[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 418231.jpg (18 KB, 360x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
I'm incredibly misogynistic and homophobic. I think women are soulless, horrible creatures with ulterior motives in every decision they ever make. They'll use you for emotional validation until they find somebody else, then dump you and never think of you again.

I also think gay people are annoying, egotistical perverts who just want buttsex until they die from AIDS and give it to you. It's impossible to raise a family or have a healthy and meaningful relationship with one.

Is it over, robots???
>>
>>65386406
I just wanna rape a femboy.
>>
>>65386414
Rape is haram. Allah doesn't like that.
>>
>>65386406
No, it's normal to have grievances over these things, and it's understandable for bitter experiences and feelings to warp into hate. The only things you should be concerned over are your immaturity and narcissism, the former will naturally be resolved with time unless you choose to be a manchild but the latter will always be prevalent if you continue to self-obsess and seek validation.
>>
>>65386428
Allah can suck a big one.
>>
>>65386406
You just have your head on your shoulders. But knowing the truth, you can't let it affect you otherwise you will turn bitter and experience more pain. It's all circumstances that is out of our control, we never asked for any of this. Focus on yourself, and a build a stradegy where all(or most) of your needs are met independently. Last thing you want is some roastie with Tyrone's kid, and also know that even what is enabling all of this will eventually come to an end, and probably soon seeing how the world is.
>>
>>65386428
Lies. Allah wouldn't hate half the middle east.
>>
Based view. While true, it is unfortunately maladaptive to act upon. Dont expose yourself, otherwise you commit social suicide.
>>
>>65386406
Are gay? If not then you probably have a better chance than most bots since you sould prolly act like you are of higher value then any women you see and talk shit to her face
>>
>>65386406
I believe in trad-homosexuality and you should too
>>
>>65388581
>trad-homosexuality
describe this in detail

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.