[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 450_1000.jpg (63 KB, 540x661)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Why arent you sissified yet?
>>
>>64668539
Because I dont wanna kill myself.
This shit is sad have some self-worth please
>>
File: asss.jpg (61 KB, 488x488)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>64668539
Anti-glowie action commencing now
>>
File: 777_1000.jpg (70 KB, 540x678)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Being a sissy is extremely good for you
>>
>>64668574
This to be honest. Millions of years of evolution has resulted in the creation of the versatile creature known as man, only for you to deny its expression because you warped servitude to being your raison d'etre.
>>
>>64668665
nice naturalistic fallacy, chud
>>
>>64668539
my ex is a trap me and her are taking a break for a year we live 20 minutes away she loves my dick and me shes trying to get a grip on her mental health
>>
>>64668539
post more pics like thiss
>>
File: cock.jpg (136 KB, 440x660)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>64668539
Already did, do you like my girlcock? UwU
>>
>>64668674
>naturalistic fallacy
I don't even care about the morality of it, you can be the biggest HIV gutter hole to the niggiest of niggers all you want. I just know it doesn't replace the simple joy and toil of being a dude continuing the lineage of me and my forefathers.
>>
>>64668539
More of a white guy pastime if anything.
Not into it.
>>
>>64668759
i'm not arguing ethics, brainlet. your logic is faulty.
>>
>>64668665
>raison d'etre
who's the sissy now?
>>
>>64668774
>We find that adults who are African-American or Black (0.8%), Latino or Hispanic (0.8%), and of another race or ethnicity (0.6%) are more likely than White adults (0.5%) to identify as transgender.
>>
File: 1626807674033.jpg (69 KB, 789x1024)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
because someone have to be the top
>>
>>64668780
If you paid any attention you'd also realise that I'm not arguing ethics. Becoming a sissy is just dumb short sighted hedonistic pleasure that draws away from holistic pursuits.
>>
>>64668870
>Becoming a sissy is just dumb short sighted hedonistic pleasure that draws away from holistic pursuits.
All human behavior and choice is govern by the pursuit of a perceived pleasure reward or the avoidance of perceived suffering consequence. We are all hedonist/egoist whether we are conscious of it or not. And as for your earlier reply chain, there is no meaning in evolution. No purpose. A person is free to make their own interpretation of their body and become who they want. At the end of the day, their identity as a cute smooth trap does the job just as well as your identity that you created from speculating about evolutionary adaptions (if it is indeed sufficiently pleasing to both of your egos).
>>
>>64668870
>[insert thing that feels good] is just dumb short sighted hedonistic pleasure that draws away from holistic pursuits.
yeah I'm thinking you're a retard
>>
>>64668966
>All human behavior and choice is govern by the pursuit of a perceived pleasure reward or the avoidance of perceived suffering consequence.
True, but it was evolution that moulded the mental circuitry in order for you to at least propagate yourself both genetically and culturally. To use loopholes where this circuitry doesn't promote your genetics and your culture propagating will select for groups/individuals who have this circuitry patched or a cultural work around that disincentives this behaviour. thus why trannies/sissies only exist as a small minority.

The kind of pleasure you partake in is also 1-dimensional and can easily be min-maxed to be turned into just another dreary routine just like regular fapping or drug abuse.

>We are all hedonist/egoist whether we are conscious of it or not.
Again true. But picking and choosing how you go about it can be the difference between burning out your circuitry and committing suicide or; a life long endeavour where you are still sensitive to the countless simple joys and experiences that life has presented to you.

>there is no meaning in evolution. No purpose.
True.

>A person is free to make their own interpretation of their body and become who they want.
Yeah but unless you orientate yourself with clever use of the knowledge of evolution you're just asking for suffering.
>>
Because I don't want to base my life around achieving the validation of prison-gay incels
>>
Can't afford the clothes and toys.
I have fantasized about someone buying me the stuff and then paying me to do challenges? But that's as far as I've gone, only fantasies
>>
>>64668711
>>64668654
>>64668539
It is only worth it if you have Dom partner, which 98% of this board has no chance of having. Being sissy while in relationship can be fun for some, but being lonely virgin and sissy alone in your bedroom is the most pathetic thing you can do, and if you have at least shrivel of self awareness it will make you feel really suicidal.
>>
Lurking /r9k/ gave me the opinion that fags deserve the death penalty.
>>
>>64668539
Because I'd rather be dead than be a faggot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.