Means you absorb less of whatever you're intaking whether that's the soup or other nutrients alongside it. Other vegetables are good though and tomato juice or V8 in smallish quantities won't hurt so long as it's like a small glass with your gigantic english breakfast and lots of water.
>>
Who the fuck is Fugokin
Who the fuck is Chuck
Who the fuck is Mosleyanon
Who the fuck is Sophie
Who the fuck is AB
Who the fuck is Lich
Who the fuck is Kris Master Race
>>
>>64682311
>Who the fuck is Fugokin
A cute femINTP
>Who the fuck is Chuck
Former owner of Sneed's
>Who the fuck is Mosleyanon
An INFP anon who avatarfags with pictures of Oswald Mosley
>Who the fuck is Sophie
An old namefag who stopped posting here before i came to this thread, so i don't really know much about him other than despite his memename he's male
>Who the fuck is AB
>Who the fuck is Lich
>Who the fuck is Kris Master Race
I have no idea myself
>>
>opening ceremony sucked
>still only one vote
Terrible

>>64681085
I just become more neurotic when I'm drunk. I've heard it affects everyone differently. I'm mot only drunk but red wine drunk right now if it helps.
>>
>>64682044
>Tomatoes are good sources of sodium, potassium, and electrolytes so tomato soup would seem ideal
Yes! UwU

>Other vegetables are good though
That's good to know! ^_^
I already read that banana and cucumber are great! ^_^'

>V8
OwO What's this...?

>>64682311
>>64682376
AB is an INFJ-T who now posts anonymously! ^.^
Lich makes bizarre (b)log posts and loves me and Chuck! ^w^
Kris Master Race is an INFJ who occasionally posts here but was more active 2 years ago! Some of his past names are "INTJ master race" and "INFJ loses race"! ^_^;

Here are some other regulars not in the poll:
>Mr. Bump (ISFJ-T)
>INTP Good Girl poster
>INFJ who wants to make a game that's loosely based on MBTI
>INTJ(-A?) who posts anime girls and loves to hug people (retired?)
>ENTP(-T) who writes walls of text
>INFJ who posts that pink character from My Hero Academy (retired)
>Sayakaposter (ISFJ-T) (retired)
>Hifumi anon (INTP-X) (retired)
I probably forgot someone! Sorry! ;w;
>>
>>64682491
*loser race

>>64682436
Interesting! And yeah! Alcohol affects some people differently! ^_^

>>64682436
>>64681085
Here's an article discussing an interesting study: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/12/111219135215.htm ! :Oc

Apparently people who live in the present and cannot or do not think about the future or the consequences of their actions are more likely to be aggressive when drunk than others! :O

Does this mean ESXP-X Chads and Stacies tend to be violent drinkers while INXJ-Xs stay calm~? :3
>>
File: 61+hWhoJ-jL._SL1024_.jpg (114 KB, 532x1024)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>64682491
>V8
It's vegetable juice with a tomato juice base. It is exceptionally good at easing hangovers if you drink a can first thing then one a good bit later as it jump starts the recovery process the best way possible and then keeps it going later at the cost of the first one probably giving you some heartburn at first. It's also just a fairly healthy drink to have once or twice a day for the vegetable starved.
>>
>>64678566
that's a really good question, i dont know why these "moral ranking" stories are all about cucking some poor dude "for a good cause" and then him overreacting
>>
>>64681989
> I guess that's not me! ;w;
Narrator: it was them.
>>
>>64682689
I read this in the arrested development guy's voice
>>
>>64682666
Because it's an exceptionally divisive setup with many different possible takes. It also does a wonderful job of revealing individuals morals and views relatively quickly and clearly.
Ex: you gave a very clear look into how you view such things right there in that post you made. Not saying it's bad or good just saying it's a solid example of the story doing what it was supposed to do.
>>
>>64682709
Time to embrace your inner arrested development guy!
>>
>infp
>going through some anhedonia
>met up with a guy
>got in his car to go into woods and have sex
>felt nothing during or after
how do i start feeling again
>>
>>64682946
>Fi dom
>how do i start feeling again
If only I knew, anon, if only I knew.
You should probably look into new creative ways to express yourself and your ideas.
t. ISTP
>>
>>64682491
>>64682535
>>64682311
>>64682376
>regulars
I forgot about these (colon) three:
>INFPuwu
>OG ENFP (goes nowadays by "wordcrimes" or something?)
>Some ENFP
:3c

>>64682436
>become more neurotic when I'm drunk
Have you ever taken 16p or Big 5 when drunk and compared the results to what you got when sober~? OwO

>I'm mot only drunk but red wine drunk right now if it helps.
Does red wine affect differently from, say, white wine, beer, or vodka? :O

>>64682535
I think turbies might be better at staying calm when drunk because their control of Se is supposedly weaker and their ability to live in the moment is arguably worse than INXJ-As'! *^_^*

>>64682640
Thanks for the information! UwU
Do you get all the vegetables you need in one day from two cans? :Oc

>>64682689
But the letter doesn't look like it was meant for me~! QwQ
Or does it....? :O

Only 11-12 posts to go~! We can do this! ~*\(^o^)/*~ *shakes pom-poms*
>>
>>64682808
I just think its kind of cuck fetishy is all. Could there at least be female characters that aren't having sex with a third party so they can be with a man? I mean it's not exactly feminist is it?

>>64682535
Do you know where we can find the mentioned Consideration of Future Consequences scale? I assume it correlates with conscientiousness and openness so you'd be right about it being SPs in general that lack it probably

>>64682640
I brought a carton the other week, it was refreshing but it was basically just tomato soup sold as a drink.
>>
>>64683353
Apparently it's been deboonked but red wine is meant to be an aphrodisiac as well as an alcoholic beverage. Unfortunately I've sobered up a bit now but I'' have another glass and try taking the 16 p test again just for you
>>
>>64683353
INFPuwu is an unironic femme fatale
>>
>>64683355
It's now about fetishism or feminism or being cucky. It's about the scenario itself being DESIGNED to be uncomfortable as hell for both genders via several common moral sets and views and in doing so actively forces whatever dialogue that occurs on it to be innately revealing of the individuals personal moral set and outlook.
Ex: you will inevitably get 2 women with one saying the girl was brave for making the sacrifice and the lover a douche for not recognizing it and then another that says the girl was an idiot for whoring herself and the guy dodged a bullet via not taking a girl who showed herself willing to whore for what she wants.
You will also eventually get 2 men that will have the same dichotomy.
The direction of discourse when discussing the stories is known and predictable and not the point. The point is how exactly the individuals discussing it will actually answer. Ex2: did you think the way chuck answered the robinhood one was actually going to be how she, a woman with her own colorful history, would answer and see the scenario?
This is what the exercise is for. The rest is just the wrapping and packaging.
>tomato soup sold as juice
I always hear that and I can see how people would think that but it definitely has a distinct taste from tomato soup. It just has tomato juice as the majority base but I guarantee the next biggest flavor is celery and salt. You also get way more out of drinking V8 nutriontionally than you ever will from tomato soup.
>>
>>64683394
It's confirmed not an aphrodisiac BUT in SMALL quantities like a glass or two it does loosen smooth muscles meaning erectile tissues located in the vagina and penis engorge more readily and easily meaning it will feel hotter than usual and be slightly more sensitive and "receptive" to stimuli and overall the buzz effect can often times amplify the feel of erogenous zones.
So, not quite but kinda sorta.
>>
>do test
>INFP
>fuck
>wait a few days, INFP again
>Sometimes INFJ or INTP, but usually not
I don't want this useless, shitty type
>>
>>64683353
>But the letter doesn't look like it was meant for me~! QwQ
>Or does it....? :O
Narrator: what was written was written for them and them alone.
>>
File: 16 p results.jpg (205 KB, 480x933)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>64683394
>>64683353
couldn't resist and got this

I found it hard to resist clicking strongly agree to everything. Even harder than I normally do. That might be something to try next, comparing the result of all agree against all disagree. I have the suspicion that all agree might be INFP and all disagree whatever the rarest result is

>>64683496
I just wish it was a more even mix rather than overwhelmingly tomato is all. More carroty ect. I like the concept and of course the Po Pi Po song plays in my head when I drink it but I wish it was more green. Also it goes mouldy too quickly and I had to throw away like 1/3rd of the carton since I wasn't devoted to it.
>>
>>64683424
>INFPuwu is an unironic femme fatale
Holy shit sign me up
>>
>>64683593
Yeah, I don't disagree but nutritionally that's the only way to balance it. Make it 1/3rd tomato and 2/3rds something else and the nutritional balance goes off. You'd have to drink a lot more to offset that and over-consume other nutrients.
>moldy too quick
Which is why I buy them in can form and because I have access to a costco I can get a pallet of 30(like 4x the amount of a carton total) for the price of 1 1/2 cartons of the stuff. Cans also happen to be the perfect serving size so 2 cans a day and I'm golden plus cans travel.
>>
>>64672872
>>64672767
>>64673032
>>64673369
>>64673494
>>64673610
>>64673731
>>64674001
>>64674167
>>64674480
>>64674715
>>64674939
>>64675033
>>64683353
>>64682491
>>64683353
>>64681085
I refuse to believe this isn't a morbidly obese 50 year old man
>>
>>64683593
>>64682535
btw If you want to compare it to something, in one of my job interviews I had to take the test and got
57% introverted
87% intuitive
66% feeling
78% prospecting
and 79% Turbulent
So I guess my analysis was wrong and wha actually happens when I've drunk most of a bottle of wine is that I become more judging. I assume it's out of some kind of fear response and wanting to hold onto something solid or something like that. Kind of like when was high af on magic mushrooms I became a lot more responsible putting myself into the recovery position. Maybe kind of like in the PAS system I'm more instinctively an order person but my behaviour is consciously corrected to behave more open to experience thanks to the environment I grew up in which as far as I can tell is the opposite of most people but I'm not exactly a normal person.
>>
File: turbo_turbie.jpg (578 KB, 1600x2259)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
>>64683680
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own! Turbie is a cute redhead!
>>
Anybody want to make a new thread?

>>64683673
Unfortunately I only have access to Tesco who sell 1 litre bottles for 1 pound 75. You have to remember that caring about the food you eat at all goes against bong culture so my options are severely limited

I'll answer your other stuff about the theoretical questions once I have enough brain cells to rub together. Maybe in the next thread

>>64683704
>>64683593
For posterity the image says
55% introverted
88% intuitive
54% Feeling
51% prospecting
76% turbulent

>open to experience
I meant conscientious, or whatever Judging is meant to represent in 16p which is like both or something
>>
End of thread? Okay!
Time for my three lovely larpers to come forth for their knighting ceremony ;)

https://youtu.be/R-eaN8PGjm8
>>
i had a dream i met rxy
>>
do tell, do tell
>>
>>64683496
Well my problem is that it's such a loaded and divisive issue not because it tests how much you value certain things but more because the severity of the misdemeanours committed varies depending on things completely unrelated to the question. Like a Christian would have to immediately condemn the woman for committing a sin regardless of their actual beliefs in a way an atheist wouldn't, Like if fornication wasn't a sin in their particular branch of religion they might not have a problem with it, and fornication being a sin is something completely outside of their control. Maybe it would be a good question to ask people from the same sect, like a discussion between two rabbis or something but this particular subject is going to bring up a lot of "false differences" between people that aren't actually all that different and vice versa.

Intentional or not there's obviously a feminist issue with thinking
>hmm, I want my female character to make a meaningful moral decision
>I know, I'll make her have to decide which man she copulates with! I'm a genius!
It's like the only reason the character was female is so she can bang and also so she can get sympathy from the respondents. Would the question be different if all the characters involved were male? What if the authority figure was the female? I'm sure lots of the people here would say male Abigail and fem Sinbad were based and fem Gregory was a total bitch who deserved to get beaten up by Slug

I dunno I think the whole thing has too many moving parts and is too weirdly specific to be a good moral question. Also there's all these non-characters we're meant to judge on a single action compared to the female protagonist.
>>
>The V8 juice is a better source of vitamins A and C, while the tomato juice is a better source of potassium and iron.
>Source: https://www.livestrong.com/article/429965-what-is-the-nutritional-difference-between-v8-tomato-juice/
OwO

>>64683355
Nice dubdubs! ^.^

>Do you know where we can find the mentioned Consideration of Future Consequences scale?
Yes! \(^_^)/
Strathman, A., Gleicher, F., Boninger, D.S. & Edwards, C. S. (1994) The consideration of future consequences: Weighing immediate and distant outcomes of behavior. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 66, 742-752.
UwU
Here's a link to the website where you can download the scale: https://web.archive.org/web/20100824014624/http://web.missouri.edu/~strathmana/research_info.htm ! ^o^

>>64683394
>Apparently it's been deboonked but red wine is meant to be an aphrodisiac as well as an alcoholic beverage.
Interesting! :3

>>64683424
Why do you say that? :O

>>64683521
OwO

>>64683558
Eh...? :'O
I-it sort of makes sense now that I think about it... :3c

>>64683593
>>64683704
>>64683789
Thank you~! \(^o^)/ <3

You seem to be noticeably more FP when sober (at least during an interview)! Some people have different roles for different situations, though, so I don't know if your sober scores would be different in other circumstances... :O The opportunity to do a comparison between these two results still is great and it's interesting to look at the scores! *^.^*

By the way, I didn't know some job interviews include the 16p test! OwO

>I'm more instinctively an order person but my behaviour is consciously corrected to behave more open to experience thanks to the environment I grew up in
>I meant conscientious
Hmmmm... So the original you would be more J-like but you have changed yourself to be more like P? :Oc

>>64683718
This is the better reality and objectively more true than the other one! UwU

>>64683828
Who are these larpers? :3c
>>
>>64684091
Like Slug and Ivan could easily be the same person and nobody would bat an eye.

PS. I haven't actually read any of thumbless chuck's responses to these quiz things because they're long and I'm bored easily

>>64684111
>So the original you would be more J-like but you have changed yourself to be more like P
Yes and it makes sense when you consider the chaotic environment I grew up and am still in
>>
>>64684111 3!!!
>Who are these larpers? :3c
wish I knew!

https://youtu.be/xtXL6I8GoaA
>>
>>64684111
Nice triple digits, my turbulent friend.
>>
>>64684111

Well in March when I took it assumedly not under the influence of anything I got
79% I
84% N
64% F
79% P
85% T
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/62568852/#q62569438
Which lines up pretty well with the job interview scores except more introverted. Maybe being in defence mode makes me more extraverted lol.
>>
>>64684091
That's the point though. It's not a test OF values. It's a way to start discourse ON values.
Does the christian in the room immediately condemn the woman? What if they say no despite your preconceived notions of what their values must be based on what little you apparently know about them? What about your own values? That's why the other one asked for follow-up justification of your rankings.
A christian doesn't have a gun pointed to their head and so can give any answer under the rainbow but you expected them to give a "christian" answer.
Here is where you say something like "he's not a real christian then." And then the discourse on the matter now switches to "what is a REAL christian". Etc etc.
They just made the starter to this discourse something distinctively divisive in nature to get the process started and on the proper rails.
For example: how is this a "feminist" issue? Guys disliking women cheating on them has been a thing long before we even had the capability to form hard concepts. Grug smashing grog to keep him away from his mate is also just as old. What makes you assume the women role was "made" to garner sympathy from respondents?
See? The story prompt is doing as intended.
>>
>I will be a virgin for the rest of my life because I'm INFP and women hate that fag energy that INFP give off
please friends, how do I become abusechad as an INFP? I don't want to be alone anymore
>>
>>64684506
Idk, I'm a woman and I absolutely love INFP men. You need to increase the amount of women you are able to see to find your match.
Changing yourself is a very bad idea, because it's basically a suicide due to dominant Fi.
>>
>>64684534
>I absolutely love INFP men
Really? That gives me some hope then. What is your personality / type like? So I have an idea of what a woman who likes an INFP is like
>>
>>64684136
>i havent read chucks responses
based. i write alot, i dont expect people to read my shit unless there's a (you) in there.

>>64684506
i think stoic women might take to you if you're able to compliment her in a pocket-support player type way
>>
>>64684506
First step is to probably stop talking like this. Other anon is right, denying your nature is not the solution, but chances are you're denying your nature as it is, avoiding risks and staying meek, so incorporate what you lack without sacrificing what you are and become the best INFP you can bee.
>>
EW THREAD
sorry for the boring image
>>64684597

>>64684454
I'll think about it and give an answer next thread. Right now I want to go food shopping because I have an insatiable thirst for oat milk.
>>
I'll probably read chuck's posts while I'm at it just because she thinks not reading them is based
>>
>>64684614
feel free but there's usually not much there, i'm literally talking just to say shit. i need practice expressing my thoughts and a thread like this, which is always trying to generate new discourse, is a great place for me to whet my skills.

it's cool being known but i post so much for incredibly practical reasons; having a thread identity also motivates people to talk to me more, which forwards my goal of building charisma.
>>
>>64684563
>Really?
Absolutely. I love to tease them.
>What is your personality / type like?
I'm an overachiever with no social life, basically a Te dom. I'm into doing shit like: hardcore math for fun, designing&engineering my own house from scratch. Sometimes I play autistic vidya to unwind.

If you showed me cute sunset pictures, your favorite places, things, movies or otherwise melted my heart with your authentic innocence I'd immediately fall for you. If you taught me how to paint or do other artistic/creative things I'd fall for you even faster.
> I don't want to be alone anymore
You *will* find your match, anon. I believe in you. Change category of women you seek for a more 'prestigious'.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.