[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1630684454755.png (104 KB, 640x670)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
Is there anyway to cope with missing out on teenage love? My gf got to experience while I was alone all of hs jerking off. Everyday I resent her more and more for it. I don't want to be this angry person but I don't know how to get these feeling out of me.
>>
>>65385735
Stop using Hollywood movies as reference points for life. Most people do not have sex and/or get into relationships in high school. High school kids tend to be immature as hell, especially boys. Studies show people these days are losing their virginities at later ages, even at post college ages.
>>
>>65385810
>Most people do not have sex and/or get into relationships in high school.
most people still lose their virginity in high school
Getting to 18 without being in a relationship or having some kind of sexual encounter is abnormal
>>
>>65385844
>most people still lose their virginity in high school
>Getting to 18 without being in a relationship or having some kind of sexual encounter is abnormal
quit telling yourself this because it isnt true
>>
>>65385810
this, most of people are spergs but dont say it, women take the cock carousel soon or later in life, if your gf was a hoe she now is tired, if she was a pristine she will be a hoe soon or later
>>
>>65385735
then break up with her. she took your virginity and that's all that counts. leave and never look back, the next girl you get with will view you as an equal.
>>
>>65385810
*most men are losing their v card later because of hypergamy, globalization of the sexual market, and demonization of male sexuality.
>>
>>65385735
>My gf
get fucked nigger
how about missing out on girls for life?
Im 27 and I dont even know what to do at this point, im a virgin grown adult, I wont let pass that many more years, ill kms sooner or later
>>
>>65385735
does having a gf at 18 and 19 count as teenage love
>>
>>65387080
Obviously yes, you are still a teenager then. Your body is still being pumped with hormones from puberty so you can still experience those youthful highs.
>>
>>65385735
i remember you from the other thread here. i'm in the same boat as you- my bf had lots of relationships all through adolescence and i didn't. it makes me feel a little better that he regrets almost all of them. however, this is outweighed by the fact that those relationships turned him into a bitter and mistrustful person.

have your gf's teenage relationships changed her for the better? have they informed her of what a good relationship looks like, and does she use that knowledge to treat you better? because if that were the case for my bf, it would be much much easier to let go of my anger.
>>
>>65385735
so she's a used up whore? dump her
>>
>>65387157
They have made her more mature in some ways. Like how to react in arguements and realize when she's in the wrong. But my biggest insecurity is that im just being settled for. Like she was a teenager and had these really strong feelings of love for former lovers, and now it's worn down over time. I feel like if you've experienced teenage love you'll never love a future partner when you are older as strongly, if that makes sense. Almost like we are always gonna be playing catch up to the love they felt in their youth for different people.
>>
File: 1506150399978.jpg (111 KB, 764x764)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>65385735
understand that anger isn't going to change anything, and also realise that human experience is not universal. while it may be cathartic in the moment to be angry at your girlfriend for getting to experience something you didn't, it's not going to make either of your situations better.

i dont know if you can relate to this, but the first time i ever had sex i was just like "wow. this is what ive spent so long obsessing over and basing my self worth on?". it got jacked up so much to be the ultimate yardstick of happiness, but in the end it was just another act. teenage love is the same, its a passing happiness. i only ever miss it out of nostalgia, not because of what it was like.

i dont know if any of that makes any sense or helps anon, but i truly hope, from the ottom of my heart, that you find a way to come to terms with your anger and your feelings. i know that feel, and i love you.
>>
>>65387204
>But my biggest insecurity is that im just being settled for. Like she was a teenager and had these really strong feelings of love for former lovers, and now it's worn down over time. I feel like if you've experienced teenage love you'll never love a future partner when you are older as strongly, if that makes sense. Almost like we are always gonna be playing catch up to the love they felt in their youth for different people.

..i think i am going to leave my bf now.
you just captures this evasive feeling that i've had for months but haven't been able to verbalize. that feeling of trying to live up to this memory they have of another person...

however i want to posit the way teenagers think and process things differently. it's not necessarily that her partners were all that great, but that she interpreted any feelings for them as vastly deeper than they actually were. idk if i'm communicating this well, but it's like how teenagers are so dramatic and everything is life or death, the highs feel higher and the lows feel lower.

but i don't think that really fixes what you're feeling.
>>
>>65387401
I definitely understand how stupid things when you were a teenager seem more important than they actually are. But in my experience atleast, life has a way of just running you down. I can't help but feel like a carefree lifestyle and hormones pumping through your body when your young creates a stronger bond with people you are intimate with. Its fucked up to think about and haunts me more everyday. I'm sorry you are like me and didn't get to experience it either. I'm trying to come to terms with it, like its a "grass is always greener" situation. But part of me knows ill never be as happy and receptive of new experiences like I was when I was 17.

>>65387340
This did help a little, thank you anon. Are you in relationship now? Do you feel that intensity that you did in your youth or does it all just disappear with age?
>>
>>65385735
>Is there anyway to cope with missing out on teenage love?
Yeah but you're not gonna do it.
There's no reason to give a shit about any fear-of-missing-out crap, those excuses you make because you wanna justify your inner sadness. All you have to do is not give a shit and make better decisions in the moment about how you feel and who you want to be.
You're obviously not gonna do it because you want to stick to your excuses, but it's piss easy for the people who do try.
>>
File: eb9.jpg (27 KB, 349x588)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>65385810
>>65385859
>Most people do not have sex and/or get into relationships in high school.
True today for males considering the statistics showing the males are well virigins into their 20s.
But otherwise than that this is bullshit. If you don't think that girls and boys who are filled crazy with hormones are not having sex you are retarded. You think they are waiting to have sex for some magical reason? No.
>>
>>65387523
Typed by a person who has experienced teenage love and hasn't been lonely seeing all the couples around.
>>
>>65385810
he literally said he is comparing himself to his gf
>>
Weird, when I got my first boyfriend at the age of 25 I just stopped thinking about these things and was really just super happy all the time especially when we were together
Maybe it's different when you're a tranny who basically had no childhood and can barely remember anything
>>
File: 1631480424943.jpg (60 KB, 774x1024)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>65385735
>>65387157
>Is there anyway to cope with missing out on teenage love? My gf got to experience while I was alone all of hs jerking off. Everyday I resent her more and more for it. I don't want to be this angry person but I don't know how to get these feeling out of me.
It's like replaying some old gameboy game as an adult. You see how simple and clumsy the whole experience was, but you'll never forget the first time you got lost in on as a kid.
Teenage love is playing your first videogame on a gameboy or a dial-up line. Worse by nearly all observable metrics, but impossible to forget.
I'm sorry OP, I cannot give you any suggestion outside of finding a girl who has also missed out on this experience; you simply will never be able to bond or connect over this part of your lives and that may be a dealbreaker for the relationship.
>>
I hope I could get a huge masochist as a girlfriend because I wouldn't be able to stop myself from beating and choking her over shit like this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.