[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1618462260689.png (133 KB, 1306x763)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
what if /pol/ was never created?
>>
>>64668053
/pol/ can be cringe, but people who seethe about /pol/ are extra double cringe
>>
>>64668053
you know you can just not visit /pol/ instead of complaining about it 24/7
>>
>>64668053
Nazis would still go to stormfront.
>>
>>64668140
people are complainign about /pol/ leaking out
>>
>>64668146
>calling people nazis
Lmao faggot this isnt 2015. Also people take pride in being called a nazi. Lefty faggots like you get shit on by the far right
>>
>>64668053
Imagine how "good" 4chan would be
>>64668140
they spam every single board tho
>>64668146
yeah but not here
>>
>>64668103
>/pol/ can be cringe
It was cringe 8 years ago. It's the online gathering and recruitment center for the Klan now. It's filled with schizophrenics and 80 IQ jackoffs that base their personality on what groups they hate.

It has nothing to do with hentai, anime, gaming, Japan, weebshit. It never belonged on 4chan in the first place and it drove away anyone with two god damned braincells to rub together. Gee, I wonder why anyone would seethe when stupid cocksuckers ruin something great. Fuck you.
>>
>>64668151
People are allowed to have opinions. Do you also get mad at /leftypol/ tourists?
Not liking trannies is not a "/pol/ raid", it's just a normal opinion people have
>>
>>64668103
/pol/ could be cringe in the past but now it's populated with American facebook boomer schizos
Everyone posting regularly there should be gassed and turned into lampshades
>>
>>64668176
>People are allowed to have opinions
so am i
> Do you also get mad at /leftypol/ tourists?
yes
>Not liking trannies is not a "/pol/ raid
no one said anything about trannies
>>
The difference is that /pol/ is a necessary evil. The alt right manifested as a counter response to the hyper-marxist, hyper-politically correct, anti-white, anti-American sentiment that most billionaires and people in high positions of power share. They want to kill us all. They want to smoke us out.

Fuck man, how many more of your favorite games and shows need to be ruined before your eyes?

They put a fucking tranny in Rocko's Modern Life. This isn't a meme anymore. These people need to be fought against with force. /pol/ is SIGNIFICANTLY the lesser of two evils, and to pretend its not is delusion. You need to be honest with yourselves.
>>
>>64668159
>everyone is a leftist
its all so tiresome
>>
>>64668176
the problem with both is that they derail threads with their stupidity.
it'd be just as annoying if people were constantly derailing threads with pictures of their cat.
try reading the op next time.
>>
>>64668191
>They put a fucking tranny in Rocko's Modern Life.
It's called Rocko's Modern Life. It makes sense they'd tackle modern issues
>>
>>64668191
>whataboutism
>you either have to like sjw or /pol/fags
>>
>>64668204
I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck.

This is disgusting. Children don't need to fucking see this. Children don't need to be exposed to this garbage. This isn't just made as some haha funny joke, this is legitimately trying to pressure little boys into castrating themselves.
>>
>>64668159
I won't apologize for referring to people who hate niggers and jews, and love hitler nazis.
It's literally what you niggers are.
>nooo, that term is offensive, we have came up with an new gender *uhm* I meant name for incel meetup
>>
>>64668206
In this day and age? Absolutely. At some point you need to draw a line in the sand and follow your values. You either believe in the death of the west or you don't, but it's impossible to be in the middle ground here. Sorry.
>>
4chan was always racist. I'm sorry you cannot rewrite reality
>>
>>64668176
>Not liking trannies is not a "/pol/ raid", it's just a normal opinion people have
And the tranny situation is pretty much just furfags as well, constantly having threads derail because of trannyposting and multiple pink pill and tranny threads up at all times.
>>
>>64668176
Oh come the fuck on. No matter how much you love your /pol/ niggers, you have to acknowledge that the sheer amount of race bait and unironic anti jew propaganda vastly outweighs the practically non existing leftist shit that gets posted here.
Have you ever seen an unironic BLM post here? I know I haven't.
>>
>>64668191
>Muh vidya games! Muh nicktoons! The billionaires want me to be gay!

You live in a fantasy world invented by and only existing on the internet. You saw a purple haired idiot's twitter post and thought to yourself, "I must become an equally stupid person to combat this!"

>You need to be honest with yourselves.
Someone here definitely should be.
>>
File: 1618169033142.png (143 KB, 623x516)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>64668260
So this is kind of the last line of defense you people do when you get exposed. "It was never good, so it's okay that we censored these things and forced our propaganda into it!"

If video games and cartoons are stupid and for children why are you guys so desperately trying to worm your way into the industry? Why are you so fucking horny to put trans characters in my video games if they're so worthless?
>>
>>64668220
im not white so no i have no reason to support it also thats a dumb dichotomy i can dislike making unecessary characters trannies and constant /pol/faggotry and no a tranny character isnt the death of the west.
>>
>>64668151
>>64668162
>Every opinion that slightly aligns with /pol/ is /pol/ leaking out
Holy shit you are narrow minded retard. Must be nice thinking that half of humanity that doesn't agree with you does so because they visit a board on 4chan
>>
>>64668273
>>>64668220 (You)
>im not white so no i have no reason to support it also thats a dumb dichotomy
Cool, then you'll be shot when the day comes.
>>
>>64668220
what do you even mean by "the west"? if you're talking about the entirety of the western world you are retarded. no one is trying to kill the entirety of the western world. all these sjw/pol extremists are in the vast minority.
i'm sorry you've been lead to believe all this stupid political white noise is so important that it's a matter of life or death for half of the planet.
>>
>>64668291
>what do you even mean by "the west"?
Germany, America, Canada, the UK, basically every country where white people exist. The goal is to persecute white people here.
>>
>>64668233
>racist
We need to make a distinction between regular racism and racism as a personality. EVERYONE is racist to some degree.

What everyone isn't, however, is race obsessed, race-supremacists who spend their waking hours angrily prepping for the upcoming race wars that exist only in their heads. Useless fucking nitwits.
>>
>>64668276
>>Every opinion that slightly aligns with /pol/ is /pol/ leaking out

its not just ''slightly'' you will see genuine /pol/faggotry constantly ruining threads and boards and they always admit they are /pol/fags.
>>
File: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (16 KB, 400x366)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Americans are a disease, the USA should be carpetbombed with neutron bombs
>>
File: 1598018182844.png (9 KB, 244x207)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>64668280
>Cool, then you'll be shot when the day comes.
ah so these are the people claiming to be moral crusaders
cool just dont complain when i think your leaking is annoying.
>>
>>64668318
>its not just ''slightly'' you will see genuine /pol/faggotry constantly ruining threads and boards and they always admit they are /pol/fags.
Give me a single, unedited screencap of someone admitting they are from /pol/
>>
File: 1626830434887.png (197 KB, 1636x853)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>64668053
>he fell for the /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>64668335
>ah so these are the people claiming to be moral crusaders

I mean yeah, one side wants to castrate children and fuck them. One side wants to create a world where muslims and black people can just rape and pillage as they please. The other does not.
>>
>>64668336
>YOU HAVE TO SCREENSHOT
no i usually dont screenshot its already blatant /pol/ traffic
>>
>>64668301
>Germany, America, Canada, the UK, basically every country where white people exist. The goal is to persecute white people here.
No, it isn't, practically nobody fucking cares about this shit, the only place where you find this nonsense is terminally-online spaces for mental patients who whip themselves up into a frenzy. They're just loud because they have a lot of free time and nothing to do, so it seems like there's more of this nonsense than there actually is.
>>
>>64668368
>just trust me dude
>bro trust me
For someone who hates /pol/ you sure enjoy using their retarded anti-evidence stance
>>
File: blackorwhite.jpg (253 KB, 1200x631)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>64668361
>hurr durr, you can either love Hitler or literally become a cuck
>>
>>64668271
>forced our propaganda
For the record I don't put things in games, that's up to the developers and publishers. Trans people wanting their existence acknowledged through a game isn't a form of propaganda anymore than Ms. Pacman was a form of feminist propaganda.

If you're over 15 and your worldview gets threatened by video game characters, you really have to step back and take a look at your life. There's a thousand real things affecting your life at any given moment (like your hygiene for example) and the hill you want to die on is a video game girl with a dick.
>>
>>64668382
/someone else
Well screenshots aren't really evidence, you know?
>>
File: CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg (73 KB, 1024x512)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>64668381
>No, it isn't
Remember that time Sony literally advocated for people to riot in the streets?

Remember that time the news just sat there and encouraged the riots?

Remember that time every single e-celeb fuckwad encouraged these riots?

We live in The Emperor's New Clothes. You're not allowed to bring up how every time a black dude gets rightfully shot (for the most part) the nigger community NEEDS to chimp out; they NEED to target white hopes; they NEED to play the victim card to justify violence. That's how this works.
>>
>>64668338
>Thinks board is responsible for controlling the opinions of the entirety of 4chan
Nobody thinks that. There is one board that has been consistently shitting up every other one with pointless racist and anti-semitic derails though.
>>
>>64668338
The original 2013 poster comparing stormniggers to furries wasn't 100% right. Furries at the very least had a sense of humor about themselves. They showed creativity and held a sense of community.

Stormniggers are stupid, crass, and hate for hate's sake. Their brains are ugly on the inside, they have 0 fucking compassion for others and only look for targets to fight. And they always punch down, taunting someone much lower status than they are. Lowlife scum. I'd trade them for fursecuted faggots in a heartbeat.
>>
>>64668394
>For the record I don't put things in games, that's up to the developers and publishers.
No but you're certainly the type of person that will harass a game dev out of the industry, or push an animator out of the industry, or rat out someone you don't like. This was a really big problem for Cartoon Network actually back in 2018.
>Trans people wanting their existence acknowledged through a game isn't a form of propaganda anymore than Ms. Pacman was a form of feminist propaganda.

So the problem here is that there's a difference between putting a trans character in a show, and putting a trans character in a CHILDREN'S show. I'm not transphobic; if you want to make well-written, good trans characters in your media then go ahead.

That's not what's happening though.

There is a very specific sect of leftists that are in high positions of power, and they want to FUCK CHILDREN. They want to CASTRATE CHILDREN and FUCK THEM. Look up Desmond is Amazing. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Fuck man, there was a huge controversy on twitter about how a bunch of creeps think children should be allowed to see BDSM and gimp gear at pride parades. These people do legitimately just want to fuck children.
>>
>>64668361
one side wants a tyrannical ''progressive'' regime the other side wants a ''conservative'' tyrannical regime moreover /pol/ isnt even morally consistent they do not practice what they preach and are very pathological in their hatred.
if you want to shoot me for being non-white why should i in anyway support you?
>>
>>64668518
>Punch down
Oh no, those poor oppressed jews! They ooonly own a vast majority of media and banks. Clearly we won't be treating them as equals until they own 100% if it.
>>
>>64668537
Because, at the end of the day, the alt right is more correct than the progressives. The LGBT movement HAS gone too far, BLM HAS gone too far, these people really ARE the moral fascists.

Let me ask you something: what incentive do I as a white person have to give a FUCK about your oppression? I'm not even denying it exists necessarily, but why should I care? If I'm forced to give up everything I love for people that hate me and want to kill me anyway then why should I throw my hat in the ring? Fuck you guys. America is our country, we were here first, and you can go back.
>>
File: lilrock9.jpg (134 KB, 653x584)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>64668497
You are the exact same type of shithead that was protesting the Little Rock nine (and you probably use the exact same memes they did).

>Look at those negroes wanting things. Pretty soon they'll think they're people! We can't have that.

Blacks wanting rights and getting annoyed with being street murdered by government agents isn't some secret plot by a Japanese electronics company you fucking dolt.
>>
>>64668053
I don't visit /pol/, but I still derail threads with racist shit
>>
>>64668387
>The year is 1918, you are a Russian citizen
>"So either you're a communist or an evil imperialist? Haha, that's such a black and white fallacy"
>Gets executed
That's literally just how it is. Suck it up. You're with it or against it, you're a commie or a nazi.
>>
File: kd7ri1f40m251.jpg (39 KB, 800x518)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>64668570
>You are the exact same type of shithead that was protesting the Little Rock nine
I don't know shit about history. Were the little rock nine raping people? Were they burning homes down? Were they stealing shit?

If yes, then fuck 'em. Kill 'em all. I don't care how righteous your movement is, because when you get innocent people involved you just need to be executed on the spot. The movement needs to die right there.

>Blacks wanting rights and getting annoyed with being street murdered by government agents isn't some secret plot by a Japanese electronics company you fucking dolt.
Actually it quite literally is. These companies have a financial incentive to keep these movements going. Pic very much related.
>>
>>64668555
hold on stop strawmaning my fucking opinions
>Because, at the end of the day, the alt right is more correct than the progressives
the alt right is barely even a thing i dont care who is more ''correct'' i dislike both.
>e LGBT movement HAS gone too far, BLM HAS gone too far, these people really ARE the moral fascists.
i agree
>Let me ask you something: what incentive do I as a white person have to give a FUCK about your oppression?
im not oppressed no one said anything about opression and for record im not black either and i dont live in america.
>Fuck you guys
what have i done to you?
>America is our country, we were here first, and you can go back.
are you native american?
>>
File: STNBL50853_003.jpg (244 KB, 900x750)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>64668555
>we were here first, and you can go back
Yes. Good point.
>>
>>64668582
It's literally not the case you idiot. Just because the usa has a too broken system to allow more than two parties doesn't mean the rest of the world shares that mental illness.
>>
>>64668053
Dang I was one of the OG phone posters
>>
>>64668570
>Blacks wanting rights and getting annoyed with being street murdered by government agents isn't some secret plot by a Japanese electronics company you fucking dolt.
Blacks are losers of history not the victims. They are constantly being given things and still whine about muh afrika we wuz kangz. Suck it up and accept help or move back to shithole which sold you out to being with. We live in a weird time where losers can claim victimhood and be supported for it.
>>
>>64668590
>the alt right is barely even a thing i dont care who is more ''correct'' i dislike both.
Did you...forget what the thread is about? We're talking about /pol/ and the right here, dipshit.
>im not oppressed no one said anything about opression and for record im not black either and i dont live in america.
Then...why are you even taking issue with anything I'm saying? Fuck off then

>>64668592
Fuck off with this native american shit. That's a cute little rhetorical argument, but at the end of the day we were the first CIVILIZED nation here. We didn't worship fucking sun gods and dance around bonfires like they do TO THIS DAY.
>>
File: E6UOgR1WEAQpvgl.jpg (91 KB, 594x594)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>64668570
You are the exact same type of people applauding the fact that the government used military forces to send blacks who didn't want to leave their all black schools into all white schools where nobody wanted them. You would rather fuck over all parties involved then giving the white people their slice of society.
>>
>>64668612
>Did you...forget what the thread is about? We're talking about /pol/ and the right here, dipshit.
i mentioned /pol/ the board not the alt right
>Then...why are you even taking issue with anything I'm saying? Fuck off then
cause i find it retarded
>>
File: J6RT115515.jpg (866 KB, 2048x1365)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
>>64668583
>I don't know shit about history
We can just stop there, really.

>when you get innocent people involved you just need to be executed on the spot
Something we can absolutely agree on.
>>
>>64668626
>i mentioned /pol/ the board not the alt right
O-Okay? Distinction without meaning but alright
>>
>>64668303
>What everyone isn't, however, is race obsessed, race-supremacists who spend their waking hours angrily prepping for the upcoming race wars that exist only in their heads.
I mean, that also goes for most of /pol/.
>>
File: 1582122496696.jpg (333 KB, 835x773)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>64668053
>what if /pol/ was never created?
/pol/ is a containment board created for the purpose of keeping the extremists there. Sure, occasionally some will leak and there are crossposters as well, but for the most part it keeps the rest of the site clear of the shit posted there. You faggots always complain that /pol/ shouldn't exist without realizing that you're not going to ban /pol/posters off the website entirely and by removing their containment board you open the floodgates for that type of content to get posted everywhere, even more so than now. You also forget that this place and other similar websites are among the few places on the internet where you can post racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. content without fear of repercussion, so naturally a lot of posters will do so, some because they legitimately believe it and some just for fun/to get a rise out of people. Don't take everything here so seriously.
>>
>>64668631
Oh cool, so you're conceding. Right on.

Also

>Posts the capitol riots

I have way more sympathy for people following their god-given right to fight against a perceived government tyranny than the average nigger wanting to loot shit. Like, you don't even need to agree with the capitol riots to realize these aren't even remotely comparable.
>>
>>64668612
>We didn't worship fucking sun gods and dance around bonfires like they do TO THIS DAY

>I sing songs once a week to a Jew nailed to a plank of wood. LAND = MINE
Sound reasoning.
>>
>>64668595
It's not about two parties, retard. Any serious, successful movement since the invention of political rhetoric has insisted that anyone who is not with them is against them. Even if they don't believe their opponents should be met with violence, they still implicitly and explicitly deem anyone who's not on their side to be the enemy.
>>
>>64668612
>fuck off with this native american shit. That's a cute little rhetorical argument, but at the end of the day we were the first CIVILIZED nation here

i dont care about such distinctions like who civilized what they were still there first if you wanna talk about nativism and i dont know why i should care.
>>
File: 01564164685.png (173 KB, 345x522)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>64668338
>Has a custom script that hides the early life section of Wikipedia biographies
oregano
>>
>>64668660
>dont care about such distinctions like who civilized what they were still there first if you wanna talk about nativism and i dont know why i should care.

You should care, because it shows that race DOES play a part in your character and overall intelligence.
>>
>>64668671
>You should care, because it shows that race DOES play a part in your character and overall intelligence.

i still dont care
>>
>>64668660
It's not like non-whites come here and set up towns in the middle of the fucking woods. Then it would be comparable to the natives and colonists. Non whites use infrastructure designed, built, and maintained by whites.
>>
>>64668648
>god-given right to fight against a perceived government tyranny than the average nigger wanting to loot shit

>White people after the blood of the Vice President and Speaker of the House = Divine right

>Black people after the end of their legal murder by paid government employees = Dang jigaboo jungle bunnies just a lookin' to steal for crack

Glad you have this impartial take on the whole thing. You definitely don't have a bias or prejudice.
>>
so many butttoasted /pol/fags in this thread, go back to your containment board and stop shitting up my site reeeee
>>
>>64668659
Well except nowadays we have a complicated landscape of political movements that favor lots of things besides Hitler and Stalin.
Most people understand that personal freedom is more important than some bullshit politics and that their personal freedoms need to be protected decisively against the forces who wish to step back to autocratic regimes.
>>
>>64668702
Hold on, wait, yes absolutely. You can phrase it in a loaded way all you want but yeah, I have way more sympathy for people wanting to kill politicians than people wanting to kill shop owners and families and women and children. Sorry.
>>
>>64668702
Kill yourself you communist moron. I would really love to show you "legal murder". You faggots wouldn't be crying about oppression then, you'd finally get the gist and shut your fucking mouth. If people actually killed politicians on jan 6 no media corporation would be calling it an insurrection day after day. You call us oppressors because and only because we haven't oppressed you in so long that you've forgotten what it's like.
>>
>>64668691
>Non whites use infrastructure designed, built, and maintained by whites

and i still dont care, its besides my point and civilization isnt static.
>>
>>64668739
If you don't care about anything that is valuable or good then you yourself are evil. Die.
>>
>>64668747
its not that i dont find it valuable i simply dont care about non-whites using white infastructure its beside my point and civilization isnt static.thanks for derailing the thread btw.
>>
>>64668756
>Derailing the thread
The thread never had 'rails' to begin with. It was you or someone like you making a broad whine and getting responses pertaining to it.
>civilization isn't static
Indeed, great city states have been reduced to mud huts many times thoroughly history. You see that as a good thing because you are evil. Look at this fool, and laugh.
>>
>>64668777
>You see that as a good thing
strawman
>>
>>64668053
I know we all like deconthruction posts like this, but does anyone else feel like these posts always come off like some guy who's been quiet the whole party taking a drag off a cigarette and concisely putting in words what the party's been arguing about all night
>>
>>64668053
>saying "nigger" is the same thing as spamming furry porn
wot
>>
>>64668191
>hyper-marxist
>most billionaires
Is this ironic?
>>
>>64668212
I actually don't give a shit about children
The more dead kids the better
>>
File: exodus.jpg (51 KB, 1112x460)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>64668053
Here's the real problem point. From this point on we bled original posters. Even during the point where phoneposting started we bled desktop users that weren't replaced with phone users (meaning they didn't just start browsing with their phone instead, they actually left). Most people left beyond that point are cancerous redditors.
>>
>>64668053
If you look at population trends over the last few years, it's trending down. The site is recovering and there are a lot less pepe and wojak cancer posters than there was.
>>
>>64669167
Just wait until the next fucking us election.
>>
>>64669220
Lel it's already been decided it'll be a Dem president. Biden is a Republican as a Democrat can be and was selected to stand in for Trump. Next 8 years will be the Democrat's turn.
>>
>>64668191
>The biggest injustice is a troon in a cartoon
You are out of touch with reality and clearly don't know how easy you have it
>>
>>64669260
>leftist marxist shilling is not bad and does not want to ruin everything
>>
>>64668190
>no one said anything about trannies
not liking niggers is also a normal opinion people have especially after all the BLM chimpout it became pretty mainstream
>>
Real reason 4chan traffic doubled in 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yPzMXLenzw
>>
>>64669247
You seriously believe he will survive that long? He already has dementia and can't even walk the stairs, Harris will officially take over at his third year maybe even sooner, next election will have somebody whom Trump will endorse and either Michele Obama or some black celebrity like Dwayne Johnson, it will be a shitstorm of unparalleled magnitude.
>>
>>64669394
What a fucking pointless video. I don't even know where to start to list all the terrible injustices there are in the world, but you wouldn't know any of that exists by watching this video, you'd think the most heinous crime imaginable is calling someone a faggot because you're bored and want to laugh and dick around with other board people of like-minds.
>>
File: pepe time flies.jpg (28 KB, 332x315)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>64668053
Pretty intense memories just came back, I was on the 4chan in 2011 reading about Zyzz who died, he was about to become world famous, that stupid rick roll, will smith memes fucken even maddox was still in memory. 2011 to 2016 seems like absolutely ages but now its the same time from 2016 to now, the time pretty much disappeared. I specifically remember my crt computer monitor I had in 2012 reading about the first 1080p movie trailer of Terminator 2 you could download but only if you had an extremely powerful computer. Then one day Trump popped out of nowhere and it felt like he was president for 2 months. The 2008 financial crisis fucked up the timeline.
>>
>>64668212
Rocko's Modern Life was in the damn 90s. The sheer reactionary nature of the 90s leads me to believe they made that a butt of a joke versus any actual trans positive message. Also does it really matter? Does any of that really matter? What would your ideal media be?
>>
i have no qualms in saying that /pol/ and what /pol/ did to this place are entirely moot's fault.

not in the literal mechanical sense of moot made the board, but in that moot saw what the board was, what it was doing the site and liked it

hope he suffers for it
>>
>>64668053
If you really want to "fix" 4chan then ban all mobile devices.
>>
You people desperately need to get off the Internet. How can anyone take the political opinion of someone who never interacts with society seriously?
>>
>>64668162
>tho
Anonymous, I...
>>
>>64668191
This is why I don't let my kids watch Netflix crap. Just liberal tranny propaganda.
>>
>>64669873
>You
>Kids
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>64668164
It's not a recruitment center for the Klan, that's a retarded overexaggeration. Just minors taking anonymity on the internet for granted and using it to get the energy out that's no longer expendable on Xbox Live. I'd be ecstatic if /pol/ fucked off to another website and left 4chan alone, you're exactly right that they don't belong here.
>>
>>64669926
The website would drain. It would be glorious. There may be a semblance of community that would return. Key word is may.
>>
File: 1616342290335.jpg (410 KB, 2000x2280)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>leftoid retards absolutely FOAMING again at /pol/
RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E
>>
>>64670359
>everyone who isnt a /po/tard is a leftist
>>
File: leftypol.png (1.84 MB, 1314x1503)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>64670367
>nooo it's totally not leftoid retards continuously comming here to complain about /pol/
>>
>>64668919
not ironic at all.
>>
if /pol/ was never created, the constant inundation of politics/news/shilling discussions would just be transferred over to /b/, /r9k/, and old style /news/. you aren't getting rid of the people. the people changed in response to a changing society and internet culture. the rise in /pol/'s popularity and mentality is because it remained one of the zones where authoritarian measures were not implemented. people could speak candidly without censor or worry of being judged in the future for post history. it's not due to shills from stormfront or elsewhere. It's due to authoritarian measures being implemented by big tech platforms, ideological indoctrination in campuses/schools/institutions, media bias that grew in droves after the 2008 Occupy Wall St movement scared the status quo which resulted in race-baiting and distraction narratives emerging immediately to destroy any sense of cohesive unity of the proles, and the awakening to much of the manufactured narratives and media control with Gamergate. Every action has a reaction. The growth of the right-wing is largely a response to growing leftist authoritarianism being perpetuated by parties who wish to impose their will upon the people who simply wish to be left alone. If you continue to push those people, they will grow increasingly wary of you. Leftists have manufactured their own Frankenstein's monster with time, and they do it because of their own lack of introspection and failure to see how their actions could result in such consequences. People don't want to be corralled and controlled. 4chan has largely always been anti-establishment and contrarian. Left-right doesn't matter, depends on who's in power.

much of the rise in population of these boards are bots, shills, and raids. Genuine conversation has become harder and harder because people wish to drown out conversation with mundane garbage to slowly demoralize and destroy any sense of cohesiveness besides the ones they desire to manufacture.
>>
>>64670433
i see more /pol/niggers than actual leftists
>>
>>64670433
>oh us pol fags are shilling everywhere outside our containment board? WELL ITS AKSHUALLY THE LEFTIES
>>
File: 1604615885291.png (586 KB, 890x464)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
>>64670547
>uses leftypol chud
>thinks /pol/ is everywhere
>no a leftist brain
Keep SEETHING, you have no power here.
>>
this site would literally just be reddit
>>
>>64670573
>everyone who disagrees with me is putin's puppe- I mean a communist
You /pol/fags are no different from shillary supporters.
>>
File: 1605850060584.png (244 KB, 763x793)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>64670630
>putin
>communist
>keeps SEETHING about /pol/
>>
>>64668570
the civil rights movement was a mistake, access to white peopleis not a human right
>pictured freedom
>>
File: 1625354825006.png (53 KB, 826x654)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>64670668
>not reading between the lines that both are conspiratards who see big scary slavic boogeymen whenever someone disagrees with them online. Let's not forget the claims of fraud. Dumb /pol/nigger.
>>
I just wish the whole internet didn't turn into a political battlefield. This screencap dates back to 2013, it was just the beginning at this time. Radicalization was just started.
Then you had Neoliberal millionaire faggots around the globe who started pushing globohomo shit AND winning and it lead straighy to the OP's screencap point. It just gave more reasons for polfags to double down on the edginess, but then as poltard double down, leftyfaggots double down as well and it just keeps increasing until Leftyfags and altright poltards are every fucking where on the fucking internet. I have IRL friends who are turning into absolute tinfoil retards because of the nonstop leftVSright propaganda and everyone either being "LMAO FUCK DA RICH" or "LMAO POORFAGS ANCAP FTW XD XD".
It's scaring the living shit out of gullible faggots which is at least 70% of internet users who end up just going down the radicalist rabbit hole and turning into massive conspiracytards.

I agree, Polfags are the new furry and they just want attention for being "unique snowflakes", but leftards kept provocating them, hunting them down like witches and both sides became the useful idiots of a massive internet wide psyop to divide social media users over wedge issues. Meanwhile, everyone else suffers. I really don't blame polfags more than anyone else. Tbis site has always been max full of edgelord internet tough guys who think they're cool and powerful because they are rude and offend people. It's eveybody's fault for participating in that gay ass left vs right dance.
>>
>>64670573
Do you have power?
>>
lol at how pozzed /r9k/ has become
lol at fake "oldfags" saying /pol/ ruined the site when trolling, trashtalking, and saying nigger/faggot were always a normal part of 2000s internet culture
lol at thinking criticism of society/media/government is some dangerous nazi schizo thing when it used to be normal for the LEFT to do that, before they were subverted and controlled by neoliberalism
>>
File: lefty_cope.png (1.18 MB, 3000x2073)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>64670547
one cope
one joke
some of us would rather have one joke
y-yeah w..well!
heres this drawing of u
its supposed to be u that means I've won n u lose chuds btfo'd x'D
/pol/ has one joke you have one cope
now repeat after me
i will kill myself
i will kill myself
>>
>>64670601
it's the opposite. reddit is unbearably political, just like 4chan has become. the proposition is to contain politics within /pol/.

also, the structure of the site and the kind of interactions that result are totally different.
>>
>>64668053
>complaining about /pol/
Racism and sexism was always the norm here.
>>
>>64671116
>>64670937
hyper politics were not the norm. that's what OP is taking issue with. I don't care if you're left or right wing.
>>
>>64670837
>projecting this desperately
>straw manning this desperately
>/pol/ is ond person
>read between the lines
The room temperature IQ is showing.
Keep SEETHING you complete retard, no amount of crying will make /pol/ go away.

>>64670847
The power to make leftists SEETHE :^)
>>
>>64668103
Man maybe I just want to talk about anime and vidya without hearing about trannies and cultural replacement.
>>
File: cope.jpg (66 KB, 1125x616)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>64671285
>The room temperature IQ is showing.
>Keep SEETHING you complete retard, no amount of crying will make /pol/ go away.
Trump lost.
>>
>>64671444
>everyone on /pol/ is MIGA
>Trump living rent free in leftoid brain
>/pol/ living rent free in leftoid brain
Imagine being such an absolutely SEETHING leftist retard.
>>
There are more threads complaining about /pol/ here than in support of them.
These are made by leftites, how else would you explain this behavior.
>>
>>64671444
Biden cheated and the democrats are complicit
>>
>>64669873
Make way for the out of touch boomnigger
>>
>>64671202
>>64668053
>hyper politics were not the norm
You can say that about every aspect of our lifes. It's not /pol/ that is leaking over to other boards, it's that politics IRL have infested almost every hobby out there.

And yeah, /pol/ is the most active board and it plays part in why 4chan is so shit right now. But the main reason is that 4chan has simply become mainstream. Even if you got rid of /pol/ now all these retards from reddit and twitter would still be flooding your favourite boards and threads would still be full of politics.
>>
>>64668053
I use /pol/ regularly.
I started using 4chan in 2017.
No, I will not go back.
Yes, I will derail every thread.
Get used to it :)
>>
/pol/ isnt as bad as the faggots that cry about it, go back
>>
>>64668191
Again, nobody gives a shit about /pol/ or what they do, they just want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.
>>
>>64668671
Then why is Native American culture so different from their Asian cousins?
>>
>>64668218
no one is saying /pol/ fags arent faggots, but calling them nazis is a compliment. its like when boomers call leftists socialist, its not an insult to call someone by the literal name of their ideology.

also just because I think nazis are gay doesnt mean I give a rat's ass about virtue signalling retards.
>>
>>64668220
false dichotomy

its possible to hate /pol/ niggers and virtue signalling sjw retards at the same time.
>>
File: 76e.png (335 KB, 503x798)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>64671488
>>everyone on /pol/ is MIGA
Oh I apologize, some of you are LARPing nazi subhumans who think your inability to get laid constitutes white genocide.
>>
File: LeftyPol.jpg (184 KB, 960x720)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>64673688
>leftoid retard continues to project
Leftism is a mental illness and you are proof of it.
Keep SEETHING and crying about /pol/ it's not gonna go away, nigger faggot.
>>
File: smug.jpg (33 KB, 473x477)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>sperg out about muh /pol/ because anon doesn't share your views
>proceed to make /pol/-hate thread #432652
>>
File: 1625958152386.jpg (7 KB, 265x190)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>politics are made up
>left and right doesn't exist
>news is jewish scam
>nothing happened
>you should filter some of history lesson due to uncertainty
>outer space of solar system is also scam
>RAPTILLION exist
>>
>>64668053
/pol9k/ here, suck my cock faggot
>>
>>64669010
nonsense assumption, you have no idea who are the people that left
>>
>>64668191
The people who are against /pol/ are either disconnected bourgeois anti-whites or people who benefit from the decline of society. But the whitepill is eventually this multiracial state will be forced to deal with the consequences of being a multi-racial and anti-white state.

I wish I could send these liberals to South Africa so they can deal with the inevitable conclusion to their politics, I wonder if they think Ngubu is going to care about "trans rights" when he's busy chopping down a tranny.
>>
please just get the tranny and bbc spam OUT. that is all i ask for, nothing more

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.