[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do failures and the naive keep pushing this shit on young people?
>>
File: no eggs.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
If women can shame me for being a virgin, I can shame them for having no eggs
>>
>>65384937
Because it ruins lives and that's exactly what these demons want
>>
>>65385062
You can stop being a virgin at any point in your life, they'll never get their eggs back.
>>
>>65384937
>Hey everyone, you got to adapt exactly to what I think is right
That's women in a nutshell for you
>>
>>65385062
>>65385121
>tfw sometime this century they'll probably just be able to grow eggs in a jar from dna
>>
"Normalize" is Soviet terminology for propaganda.
>>
>>65384937
>pushing this shit on young people?
Why would a young person care in the first place? As far as they know they won't live to see 30.
>>
>>65384937
Life is unironically fucking OVER for you if you haven't had a GF before 25.
t. 28 with no future ahead of me on account of the former
>>
File: 1619014815018.jpg (81 KB, 600x588)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>65384937
Wait, are you guys seriously defending an ideology of "life ends after your 20s"? This woman is silly and using poor rhetoric, but the fundamental message is correct.
>>
>>65385223
The fact she's a woman invalidates any opinion she holds.
>>
>>65385223
it's literally true. if you can't obtain a gf in your 20's, you're completely fucked for life. your 20's is your last good decade
>>
>>65385245
As someone who is now in their 30s I completely fucking disagree with this. My 20s were a period of anxiety and depression, shitty jobs, and cringe e-relationships. I got with my girlfriend at 27. I now have a stable and easy WFH job. I now actually have money saved up. I now sleep at night with someone instead of a pillow. Fuck my 20s.
>>
>>65385266
>got a girlfriend at 27
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>65385220
The world would be a better place if human lifespans never went very far and everyone died somewhere around 35-40.
>>
>>65385274
27 is barely being in your 20s but okay kid
>>
>>65385223
The average poster has not been alive for even two decades, they have no concept of time or aging.
>>
>>65385289
Let me guess, you're in a long term relationship with someone you love
>>
>>65384937
because it's true. my mom went back to college and started a career at 50 and is excelling at it. She's very respected and people just assume she's been at it since she was 30.
>>
>>65384937
people need to go back to dying in their thirties and forties as the norm. modern conveniences have us living too long.
>>
>>65385223
If she is silly and her rhetoric is poor (actually agree here) but the message is based...

is she really all that silly?
>>
File: 1473495890126.jpg (430 KB, 1279x715)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
It's because people waste their youth and regret it later and try to fix it. The second you get out of high school you should be getting your shit together and already have a path figured out. But since public school is basically just a daycare now, people become adults not knowing anything or having any plans or realistic aspirations. Instead everybody enjoys an extended adolescence well into their 20s, wasting the most impactful years of your life having casual sex and smoking weed all day. Then they turn 30 and realize they have absolutely nothing and desperately try to figure out a way to both justify their behavior and figure out a way to become successful. If you have been a piece of shit your entire life you are not going to suddenly figure things out when you are well into adulthood. Usually the trigger for this shit is a pregnancy and two of these morons suddenly have reality crash down on them. Then suddenly they are "on that grind" and posture as a hard working person.

Life doesn't "end" at 25 but you better have some things figured out by then or you are fucked. Maybe you figure out how to get a gf later on in life, or you get a better job. But you are absolutely not going to "find yourself" well into life. This is such a disgusting attitude being promoted. We can't have people fucking around until they are well into adulthood. Young people are the backbone of society and us not participating until we are 35 allows all these withered old fucks to continue to run things.
>>
>>65385343
I will never participate. Fuck your society, and fuck government. Fuck you, fuck my fellow man. FUCK YOU, I will not be your ally or help you with anything that doesn't align with my own self interests to further my position in life.
>>
>>65385343
>The second you get out of high school you should be getting your shit together
lmao
>Casual sex / not knowing what you want to do = piece of shit
> Young people are the backbone of society
lol
>>
>>65385363
I'm not even disagreeing with you, anon. I feel the same. I don't want any part of this clown world. I was just describing this bullshit and why it exists.

>>65385370
hi i think you are on the wrong website, friend
>>
>>65385223
What do you expect? This board is full of stupid 20 somethings. It is without a doubt the dumbest point in most people's lives.
>>
>>65385343
this anons correct.
the faggots trying to push back time as if your 40s are your new 20s are solely trying to validate their own wasted life by projecting their failures onto other people, normalizing their own travesty of a life to lessen the mental anguish they've subjected themselves to.

do NOT take a break year
do NOT smoke weed
do NOT engage in any escapism or hedonistic outlet that robs you of your passion/vigor for affecting something great and meaningful in life.

FUCK TRANNIES
>>
>>65385343
This is the type of tripe that convinces kids to go straight into a $60k a year university. Its a kike of an argument.
>>
>>65385343
>us not participating until we are 35
That's good, by then you have experience on the world and people. Young people are too impressionable, too impulsive, and too prone to Idealisms that aren't based on reality.
>>
>>65385343
>Young people are the backbone of society
If this were remotely true, we would have a lot more problems that cancel culture. Twitter is already stupid enough.
>>
>>65385394
yeah because watching netflix, cooming to jsk studio, and smoking weed to apex twin is the greatest 15 years of character development arc (20-35) EVER that will make you INVINCIBLE to the world.

dude when i was in 4th grade i realized how fucking malleable and retarded everyone was. nothing changes. you become a more refined version of your pre puberty - child self at the VERY best.
people don't grow up. people don't stop being retarded with age. they get beaten to a pulp but their insides are still the same retarded shit as before. the policy remains the same and the retard keeps marching on
>>
>>65385393
No it isn't. Don't go to fucking college. Just don't. Figure out shit for yourself, a degree isn't going to win you a good job.

>>65385394
Bullshit. Your 20s and early 30s are potentially the most productive and important years of your life. Every successful person i have ever know worked their ass off when they were young because they were young enough to handle it. You cannot grind when you are 50. Nor can you teach yourself new tricks. Old people are retarded. Your brain starts to stagnate real quick and the idea that the older you are the wiser you are is nonsense.
>>
>>65385420
i went to college now i have a wfh job wher ei make 90k maintaining and debugging dogshit code that i architected. i can do this for a decade now if i really wanted why would i EVER not go to college now
>>
>>65385420
By you're retarded logic, if you dont get into UCLA right out of high school you've failed. Meanwhile, some "loser" that decided to go to a run down but effective community college is somehow behind. Nevermind that:
CCs are generally easier when it comes to gen ed classes.
CCs are significantly cheaper.
CCs typically have effective transfer programs with more linient requirements.
So in this basic example, you have one person saving several $100k and being better setup for the future.
Fuck off with being setup straight out of high school. High school is meaningless.
>>
>>65385443
That's really cool, anon. Good for you. Sounds like you managed to land on your feet through the public school to corporate pipeline. That's really cool. Happy for you.

>>65385459
what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>65384937
normalize shutting the fuck up jesus christ i hate twitter fuck you for posting twitter
>>
>>65385474
>normalize shutting the fuck up jesus christ i hate twitter fuck you for posting twitter
rent free
>>
>>65385419
>yeah because
You've proved my point, you present a false dichotomy because you are incapable of seeing the world in anything but simple black and white terms.
>when i was in 4th grade
lmao, how about you actually finish school first, fag.
>>65385420
>Your 20s and early 30s are potentially the most productive
Means jack shit, we're talking about "run[ning] things", and that's an area where experience does matter. Young people's "experience" amounts to shit they've heard or read and so tends to be very narrow and incomplete, and ironically enough, easily exploitable by those same "withered old fucks" that underage anon there complains about.
>>
>>65385505
>rent free
I love how zoomers just parrot shit without even knowing what it means.
>>
>>65385587
will never cease to amaze me how willing people are to lick boots the second their life choices are questioned
>>
>>65385223
Thats because they want to be boring tradfags that settle down and spend all their post-20s youth on raising kids so they feel like they accomplished something. Thats why they get triggered when they see people deconstructing that mindset
>>
>>65385587
dude whatever you think you need to be 35 to start, I started at age 20. i AM 15 YEARS AHEAD OF YOU. do you understand that as a 'false dichotomy'?
you WASTED time.

GET OVER YOURSELF
>>
>>65384937
>normalize
I hate this word with a burning passion and wish nothing but unhappiness and pain on all those who use it.
>>
>>65385587
also i spent age 20-35 putting 6k in my roth ira and maxing my 401k for FIFTEEN FUCKING YEARS YOU DUMB RETARD.
YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB HOLY SHIT.

YOU CAN NEVER CATCH UP TO ME
>>
>>65384937
> normal having a family in your forties
What reality are these people living in?
>>
>>65385121
Well I can't grow any taller or regrow my hair, yet they decide that these are disqualifying factors. So we're even.
>>
>>65385621
>i AM 15 YEARS
Should have stopped there if you wanted to tell the truth.
>>
>>65385643
>i need height and hair to stick my cock inside a pussy
no all you need is 20 bucks a whore and a penis
>>
>>65385609
>lick boots
Tell me about what a brave revolutionary you are and all your great achievements fighting "the man".
>>
File: download.jpg (121 KB, 763x1023)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>65384937
usually it's people who actually had successful 20s and teens and just want less competition lol.
they're 90% of the time hypocrites who did the exact same things they're asking you not to do now, they just seethe at seeing you have the opportunity.
>>
>>65385678
well for starters i dont immediately default to sucking old man cock the second my life choices are questioned
>>
>>65385710
>well for starters, absolutely nothing
So much for the "backbone of society".
>>
>>65385633
>People are retarded
>Thinking life is a race
lmao
>>
>>65385730
>seethe
>ask a dumb question
>get a dumb response
got em

>>65385749
>>Thinking life is a race
life is only a race if you are winning. otherwise your are a special baby bird and you can reach for the stars any time you want, kiddo! you can be ANYTHING when you grow up! even the president!
>>
>>65385749
think about it, if a man finds his happiness before you find yours simply because you found your success later in life than he did, he by some objective standards has "won" in the pursuit of life
>>
>>65385771
i have a feeling you use twitter a lot
>>
>>65385783
I have a feeling you shit your pants until you were 17
>>
>>65384937
Because that is what you're SUPPOSED to do when you have good genes that provide physical durability and longevity as well as intelligent mental process.
Some humans possess the capability to live for longer than others, and retain their youth for more years.
She's not wrong, her advice really just isn't for everybody.
A better example of advice for everybody is probably
>eat healthy
>>
>>65385772
>think about it, if a man finds his happiness before you find yours simply because you found your success later in life than he did, he by some objective standards has "won" in the pursuit of life
But I'm happy so why do I care about someone I'll never meet who has no influence over anything at all relating to my life.

This is the most autistic of threads but with the irony that the autistic person thinks they are a winner.
>>
>>65385842
>But I'm happy so why do I care about someone I'll never meet who has no influence over anything at all relating to my life.
Covet not thy neighbor. People not thinking like you do is why modern society is so ill. All of the communists in america screaming about how much they hate rich people for having money. I do not give a fuck about how successful someone other than me is. Their success or lack thereof does not help me. I care about nothing but my own prosperity and resources, as long as I get enough for my needs. Fuck everyone else.
>>
>>65384937
>normalize having autistic downie children in your thirties
loool we are so fucked
>>
>>65385842
Yeah but wouldn't you be happier and better off if you had your shit together at a way earlier age? You are basically arguing that it doesn't matter but it does. You can be content with your mistakes, but they were certainly mistakes. Are you actually arguing that you made the right decisions? Do you really think you are the best person you could have been? cringe

>>65385891
>making it about commies
its like a bot writes this shit
>>
>>65385771
>>ask a dumb question
Kek, coward. Pretending to care about society and talking about "getting involved" yet you're just another lazy idiot wasting his time posturing on the internet instead of doing anything. You have no actual beliefs or ideas, just want to stroke your ego.
>>
>>65385908
this level of projection is usually only seen in IMAX theaters
>>
>>65385918
And yet instead of proving me wrong, you keep dodging the question, because you know I'm right.
>>
>>65385931
>dodging the question
when the entire field is moved the goal post really isn't a concern of mine honestly but go off queen
>>
>>65384937
Life doesn't end at 25, sure. Despite what some people say here I'd still consider being 25-30 fairly "young" But it's just a pathetic cope when people try to act like youngsters well into their 30s
>>
>>65385188
>they'll
why would we even keep women around if we can just grow eggs in a jar. why not just grow all babies artificially and keep the attractive women as sex slaves and dna cows.
>>
>>65384937
I saw something like "30's are the new 20's" in a thread about two days ago, and I started saying it as a joke. Today my boss at work said it word for word and meant it, and now I see this shit. What the fuck, I feel like I'm schitzoing the fuck out. What is this trash?
>>
>>65386001
>30's are the new 20's
honestly death is the new 20's. nothing good is ever going to happen again
>>
>>65385301
But it is still your 20s. You just made it. If you ever get a gf in your 30s, it will be some used up whore with kids from multiple failed marriages.
>>
So much cope in one single tweet.
>>
>>65385943
>when the entire field is moved
Only one moving stuff here is you. You're not an intellectual, you're a fake and a fraud. COPE.
>>
>>65386030
I'm really starting to feel that. If I don't make it in 3 years when I'm 30, I'm probably gonna off myself. I can make it look like an accident so my mom won't be too sad, but I really need to plan it out.
>>
>>65386076
were your 20s that bad? what have you accomplsihed or betteer said, what have toyouyo you failed to accomplish?
>>
>>65386059
wow my posts have really gotten to you haven't they? im sorry i didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything
>>
>>65386091
Nothing. I've accomplished nothing. I've sat around doing wagie jobs, learning shit the hard way, and never went to school or tech school. I recently took a remote tech support job because I read on glassdoor that they paid for industry certs and I'd like to at least start on a tech career path, but I found out they don't do that and this is a fucking call center. I literally just escaped a call center to end up back in one. I'm just gonna dump all my money that I don't need to live into crypto and see what happens.
>>
>>65386100
Your posts have done nothing but validate my position. Zoomers are dumbfucks and should stay the fuck away from trying to run things.
>>
>>65384937
>Normalize
This bitch hasn't learned that you aren't supposed to give a shit about what everyone else thinks by the time you're 30+.
>>
>>65386262
I promise I am older than you, anon. And if my posts truly did do nothing but bolster your sense of self importance then im very sorry. You deserve better. You're a good guy and made all the right choices. Remember that. Look in the mirror every morning and chant "i am a winner" over and over again until you are ready to start the day.
>>
>>65384937
>Normalize aspergers
>Normalize downs syndrome
>Normalize 13 consecutive miscarriages
>Normalize being old and decrepit when your mentally challenged children reach their teens
>>
File: 雨.gif (17 KB, 300x300)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>>65385223
Life doesn't end after 25, but potential does, and if you don't like your life and you don't have any more potential left then you might as well conclude that your life is over
>>
>>65385613
Wooooahh that sounds like a /thread
>>
>>65385266
Yeah let's be honest. If you don't at least have your shit together by 25 going 26 you are in trouble. Your early 20's (20-24) are basically a shit show anyway. You just meet girls to root them, you are either still in college, or have just come out and still just ironing out the start of your work/career.
26-27 is when you turn the dial up a bit and start moving forward with life for the long term.
>>
>>65386379
He is more mature and has greater lived experience, tho.
>>
File: 1484377776292.png (75 KB, 142x289)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Yeah for sure! You're a good person! You never made any mistakes!!! Never give up! There is always time to pay into the schooling system and be a good consumer. I PROMISE that you will be successful if you just pay me a bit of money and further waste a bunch of time and energy getting a degree.
>>
>>65386578
That's what I'm fucking talking about!
>>
>>65386571
pretending to be someone else patting you on the back is a really bad look
>>
>>65384937
I think its as simple as a "selfish whine".
She doesnt want you to feel better, she just wanted to vent and it makes herself feeling a bit better by saying that, then gets validation from others who agree with her post.
>>
>>65386586
It's either that or the Hitler comb over.
>>
>>65386592
That's how it came off to me too. Probably one of the popular girls that peaked in high school.
>>
>>65384937
I legitimately didnt even feel like a human being until I was about 25, thats when I went back to school, and started really working on myself, and my hobbies. Im literally the happiest ive ever been now, im finally having fun with my life. I remember seeing threads like these when I was younger and thinking after 25 everything was downhill, instead I turned 25 and completely stopped giving a shit about societal norms
>>
>>65386613
Lol exactly, Anon. She really could be one of those, the rant would make perfect sense. Its just their way to cope after all, she likely didnt give a second thought about how it would affect other people
>>
>>65386520
You can still make some major changes. You just gave less time to do them.
You could go through major career changes, end up having kids, or start a bunch of hobbies in your 30s and 40s.
It really only gets bad if you haven't taken care of your health and body.
>>
>>65384937
>find love in your 40s
Notice she doesn't mention kids.
I guess that would be inconvenient.
>>
does anyone else agree with the op pic? I do
>>
>>65387258
>You could go through major career changes,
Why would you change your career unless something went horribly wrong, are you saying I didn't think well and hard enough about my career before I started studying for it now?
>end up having kids
Whoa, slow down there chad, that involves carnal knowledge of a lovable female human being. I've never even touched a girl before and I never will because I'm short and ugly.
>or start a bunch of hobbies in your 30s and 40s.
Aside from pushing flowers, I don't know what activities you think are so enthralling that it would get the attention of a burnt out and emotionally stunted 40y/o. Which would be a severe social maladjustment case by itself, let alone whatever would be the motivation for "getting a hobby".
There should have been something that you gravitated towards as a child and you naturally made that a hobby.
>>
>>65385188
They can literally make human eggs out of male skin cells. We don't even need women to make them anymore. Women have literally lost everything.
>>
>>65387304
It's not inconvenient it's impossible to have biological kids in your forties in today's age is you're a women
>>
>>65385062
Women have around 500 eggs at the moment birth. Per one menstruation, women loses one egg. Menstruation begins around the age of 12-14 andmenopause begins at around 50. A total of wasted eggs will be arpund 450. Meaning that women can enter menopause with still some rotten stinky eggs intact.
>>
>>65387417
It is possible. There are plenty woman who do.
In fact my father was born to his mother when she was 45 and he is pretty healthy and successful in life. And that was before there were any methods of boosting fertility.
The problem is not really age, but the fact that population of all ages sre experiencing downfall of fertility due to poor ecology and lifestyle choices. Nowadays people can be infertile in the early 20s already.
>>
What is "this shit?" That life doesn't end at 25/30? Because it doesn't. I know, it's totally yucky and cringe that old people dare to dream and have sex but I think it's quite epic.
>>
File: 1421534049851-4.png (107 KB, 255x228)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>65387816
>I think it's quite epic
>>
>>65385223
Because incels would rather find a justification for their lack of trying than do some effort. This is why you have so many users here saying stupid shit like "Im 18 and never kissed a girl, it's over for me". Being older makes things a lot more difficult, but not impossible.
>>
>>65387873
>just try bro
I tried and got BTFO and later I overheard the girl talking to her friend about how weird I am.
Now what
>>
File: zoomer-quick-floss.gif (166 KB, 404x561)
166 KB
166 KB GIF
>>65387844
Epic for the win, to be exact
>>
>>65384937
The only thing this bitch needs to normalize is my fist in her fucking skull
>>
>>65387888
>i tried ONCE and failed
>uu uuu aaah uwaaa
Dude. It's a miracle that you managed to learn how to walk then.
>>
>>65384937
>dead egger realizes she spent her best years doing nothing of value
>virtue signal
pottery
>>
>>65387525
That's an outlier after 35 it's considered a geriatric pregnancy. And usually babies born that late have a lot of medical issues later in life. Also the chances of them getting pregnant after 35 falls drastically. It isn't common like you're saying it is. Don't be retarded.
>>
>>65385121
ok? sucks to be them lmao
>>
>>65385128
>Hey everyone, you got to adapt
that's life in a nutshell for you
>>
>>65384937
If they admitted this was the recipe for failure they would have to admit they failed
And god forbid middle aged women feel uncomfortable about anything, that would just be horrible
>>
>>65388388
Our entire society is being hindered to protect the feelings of ugly and/or middle aged women
>>
>>65384937
the real failures in society are more than often the products of mindless retards that fuck and spawn several children in their 20s when they barely knew how to support themselves and didn't establish a real connection with their partner. Tradfaggotry ignores the fact that this has been a problem for generations, the only thing that changed is that its no longer taboo or unusual to separate or divorce. Your grandfathers more than likely lived in a forced boring sexless marriage with someone they didnt love for the sake of being 'traditional' and raising children they regretted having
>>
File: 1631537567201.gif (251 KB, 256x256)
251 KB
251 KB GIF
>>65384937
I'm 22, I have a pretty good job, I'm in university, but I have never done any sexual stuff, and my e-boyfriend just broke up with me. I kinda agree with her, there's this constant pressure to find someone, anyone, lose your virginity, and if you can't do it in suitable time frame you "wasted" your youth. I sincerely doubt I'll ever get a bf until I'm maybe 30, because as of now no guys are even interested in having romantic relationships.
>>
Don't know. I see a lot of children resenting their parents abandoning them to their grandparents because of things like the pic in the OP. Of the many that are grown up, they resent their parents yet their parents wonder why.
>>
>>65385343
This guy gets it. There's no reason not to be taking some steps to get ahead in life or make plans or do SOMETHING to further your interests in your 20s. Too many people my age seem to think that sleeping around, doing drugs, hiding behind their "mental illness", and staring at social media 24/7 is a fulltime commitment of your time.
>>
>>65384937
this is fine but only for men, as they aren't half retarded and put on a biological clock
women dry up by 45, and their children become highly retarded by 2/3ds of that age.
men unironically peak at about age 40. they've had many years to better themselves and have not yet succumbed to most of the worse effects of aging. women begin to age like milk at this point, on top of their previously mentioned retarded or no children at this point, which only gets worse.
>>
>>65388490
>because as of now no chads are even interested in having my perfect idealized romantic relationship that I've constructed in my head that's the perfect Meet Cute where every action is flawlessy executed and I never have to put forth any effort
This is why I love /r9k/. I never get enough sleep and I have to wake up very early in the morning so it's perfect for getting the grogginess out and the blood flowing.
>>
>>65388419
Actually kinda based

How do you feel about super traditional, to say, classical era child upbringing, the social structure not the "may die young" conditions.
>>
>>65384937
>Life doesn't end at 25
What a fucking moron this cunt is. No one says that life ends at 25. Some people live fulfilling lives all the way until they die. The point is that you have to set yourself up for it, you have to put in the work, you have to find a path and stick to it. What dose "chasing new dreams in your 30s" even mean? Is she referring to career? It's a horrible idea to switch careers that late. Who wants to start from 0 in their 30s? Finding love in your 40s? What, after the woman's eggs have dried up and there is no hope to start a family, and even if you did you'd be old enough to be your own child's grandparent? Fucking hell, if I'm 40 and not married I'm becoming a monk. Finding yourself and your purpose in your 50s? Once again, if you haven't figured yourself out by then, it's hopeless. If you haven't found a purpose by then, it's hopeless.

If you set yourself up young, put in the work, find out your passions and what drives you, sit down and think about what you want to do in life, you can live a happy and fulfilling life until the day you die. What this roastie is saying will just condemn a man to a life of meandering and flip-flopping which will ultimately lead to a meaningless, sad life. It's just old failure cope.
>>
>>65388609
You really should stop pulling assumptions out of your butt. I'm not interested in having sex-friend kind of relationship AND I don't want overweight or older guys. That's all. I just want normal relationship (people usually start having those later in life) with a guy who doesn't eat 3 burgers for breakfast.
>>
>>65388759
Looks like a roastie is getting toastie with her eggs drying up.
>>
>>65384937
This whole notion of "chase your dreams", "find yourself", "reach your potential" is just weird to me.
If you are a smart person, why would it be required to try to achieve something? Why do people give themselves this unnecessary anxiety and fear of regret?
Why do people classify the time they don't spend doing something objectively productive as time wasted?
Why do you people constantly try to find this big reason for your existence? Why do you crash and burn when you don't find it or you think you are too old for it?
People should just chill and go with the flow of their life. You'll be much happier.
>>
>>65388793
So you criticize someone for wanting to "wait out" sex-focused relationships you are expected to make in your early 20s by posting a picture criticizing those relationships? Umm... you seem to have some really bad reading comprehension anon, I'm sorry. I have no qualms waiting util 30 to lose my virginity and start a normal relationship.
>>
Van Gogh didn't actually seriously paint until he was 27
He died like a dog, and now his stuff is worth tons.
There's still time, anons, just don't fuck it up like he did
>>
>>65384937
She's right

t. 31-year-old that spent most of my twenties being miserable for blindly chasing after the version of happiness sold to me by popular culture, never taking the time to examine what *I* wanted.
>>
>>65385062
this could actually work, the beef-flaps meme cuts deep into the hearts of roasts despite being invented on this board.
>>
>>65385331
that was never the norm, infant mortality rates just skewed life expectancy statistics
>>
>>65384937

Life is not a race, but time is the great enemy of us all.

You can start a new career in your 30's, but know that you're competing with younger people and the window of opportunity you have to find success is smaller.
You can find love in your 40's but your chances of having your own family are slim and not pragmatic at that point.
It's not too late to seek fulfillment, but the clock is ticking.

My advice is make decisions for yourself and act on them early. If you fucked up and need to start again later in life it's all about risk assessment. You will have to sacrifice more to be successful.
>>
>>65385245
my 20's was a period of undiagnosed schizophrenia, anything is better than that
>>
>>65389374
>You can find love in your 40's but your chances of having your own family are slim and not pragmatic at that point.
That's only true for women. As a man you can just marry a younger woman. My dad was in his 40s when he met my mom.
>>
>>65385121
You can stop being an obese roastie at any point in your life, they'll never get taller.
>>
>>65384937
'Normalize' is the worst shit to come out of the left in this century. Literally 'I wish the world worked like this, please larp it for me as I am too fat to escape my chair.'
>>
>>65389440

That's true, but you're welcoming a financial responsibility into your life at an age that's not ideal for it. That's why it doesn't seem pragmatic to me.
>>
>>65389294
YES IT WAS THE NORM to die younger, if you were lucky to survive childhood then you either die in a war or in a mine or from a minor infection before you reached your 50s. only a very few people live to their 70s and almost none 100 year old.
>>
>>65384937
Nah, life ends at 30. By 30-32 you should have settled down.
>>
>>65384937
The problem with that shit is that ignore the fact that life come in stages and things that you never enjoyed as younger age they will never come back no matter how hard you try.
yes you can find love and lose your virginity at 40, but you will never experience teen love or sex, you will never experience wild sex in your 20s in college or having sex with a young wife when you are also young. Yes you can find a 20-25 woman at 40 but you are still 40, you are not young anymore, those young experience are lost forever.

Yes you can start a career at 40 but is not the same as starting a career at 25 or younger were you can put more dedication to it or have parental support, you are competing with people in their 20s willing to work for less and people in their 40s with a lot of experience.

Time only goes forward. And things progressively get worse at you age. You can slow down the worsening but you will never stop it.
>>
File: 1613797121192.jpg (49 KB, 800x920)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>65385613
>post-20s youth
>>
>>65386036
>t. underage
I'm in my 30s and have gotten several girlfriends. There is an over abundance of single women in their late-20s and 30s. Faggots like you are exactly why men like myself are able to pick whomever we want. You've taken yourselves out of the dating pool and it's awesome. Please keep spreading nonsense. Life is great over on this end.
>>
Life doesn't end at 25, but it is shorter.
>>
>>65384937
>Why do failures and the naive keep pushing this shit on young people?

Jealously.

You see it in the women's fashion industry. Old hags fucking HATE young women for being so naturally beautiful. So the hags try to meme young women (successfully, unfortunately) to painting themselves with so much makeup they look like old-hags too, then the old-hags can beat them with experience (lies, deception and social skill).

It's tragic to see a 20 year old woman groom herself to look like a 45 year old drag queen. But the old bitches love it because it destroys their greatest competition.
>>
>>65387873
this desu. i see a lot of incels on here jumping through hoops to justify their lack of effort and defeatism. i get why they'd be like that but it's just not productive
>>
>>65385223
>>65385613

Life is meant to be experienced in epochs. If you don't live according these epochs you'll be miserable.

We evolved to have our children YOUNG. We evolved to be young and virile when we start our families. Not only does it produce dramatically healthy offspring (autism is caused by having children late) but it gives the parents the energy to actually raise their children.

Parents are supposed to be in the prime of their life, not elderly. Raising children is physically exhausting (but tremendously rewarding) and is not something you want to do late in life. Children deserve to have young parents. You don't want parents who are too old, weak, or worse, senile, unable to help you out in life and to help you fight your battles. You want a young parent, a virile ally to help you learn and grow.

Having children late (later than 30) deprives your children of having a young parent. Having children late deprives your children of the best chances in life and dooms them to a life of autism and apathetic old parents.

And what of the individual?

HURR I WANT TO KEEP TAKING DRUGS AND HAVING MEANINGLESS SEX AND DRINKING UNTIL I'M 50!

Why? You've been to one nightclub you've been to them all. You've had sex with one stranger, you've had sex with them all. You've been to one shitty tourist resort, you've been to them all.

Those experiences don't get better with experience. In fact they get worse. Once you done your shallow, boring things, like going to nightclubs, traveling to 3rd world shitholes and fucking strangers it's time to stop wasting time on boring, unfulfilling stuff and start actually enjoying life.

What? but that is enjoyment? no. that's boring and gets even more boring over time. The real adventures come with starting a family, experiencing parenthood, then grandparenthood.

And when you pass, seeing the face of the beautiful people, your children and grandchild you brought into the world, instead of a used wine glass and some cats.
>>
>>65386420
>Normalize aspergers

Have you met a zoomer? Bro... it's normalized.
>>
>>65390143
>Life is meant to be experienced in epochs. If you don't live according these epochs you'll be miserable.
>We evolved to have our chi-
Don't care, didn't read.
>>
>>65385266
As someone also in my 30s (33) I disagree.with every year life gets worse. Life was best 1-10 then it was ever increasing shit after that.
>>
>>65386036
If you're a older (30+) man in the DDlg kink community you can date 18-23 year Olds easily. I'm 33 and my gf is a cute 20 year old weeb that I Play ffxiv with.
>>
File: 145643540788.jpg (94 KB, 900x726)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>65384937
Crabs in a bucket.
It's the other side of the coin you see here of "you can't improve! It's genetics only! Stop trying to fix your life!" Both cases same issue, they themselves are fucked sideways and their best days are behind them, so they either cope with lies it can get better ("life doesn't end at 25") or cope with lies that their was nothing they could have done different ("You could never do better!"). Truth is time is short, you need to get stuff figured out sooner than later and you can always try to be better today than what you were yesterday.
>>
>>65390313
>Life was best 1-10 then it was ever increasing shit after that.
i have also found this to be the case. they say mental health issues often appear or become worse around the start of puberty.
>>
>>65385121
TRUE HAHAHA
>>
File: 562738753685789.gif (1.17 MB, 446x469)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>65385301
>27 is barely being in your 20s
It's right between one fourth and one third of your 20s ya dummy.
>>
>>65390340
do you live in a big city to find a girl like that?
>>
>>65386520
kys then, why live a hopeless life.
>>
>>65385419
Hey, fuck you buddy, Aphex Twin is great.
But yeah everything else is correct.
>>
itt: 18 year old university students discussing what age your life is over

just.... lol
>>
>>65390777
>you can't even live your life, so work up the nerve to end it lol
Actual suicidal people are heroes. People like me who just bitch on the internet and want to die but have no guts to harm themselves would rather lie flat and give up

>>65391052
I revise my statement, life was over at age 0 because I was born with predetermined attributes, and also Ted was right
>>
File: life.jpg (949 KB, 1614x1681)
949 KB
949 KB JPG
>>65389294
Both factors came into play. More infants died, and the ones that survived long enough to mature also died earlier.
>>
>>65384937
They are right that life doesn't end at 25, it just ends if it didn't start at 25. get started in your 20's it takes time for a thing develop into something but you need to pick a path and stick to it in your 20's
>>
File: asianmusk.jpg (10 KB, 195x273)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>65391641
What if i told you we could go even lower
>>
>>65385223
Your 20's is the time to determine the course of your life. All of this "40 is the new 20" crap is a cope for those that wasted their time when they were younger. It is a fact that, if a person is not successful by around 30-35, they will never be successful.
>>
>>65390143
>life is meant to be expierence in epochs
time is being built
>having children later than 30 deprives children of young parents
the older generations can no longer give to the young, the world moves to fast for them, in the future parents will die during coitus, the small of your fathers neck will explode when he ejaculates in your mother and your mother will die during child birth. children will be raised by concrete, or screens, or a priestly eunuch class. that is for those who aren't made of sperm harvested from the young that is used to assemble children in factories, these children will be door to door salesmen across the globe when mormonism becomes an infomercial
>>
>>65384937
my dad learned piano at like 60
if you give up, you give up
>>
Normalize telling people who say "normalize x" to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>65391835
life is never over till it's over but the sooner you start the better you are. The implicit message of her teaching is "you can start whenever you want" and this teaches people to put their time on hold. The better message would be never give up, never surrender a thing stay persistent and vigilant in your life, young or old and never put anything on hold.
>>
>>65385389
Shut the fuck up /pol/faggot, you people honestly think you sound enlightened when you just sound like ranting scitzos. Fucking rope

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.