[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1626873675943.png (450 KB, 670x663)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
Hassina 'Death before Dishonour' Ahmed
>>
>>64667494
>It will be interesting to read the parts where stuff actually happened as so far it's been almost entirely made up

Good point. So far he hasn't actually recounted any events, it's mostly just been him bizarrely claiming that white people are chinese and pakistani.
>>
>Mummy, mummy come look upstairs I found a post that is definitely him because he made a reference but I'm smart mummy I know it's him because I'm quite good at spotting him
In a minute love.
>Only him would say or make a post like that, you can always tell when it's him.Can you imagine lying about having a shirt? It's ludicrous oh can I have a pot noodle please mum?
>>
File: 1iUVlmlG_400x400.jpg (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Poley is just milking it for attention.
>>
File: 1626885834349.jpg (145 KB, 1080x1031)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
White boy summer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owK-2zmVhd8
>>
>>64666931
>https://voca.ro/1dC6wHlqptXG

>I'm pretty different from my brother.
Your brother vandalised a 4chan user's garden gnomes as a prank, you really are two peas in a pod.
>>
If only Guardians of the North and Innocent Hearts were there to save that kid from Poleys coleslaw fingers. Were are the Hunters when we need them most?
>>
If somebody told me a few weeks ago that Amir would take an intoxicated teenage boy back with him to a single bed hotel room after a meetup I would think you lads were just taking the piss because of his sex offender past.

Here we are, it actually happened.
>>
This picture pisses me off. Being fat is horrible
>>
>>64667603
can't believe there was a chance to beat the paki nonce to death and the lads decided to be friends with him instead
>>
>>64667603
He was doing it compassionately, to protect him from predators that might take advantage of the drunk/drugged boy
>>
Can you be a trans ally while privately, internally laughing at balding trans women?
>>
>>64667636
poley bald now?
don't think anyone but poley wants a 4chan nonce as an ally desu
>>
Poley's dad chased easy money and it didn't end well.
>>
File: file.png (1.1 MB, 1618x1138)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
What will your last words be before you're intubated, unvaccinated lads?
Just feel sorry for the nurse who has tell these patients its too late for them now.
>>
>>64667630
>the man with a history of stalking, filming people with a hidden camera and pissing in his roommates drinks was doing it out of "compassion"

Haha yeah, Poley, put that in the blog. We'll all believe that.
>>
>>64667658
>it's still a hoax
>>
File: AlicaSchmidt.jpg (144 KB, 1080x1080)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>64667605
why don't you stop eating so much
>>
>>64667664
>he was obviously the prettiest and quite naive
>i gave him the drink and drugs in case the other lads raped him
>didn't want it to hurt so i even stuck bit of lube up his bum while he was sleeping
>>
>>64667669
So I was thin my whole life but eating became comfort for me at some point. Its really hard to stop. These people are alcoholics but for food. They need help.
>>
Cannot believe the amount I have been sweating this month, especially on my back. Room is like an oven, wish I could say it was just the weather but rest of house isn't as bad. Guess it's because I have my window shut all the time (weird insects always come in if I don't) and pc on which always seems to run quite hot
>>
Had the pleasure of meeting Poley's dad on the streets of Rochdale once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny
>>
File: 6UQBQU32_400x400.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>64667688
yikes just doesn't do it justice
>>
File: 1500x500.jpeg.jpg (54 KB, 1500x500)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
this symbol on the left is a pedo thing?
>>
2 countries have broken their all time heat record this week. Still don't believe in climate change
>>
File: vaccinated.jpg (246 KB, 974x974)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
Hope de lids have all had xeir vaccines
>>
Grim that the daily express think the hottest temperature ever in the UK was 35.6 set in 1976, despite the fact that record was beaten in 1990, then again in 2003, and again in 2019, even last year got to 37.3
>>
enjoyed britnormie's second part review
>>
>>64667768
Very cute and fem! I've had one but still need another one.
>>
I believe in climate change but it is a consequence of mass spiritual decay not particle physics x
>>
>>64667715
like a face app of Stavros Halkias and Edna Dame
>>
File: Capture.jpg (149 KB, 961x829)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>64667788
went on it the now and they only have a big meghan article right on the main page. Theyre even worse than the dailymail lol
>>
Fuck me running lads, this heat is ABSOLUTELY unreal. I'm North of Manchester and it's 28 degrees. I have all my windows open, and I'm wearing just shorts, and my armpits are literally dripping sweat. And I've gotta get a shirt on in 10 minutes cause I'm teaching.

I've also got a holiday in the South West next week. How am I going to literally survive boys?
>>
>>64667831
Northwest currently at 28, could hit 34 later as the early cloud that was forecast didn't arrive
>>
>>64667839
I haven't been this hot in years. I need to be dressed cause I'm teaching online too, and its honestly just oppresive.
>>
>>64667831
Where are you headed? I'm in Devon and it's hot af here too. We've got enough of you norfs here on their 'olidays. We don't need anymore desu.
>>
>>64667831
If youre not suffering through this with a high grade covid fever youre not even suffering, baby
>>
File: cool.png (79 KB, 250x209)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
Sorry wagies, I can't hear your agonising over the sound of my air con. Me and my Apu will be enjoying the Cool Zone this week.
>>
Managed to avoid cooming, gf will have a massive creampie later
>>
>>64667863
Weymouth and then Bath lad.
>>
>>64667876
Ah that's alright then. Enjoy.
>>
File: 6000.jpg (196 KB, 1200x1200)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>64667788
Sure it's just an honest mistake...
>>
>>64667872
Ironically when I was working in the office we had great air con, always lovely.

Now that I'm working from home it's a fucking nightmare, I just have a shitty fan that makes loads of noise.
>>
>>64667882
Thanks lad. First holiday with my GF. We're buzzing
>>
my wife
https://youtu.be/RrKm2VpnQM4
>>
>>64667927
Oh nice, Bath is an absolute gem, I bet you will love it. It's so ancient and the scenery and town itself are very pretty. It's a perfect little getaway place really.
>>
haven't been here in a long time
seems everyone is just a deano now?
>>
Lads I drank too much at the meet and passed out.

It went well but all I can remember was a brown blur in a grotty hotel room which is weird because I didn't book anywhere. One of you lads must have been kind enough to drop me off there after I was sick.

My arsehole is stinging but I must have just had a big poo when I got back to the room lol
>>
Why didn't spamanonce go to the meet and sort out the nest?
>>
>>64667962
Poleaboo got his end away with a drugged up teenager, what a scoundrel
>>
File: 1608853964176.png (220 KB, 500x486)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
i asked zoomer to be my bf and he said "no i'm not gay" or something and then he goes off with poley? wtf

i think i pass more than poley does if i wanted to
>>
>>64667975
I think I left this place around the first meetup, it was becoming very clear that britfeel was no longer a place for my kind

seems I made the right choice
>>
>>64667984
It's not about passing you retarded troon. It's about actually being.
>>
Just a reminder that the britfeel celebs left an intoxicated 19 year old boy in the care of a sex offender for the night.
>>
>>64668020
>19 year old
Adult capable of making his own decisions.
>>
>>64668010
i'm not a troon anon im just a boy who thought zoomer was cute
>>
There is this odd little quirk about the poleaboo saga.

The bog standard Norf FC reaction to someone being found out as a sex offender is "He should be chemically castrated", well, that's exactly what DID happen to poleaboo, and some people still aren't satisfied?
>>
Some of you lot are really fucking sad and grim holy fuck
>>
>>64667594
>Your brother vandalised a 4chan user's garden gnomes as a prank, you really are two peas in a pod.

I paid him to do that though.

>>64667792
Thanks mate. Makes me laugh to do them.
>>
>they're all sad and grim and they live with their mums and eat pot noodles, i'm so much better as a 38 year old man who lives alone in poverty in a horrible bedsit in a horrible town. yes i've blown my chance at having a decent life but at least i'm not one of these grim lads on 4chan!
>>
>>64668047
I am amazed you managed to take this from my anonymous post. Just proving me right really.
>>
Grown men obsessing over muh oersonality and playing pretend they did the sex at the meet. Grim and teen girl like.
>>
>>64668052
>I am amazed you managed to take this from my anonymous post.

Lol the irony
>>
>>64668028
Chemical castration isn't enough, he needs to have remorse and be committed to reform too. Otherwise he should be in prison.
>>
>>64668060
See the post above yours you sad cunt
>>
>>64668076
What, your cringe status anxiety terror post where you desperately try to convince yourself you're better than everyone here despite having an objectively worse life than nearly all of us?

Yeah mate, I spotted it.
>>
Canada, Turkey and Northern Ireland all breaking all time heat records in the past month
>>
yeah hes /rattled/ now
>>
>>64668112
i think that's not actually true
>>
>>64668113
You were rattled when you opened the page lad. You only come here when you feel anxious so you can stim post about how everyone is grim and playing pretend except you. 38 years old and you spend your time lying to 22 year old incels about stupid shit to make yourself feel like the big man. Whatever happened during your last prison sentence must have really done a number on you.
>>
>>64668123
It is, Canada was 49.6, Turkey was 49.1, Northern Ireland was 31.3 yesterday and is forecast to be broken again today at 32
>>
>someone took it
>>
Reminder that even if literally everyone in the western world stopped driving cars and recycled everything it wouldn't make a dent in the prevention of climate change as long as Pajeets and Chinks continue to exist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRSpa_6jDrU
anyone else think that this guy kinda looks like ebin
>>
Wish you could filter on the phone desu
>>
>Power company interrupting supply tomorrow
>Been slowly depleting my freezer so nothing gets wasted
>Planned to replenish everything tomorrow once the power is back on
>Iceland experiencing shortages

Fucking hell, this is exactly the reason I stockpile, and this event perfectly coincides with me intentionally depleting my stockpile
>>
File: 1606579914111.jpg (30 KB, 439x363)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Good morning frenz
>>
By no means am I claiming to be a king or a top dog at pissing in bottles, but the bottle pissing experiences I've had and the regularity of them put me way up in what people aspire to be.
>>
>>64667603
>Amir
Is that Amer's brother?
>>
>>64668210
im proud of you lad, i do wish i could be in top 5% of bottle pissers myself
>>
Love going to Reddit and reading the comments on all of posts about climate change, zoomers absolutely seething.

Not my problem.
>>
>>64668223
Thanks big man.
>>
Do you think it's possible to take a shit in one of those big Lucozade bottles with the fat necks?
>>
>>64668210
I keep making rookie errors like squashing my bellend into the hole and creating pressure when I piss so it dribbles a bit.
>>
File: The King.jpg (198 KB, 1274x713)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
Had one of those shits this morning that made me think of elvis's last moments
>>
>>64667955
Used to live there when I did my Teacher Training lad, it was wonderful. We've got 2 days there, and I can't wait to explore it with my new partner !
>>
>>64668235
I've done it. The trick is to make a small hole in the side of the bottle so air can escape when you shit inside. Then you lube up the bottle and actually put it into your anus, creating a perfect seal.
>>
>>64668282
What's his name? Does he has a juicy knob?
>>
Got a feeling the /britfeel/ writing team are about to give us a few nice treats with regards to poleaboo
>>
Had a massive portion of chicken nuggets in a wrap for lunch.

Feel sick now, I'll definitely be having an absolutely whopper of a shit later.
>>
>>64668172
Switch it to desktop view. Set up your filters. Don't forget to save. Switch back to mobile view.
>>
Boilers should have a setting to just run cold water through all the radiators, wonder why that isn't a thing
>>
>>64668311
/britfeel/ Writing Team was exposed as being MB

https://desuarchive.org/_/search/username/%20%2Fbritfeel%2F%20writing%20team/
>>
>>64668323
You'd need a way to cool the water in your boiler?
>>
>>64668340
Well cold tap water is already cold here anyway. Surely it'd have a cooling effect.
>>
>>64668340
>>64668363
and aye chillers in the boiler could be an idea. couple of fans on every radiator and you'd basically have air conditioning for the whole house in the summer, without having to install anything. I should patent this idea
>>
>>64668363
Probably but it means having the boiler of so no hot tap water or a whole extra system separating radiator, boiler, and taps. I expect it could be done but to make it user friendly would be more expensive than the standard setup and if you're going to spend extra people usually want air con.
>>
>>64668372
I think what you need to design is some sort of switching valve with refrigerator so freezing cold water can be directed into the radiator system while the boiler stays running so you can still get hot water for washing up and the like.
>>
>threatening the queen to the tune of scarborough fair
>>
shall not be going to b and q when it's 30c outside again
>>
Just don't heat the water
Let it run through the boiler as usual but without heating it
>>
i wonder what poleys balls smell like after a week without showering
>>
>>64668535
Went to one the other day, it was alright inside but I went to check what flowers and plants they had in at the garden centre bit and it was like walking into a fucking oven.
>>
>>64668535
Get a washing up bowl and fill it with cold water and put your feet in it.
>>
Wonder why women's feet crack when they're pregnant. Pretty grim if you ask me.
>>
Just did a massive poo, it was very soft so it has probably caked my arsehole.

Bit of water on a tissue will sort that out, have to be careful not to wipe too hard so it doesn't fall to bits.
>>
>>64668564
its because the baby is sucking up their skin energy
>>
>>64668294
Now this is forbidden knowledge
>>
>>64668127
>Whatever happened during your last prison sentence must have really done a number on you.

He was 100% beaten and humiliated and possibly raped. The contrast between the happy go lucky and downright pleasant "Peckhamlad" and the twisted specimen of "Spam Mong" is huge. Something truly awful happened to him there.
>>
The aircon in hitchin sainsbury's is incredible.
>>
>>64668548
the boiler doesn't run water to radiators except when it's heating it though, so you'd need to figure out some way to modify/hack your boiler to do what i said, hence my post
>>
rattled AND tilted
>>
Anyone got any good larps lately? Bit bored over here on my yacht. Almost out of squid ink and truffle tagliatelle.
>>
Aye but at what cost, y'know?

At what cost?
>>
Just bought a telly but I can't watch anime or anything with nudity on it just in case my parents see and I die of embarrassment. I have being a live-at-home NEET. I'm gonna have to watch that stuff on my PC with headphones which makes the purchase mostly pointless. Any of you like this? I'm 28 for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1622454580835.png (317 KB, 453x604)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>64668645
Got banned from /lgbt/ for calling the pooners' toxic masculinity a cancer in the rectum of humanity. I'm not even a feminist desu.
>>
>>64668693
> Just bought a telly but I can't watch anime or anything with nudity on it just in case my parents see and I die of embarrassment. I have being a live-at-home NEET. I'm gonna have to watch that stuff on my PC with headphones which makes the purchase mostly pointless. Any of you like this? I'm 28 for fuck's sake.
Hate. I hate it. I'm a dirty phoneposter.
>>
>>64668693
Get wireless headphones.
>>
Anyone got any dirt on Robert Jenrick? Mum says she wants to blackmail him.
>>
>>64668708
I got one of those Roku things and you can plug headphones into the remote. But still, the only spot I can mount this thing is visible from the door. I'm less concerned with the practicality of things and more with the fact that this bothers me so much. Maybe it's something weird from my childhood.
>>
>>64668725
reckon hes probably a nonce
>>
>>64668693
Just get a big long aux cable to plug into your telly and headphones with an aux port, or headphones that come with a big long cable like the beyerdynamic dt 770's
>>
>>64668726
Just come out to them as an animesexual. Once they understand that it doesn't involve animals I'm sure they'll be cool.
>>
>>64668694
No idea what a pooner is, care to share with the class?
>>
>>64668738
I actually just used anime as an example. I don't watch it. I'm just embarrassed by everything I like I suppose.
>>
Was out in the back garden and politely asked my neighbour to put her cigarette out or go smoke somewhere else as the smoke was bothering me. Smoke was going right for me. She ignored me. Not even an answer of any sort and she clearly heard me. Kept smoking and finished her cigarette. I sat out there another 10 minutes so she wouldn't feel victorious, then came inside. Livid. Feel humiliated too. Wonder what she would have done if I threw a bucket of water over her and her cigarette.
>>
>>64668758
thats despicable of her lad, should prosecute for gbh if you ask me
>>
File: 20210722_144758.jpg (202 KB, 720x1040)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>64668743
It's the latest hot new slur to use against ftm trannies. I shouldn't encourage it desu because the memes are clearly a bit racist or something.
>>
>>64668776
Well, thanks for the info. Don't go to that board but sounds like it must be a right bucket of crabs over there.
>>
File: 1626882885223.png (226 KB, 720x961)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
creepy wagie incel
>>
>>64668758
Kill her cat.
>not an original comment
>>
>>64668807
Hope the normie responsible is hanged
>>
>>64668758
How are people so sensitive to cigarette smoke? Are you asthmatic or something? It never bothers me personally even as an ex-smoker (it smells a thousand times worse once you start and quit smoking and you pick up on it much more easily).
>>
>>64668805
It is. I tried to explain how trolls harness the atmosphere of distrust and negativity to get people fighting each other instead of the trolls and they called me a schizo.
>>
honey came in and she caught me red handed creping with the girl next door
Picture this: we we're both butt naked banging on the bathroom floor
>>
>>64668828
I suppose it can be hard to see the wood for the trees when you're that dug in eh
>>
>>64668807
What if he's a recovering alcoholic? Seems a bit unfair to pick on him desu.
>>
>>64668832
Should have known better. Suppose she paid the toll in the end. Sorry, but this is the only way you'll learn.
*Kneels on your apu's neck*
>>
>>64668758
where else is she supposed to smoke. dont be a dick. smoker will be out there for a few minutes at most.
>>
how come i spilled some beer out a can (thats been in my room for weeks) on my leg and it felt cold. Shouldn't it be the same temperature as my room? I reckon science is lies. They come up with fake explanations for things like this, same as for why metal is cold. I think there's more at play and they've just came up with fake explanations because they don't have the real answers.
>>
>>64668838
Everyone seems completely willing to take everything at face value. Make a post saying something like "I'm a gay man and I hate lesbians particularly trans lesbians," and you get a million angry replies and not a single post saying "Fuck off troll. Weak bait."
>>
Jeremiah Springfield
>>
>>64668862
Only one explanation.
WITCHCRAFT
>>
>>64668866
As a transbian that does not reflect my lived experience and this type of erasure is quintessentially patriachal in nature.
>>
File: d20.jpg (21 KB, 420x420)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>64668758
Imagine trying to sit in your own back garden and smoke a cigarette only for some autist to start complaining and tell you to go somewhere else

The fucking nerve of some cunts
>>
File: 1626908849469.jpg (78 KB, 507x500)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>64668880
You could post that which is quite obviously satire and I'd bet you'll more serious replies than keks.
>>
+9cm is turning me gay
>>
if i drop the UC will they ask me a bunch of awkward questions about why and what i'll be doing or can i just ditch it?
>>
>>64668881
We got into an argument last summer because she was eating a fat free yoghurt under her gazebo and I looked over the fence and made an offhand comment about how normal yoghurt is actually healthier for you. Said she was going to get her man to give me a kicking. I am not good at human interactions. So maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion, or maybe most people wouldn't like a nasty neighbour like her or smoke blown in their face.
>>
>>64668832
you should have told her "it wasnt me"
>>
>>64668758
nothing a pressure washer can't solve
>>
File: hip-to-be-square.jpg (84 KB, 485x364)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>64668912
Don't even know what a UC is
>>
lads why does my gf keep try to get me to wear her knickers 'just for a laugh'?
>>
>>64668938
I laughed. Don't worry, she probably just thinks it looks sexy and definitely isn't planning to peg you.
>>
>>64668935
universal credit, the dole
>>
>>64668961
Why do you want to stop it? Isn't it free money?
>>
>>64668912
you can just ditch it, there is absolutely no obligation to tell them why

>>64668935
not him but that's universal credit, the modern jobseeker's allowance
>>
>>64668938
she gets off on manipulating weak men (like you)
>>
File: 1584536770612.jpg (41 KB, 624x414)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>64668912
Probably lad, there is nothing stopping you from signing off, if you are doing it to avoid the "work for your bennies" program you will need to stay off bennies for at least 6 months or they will put in a rapid reclaim and you be back to getting harrased to take some shit tier course or work for 60 quid a week
>>
>>64667831
weather says its going to rain in 35 minutes

got back from asda, shelves bare.
>>
>>64668912
They absolutely will ask you, even if youre honest and say "I simply want to stop claiming UC because attending meeting is too much hassle" they won't be satisfied with that

Of course, once you sign off it's none of their business, but they will ask you about it
>>
>>64668953
oh really? oh no! that would be so terrible...
>>
>>64668971
yeah but they're starting to put on the pressure and its annoying. i'd rather just handle things myself
>>64668972
>>64668988
ty
>>
>>64668938
once put on an ex gfs thong to amuse her then she insisted i keep it on and fuck her
>>
>>64668998
also no one wearing mask. third outbreak incoming
>>
>>64669018
i see, and how long have you been on hrt now?
>>
File: siwCRxn.jpg (145 KB, 670x424)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>64669030
Hope lockdown 3.0 is going be extra comfy tbqh
>>
>>64669045
not sure lockdown 3 will ever happen, if it does it will only be on limited recreational activities.
>>
BritNormie chose not to choose life, he chose something else
>>
>>64669076
britnormie is a bit like a poor man's damon albarn
>>
>>64669071
I like how it went from "if you leave the house you will fucking die" to "eh fuck it we cant close everything again, let them all die"
>>
>>64669009
You don't have to give them a reason.
>>
File: super autism.jpg (90 KB, 735x783)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>Wish for super powers
>Diagnosed with autism
God, why do you mock me?
>>
>>64669164
But you got what you wished for
>>
File: 1622467078258.jpg (70 KB, 1024x903)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>64669009
>they won't be satisfied with that

What are they going to do? stop his bennies?

Lmao just phone up and tell them your are signing off, or just stop attending your meetings and they will kick you off straight away
>>
File: E35gX6dXIAMEcBZ.jpeg.jpg (569 KB, 1080x1896)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
Textless posts are not allowed.
This is presented without comment.
>>
>>64669174
Getting monkey pawed with memes does not qualify as getting my wish and you know it.
>>
Rally hard restraining myself from wanking
>>
>>64669201
amazing britnormie's ability to fool publications with his antics
>>
>>64669224
BN lives rent free in your head
>>
File: 1615140147134.png (17 KB, 553x380)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Ahhhhhhhh.
Fucking melting.
>>
>>64669259
all my britfeel friends do, this place and all you lads mean a lot to me
>>
Booking the vaccine for tomorrow. I've decided I'll be taking it. I'm not convinced by idiots on /pol/, all the other anti-vaxxers are thick reprobates too. I'll be #TrustingTheExperts and the #Science on this one.
>>
remote working for website/marketing stuff; boss asks me to respond to our sister shops posts and customer messages

can i just say "no fuck off" because it's legit mental agony trying to deal with the twatty customers at our sister place - and theyve got their own marketing lad there too wtf

don't get too good at your jobs, lads, they'll take a mile.
>>
>An ever increasing stack of unopened letters from the Cambodian child support agency awaits a certain /britfeel/er in his London PO Box
>>
>>64669370
Fair enough lad, won't be taking the vaccine myself but it's better you make your own decision than be swayed by others who have no vested interest in your well being.
>>
>Big reopening
>Cases are literally falling
>>
Feel a bit bad for zoomer. It's bad enough getting pozzed but to get it from Poleaboo... damn shame.
>>
>>64669412
Even if I'm they were rising, always look at the small print.

>LADS 80,000 NEW CASES TODAY
>SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE, IT'S OVER
>4 deaths
>>
>>64669392
Delta variant is pretty bad, won't kill you but might make you ill and give you long covid. You'll probably say those things don't exist but there is more than enough anecdotes from people in their 20s suffering badly atm. Don't give a shit if the vaccine kills me in 3 years anyway cause I'll be over 30 by then, it'll do a job for me
>>
>>64669439
I think that's all a meme desu. I'm the only person I know under 30 who had it bad, and everyone I know who had the vaccine had side effects.

Vaccine has about the same probability of making you ill as delta, its a coin toss as to whether you want to get it for certain now, or maybe get it at a random time in the future.

Certainly wouldn't trust '''science''' who claimed for certain it was safe at first, and only now are discovering heart inflammation, which they had no idea about because they never trialed it properly. I've already got antibodies from having covid before, do literally no reason for me to get it.
>>
File: Covid Medal.png (1.37 MB, 631x841)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>64667507
Porter lad here, had my Covid 19 medal through the post today, didn't expect one so soon if at all.

Get clappingktkn
>>
Just had a young lady ask me for the time
This is probably the only time this will happen to me this year
(she was a stranger in case this wasn't obvious)
>>
File: Apu.png (55 KB, 480x406)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
There's been chaos at Feel Street University Hospital this afternoon, someone let a Seether onto the covid ward and it spent the best part of forty minutes mocking dying Apus for not getting the vaccine sooner before it was apprehended. Lost over twelve good frens during the bullying and the families are suing. Becoming increasingly hard to spot them as of late.
>>
File: Covid Medal note.png (1.25 MB, 631x841)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>64669574
Message on inside of the case.
>>
thinking about that species in star trek where everyone has like 4 spouses
>>
>>64669574
>>64669641
thank you for your brave service
>>
>>64669602
what time is it, sunshine?
>>
File: 1570060417629.jpg (50 KB, 678x710)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
This ain't a LARP, this ain't a meme. I need some robots to talk to lads.

>GF of 2 years
>she's great, cooks well, decent looking by most standards
>don't love her at all
>she loves me too much
>have a new job starting soon
>want to break up with her but she's done nothing wrong and I think it would crush her.

Context, i'm 26, she's 21. I just feel like the connection isn't there for me even though I love being with her, I see her as one of my sisters. And I know it would fuck her up leaving her.

This ain't a meme, I get that /r9k/ meme off most people here dying for a GF but I know, like me, a few normies browse here. And I have no fucking idea what to do. I'm scheduled to go see her next Wednesday for a few days before I start my job on the 2nd. I don't know what the fuck to do, I just wanna start a new, I used to be a giga alcoholic, I still am, but i'm getting my shit together and I just feel like I need to cut off my past life and I also am not attracted to her in that way anymore.

Any tips from the britbros on here? Things that make it even harder is I genuinely love being with her, as a friend, she's also kinda loaded and studying at a high prestige University doing well for herself.

Maybe it's a sort of cope where I think i'm holding her back, fuck knows. Any bros willing to give me some advice? I have no friends really anymore (cut them out years ago) so I have nobody else to turn to about this shit and it's been depressing the fuck out of me for weeks
>>
File: 22072021164734.png (959 KB, 850x565)
959 KB
959 KB PNG
>He hasn't received his COVID STAR for fighting on the frontlines during the 2020 campaign.

Lost alot of good mates.
>>
>>64669699
Just break up with her, if there isn't chemistry then she isn't for you.
>>
Lads fucking hell, feel proper pathetic about this but it's been ages since I've seen anything sexy in real life. Was at the park with the doggo and this woman in a summer dress decided to sunbathe, she took it off right in front of me and she was just sunbathing in her underwear.

I wish it hadn't turned me on, because I always say women sunbathing shouldn't be sexualised because they just want a tan, nobody has a garden around here to sunbathe in and the beach is so far away etc, but fucking hell I see skin so little in real life and it's so different to online. I didn't stare at her for long, I don't think she noticed.
>>
>>64669784
Bit creepy lad, she probably was hoping you'd go away.
>>
>>64669704
Looks absolutely shite, some little spacker fresh out of university probably got paid 50 grand to come up with that.
>>
I'm literally a millionaire and dating a woman on UC who has never earned more than 9.22 an hour
>>
How are you coping with the heat anons ?

I'm in Norn Iron and we've had our hottest two days ever back to back.

Was busy doing work in the garden now I'm just gonna sit on my hole, drink a can of coke in the shade and listen to the birds sing.

Any ideas on what to cook on hot days, just been making wraps and salads.

Anyways enough blahing on, have a good un anons and hope you enjoy the nice weather
>>
File: 20210110015543_1.jpg (256 KB, 1440x900)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>steam fucking around with ets2 update
>stuck on patching for the last 2+ days
>try to look up problem
>get amazing answers like "just reinstall windows" or "just leave it"
>verify integrity of files a few times
>same shit
>give up and go have a shave, plan to delete game and reinstall
>its apparently decided to work now

Computers really boil my piss at times, at least i dont have to go setting up profiles + mods and shit again
>>
File: Apuza.png (145 KB, 801x554)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>64669605
When will it end. Will apus have to start defending themselves with violence before the seethers stop?
>>
Lots of police outside Buckingham Palace/ the mall. Some movie being made. The amount of filming units I see is incredible
>>
>>64669784
>women sunbathing shouldn't be sexualised

they do it on purpose mate
>>
>>64669811
You weren't there on the frontlines when the first strains began to hit. Lost alot of good lads and you're taking those names in vain. Doubt you've seen your own comrades be intubated on the spot from the South African variant.

We'll have Long COVID for the rest our days so you can live comfy in your mums bedroom pal.
>>
>>64669574
>>64669641
>>64669704
What a waste of money. Everyone in the NHS gets this?
>>
Live next to the beach, don't see the appeal of going on it during sunny days in summer at all, looked down today and they were on it like sardines, could barely move down. Couldn't imagine travelling just to sit on an overcrowded bit of sand
>>
File: scarred.png (570 KB, 615x409)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>64669846
You weren't there every day doing 12 hour shifts in the wards, not knowing whether you'll come back home or not.
>>
File: tMvxLKF.png (54 KB, 800x450)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>64669818
>tfw norn iron anon

Ive been flat out in work all week getting burt to a crisp sitting on a lawn mower from 6am every fucking day
>>
QRD on why spam mong didn't turn up to the meet?
>>
ive had an unproductive day and i dont feel good about it but im too tired/warm to move, and i have all that chimken to eat.
>>
>they're still fuming that he didn't walk into a 6v1 fight
>>
>>64669813
That's because you're low status despite being technically wealthy, due to the fact you didn't actually earn a million pounds. You just inherited it because your similarly low status father got lucky in an unprecedented property boom.
>>
>>64669874
Did you think everyone at the meet was just instantly going to start hurling punches at you?
>>
>>64669874
>he

Why do you talk about yourself in the third person Mr. Saddo?
>>
File: 1619608043566.gif (738 KB, 300x300)
738 KB
738 KB GIF
>>64669841
Not my problem to be honest.
>>
>>64669855
Its brutal isn't it anon!

Lotta the yanks dont get it and laugh but our buildings and roads were all designed to help retain heat, so with hot days and no ac its a sweat box.

>tfw degenerate sweaty tomboy fetish so its all good.
>>
>>64669699
What advice can we possibly give you lad? You don't love her so you need to break up with her. Sounds like you've made your mind up. I hereby give you permission to break up with her.
>>
>>64669891
Who do you think I am, pal?
>>
>>64669909
I think you're a 38 year old unemployed spastic with lank greasy hair who lives in poverty and categorically does NOT own a Moschino shirt.
>>
>>64669880
What does 'low status' even mean, sounds like a cope to me
>>
>>64669917
You're so mad you're claiming everybody is him again. Calm down little lad.
>>
>>64669848
Best to go after a storm and see if there's any treasure that's washed up.
>>
>>64669917
>y you're him I can tell!
The Bridge lives rent free in your head
>>
>>64669722
>>64669908
I just think it's fucked cuz she's so committed. I also think it would break her.

Probably because it's my first proper GF but god damn, it's fucking hard bros
>>
yep fully /tilted/ now
>>
Spam mong has spent all day indoors as per whacking out his gimmicks and routines. Sad little shut in shit house.
>>
BritNormies poker mates call him 'big blind' after he lost his sight during the 1999 Solar Eclipse
>>
>he think's all the shitposting and spam is just one person
>>
>spastics arguing over spastic britfeel personalities

Absolutely dire, honestly lads, really just embarrassing. I've heard teenage girls talking less shite.
>>
>greentext
that text was green
>>
>Loads of anonymous lads sat in their mother's box rooms trying to guess the identity of other anonymous lads posting from their mother's box rooms.
>>
>>64669966
It is just one person. I'm doing all of it on my own.
>>
>he thinks we don't know it's him
Grimoid
>>
File: 1614993869164.png (449 KB, 570x402)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
The absolute state of this shut in's Iife. 10 plus hours on /britfeel/ erry day. Sad and cringe.
>Searching for posts in thread #63863122 and that have been deleted. 131 results found.
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/tnum/63863122/deleted/deleted/page/1/

>Searching for posts in thread #63872131 and that have been deleted. 12 results found.
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/tnum/63872131/deleted/deleted/
>>
The Bridge lives rent free in his head. Every day he's here accusing people of being him, he's here every hour making remarks into the thread. Can only imagine how grim this little seethespastic is in real life.
>>
He is prohibited from owning small animals, or any animal in fact.
>>
any lads wanna watch fargo together
>>
>>64670002
Who is he, little lad, can you post the links to this one lad?
Spastic.
>>
Well looks like I'm skinny fat now

>>64670028
I hate giving into yank shit but genuinely think fargo both film and series more so the latter is fantastic
>>
>>64670029
Not spoonfeeding you, wee lad. You know where the archives are.
You seen a little bit mad, little seething lad?
>>
Prohibited from seeing his children.
Beat up his mum.
Bummed in prison.
Lives in a grotty bedsit
All spam done on mobile data.
Cannot afford a 4chan pass.
>>
>>64669932
usually just bits of wood and shit, beach is wrecked atm with rubbish left behind. Packets, barbecues, alcohol bottles, buckets and spades, old towels.
>>
Spam mong getting defensive because he's being mocked on an anonymous image board.
Keep your shirt on lad.
>>
>>64669927
So mad I'm claiming everyone is who, pal?
>>
The nonce nest is well and truly riled up
>>
File: Apu.jpg (32 KB, 688x578)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>Only allowed to see his favourite Apus on weekends and under supervision
>>
>>64669924
You're denying the existence of social status?
>>
>>64670041
It's annoying when scruffy buggers go anywhere and don't clean up after themselves. Shame can't ban the buggers from going out.
>>
Why didn't he sting the nest when they met up?
>>
Nonce nest throwing a right old hissy fit tonight.
>>
>>64669975
Well done. Can you bluetext?
>>
>>64670069
No hunter is ever going to go to a sting solo. Hunters have been killed before.
>>
>>64670078
So MB doesn't have any mates then? Makes sense.
>>
>>64670060
I dread to think what abuse those poor Apus had to endure
>>
File: 1619379243822.png (532 KB, 881x660)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>>64670001
All that samefag, literally only he is interested in the same shit he trots out every day in every thread. Howling at the state of this lad.
>>
*picks biscuit crumbs from his Apu's hair*
This is just a step too far
>>
Can't believe it's already friday tomorrow...
>>
>>64670062
Happens everywhere though doesn't it. Beaches and the seafront here is particularly bad I suppose because there is an influx of people who aren't local here and don't care if they're only here for a short while now and again. The local chavs in corsas always leave McDonalds stuff all over the parking spots too though so
>>
>>64670153
just remembered its my birthday in 3 days, didn't realize it was that close, keep thinking its like a week or two away
>>
Can't believe he lied about having a Moschino shirt.
Spastic.
>>
>>64670153
It's not. It's Tuesday. Go check.
>>
File: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (25 KB, 545x362)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>August next week
>>
Absolutely mental people vote and support the tories
>>
>>64667700
I don't want to defend Poley but tbf he didn't give him any drink or drugs and was the only one taking care of him
>>
>>64670214
>but they keep immigration down!
as the cabinet is increasingly stuffed with pakis
>>
>>64670156
The same people make mess wherever they go. Just selfish bastards eh.
>>
>>64670208
Comeback August was 4 years ago
>>
>>64670214
What do you believe would be different currently under labour?
>>
>>64670229
You're a cuckold if you like seeing your country raped by 'patriot' etonites
>>
>>64670251
Didn't even mention Labour, not even a Labourite mate. I only mentioned the cons
>>
>>64670116
>>64670184
Don't you understand lad? We're the grim ones! Y'know, the lads with decent careers, nice places to live, people who like us, no criminal records. That's grim! Not living alone in poverty at age 38 coping on /brifeel/, that's not grim. We're grim!
>>
>>64670266
Yeah but let's be honest a 3rd parties never getting power, are they?
>>
>>64670227
Yeah but what were his motives? The milk of human kindness? I think not. I think it was another type of milk he was looking for. The milk of human cum.
>>
>>64670286
Not until brits grow brains and stop reading msm
>>
>>64670297
And who should they support after that?
>>
god i fucking love microwaves
>>
>>64670287
I think Moni was embracing her inner femininity and took care of him just as any woman would do
>>
i wish to add moni AKA pakisissy to my harem of pakistani fembois
>>
>>64669699
You owe her an explanation similar to what you've said here, so she's not wracked with guilt for months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABXtWqmArUU
>>
>>64670355
38 year old shut in paws typed this message.
>>
>>64670376
message me on my https://www.reddit.com/r/pakiSissies/
we'll have words
>>
Tinned strawberries grabbed from corner shop to go with my plain icecream, because I coudln't be arsed to detour to get proper ones.

They'll do.
>>
>>64670307
Whoever has the best policy for the country, which is anyone better than the tories brother sir
>>
>>64670388
Meet me in person little man
>>
>>64670421
unless your a pakistani femboi im not interested in you
find a different top
>>
>>64670421
You're terrified of me
>>
Internet is broken

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9815239/Internet-hit-problems-ITV-Skybet-BA-Barclays-customers-report-online-outages.html
>>
MB trying to make some extra money over the summer by selling lucky heather and betting on caravan boxing.
>>
How do you go from being a decent contributer to the thread and playing Tekken with Tilde to..whatever the last few years have been
>>
>>64670342
This is true and it's outrageous how misunderstood she is. She only installed that camera in the bathroom to check those girls were disposing of their feminine hygiene products correctly.
>>
>>64670544
Bad experiences during his last prison sentence is my guess
>>
What are some of the best comedy films?
It's a hard thing to google because search results are populated with adam sandler movies and stuff pajeets like
>>
>>64670568
Could also be the crushing pain that it's now too late for him to ever amount to anything. A few years ago he might have had hope...but at age 38...
>>
>>64670578
I'm not really a fan of comedy films but I like The Big Lebowski, Pineapple Express and The Other Guys off the top of my head. Normie tier but they make me laugh
>>
>>64667603
He was very eager to suggest putting the boy in his hotel room. Others suggested alternatives like letting him sleep it off on the grass, ditching him, putting him in a cab home, or even calling the ambulance, but Amer became frantic and almost angry at these suggestions. Amer began pulling at the boy and touching him all over to "wake him" and insisting that the best place was to sleep it off at his hotel room.
When you consider that Amer had just bought the boy a whole bottle of vodka, encouraged him to drink half of it within the hour, it paints a very different picture.
The really chilling thing is that everyone else at the meet let this happen. They watched as the two of them went off alone, in broad daylight, in the middle of the day, with a boy who could barely stand being dragged along by a 30 year old crossdresser.
The boy was in that hotel room for at least 16 hours, with the rest of the vodka and who knows what else Amer had in his bag of tricks. Hopefully the lad doesn't remember.
>>
>>64670544
Heard he got emasculated hard by losing to Tilde on Tekken, never fully recovered.
>>
>>64670609
I'm imagining this being said in the dock in a courtroom.
>>
>>64670544
He hasn't seen his kids in years. Must be taking its toll
>>
anyone got any supermarket cake recommendations? Haven't bought myself a cake for my birthday since 2017, might this year as a treat. Preferably a small one.
>>
>>64670640
>buying a cake for yourself
Sad. Your friends, family and/or gf should get you a cake.
>>
>>64670609
Did you actually attend the meet or are you fabricating this?
>>
>>64670594
Watched the other guys recently. Will ferrel is fucking insufferable
>>
>>64670672
Just one of Mark's rape fantasies
>>
File: 1615065619695.jpg (25 KB, 720x405)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>64670609

That's grim reading, questions need to be asked and the boy needs to be interviewed.
>>
>>64670640
if its just for you i'd just get a muffin but if other people will be eating to maybe a cheesecake?
>>
>>64670609
>When you consider that Amer had just bought the boy a whole bottle of vodka, encouraged him to drink half of it
It was Poleaboo who plied him with drink? I thought he bought it himself.
>>
File: 1619050726346.png (573 KB, 1007x521)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
>64670609
Imagine typing all this shite out
>>
>>64670609
To be fair to Poley, all of those other suggestions are shit or impractical. A hotel room was the best place for him. Also I don't believe Poley bought him the vodka.

Although yeah, let's be honest, he did something dodgy to that lad. Accusing ShoutAnon of being a rapist and accusing Mayuri of being in an Albanian grooming gang is clearly repressed guilt coming out. I don't think it was that bad though, he probably just pulled down the lad's pants and looked at his willy. Maybe touched it a bit while having a wank or something,
>>
Been away for a few weeks lads
Who did Poleapoo rape now?
>>
lgnore his daily performance

Do not reply to bait posts
Hide bait posts
Simple as

Examples

>[fictional character] is a n*nce
>I like [fictional character]....
>I hope [fictional character] is ok
>I wonder what [fictional character] is up to?
>I hope [fictional character] works things out with [fictional character]
>Redpill me on [fictional character] I haven't been here for a while/I'm new
>Alright [personality]
>[personality] is a terribIe person
>[personality] is a chad/good person
>[personality] is a tranny
>[personality A] sex acts with [personality B]
>[personality A] rejected [personality B] for [personality C]
>[personality A] is linked to [personality B] who is linked to [personality C] who may or may not be underaged
>[personality A] [personality B] [personality C] [personality D] all linked to discord and something involving sex
>What happened to [personality]...
>You're that other anon that was/had/didn't have/said the thing
>Questions your appearance/build/height/sexuality/emotional state/income/living conditions/relationship status
>Is it acceptable for X to Y?
>X poster is Y poster
>Little lad
>Wee lad
>Lass
>Fuming
>Seething
>Upset
>>
>>64670748
But that's all of the posters here mate.
>>
The biggest redpill of all? Mark was the anon in the bath from 2015 who challenged a fight in London
>>
>>64670762
No it isn't and I'm not your mate.
>>
>>64670764
That would be funny but I'm pretty sure it was a different guy. He came back years later still angry at me.
>>
File: f8.png (34 KB, 633x758)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>64670662
>Your friends, family and/or gf should get you a cake.

haha

>>64670706
I don't like cheesecake, where can I buy a good muffin?
>>
>>64670764
Archived link?
>>
>>64670783

>where can I buy a good muffin?

The Lidl bakery
>>
>>64670799
I'd be surprised if they used high quality ingredients. There's no way that's baked with butter, for example.
>>
File: 1623328562397.png (833 KB, 924x834)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
>64670609
The state of this shut in spastic and his personality ERP.
>>
>>64670773
Sure thing bud
>>
Still haven't booked my vaccine.

>>64670799
>The Lidl bakery
I won't buy those due to hygiene concerns primarily, the fact they are open to the elements combined with the average patrons of lidl turns me off big time.

I was thinking I could go to Greggs and buy a doughnut or their muffin, I could even go tomorrow because its near the boots I would get the vaccine in, but I'm at a major risk of falling down a slippery s()y based slope, next thing I'll be following owen jones on twitter
>>
The Gameboy Advance should have outsold the GayStation Poo.
>>
>>64670672
All blag lad, it's the spammers sex fantasies. Grim init.
>>
Going to watch Robocop for the first time tonight. I am 'into' films but there's a lot of 'classics' I've watched. Mainly stuff like Robocop, Terminator 2, The Thing, etc. I've never watched The Godfather films, either.
>>
>>64670833
The NubsCube should have beaten them both
>>
>>64670861
I'm a bit like that but have seen all of the films you mentioned and enjoyed them. I've never seen Casablanca.
>>
>>64670861
i watched it for the first time recently, pretty good
>>
MB visiting his local church in the dead of night to nick the lead roof tiles
>>
>>64670862
I've reported her latest Instagram post, she's making the alt-right "ok hand" hate symbol. Not really shocked considering she's shown her true racist colours here before.
>>
Poleaboo put his hands on the waistband of Zoomer's boxer shorts. This was it. His last chance to back out. He looked at Zoomer's eyes. Still tightly closed. He was out for the count. Totally unconcious.

He slowly slid down the boxers, first revealing the matted rag of Zoomer's pubes, and then his little uncircumcised penis and tender young ball bag. Poleaboo was shocked at how pale his genitals were, having only seen his own brown giblets before.

Poleaboo decided to explore...first with his fingers, and then with his tongue. He prayed to Allah no one would find out. He couldn't get caught. Not again. And anyway...wasn't he owed this? Wasn't he owed a slice of delicious pleasure after the anal hell the Imam put him through? Wasn't he due some goodness in his life after those Polish cunts tried to ruin his life?

"Yes" Poleaboo thought as he lewdly violated the passed out Zoomer, roughly mashing his own HRT softened genitals with his other hand. "This is my birthright. This is my destiny."
>>
>>64670827
You're far too Chad for that, in your mindset at least
>>
>>64670901
This needs to stop, Mark
>>
File: JHztvWmK (1).jpg (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>64670902
In the last few months, when I'm awake between 10am and 1pm I always listen to James O'Brien on LBC
>>
>>64667507
>Pic
I would.
I'm not Bri'ish though.
>>
>>64670915
Bloody love Mystery Hour, me
>>
>>64670827
>Greggs and buy a doughnut or their muffin

You could pretend Tilde baked it just for you.
>>
>the next britfeel meet will be in court
>>
>>64670934
Her products are now only for Big Jermaine.
>>
>>64670827
Download an app called 'too good to go' and try to secure a greggs bag.
ill prob do it myself on the weekend. for under 3 quid you get like 9 quids worth of stuff... quite a feast.
last time i got a box of dounuts, a sosig roll and a chicken baguette.
>>
Next /britfeel/ meet you'll be required to show your "NHS Covid Pass". Double vaccinated and negative test only. For more information see:

https://youtu.be/hBqgM1h5D10
>>
Used to love Greggs cookies. Got a bit too fat though so can't have any now.
>>
The next meet will be at Fordes Gym in St Mary Cray
>>
For me its Greggs vegan sausage rolls
>>
>>64670990
>Fordes Gym in St Mary Cray

Used to train there when it was Keddles. Small world. Why is that getting a mention on /britfeel/ anyway.
>>
>>64670901
Sickeningly accurate description of the night's events.
>>
how long do you think it will be until furries can genetically modify themselves ?
>>
>>64670968
I bought a doughnut selection box (the ones they have in the middle of the shop) in 2018 and they tasted like cardboard so I had to discard them. Not had good experiences with Greggs but I rarely go. I had a Greggs latte a couple of years ago and was surprised with the quality

>>64671005
last one I had was inedible.
>>
Another article about Scarborough, this time from the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jul/22/scarborough-hopes-woo-millennials-surfing-yoga-dolphins
>>
>>64671027
It's my local gym. Will be training there tomorrow.
>>
>>64670968
I find Greggs cookies too sweet. Prefer Subways cookies.
>>
day 2 nofap, gunna try keep it going. Im not delusional de lids I know nofap isnt some magic elixir but I think it can be a useful tool for getting back on track. I see it as part of my bootcamp to lessen my dopamine copes. Im currently sober, no more whacking it to porn, will eventually cut out excessive vidya and imageboards/social media but that one is so fucking hard
>>
>>64671078
/britfeel/ controls the media
>>
Ebent loves surfing, yoga and dolphins.
>>
Ebineezer hated christmas :(
>>
I finished Digimon Adventure. Last Evolution Kizuna was a gut punch.

2000 - 2020

Such a big part of my life looking back.
>>
how much liquid shit would you need to expel out of your anus to propel yourself off the ground?
>>
> Check Poley's blog
> See that Shoutanon threatened to rape Poleabo
...What the fuck, Shoutanon?
>>
If you could give your 15 year old self one piece of advice, one thing to do, what would it be?
>>
>>64671227
just end it all now kiddo
>>
>>64671214
he does give off a rapey vibe
i wouldnt be surprised if moni was telling the truth
>>
how to best disguise the fact that im a brainlet?
>>
>>64671256
never talk to anyone?
>>
Any good video game recommendations? I haven't played anything in ages.
I'm tempted to get into a multiplayer game like Final Fantasy 14 just to mong out to in the evenings. But I've heard the opening is dreadfully boring.
>>
I like to image this is what I look like when I'm walking down the high street. Because I walk fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTyzY5aIrkE.
>>
File: apu think.png (29 KB, 741x568)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
Do you reckon Mark got raped in prison?
>>
>>64671210
It's not about the quantity but about the pressure. If your anus is tight enough then it will only take a little.
Of course, this is assuming that the rest of your body is sealed and that the shit won't backfire out the other end of your digestive system.
>>
>>64671275
I played some FF14 because its free up to a point, I finished the original story and it was mostly boring but alright. Might get back in to it and level all the classes to max trial level which I think is 60
>>
Why did Shoutanon give young vulnerable boys drugs? I think we should be praising Moni for protecting him and not letting Shout get his grubby paws on him after drugging him up.
>>
>>64671227
Make katherine gf.
>>
I wish smoking wasn't bad for you.
>>
>>64671302
I heard he was forced to do some sissy RP with Big Bubba
>>
what if mark isnt actually here anymore
>>
>>64671275
I mainly play csgo, eso, gtav, rdr2 and rs3
I like the new csgo gamemode, it's 4v3, bomb is planted at one site, defend/defuse, it ends up being really fast and pretty fun, if you're ct you can rush the bomb site, defuse and win the round in about 10 seconds sometimes
>>
>>64671322
Not much worse for you than any other modern addiction. If you want to smoke then smoke
>>
>>64671350
you're always here
>>
>>64671275
FF14 is garbage
>just get through the first 60 levels of story bro

Takes about 100 hours. And then it "gets good" lmao. I got to story level 30 and couldn't do any more. It's mindless fetch quests and running from point to point on a confusing map.

Play FFX instead to get your fix. I recently played Valkyria Chronicles 4 and it was fantastic, highly recommended.
I have plenty of suggestions but it depends what you're into.
>>
>>64671350
He definitely doesn't post here anymore.
I think it's likely he went back to jail. He was on the edge, close to going mad and then after posting his phone number and name here he probably ended up acting out and getting arrested, he was getting banned every time he posted.
That or he just closed the browser for good after being doxxed.
>>
Me? Just womfing around
>>
thinking of moving to a colder country. iceland?
>>
>>64671318
have heard sic gave him a line of coke and thats why he was throwing up in the park
>>
>It must be someone else spamming about Ebin
>>
File: ff (2).png (645 KB, 791x672)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
>>64671386
>Takes about 100 hours

took me way less than this, and its interrupted by dungeons and bosses. I don't know if I'll start playing again, I might.

I don't enjoy gaming though so me saying I didn't enjoy it holds no bearing, I enjoyed looking at my cute character.
>>
>>64668553
I've been stalking you, this is how you look when you walk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNFx28NGLfI&t=10s
>>
>>64671472
fat banbury cat abuser does that
>>
>>64671472
>>It must be someone else spamming about Ebin

It's shippy, he's been obsessed for years.
>>
>>64671083
Is that right? Used to train there a few years back. Decent gym but there was this one absolute spacker there, complete little spod called Mark.
>>
Tonight? It's a large mixed grill. In honour of DM.
>>
lifting 100kg once is the same as lifting 10kg 10 times, you'll build the same muscle from it
>>
>>64671546
*facepalm* ngmi dude
>>
whats the dumbest thing you've ever said lads
>>
>>64671546
Reddit "strength trainers" don't like the truth.
>>
Who are the up and coming porn stars?
>>
>>64671576
Zoomerfag. He's going to go really downhill now. Quick. Arse being bored out by big black drill cocks by the end of the year
>>
He's still posting his personality sex fantasies, grim shut in sex case.
>>
problem number 45 with america; know universal healthcare, what is this? the time of Charlemagne??
>>
Ebin, in his suped up type R, doing 120 down Marine Drive in Scarborough and coming to a skidding halt at the light house.
Too scared again.
>>
>>64671624
dirty little phone poster
>>
>>64671631
wrong again, champ
>>
bwhahaha old painty can Ned!
>>
>>64668236
only real bottle pissers know this struggle
>>
File: Apu 346.jpg (109 KB, 754x1158)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Well that's another wooty training session over with. Getting well into shape me.
>>
>>64671673
Real shit is pissing into a bottle when your parents are in the other room. I have to make sure it slowly runs down the side to make sure my parents dont hear the unmistakeable sound of a jet of piss filling up a bottle.
>>
>>64671693
I pour my piss bottles out my bedroom window overnight. Mummy started smelling piss and thought the drains were blocked
>>
Currently posting from a nice cold bath
>>
>>64667507
I've bought this white wine and it's honestly the most disgusting thing I'd ever drank. Every single sip even the first makes me gag. And it's not even bad wine either it's some stuff from Chile. Man am I having a bad time
>>
>>64671693
I try and angle it so it trickles down the side but it is tricky. A pint glass is way easier to use.
>>
had some cheese on toasty woasty for din dins. finished a game from my backlog which is nice. probably going to get back on ring fit adventure soon. lose some of this flab. would be nice to go out and get some shopping tomorrow but i have my doubts i'll get it done.
>>
whats sex like lads? i really wanna kown
>>
welper wid gna go to the working mens club to get bummed by his wooty mates after? lololol
>>
Makes me laugh thinking of people refusing the vaccine because they don't trust what's in it only to snort mystery powder bought from a criminal in a council flat
>>
>>64671967
Nothing to write home about t bh lad and gets a bit boring after a while.
>>
File: i pretend not to see it.jpg (85 KB, 1029x1005)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>shadowbanned from r9k
did nothing wrong, free my nigga me. T

his post will come through because the only ones that do are the ones when i complain about my potsts not showing. No i dont need to take my meds
>>
>>64672001
fucking knew it. this is the only post in the last 5 i've tried on here that came through. they're fucking with me. i have to complain to get the right to post wtf
>>
lol people actually study english lmao like bro just speak it ahaha
>>
>>64671693
>>64671769
legends... i once pissed all over my room cus of the pressure i also pissed out my window
>>
File: ayepu ayepustaja.png (144 KB, 408x500)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
Going to order myself a treat with my bennies tomorrow, a flatcap oh aye.
https://www.outdoorandcountry.co.uk/heather-charles-tartan-wax-flat-cap.html?c=Hunter
>>
do you guys prefer many small piss bottles or fewer larger ones?
>>
Going to watch a film, so clocking off the the night.
See you tomorrow. Need to start planning for the weekend, Will prob just make bread and watch more films...
>>
>>64672045
Keep my piss in pint glasses and empty them regularly desu.
>>
>>64672041
you'll look a right nonce in that mate
>>
>>64672045
many small ones cus the smell combines with what was in there and it smells so bad i have had one stewing in the heat full almost
>>
>>64672045
i use a big one called a toilet
>>
>>64672059
What if I wear it backwards?
>>
>>64671984
To be fair the mystery powder salesman rely on your repeated custom so it's in their interest to ensure the product no matter how shitty doesn't kill you.
>>
>>64672041
you peaky blinders or a norf?
>>
>>64672104
Yorkshire. It's norfer than people that are souf of Yorkshire, but soufer than those norfer than me.
>>
lads im ashamed to admit ive accidentally sharted on the cat again
>>
AHEM, I SAID : welper wid gna go to the working mens club to get bummed by his wooty mates after? lololol

*cues everyone to start laffin and call hhl a filthy nonce*
>>
oi oi scumbags! how are we this evening! looks like the UK is in the midst of the curry variant covid lol. figures a bunch of smelly muds would make things worse aye!
>>
File: 1609497167872.jpg (16 KB, 250x250)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>64672057
>pint glasses
but the toilet is just down the hall, are you a tubby chubby fat man? can you see your cock?
>>
File: yorkshire.jpg (632 KB, 1778x1184)
632 KB
632 KB JPG
>>64672125
aye a fellow yorkshire lad then
>>
File: download (4).gif (205 KB, 478x319)
205 KB
205 KB GIF
>>64672041
>flatcap
lol ok grandad. or should I say granDEAD lol.
>>
fucking hell taub
knew he was an absolute madman
>>
File: 343453345435345.jpg (555 KB, 2954x2184)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
>>64671984
the anti-vax crowd are never the smartest peas in the pod, luckily we all know whos dodging it. plain as day on the hotspot maps!
>>
File: 1619066087959.png (56 KB, 446x400)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>64671256
>he doesnt read
read read read, it's all you can do!
>>
>>64670214
yeah i know, it's almost like people are sick of child rapists being imported from mudland and sandland!
>>
File: Apu.jpg (51 KB, 500x500)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>Forbidden from going to watch my Apu DJ at a local dancehall.
>>
Only just finished my first pint in spoons. Been bere since about 10 past 8.
Not feeling drinking too much.
>>
>>64672226
Aye. prob will look a tit but...
>>64672237
My gran is dead. Nice 1 knobhead.
>>
the man turned himself into a pickle lmao
>>
>>64672041
cheaper in matalan
>>
>>64672041
Don't waste your money. You'll look like a fucking idiot.
>>
Alright so listen to this, how brave I am. There's two birds I used to be friends with in high-school but now they think I'm a junkie. Yeah I followed them on Instagram. And their accounts are private. You see how much risk I'm taking
>>
>>64672348
Yeah but then I have to go out.
>>64672373
I don't care. I look like 1 anyway with my podgy belly and bald head.
>>
>>64672376
>Alright so listen to this, how brave I am. There's two birds I used to be friends with in high-school but now they think I'm a junkie. Yeah I followed them on Instagram. And their accounts are private. You see how much risk I'm taking
foy
>>
phoar would bang the blonde girls in love island. rest of them manky.
>>
>>64672081
Junkies aren't the most reliable customers, given they have a tendency to either end up in prison or dead.
>>
Just went pub and it poured down and it felt so cooling after the past week. Went on a 10-20 minute walk to the shop afterwards and now I'm back home and I'm sweating. This weather is crazy it's like I'm in Florida or somewhere.
>>
>>64672125
>>64672226
It's a known fact turning the Ridings into their own respective counties is simply divide and conquer.
>>
love when i take a big healthy girthy poo, lads
>>
Lol the tranny didn't get a single (You)
>>
>>64672468
There's a mid Yorkshire now.
>>
>>64672553
dangerously based britfeel this evening
>>
>>64672258
>>64672268
>>64672289
Hello shush lad
>>
21C outside, lovely
28C in my flat, fffffuuuuu
Also the bog water in the toilet is really low.
>>
>>64672641
windows closed 7am-7pm, windows open 7pm-7am. it's the european way mate. simple as
>>
Evening lads, time to start a new thread yet?
>>
>>64672662
I don't like getting bugs in the house
>>
>>64672041
Don't listen to the other posters that hat looks cool
>>
>>64672667
go for it lid
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMIAVeLw_cw

need to find a gf into dancing
>>
>>64672295
*sends you a shaky, low qaulity video of your apu DJing* hope it eases the pain
>>
>>64672641
Going outside to empty the bins yesterday at 7 in the morning was like swan diving into a ice cold pool. I'd move my computer into the back garden if it hadn't rained to stay warm and cool all day
>>
>>64672678
stop moaning then you fucking bug
>>
>>64672678
Free protein, lad.
>>
The two sparkies I chatted to yesterday are in the spoons. They went Hackney Wick then ended up in Shoreditch.
Said they got back at 3:30.
There's a pissed old lady sitting on the other side or the pub on her own.
Not really any fit girls though.
>>
>>64672330
sure you can send it back if you dont like it
>>
>>64672662
Place just syphons heat, ive got big fans blowing and i like fresh air instead of my own recycled farts.
>>
>>64672686
Thanks anon pal.
>>64672749
Or keep it and hang it up on the wall to remind me of the mistake.
>>
>>64672736
You're going to have to get it on with the granny.
Go over and work your magic.
>>
>>64672641
id whore myself out to get down to 28 lad, its been 32 in here most of the day until about an hour ago when it plummeted to a nipple hardening 31C
>>
>>64672863
But lad, the act of whoring yourself out will increase your temperature, and the temperature of the room, by so many degrees as to cancel out the reason why you were whoring in the first place.
>>
File: Apu 959.png (84 KB, 425x448)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
Nice cool evening with my nice cool fan in my nice cool zone.
>>
>>64672832
She got thrown out for being pissed. Not long after that post she started shouting about.
They just bought me over another beer. They messed up with the app orders.
>>
anyone just see love island?

fuckkin hell hugo that was so uncalled for
>>
an love island just flew over my house.
>>
>>64672961
Thought it was based
>>
>>64672987
>>64672961
What happened? I don't watch tv and I wouldn't watch that it I had a tv.
>>
Currently eating bacon and brie sandwiches in my air conditioned ZONE 1 apartment with my girlfriend.
>>
>>64673022
I'm sat outside having a jamaican roll up listening to a tawny owl in my comfy zone
>>
File: dancing.gif (511 KB, 840x488)
511 KB
511 KB GIF
GIRLS IN BIKINIS
GIRLS IN BIKINIS ON ROLLER SKATES
IN OUTER SPACE
>>
olympics must be the most overrated event. i mean out of these zillioms of sports how many of these are even watchable? many of them arent even real sports. even the proper sports are ones the average person knows fuck all about. just nationalist propaganda. pathetic.
>>
>>64673095
Most of the sports aren't real sports because you're not directly competing. You just try to make the highest score, hit a timer, or cross a finish line. You don't lay a hand on your competition. You don't have to outthink them or outplay them.
Pathetic. Participation-trophy levels "sport".
>>
>>64673022
Zone 1 is the posh part right? I've never been the London it seems like a 2000 AD metropolis that isn't as cool as New York City or Tokyo
>>
>>64673022
Sat in Spoons plotting all the Michellin 1 star restaurants on Google maps.
>>
anyone else here like mackerel fishing

if you live close to the sea you should try it
>>
>>64673189
Never been fishing in my life but it seems boring
>>
>>64673191
It's a lot more fun when you use a proper industrial trawling ship. You catch thousands of fish in a fraction of the time it takes a fishing rod loser to realise he's wasting his life.
>>
>>64673179
He works in Pied a Terre. I worked it out ages ago. Nice place.
>>
>>64673189
I'd like to try it. Also salmon fishing. Would like to eat something I caught myself
>>
>>64672491
my poos are almost always wet and horrible
>>
>>64673257
Not anymore. The sous chef cucked him out of it.
>>
never understood the concept of fishing only to throw the fish back in the sea. you catch something, you eat it. simple as
>>
BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP LIMIT BUMP
>>
why are you lot trying to dox my friend TSL. he's a good 'un
>>
Just made a deposit in tonights pint glass
>>
>>64673357
What about catching it, sitting it on your boat or pier or whatever, watching it slowly suffocate giving it as much eye contact as possible then throwing it back in as a lesson to other fish?
>>
victoria coren mitchell's massive honkers
>>
>>64673189
I live very close to the sea and I don't fish.
My dad used to take me fishing as a kid all the time and I hate it.
>>
New thread lads

>>64673486

New thread

>>64673486
>>
>>64673458
They're not going to learn any lessons unless you write on the body in fish language, "This is what happens when you eat food on a string."
>>
File: Apu 200.png (202 KB, 957x891)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
Popped in t' local for a few pints on the way back from t' wooty training didn't a. Yeah I did. Bit naughty but fancied a treat. Got a kebab on the way now.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.