[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OIP.png (308 KB, 640x637)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
"No Tolerance for Faggotry" Edition.

New Here? Get Typed:
https://sakinorva.net/functions
MBTI 101:
https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
MBTI 102:
https://web.archive.org/web/20201111212455/https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types

DLC:
https://pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV(embed) (embed)
https://www.uclassify.com/browse/g4mes543/myers-briggs-type-indicator-text-analyzer
https://mbti-oncepts.tumblr.com/archive
https://9axes.github.io/

Thread Mission:
State your type and pose your own question. We must combat low quality discussion at all costs; there's no shame in shitposts between brethren, but it opens the door for impotent tardoids to rake in attention like it's an upper class lawn in the middle of November surrounded by maple trees. Do not reply to low quality posts. We will earn back the space to shitpost. I start.

For Functionfags: What role do you think a fifth function could take in a stack?
For Relationfags: How would you handle an argument with your future spouse? Give answers both for if they are behaving irrationally or rationally.

Last Thread: >>65351020
>>
Fuck off ordertranny
*takes your thread virginity*
>>
File: 1373753669321.jpg (73 KB, 438x480)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
This thread belong to INFP.
>>
File: brave_A9v0csB0I3.png (133 KB, 276x409)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>65372814
Oh, I see what you mean now. Hmm, it's definitely not very good when you put it that way, then...
>>65372944
INFPs are pretty cute!
>>
File: 2432521.png (94 KB, 276x409)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>65372954
Why is she depressed?
>>
File: brave_vFIbyLCEzZ.png (149 KB, 276x380)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>65373009
Because she's edgy and she overthinks everything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WqcPYOr--g
>>
File: ;3.png (138 KB, 308x301)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>65372954
No ur're qt. :3
>>65373009
Probably because she's fantasizing about some INFJ guy she can never have.
>>
>>65372954
>Oh, I see what you mean now. Hmm, it's definitely not very good when you put it that way, then...
i don't like that you made me immediately feel things in my gut that i didn't know i could. i don't even know you.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 377x488)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>65373064
Hmm, I am an INFP too, which means I must be cute to some degree.
I actually quite enjoy collecting and surrounding myself in cute things, it makes me feel nice.
>>65373078
It's pretty interesting that I could bring out such gutteral feelings in you. I certainly didn't mean to.
>>
>>65373064
Why can't she have the INFJ guy?
>>
"He" enjoys long walks on the beach and being responsible for 75% of the posts in any given thread.
>>
>>65373141
>>65373064
Close, I love Johan and he's an ENFJ!
>>
*wew* for a second i thought He was Me, but Me don't post THAT much
>>
File: infpxenfj.png (10 KB, 262x259)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>65373114
Aww, INFPs are terribly cute. I also enjoy having cute things around. Stuffed animals are always nice. Soft things are my favorite cute things.
>>65373141
Because, he probably doesn't want a relationship, as they take too much effort. >>65373186
The true power combo.
>>
>>65372837
>State your type
INTP
>pose your own question.
How would you solve a maze? What tactics would you use? Would you use any?
>For Functionfags: What role do you think a fifth function could take in a stack?
I always thought of it like smaller and smaller hammers and granularity. Your functions all break the information down further and further at each step until you hit 5-8 where the chunks of info left might as well not exist. So, we do have a 5th function it just might as well be useless to us that low on the ladder.
>For Relationfags: How would you handle an argument with your future spouse? Give answers both for if they are behaving irrationally or rationally.
I uh slappah da face.
>>
>>65373114
>It's pretty interesting that I could bring out such gutteral feelings in you. I certainly didn't mean to.
you certainly gave me something to explore.
>>
>>65373186
Have you confessed to Johan?
>>
File: Johan anon.jpg (501 KB, 1736x2312)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>65373316
I tell him I love him everyday!!!
>>
>>65373357
And does he return your feelings?
>>
>>65373360
I'm genuinely too dense to tell!!!
>>
>>65373392
>infp girl gets dabbed on by non-committal enfj chad
based
>>
>>65373357
Thought he was INFJ
>>
File: mmm.jpg (329 KB, 1430x1430)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>65373413
I feel like it's more that he treats everyone nicely, and I'm just not used to it so I read into it too much...
>>65373459
Johan Liebert is an INFJ, Johan the anon is ENFJ!!
>>
Did the ENFJ ever talk to the INFP or did he ghost her after all?
>>
File: 1622831808081.png (44 KB, 670x427)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>65372837
>State your type and pose your own question.
What is your type and can you feel pain in your dreams? If you do feel pain in your dreams, how does it happen? Being shot, stabbed, etc.

>For Functionfags: What role do you think a fifth function could take in a stack?
The 5th function is the "shadow motivator" is how I would word it. It's how you do things that your primary function cannot do. If you think of your first function as "the hero" the 5th function is "the antihero". Sometimes, only the antihero can get the job done.
>>
>>65373543
>He's got a signature sound which is where a lot of the hack accusations come from
yeah exactly, he is a lot more versatile than people give him credit for though
>but no one sounds like him and few composers add as much subtle depth so, while I appreciate his occasional efforts to experiment, I'm quite content with more content. Even within his style, there's a slight twist to be found with every work
i absolutely agree
>What's your type
istp
>>
>>65373357
do you think that hate is a part of love?
>>
File: 1601841191914.jpg (1.76 MB, 656x7832)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
I'm an absolute neurotic schizo with little interest in reality past its capacity to be used as fuel for my inner world so I guess I must have high Ni. And I also seek to be alone as much as possible so no extraverted dom function. Therefore I've narrowed it down to INxJ. But how do I figure out if I'm one or the other? Both could fit.
>>
File: 1621878387828.png (18 KB, 840x860)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Thinking of taking my friends to VEGAS. GOOD idea or not??? Just wanna hang out with with the bois.
>>
File: 1624909917144.jpg (84 KB, 1024x740)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>65374088
>I'm an absolute neurotic schizo
Heckin cute!
>But how do I figure out if I'm one or the other?
You need to find your dominant function.
>>
>>65374124
>You need to find your dominant function.
But I did. I don't care about external reality so it can't be an E function. Internally consistent logical systems are neat but I don't really care, so Ti is out. I prefer abstraction and possibility to concrete reality, so Si is out. I don't really have strong values (only strong beliefs) and I can easily shift perspectives, so Fi is out.
On the other hand all the descriptions of Ni aside from the meme prophetic futuretelling shit apply quite well.
I just can't figure out if it's NiFeTiSe or NiTeFiSe.
>>
File: 1628518651241.jpg (163 KB, 704x1575)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>65373843
He did talk to me! He just got a little busy, but he finally added me on Discord. We talked a bit before he went to bed.
>>65373866
INFP, I have felt pain, but I don't think I've ever felt anything as direct as a stab or a gunshot in my dreams. Usually it's me being poisoned and nauseous, or me feeling like the universe is ripping me from the inside out.
>>65373909
I think so, but it's more subconscious, and to a degree I feel as though it only fuels the more primal aspects of love like desire and domination. Which is why I assume hate sex and post argument sex are a thing.
>>
>>65374219
Ok that's good. Hope he was nice and you two had fun
>>
File: 1623003956726.jpg (215 KB, 1200x1487)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>65374182
>But I did
I meant your dominant pair. Are your Te and Fe equal? Have you taken this?
https://sakinorva.net/functions
>>65374219
>Usually it's me being poisoned
I get the feeling you just told me one of your greatest fears.
>>
>>65374264
Yeah, I've taken a few function tests, sakinorva gives me INFJ. But questions correlated to Fe on tests just measure how agreeable you are, so couldn't I just be an INTJ with low-self esteem and a doormat disposition?
My siblings type me as INTJ. When talking to people who know about MBTI they often type me as INTJ (with the odd INTP every once in a while) which makes me conflicted.
>>
File: Infp.png (46 KB, 613x511)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>65374319
>sakinorva gives me INFJ
That's most likely your type then. Especially if your Fe scores are high. Mind posting your results? Another way to tell would be to find your inferior functions. My Te is obviously my inferior so Fi is most likely my dom.
>so couldn't I just be an INTJ with low-self esteem
No way, INTJs with low self-esteem aren't doormats. INFJs with low self-esteem can be doormats very easily though.
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 575x480)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>65374391
My other problem with these tests is that my image of myself isn't the same as the image others have of me. I'm the least charismatic person I've ever met yet I've had people tell me several times I had a relaxing presence, that I was charming, etc
With that being said, pic related.
Your own test results are pretty strange though aren't they? Fi isn't even your third highest score, yet it still types you as INFP.
>>
>>65372837
>your type
>are you religious?
>state your beliefs
>>
Turbie-Wurbie's Cutesy Test Link Compilation! UwU has over 5000 views!!! \(^o^)/ Thank you!!! <(^o^)>

~ <3 ~

This was a quick & cutesy Turbie lunch post ( wouldn't you just love to hug an INFJ-T during your lunch break? *^w^* )! ^o^ :3

See you hopefully later, and if you feel you cannot get through the rest of the workday, think about sweet and pink INFJ-T cupcakes that are totally cute and adorbs~! (>^_^)><(^_^<)
>>
>>65374700
>your type
ENTP
>are you religious?
Superposition of no and yes.
>state your beliefs
Buddhism.
>>
>>65374767
Buddhism is a religion though. "Dude its a philosophy not a religion" is a western meme
>>
File: 1629283193086.jpg (626 KB, 1500x1500)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
>>65374462
>that my image of myself isn't the same as the image others have of me.
That's the most Fe thing I've ever read, anon.
>Te that low
That kind of rules out INTJ.
>yet I've had people tell me several times I had a relaxing presence
That's also a very Fe thing to say.
>Your own test results are pretty strange though aren't they?
Yeah mine are pretty weird. I used to test consistently as INTP, then some really bad shit went down in my life at the start of the year and I started testing as INFP. As of late it's leaning more towards INFJ as I spend more time with people. I've noticed I just become whatever the people around me need me to be. Which makes me think I'm actually somehow an INFJ.
>Fi isn't even your third highest score
But Te is my lowest.
Just like Se is your lowest, which means Ni is probably your dom. If Ni is your dom, you can either have Fe or Te secondary, and your Te is way too low for that. Which leaves Fe. Which likely means you're an INFJ.
>>
>>65374778
You assuming I live in the west is a western meme.
>>
>>65374791
If you're Asian why do you say Buddhism isn't a religion?
>>
>>65374809
I do not say that Buddhism isn't a religion tho.
>>
>>65372837
>State your type and pose your own question.

>your type
>how would you use your INFPet?
>your most controversial MBTI theory?

>>65371842
>I dunno why I ever disliked you guys. You're actually pretty decent people and fun to talk to
Thanks for saying so ^___^ I do have a theory if you're interested, and its reach is wide sweeping: Since ISTPs are Ne blind (if you subscribe to that view of the 7th function) they can make their minds up about something quickly without extrapolating. Ni funnels the available data to a single Ti conclusion, in this case: INFP stereotypes are gay so INFPs are gay. When the logic switch is flipped with new possibilities, suddenly it clicks. The example I usually think of is how I've heard ISTPs are unlikely to take an MBTI test, concluding that it's a waste of time. They often have to be shown the practical use for it for it to be interesting, at which point they can become experts if it tickles their curious analytical side.

>>65372317
>tfw no ENTJ sole on my collarbone T^T

>>65373043
nice song ^-^ pretty sure she came up a few times recently when I was listening to Gregory & the Hawk on deezer. I liked what I heard then too.

>>65373901
damn, ISTPs stay my favorite type by being so based. I had high hopes for Marley as an opportunity for Sawano to experiment within the AoT soundscape :/

https://youtu.be/iITyyr18DJg
>>
File: 1384037411807.jpg (138 KB, 700x700)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>65374778
That anon clearly interpreted "Are you religious?" as "Do you believe in god?".
Which is further proved by him stating he believes in a godless religion.
>>
>>65374789
Cool pic, where is it from?
And yes, I guess I'm not good at looking at myself objectively so I miss some obvious cues for my function use. And I just behave so differently depending on the circumstances that using behavior to pin down function use is impossible for me.
>I used to test consistently as INTP, then some really bad shit went down in my life at the start of the year and I started testing as INFP
Sorry to hear that; the consensus is that types don't change, right? So yeah you might be INFJ if you take into account the fact that apparent lack of self-awareness leads to mistypes. INFJ->INTP mistypes also don't seem too infrequent for some reason.
>>
>>65374963
Buddhism isn't exactly godless but I get your point
>>
>>65374987
>And I just behave so differently depending on the circumstances that using behavior to pin down function use is impossible for me.
Have you concidered that there might not be a singular unchangable "I"?
> the consensus is that types don't change, right?
Yes.
>>
>>65375021
>Have you concidered that there might not be a singular unchangable "I"?
You mean psychologically or metaphysically?
Psychologically, the self is malleable, I'm aware there's no monolithic and static, unchanging observer behind my eyes, but I meant it in the sense that your personality is generally stable enough to provide a predictable baseline for behavior that won't fluctuate too much depending on who you're talking to, what your mindset is and so on. I know someone (ESTJ by the looks of it) who is extremely steadfast in the way he reacts to the world, I've never seen him act "out of character" so to speak. For me it's the exact opposite, I'm predictable to the people who know me well because my behavior towards them doesn't change too much, but not only is it not necessarily congruent with what I perceive my inner identity to be (which is distressful to me), there are about as many of these "sets of behavior" as there are people I know. To some I might be pleasant and agreeable, to others (less frequently), stubborn and lacking in empathy. I don't find this kind of variation very common among people in general.

Deeply sorry for the schizo rambling, couldn't sum it up in a few sentences
>>
>>65375082
>You mean psychologically or metaphysically?
Psychologically.
You say
>To some I might be pleasant and agreeable, to others (less frequently), stubborn and lacking in empathy.
That's normal. To decide personality type you need to answer the question. The question is - why you are "pleasent and agreeable to some" and "subborn and lacking in empathy" to others?
That will help pinpoint the functions.
>>
File: 1619748649915.png (1.75 MB, 1080x1190)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>65374987
I'm pretty sure I got that pic in one of these threads.
>And I just behave so differently depending on the circumstances
The thing you need to pay attention to is what motivates that behavior across all the different circumstances, not the behavior itself.
>the consensus is that types don't change, right?
Your core type can't change. You can wear a mask and pretend to be another type, though.
>INFJ->INTP mistypes also don't seem too infrequent for some reason.
I think it's something like: INFJs are actually really logical, and when no one is around all that's left is that logic. So if they take a self report, all they can see is their own logic. Since no one is there to tell them about themselves.
>>
>>65374700 rev bond
>your type
INFP
>are you religious?
I would say I'm spiritual, not religious. I don't gravitate toward organized religion, at the very least
>state your beliefs
INFP katamari ball of gnostic Christian illuminati fence sitting. I don't know what to label myself as, as I'm kind of a practically minded agnostic in how I carry myself in reality, but I do strongly suspect there's more to reality than meets the eye, but I also don't perform rituals or anything, it's mostly just all-permeating alchemical philosophy that lets me see God in all things, when I've the eyes to see it. I *choose* to believe, but I can just as easily believe in determinism or something more nihilistic, and in many ways I probably could be called an optimistic nihilist. I would say my belief is ultimately in the human spirit, in will itself and the ability to believe and generate meaning, regardless of truth. "It's true because it's true to you" kinda thing. Wow that's Fi as fuck isn't it?
maybe someone can help me label this all neat and tidy. One anon (witch-anon) called me a Solar Practitioner, which sounded dope (weird stuff went on in those "/femdom/" threads). I sometimes refer to myself as a Spiral Evolutionist. If that's an existing term, I probably don't mean it by its definition since I just made it up after observing my positive feedback loop preference when speaking of the circumambulation toward one's soul. Perhaps my philosophy is better compared to a double helix, being that I see the spiral moving inward and outward at once, or maybe Torsionist would be best? Less special snowflake "DNA fractals all the way down maaan" boon but still some "wow wtf does that mean" points plus it's evocative (gets the people going) with the way it brings to mind the expected "contortionist" WOW wtf I really wanna stream of consciousness post tonight it seems I should go to bed and pretend my pillow is Her (not scar jo, I don't find her particularly attractive)
>>
Guys, I pulled my pizza from the oven with my bare hands and only realized my mistake once I had both hands full and the pan it was supposed to be on was also on the oven so I had to sort of slide it all back onto the pan still in the oven then get the oven mitts then move the whole set up and I only got mild burns.
Anyways, what's my type?
>>
File: 1373606640090.gif (506 KB, 500x375)
506 KB
506 KB GIF
>>65374700
>your type
INFX
>are you religious?
I wouldn't call myself religious, no. I'm very into mysticism though.
>state your beliefs
I believe that everything is connected. If I had to define my belief system it would be something like Pantheism.
>>
>>65375272
>If I had to define my belief system it would be something like Pantheism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsjQolqZpGM
>>
File: 1475413059911.png (138 KB, 512x512)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>65375504
What the fuck the intro to this is like a roller coaster.
>>
>>65375591
>pantheism
>a roller coaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-HDYLJZWGs
>>
File: 1373759387344.gif (1014 KB, 500x281)
1014 KB
1014 KB GIF
>>65375678
This one isn't quite as intense. It feels more calm.
>>
File: g0nk00z6gqy61.jpg (1.01 MB, 2622x2186)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
I completely missed this new thread somehow.
Anyway, give me good memes.
>>
File: foreigner camp.png (286 KB, 1100x950)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>65375117
>The question is - why
I just adapt to people. The reason as to why I adapt in one particular way instead of another is unknown to me. Most of the time I guess it's an unconscious knowledge of how I need to behave (more or less) to have things run smoothly, but with some people I seem to unconsciously behave in the perfect way in order to piss them off just the right amount.
Well anyway, it's probably Fe.
>>65375171
Yes, the underlying motivation is difficult to pinpoint because it's not exactly conscious.
>when no one is around all that's left is that logic.
This actually makes a lot of sense, yes. I do remember reading about INFJ being an F type that's quite logical (and INTJ being a T type that's quite emotional).
>>
>>65372837
>tfw INTP
>tfw complete fucking failure
Either way to answer that relationship question I only yield if its something small and inconsequential, like whats for dinner or something because odds are I genuinely dont care. But when it comes to something serious regardless if its a hypothetical spouse or not I turn into a multi ton boulder. You give an inch and they will take a mile, and I have had to deal with that kind of retarded shit far too many times in life.
>>
>>65375945
The ENTJ one took me a while
The guy with the green uniform has 3 legs
>>
File: 1610692920253.jpg (392 KB, 1080x1673)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>65375214
Based nominalist gnostic anthropocentric chad.
I don't know if
>the ability to believe and generate meaning, regardless of truth. "It's true because it's true to you"
is exclusively Fi since I seem to have high Fe and I believe more or less the same thing. The individual is at the center because he creates meaning. There's no need to defer meaning to an abstraction (God, society, whoever else) that's external to you, I believe everyone has their own individual path to follow and that it can't be objectivized, only fully felt and lived by the person walking it and no one else. To consider yourself a node in the network rather than the center from which everything branches out is a mistake. Spiritual objectivity is death, the individual is the unique subject from which everything flows.
>>
>>65376105
I believe in that, too, and everything else you said. I am not sure if I have always believed that but I think it took me some time to come to that conclusion. I am still not sure if I am an Fi dom myself or if I just Fi-like theories, it's possible I am an INFP or ENFP but I am still not sure about my type. I think it's very hard for humans to find an objective truth, there are so many different philosophies out there that in the end you start wondering if there is an objective truth at all. Everything seems so complicated and in the end I feel like the only thing you truly have is your own feelings and perception of reality so maybe instead of trying to look for an objective truth outwards it would be more wise to pay more attention to how you feel because if you start looking outwards all the time everything gets so confusing. Some people don't like rainy days and some others do, some people believe nations should be ruled that way and some others another way but at least if you go out on a rainy day and you enjoy it you know for sure that what's true is that YOU enjoy rainy days and YOU are definitely feeling good at that moment so that's something to believe in. And that goes pretty much about everything, not just simple things like rainy days. But of course you can argue against that, too, I mean if someone believed that it's okay to kill people for fun then there is probably something wrong going on there so you start questioning really just how accurate is your perception of reality. But then again, who is to say what's accurate or not? It's kind of a loop. And it's hard to apply in every day life, too, for example I see someone having a certain reaction to something and my mind instinctively looks at the facts surrounding it and at first I might really not understand why they would feel or react that way and of course that goes against the whole belief I talked about above. Just some thoughts I have, they are pretty incomplete.
>>
>>65374700
>INTP
>yes, organised religion is retarded though never work for a godform kids
>beliefs
the immaterial and material cannot exist without each other one feeds the other as a sort of ouroboros, all material beings that posses the 'divine spark' can influence the immaterial very slightly passively through their thoughts and feelings which in turn influences the material.
sometimes an idea or concept gains sentience from the collective belief of divine spark holders or an adequate sacrifice of divine spark creating a servitor, egregore or the significantly more powerful godform that has a greater degree of influence over the immaterial.
servitors are immaterial being that work for you and possesses limited sentience on the same level as a dog usually only being good for taking a shortcut when manipulating the immaterial and being significantly safer to deal with than anything else
egregores are like any other sentient being they posses their own will, desires, feelings and divine spark. your typical demons daemons and angels are egregores
godforms are the most powerful of immaterial entities being comprised of mostly divine spark. these beings do NOT work for you, you work FOR it. however despite the power of godforms they are the most constrained by the beliefs of those who feed it.
>>
>>65374700
>your type
INTP
>are you religious?
Eh.
>state your beliefs
Apatheism. Nuff said.
>>
File: file.jpg (13 KB, 250x250)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>65374700
>>your type
Istp
>>are you religious?
Not at all
>>state your beliefs
Couldn't tell you even if I wanted to, zero beliefs regarding this matter
>>
File: fugonara 136.jpg (614 KB, 1200x1116)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
So apparently INTP x INFJ is some sort of perfect "golden pair" according to my research. Why though? When I think of INFJ I think of preaching tumboids and it fills me with disgust. Give me a cute, lowkey yandere, ESxP anime twink bf, preferably Narancia Ghirga, over that shit any day.
>>65373186
>>65373357
Fellow husbandofag?
>>65374088
You might be INxP, actually. You kinda sound like me.
>>
File: file.jpg (86 KB, 456x575)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>65374088
That image was the best rollercoaster I've had this week
>>
So I went on a few dates with a girl (I know fyt me)
I'm intj she's prolly Enfx
She's got big tits and it's fucking degenerate (go figure)
Don't care for huge milkers but the degeneracy is a huge turn off (western Melbourne/Sydney vibes if you get that)
She texted me the other day asking why she's not good enough.

Why is dating so fucking hard bros, I just want a simple girl.
>>
Tell her she's too much of a slut lol
>>
File: m9vehqxpkwd41.jpg (173 KB, 1181x1299)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>me and waifu mad villian golden pair
kino

>>65377524
We just are.
>>
>>65377648
>Pic
Now that's what i call playing the long game
>>
>>65377524
>"golden pair"
Those are always a meme
>>
>Your type
>The season you think is the most romantic/best for romance
>>
>>65378070
INFP
Winter
>>
>>65378070
>Your type
ENTP
Spring
>>
File: 1631537712043.png (464 KB, 860x872)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
I'm not very good at turning people down. I don't want to hurt anyone. Probably 20ish people have had feelings for me and I don't think I clearly turned any of them down. I was just evasive and ambiguous about my own feelings until they gave up. I didn't have the heart to tell them no. Sometimes I even flirted back if they were too persistent in pursuing me so as to not hurt their feelings, but I was just being polite. What personality type do I sound like? I am so weak.
>>
>>65378171
faggot type with a touch of pussy
>>
>>65378210
Okay, but I am a girl...
>>
>>65378171
>>65378217
I'd like to say that you sound like you need a good dicking
>>
>>65378267
Why do you think that? ^^;
Original and such...
>>
>>65378101
>>65378151
>not explaining your reasoning or at least listing your favorite features of those seasons that made you pick them
>>
>>65377524
Actually typesquare says that INTP/INFJ is a pretty sterile relationship
The best for INFJ are ENTP, ESTP, INTJ and INFJ apparently
>>
File: refuses to elaborate.jpg (53 KB, 962x906)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>65378308
>not explaining your reasoning or at least listing your favorite features of those seasons that made you pick them
>ENTP
>spring
Why? It's the most pleasant season to me. I feel much better in the spring. Summer comes after spring too, so lots of free time together with a partner. Animals are fucking everywhere. Flowers, lightness.
>>
I wish there were fembots that loved me. Alass, I'm as unloved online as I am offline.

>>65374700
>ISFP
>Hardline Atheist
>worried about death.

>>65374947
>I'd tell it to grow up and stop acting like a baby
>Chris Chan is an ISTP

>>65378070
October-November-December. A blessed time. I guess now's a good time to be looking for a gf huh? I knew I was feeling extra broody recently for a reason!

>>65378171
ISFJ

>>65378308
There's fireplaces, there's mushrooms, there's holidays, everyone's relaxed, there's new games and movies and tv shows to consoom while cuddling on the couch.
>>
Forgot to mention I feel energized in autumn, it's the time I feel most alive, After the new year things are grey and depressing, of course a gf would be a shining light in the darkness in that season, bat that would be despite the environment instead of supplemented and harmonious with it
>>
>>65378463
Alright, if that's what Centaur believes, Chris Chan is definitely NOT an ISTP
>>
>>65378463
dude with your logic he's probably an esfp or something
>>
File: Sunflower.jpg (808 KB, 2122x2996)
808 KB
808 KB JPG
>>65378463
Neat...
Why do you think I'm an ISFJ, sweetie?
>>
>>65378308
Well winter is my favorite season for everything really, i never understood people who like hotter seasons and climates
And if we're talking in the context of romance it becomes even more obvious tbqh, in winter you can snuggle with your qt gf and be her only source of warmth in a cold world, can you do that in summer? i don't very well think so
>>
>>65378383
>Actually typesquare says that INTP/INFJ is a pretty sterile relationship
>The best for INFJ are ENTP, ESTP, INTJ and INFJ apparently
Only if you want faggot positivity life changes.
Being normal is fucking retarded.
>>
I = Socially retarded
N = Nerd
T = Male
P = Lazy

Makes sense why everyone on the internet is an INTP
>>
>>65378171
>What personality type do I sound like? I am so weak.
an untrained submissive person.
>>
is there anything more contemptible than newfags who don't consume any japanese media or have any interest in the culture and tell you to fuck off when you mention it? the site is literally called 4chan yet they treat it like their discord
>>
>>65378913
fuck off foid dumb bitch
>>
>>65379098
Based
You are right
>>
>>65379160
I'm an INTP male you retard
>>
File: isfj.png (112 KB, 953x720)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>65372837
>https://sakinorva.net/functions
here are my results. what does this mean for me bros ?
>>
>>65378913
well i like them. nothing wrong with any of that
>>
>>65379252
>ISFJ
It means you answered honestly, I guess.
What a Si-gger
>>
>>65379267
you like lazy neet retards?
>>
>>65379267
eyy baby whats you wearin ;P
>>
File: 1631385836661.jpg (121 KB, 600x600)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>65374700
>your type
INTP
>are you religious?
no.
>state your beliefs
whatever i think and feel.
>>
File: 2332ewe32.png (26 KB, 421x163)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
And another INTP bites the dust
>>
>>65378070
>Your type
INTP
fall is.

>>65380596
that's pretty funny.
>>
Man imagine talking to your gf about your day as you snuggle in the bedsheets instead of arguing about pointless shit with autists on the internet
But yeah, who wants a gf anyway, amrite?
>>
Yeah gf I had an amazing day so like there was this dude ok I completely destroyed him in 4chan hold on i gotta tell you what 4chan is so 4chan is like this anonymous image board ok and
>>
lol babe so today i just sat around and jerked off like 4 times. went down some youtube rabbit holes that were ultimately pointless and scrolled through r9k. i played some videogames too do you like videogames? what? why are you leaving me who's going to suck my dick and clean my room and listen to my problems and boring mundane interests now wtf
>>
I think I just realized why I don't have any topics to talk about around people
>>
>>65381006
which type is that making fun of?
>>
File: 4242252351.png (161 KB, 600x603)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>INFP men:
>"I want an INFP woman that is kind and loving and sensitive. We will care for each other for the rest of our lives.

>INFP women:
>"I WANT TO BE CHOKED AND BEATEN! AHHHHH I'M CUMMING!! KEEP BEATING ME!"
>>
Looks like a breeder post to me
>>
>>65381098
Lol yea have you seen that infprincess's posts, it's weird desu
>>
>>65381098
INTP women:
>"I'm a soulless, masculine autistic monster and I want a manic pixie INFP bf that I can suck the soul out of"
>>
>>65380596
He was too good for this world.
>>
>>65381098
ISTP women:
>""
>>
god that is pretty hot
>>
ISTP girls are good girls
>>
>>65381098
men and women are different. yeah, it's crazy I know
>>
i want to put INFP women into the machine
>>
>>65381378
what machine
>>
>>65381098
That's why i only go for INFJ queens
>>
File: 1620760102482.jpg (26 KB, 300x316)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>65381401
>they don't know what the machine is
>>
File: 1613761467326.png (536 KB, 940x1024)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>65381098
these are the same thing. they are the same sentence.
>>
>>65381105
INFPrincess is NOT weird!
>>
>>65381401
How do you not know? Oh no..
>>
File: journey.jpg (53 KB, 400x400)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>65381145
i dont know what i want in a solid way like you guys. the idea that everybody else has this rigid, stagnant idea of everything they want in a life partner seems stupid to me, because now your options are so limited and you may pass up people who suit you even better than your fantasy because you're filtering so much.
i want somebody who doesn't expect me to know everything i want, especially sexually. i can't hand you a passport of all the shit i know, i might say 'lets try this' then fucking hate it! i dont know! ive never tried liking it before! i want somebody who's emotionally strong, because i want to be able to share everything with you without worrying that it'll be too much. i want somebody that i feel comfortable with, so we can be around in the same room and not do anything at all but still feel together. i want somebody who likes it when i get excited and i want to do something new or strange or even things that might end badly because the fun parts are discovering new outcomes. i want us to like each other more than any other person. i want somebody who lets me set the pace on things im not sure on, not cause im a girl but because im the most unsure. i want somebody who likes outer space and will go to meteor showers at five am with me. i want somebody who doesn't have everything figured out! because i don't want to have to change or measure up to a dream they had! i want to decide what i want and them what they want together at the same time so we can be like two brain trees in the same pot that get all tangled up, so we think similar. i want somebody who doesn't JUST want to take care or be taken care of, so we can both lean into each other without getting tired. i want somebody who likes to get street food because it tastes good to walk and eat. i want somebody who wants lots of babies.

i wrote more but i reached text limit and i realized this was totally unprompted so im just gonna stop here
>>
Yeahh that just sounds like you wanna fug breeder to me
>>
>>65381133
But INTP dislike INFPs.
>>
god that made me feel that was nice
>>
God I love touching, combing and playing with my hair. It's kind of criminal that I don't have a gf to share the experience with
>umm, actually anon you're being too idealistic, a girlfriend supposed to touch you in any way stop living in fantasy land
umm, ok

>>65378550
FIrst of all you're pre-occupied with your experience of the world, ad secondarily by group values, which you use as your conscious tool.
>>
>>65376017
lel never would have gotten that, thanks

>>65376105
>Based nominalist gnostic anthropocentric chad
lmao i guess that's a little shorter than the paragraph approach
Ye I'm sure any type could come to this conclusion, it just dawned on me toward the end how it echoed the whole internal values thing. Sometimes I feel a bit alienated from INFP stereotypes because I am fairly apathetic on a lot of the concerns of political warrior types, but I do find my Fi crusader comes out on a macro scale like this where the micro war for the self refracts on the world soul.
Nice to see someone who gets it, I usually feel like I'm speaking to the trees. You put it into much more succinct, maybe logical words, which is appreciated seeing as I'm often incapable. Also loved that page. I'd be surprised if I haven't encountered that esoteric as above so below/middle flame symbolism in the vesica pisces prior, but it obviously didn't stick because that was a real treat that seemed so obvious once seen. I suspect I'll remember this time.
What comic is it anyway? I'm guessing Alan Moore just based on what I know of him

>>65376584
Also based. That rainy day optimism is something I really need to find in myself as I can be pretty affected by moods, music, anything external, really, which ironically means it's my internal that really needs fixing since it's allowing this feedback loop. I don't have a ton to say because just woke up but thanks for giving me something to think about. Mind over matter is a superpower. I guess one thing I can add is I recognize this fault in myself, a tendency to view the external as antagonist, including the demiurge or whatever on worse days, and that's a big reason I am so drawn to people that embrace the world and aren't afraid to get dirty in it or drenched in rain. They can teach me so much, but anyone in my position should strive to teach themselves too. But still, I guess what I'm trying to say is tfw no camping gf

https://youtu.be/Dn5pj1u3VD4
>>
>If I ever get into an argument with someone then my anger will fade in about 10-15 minutes, but if they still feel angry then the negative emotions that they feel make me feel intensely uncomfortable.
>If people near me feel sad it feels like I'm absorbing their emotions and it makes me feel horrible
what types usually have this problem?
>>
File: 1622329695125.jpg (965 KB, 3000x2392)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
I suspect I had a slight allergic reaction to pollen(?) the last days. Had to do that thing with the teabags on eyelids. Better.

>>65372837
Oh, the twist is that we're asking questions instead? That's actually nice, let us see how this goes. Seize the means of thread questioning!
>your type
India November Tango Jug
>pose your own question
Where are you in life? Just starting, at the end, or as Dante would say, "midway along the journey of our life"?

>What role do you think a fifth function could take in a stack?
If we are to follow the shadow functions' order of placing, the 5th is the same kind of the 1st but opposite in its alignment -inward or outward.
That would put it in the stack as an absolute bucket of water to the face, prolly more than the 4th because it's in the same "language" of the 1st, promising to drill into the head more effectively, and negatively perhaps.

>>65373228
>How would you solve a maze?
Do I get to observe the outside of the maze before attempting?
I have no way to prove what came to mind just now, but listen:
I assume in any given maze there is an equal number of opposite turns, and conjunctly equal number of opposite headings.
Otherwise you return to the entrance or get stuck. Topologically speaking it shouldn't matter if the entrance and the exit are on the same side therefore all I can try is to count the number of times I turn in each direction. You could even do dirty math on how many total turns you'd need based on the division of the width of the entrance and of the outer walls I think. That could help.
And if it doesn't work, lol.
Good question!

>>65378070
Dunno. If you had said season*ing* I'd have said ball basil.

>>65381696
Nah, only the most convicted share their convictions [of everything they want in a life partner]. I share your sentiment somewhat.
Buut you just went on and described what you want. Hmm.
Though it's a healthy idea you have there, imo.

G'night!
>>
>>65382270
well it's things i want, sure, but it leaves a LOT of room for varying types of people. nothing in that is definitively introverted or extroverted or one letter or another. i think pretty much anybody COULD fit that description. ive seen alot of people get down to the relationship dynamics and physical features to the point the person is basically a fully fleshed out fictional character, which is bonkers to me.
>>
based All Types enjoyer ;)
>>
>>65381081
all of IxxPs.
>>
>>65378070
>Your type
INFP
>season you think is most romantic/best for romance
Winter for sure. I remember getting very down every year and it was always tied to feelings of wanting someone to share that magical time of year with, to warm her hands, see her breath that I feel, keep each other from slipping and laughing as our legs give out but holding each other up fuck I'm an emotional wreck lately, getting the kind of tears you can suck back in and keep hid and just the magic of christmas, which hasn't been as magical for me for years because I don't have my own family to make it magical for. Good example of what i said earlier about the external impacting me, because so much of it is the meme of winter time, but also the biological need for warmth at this time which presses. But yeah, every year, even now (tho it's lessened) I yearn for that dream most while the sun travels the dark.
That said maybe it's not the best for romance, just the one where it's most needed. Love in general, between family and friends, common man, it's a time where people are faced with a fork: to be grumpy and selfish, or take care of each other. I notice both extremes, but I think I notice more kindness and that fills me with hope come regeneration. So maybe spring is the real romance one when we come out the other side eager to play rabbits in bloom

>>65380596
Fuck bros... I was hoping this was a late joke about that tragedy. First Trevor now Norm... what based comics are left besides Joaquin Phoenix and the joker baby?

>>65381098
Idk bruh a fairy fuck toy sounds pretty great but it's true I'd want to be kissy about it while still knocking on her door but imma assume this is exaggerated and a little choking and orders in heat would go a long way to get those high pitched girl yelps fuuuuuck imma stop but i'm thinking about a girl with glitter on her cheeks and christmas lights scattering rainbow on her pastel bed while mating pressin

https://youtu.be/fZ_vADNpkPs
>>
ENTJ
I fell in love with a girl that is INFP, she loved me too
It only lasted 2 months because of distances, we couldn't meet irl that much and that became a problem so quickly
Chemistry among us was awesome, i will never find someone else like her again, will probably never feel that feelings again.
She liked being a sub and recognized my authority quickly despite being a girl that values her freedom more than anything else.
Fuck, it will be hard to recover from this breakup.
>>
File: fugonara 185.png (454 KB, 800x600)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
>>65381177
But isn't Ak*li an ISTP?
>>
>>65382869
Who's ak*li?
>>
File: 1591892498599.jpg (47 KB, 477x604)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>65382396
Well, should you follow their example? Take this as just me speaking to myself if you will, but no.
It's the floating point vs fixed point contrast in finding love.(forgive the metaphor)
Yes, we may know what we want to differing degrees. Yet we are only able to reach to an "integer" to the extent of our capability, a plus there, a minus there, and a 0.043 there.
At some point in "computing" our love, we have to ask a question: is an answer satisfying? If not, try again, if so, bam it's love as you came to accept it with the leeways you allowed.

Philosophically on the other hand, we have to know the extent of what we can demand too. Call me a r*dditor: I'm talking of stoicism as a philosophy here.
The control we have on our love life, which invariably includes controlling actions from other parties can only have an operating area that is limited to your person.
>You control your want
>Together you control the sort of couple you want to be
>They control their wants
It's not wrong to recognize you can't dictate a relationship all by yourself -even in instances of daddy/mommy/brat/fucktoy pairs there is the existence of consent to a wanted role.

If you're still thinking that anybody *could* fit your wants, you're not wrong. You understand that time together is necessary to weigh them on your wants. There is no a priori filter: the virtue of knowing something about someone makes it a posteori reasoning after the smallest time you spent learning.

Perhaps those people have gotten to know people so many in numbers or so in-depth to build a "list",
Perhaps you are well adjusted to the hard reality of finding someone "for life",
Perhaps you think you aren't yet equipped with the social knowledge to come up with said lists,
Perhaps you worry your judgements will lead to the wrong person, and thus keep an open mind to things.
I ought not say which for certain. That's up to your conviction.

Apologies for longposting, I should be asleep
Don't take it all seriously
>>
>>65382805
>not impregnating her asap to mark her as yours
Was it even love?
>>
File: tulips2.png (369 KB, 480x480)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
INFP. I don't want to restate that for every question.
>>65373228
If I were stuck in a maze? First I'd sit around for a couple minutes in case I hear anybody around me, then I'd go about using trial and error, possibly counting the number of left and right turns so I can guess the probability of them.
>>65373866
I've been mildly hurt in my dreams, but anything that has a chance of mortally wounding me I wake up from, or occasionally I slip into another dream. People have tried to kill me in dreams many times but I usually avoid it in the dream's story.
>>65374700
Yes.
I believe that we reincarnate after death. Nothing exists in the same place for eternity so I don't see why our souls would. I believe that the "goal" is to be able to escape human perception and see the objective world, because as humans we can only perceive so much. Think about how many things in the universe we can't sense. In those things, there must be some otherworldly force that exists in objective reality, but our perception is so subjective that we can only see it if our souls have learned to do so. It's a bit like Gnosticism.
>>65378070
Autumn, it's a perfect balance between being able to go on outdoor picnics or bike rides in the daytime, then cuddling together when it gets cool at night.
>>65381098
Two sides of the same coin, I'd think.

I don't know if you're allowed to post dead forum links, but this exists now.
https://mbtir9k.boards.net/
>>
File: fugonara 157.jpg (108 KB, 608x900)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>65382894
The biggest, nastiest thot I have ever had the misfortune to meet. And some so-called fans have the fucking gall to ship her with my previous husbando. Clown world.
>>
>no one actually knows the absolute truth, probably
>the majority makes the truth
>choose Fe
>what you believe is the truth
>choose Fi
which one do I choose?
>>
File: 1630697347289.jpg (236 KB, 1024x682)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
How can I tell if I'm infp or intp? Everybody tells me how smart I am, and I do think a lot and try to be rational and follow logic, but I also have intense emotions and borderline pd and can be really idealistic. I got IFU on whatever the personality assessment thing is, for what it's worth. I do a lot of useless philosophizing and thinking about cause and effect, free will, oblivion, questioning the point of life when it's all inevitably going to burnt itself out, trying to find how to give meaning to meaning when we're just organic automatons whose ultimate purpose is just to continue the existence of life, the futility inherent in such an imperative given entropy and decay, wondering whether morality holds any true weight outside of the biological underpinnings that created it, etc
I feel like a total fraud and pseudo intellectual because sometimes I stumble my way into saying something that sounds smart but I'm afraid of people finding out how stupid I am compared to the image of me they hold on their minds

I also have a lot of emotional difficulties because of stupid trauma stuff, but I don't lack emotions like the stereotypical intp might. I also tend to have a really strong intuition and go with things based off of feelings rather than reason, though the two often line up. I just feel paradoxical, like I put a lot of effort into following lines of logic to help fully realize insights brought on by emotion, and use emotion to verify the integrity of the logical conclusions. I just wish I had a big strong handsome xntj boyfriend to keep me grounded and also to violently dominate me into submission
>>
>>65383392
The truth is that I fucekd your mom
>>
>>65383392
going by your logic, you are technically choosing Fe if you are asking others
>>
>>65374700
INxP
Nihilist. I can't reasonably believe in a God. Sorry.
>>
Is using a to-do list as a last resort to not waste all your time an inferior Te thing?
>>
>>65383508
No but generally speaking the issue isn't that you don't have a list telling you what needs doing but you knowing what needs doing and not doing it. A note won't fix that.
>>
>>65378070
INxP
All seasons have their romantic moments. The absolute silent calm after a fresh snowstorm. The blooming flowers after the snow melts. The tranquil sunny days. The magic of a cold, leafless forest.
>>
>>65373866
>What is your type and can you feel pain in your dreams?
INTP.

emotional pain for sure. only strong negative emotions. really. if there's ever any physical damage to my body in a dream, i don't feel it unless it comes from actual pain in my body. i've died in my dreams before, had my head blown off with a shotgun, head crushed, bodyparts cut off or mangled and things like that happen and there's no physical pain. i just kind of look at it and get creeped out or nervous that something's wrong with my body now. or if i die the visual part of the dream ends and goes black as i ponder what just happened.
>>
>>65383603
ding ding ding
life is for ro-man-ti-ci-zing~
>>
>>65383529
Yeah but usually I make a not so strict list of what I should do the next day before bed and it actually helps me commit to it more the next day. It's writing down the order and the hours to do each thing. It's easier to do it if I have already organized it and decided on it the day before. I know it doesn't make much sense but I guess it works like some kind of placebo effect or whatever.
>>
>>65373866
INxP
I don't think I've ever felt pain, but I have felt dread.
I once had a dream where I was outside of a school or community center, and I could see a city in the distance. Suddenly, a nuke went off in the city. It was far enough away that I didn't die immediately, but I knew that the explosion was going to reach me soon and that my death was inevitable. But instead of panicking or trying to find somewhere to hide, I just sat on the ground, watching the massive fireball make it's way towards me, and waited to die. I was scared, terrified, filled with that guy dread you feel when something horrible happens, but I was calm. I accepted my death without a fight, for I knew there was nothing I could do.
>>
>>65383715
i have literally had this exact dream before but it was in my neighborhood and i saw the nuke in the distance. just stood there and watched, accepting my inevitable death until i fell on my face.
>>
>>65373866
>What is your type
INTP
>can you feel pain in your dreams?
Yes.
>If you do feel pain in your dreams, how does it happen? Being shot, stabbed, etc.
It's extremely annoying because most of my dreams are eidetic-tier direct memory recalls but because they're dreams they can take the occasional "twist" which makes them worse or the dream I'm having isn't a memory but the detail is there. I don't even get that lucid dream effect where I can recognize it's not real and I can wake up so i get stuck till it just happens.
As for how any which way doesn't matter I'll feel it. I can't say how "real" the bad sensations are but having been stabbed by a few things and been beaten and battered before I can say those bits occurring in my dream feel real enough. Even makes me stomach tense up enough while I sleep from the flinching I wake up with hurt core muscles.
I gave myself a fear of heights and, originally, flying because as a kid I learned like most kids did that you can fly in your dreams then couldn't figure out how to land so I sort of just flew into the ground from the clouds and that hurt badly enough I distinctly recall laying there, in the dream, on the blacktop just wheezing and rolling back and forth winded and feeling the worst pain I can recall in my missing hands and arms.
I've never had missing hands or shattered arms so I can't say the pain is equivalent but I've been in a dead stop head on collision at 70 mph with no air bag going off later in my life and I can say the pain between that crash landing and it were comparable.
>>
File: 1631374750086.jpg (16 KB, 482x448)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>65383398
pls respond :(
I need help and or answers
>>
>>65383398
it's hard to say. your writing style makes me think more INTP, but that isn't any true indicator. Ti vs Fi tests might help you.

i hope you find a big strong handsome xNTJ chad boy to take you and hold you down and cock you into submission.
>>
>>65383738
I guess some dream terrorist bombed a city in the collective unconscious.
>>
>>65383715
>>65383738
Had a similar dream too and felt almost the same except I was at my city's port then suddenly I heard a loud bang and looked across the sea and there was light spreading fast towards the city and I was certain I was going to die.
>>
File: ntduff085kh51.jpg (267 KB, 1916x1153)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>65383808
ty fren, I think I'll just stay with inxp since I'm on the line between thinking and feeling with like a 50/50 split on every test I take
>>
File: INFJ question.png (68 KB, 443x835)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
Am I an INFP or an INFJ? I've been testing INFP for months, now suddenly INFJ is showing up.
>>
>>65384441
Function score looks like infj not infp
>>
>>65384441
People change as life goes on you know? I used to be INFP. Now I'm INTP as fuck. It makes sense to me. I've had some changes.
>>
>>65384456
That's what I'm thinking too, but I would expect Te to be higher and Se to be lower if that was the case.
>>65384463
>I used to be INFP. Now I'm INTP as fuck.
Or maybe you were an INTP the entire time and you were just developing your Fi.
For sure. There've been a lot of pretty big changes in my life as well.
>>
Like a kid at the cash, I was mesmerized by yellow candy and bought a chick lollipop and it was banana and I loved it but then I sucked it too hard and cut my mouth x)

>>65381133rd degree
Fucking sign me up

>>65381177 checked for very true

>>65381378
Laughed really hard
>>
>>65384578
Yeah I'd just take it with a grain of salt sakinorva said I'm estp more than once despite being istp
>>
>>65384578
>Fi
idk wtf any of that stuff means. Too much to remember. What is fi supposed to mean?
>>
Is being offended at someone misunderstanding your intentions an Fi thing? When I am doing something for X reasons and someone says something like "oh you did that because of Y reasons" it really frustrates me and I have a strong desire to explain myself to them.
>>
>>65381378
Same I wonder what they'd do in the machine
>>
Can somebody please help me understand why a certain ENTP seems to like me so much
I am an INFJ female, what is it about us that seem to attract ENTP males?
>>
>>65384609
No, im as Fe as they get and still wanna stab a fucker when they put words in my mouth, this has led to many seeth sessions over the interwebs (primarily because I cannot harm my opponents physically) and yet still I have not learned my lesson
>>
>>65384610
>>65384592
What is the machine i dont get it
>>
>>65384852
im an enfp nigger male (white) so not who you're asking, but infj are pleasant because they seemingly emotionally perceive their reality to a more definitive level with more confidence and less uncertainty than the worrisome, endless oppurtunity, nigger adderall types like me.
you act like a grounding stone in the ocean of cum and shit that is sucking everything away. like your emotional capacity to interpret situations is really calming and offers a unique perspective that offers a weird type of bullshit synergy to other types that are less introspective.

i have no idea fuck off
>>
>>65384852
its called hogwarts magic it just makes entp brains turn into the big peepee
>>
>>65384852
Side effect of having vagina and entps are horny simple as
>>
lol which harrp yotter are u. i am RON
>>
im heroine
>>
i should have ended up a heroin addict and i wish i had
>>
File: 1628947124765.jpg (643 KB, 828x804)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
>>65384593
That's probably because you're not actually an ISTP.
It's not just Sakinorva for me. Every test I take does the same thing.
My Enneagram changed from 4w5 to 2w3, my MBTI changed from INFP to INFJ on multiple platforms.
>>65384606
>What is fi supposed to mean?
Uhhh, to put it very VERY simply, it's like "following your own moral code before everything else."
>>
>>65385144
you don't get it, you get in it
>>
>>65381133
mutual interest.
offline id be sitting right beside any of u, sleeping. u just have to gently wake me up.
(ive had enough
of sleeping.)
>>
infp lord < godanon
>>
>>65376625
Are you aware of whether or not you yourself are an egregore?
>>
>godanon
now that's a name i haven't heard in some time

something that's a funny observation (to me) is how INFPs, myself included, are such attention whores. This place is supposedly dominated by INTx with us next, right? Yet there seem to be more INFP name/avatarfags than both combined. Fi cock is selfish and must be worshipped (that's what I've gathered from this)
>>
>orgasm
>the existential dread comes back
what type
>>
>>65385983
idk but i honestly have lived my entire life with a micro labido and never understood what people like you meant but saying orgasming sent you to the shadow gay realm of existential dread.
why do i have no horniness to cloud and make life exciting. why cant i be horny too. was i molested. who took my horniness away
>>
>>65385403
Yes INTJ, I do want to go fucking ape shit. But I'm lazy/don't want to ruin my stability.
>>
>>65385983
From personal experience, INFP or INTP
>>
File: infp bf.png (49 KB, 811x584)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>65385983
I, myself never really understood this concept. I always feel great after a good cum. Especially if it's been a while.
You coomers are fucking weird.
>What type is this
Coomer type
>>
>>65386000
>was i molested. who took my horniness away
as someone who kind of was, that's what did it for me. i don't connect it with reality or my body anymore. pushed it into a solo thing in my mind.
>>
>>65386085
>You coomers are fucking weird.
it's a drug.
>>
>>65386085
You get a huge high and then it suddenly drops down to zero, leaving you empty headed and aware of the disgusting situation you have put yourself in.
>>
File: 1627001791509.jpg (36 KB, 353x356)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
been taking this test for years and always get istp, not really sure what it means. someone explain. i try looking it up but your mumbo jumbo don't make sense
>>
File: mbti istp description.png (239 KB, 576x1676)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>65386237
here's a shitty pic about ISTPs and their functions
>>
>>65378913
In letter-dichotomy, P doesn't mean lazy, it means flexible/having an open agenda.
>>
File: happy (7).png (847 KB, 1920x1090)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
hi friends
>>65386393
thank you
seems pretty accurate towards myself, besides the things like sports which makes sense.
now to shitpost a little less
>your type
istp
>>65378070
winter. staying indoors, spacing out together looking out at the snow falling and snow covered ground. could stay like that forever and would love someone next to me to do it with. silently though
>pose your own question
when you're alone to yourself, no phone no book no anything, what do you tend to do or think about or observe?
besides obvious things my answer is i think about myself, past conversations, stuff like that. i'm not sure exactly because each thought feeds into the next and i get lost. saying i think about myself sounds self centered but it's only because i know very little about myself so i have to think hard to find out the littlest things
>>
goddamn istps are cute
i will collect myself and type a real response in a bit
>>
File: 1616194070797.png (70 KB, 1024x797)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>65386955
>hi friends
ello, fren.

>when you're alone to yourself, no phone no book no anything, what do you tend to do or think about or observe?
things i already know, re-living certain feelings, past talks with people, wondering what people i like are up to, listening to music in my head or whistling/humming/singing if i'm doing something physical like walking somewhere, making myself laugh and smile and giggle with stupid shitposty thoughts and personal inside jokes only i find funny and nobody knows about, pondering something stupid about something i see like why some house or something is constructed a certain way, potential outcomes of things that could happen in the environment like what if this car just swerved and hit me or i tripped and got my head run over. i dunno it's usually really loud in there and it goes by too quick and isn't always words, sometimes a vague changing blob of something i can't quite describe as thoughts. but those are just some common themes.
>>
>>65386979
thank you, i don't know why i get called cute often lately but you made my day ~
>>65387028
i like your answer
>it's usually really loud in there and it goes by too quick
me too, i almost wish it didn't so i could get a lot more out of it but at the same time it is comfy desu
>>
File: 1607285079450.png (302 KB, 828x1403)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>65387264
>but at the same time it is comfy desu
it can be, yeah. for me can also be chaotic and too loud without me realizing until suddenly i notice how quiet it is outside my head. also forgot to mention, yeah sitting in silence with people is really underrated and kino.

also i don't do this enough, but the opposite of talking out loud to yourself can be cool. using your verbal faculties to reason out loud can bring a different element to your thought process.
>>
>>65387405
>yeah sitting in silence with people is really underrated and kino
this is honestly what i live for, having a significant other to constantly sit in silence with but i don't think it will ever happen. i can build a relationship and trust and love through this but i doubt i'll meet anyone else who can, it seems unrealistic. i love embracing another's presence so much i can't get over it
>using your verbal faculties to reason out loud
this sounds really therapeutic but unfortunately i'm not very fond of making any noise.. i feel stuck inside my head doomed to let it out on 4chan but at the same time i'm pretty happy with the way i am desu. i am me
>>
>>65386955 handholding numbers
INFP
>when alone, no phone no book no anything, what do you tend to do or think about or observe?
I feel like I do this so little that it's hard to find an answer and that's worrying. I know at night, when lights are off and I'm rolled over like a goodboy snuggling my pillows, I almost always think of the girl I'm imagining, and scenes (fantasies) with her. Not too long ago it was characters from my IP (where I would often mentally role play as an ISFJ), or for a bit it was Reze and/or Makima. The other common thing that crawls into my head when I have no stimuli is said IP. I'll think about ideas, or whatever problem is present with the current episode, or arc, or whatever. And (this one is cringe) I'll interview myself, kinda like what Breed just said. It's a little self-masturbatory, but it helps me make sense of Fi choices since I never really need to break it down logically. So I'm a celebrity in my head who has to explain all sorts of shit kek

But yea, it's concerning how much I seem to avoid thinking without distraction. I always have music going or something at the very least, and I'll sing if there isn't. I should meditate. I am trying to get some astral powers, trying to stay mindful and let my body sleep but mind remain, but I keep staying up so late that I fall asleep with my body. Thinking creatively seems like a bad idea for that because if I come up with anything good I'm gonna want to jot it down, resetting my attempts at body-sleep. So thinking about love seems best for now

>>65387264
at the risk of it being misplaced (i.e. you're male), that last sentence
>i know very little about myself so i have to think hard to find out the littlest things
really does it for me conceptually because Fi is my dom, so there's a nurturing opposites thing where it makes me want to teach Inferior Fs and learn T from them and grow as a team. I'm drawn to contrast, so ISTP is cute as a type to me. I'm glad I made your day ^___^
>>
Yep, I woke up alone again. Want to go outside and look for mushrooms but it's all so intimidating when no gf to start day with. It takes hours to get out of bed and then the day is basically over.

Tears in my eyes.

>>65386955
>when you're alone to yourself, no phone no book no anything
That sounds like a case of bad planning to me. I don't know though, it doesn't feel like I'm strictly looking at anything. It's more like I'm just absorbing he general atmosphere.
>>
>>65386393
Do you have pics like these for other types?
>>
Question for INFJs, if there was a service where you could sell all the information you have gathered on people over the course of your life, what is the minimum amount you would sell it for? Keep in mind that you will immediately forget everything you learnt but will still keep all the skills that dont depend on the knowledge you have forgotten and you can relearn everything about others from scratch
>>
>>65386955
>type
INTP
>when you're alone to yourself, no phone no book no anything, what do you tend to do or think about or observe?
Nothing. I meditate or "just vibe" and let whatever random wondering though flow through. It usually gives me some sort of insight about the subject I missed before and the change of perspective solved it.
>>
The only low functions I have according to tests are Se and Fe, what does that mean?
Ni, Ne, Si, Ti, Te, Fi are all high, generally with Ni, Ti and Fi being the highest.
>>
>>65387554
>like a goodboy snuggling my pillows
do you own a daki? i have one coming in the mail but it's coming by boat so won't be here for a while. they seem very comfy
>I feel like I do this so little
that sounds really appealing, i wish i could manage this
>It's a little self-masturbatory
i wouldn't say so at all, as long as it stays within your head and helps you out then it doesn't matter ~
>I'm drawn to contrast, so ISTP is cute as a type to me.
this is cute desu. as long as the INFP was okay with sitting in silence with me for a very long time everyday then this would be ideal
>>65387570
hunting for mushrooms outside sounds really comfy, especially on a rainy day in the woods.
>>
File: 1613877379347.png (61 KB, 237x213)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>65387526
having a relationship like that actually sounds pretty fucking based. i'm pretty quiet and trapped in my head irl too despite my antics here on 4chan and prefer to let thoughts out here even though i have some friends i'll voice chat with and talk to. but that's mostly because i've known them since i was like 11 and was more extroverted back then.

if you found a person who could be in a relationship like that, would you want them to be talkative to you at times or just be silent mostly? i hope you find that someday and i'm glad you like the way that you are. i'm reminded of a quiet girl that was like that in senior year of high school towards me, wanted to be near me even though we never really talked. it was cute and i regret not trying to talk to her or doing anything with that.

>>65387658
nah, i only found that one through scouring threads from 2016.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (61 KB, 1533x693)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>your type
>what would you do if what is in this picture (behind the spoiler) were given to you for one day
>>
>>65388093
>your type
>what would you do if what is in this picture (behind the spoiler) were given to you for one day
put it in the machine.
>>
>>65388093
>your type
INTP
Onahole
>>
>>65388093
>your type
INTP
I feel it's be like a super ball if I chucked it at a wall and that it would give as much as a stress ball would when squeezed so 20:1 I'm gonna fidget with it by tossing it around absent mindedly.
>>
>your type
infj
face fuck it and piss in its mouth (depending if it is sentient). if it has a brain and can talk and stuff then i'd probably ignore it and be slightly annoyed at the responsibility forced onto me.
>>
>>65388093
>>your type
Istp
>>what would you do if what is in this picture (behind the spoiler) were given to you for one day
Give it back to lewis
>>
File: Sunshine.jpg (56 KB, 479x272)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
tfw my INFP gf brought home a dog collar for her to wear during sex. INFP gfs are based, quiet, supportive, docile, intelligent and sexually submissive yet sexually adventurous.

please god dont let this one break up with, lord allow me to stop being mean to her and bullying her. I need to be a nice bf but its so fun making fun of her and she takes everything so earnestly.
>>
>>65388057
yeah if i ever join a voice chat i usually just sit there and listen to the people talk it's kinda comfy. the people i join understand so it's not as creepy as it may sound desu
>would you want them to be talkative to you at times or just be silent mostly
silent mostly. maybe a conversation every so often about something the person or i is excited about or needs help with. i love to listen a lot too so i don't mind listening sometimes.
>i hope you find that someday
thank you, it means a lot ~~ that girl sounds like a dream, but i understand why you would pass on her. it's not for everyone for sure.
>>
>>65388010
>only low functions I have according to tests are Se and Fe, what does that mean?
One inferior and the other possibly your 7th function (blind, aka often lower like inferior)
Fi being one of your highest complicates things because, working with the logic I just presented, it would require very good tertiary function use. I can't see your Fi being so high if your inferior is Fe, so that suggests a stack like Xi, Xe, Fi, Se. Of course, you could say the same about Si, which shouldn't be so high if Se is so low... but the stack I proposed seems most likely to me

>>65388038
>do you own a daki?
No, but always wanted one as a teen, ever since I saw one of Shirley from Code Geass. I did have a body pillow for awhile (just no waifu on it) but eventually switched to sleeping alone for the first time (always had stuffed animals growing up... geez this is getting embarrassing lmao) but within the last year or so I started using a regular ol' pillow and putting it vertically. I upgraded to two a few months ago so I could simulate Reze and Ms. Makima AKA ISTP and ENTJ in my mistyped la la land.
What daki did you order?

>i wish i could manage this
well for me it's all about distractions like I said. I listen to a lot of OSTs which let me have music running even at times where I need to concentrate (tho sometimes it's too intense for that, and if talking with people for example, I try to give them my full attention) but yea, another funny contrast because I wish I was more analytical and filled with thoughts.

>as long as the INFP was okay with sitting in silence with me for a very long time everyday then this would be ideal
From what a lot of the INFPs on here have said, they seem to want that themselves. I think we can be particularly chatty over text because that's kind of our thing, but irl we can be quite quiet (except when we go MPDG mode in the company of those we love) I listen to a lot of music tho so I'm probably the exception

https://youtu.be/pgV23j4lDAc
>>
>>65388183
HOLY BASED LIVING THE DREAM
>>
>>65388202
nothing wrong with sleeping with stuffed animals, when i was younger my closet was overflowing with them cartoon style. it filled the closet from the bottom up. unfortunately i lost my personality at the age of 13 and got rid of pretty much everything i owned. blackpilled at 13 or something i dunno what happened desu.
i haven't ordered a cover yet because the pillow takes months to ship but i'm thinking of getting the yoshiko one off dakimakuri ~~ not into lewd stuff so i like the non lewd design and i love yoshiko.
listening to OSTs make me feel bored but i appreciate them nonetheless, some of the pokemon OSTs make me cry desu
>>
>>65388193
kino.

actually the reason i passed up on her is because i'm just a little bitch and retarded due to being TOO in my head and second guessing myself mostly which is why i regret it.. she seemed really nice and i even caught her following me to the computer lab during lunch once where i'd go to browse the internet instead of eat lunch in the cafeteria. i actually have a recurring fantasy of having a silent and quiet relationship (possibly even speak different languages) with just body language, gestures and stuff like that with cuddling and doing stuff together or just doing separate things in the same room with each other. it seems really nice to just be there with someone in silence with someone you like and love and that is enough.
>>
>>65388202
>7th function (blind, aka often lower like inferior)
This never made any sense.
>>
>>65388093
>your type
INFP
Bounce it like a ball ;;;

>>65378070
INFP
Winter! because you can cuddle up together under the blankets. Plus you can order hot chocolate and sweet treats with your partner...
>>
>>65388183
INFJ x INFP, that works? Weird
>>
>>65388412
yea, it works pretty well as long as we put up with each other. Any types can work out, relationships are just about work and respect.
>>
>>65388284
haha yea I had a ton too, collected those beanie babies.
and geez, I had a similar rejection of identity around that age, trying to hide my nerdy interests in a half-assed effort to be cool (without actually trying to be cool, just repressing my spark) and obsessing over getting a hypothetical gf I never got. Blackpilled is a good way of putting it since I just stewed in emo music and even grew my bangs out to hide my eyes like an anime character because I thought apathy was something to be proud or whatever. That teenage transition is hard for many but I'm sorry you had that crisis.

>yoshiko
that's pretty cute, and still plenty lewd in my perverted eyes

lol yea OSTs definitely aren't for everyone and I don't blame people for not vibing with it outside of a given media. Even I probably wouldn't like them so much if they didn't let me watch movies in my head, but I have temp music playlists for various pipe dream projects so there's this whole Fi connection to them. Still, I agree that many OSTs are unremarkable, and tend to prefer composers that stand out and have some energized industrial edge to them like Sawano, Yutaka Yamada, Mac Quayle, Ludvig Forssell, that kinda thing.
Do you have particularly fond memories of Pokemon or is it the music itself?

https://youtu.be/DcXBpqQc4V4

>>65388319
yea i gotta read up on the logic behind it myself, but I know it's reflected in my stack, with Se being my second lowest function and I do feel disconnected from Se as a concept, struggling to be present in the world, very much like a blindspot, so it seems a reality to me. I've also observed what could be called a blindspot with ISTPs and Ne, but I don't have access to their perspective and it's just my own, which is highly untrained and uneducated, so take that as a casual anecdote at best.

>>65388412
familiarity meets opposites (Dom talks to Aux, Tert helps Inf), plus what anon said about All Types. Theoretically they're a powerful combo, tho gimped in T and S
>>
Is this new ISTP a girl or what?
>>
What would that matter
>>
File: file.jpg (13 KB, 250x250)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>65388193
>yeah if i ever join a voice chat i usually just sit there and listen to the people talk it's kinda comfy
That's exactly what I do, for group voice chats anyway, for one-on-one it's way harder, you have to be constantly participating and shit to keep the other dude interested
>>
>>65388478
I must know if I am allowed to orbit them or not. I do not allow myself to orbit men.
>>
Simps and orbiters need to frig off.
>>
They should be orbiting me instead.
>>
>>65388291
i get it, it's easy to criticize yourself after the fact. just remember that in the moment it's tougher than the reflecting you realizes. give yourself credit and take what you learned for the next girl. she will come, don't worry ~
>it seems really nice to just be there with someone in silence with someone you like and love and that is enough.
it really does. if the love is there then all you need is each other's company, and there's just something beautiful about that desu
>>65388457
>I'm sorry you had that crisis
i'm not too worried about it ~ for better or for worse it shaped me into who i am today. life could be drastically better, i hate myself, i wish i was someone else, but at the same time i suppose i wouldn't have it any other way.
>Do you have particularly fond memories of Pokemon
very fond. i started at the age of 6 and have played every release since. the games have truly been my life.
death stranding seems like a pretty comfy game. would you recommend it?
>>65388478
desu
>>65388501
figures, since we are both istp ~
>>
File: 1577920413921.jpg (155 KB, 605x658)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
The glass of cold water I just drank had a mouthfeel like chewing ice.
Thanks inferior Se
>>
File: 1624284189942.png (49 KB, 300x494)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>65388501
based quiet in group voice bros. did all my classic wow raids like that.
>>
Can someone explain or give me an example how Fi - Te works?
>>
File: psycho mantis.jpg (380 KB, 1024x1536)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>65388646
I have to admit I'm somewhat louder in proximity voice chat though. But not obnoxiously loud(I think)
>>
>>65388528
make your case, but be warned, I only simp for girls i can't hold

>>65388544 checked
that's a good attitude to have. I think I'm similar, able to acknowledge the steps and how they may have gone differently, but ultimately content with the past that shaped me

>started at the age of 6 and have played every release since
aw man I wish. Pokemon is one of those cultural jewelry boxes I missed out on, having only played Emerald for any real length of time. I did get Pearl and have torn my house apart on a few occasions trying to find the damn cartridge to put my DS to some use, but I must have lent it to a friend I don't have contact with anymore (and she's the type to deny it so she can keep it kek)
What's your favorite pokey game or gen? or maybe a favorite pokemon if you can narrow that down

>death stranding seems like a pretty comfy game. would you recommend it?
I haven't played it x) I was counting down to the OST release tho! It's not uncommon for me to watch a movie after having the OST for months. I'm kind of tempted to try Death Stranding for that reason (and some kino tech designs) but it seems like such a time sink and I already feel guilty when I play games because they distract me from the very creative pursuits they're meant to be inspiring, so I don't see myself playing it even if I got it for free. It looks to be a great game if it can hold your attention: meditative with a unique traversal system you won't experience elsewhere. I haven't tried out the weight distribution mechanics myself, but I could see them working well in other games where maybe it's less of a focus, more a factor. Would be cool to have like a Souls game or something tackle kinetic grit. Also sounds complicated tho and might bog down gameplay.
Mostly I just hope there's more music released someday ^___^

https://youtu.be/Tnd85o9iWcs (i can rec Prey tho)

>>65388657
>Can someone explain or give me an example how Fi - Te works?
it doesn't

>>65388684
>filename
kek
>>
>>65374700
>INFJ
>recently realized that I wasn't
>pure agnostic, skeptical about everything, but I do believe in some kind of continued existence after death even though I think all religions are wrong and the nature of reality is impossible to figure out
>>
>Mummy still suggesting I go to University.
How many times do I have to tell her it isn't real before she accepts it isn't a possibility?

>>65388038
It does doesn't it? Shame I'm not doing it right now. Largely because I woke up without a gf and am lacking motivation. It's OK though, there's lots of things I'm not doing because I don't have a gf. What's one more small tragedy among thousands huh?
>>
>>65388699
always wanted emerald as a youngling. i have it now but it would have been much more appreciated back then. i only had ruby.
pearl was pretty good but if you wanna play that one just play platinum instead, it's basically the same game with lot's of good improvements.
>favorite pokey game or gen
i like soulsilver but maybe the johto region in general. i have the fondest memories of playing silver, then waiting for soulsilver to come out and playing that on release day with not a care in the world. my favorite pokemon is jirachi probably, if not jirachi then maybe sylveon. namely shiny sylveon. i have a very nice pokemon game collection and it's my life, i am very proud of it pls don't rob me desu
>I haven't played it
no harm in that, as long as you enjoy the music that's all that matters. it's hard to bring myself to play games too nowadays so i totally understand that ~ hopefully there's another death stranding game or something similar for you to get new music from desu
>https://youtu.be/Tnd85o9iWcs
pretty good too ~ it does a really good job at setting up the atmosphere
>>65388819
is she gonna pay for it for you? might as well give it a shot if you can do online courses, couldn't hurt.
that's a shame friend, you should go out anyway. take some pictures of some cool mushrooms and show us ~
>>
Here is the thing I don't get about function theory, it all seems like a loop of functions to me instead of each type just using only a stack of functions. Let's say you have to do X task so that means you have to use either Ti or Te to figure out how to do it. If you are all alone with no guides, you default to Ti and you have to make your own plan. But I guess the real indicator of whether you really use Ti or Te is if you are in a situation where you do have access to guides, are you first gonna try to figure it out on your own (Ti) or look up a guide (Te)? Is that the only deciding factor of which one is your natural function? But even then, like I said, it's kind of a loop. Let's say you try look at a guide or read a manual, you try to copy the steps but along the way you find out something that works better for you so you start modifying the guide, you start adding your own elements to it to make it more fitting to how you want things to work, in that case aren't you basically switching to Ti? Or vice versa, you start by trying to figure it out yourself, maybe you figure it out partially or all of it, but most people will be curious enough to see how other people do it too. So you look up a guide and maybe you don't like what the other person is doing so you discard it but if you find another method that is actually much more efficient than your own and you also understand it, then it makes sense to switch to that method or at least include parts of that method to your own method, in which case you are using both Ti and Te again.
>>
>>65388839
OK, I'll try now, it's still a while until it gets dark I guess. I might scroll through my saved images of other trips too if I can't find anything interesting today.

>is she gonna pay for it for you?
Lol of course not, you think I know anybody that could afford to pay for University? My parents are as unemployed as I am don't be silly. It's heavily subsidised by the state though so the loans wouldn't be huge like they are in America. The problem is that the system's a huge farce. Just an excuse for dumb teenagers to act like idiots, while the Universities rake in government money. There's no place for me there, that's assuming they'd even admit me. Mummy acknowledges all this and just says it would be an "opportunity for me to meet people :)". We even did short courses at the same time a few years ago so I could demonstrate that that's not how socialization works anymore. Despite being visibly confused as to why nobody from her course was hanging out at the pub after lectures, and that the people on her course were dumb and uninteresting she refuses to accept we that the education system isn't what it used to be.

tl:dr, University is a blatant front that's floating by on a combination of prestige from what it used to be and nobody having any other options. For me, it isn't an option. I just don't have any other options either.
>>
>>65388933
You don't get it because you believe Ti and Te are two completely different things. The example is also a little too specific and not really strictly related to a function but let's put that aside.

In reality, they are the Thinking function + Introverted/Extraverted orientation mixed together, and while you might have a preference for a certain attitude, nobody is ever 100% I or E.
If you want to see it in a different way: let's say that you can always use Ti for Te's sake or the opposite way around.
>>
Hollyyy fuck I just drank water on an empty stomach, that pain woke me up
>>
>>65388967
Glad you went with my idea!
>>
>>65388839
yea Emerald is fun :) tho I imagine Ruby is similar enough, is it not? I loved my Sharpedo so much; he was my boat <3 i also collected an army of Wurmples lol. Your pokey choices seem regal
>if you wanna play that one just play platinum instead
haha yea i know, if i buy anything pokemon in the future I'll be making sure to wait for that inevitable 3rd game that combines the two, but if I can find my copy of Pearl I'd rather play it than buy a whole new game (but if I have to buy a whole new game, I'll get platinum)

>spoiler
lol better keep em under lock and key

>hopefully there's another death stranding game or something similar for you to get new music from
funny you say that, when I was grabbing that Death Stranding track off youtube I discovered Ludvig released a new soundtrack. He's been Kojima exclusive for awhile so I wasn't keeping up with him. Already got my FLAC copy ^-^
https://youtu.be/BsUU-IlaD8M

what kind of music do you listen to? and what are you doing now that you're kind of burnt out on games?
>>
>>65389002
What idea? I've been taking photos of mushrooms for like 3 years
>>
>>65388967
yeah.. in that case uni is definitely not worth it if you're not in america.
unfortunately here in america you need to have a college degree to do anything desu. they force us into the scam
>>65388990
does that normally cause pain? i have stomach problems and that has never given me issues
>>65389083
ruby is honestly mostly the same but with emerald you more post game content. i always wanted to go there as a kid. also emerald is the only game with a pokemon cloning glitch in game which is pretty cool ~
>lol better keep em under lock and key
i honestly should put some of them in a fireproof safe
>Already got my FLAC copy
flac music collections are kino, i love it
i played osu for a few years so it kinda shaped my music taste. i listen to a lot of japanese music. my favorite artist by 3x the #2 slot is nanoakari though. here are two songs i enjoy from her
https://youtu.be/QB1tgzXOlv0
https://youtu.be/bOjJ4Sv9Y84
nowadays i mostly just browse the internet. been in this thread all night. i should have slept 8 hours ago but here i am ~ will probably just go for staying up 30 hours for the third time in a row desu. don't feel like waking up at midnight ^_^
>>
>>65389208
>does that normally cause pain? i have stomach problems and that has never given me issues
I dunno the water was cold which is probably why it felt like I got stabbed or something
>>
I have decided I am ENFP.
>>
>2 hours later
>still haven't left the house
Yep, that's what not having a gf does to a man.

>>65389208
I still need a degree to do anything. I just don't have any chance of doing a degree so I'm stuck doing nothing. It's not a question of "worth it" or not. It's more to do with it not being something I'm realistically going to do because I'm barred from it. You can complain all day about being forced into it but at least there's something there that's real for you.
>>
>>65389002
Sorry if I was being rude anon, what I meant was that it's ridiculous to think something like this will help me find a gf in any way. If anything participating in hobbies makes me further away from ever finding a gf because it just reminds me how different I am from other people, how very far away I am from them all mindset wise. Wondering around the side of a hill I feel so disconnected from my fellow man, let alone the female of the species. That's why I lashed out in my first response.

>>65389208
>>65389715
What I mean is saying "go to university" is as nebulous as saying "find a gf" or "get a job". I live in a different dimension from any of these things. Uprooting myself into a totally alien way of life. My frame of reference is totally different from one needed to do any of these things and all their promises of sending down a rope ladder are disingenuous, where am I even supposed to begin? I'm not supposed to begin is always the answer, the people who are actually going to be doing any of this are already decided. They're like a special club. Saying I stand a chance in these arenas is just a false promise used to keep me down, it's an insult, a mockery of my intelligence and a device shut me up from complaining.
>>
>>65388093
>INTP
>consume
>>
>>65372837
i hate your goddamn threads but i love your pics
>>
>>65387875
I wouldn't sell anything for any price.
I wouldn't like it if someone sold information about me so I wouldn't do it to someone else.
>>
Lads make sure you're not responding to (((Lewis))) alright? Just looking out for you
>>
I think I want Ne pussy more than usual today oh fuck
>>
>>65388839
AY YO DO YOU STILL GOT YOUR POKEWALKER FROM SOULSILVER
>>
File: 1631722415324.jpg (782 KB, 2232x3131)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
>>65391374
yeah except i lost the game it was connected to desu.. and you can't transfer the pokemon off it if you lose the original game. i had an arceus on it. so now my only arceus is trapped in a little ball for 13 years now, staring at me begging for mercy.
i have a couple copies of soul silver now so it's not a big deal but i miss my arceus.. my arceus~~ i don't want to trade for one i want my own and i missed every event since then desu
>>
File: 1631723616497.jpg (278 KB, 1080x1333)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
How the fuck does this make sense?
>>
>>65391757
>Se that low
Are you a brain in a jar?
>>
>>65391757
Sounds correct to me.
Also, the myers-briggs type result is not 100% based on the function scores, scroll down a little.
>>
I need an ENFJ gf like Monika like you wouldn't believe bros
>>
i need an INFP gf for purposes
>>
File: 1568143524139.jpg (8 KB, 225x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>INTP but hate it when people start asking too many "Why" questions
Sometimes things can't be directly explained. You just know something is the way it is because you've seen it or experienced it before to the point you know it's the truth in majority of the cases.
>>
I need an INTJ gf to guide me through the world of meaning via her unique ambitions
>>
>>65372837
I am either a Ni Dom, a Ti Dom, or a Si dom. how do I tell which I am?
>>
>>65394282
are you schizo? Ni
are you dumb but think you are smart? Ti
are you autistic? Si
>>
>>65394435
I am all of those things, but I am pretty sure I am INFJ
>>
File: 1631633842463.png (149 KB, 256x256)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
Is this what pure Si looks like?
>>
>>65394768
Is the thing on the left a tiddy or a ballsack? We may never know
>>
>>65394768
I see shit like this on weed when I'm really fucked up and I close my eyes
>>
Why is it fine for women to be "tsundere" but apparently when a man is like that, he's just weird and creepy?
>>
wahmen want cold unfeeling aggressive dominant automaton towards other men fuck machine through and through to ruin the entire world and bend it to their will who will bring them along as their special girl and give them the benefits and rewards
>>
>>65395658
Because if a woman is violent she rarely ever poses a threat. If a tsundere girl hits you it's not big deal. What the fuck can she do, she's a woman. Meanwhile if a tsundere man hit the girl he 'likes'...can you see the issue?
>>
>>65395658
But women like tsundere guys?
>>
File: fugonara 186.jpg (75 KB, 669x705)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>65395658
>>65395849
Personally, I prefer yandere guys. I do not give a single shit if some Twitter dweller thinks it's "problematic". It's hot and that's a fact.
>>
this thread is unrecognizable
>>
>>65391583
Absolutely horrific for you to have condemned a creature to such a fate. Yet, that creature effectively being God, I fear you more than I mourn for it. S-stay away from me...
Jk but that is pretty sad and I can relate. I form bonds with my pokemon. Even if I were to restart a game and get the exact same one, teach it all the same moves and everything, it wouldn't be the original to me. Are there any pokemon you've transferred through multiple games to keep them alongside you? Do you name every one you catch or only certain ones? What type gym leader do you think you'd be? Are you foaming at the mouth at the idea of the underground aspect of Sinnoh finally reaching its true multiplayer potential with the coming remakes?
>>
File: 1631718205591.jpg (185 KB, 953x939)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Has there ever walked an evil INFP on this planet? How come they are always pure angels? How come life never corrupts them?
>>
>>65396455
something something personality disorder something something incompatible or leads to another typing if personality disorder develops

i would have to really dive into what i think evil means but easiest and top of my head thing is assuming narc psycho socio etc can be called evil quite often
>>
File: 1608095629147.png (369 KB, 474x474)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>65391757
i would guess you're an INTP.

>>65396343
yep.

>>65396455
INFPs aren't angels. if you want an example of an INFP going bad, the Joker movie is exactly that story arc. and an INFP discovering the power of inferior Te in conjunction with Fi.
>>
>>65396455
infps to me are a little bit the pisces of mbti and one of the most evil people i have ever personally met and known was a pisces and probably also an infp but i do think that was one of the very few exceptions. feeling so deeply leads to developed empathy, empathy leads to not be ebil
>>
>>65396455
Eh. I don't think they're capable of proper evil. Ex: Luke Skywalker runs the INFP spectrum of unpolished, to bad, to good. Black shirt, black pants, black cadillac luke is peak evil INFP. Still has feelings and wants to naively believe in inherit good but can't make the leap to accept and internalize the fact while it may exist it's often deeply buried and need someone like who he'll become to bring it out of people though so he adopts a super edgy persona to hide the emotional turmoil and does stuff like sell his friends in back alley deals. But no actual proper evil.
>>
>>65396525
Ellaborate on that evil INFP. Also most INFPs are fucking losers but I admire how they remain so pure.
>>
>>65396525
>>65396617
that's a trick. INTPs are the pure ones
>>
>people doubting that I'm a pure angel

>>65389208
Sorry, needed sleep. I hope you've gotten some yourself, but I'm no stranger to all nighters either so I get the power through mentality
>more post game content
Ah yeah I always forget that. Never fully beat it myself because I suck.
>i always wanted to go there as a kid
I'm guessing you meant that post game place but living in pokemon world sounds just as swell.
Don't think I was aware of that glitch :0 i never really used the internet until my tweens i think

>flac music collections are kino, i love it
It started as wanting to upgrade Sawano since I listen to him so much, but... at this point I get most everything I can in lossless so it was quite the mistake :'D now it bugs me if one album is mp3, either because I can't find FLAC or because it doesn't exist, often in the case of bonus discs. Worst part is I'm hardly an audiophile so the perceived improvement is probably negligible in practice
>favorite artist by 3x the #2 slot is nanoakari
It took me a few minutes to figure out what this meant in my tired-drunk state last night lol but i finally got it. Cute way of putting it. I like both songs, very dynamic, the lack of dynamism being something that bores me with a lot of OSTs. There's plenty of depth to both songs. I like Chilies more but the name Lander Wand sounds like some magitech device that assists sky ship landings, which is cool. Might have to use that somewhere.

I mostly surf too. This place can be a real time sink but I enjoy interacting with the people it attracts. Do you pop into /mbti/ only every now and then?

>>65396226
Based approval of my intense scorpionic jealousy. Too bad I'm not a jojo reference.

>>65396343
How so? Highlight the change. By calling it into the light perhaps it can be addressed.

https://youtu.be/w03Jy-5ibqM
>>
>>65396343
Don't worry, it ebbs and flows.
>>
>>65396617
>Elaborate
No, I shan't. It's none of your beeswax. They were just your typical textbook narcissist who decided drastic (read:evil) measures were justified when things weren't going their way. They might also have not been a true INFP and only performed certain traits they wished were authentic.

I understand and agree with the fantastical view of INFPs, but not the infantilization. It seems that's what most people really are doing/thinking when they say INFPs are "pure" or wholesome. But it makes sense, since in most societies any sort of dreamy optimism is seen as childish, irresponsible. I believe there are INFPs who are capable of materializing their idealistic fantasies, but other types may be more commonly successful because the way they interact with society (and reality in general) is more in line with the way society is designed to be interacted with.
>>
>>65396376
yeah.. i kinda do the same thing. i don't mind getting the same pokemon over again but i like keeping all my original pokemon from a playthrough. my pokemon blue and silver save batteries died long long ago, killing my save files. and i losing my original soulsilver and platinum cartridges lost all my ruby pokemon as well i think. but i still have the lv100 torterra and lucario from my first diamond playthough back then. it is comfy desu. i would probably be a psychic type gym honestly.. i don't relate with any specific type so that one stands out the most by only a tiny amount. i am foaming at the mouth about everything in bdsp! what about you for all those questions~~
>I hope you've gotten some yourself
i've been here this whole time desu, been up 36 hours and counting but i'm going to sleep soon.
>now it bugs me if one album is mp3
me too... not even a single song can be mp3 or else it bothers me but i've had to settle for a few. no matter the outcome of the flacs it's good to have the peace of mind that you're listening to the best possible version!
>I like both songs
i'm glad you like both! if you're interested at all, in my opinion all of her songs are amazing so you can't really go wrong with any of them. but if you wanna stick to your own stuff i totally get it, that's just how music is! that's the beauty of it.
>Do you pop into /mbti/ only every now and then?
this is honestly my first time posting here desu. for a long time i always popped in to take the tests and never took the time to read any replies. i always got istp so i figured i would ask a question quick and that got me into actually reading some replies and it's been pretty comfy~~ no regrets
>>
>>65397489
oops forgot to quote you~~ free pic for you i guess desu
>>65396702
>>
File: mbti nf nt.jpg (38 KB, 720x480)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
here's a bump meme for you
>>
File: mbti INTJs.jpg (131 KB, 960x722)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
here is an INTJ meme
>>
File: What am I.png (40 KB, 440x394)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
The fuck am I even?
>>
>>65398481
Hesitate more

but INFJ probably
>>
>>65397489
>36 hours and counting
Geez, you'll prolly sleep well when you do.
>i've had to settle for a few
Same, digital exclusives like some extended OSTs often only come in MP3/M4A so you're sometimes stuck. In those cases I add the extra tracks to the flac release so most are lossless at least. With japanese releases I check Ototoy as a last resort because they do digital lossless.

I listen to more than OSTs so I'll probably dabble with nanowa akari from time to time. Keeping track of all the music I like is the hard part, because I can usually find something to like with most music, but I guess what stands the test of time reveals what I love... still there are times where I feel I forget music I do genuinely love and fall in love with it again when I am reminded ^^

>i always got istp
Do the tests usually show your Ne on the lower side, almost like an inferior function? I'm curious because of that whole 7th function thing that anon seemed to be skeptical of

>>65397505
>free pic for you
I like her nails and that lollipop is cool! Like a matryoshka pop

https://youtu.be/2fa61SkKbwA

>>65398197
>wants to be ravaged
haha what gave you that impression~?

Are there any other versions of this image? Like SF and ST?
>>
File: 1365013930740.jpg (317 KB, 493x750)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>65398545
>Hesitate more
What makes you say this?
>>
>>65396702
regulars used to be secrets you uncovered by hanging around long enough. socializing was done, but mostly secretly, it was all innuendo and implication. that subtlety drew people in. that changed when chuck came around with prince and this place became the namefag capitol of r9k, but even that was alright. the faces were friendly and the talk was quick and engaging, plus learning about a credibly female istp was a new experience. then she left for some time but nobody adjusted to thread standards; the same hypersocial conversation continued without a reason. she's back but it doesnt matter, this is literally already discord. i understand why she's fucking leaving again. i barely open this thread anymore.
>>
>>65396226
Ansolouely based
>>
File: file.png (9 KB, 1133x67)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>65398629
Well, since you want to hold Chuck up as some kind of thread ambassador...
>>
>>65398699
She said this in reference to meta talk in general.
>>
>>65398629
it's just overexposure and too much of a good thing. too many people clamoring for socialization. it's best when it's still mbti focused and conversation can be still had interspersed, but the floodgates just get opened and there's just too much general conversation dominating the place. it's becoming a socialization need fulfillment thing instead of a place where people talk about mbti and there's regulars and personalities that socialize with it in between sometimes.

it's like a socialization experiment, like what happens if you flood a community with differing cultures. it attracts more and erodes the original vibe and culture. if i were to describe it with a concept, i would say before it felt like more of a white person dominated culture where it was civilized and structured, things were ordered and friendly and now it's becoming niggerfied with simping, orbiting, attention-seeking, clout and a bunch of cheap bullshit that just slowly erodes any form of culture there was before and it makes the previous culture want to move out and it goes back and forth between the two. it's actually interesting to watch because since there's no moderators or anyone who can ban or enforce rules, it's just pure social pressure as a means to keep things in check and there's a distinct lack of any sort of dominating leadership or anything and nobody has any strings or power to really leverage anything.
>>
>>65372837
ENTJ here, thinking about becoming a security guard so I can act out my fantasies of dominating someone in case I don't end up having a gf to do it with
>>
>>65398802
>nobody has any strings or power to really leverage anything.
he doesnt know
>>
>>65398629
I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Female ISTPs aren't as rare as you think.
>>
>>65398629
I don't get it. Why is it okay for some to namefag or be well known but not for others
>>
>>65398802
Adding to this, anyone who is lonely and wants to talk about more than MBTI feel free to start a free you thread, that's kind of what the threads are for
I think a lot of people only use R9k for this general
>>
File: mbti males females.jpg (139 KB, 960x640)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>65398968
i actually found some interesting graphs scouring old threads and i don't know how informationally accurate they are, but i'll post some.
>>
File: mbti giftedness.png (18 KB, 667x359)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
this one used to get posted a lot
>>
File: mbti job satisfaction.png (104 KB, 1200x616)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
here's a job satisfaction one
>>
>>65399004
Woah, this is interesting.
INFJs pretty balanced.
Male ISFJs should be more common, we need more of them in the world.
>>
File: mbti happiness.jpg (32 KB, 483x296)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
i'll end with the type happiness chart.
>>
>>65398994
I didn't know those existed. Are they similar to this in terms of atmosphere?
>>
>>65398629
I am sorry for my role in the decline. I don't really know what it was like before me so it's hard to even conceptualize an /mbti/ that doesn't have this socializing quality, but I know I tend to perpetuate it when a new face comes around. Other than finding its organic footing, I don't really know how it would be improved because only the old guard really knows how it was and there's probably a lot of new people that are used to the current state given that you suggest Chuck and I aren't really the problem, just what opened the door for it (tho at that point is it just a first come first serve absolution?) so they're gonna keep the carpet rolling

She's leaving for work btw, not a distaste for the thread, tho yes, she and most of us have expressed the threads feeling weird for awhile so I don't disagree that we've maybe lost the sweet spot. I've been trying to talk functions more and more but it rarely leads to much discussion, almost like we're playing a solved game, so I get what I can: anecdotal insight into types, like this new supposed ISTP or talking cards with Breed. That lets me observe and conclude some real world manifestation of cognition, but it's less apparent than a more clinical breakdown. But I am aware that loose approach is not everyone's cup of MBTea so I do feel bad about it. The only thing I can personally think to do to better pull my own weight is post less. I already try to *mostly* be a regular anon, letting my style speak for itself rather than namefag, but I do admittedly go out of my way to make that style apparent so I know that's not much better. I am open to suggestions if you have any.

>>65398981
It's probably a case of over saturation, but I agree that people like me shouldn't be given a pass, but at the same time I understand why I possibly would be.
>>
>>65399053
Is it just the name? Is that the reason everyone refuses to acknowledge my existence, why people only seem to give me the time of day to point out why my advice is bad? Why the people who say they like me seem to forget that I exist the second I go away? Is there that much of a stigma against just using a name to identify yourself?
>>
>>65399032
I would say so, pretty friendly too. Idk if there's one up right now though.
>>
it's not the name or you there's honestly just too many fucking people to interact and converse with everybody man and i have a compulsive need to poke new people and test them and attempt to socialize them it's just becoming draining to keep up conversations
>>
>>65399130
I don't think being identifiable is the heart of the issue, rather it promotes ongoing social interactions which you wouldn't have with truly anonymous anons. But that couples with the negative, where someone might dislike your character and thus treat you accordingly when able to identify you, whilst harboring no such resentment if unable to make that connection. I don't know how I even feel about any of this, just addressing what appears to be misunderstanding (tho maybe I'm the one misunderstanding, idfk)

>>65399168
My issue with those threads is it's too far the other way. Maybe they're not as popular but I'd say that's closer to a namefag circlejerk than here given how everyone avatarfags and competes for the remaining image cap scraps. I like that mbti gives us a theme to get back on track, we just gotta walk that tightrope better I guess.
>>
>>65399130
Also I'm struggling to even think of a namefag who fits your concerns which makes me wonder if it's just in your head. The only ones I ever see display self esteem issues like this is Turbie and to a lesser extent Nefpea, but in both cases we've assured them they're fine. Sometimes there's just nothing to say. I give a lot more (You)s than I get too. It's just how it is.
>>
>>65399026
Damn INTPbros we really got it rough huh
>>
>>65398699
>i say that regulars being explicitly present and actively making their presence known destroyed the social balance we had

>you retort that chuck said that regulars explicitly talking about the thread destroys the social ecosystem we have here

my god, i'm surely beat. i retract everything i said.

>>65398802
you're fully right. i'm not a problem solver, i'm just fucking pissed because it was great while it lasted.

>>65398981
unironically because some are interesting and some are really fucking annoying, but also because the first social faggots didn't start socializing because they saw others doing it and decided to try on that drug, they had their own unique goals. subsequent fags said "hey, i can do that! fun!" which changes everything.

>>65399053
it's fine man. it's whatever. annoying faggots come and try to cut out a piece of something they like; not your fault for being a part of that. maybe you exposed a chink in our armor but there was a sweet spot i wouldnt trade off.

just, god, fuck off everybody who is here for the regulars. if you arent genuinely passionate about seeing the world through the lense of mbti in your real life, off this thread, stop being a waste of space.

>>65399130
who the fuck are you
>>
File: mbti entp button.jpg (71 KB, 777x960)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
hooohhhhh fucking boy it gets harder and harder every time
>>
>>65399283
I'm sorry. I just get frustrated because I try to interact and start conversations but it doesn't seem to work a lot of the time. And people say that I'm fine but that can be hard for me to accept as well. I suppose >>65399406 is right, that I saw that a lot of regulars here and I thought it was normal to identify yourself in some way.
>>
>>65399406
>fuck off everybody who is here for the regulars.
Is this actually a thing tho? I can maybe think of a couple examples but one of them barely posts and admitted she lurked and is relatively new to it all so not only does that display genuine interest outside regulars, she'll probably pick up more function knowledge with time. Now the anon I reply to below admits wanting to join in on the fun, but that's different from an absence of MBTI interest. I do agree that this thread shouldn't be used in a parasitic sense to suck social nutrients out of a host if you don't also recognize the importance of preserving that host. As for who falls under which category and to what degree, it's hard for me to say and I don't necessarily want to name names to begin with, but generally I think most have at least some MBTI interest, or are bound to gain more like Chuck and I. I did not dabble in functions at all before coming here but I love that depth now.

>>65399520
If you've already created an identity in the past you might as well just tell us who you are so we can potentially give you a better answer as to why topics you suggest go on deaf ears. I know India Tango tends to bring some real high brow stuff in here that I personally don't feel I have the smarts for, so if it's something like that, it's just because I'm a midwit. On top of that I'm not compelled to try and cough up an answer in his case because it's generally unprompted as opposed to a correlative response in an ongoing conversation that I'm a part of. Obviously I'm one person but I think the general logic of what I'm saying can be applied to various scenarios that may be reflective of the one I proposed. Basically the more obscure the smaller the target audience. What post got big (You)s recently? The contrast between male and female INFPs ("choke me daddy <3) because that's lowest common denominator stuff: no functions, relatable memes, and sex. Oh and low word count. Doubt many are gonna read this ;)
>>
>>65399406
My view is it's either all namefags are bad or none are, pick one
At least you admit your double standards
>>
150 posts are by Lewis in this thread. All by himself in this thread. Resetting his IP.
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 242x208)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
why is it so fucking hard to connect with people. let me be your friend.

>think i make a friend at work
>realise they are just nice to everyone and dont treat me with any particular interest
>try opening up my family about myself
>still feel as misunderstood as ever
>have a good conversation with someone
>realise i revealed too much about myself and pace back and forth when i get home over thinking everything

LET ME IN NOW I WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST FRIENDSHIP YOU WILL EVER HAVE
>>
>>65399631
Ok, I'm Nefpea. Again, I'm very sorry for blowing up, it's a bad habit. I've only posted a couple times in this thread, but in the past I wrote these monstrous, essay-length posts and nobody would respond. It isn't a very nice feeling, but when you explain it with that INFP post as an example, it makes a lot more sense. People are only willing to engage in lengthy posts if they're already part of an ongoing conversation, but starting conversations is the difficult part (for me, anyway). When a conversation gets going I'm great at them, but at times it feels like I'm talking at people more than to them. I'm rambling again.

>>65399932
Have they opened up about anything personal to you? If they didn't, perhaps you showed that side of yourself too early, but even then, they'll grow closer if you give them time.
>>
>>65399962
you are so obviously insecure
>>
>>65396455
The evil INFPs are the kinds of people who are very quiet and unassuming, and who know EXACTLY how to emotionally obliterate you. They're incredibly selfish and pragmatic, focusing on themselves only and not drawing any attention.
Oh, and so the Joker.
>>
>>65399962
Thought so, and personally I don't think you have anything to apologize for. Don't take it hard, but I think the other anon is right, you do seem insecure (I'm insecure too, maybe I just hide it better). That's not an overnight battle, but I was the one who was happy to see you X amount of threads ago when you made the OP, so I'm glad you're back. More productively, I think you're just putting things on a bit of a stop watch here. Take for instance
>in the past I wrote these monstrous, essay-length posts and nobody would respond
have you attempted to do so much since your return? Maybe I'm showing myself to be an asshole if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing much of this, which leads me to suspect that a lack of social stimuli is creating expectations on a count down which exacerbates the effect, or in other words: you're hungry so you're feeling the absence of food more than most.
I speak from experience on this, given I often expectantly await response on certain things, so if that's what's going on, I get it, but it's because you're putting more emphasis on something than others. In typical INFP fashion, you care too much for your own good.

The name may well be a factor as there are anons who filter all namefags on principal (and they probably hate me for evading their attempts ;) but I don't think that's such a big number of em. I'll let ya in on a gay little secret: my best friend tried giving this place a go and despite having a cool gimmick he got nowhere because something about his approach or just the air wasn't right. It's not a science, so don't take it personally. I effortpost constantly for minimal return, and it sucks, but it's just how it is. I will keep my eye open for your effortposts in the future as I get the impression you did so more either before my time, or when I was stretched thin replying to Chuck early on. Just don't give up. You had a great talk with Breed not long ago. Those convos are rare, like I said.
>>
>>65400231
I am in love with this anon in particular
>>
I have to go wee wee
>>
I have to go oui oui
>>
for only pennies a day you can help lift the curse a stinky frenchman put on my bloodline decades ago
>>
>>65400244 two four
o-oh yea? why is that? o///o could you perhaps be one of my elusive crushes that has still yet to reveal themselves >__>

https://youtu.be/f_DIazwUpLY
>>
>>65399026
There's no way INTJs are generally happier than INTPs.

I can never trust these types of charts. Most likely the results are self-reported and given from 16personalities or similar.
>>
>>65394768
Is that Asuka Langly Soryu from the hit 1995 japanimation Neon Genesis Evangelion?

>>65399932
I feel you dude. You have to start giving off thousands of micro-signals you can only learn as a toddler to prove you fit in. It's pretty hard for an INFJ in particular because as a baby you were more concerned with God than with petty social signals, or even looking around. The cruelty of having Fe as an aux is that you only realize you're a fundamentally social being long after everybody else has already had an opportunity for a head start.

>>65400703
Well it makes perfect sense to me that people who are more structured are happier, especially in this society. INTPs also do tend to downplay how good they've got it, complain and poo-poo about their lives, whereas INTJs are more honest. It can't not be self reported since I don't think any mbti study has access to real researchers or equipment.

>>65396343
Yes people have stopped responding to my posts. I've become an unwanted third wheel like I always do. I'm all sunshine and rainbows when the population's low until cooler more interesting people show up and then everyone starts acting like I'm invisible. Heck, I haven't even been mentioned in the thread meta discussion about how Discordian things have become, not even to complain. This always keeps happening to me. I guess it's my fault for trying to be open and nice to people who look sad, uncomfortable and alone. Of course they're going to feel like a friend when they've got nobody else but there's always going to be other people who are more like them that they can do that weird mind-meld thing where they start sticking to each other as clique-friends. Perhaps I'll never understand the exact mechanism behind it.
>>
>>65400703
Why? Also how exactly do you determine happiness?
I am guessing all they did was asking "are you happy" and more INTJs said yes.
>>
>>65399885
if liking interesting people and disliking annoying faggot retards is a double standard, then absolutely, i have one.
namefagging is universally counter productive to keeping a small community but just cause somebody is dumb enough not to realize that doesn't mean i still dont like their posts

>>65399962
no offense, but you're both too genuine and not vulnerable enough. fags here love banter, which you lose with your genuine talk, and also crave intimacy, which you still dont quite reach when we know nothing about you. you're new enough that you're not yet known, so most people dont care.

>>65400750
for what it's worth, i didnt mention you in my post cause you don't cause any problems in this shithole. you're actually the only reason it was ever good to begin with. you ARE mbti, like it or not. turbie is a fixture too but he gets handicapped by the fact that mega reply posts suck when every post there is sucks.

we could use a good old fashioned ethnic cleansing, or maybe a move to a different board, and an agreement to shut the fuck up about regulars and only break the veil sparingly. will that work? almost definitely fucking not because i have to say it out loud, which means we're a broken marriage trying to rationalize ourselves back into loving each other.

maybe we do go full faggot and make some fucking chatroom to contain all the regular style talk to. i dont know. thinking about this shit makes me want to swallow a twelve gauge.

anyway, you belong here centaur, and the fact that nobody talks to you is exactly the fucking problem.
>>
>>65400750
>Well it makes perfect sense to me that people who are more structured are happier
INTJs are not necessarily more structured than INTPs and visa versa.

>>65400756
> more INTJs said yes
How much do you want to bet that these "INTJs" know and agree with their function stack?

>Also how exactly do you determine happiness?
This is a good question. This can also be directed at everyone who answered in the poll.
>>
File: 1631746833085.jpg (86 KB, 509x501)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>65400936
Making a chatroom is gay. I don't even understand full on namefags, I love the anonymity.
Part of the fun is being recognized for your posting style I feel, which I noticed happens to me sometimes. I've even been called out by a friend from these threads that he knows when I'm posting because I have a distinct posting style and choice in photos. It's funnier that way.
>>
>>65400957
yes it's fucking gay but this entire thread is gay right now. goddamn.
maybe i should actually just move the fuck on. maybe i'll start working out and try to forget this place was ever somewhere i enjoyed hanging out.
>>
File: 1356908719713.jpg (53 KB, 600x386)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>65400991
Someone could... start a fire.
>>
File: 1622821671080.png (149 KB, 1000x1000)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>65401002
>Someone could... start a fire.
i've considered it for months.
>>
>>65400948
>How much do you want to bet that these "INTJs" know and agree with their function stack?
If you count mistypes, then you can bet most of those INxx are actually another type.
>>
INFP and who?
>>
>>65401096
>If you count mistypes, then you can bet most of those INxx are actually another type.
I sure do. In the vein of CentaurAnon, that chart is basically a Big5 chart.
>>
As an INFJ, any advice on how to stop obsessing over schizo shit? I've gone deep down the /x/ and /his/ rabbit hole and I want to come out, it's not fun anymore. But I need something else to obsess over and nothing feels as meaningful.
>>
>>65401196
I do not think there is any stopping if you are really at that point, only a shifting to engaging in a healthier or more productive way.
>>
>>65401201
>a shifting to engaging in a healthier or more productive way.
I have no idea how to do this without feeling as if I'm deluding myself. I think I need some kind of blank slate, something that could allow me to take a breather without necessarily sticking my head in the sand but that would allow me to take some distance and become less affected by things but I don't know what.
>>
File: 1359585828156.jpg (900 KB, 1200x1400)
900 KB
900 KB JPG
>>65401196
Obsess over something good. Like how clean your house is or something. I don't know man, use that schizo brain of yours for something useful.
>>
>>65401246
I can't manage to care about concrete things like that. What's useful as opposed to abstract is usually not that interesting imo.
>>
>>65400936
i miss posters like you
>>
File: 1630468105881.png (363 KB, 1086x1086)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>65401268
>How do I fix this
>Do this
>Nah I can't be bothered
Why did you even ask then?
>>
>>65401411
Physical activities don't distract me from what I'm thinking about and if they do it's temporary
>>
>>65401455
Everything is temporary. Your thoughts are temporary, the thing you're doing is temporary. What's your point?
>>
>>65401196
Just dig deeper. You can always dig deeper. While it becomes more spaced out the further you go, you might even find some company in the depths. There's no point in hiding from something you're interested in. Break through whatever misery barrier you're stuck on and embrace what's on the other side. Giving up won't make you feel any more fulfilled, if you give up before you're ready you'll always wish you knew more. Ni doms live for schizo shit, you'll wither away without it.

What is it in particular that's troubling you, if you don't mind me asking? All of history being hearsay? Time not existing? The general lack of context or parameters for anything?

>>65400936
Gosh, nobody's ever said anything so nice. Well from my experience there's no coming back. As I said this always happens both IRL and online. I'll help get a conversation started and get disparate elements to feel comfortable but they quickly outgrow and leave me behind. Even worse they quickly become unwelcoming and unhelpful to people who aren't part of their clique. Relishing in their inside jokes and self references. Unique IPs will continue to drop but this new "community" is very much sustainable.

Usually I would have been spooked off ages ago but I unironically enjoy mbti and mbti adjacent topics too much and I also need a tree to tell all my surplus worries and thoughts to. In many ways it's better if the tree isn't paying too much attention, so long as I can feel like something out there is listening it can feel like my thoughts and therefore fragments of my consciousness in someway being rescued from the void. Being loud and claustrophobic isn't very appealing for a tree though. I was thinking of making a twitter instead but that needs phone verification.
>>
File: 1619069920591.png (1.04 MB, 750x725)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>65401483
would you like to go back to 2017-18 threads centaur
>>
>>65401502
You can't turn back the clock. We have the context of the past 3 years now. All I can do is shed tears, beg for a gf and see what happens next.
>>
>>65399004
Holy shit, xNTJ gfs are truly a unicorn, it wasn't a meme
>>
>>65401524
would you trade this community for better threads back
>>
>>65401598
I don't believe internet communities are real so obviously
>>
>>65399012
These studies use dichotomy tests, right?
I've always tested as INTP on those without exception but I'm pretty sure I'm an ISTJ going by functions. I'm still super duper gifted according to the stats, rite?
>>
>>65401483
I've reached a point where digging deeper just feels like successively adopting different viewpoints from which it feels like I've got it figured out, but each of them are as seemingly valid as all others and it's driving me insane since I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm starting to loop back into the beliefs I used to hold before getting into these subjects into the first place, which I don't know if I should interpret as a regression or as a sign I'm reaching an endgame.
The misery comes from the fear that my current perspective is wrong and I'm missing the truth, but when I look at other perspectives they often don't feel right, so there's a dissonance between listening to my intuition or listening to majority opinions from various sides and their rational arguments. I'm alone with my worldview.
>What is it in particular that's troubling you
Been researching religion heavily lately, and all the various doctrines I've learned about have made a mess of my head and worldview. I've started to come back to a personal understanding of things but now that I've understood the philosophy and the claims made by belief systems, I'm struggling hard with the notion of truth, I'm stuck between sticking to my view which makes absolute sense to me, or listening to external logic, which I disagree with but eats at my reasoning like an acid.
>>
>>65373114
so are you schizo, tranny, or both?
>>
>>65401122 two two
INFP and [insert Type]
>>
>>65401694
it is a deeply submissive rape magnet
>>
File: m-me.png (102 KB, 600x600)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>65401694
I am girl(female(woman)) I have no mental illnesses
>>65401727
yes
>>
File: 1389088624871.gif (675 KB, 480x270)
675 KB
675 KB GIF
>>65401739
I don't have a rape fetish at all.
>>
>>65401753
you'll develop one if you get to know one of them.
>>
>fall asleep
>thread goes to shit and everyonre starts whining and complaining about meta shit
I wonder why
t. lewis
>>
>>65399470
Do it, press the left button
>>
File: file.png (564 KB, 436x701)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
>>65401196
I tried browsing /x/ once, didn't get it and stopped after a short while. What do you think is the reason that you like that board?
>>
>>65401830
I don't, it's one of the most stupid boards on this website, I mainly go on /lit/ (I'm trying to stop because it's not good for me) for the /x/-tier threads there.
>didn't get it
What part of it? /x/ discusses a lot of things from conspiracy theories and borderline /pol/ subjects to more spiritual topics.
>>
File: 1522595756788.gif (119 KB, 500x500)
119 KB
119 KB GIF
>>65401753
>>65401786
I've explained my mindset in the past, I just find the concept of desire to be very interesting. I like activating that primal need in men to own a woman and mark her as their property. It's very satisfying and it gives my heart flutters whenever a cute boy greedily states that they own me and I belong only to them.
>>
>mfw i should be having dom urges right now, yearning to pump this Princess silly until she's a dumb little donut, glazed and dripping in delight with my intent, but i can't fucking a feel a thing
oh god someone talk mbti to me please before i go to bed
>>
File: 1373609380826.gif (267 KB, 219x300)
267 KB
267 KB GIF
>>65401875
You sound kind of evil. Makes me want to steal you.
>>
>>65401875
you're always the easiest type of woman to spot in threads for me. i hope you find a competent man.
>>
>>65401863
All of it, I cannot really understand what any of those guys are saying in their posts. It's a very weird board
I guess it just feels like a dumb waste of time compared to the other boards I browse
>>
>>65401799
i will if the threads keep going the way that they are
>>
>>65401931
That's because /x/ has a lot of actual unironic schizophrenics who post meaningless word salad.
>>
>>65401939
just do it maaan i need a distraction. light the fuse, xplody da bomb
>>
File: 1536632018984.gif (474 KB, 500x281)
474 KB
474 KB GIF
>>65401893
I have noticed that INFPs are very horny, or at least very openly so. I think it's our Fi enabling us to be incredibly open and authentic towards our feelings on the subject. For me, I find it gratifying to explore my sexuality and the reasons for my desires and discuss them with others, as it acts as another form of self reflection for me. My behavior may also be partially a result of my instinctual variant stack (sx/sp/so), but to be honest I need to read into it more to properly wrap my head around it and discuss it. If anyone could help me understand or would like to talk about it I'd love to.
>>65401896
This post describes me at my worst. >>65400224 I have a fixation on succubi and genuinely and autistically wish I was one. My selfishness comes out in its peak when I flaunt my best attributes and tease cute boys just to try and get that primal reaction out of them, but this only happens when I'm sure they're already interested in me. I feel cruel whenever I do this, but it's fun and it feels good. I want to bring the evil out of boys and make them want to selfishly use me just to satisfy the cravings of their flesh.
>>65401905
I hope so too, thank you anon!
>>
File: file.jpg (48 KB, 679x382)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>65401939
Come onnn come onnnn do it you know you want to
>>
>>65401631
Well your perspective is the sieve that filters all these viewpoints into something unique. You should try and adopt all of them and let the strongest survive. Holding contradictory beliefs is good for you, it teaches humility. Be as edgy as possible and filter it down into what's really meaningful for you. It's easier to sculpt than it is to paint after all. The bigger the rock you start with the more options you have, and the more you can make up for mistakes. I know this might be difficult for a Ni dom, but there is no endgame, all works of art are merely abandoned, never finished. Just keep hammering away until you've found something good enough and keep making tweaks now and then. We live in an infinite game, not a limited one. There isn't a final episode or climactic moment where the world stops spinning. No matter what you do the sun will rise, old information will become lost forever and new information will come into play.

>religion
We live in one of the most religious times in history, the only difference is people have stopped pretending that it's contained to the temples. We're all so disconnected from the real world, people look at you like an alien when you say things like laws, nations, ethnicity and property aren't real. Priests used to be in charge of this stuff but it's become so ingrained in our thinking priests have become irrelevant. Keep researching this stuff, learning about ancient religious practices is very useful for understanding the current state of things. But remember the best mental defence is to simply remember that you're not exempt.
>>
File: 1400177818486.gif (605 KB, 400x400)
605 KB
605 KB GIF
>>65401978
>INFP
I could play some wonderful mind games with you. I bet you're extremely easy to tease. :3
>>
>>65401978
yep... still feel nothing T___T
Maybe it is Fi, yeah, or at the very least, if we are very horny, we don't feel the need to hide it with those we're close to. It makes sense, and often I've thought about this through the lens of Scorpio but it works with horny INFPs too: sex is this deeply rooted part of us, so in many ways, sharing that 'darkness' is one of the most sacred gifts we can give and a sign of trust to bestow that information with someone. I don't know much about instinctual variants, just that my own sx was kind of low if I recall, yet I talk about sex a lot on here, so idk if it's related in this case. But yea I do feel a similar ease in discussing sexuality once I'm comfortable with someone, and it's almost (totally is) spiritual to me in the right context so I like thinking about the philosophy of it and applying it to things or using innuendo basically to describe other stuff, and people often think I'm crass for this, but in my mind it's sincere and there's nothing really wrong with despite the taboo. Basically I can see past that and find beauty in it, but for others it's definitely a hangup so I should listen to Fe and approach from a different angle, but Fi wants to shove it down their throat until they are corrupted and find light in it, sort of like what you were saying about wanting to bring evil out of boys (which for the record I'm the same with girls, even tho I don't actually do it)
>>
>>65401983
That's the thing. My perspective is most important to me, but according to some, it can't be trusted or relied on, it can't even be said to be important. This is a revolting possibility for me but I can't get it out of my mind, for someone like me who's always constructed a worldview based on what "felt right" first and foremost, the sterile stiffness of logic makes it impossible for me to use it as a gold standard. But of course logic makes sense, in another way than intuition, and it's like a mind parasite to me. My heart tells me to keep following what feels right because "truth" in the objective sense is, in the end, as meaningless as anything else, and my brain tells me that evaluating the truthfulness of claims via logic is a worthwhile endeavor.
The idea of there being no endgame is indeed stressful. I'm researching these things because I want to arrive at a personal truth, there's a clear goal there, I can't imagine being in this state of constant change until I die. In that sense, religious fundamentalists have it easy, they don't have to doubt. But I don't believe in any religion.
>We live in one of the most religious times in history
Yes, I agree, religion (theism) has been superseded by political ideologies and scientism but it's still the same object of worship and dogmatism. Ideologues and marketing executives are the new priestly caste.
I'm not exempt from subjectivity, I know that, and I don't want to be. What I want to be exempt from is blindness.
>>
>>65401978
>succubi
interesting as i almost said that to you last thread along with being a magnet.

>My selfishness comes out in its peak when I flaunt my best attributes and tease cute boys just to try and get that primal reaction out of them ...
so they do fall for it.

i want to get your thoughts on some things and pick your brain a bit sometime.

>>65402021
i hope you know what you're getting into.
>>
I think im an intp with adhd
>>
File: 1403478967613.png (56 KB, 414x431)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>65402114
>i hope you know what you're getting into
I like to pretend to be innocent and walk into traps.
>>
File: 10_1.jpg (158 KB, 612x782)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>65402021
Yes, there is honestly very little way for me to hide it, but that's part of the fun for me. It attracts people like you who want to play with me. I am fully aware of how endearing it can be for a man when they see me react so immediately and embarrassedly at their prodding and teasing, it makes them want to see how far they can push me. I get a thrill whenever I meet someone who sees past my innocence and friendly, joking behavior and uses it against me as a means to satiate their lust for me.
>>65402068
It's okay anon, I've been in moods like that often in the past, and I find that discussion quenches my thirst for stimulation in those cases.
How do you like to bring the evil out in girls?
I find the power dynamic between men and women to be incredibly interesting. I've experienced being wanted as property to be owned and being wanted as a master willing to teach a man the pleasures of being owned like a girl, though to be honest I very heavily prefer the former and have only done the latter out of love. So I'd love to hear your perspective as a dom.
>>65402114
Maybe you just read me well. Yes, boys have fallen for it, and the things they say they want to do to me are so cruel and demeaning but it only makes me want to submit more (though I obviously have my limits).
Feel free to pick my brain. Ask me anything you'd like. I am an open book for the most part.
>>
File: 1626404599508.jpg (40 KB, 410x598)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>65402182
>I like to pretend to be innocent and walk into traps.
:^)
>>
File: 1493825215585.png (1.02 MB, 1500x1500)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>65402185
Oh we both know that you could hide it if you wanted to, you evil little thing. If you're not careful you're going to wind up walking into the jaws of a very patient crocodile.
>>
>>65402185
>So I'd love to hear your perspective as a dom.
well for the record I'm a switch (and as of my last kink test it seems I can't claim 'dominant switch' anymore) but yea I do have that dom side even if I'm all shy and probably shit at it (or inexperienced at the least).
As for bringing evil out, I probably should have worded it better, or at least altered the course of how you worded it, but it's all about wanting to corrupt them positively, getting them drunk on desire and the ultimate fantasy is exceeding their fantasies to the point other men cease to be sexual entities even in their periphery. Basically I want to possess them completely through their love for me where they're chemically wed to me long before any ring. So taking the innocent girl and getting her to be my personal slut, or mind gaming a sub so hard she dommes me, or breaking a domme into a panting slave. But I don't want them to lose what they are either, just I want them liberated sexually and to give themselves entirely to me. I'm probably not explaining it well because I can't think straight right now at all. I haven't done any of this obviously, but any little battle that there is to be won is a thrill for me because I want to win them over.

I say all this without being able to get the least bit horny...

in the context of "Fi wants to shove it down their throat" I'm more speaking about conversing with friends and perverting a given subject with sex alchemy nonsense because it makes sense to me so it's the language I often return to when musing (so for example, if I'm talking about how a meme might worm into your head, I might call that insemination or something). Like you, I find those power dynamics very interesting, as well as applicable across the board, so sexuality, or magnetic polarities, is in many ways how I see the world. I guess it's kind of dualistic, tho I don't pay attention to definitions enough to say for sure. I believe in the 3, or union of opposites above all tho
>>
i wouldn't kill a dog (unless it was a chihuahua or a pitbull) because every time i think of someone hurting a dog my mind instantly things of my own dog and i would hate to see someone treating my dog like that and it makes me feel really bad for the other dog too, is that fi?
>>
>>65402412
Could be Si+Fe too
>>
>>65402109
Unfortunately perspective is all anybody has. You only have your perspective of these "reliable" things anyway so they can only be as reliable as your perspective on them is. You're able to perceive 1+1 = 2 so your perspective can't be any more unreliable than mathematics. Obviously your moment to moment vision ect has its problems, largely thanks to information overload and the biological difficulties inherent in actually trying to perceive but your internalized digested perspective on things is as close to objective truth as you can get. I mean external notations ect are more like reminders and testers for your internal perception which you'd jolly well better hope can keep track of what's going on. I mean your comprehension of all these people around you is just a tiny subset of this internalized perspective. Without your perspective they might as well just be television static right? At least from your perspective I mean.

>political ideology
It's more insidious than that even. I think Lindybeige said it best when he said that using a knife and fork is the modern equivalent to the worship of Roman gods. Every aspect of our lives is permeated with magical thoughts. Most people live completely separated from the world with very few "reality checks" to remind them what's actually real and what's completely fictitious abstraction. People used to believe in life after death, nowadays it's mainstream to believe death doesn't happen at all. Dying in itself has become blasphemous. Nothing dies, not information, not plants, not media, not animals and certainly not people

>>65402412
It's called totally lacking empathy. Maybe low Fi, like a xxTJ?
>>
>>65372837
are there any impossible enneagram + mbti combos or can any type have any enneagram?
>>
>>65402507
There are some extremely unlikely ones, like 9w1 ESTJ
>>
>>65400957
Shut the absolute fuck up Lewis
>>
>>65401893
It's because she sucks
>>
File: this is my hole.jpg (251 KB, 750x739)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>65402271
Maybe online, over text, but not over voice. My pitch changes whenever I'm flustered, and the change can be quite extreme because I have an interesting amount of vocal range.
It's very obvious when I'm turned on and embarrassed. I can only imagine that this is worse irl, as I've been told that I am very expressive and I'm not good at hiding my moods.
I want to get headpats from the patient crocodile!
>>65402381
That's interesting. I've had someone want to do that to me, get me to love them so much that I'd break out of my preferred role and decide I want to own them in a dominant way, but it kind of just ended up having the opposite effect... I felt like I was being put into a role I didn't enjoy, and I did it anyway because of my desire to please. In the end I lost my sexual interest in him entirely, and even felt as though I lost my ability to desire.
>>65402507
I don't know about impossible, but I have a weird combo (INFP 5w4) and so does Johan (ENFJ 8w7).
>>65402574
I am not Lewis :^)
>>
I can't help but be wary that most E types are prone to cheating
>>
>>65402458
>Unfortunately perspective is all anybody has.
This is true and I forget it too often. Absolute truth is not available to anybody, at best only the delusion of it. Personal subjectivity in the most fundamental sense is inescapable. I now realize how deluded the people who claim to have been afforded a peek into absolute truth are. I'm still a bit nervous over the whole logic thing but I should be able to get over it by using this kind of acknowledgement of subjectivity as a personal compass. Sorry for rambling and thanks.
>Most people live completely separated from the world
These mind prisons are insidious. There's a good book about this exact subject called Prometheus Rising, I read it a long time ago but it basically explained how every single thing we believe and admit to be true is a meme.
>>
>>65402507
Apparently INTJ 8w7 is impossible according to PDB
>>
>>65402614
>ENFJ 8w7
cool, same as tupac I think
>>
Is it normal for INFJs to have an especially hard time viewing themselves from a third person perspective?
Touching on that, which type is the best type at typing others and why is that do you think?
>>
>>65402594
lol no, it's nothing to do with her and everything to do with Her

>>65402614
yeah it was more me sperging with a half baked brain because ultimately I just want them in their element, so i guess what i should have said was "if they're not in their nature, I want them to find it through me"
>>
>>65402627
>ExxJ
Nah
>ESxP
Maybe
>ENxP
Absolutely
>>
>>65402689
>ENxP
>Absolutely
My ENFP ex cheated on me and now I have an ENTP interested in me but can't help but be wary
>>
>>65402744
>ENTP
>another Ne whore
You better be.
>>
>>65402507
Theoretically every combo is possible but there are clear patterns
1 = XXXJ types
2 = XXFX types (more commonly FJs than FPs)
3 = Any type but EXXX is more likely
4 = IXFP, ENFP & INXJ common too
5 = IXXX, INTX in particular, ENTP and INFJ not too rare
6 = quite literally any type
7 = EXXP
8 = EXXX, thinkers more likely than feelers
9 = IXXP, IXFJ, ENFX (social 9's)
>>65402614
>so does Johan (ENFJ 8w7).
Nah he's like the quintessential 4, which is also uncommon for ENFJ
>>65402635
There are plenty of them, maybe you messed up w/ the search function. It's pretty fucky so cant blame you lol
>>65402645
No, I see myself from third person more than from first person, at least when I'm in public. Constantly worry how I'm coming off.
>best type at typing others
I've found XNFPs do it pretty well but idk
>>
File: file.png (7 KB, 623x54)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>65402913
>maybe you messed up w/ the search function
I just mean that there are quite a lot of comments like this under every profile with voted as it,.
>>
>>65402913
>best type at typing others
>I've found XNFPs do it pretty well but idk
I remember some PDB poll where INFP was declared the worst judge of character.
>>
>>65402939
>pic
Bullshit. MBTI and Enneagram types are independent from each other.
But there are some recurring patterns like the other anon said.
>>
File: 1493827945769.jpg (508 KB, 931x1000)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
>>65402614
But, if you know what your tells are when your flustered, you could easily hide them if you wanted. I get the feeling that your feelings get intensified when other people notice them though, so you like showing them off.
If you play your cards right, you might earn yourself a really nice headpat. :3
>>
>>65402939
>>65402635
Why would INTJs not be power hungry assholes? I thought that was like half of all INTJs.

>>65402645
Yes, they're Ni doms so by definition they are dominated by their own perception.
>>
>>65373357
Blog?
Did you drew that?
>>
Where does the ISTJ mistype as INTP come from? How do I tell the difference?
>>
>>65400080
I know. It's not something I try to hide.
>>65400231
>>65400936
I'm not good at light banter, I don't particularly enjoy it either. What I thought was that posting large and often would help people get to know me better, but that may have made things worse, it may have felt like empty fluff when people aren't familiar with me. And I did post much more in the past (it was a couple weeks ago, not in the distant past) and I tried to reply to questions. At the same time though, I may be overestimating how much I actually did that, and I've held onto this inaccurate idea of what I "used" to do and unfairly compare myself to it.
The "ebb and flow" that I described the thread going through is also something that makes it hard for me to open up the way I want to, and the way I try to. I could be whining in front of a bunch of strangers at the same time as someone like you, and I have no idea when the thread changes like that. I have no idea when the thread is going to change like that and it makes me uneasy.
I think you're also right about me caring and reading into things too much. Most people just don't know what to say or have me filtered out, but I always take it as everyone ignoring me because they want me to go away.
Also I want to thank you for being so patient with me. You're too sweet, Prince and the other anon, and I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1603910083821.jpg (24 KB, 217x248)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>65374700
>your type
INFP
>are you religious?
No
>state your beliefs
If it's not proven and certified by science I don't believe in it.
>>
>>65404123
>If it's not proven and certified by science I don't believe in it.
so if you literally saw something happening in front of you but science didn't certify it, you wouldn't believe it?
>>
>>65404205
That's how a retard-tier Te looks like.
>>
Man just stop caring I really coudlnt care less if someone replies to my posts or not
>>
>>65404205
give example
>>
>>65404475
it's a what-if scenario
>>
Si-doms are supposed to act in accordance to past experiences and enjoy familiar stuff, well if an Si-dom had grown up in a family that used to travel a lot wouldn't that technically make the Si-dom act like an Se-dom because their sense of familiarity is getting to explore new places and experiences and not feeling grounded?
>>
>>65404499
oh, I'm the type of person that would withness the existence of god or healing crystals, and still go on daily life rejecting those ideas.

Maybe those are ideas I just reject completely because I learned how bad they can be if they where true.

Like a bug in a program that must be fixed.
>>
>>65404526
Si isn't simply about repeating what you did in the past. Most likely the Si dom would still not inherit this trait and prefer to settle down because they aren't particularly attracted by exploring the outside world.
>>
>>65404123
>If it's not proven and certified by science I don't believe in it.
Cringe, i thought we left Scientism and Rick & Morty to the INTPoids
>>
>>65404597
healing crystals would be pretty cool if they were real, though, as for god, it really depends on your definition of god
also, what would you do is science somehow did confirm both of those ideas, would you still reject them (in that case it would be more like ignoring them I guess) just because you don't like them?
>>
>>65401330
probably because i talk like it's fucking 4chan and not a middle school girl group chat. has anybody even said faggot or nigger since i last posted? any arguments? its too peaceful

>>65401483
it might have been nice centaur but im not fluffing your plumes without reason. it pisses me off people don't see what i see. you're the heart of this thread and the more they ignore you the faster this shithole burns to the ground.

>>65402185
kill yourself. you could not pay me enough to touch you even once. you are not enough and you will never be enough until you stop being such an irredeemable whore and prove you're a real human being with goddamn thoughts and not just a pathetic coomer, tranny larp or otherwise. you are nothing, and your presence disgusts me. become better or stop wasting my fucking time by posting somewhere that, despite being chock full of niggers and faggots and retarded pieces of shit, still deserves better than you, you goddamn pig.
this isn't sexual degradation; i hate you.

>>65401983
i agree with what you're saying about religion. when you really consider it, the whole sjw polcorrect fever is it's own religion; they have morality based laws that can get you outcast if you break them, weird 'cultural' traditions like dyed hair and piercings, etc. it's remarkably similar. they don't know that they made their egos their own god, and worship through praising the socially disadvantaged for ego masturbatory purposes.
>>
>>65404118
i'm not really that patient.
nobody read that except me and possibly prince, because it's boring, and nobody cares. you arent the topic of this thread; centaur isnt the topic. it's mbti. chuck being so socially focused was a fluke, and maybe you got misled by that, but we've moved on (or should have) and it shows because nobody bites when new faces show. there was some bullshit window where suddenly everyone cared, and now it's over, bully for anyone else, but that's how it is. you missed the magic orgy. stay around and post mbti or dont, but nobody is going to lick your toes and rub your back about your woes, even if they think they would.
>>
Actually I read that too
>>
>>65405578
and yet i'm the one that replied. my point stands.

even when you read, nobody can bring themselves to care that much. orgy passed.

prove me wrong, at least maybe that poor fag will get some advice
>>
Ok
>>65404118
See >>65404311
Seriously though this is 4chan. I don't see why it's such a big deal
>>
>>65405653
it's not. it's really not. i'm just talking to talk because i talk when i'm goddamn angry
>>
Is MBTI always a journey?
INTJ->ENTJ->ISTJ->INTP
I guess I've narrowed it down to IXTX so far. Any tips for going further and getting the last two pegged?
>>
>>65405549
Stop letting your blood pressure rise over pixels on a screen
What's your type?
>>
>>65405563
>nobody read that
I did... lurkers exist
>>
>>65405819
I don't know man your seething is making you look a lot worse than the people you're criticising even though I AGREE with your criticisms.
>>
>>65405965
of course i'm seething, i started this angry and im still mad. you can discredit my statements because i'm pissed off if you want, i really don't care. i'm not going to pretend to be the coolest motherfucker alive who always delivers calm and rational opinions, i'm not that.
>>
File: file.png (34 KB, 182x192)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>65405965
Idk this is the feeling I'm getting from him
>>
File: ride the wave.gif (1.98 MB, 500x353)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>65404118
>What I thought was that posting large and often would help people get to know me better
It's an uphill battle. I only really had talks with Chuck and an INTP into comics for awhile when I started. I don't even remember the transition to more thread regular integration because it was a very organic thing in my case after the initial door crash. I got lucky and people picked up on my persistence and christened me with name, but it definitely wasn't without rolling a persona snowball up a hill and growing the identity that was to be. I probably got some (You)s on effortposts because I was talking like a romantic nutcase, but a lot went unnoticed so I mostly did them for me as an excuse to bring some creative writing to socialization which made it a treat if anyone replied, but it wasn't prerequisite. So I think accepting that it may take time is in your best interest. You were gone for so long that you effectively reset your impression, but perhaps you're operating as if that isn't the case since your efforts are obviously personal and weigh heavier to you. We only see the tip of the iceberg and yours was submerged for a spell.

>it was a couple weeks ago, not in the distant past
Yeah, I'm a little hazy on exacts, but I was a genuine mess recently and have only been posting so much the last few days as a bit of a rebound from that, so I suspect in my case I merely wasn't equipped with the mindset to notice effortposts in here or focus on anyone besides myself, which likely equated to cheap dopamine hits and little else. Maybe archives would prove me wrong tho. 2Bh my mind is kind of fried as to what's taken place in the last month or so. Very little awareness as result.

>ebb and flow
Yeah I can see that being hard when you're trying to leave a footprint without knowing where the tide washes the beach. I don't know what to say beyond "observe" but there's always gonna be instability. I like control too so I can understand, but control what you can.
1/2
>>
>>65404118
>>65406127
2/2
>I always take it as everyone ignoring me because they want me to go away.
Do you have any theories on why you react this way in particular? I'm not too removed from this thinking, but I don't think I've ever taken it as genuine/personal rejection, just that I'm ignored or dismissed. I'm seeking to understand here, for the sake of understanding if nothing else, because I don't seem to connect my perceived worth with that failure to engage quite so much. I suspect I might tether it to individuals instead, to a degree, given that I've always simped here, for lack of a better word. Maybe I'm just tired so screwing up what better rested me might want to say, but I don't think you should take it that way. Perhaps it's only mildly better unless you're the type who will accept negative attention, but the reality is probably more cosmic horror, in the sense that the entity known as /mbti/ is more likely to be uncaring and pay no mind rather than be at all resentful. For many here, it is just a thread and anons are just anons. The nature of how we view the critters in our screen is different from person to person, ranging from friend to not a person at all. That can be a hard pill for Feelers to swallow, but this is Thinker country, so many are gonna come to the objective conclusion that it's ephemeral and any attempts to deceive oneself otherwise misleading. I am not like that, obviously, having grown attachments to various people. Anons *are* people to me, so I see the value in attempting to bridge the screen like this, but others do not, and they are many. The more empathy, time, investment required, the less it seems worth it to interact with what to them is little more than an NPC for their entertainment.

>Also I want to thank you for being so patient with me. You're too sweet, Prince and the other anon, and I'm so sorry.
Don't be sorry, you're fine :) thank you for the praise tho, me do like shiny rare item

https://youtu.be/vbfKvblic4Q
>>
>>65405997
tut tut tut anon, you'll never fit in with the discord kiddies like that. Don't you know you have to always maintain a state of distant self aware irony and adolescent kewl to post here now?

Anyway I meant more than just the obvious scientismists, /pol/ cultists, waifuists ect. I meant the way we all view the world is heavily warped and spiritualized. Talk to any normie about the law, they unironically think it's a magic force. Same with ownership, money, products, technology ect. Marx had it right with commodity fetishism he just didn't go far enough and lumped on his own magical bullshit of dialectical materialism. We live in an age of everything fetishism. Rightly or wrongly, more things are sacred than ever.

>>65404526
>Si-doms are supposed to act in accordance to past experiences
That's an intuikiddy meme and doesn't even mean anything. Si doms are obsessed with their perception of real things. Its only relation to the past is that our perception is retroactive.
>>
>>65406453
well darnedy heck, i guess i'll never be one of the cool kids.

i agree, it's pretty bizarre how tightly people hold to some sense of external structure. society has always been centralized to some degree, but for the most part there were personal codes and goals that defined individuals, and day by day we grow more into vague genres of humans, and at a certain point you start to question whether that really qualifies as growing out of childhood; perfectly ascribing to a widely practiced system of beliefs? thats what most children do in relation to their parents, not grown men and women defining their permanent identities.

not that i'm some third eye individualichad who has everything together. all i do is cook and edit.
>>
*ahemm*
FUCK CENTAUR
>>
>>65406796
oh please. he hasn't even flirted with me yet, i'm not a cheap whore you know.
>>
>>65406453
>Si doms are obsessed with their perception of real things.
What does that mean? Isn't that Fi?
>>
File: ikuhara.png (111 KB, 1313x186)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
This is pretty much stereotypical Fi, right?
How come he's typed as INFJ then?
He's the anime director who worked on Revolutionary Girl Utena and Mawaru Penguindrum for those who might wonder who the fuck he is
>>
>>65405853
Did you take a look at the typing guide on mbti-notes? It helped me figure out my real type
>>
person who says and does the same things as me gets an entirely opposite reaction

luck really is the only thing that matters huh
>>
>>65407140
you are more boring and also cry like a child when you get no attention.
>>
>>65407187
fair enough to the first one but did he not just do the second one? like two threads in a row?
>>
>>65407187
harsh.

>>65407140
nobody is owed or guaranteed attention on this site. it would be luck if we were machines, but we're people. some posts catch eyes, some dont. we live with reality, no sense worrying about things you cant change.
>>
The only reason known people were a thing was because of chuck and honestly she is the only one who should be allowed to be here for social reasons first cuz she helps threads out and the reasons she does that is compatible with this place its not for attention or needy desires.Like the one guy said the first round of people had a purpose and threw their hat in the ring to 1. help chuck and 2. they didn't even want to be known it was organic and were interesting

None of you have a reason to be social and this place is dead
>>
>>65406663
That too I guess. I've never thought about it from the infantilization angle. Kind of makes me worry about what'll happen when water stops coming out of the taps. Will people even be able to accept that it's up to them to get them back on? Let alone have the organization, willpower and skills to actually pull it off.

Here in the UK there's already not enough skilled labourers to sustain our, largely Victorian current infrastructure, let alone embark on ambitious projects. The adult population, myself included is largely good for nothing adult babies that can't rub two screwdrivers together. The last time we built anything was the 1980s, and that was largely a meme and everybody made fun of the people that did it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuPrrdRzlxc

>>65407004
What happens when you look at a red car? Your eyes pick up a bunch of photons that reflect off the surface and you internally process this feedback into an image of something that makes sense to your brain. Shinyness, metalicness, redness, an image of a car. That's introverted perception. Fi is obviously completely different, it's the function of internally valuing, rather than a function of internally perceiving. Do you like the colour red? Are cars, dare I say it ... bad? Would be Fi.

>>65407140
It's probably context rather than luck. Does the person stealing your lines happen to be devilishly handsome?

>>65407011
Sounds pretty Ni-Fe to me based on just that post. Fi isn't usually that Universalist or care that much about society. You probably shouldn't trust internet typists with anything though, especially not the likes of PDB.
>>
>>65407140
Cry fag everyone knows you're needy and just want love and a hugbox we aren't autistic
>>
File: file.jpg (43 KB, 540x641)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Man you guys could be whining about financial problems, workplace problems, trauma problems or family problems, but instead you choose to complain about not getting any (You)s
>>
>>65407281
>Fi isn't usually that Universalist or care that much about society.
I thought rejecting society to do your own thing, being in reaction to society in general, was pretty Fi, but what you said also makes sense. I guess Fi wouldn't even bring up society and would focus on himself and his close relationships?
>>
>>65407233
ye Ik, thanks for the advice though
>>65407249
Chuck's reason is as good as anybody else's, it only flies cause she's interesting and wellspoken. And cool it with the nihilism, there's been plenty of MBTI/personality systems related speech recently and a noticeable drop in namefaggery. Everyone agrees these meta talks bring nothing interesting so let's end it right here

the implication that searching for love and a safe environment is some kind of nefarious plot I'm undertaking while pulling the wool over everyone's eyes like the worlds tamest supervillain

lol I'll retreat back into the shadows now, someone go say something about MBTI now to distract from me, byebye <3
>>
>>65407378
This isnt a dating thread or a social thread. All is lost this place sucks
>>
>>65407443
>barely anyone is even discussing mbti
>it's all attention whoring over the local tripfags or whoever the fuck
damn these threads really went to shit huh
>>
>>65407318
Yeah pretty much. It sounds like he's rejecting society in the same way Jesus, Hitler ect were. Like "umm, you're all hypocrites, I have like this conception of what society should be that I made up in my head because I'm a Ni dom and for some reason you're not following it", rather than "society baaad" like your dressing gown wearing couch surfing Fi dom uncle does.
>>
>>65407493
Ya its fucking stupid i dont even read anymore its just paragraphs of feelings and fag shit that's mind numbing

Social fags need to leave
>>
>your type
>your favorite car
>>
>>65407543
Fuck off these pointless questions just waste post counts for nothing and give the illusion of more social shit

You fuckers are too far gone
>>
>>65407569
Go be a faggot somewhere else
>>
>>65407543
>INFP
>I hate cars and car people and i wish they'd all melt into a pool of lava
>>
>>65407578
Quit begging for your social points nigger nobody gives a fuck about a types favorite car you need to leave
>>
>ignore the 3 separate mbti discussions currently going on
>focus on the 1 """social""" topic that popped up 10 minutes ago
>waaaaaah waaaaah this place really went to shit it's so unrecognizable
do threadniggers really?
>>65407569
Do you know what a conversation starter is you retarded nigger? At least he made a fucking attempt thats more than your parents ever did for you
>>
File: file.png (347 KB, 612x407)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>65407603
Quit whining like a lil bitch
You're like a tiny widdle baby. See pic related
>>
File: smile.jpg (16 KB, 450x299)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>your type
ENFJ
>your favorite car
I am not really a car guy or anything, but my dream car would be the Toyota Corolla ae86 lol

Besides, heyo /mbti/! Hope you all are having a great day or night : )
>>
File: infprincess.jpg (347 KB, 1327x1813)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>65402641
Johan is the coolest!
>>65402647
That totally makes sense to me. I'm the same way.
>>65402913
Why do you think he's a 4? He never struck me as one, but I'm also not good at reading people, to be honest.
>>65403048
That's true! I prefer that people know how I'm feeling in that context, the teasing makes me feel cute and wanted.
>>65404036
Yeah, I did! I'm bumblingbubble on Twitter but I don't really post.
>>65405549
I love you nonny <3
>>65407637
HI HI
>>
>>65407620
There should be none of that gay fucking shit its irrelevant

>>65407629
Keep lowering the thread iq retard hurr durr
>>
>>65407281
>Are cars, dare I say it ... bad?
Yeah, they fucking are. I am walking down a peaceful road and suddenly there it is, the fucking loud car, with its blinding lights, honking at me to get out of the way. Ruins every peaceful walk. Or the stupid guys that park their cars anywhere, they don't give a shit about anything else than parking their stupid car. Not to mention the lazy retards that have to take their cars to go to a place that's only a 10 min walk. I blame those for roads and other places being overcrowded with cars when they shouldn't be. I know my reasons for hating cars are pretty personal, is that Fi does?
>>
>>65407657
The thread iq is lowered only by your incessant whining
Do you think whining will fix this thread or something? Kek
>>
>>65407640
Show your hole or fuck off whore
>>
>>65407674
I can't tell if you're shitposting or serious tbdesu
>>
>>65407281
agreed. conspiracy or no, the world is going to shit day by day, people will have to fend for themselves. im a social loser but i can take care of myself, i was homeless growing up, i can hunt and steal competently. the majority is boned. not much in the way of personal blame though, society is raising people like docile livestock, it's not like most people see that at age six and change things.

>>65407292
kek image

>>65407378
chuck's reason is good because it's interesting to me. it interests others to, thus the majority, thus it is accepted. that is the only real law here. that, and the fact that she has shown very consistent dedication to the thread and is based as hell as far as women go, and she never whores out like that other bitch from before, i respect her presence. her being so known is counterproductive still, but i want her around. thus the power of charisma, thus why she will make it.

>>65407443
>>65407493
>>65407531
pretty much the thread is a dead horse, and we're beating it to paste. im only pissing my thoughtstream everywhere because i'm angry as hell and i've pretty much given up on this place being sacred, so spewing my juices everywhere can't cause MORE harm. cant kill it deader.
>>
>>65407676
Telling you that youre a faggot enough times will you desperate mongoloid. Cars dont have fuck all to do with mbti
>>
File: heart.jpg (39 KB, 540x960)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>65407640
HI HI HI CUTIEPIE
>>
if this was a physical place i would shoot it up with glee
>>
>>65407700
40% shitposting, 60% serious.
>>
>>65407640
>>65407714
Go away fucking cringe attention nigger couple you dont belong here
>>
>>65407710
Quit being a gay whiny homo
Whining won't cause any mbti discussion, so either stop whining, try to actually incite some mbti discussion for once, or just keep chimping out like a dumb little nigger baby(do not do this!)
>>
>>65407770
Durr do what i say or leave hurrr talk about what i want hurrrr. Eat a bullet fag
>>
My sister said I sounded like an AI pretending to be a human when I was having a practice conversation with my dad earlier. Who else /failstheturingtest/ here?

>>65407674
Anon this is normalfag turf now you can't criticise cars anymore. Anyway I wouldn't dare tie it to a single function, hating cars just means you're a sapient life form. Is every moment of your day taken up by your seething hatred of cars though? If so you may be a fi dom.
>>
>>65407640
can you at least namefag so i can filter out this cancer
>>
>>65407815
Ok go ahead and be a nigger baby then I guess lol
>>
>>65407708
Chuck is the only one who should be here for social reasons because the conversations are good and there's only room for one socialfag to ping off of else it goes to shit
>>
>>65407823
Do you even go outside enough to have a reason to hate cars?
>>
>>65407837
Go talk about cars in discord faggot it has nothing to do with mbti just keep replying and crying doing the same thing you tell me to
>>
>>65404311
I wish it were as easy as that. It's impossible for me to un-care about something that I've invested enough thought into. Of course I would if I could, I'd rather have a good time here than wallow and complain.
>>65405563
I know that this thread isn't about me, and I don't want this to turn into a toe-licking, back-rubbing pity party, if it hasn't already.
>>65406127
>>65406338
I don't want to talk about this here anymore, if you don't mind.
>>
next bread im going to make it say "New Here? Fuck Off"
>>
>>65407879
Blah blah whiny bitch
>>
>>65407887
Hurrrr whine hurrr fuck you discordfag
>>
>>65407902
Whiny cunt
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (102 KB, 534x1079)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
I did a test once 5 years ago and once 3 years ago on another website and got INTP both times. It's the first time I use this new website and I don't understand what the (grant) function type is and why is ENFP the highest score.
>>
>>65407883
Go run to your safespace to get mommied and coddled fag no one cares about you this isnt your safe space manipulative fuck
>>
>>65407912
Nigger retard cancer
>>
>>65407916
Because Ne is the highest function there, but your Si seems too high for enfp to be honest
>>
>>65407930
Yapping autist chihuahua
>>
>>65407952
Keep coping you absolute thread cancer
>>
>complains about thread being shit
>immediately shits up the thread worse than before
every time
>>
>>65407966
Stop whining you absolute baby
>>
>>65407854
I don't go outside partially because cars exist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrfsTNNCbP0

Also I was almost run over as a child so erm, yeah. And I can't drive, which is a reason I both don't have a job and a gf. So yeah what reason don't I have to hate cars?
>>
NEW BREAD
no namefield cry about it
>>65407967
>>65407967
>>65407967
This is my first time be nice
>>65407917
I care :)
>>
>>65407976
Gurrr durrr what is esnjs faborite car
>>
it's funny how the "no tolerance for faggotry" edition ended up like this
>>
>>65407993
Hurr durr I keep whining over and over like a lil bitch
>>
>>65407993
what are ESNJs like?
>>
>>65408003
Errrrr acshuslly if i ask mbti favorite cars we can talk about car types my honda civic is an ijsf durr
>>
>>65408038
Whiny baby tranny wtf how can a baby be trans
>>
>>65407823
>Is every moment of your day taken up by your seething hatred of cars though?
No, it mostly happens when a car (well, a car driver to be precise) directly does something to annoy and I wish they fucking crash (in mario kart) asap. But I calm down after that and think of something else.
>>
>>65408048
My car has a Te engine witb 4 Si pistons and it is an He dom hurrrrrr
>>
>>65408088
You're too young to own a car lil baby
>>
>>65408098
And your too much of a faggot to be here go back to discord
>>
>>65408109
Go back to uhhhh not whining or whatever
>>
go get a room already
>>
>>65408119
Durrrrr cars and mbti go together hurr
>>
>>65408332
Durrr I'm still whining like a lil crybaby hurr
>>
>>65407543
>your type
INFP
>your favorite car
Corvette, don't have a specific one in mind tho

>>65407992
>I care :)
Based iphoner
>>
>>65408665
>Based iphoner
What gave it away, the formatting?
>>
>>65408665
ohh was it the image with the lazily modified turbie?
>>
>>65407569
I'm assuming you're the same anon as before. You've been complaining about this thread for hours now yet you're still here. What do you expect to happen? I asked you for your type and you wouldn't even answer that, which would be MBTI talk.
>>
>>65407620
This post right here gets it. Thank you anon.
>>
*ahem*, fuck cars
>>
>>65407708
What is Chuck's reason and why is she charismatic (newfag)
>>
>>65407887
>>65407902
>>65407912
>>65407930
>>65407952
>>65407966
>>65407976
Can you faggots kiss already? You want to bond each other so bad
>>
>>65408748
>>65408761
Newfag... images posted by iPhones have unique file names that are easily identifiable, that's how people can tell.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.