[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does anyone know where to find a guide on how to kill yourself with a belt and doorknob? I'm getting tired of everything and I want to get this right
>>
Why would you off yourself in such a unconventional way. Just go jump off a bridge or some shit bruh, commit toaster bath, swallow a bunch of pills, slit your wrists, idk man. Killing yourself with a fucking belt and a doorknob sounds like something you'd see in some scuffed comedy show.
>>
File: moronsuicide5300165878.jpg (340 KB, 1331x998)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
Just join a rock climbing club, those goobers die all the time. And they'll be like, "he died on the rocks, dude. Doing what he loved"
>>
File: 1626904625688.png (423 KB, 789x597)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>64667968
Just swim out to sea at midnight. Nobody can save you.
>>
>>64668012
You clearly haven't researched this like I have
>>
>>64668072
It doesn't require research. Anyone can kill themselves, dying is easy. If you have to "figure out" how to die you're either retarded or you're hesitating and don't actually wish to die.
>>
>>64668087
I'm trying to make sure it's successful. People who attempt to kill themselves who are brainlets like you end up not doing it properly and try to kill themselves using some stupid method like pills.
>>
>>64668131
You could literally be dead right now but instead you're wasting time here. Get over yourself buddy.
>>
>>64668163
I'm not going to potentially attempt a painless and possible unsuccessful attempt because some dumb nigger on 4chan told me not to do it carefully
>>
>>64668197
jump out of a building anon . It will guarantee kill you in less than 0,5 second
>>
>>64668049
>>64668197
As soon as you get pulled by a riptide you'll drown. Assuming it's extremely calm you can always dive down ten or twenty feet and inhale water. Chances are nobody will find you.
>>
>>64667968
Just wrap a bag around your head and inhale helium

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.