[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: average league player.jpg (313 KB, 1018x1299)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
Why the fuck are you still playing league of legends?
>>
I introduced my girlfriend that never played a video game in her life to league in maybe 2016. She became obsessed and started playing like 10 hours a day like a fucking retard. She ranked silver and would discord with children. Ended up she was a pedophile and I ruined her life. All over fucking league. Cant show a dumb cunt anything without them being a spaz and ruining it.
>>
bumping my failure of a 1 reply thread
>>
>>64668530
I guess noone is playing league any more.
Keep in mind that most people here are around 25 years old, that's the age where video games become less interesting.
I guess that's why few people are are actually /gaymers/ any more.
>>
>>64668530
I have nothing else to do and at this point I already learnt the game and learning other games would take too long. Also, as frustrating this game can be, it is also fun
>>
>>64668530
I only ever hear of autists, trannys or nonces playing that game

Seems like one to avoid tbqh
>>
>>64668770
gaming is more popular than ever though

but 90% of them are 10 year old children that only play/watch minecraft + flavor of the month garbage like among us

and all the adults are turbo normies that only play/watch the latest iteration of fifa and gta
>>
>>64668530
i started playing in 2010 and its just sort of a habit now. The only other thing I play is a private wow server but as I do not enjoy peoples company or any interactions with others, that sort of became unfun and awkward because most people on the server seem to be pretty socially inclined
>>
>>64668796
>I only ever hear of autists, trannys or nonces playing that game

yea, thats why i posted the op image, this is how 90% of the remaining league players look like
>>
File: 20210120013058_1.jpg (172 KB, 1440x900)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>64668822
Fuck that nonsense lad, you should all be playing comfy truck simulators
>>
>>64668845
This is something I will forever fail to understand.
Why play "work simulator" if you could actually get into the job and literally do that and get payed?

Don't get me wrong: I like working, I'm just confused why one would go out of their way to play such a strange simulator for something you could easily do in real life.
>>
>>64668859
>I like working
lol, but also
>I'm just confused why one would go out of their way to play such a strange simulator for something you could easily do in real life.
Because it's not easy to do. If there was an easy way (as in accessible to everyone) to make money, everyone would be doing that.
>>
>>64668895
>Because it's not easy to do.
A truck license costs about 3-5K where I live and there are plenty of companies that'll hire.
So if that's your calling you literally go to work some low end mc donalds job for like half a year, save that money and get that license.
In many circumstances you might even get that shit sponsored due to state gibs.
I'm convinced this is not impossible for most people to reach.
>>
>>64668818
to add to my post here, what is good about league is that you are with 9 other people every game so you feel the presence and interaction of others, but there is no pressure or expectation to interact on a -personal level- in any way. You could play 100 games in a row without ever saying a single word in the chat. In fact you'd probably be better off like that. God knows I've been permabanned about 20 times in the last decade, if I just kept my mouth shut and stopped getting baited into silly arguments I would have a level 700 account or some shit by now.
>>
>>64668587
lol, my gf was the same 18 and she ended up flirting with some 14 year old on lol. Fucking vile.
>>
File: 20210128022311_1.jpg (216 KB, 1440x900)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>64668859
>>64668931

I just enjoy driving trucks around occasionally, im not going to go spend 5k on truck licence so i can piss in jugs and murder prostitutes for a living
>>
>>64669111
>piss in jugs and murder prostitutes for a living
That does sound like it would be right down /r9k/s alley though.
>>
>>64669046
Do we have the same life wtf. I think she was 19 at the time and was talking to a 14 year old. She had to move like 15 states away when I found out
>>
>>64668530
I picked it up this week after 2 years of not playing, I'm just testing out my new cpu
>>
>>64669123
not the same person I'm not from the US, but she ran a discord server for Nintendo games like Zelda and Pokemon, pretty sure she groomed ever young boy on that sever.
>>
>>64668530
LOL and WOW are the definition of the sunken-cost fallacy.
>>
>>64668530
i play it casually now.
i would play like 3 normals throughout the day when before i would spam ranked for 8-11 hours.
i cycle between multiple online games for maximum dopamine
>>
File: ets2_20210721_220752_00.png (1.9 MB, 1400x785)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>64669111
Truckpilled and Eurobased. I want to get a trucking license too, but work around here always asks for experience and they won't accept regular car time.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.