[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1630867937914.jpg (66 KB, 1160x665)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Salt water edition
>>
>>65386632
I was saying yes if he stops wasting his time
Hes had gfs before
>>
>>65386462
He did it with the word "creepy" too >>65386645. This might explain the fixation with the cheerleader thing he keeps pulling. Mirror mirror indeed.
>>
>>65386610
L, no worries. You are not who was being discussed. I'm not hung up on you or asking you to be in a relationship. I feel I've said this a couple times now.

I thought I was pretty clear we could be friends. Also, I think you are mistaken about the blocking thing. It happened differently. Besides, I am not blocking you now and I have no capacity to ban you here, or want to.

You are a good person, kind and considerate, and deserve to not be sad. I wish you well and the best.
>>
>>65386626
I feel hollow insisde every day especially lately
>>
>>65386697
And around we go. You won't stop. I shouldn't expect you to. You have a problem and need help. Hopefully you find it. I'm ignoring you now.
>>
who are the characters? giv dramatis personae
>>
>>65386706
>You are a good person, kind and considerate, and deserve to not be sad. I wish you well and the best.
I think these things about you too so thats why i do hope you find someone
>>
>>65386688
but mike, what you said just now is a perfect example of the mirror thing
people literally tell you to get help all the fucking time, is the irony really lost on you?
>>
>>65386726
I dont know im not sure what they meant by that youll have to ask them
>>
>>65386729
meant for
>>65386717 of course
>>
>>65386729
What does he need to get help for.
>>
>>65386732
i am asking them, im not sure why you replied?
>>
>>65386729
Dude I've been around a while and no one has told Mike to get help. You are just being a dick. Stop bumping the thread with your drama. Mike said a couple times you can drop it and you keep going. No one wants to listen to you.
>>
>>65386753
Because i posted a reply so i thought it made you think of that
>>
>>65386727
Thank you L. I'm going to sleep. Good night.
>>
>>65386761
oh it did, my mistake, i am in the wrong. do you wanna get coffee and talk about how we don't know the characters?
>>
>>65386741
Well, there's his unhealthy obsession with some e-hoe. The talk about demons too, which is apparently a general trait of this character. The suicide threats. I'm no psychologist, which is why I won't attempt to diagnose him (others have, they just call him a "schizo"), it's also the reason I'd suggest professional help. Not my help, not your help, no letter threads, no e-hoes, no bullshit, just professional help.
>>
>>65386784
By the characters i think theyre talking about mike and just people who use names maybe me to
>>
>>65386801
>me to
cool, right after work work for you?
>>
>>65386791
Im pretty sure he does get some level of help but also hes often larping about that stuff but if he needs it im not saying he doesnt
>>
>>65386807
No what are you goimg on about
>>
>>65386760
i've been around too
when he spams enough of his shit people do tell him to get help, be real now
>>
>>65386818
coffee, you?
>>
we're not supposed to call mike out because that'd be like poking the kid with down syndrome that lives in your neighborhood and goes outside sometimes to get the mail, you just don't do that, don't be dicks
>>
>>65386866
What are you calling him out on really.?
>>
>>65386892
me? nothing. but read, just read lol
>>
>>65386908
I did read did you read mine
>>
>>65386918
yes, i did, you asked me what i (me, i) am calling him out on. answer: "me? nothing"
>>
>tfw "She" was sympathetic to Mike so I can be sympathetic to Her by being sympathetic to Mike
>>
There's no such thing as a three dollar hooker. That's preposterous.
>>
>>65386791
I wouldn't call it unhealthy. He reached out a couple times to her through here. In those times I thought his letters were kind hearted and straight forward.
You seem to be twisting it to fit your story. That is what seems unhealthy.

The demon thing is unhealthy, but could be true. I believe in them. If that's true, then he is not schizo. Just haunted.

>>65386812
I don't think he is larping. What he says makes sense from what I know about demons.

>>65386821
No, he hasn't spammed since a long time ago, like a year. The spam I've seen is the one anon attacking mike all the time.

>>65386866
This is one of those put down comments. Mike isn't like that from what I've seen. He has been good to everyone but does react to the one cruel anon.

In total I do agree with Mike. I think the one anon who keeps making up things about him and attacking needs to either leave leave mike alone or leave the thread altogether. He just spams and says unhealthy things that cause others to react. Pretty sure he's the same anon always talking about how there's all these people out to get him, like government spies or something. It's weird. So I guess he has issues. It's just sad to see him rag on mike and make up all this stuff just to be a dick.
>>
File: 1509910554689.png (107 KB, 320x287)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>65387061
You believe in demons...
>>
File: 1498800861430.jpg (35 KB, 615x630)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>65387076
Believe? I am one.
>>
>>65387076
I understand the skepticism but they are real. There's a lot of study into the topic of parapsychology, succubus for instance, but I don't recommend looking into it too much. It opens or strengthens the connections. X is a good resource and I'd recommend going there or looking for help with the church. Priests are anointed by god to do rituals to get rid of demons.

That's all I really want to say on it though. I had a bad experience and don't like talking about the stuff. Just thought my two cents could help out.
>>
>>65387121
>Just thought my two cents could help out.

Nah, what he needs is a dime.
>>
>>65387121
>succubus for instance
>X is a good resource
I peaked a succubus thread before and the instructions for summoning one was to surround yourself with candles and then pour an entire bottle of perfume on yourself lmao
>>
>>65387141
Did you get succubied?
>>
>>65387076
It really is like a special ed class in here isn't it? Leave before you start talking like them, look at him go >>65387121
>>
>>65387141
Okay yeah , this is 4chan. There are larps and such , but there are actually a lot of people with a lot of knowledge. Obviously what you said is a larp, but if you actually did any time there you would see what I'm talking about.

You clearly are just going to keep responding sarcastically to me so I'll leave it at this. Hope what I said helped.
>>
>>65386939
Ok well hope you read mine
>>
>>65387186
Maybe try not forming every sentence with someone me variation of

"You are retarded"
Then pointing to another anon and saying
"You are retarded"

How about you quit judging others and make quality posts from and about yourself, your own life. Quite ragging on everybody here.
>>
>>65387200
Wait I just got it. You are the same anon ragging on mike. This is all you do.
>>
>>65387200
You have to expect that kind of response when you say retarded things.
>>
>>65387217
Literally just did the same thing again. Do you know how to be original or do you just rag on everybody else?

Wait, we already figured that out.
>>
>>65387121
Are you suggesting mike get an excsorism by preists
>>
im gonna die alone
~c
>>
>>65387229
Anon, you're talking about demons and so far you're not admitting it's just a LARP. I hate to be the current year guy, but please, it's 2021. No one's gonna argue about this with you seriously. Please just come out and say you're LARPing, you got us, joke's on us
>>
>>65387265
What if I told you that demons were real and are battling for your soul right now?
>>
>>65387256
No you're not, you're huddled in bed with me and I just came in you babe
>>
>>65387265
>Please just come out and say you're LARPing, you got us, joke's on us

wishful thinking
not even the worst delusion you'll find here
>>
>>65387297
Woah, you mean it gets worse?You seem to know a lot about this place and stuff.
>>
>>65387231
That is a resource if it comes to it. a lot of people hear the word exorcism and they immediately think of the exorcist and how horrible it is. It's serious, but everything is serious with health when it's not treated. Think of it like a person has physical health and spiritual health. When a person is physically sick they go to a doctor. A priest is a doctor who goes to the college in church to specialize in a field of study. There is different levels of demonic activity that impact spiritual health, even different kinds of demons and how they impact a person. He would need to go through the process of determination to determine what level of demons and what kind is hurting him, how badly his spiritual health is impacted. To me it sounds like he is suffering demonic 'oppression'. It causes others to be driven away from the person to then isolate them and cause suicide. Financial issues as well as constantly sending messages around the person through music, media, even other people. Demons are masters of probability so they make small nudges to push others around to target who they are haunting.They will do the same thing to others who are close to who they are haunting and because they are unaware then what they listen to, like music, is repetitive enough that it influences their behavior, like mind control in a way. They do the same thing to who they are haunting. This makes them believe certain situations are happening with others that are really not ,just to drive behavior. Make that person react in the way they want using probability to make it exactly what causes what they want to happen. Demons are tricksters.If this is what mike has, what I see is it drove others away from him and caused his relationship issue.It haunts him and caused him to attempt suicide. Seems he's aware of it now which is good because then when he 'hears' it's influence he knows not to be influenced by it. The bad thing is others around him will be because they are not aware.
>>
>>65387317
this type of bitchy passive-aggressive response doesn't help convince anyone
your case, i.e. ghosts, is already weak enough by itself
i'd say keep it on /x/
>>
>>65387346
Sorry for the blog post. Figured fuck it I'll share because it might help mike and anyone else understand what it is.

It's late for me so im headed out.
>>
>>65387265
No I'm calling you out on ragging on everyone. I didn't say anything about demons. Just you being an ass.
>>
>>65387368
Its ok
I dont believe in preists because im not cathlic
I also believe sin is inherent in humans
So your demon is a part of you and trying to get rid of it is a form of oppression as you say
Even jesus felt temptation it is inherent in man this is my belief
>>
>>65387411
Sin is inherent in humans as well as perpetuated by humanity.

Sin is internal. Demons are external. Demons are not a part of a person. They are a soul who has passed on who is inherently evil, committed atrocities. They join the devil's legions led by fallen angels.

Temptation leads to sin and can be perpetuated by demons. But demons are a entire different entity than a living soul.

Mike would be haunted by a external force then perpetuates his sin, or causes sin to befall him. This would not be present if the demon had not targeted him. It shifts his life line past gods intent. Mike was most likely succeptable because someone mentioned he was athiest, thus having no spiritual protection/knowledge.

The real argument is why god allows it to happen. It's said to avoid a greater sin or allow some form of a lesson. I think that if god allows it then he must have some form of protection from an extent of it, allowing some demonic actions vs others. Then why need an exorcism? Because if god allows what happens then god could fix it himself as part of that resolution. Well the priests could be gods intended resolution.

So really what happens next for Mike is in gods hands as he allows the haunting
>>
>>65387505
to happen and will allow whatever lessons to be learned. God will allow who needs to be present in Mike's life to be there now or in the time of resolution.

It's unfortunate what happened, but mike will be better off because of it if he trusts god and doesn't turn away from him, and towards the demon (demons try to make promises, gifts, deals like they are a better option and can give what they actually take away/drive away).

I'm not saying Mike hasn't sinned because I don't know that. He has said he made mistakes. That's pretty common when you are tricked and manipulated.

I think the best thing for Mike is for him to have those who care for him be present and supportive. He needs to be honest about everything and accepting of anything he has done (if he did anything). Even if the actions was driven by the demons influence on the innocent, thus not being a natural action god ordained specific to Mike's life line, Mike is still guilty for 'choosing' such (even if that temptation/pushing shouldn't of been there).
>>
>>65387505
How do I join the Devil's Legions? I already listen to rock n roll and wear JNCO jeans.
>>
>>65387557
Join the Druid's Guild server first, a member will interview you
>>
>>65387509
It's important to remember that there is a battle between heaven and hell. Mike was saught out by a demon for that demons purpose. Thus as a act of battle saught out, plotted against, and through a series of attacks hurt. Non of that is random. It all is driven like a soldier in combat. Mike is a victim in that. Think of this as the evil sides first move.

God then sees that Mike's timeline has shifted, either himself or notified by Mike's guardian angel ( we all have one ). God then implements his counter attack. Through these maneuvers he then creates a way for Mike to grow spiritually stronger and learn a lesson, so he allows certain attacks (unnatural events surrounding mike) to lead mike through unnatural timeline so eventually there is a resolution. It's said god makes things right in the end in a way that the person is better off. Better off is not necessarily what was lost,. Hopefully it is, but a man can be poor and spiritually rich and god sees that as better off even if that individual suffers because of it for his life. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my understanding. Though I hope god makes everything right. It all depends on mike course through gods test.
>>
>>65387557
I won't perpetuate evil. What I wrote here is to help. Like I said. It is late. I need to sleep. Have fun with the LARPs and such. I actually don't think Mike is though. I feel what he has is a case of demonic oppression.
>>
Mike the "Kike" is a false prophet and probably a social athiest.
>>
Do you guys ever see the problem that some of the stuff posted here is a little too blog-y and low-hanging-fruit-y for bored trolls and it's really easy for them to use it to stir the pot and rile you up?

With the attitude some people have here (yknow fucking bonkers) it's a recipe for pointless arguments in which one end is clearly just taking the piss. You are literally incapable of not responding and trolls know it and love it and laugh all the way to the (you) bank while you throw bricks upon bricks of text.

The idiotic habit of using the thread to air all your dirty laundry and settle discord battles publicly is just perfect for trolls to take over and create warped narratives. This is just a longer winded way to say take your meds discord schizos and talk to your people directly.
>>
>>65387695
he deleted me and i don't want to harass him.
>>
>>65387724
If he left without explanation and you need it, then ask for one. What's the worst that could happen? Him not accepting your friend request? Whatever, you'd be in the same spot you're in now. The friend request not going through because he might have blocked you? Whatever, same spot, except he won't know you tried to reach out.
>>
>>65387802
i tried and he only gave vague half-answers that didn't make sense. you can check recent archives if you want. i posted the screenshots and a couple of people rubbed everything in for no reason.
what i'm afraid of mostly is not him ignoring the request but him accepting and getting mad at me which would hurt a lot.
>>
god damn ho i wanna smash fuck
>>
So who is this ho guy? What do we call him? Ho-I-wanna-fuck poster? HILF?
>>
>>65388489
call me daddy and fuck off outta here
>>
Wtf happened to these threads they used to have actual letters in them that I'd pretend were to me. Now its just some faggot replying to himself with walls of text.

BTW - didnt read a single post in this entire, pathetic thread
>>
my dingle berry in your windpipe happened
>>
>>65389186
>Wtf happened to these threads they used to have actual letters in them that I'd pretend were to me.
The good old days
>>
Saving bump
The dumpster fire must continue bump
>>
your father is such a snobbish jerk, i can't believe you're his daughter
>>
I bought into the image you were selling because I'm desperate and lonely but it turns out that's all it was and is: an image. I should have known, because someone who actually embodies the qualities that you pretend to embody wouldn't be interested in someone like me like you pretended to be
Hopefully this will end soon
>>
>>65390852
eerily similarly the same
>>
>>65390852
learn to be happy with yourself dude or it's only going to be a life of regrets
>>
You better hope he isn't dead in actuality.
>>
I have to get up
For some reason
>>
>>65389186
They went from
>lonely people writing letters
to
>people who take the short bus babbling about encryptions, government agents, angels, demons and whatever else
>>
>>65391302
you can only simp for so long. at some point you need to start getting creative.
>>
to c
goodbye i cant believe you did it
i regret all you are gone please just come back
why did you delete all?
did she hurt you this much but i do know there is more going on
from your pal L
>>
>>65391270
truly inconvenient
>>
>>65390852
Durgesh at it again
>>
n
reply to this post with proof it's you if you want me not to add you.
~c
>>
I'm really good at being good at goodbyes
>>
Remember when we wore the same clothes in High School? I do p.s. It wasn't accidental and please do add me back

N
>>
>>65391839
LOL this must be fake. this is something i have posted about before i think
>>
>>65391839
>>65391852
also
>add me back
you deleted me lol
>>
>>65391852
>>65391872

Haha otay you got me. Epic Fail
>>
>>65391908
kind of a mean prank attempt. fuck you
>>
>>65391931
I deserve the f-word
>>
To fat people and their associates,

A fat person said to me today "Man, I wish I was getting the exercise you are" darting their eyes at me passive aggressively, a victim of sitting on their own ass. Oddly most anyone can walk if they so choose to do so. It does involve shedding the poor oppression of being a gluttonous, selfish slob and putting a foot in front of the other without being abused by the world for being riddled with health problems that you ignore (because God himself is smiting you!). Of course feeling good should come from eating an entire rotisserie chicken in one sitting and then watching a movie, also that beautiful girl barely pays them the time of day because they are far too nice and they don't at all harbour secret resentment for everyone around them, wanting to bring others down to their level because everyone should know the pain of bombing the fucking toilet daily and walking away leaving the smell of Morder without bothering to clean out the bowl. Those entitled "chosen ones" know nothing of how oppressive it is to throw all your clothes on the floor and live like a farm animal.
>>
>>65392086
Everythings too hard without stimulants
I dont complain about it when its the way of life and being able to function
It just is and its hopeless
>>
>>65392086
it would be more forgivable if it were just about exercise, but they could literally just stop eating garbage. no one is telling them to be jacked lol
>>
You're burning up the sky you're a constellation
Swear that I could die in this revelation
>>
>>65392086
But that being said theres no use in rubbing salt in the wound or playing backseat judge
You should worry about yourself instead of trying to hurt others with your unwanted opinion
You dont know me like i do and if i wanted your opinion id share it wouldnt i
>>
Guys,
I keep wanting to trust her and then she leaves constant reminders everywhere how I shouldnt. I should have listened to the guy from a previous letter thread.
>>
>>65392353
what did the guy from the previous letter thread say?
>>
>>65392382
He told you to mind your own business.
>>
>>65391872
>>65391908
>>65392023
This is why we wrecked your thread.
>>
>>65392345
>rubbing salt in the wound
You're not the silent minority, 70% of adult Americans are overweight or obese. If you claim victim status humanity may as well fall.
>>
>>65392212
>they could literally just stop eating garbage

And not even that. Just not eating copious amounts of garbage will do it. Eating junk food once a week won't turn anyone into a tub of lard. I don't even know how people get to the point where they feel they need more than that, literally overgrown children.
>>
>>65392434
Im not talking about that i can never bring myself to eat im 90 lbs probably will be 89 today because i dont ever like to eat
I dont have many copes at least none that are not "stress" release" that add more stress
There are none to truly help
>>
Whats the point in trying or working hard
Moneys nice but youre never recognized and just stressed and lonely
I wish i wasnt me
>>
>>65392565
I guess you can do it for yourself and thats what i do but even then it feels sad and empty all the time and youre still always lonely theres not many people i connect to or who truly understand some things
>>
>>65392459
I might be an overgrown irresponsible child in some ways but ive already seen what the inverse has to offer and its very terrible and still sad
>>
>>65392434
it's not only 70% if you go by body fat percentage. it's more like 90%.
what is this hell world
>>
>>65392459
yeah you can even eat junk food daily if you control the portions of it. sadly though, these people are so addicted they cannot take a few bites and then put it back to eating whole foods.
the dose makes the poison for sure, especially if you eat fat and sugar at the same time.
>>
>>65392656
That's a really good point. I think I'd fall into the 90% by that criteria and need to take a hard at my character and lifestyle. Something is desperately wrong and I wonder if that even bleeds into the sexual dysfunction becoming increasingly more common. And if the one dating criteria someone has is "just don't be fat" that is already excluding most everyone, what a laugh. (I would move away from blaming women for this because it's not just them).
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (54 KB, 461x512)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>65392656
Holy shit you're right. The pic relateds of the world don't contribute to the overweight/obesity rates, yet they're wrecking their body just as much.
>>
>>65392689
What do you eat when all foods are atrocious when food in your stomach feels bad period when you feel better when you dont eat anything
>>
>>65392797
Lucky bastard i wish i was fat itd be nice to have that problem
>>
>>65392861
desu when my stomach bothered me a ton, i could only eat nuts. i don't recommend this if you are overweight but if you are losing a lot of weight too fast and need nutrition, that is what worked for me at the time.
i generally eat low fat though because my appetite is massive when i'm not sick.
>>
>>65390852
what kind of person were they pretending to be? why wouldn't that kind of person be interested in you?
>>
from I, to L
I have just one question, just one :
which one is it?
is it that I am no good for you, and could not possibly be? or at least, couldn't become good for you through our mutual effort?
or is it that I am not trying hard enough?
>>
We could have been friends, but you went very far out of your way to make me an enemy.
>>
>>65392962
actually, third option, that it is possible but not worth the effort and pain?
>>
I think I can take it off now. Things worked out as they should have. Many lessons learned and now incorporated. I will not go back to those ways again because there is no longer a need. Nor a desire.

It will last this time, without reminders.
>>
>>65392980
There's no need for that.
I do not recognize you as one.
>>
>>65392923
Sometimes just all food is so disgusting when my stomach will hurt when im hungry i can pretty mcuh eat anything even though its task to try to gain weight but there are times i feel physical hunger and it feels better to ignore it because all food is unappetizing even nuts well maybe almonds would be alright
In my expierence popcorn is the easiest to eat when you dont want to
>>
>>65393000
no matter the answer, I promise to leave you alone as soon as I feel I've griefed, if this is your wish
>>
>>65392923
Also i think nuts wouldnt they be fine if youre overweight because theyre mostly healthy fats and a good source of protein at least a handful maybe with some fruit and salad is a good snack
>>
i think i'm almost over you
>>
>>65393093
I think that is probably for the best. What you felt was unhealthy. Not real. Limerence, they call it.
>>
>>65393026
Except I really think there might be.
>>
>>65393127
true, but it was mostly because of my own mistakes and incompetence that i learned from and now i do better with women
>>
Yeah, what you explained is exactly what I'm going through to the letter. What you said helped fill in the gaps of what I didn't know. Thank you.
>>
>>65393236
my post above, mike?
>>
>>65393148
there is not, no war, no battles.
>>
>>65392980
Every relationship runs two ways, whether platonic or not.
The fact that you're contextualizing our broken "friendship" as something where I am unilaterally missing out and unilaterally at fault, among other things I won't name here for the sake of privacy, proves to me that you don't really value me as an entity. Which is why I don't want to be your friend.
It's a choice, not a fuckup.
>>
Wait a second

The other day, were you writing all that care and support and intending it for me and I just interpreted that it must be for that person instead? Did you think that was me? I have had a bad track record in the past of certain behavior I am trying to change too.

Could it really be?
Nah, prolly not
>>
>>65393896
What were the posts which ones are we talking about
>>
>>65393491
Then you have behaved quite irrationally, quite antagonistically for no reason.
It would seem to me that this carries its own problems, and I will continue to speak the truth to you and about you at every opportunity.
>>
>>65393979
>I will continue to speak the truth to you and about you at every opportunity.
Same.
>>
File: 159356282762457.jpg (64 KB, 625x314)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
You got my attention, and now you might just have to kill me before it's all said and done. I can only fantasize that truth still has any meaning in this worthless, pretend life you've created for us all.
>>
Some day, one way or another, you will feel it. It will matter to you that you did that.
>>
>>65393273
No, the religious poster.
>>
Not sure why Mike the "full god" needs religious guidance from anons.
>>
>>65394032
I feel everything. Do you? Does what you did matter to you?
>>
>>65393979
Thank you for that.
I will be less of retardIm not your guy or girl except ill try to be less retarded
>>
>>65394070
Quite a different tune when it's time to inspect your own actions.
My conscience is clear, certainly relative to yours. You don't need to worry about that one little bit. You definitely need to just worry about yourself, if you ask me.
Not poltards. Not r9k. Not incels. Yourself.
>>
i get post nut regret every time we do anything. we weren't meant to be, J
>>
I hope there's someone out there whom spooks spent a bunch of time grooming, and then he saw something I wrote which caused him to decide to not to help pirate governments.
That would make my entire life worthwhile for me.
>>
If I could just have one or two of those along with a few people who proceed to also speak out against sadistic criminal tyrants, I'll count myself a good person.
>>
>>65394096
Your conscience is always clear from your perspective, regardless of what you do. That's not at all unexpected. This sounds like projection to me.
>>
>>65394174
>Your conscience is always clear from your perspective
It's incredibly telling, that you think this.
>>
>>65394186
Telling of what? Your actions and beliefs appear to indicate that.
>>
>>65394195
lol no anon. *Your* actions and beliefs are definitely those we might predict from someone who thinks private conscience isn't real.
>>
At least we know of one or two spooks whose personal influence will be summarily washed out by the likes of me.
Sorting.
>>
File: concerned.jpg (7 KB, 241x209)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
There's always been something between us. Not kin, just a bond that can't be broken. Though we've never been further apart, I feel closer than ever.
And I think you always ignored it, like we meant nothing and I was no one. What should have been a lifetime dwindled to nothing. I wept for all that could have been.
And the years go on, and nothing brings us together for long, and each passing meeting brings us further toward disunion, of being strangers in a world where we were once so close.
I thought it was stupid, and thought I'd bring you to my side, but you thought it so dumb an idea that it never came to fruition for long. And we continue.. two that have parted, bound for the rest of our lives, apart from all that we felt holy only ten years ago..
Will you find your way to my side again? I grow strong, and thought of you fills my mind once again..
>>
it's fine I know, I hope she makes you happy.
>>
>>65394220
Sorry, bruising your ego isn't something I feel particularly bad about. I've felt too much guilt and assumed all of the accountability for everything that went wrong and I'm no longer doing that so you can maintain a fictional self-concept.
No u.
>>
>>65393960
It was about anon relapsing and being sorry.

My mind likes to imagine things. I thought I saw something a few weeks ago, ended up being a delusion, and now I am back to imagining things again. Interesting possibilities. Anonymity and the inherent uncertainty surrounding it can be one hell of a drug.
>>
>>65394325
You didn't assume enough accountability. You're still here.
>>
>>65394367
There it is, that viciousness you pretend not to have.
>>
Bad timing too, if you had said that a few months ago while I was still your thrall I might have actually done it
>>
I'm sorry, do I know you(?)
>>
Just hopeless
>>
>>65394556
Not anymore. Lol.
>>
I know the solution to some problems but I sabotage myself instead
How to stop.?
>>
>>65394625
before attempting to ruin your chances, reflect upon what you're about to do, and stop yourself.
>>
>>65394635
Thanks thats good advice
I need to commit myself to gaining weight and I should be motivated to its unreasonable not to be
I just keep screwing myself over i need to stop
Anyway thanks for the advice i need to really try
>>
>>65394622
I'd miss you if only I knew you.
>>
>>65394775
If you're a skelly know that you are beautiful and it's okay to be near the average weight. Take your time.
>>
>>65394849
Err thanks
Its not about appearance for me I just need to be a healthy weight for medication and also i just want to be healthy physically and not weak
But thanks anyway anon im going to try my best
>>
see you dear C
i will miss your jokes and giggles
vc with you was so much fun
i idk, m sad because you left like that
please come back again we all need you
don't you say i walked away i will always want you
marcely.
>>
>>65394830
Then it's a good thing you don't.
>>
What is the more powerful illusion, the promise of the American late 90s, or religious rapture?
>>
>>65394393
It's not intended to be vicious. You're still here doing the same shit. You didn't learn anything, and you don't think you should have to.
We are sorting.
>>
>>65395058
What does it mean when you say sorting. I notice youve said that in some posts what does it mean.
>>
>>65395058
Actually I'm doing something completely different and I'm much more clearheaded than usual. I'm not going to supplicate anymore. I'm not going to apologize. I'm not gonna feign anything. And I'm going to quit drinking.
I learned something, definitely, even if it's not what you wanted me to learn. I suspect the same is true for you as well. But speaking of doing the same shit...
>>
>>65395151
We are making it very clear who has a moral compass and who doesn't -- who is conscious and who is just pretending.
We're helping each other sort!
>>
>>65395151
Yeah, he has said that to me before as . When I inquired, he said something about sorting by moral conscience. No idea.
>>
>>65395190
>I'm not going apologize.
That's been clear all along.

You told me I have to leave this website.
You will leave this website instead.
>>
>>65395226
Uh no I never said that.
>>
>>65395226
Boys, settle down now. Sharing is caring. The playground is large enough for both your egos, no worries. Nobody has to leave.
>>
You said "you better say off those websites," and later you said, "I better not see you on those websites."
You do not have any authority over me. Eat shit, cunt.
>>
>>65395301
No I didn't kek
What
You have me confused with someone else
>>
I am not confused at all.
>>
>>65395357
You are, because I didn't say those things.
>>
I will stay. You will leave.
>>
>>65387695
>Do you guys ever see the problem that some of the stuff posted here is a little too blog-y and low-hanging-fruit-y for bored trolls and it's really easy for them to use it to stir the pot and rile you up?
Anybody who replies to anything here with the expectation that it was targeting them is absolutely an utterly braindead. Like, not a single impulse inside their stupid brain anymore. Probably haven't functioned in months or years.
If you get trolled on here, it's your own fucking fault for being gullible as fuck.

Anything else doesn't matter and is litteraly a non-issue.
>>
cringe discord e relationships. cucked ass shit
>>
>>65395448
Nope. Fuck you, stranger.
>>
The more you drop like flies, the more braindrain you get, the more you help me sort, and you eventually have to leave due to undermining your own goals.
There's the full playbook for you. Good luck.
>>
In your megalomaniacal dreams maybe
>>
j,
lolll are you looking for me?
>>
>>65395471
One needs desperation, lack of success IRL, zero hope and a bit of stupidity to even consider online LDR's. These people are down bad and you can't just talk them out of their ways, they need to take action in their lives and realize by themselves just how pointless it is to try to play house online.
>>
YOU BROKEN ME,
WHY. ? YOU FEFT ME ????
>>
NO NOT THE FEFT
NOT THE H*CKING FEFTERINO
HOW COULD YOU
>>
I keep reading it as feet
>>
>>65396040
lel, me too. Nice catch, anon. I would not have noticed.
>>
no i am looking for my missing pieces
>>
>>65392797
That underwear can't be comfortable, and over time will warp his body shape.
>>
File: cursed framing.jpg (327 KB, 1600x900)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>65396050
My pleasure to assist
>>
>>65396221
My pleasure to provide you an opportunity from which to derive your own pleasure.
>>
Please leave me alone, I want to live a good life.
>>
It's my unbirthday
>>
>>65396328
Have you considered a restraining order?
>>
>>65396339
happy birthday shid. You're old You're getting old yay
>>
>>65394038
Mike here's a thought, have you ever thought your demons are a manifestation of your guilt and trauma. I'm not religious myself but have struggled with the concept of good and evil. I use to be hellbent on self punishment and self destruction. My demons so to speak were a way of punishing myself for things I viewed as unmoral or evil. I found when I started to think positive no matter how shitty the outcome I lost some of those negative forces. One can't dwell on the past or one's perceived shortcomings. You live day by day for the future. I'm still working on this path myself. Demons can be slayed but it takes time and a reconstruction of your conscience and the energy your surround yourself with.
>>
>>65395690
Always am, but can never find you. We're not even from the same world.
>>
>>65396827
No, it's an actual entity. It communicates. You can ask questions or talk to it and it responds. Like poltergeist the movie. People around me believe me when I show them.

So yeah , it is very real.

It's horribly uncanny. It's a haunting.
>>
let me buy your ghost off you mikael

shove it in a fun little doll put that sucker up on eBay
>>
>>65397025
I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's been the worst thing I've ever experienced in my life and I've had to deal with it for a couple years now. I hope this is done soon. 'end to a long day'
>>
>>65397007
Which gender does it self-identify as? We need to know this, Mike. For research purposes ofc. Is she flaming hot? What kind of things does she do to you?
>>
>>65397050
If you don't mind me asking, has it told you why it is there?
>>
>>65397069
Says it's an actual girl, but I wouldnt believe anything it says. Never seen it.

Maybe I'll talk about that later. I'm busy with work now.
>>
>>65397150
Don't work too hard Mike.
>>
>>65397148
Originally it introduced itself as someone like minded, similar and wanted to go along with me as a 'partner' to reach new heights.

Eventually it admitted it wants me to be alone the rest of my life and to make me live in pain.
>>
>>65397173
I haven't been working hard enough. Past 3 days I slept in a couple hours.
>>
>>65397176
>Eventually it admitted it wants me to be alone the rest of my life and to make me live in pain
So she wanted you as a partner at first but then she did a 180 on you and now punishes you psychologically. Sounds eerily similar to a BPDemon. Kind of hot. Do go on and tell us more. What else does she do?
>>
You'd be a big downgrade. Like going from a Lexus to a Fiat.
>>
>>65397443
What a trashy simile.
>>
>>65397463
Ok, one you'll appreciate more, like going from evangelion to madoka.
>>
do you think our friendship simply went stale?
it didn't feel stale to me at all, besides when we were arguing
between arguments I found it stimulating and enjoyable
but they took such a big proportion
I just wish I could stay the friend that lives in your phone
>>
I really loved having a friend in my phone, as I said it feels easier to say personal things to online friends, plus that meant I could bring you everywhere with me
in fact I really enjoyed visiting this one exhibition while texting you
oh I really wish you would forgive me and come back, I have so much affection for you, I don't want you gone
>>
then again, praise makes you uncomfortable
I think it makes you uncomfortable since it makes me seem deluded
maybe I am...
or maybe you really were a very good friend
why would compliments be delusional and insults the reality? you have to admit you are biased by your low self esteem
>>
>overrated intellectually vacant pulp to a deep thought provoking piece of art
>>
maybe you knew for sure they were delusional
since what I praised on and on was your great care for me, and you admitted to that one random person you sometimes pretended to care
oh no that doesn't seem true, I know you cared, I know you still do, you are my dearest friend, I hope you come back although I've come to accepted the fact you may really never
>>
>>65397658
anon was referencing the evangelian:madoka analogy.
>>
>>65397676
oh thank you
I'm pretty biased too
>>
Madoka is overrated pulp? I was thinking of watching it
>>
>>65393031
popcorn provides barely any calories. if you are trying to gain weight, add in things like almonds and maybe dried fruit. look up calorie density of foods and find the ones that don't mess you up.
>>
>>65397443
Fiats are luxuries over here, fly whip status. Lexus is the drug dealer shit whip you find abandoned in the back alley just because it got a flat. Just saying. Perception is everything, as both are merely 4 wheels that get you somewhere. Look to the differences that actually matter.
>>
>>65397658
why would your friend despise you anon you sound sweet
>>
>>65393083
a handful of nuts could easily be like 500 calories while the same mass of potato or fruit would be several times less. i advise people who are overweight to eat very low fat because desu even a lot of junk food has fewer calories than nuts. they are not bad foods, just bad for the goal of losing weight.
most are so fat dense that the protein isn't much of a selling point either. i would say maybe a pbfit sandwich on whole wheat.
>>
I once lost forty pounds using nuts as my primary snack.
>>
>>65394297
i used to feel this exact way about a guy i met about 10 years ago but he never felt the same. i feel your pain
>>
C

based!

G
>>
>>65397443
say it to me directly you little bitch
>>
>>65397825
my friend knew someone overweight who couldn't lose weight because all he ate was nuts.
it's anecdotes here, but in general high calories foods are not optimal for weight loss. some people find them way more satiating i guess but low fat plant based has been found to be much better for fat loss than going keto.
i prescribed my lightweight friend nuts to gain weight and he started packing on size when he had struggled a lot before.
>>
>>65397770
these sound like bait to them
a "strange act"
it's frustrating, I think it's the contrast between my good and my bad times that make me feel ungenuine
but I know deep down I have a lot of love for them, I know what my default opinion of them is, and it isn't a perfect picture, but still a lovely one
I'm shooting myself in the foot by saying all this, since they are most likely reading, and hating what they read, but I gave up a long time ago now, I won't think about filtering myself, it has failed all along our friendship anyway
now I just want to vent it out
also why I give you such a lenghty reply
>>
>>65395463
I actually know someone who comes to these letter threads and routinely gets butthurt to the point of antagonizing people and unfriending them over things she reads here, assuming it's those same people posting here lel. I shit you fucking not. Been on the receiving end of that before.
>>
>>65397800
Maybe so, i know that you cant really compare calories and fats in junk food versus nuts
For example a pint of icecream will be much worse to the same amount of caloried in nuts
But if youre trying to lose weight its still good to focus on muscle to help endurance if you do cardio
Generally i think all that matters is portion and moderation
Its good to be mindful of calories but i dont like the idea of tracking them and basing diet around them
Usually i think whatever peoples prefrences are is what works best for them ie higher fat diet or mostly carbs whatever
My aunt did that surgery that makes you lose a lot of weight(bygastric or something) shed eat lots of fats like peanut butter and grape nuts granola and stuff but she excercised a lot too
>>
>>65397981
>For example a pint of icecream will be much worse to the same amount of caloried in nuts
as in, nut-ritionally?
sorry for the terrible pun lol
it is also worse for storing fat i guess because none is lost to the fiber and you have the sugar spike causing insulin to be activated.

i mean, i go based on what works for the majority and historically. most trim societies and subcultures (i.e. buddhists, fruitarians, vegans, etc.) ate low fat and so did most tribes. low carb is also associated with higher mortality within-country. however it is of note that if you do it plant based it is associated with lower all-cause mortality. they didn't compare either to low fat dieters though.

i don't count calories either. i mostly just keep an eye on the amount of fat i eat and that works very well (when i'm not traveling as i am now eating out a lot hahah)
>>
>>65397939
>these sound like bait to them
>a "strange act"
What a curious thing for someone to think. I wonder what could possibly happen for someone to think of another that way.
>>
>>65397981
>>65398069
also i agree with you on muscle. some evidence suggests our ancestors ate something like 45c-35p-20f whereas americans now eat like 45c-15p-40f. i think a lot of this is because natural meat is way leaner, and they didn't use added fats.
>>
>>65386681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ASJBXu8tNo&ab_channel=augustanaVEVO
>>
Hey, anyone who is trying to lose weight:
Don't eat bread.
Don't eat sugar.
Only drink water.
Stop stuffing your face.
Eat a salad every once in a while.
Exercise helps because it modulates your appetite.

Everything else is noise.
>>
>>65398143
I cannot do what I want. My life doesn't work like that.
>>
>>65398086
is that irony? if so could you tell me what you have in mind?
if not I have my ideas but it's entirely too personal for a stranger to know
>>
>>65398143
actually multiple studies have shown bread to be helpful in weight loss. here is one: https://www.google.com/search?q=obese+men+bread+weight+loss+study&oq=obese+men+bread+weight+loss+study&aqs=chrome..69i57.11048j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8.

i agree with most of the other stuff though. just don't hate on bread! it has so many nutrients if you eat whole wheat, and decent protein for a carb food.
>>
If you're trying to lose weight and a significant portion of your diet is leaven bread and baked things, you are going to fail.
>>
>>65398069
>>65398097
Generally yeah if youre eating lots of fruits and veggies youre pretty much golden on weight loss im so stuck on my gaining weight mindset i tend to forget some people try to lose weight so youre right
Also this is kind of an irrelevant suggestion but you should try sparkling water (not with flavor added)
It is very good for digestion and i have a theory it helps with anxiety
I used to forget how to breathe and swallow my own breath and now i drink san pellegrinos all the time they help with breathing a lot
Thats not that relevant i just suggest that to people if they might have anxiety
>>
>>65398174
Why would they think it's bait? Do they think it's a trap?
>>
>>65398237
Or i think its just carbanated water i dont know if theres a difference betwen that and sparkling
Its not bad for your teeth either
>>
And most pasta is almost as bad.

While we're at it, if you simply eat *any* whole foods instead of processed foods, you will be healthier than someone who tries to eat "healthy" processed foods.
>>
>>65398260
yes but I am not sure how I would be using them, maybe as a distraction to fill my empty emotional life, then again I have other friends and they were always mt favourite
ahhh I feel bad for how praising I sound, but it's not my fault I think that way, and I do believe anyone who got to know them with the same patience and intentions as me would think the same way
I just think of them reading this and believing those are lies and it pains me
I'll stop now
>>
>>65398275
Also i once read this stduy about how whole milk is bad for you and unneccesary for humans
Maybe thats good to cut out too even if youre not trying to lose weight
>>
>>65398235
>If you're trying to lose weight and a significant portion of your diet is leaven bread and baked things, you are going to fail.
What if someone were to eat a single slice of leaven bread - qualifying as a "significant portion of their diet" - and thus ran a significant caloric deficit? Would they fail in trying to lose weight?

Perhaps you should rephrase your statement there. It's inaccurate.
>>
File: 20210915_211837.jpg (1.58 MB, 2933x3097)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
i recommend these too if you can find and afford them.
2 of these + 180 calories baked seitan + leafy greens + fat free salad dressing = about 550 calories and 66 grams of protein
>>
>>65398237
i definitely like sparkling water, especially flavoured.
>>
>>65398314
Yeah because getting all of your calories in the form of empty carbs is not a sustainable diet.
>>
>>65398320
That looks pretty good ill look for some next time i hit the grocery store thanks anon
>>
>>65398235
i literally just posted a study showing that you are wrong.
bread is not high calorie or high fat and it helps with weight loss. eat real bread too not white bread, that helps too but a lot less.
>>
>>65398342
You cherry-picked some study that makes it look like you know what you're talking about even though anyone involved in fitness knows you don't.
>>
>>65398302
>believing those are lies and it pains me
Why would they think that if you hadn't given them a reason to think that? Maybe you had too much fun at their expense previously and the trap is just "haha I'm bored so I'll fuck with the retard again."
>>
>>65398314
lol, go read the study. there is more than that one too. don't listen to this faggot, there has been research on this topic.

>>65398335
>empty carbs
fake and gay, go run 400 calorie of whole wheat bread on cronometer. it has significant amounts of several minerals, several vitamins, and all essential amino acids.
>>
>>65398302
I-lnitials?
>>
>>65398351
i have been in fitness for a long time and know what i am talking about. you have zero clue and i can tell.
even if bros said this, which most don't because they're not THAT stupid, they would be wrong. no literature supports you.
here is another one: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29671172/. there are more than this too if you want me to keep going.
>>
>>65398335
Now you're adding 'sustainable' to it? Let's go back to what you said earlier about how a person will fail at losing weight if a significant portion of their diet is bread. Because if a person were to eat a single slice of bread and nothing else then they will lose weight so long as it results in a caloric deficit. It's a simple equation.

Imagine they are forced to eat a single slice of bread and nothing else. They are imprisoned or whatever. They have no choice in the matter. That would take willpower out of the scenario and their diet would be sustainable. They are losing weight while on a diet of significant portions of bread.

Define sustainable. Sustainable for how long? How long must a person adhere to the diet before it is considered to be sustainable?
>>
>>65398205
>>65398351
>>65398419
an academic summary on the topic of whole wheat bread: https://now.tufts.edu/news-releases/new-study-suggests-eating-whole-grains-increases-metabolism-and-calorie-loss
>>
>>65398483
well whole grains in general ^ but mostly whole wheat bread and pasta in this context
>>
>>65398335
and yet another study further burying your argument: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22209501/. bread makes diets more sustainable not less.
>>
>>65398385
what kind of fun?
I have fun chatting with them but it isn't antagonistic
I've never made fun of them in front of someone else than them (to tease them), sometimes at really poorly chosen moments maybe
one day they believed I did make fun of them but it was a misunderstanding that I think was cleared up
I honestly don't think I've been a friend so bad that I should seem like I'm "baiting" them, but they are generally suspicious and distrusting, I think that's because of reasons anterior to us meeting
>>
If your conclusion is that someone on a diet should get a significant portion of their calories from bread, your conclusion is plainly so fucking stupid that I do not feel obligated to respond.

Anyone who is trying to lose weight, refer here:
>>65398143
Counting calories is also useful if you're struggling to make progress.
>>
>>65398581
Yes, it's never you, right? It's always past trauma, has nothing to do with you being an asshole but that's just the way you have fun, right?
>>
>>65398606
I never made fun of their past trauma or of them really
I've never hurt them for the sake of "fun"
could you be more explicit in your accusations? might actually be relevant
>>
>>65398628
>I never made fun of their past trauma or of them really
I never said you did.
>I've never hurt them for the sake of "fun"
>Teasing
Do you not know what the term 'make fun' means? It means you're having fun at their expense.
>could you be more explicit in your accusations? might actually be relevant
If you could do it in private, you could do it in public, Even if I did blame them for thinking you did, it probably would hold no water to most people.
>>
I mean calling me out on being delusional thinking it isn't my fault at all is accurate, but I definitely don't think I've been the perfect friend and never implied it anyway
calling me out on abusing them for the sake of my own fun is just plain inaccurate and there's barely a point in trying to deny it, unless you were the friend I'm speaking of being deluded somehow, which you aren't
>>
>>65398660
>I mean calling me out on being delusional thinking it isn't my fault at all is accurate, but I definitely don't think I've been the perfect friend and never implied it anyway
Perfect? I doubt you even know what that is.
>calling me out on abusing them for the sake of my own fun is just plain inaccurate and there's barely a point in trying to deny it, unless you were the friend I'm speaking of being deluded somehow, which you aren't
You think teasing someone is innocent because it's not illegal in worldly law, but we'll just see about that.
>>
>>65398595
>If your conclusion is that someone on a diet should get a significant portion of their calories from bread, your conclusion is plainly so fucking stupid that I do not feel obligated to respond.
Who ever said they should? You made a statement about a how a person trying to lose weight will fail if a significant portion of their diet is bread, and I provided you a scenario in which a person would indeed succeed in losing weight on a diet of significant portions of bread. Your statement was incorrect. Refine it and move on. I never said anything about the merits of a bread based diet. In fact, we agree on that point which is why I wanted you to rephrase. The only merit I sought to address was the logical soundness of your statement.
>>
>>65398660
>I've never made fun of them in front of someone else than them
The person I'm thinking of sent me a picture that their friends drew of me so I knew she was talking shit about me to them and that I was just a joke at that point.
>>
>>65398651
oh come on, they teased me back
saying you can't even tease your friends is such a stretch
(I mean it as in banter, being slightly rude to each other, teasing each other on each other's faults)
I had "fun" at their expense but it was never antagonistic, it was not me abusing them for my own fun, nor hurting them because it felt entertaining or whatever you are implying, the only times I hurt them intentionally were rare and during bad arguments where they felt smug and contemptful
about the rest of what you said I'm kind of confused by the way you phrased it
>>
>>65398705
by saying "I had fun at their expense" I mean they did provide me fun, that's all
god I'm so stupid why do I even specify that lol
>>
>>65398705
Oh boy...

You're trying to justify this negative behavior? Why? It literally doesn't matter how you tease them, if your intent is to tease them. Again, you think it's innocent, but AGAIN, we'll just see about that.
>>
>>65398671
you have the wrong sense of the word "tease"
cleared up here >>65398705
say if I attempted a funny comment about your ugly haircut, that'd be teasing
>>
>>65398701
+ a few other times it was obvious she was making a joke, but it was still *at* my expense. Making me feel like a fucking idiot because I thought she wouldn't pull shit like that and it happening after the drawing. Little things build up quickly when you've already been given a reason to doubt someone.
>>
>>65398725
you just sounds like some incel that got led on ( your meaning of the word "tease" since you talk about innocence) and that is now having murder impulses out of frustration
>>
>>65398726
>>65398726
>you have the wrong sense of the word "tease"
You sure about that?
>cleared up here
Yeah, it didn't clear up anything, just you trying to justify it.
>say if I attempted a funny comment about your ugly haircut, that'd be teasing
That's also vanity.
>>
>>65398737
Keep on assuming, I'm sure that will help your 'innocence'. You're not God, you don't know everything.
>>
>>65398595
if you reject all science, that is not my fault.
yes they should eat bread if they like it. it is low in calories, high in nutrition, and is associated with increasing both metabolism and chance of keeping weight off.
but if you want to ignore the cultures which lived off wheat based diets and where very trim like some periods of british and egyptian history, and all the science behind why it helps you stay trim, and all the nutrition involved, because of your feelings, that is not on me.
everyone with half a brain can see that i demonstrated the utility of bread in the diet if you can tolerate and enjoy it.
>>
>>65398676
this person is not very bright. i suggest you move on.
>>
>>65398765
>anyway you exhausted me, just go annoy someone else since your replies are so silly I feel urged to correct them
Funny how you know correcting others is bad, but try to justify teasing because of the fact it's what you like to do to express your care.
>>
>>65398595
>>65398754
*were trim
>>
>>65398754
Science is not the practice cherry-picking authority you can appeal to over some predetermined conclusion.
If your claim is that it's a good idea for an overweight person to consume lots of bread, you are simply wrong.
>>
>it is low in calories
This is actually all you needed to say about bread for anyone to know what to do with your opinion about bread.
>>
Sorry for nigger slapping you today.. hope we can move past this strife
>>
counting calories is not sustainable for most people and very few even know how to do it correctly.
just eat nutritious low calorie foods. get enough proteins and carbs and reduce empty calories. eat a lot of fiber. eat when you're hungry and recognize emotional eating. how to recognize emotional eating: would a piece of fruit be worth eating right now? if you only want the pizza but wouldn't eat the fruit, that's emotional.
>>
>>65398797
it wasn't a predetermined conclusion. it was one i came to through extensive research and gave SEVERAL academic papers and studies.
>you are simply wrong
you are so stupid jesus christ. you have no evidence at all.

>>65398813
it is low in calories. the researchers said the same. a small slice of wheat bread is 60 calories. 400 calories of wheat bread is a ton of volume and very filling, plus you don't absorb all of the calories.
you don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>65398853
>muh ~researchers~
>t. the anon who thinks bread is low in calories
>>
File: 20210915_222228.jpg (1.02 MB, 3072x1892)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
for all the morons put there...
this is less than 500 calories of wheat bread.
you will probably absorb like 410 of them.
they are also full of fiber and nutrition.
all to say, this guy is an idiot
>>
>>65398925
So about 40 ounces of coca cola.
>>
>>65398774
Was that something i did.
I dont understand
>>
>>65398972
Look, man, I'm not longer gonna hold this conversation with you if it's hurting you. Goodbye.
>>
>>65398989
I was talking about the two anons conversation
I dont really get it what did i say that was rude.
>>
>>65399039
I figured you were that person I was talking to, I forgive you.
>>
>>65397235
No it was all lies and manipulation. That's what demons do.
>>
>>65399062
If id known itd invoke that kind of reaction i wouldnt have said anything
>>
>>65398952
of calories, yes.
not many foods give you this much volume for so few calories. they are so filling too with lots of fiber and nutrients.
>>
Like I said, there's more to "science" than just cherry-picking studies that superficially support whatever bullshit you pulled out of your ass in a debate five minutes ago.
>>
>>65399157
i didn't pull it out of my ass. i gave a sample of the science that is behind what i am saying. i didn't cherry-pick anything. afaik there are zero studies supporting what you say.
you are basically a young earth creationist. in fact you might take that as a compliment as i would not be surprised if you were.
>>
>>65399176
A young earth creationist claims the Earth is approx 10k years old despite evidence to the contrary.
You claim bread is a low calorie, nutritious food for someone trying to lose weight despite the fact the nutritional content is printed on the bag.

I think you're a better candidate.
>>
>>65399229
not all nutrition is given on packages and you would know that if you knew anything. go log into cronometer and punch it in. 500 calories of wheat bread. i challenge anyone to. it has a large assortment of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
even fruits and vegetables only put a small sample of their nutritional content.
one thing you can tell, however, from the package is that it is low calorie.
thus, i will add inability to do math to your scientific illiteracy.
bread is low calorie according to not just me but the package, secondary sources and scientists on the matter. it speeds up your metabolism and makes diets easier to adhere to. it has fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
you have learned nothing and are a disgrace.
you are a young earth creationist of nutrition.
>>
>>65399299
lol "secondary sources" is getting pretty greedy there anon
>>
nutrition given in 500 calories of wheat bread
>>
It's ok anon. We've all been there, and besides, it's understandable why someone would think 120 wasted calories of blood sugar spike is no big deal for someone struggling with their weight. It tends to add up, and many people do not find bread particularly filling unless they about as much as you've pictured here
>>65398925
which is approximately one fourth of a person's daily caloric budget if they're trying to lose weight.
>>
Hand-trolling noted.
>>
I'd appreciate one of your emails wondering if it was me who posted something right now. i haven't posted anything, but it'd be nice to talk to a person again.
>>
>>65399638
whole grains are not wasted calories and are excellent choices for weight management.
add some lean proteins, leafy greens, ground flax, fruits, sweet potatoes, maybe some beans or lentils in tomato sauce, etc.
i can tell you have never tracked a diet before because what i showed is a very good nutritional profile for 500 calories of one food.
whole grains do not "spike" your blood sugar in the sense you are implying, and blood sugar going up somewhat after a meal is supposed to happen. it's crashes or chronically elevated blood sugar you don't want and whole grains, fruits, and veggies do not spike your blood sugar, they raise it and keep it steady for long periods.
you know zero and i bet you are overfat.
>>
>>65399638
also, let me ask you this simple question: what evidence would change your mind about this?
if you can answer me that, i will go see if i can find it, but you have given none so far and not addressed any of mine.
>>
>>65399690
I can tell you've never tracked a diet before because you think there's something other than macronutrients that actually matter for someone who isn't deficient in a some particular nutrient. You can say "whole grains" all you want; it doesn't change the fact that it's a calorie dense food made of pure carbs. Yeah, whole grain bread is better than white bread, which is better than donuts.
>>
>>65399707
If you could convince me that something spontaneously changed in human biology so that 200 calories of dense filler no longer takes up over 10% of the daily caloric allowance of someone on a diet, or if you could convince me that you're king of earth and get to define what bread means so that you can make it mean "whole grains that are healthy."
>>
>>65399717
it is not a calorie dense food and i demonstrated it is not pure carbs.
diets with whole grain bread have been demonstrated to be better than diets without whole grain bread in the scientific literature. this is especially true for people trying to lose weight.
if you don't care about micronutrients, why in the hell were you whining about empty carbs and wasted blood sugar in the first place? what do you think an empty carb is?
you are by far the dumbest person i have engaged with in a long time, and that is saying a lot.
>>
>>65399785
There's no such thing as adding something to your diet to make it more successful. You replace calorie dense foods that are high on the glycemic index with different, healthier foods or you remove them entirely.
>>
>>65399749
it's not "dense filler". i believe whole grains are healthy and good for weight loss because of the overwhelming preponderance of scientific literature on the topic.
wheat bread is a low calorie, low fat food high in fiber and nutritional content (to keep people from becoming deficient lmao) and is one of the many whole grain options linked to lower disease and mortality rates: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4908315/#:~:text=Because%20of%20their%20important%20role,particular%20whole%20grains%2C%20is%20increasing.&text=A%20high%20intake%20of%20whole,heart%20disease%2C6%20and%20obesity.
>>
>>65399809
whole grain bread is not high glycemic index.
again, you know zero. absolutely nothing.
since you suggest macros are all that matter, post what you think people should eat in terms of macros and foods.
>>
>>65399811
Anon, we all know what bread is. We all know what the goal of a diet is. I'm not going to click any of these links, which is good news for you even though you don't realize it.
>>
>>65399809
ALSO, yes there is such a thing as adding something to make a diet more successful. the scientific literature i posted shows this. i gave multiple examples. the bread displaces bad foods.
>>
>>65399825
Let's say I'm fat, but I'm not gaining weight, and I want to lose weight.
I should find a few hundred empty calories to cut out of my diet, e.g. bread, and maybe go for a walk every day.
>>
Notice the part where I said "remove" and not "add" since adding something would obviously be stupid.
>>
>>65399827
anon, all you are showing is that you are carb deficient and thus incapable of reading.
you have only engaged in appeal to ridicule and argumentum ad populum. there is nothing correct that you have said thus far. you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
("cut" rather)
>>
>>65399853
Can you provide the studies that say carb deficiency leads to illiteracy??
>>
>>65399841
i would not recommend cutting out the bread unless you don't like bread because you will likely be hungry and then eat higher calorie foods. that is what the literature suggests. also if you are going on walks, you want your carbs so you have the energy to do them well. if you're eating white bread then you should probably replace it, but if you are overweight you got there from dietary fat. no low fat civilization has ever had obesity issues. data suggests over 90% of body fat originated from dietary fat. as well. oftentimes you can even tell what kind of fat people eat by looking at their fat tissue.
let me explain this to you:
you eat proteins and carbs to fuel your muscles and brain. this activates insulin and feeds your cells. if you eat too much fat or have too much body fat, the fat attaches to the insulin and hinders it. the insulin carries it to the fat cells and you get fat.
the only alternative is a ketogenic diet, which is associated with higher all cause mortality than the standard american diet, a myriad side effects, reduced athletic performance, and reduced immunity to covid-19.
>>
>>65399852
it's not stupid to add things to your diet. if all you do is remove things, you will get hungry and not stick to your diet as often. that's why the literature shows you should add good foods in and they make you so full you eat less of the bad foods.
>>
#1 bread fan anon arguer is arguing about specifics of nutrients and upholding the integrity of bread as a good source of nutrients in a diet which it can be but is talking in details of minmaxxing a diet to be more effective

young earth creationist of nutrition is arguing for weight loss in the broader picture and isn't focused at all on the nutrient specifics of diet they're just talking about losing weight practically as a whole and just intaking less calories being a practical solution

do with this what you will
>>
>>65399906
The only thing worse than your troll attempts is your diet advice. If you drop the requirement to believe that stuffing your face with carbs is a good idea just because Jordan Peterson or whoever said not to, then it becomes obvious that someone on a diet shouldn't do that.
The food pyramid was wrong.
>>
>>65399869
bruh it was a joke lmao
you suddenly care about studies when i make a joke? you are a clown.
if you want some data though, there is evidence suggesting carbs enhance cognition too: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5968900/. because, you know, your brain runs on glucose.... wait you probably don't.
>>
Reading today anon?
>>
>>65399921
>they actually came up with a url to post
>>
>>65399913
i'm talking about the practicality of losing weight too. obviously if people ate the same amount of food but could just cut out the bread, they would lose more weight. however, evidence suggests going heavier on the bread is better because it helps people stick to their diet.
diet is all psychological. a starvation diet makes you lose the most weight but how many people would stick to that you know? it's better to focus on what you can add in that's nutritious and low calorie.
>>
>>65399925
here's your reading mike:

bread is a very nutritious and convenient source of nutrition to ensure your body has enough calories to waste to argue about bread
>>
>>65399940
e.g. anything but bread
>>
>>65399914
i don't believe in the food pyramid and don't dislike jordan peterson.... i believe in evidence-based dieting, which you don't.
>>
oh god the noises the noises again why are they so unidentifiable why are more and more noises happening there is some sort of crescendo building oh god the night creatures
>>
File: scientifically proven.gif (449 KB, 300x168)
449 KB
449 KB GIF
>>65399947
You believe in cargo cult science based dieting fads. Go eat your hotshlogs fattie.
>>
I hope there is a real reading today but then again actions not words
>>
>>65399977
the projection is strong here.
again, i ask, what evidence would make you change your mind? it appears you base your beliefs on none, but no amount of evidence gets through to you.
i don't eat whatever the fuck a hotschlog is because i am a vegan. my bmi is 19.86 and my body fat is low.
>>
>I'm a girl!!!!
>Hey!!!! I'm a girrrrrlllll!!!!!!!!
>>
here mike i went into a trance state and pulled this fortune straight from the Source

"A tent may function as an umbrella but a sleeping bag is no sand bag"

Just4You
>>
>>65400071
a sleeping bag could be a sandbag to nerf darts
>>
>>65400071
Disregarded.
I'll wait for the real reading
>>
>>65400161
friendship ended with Mike now no one is my new best friend

it was silly but it came from a place of sincerity you bonafide jerkwad

IT HAS DEEPER MEANING!! DEEPER MEANING!!!
>>
>the schizo who isnt quite as schizo as you thinks youre making fun of him or something because he isnt quite on the level to see past your post-ironic meta-authenticity
>>
He just wanted the real damn reading is all. Jeez, it's not a big deal.
>>
>>65400195
>just
"Just" nothin, pal, he dismissively looked down upon me when he could have awarded me a kind and casual "haha youre so wacky anon thanks for channeling a personal fortune expertly plucked from the collective unconscious to be perfect for assigning one's own meaning to in the mean time of me waiting for fortune cookie anon's official threadly reading". it may not be a reading from that anon but it was a reading

it's a big deal to me and you can call me a weenie for that but you can't tell me what to f e e l
>>
tf is it with how you things are everywhere anyway
>>
>>65400181
>post-ironic meta-authenticity
reminds me of a youtuber i used to watch but had to stop because his content hit too close to home
>>
>>65400257
>things
what did he mean by this

>>65400288
dont be afraid to polish the mirror anon
>>
>>65400056
>BMI
Even phrenology has more scientific value than that superstitious junk.
>>
>>65400299
polish what mirror?
>>
oh ho you so silly
>>
>>65400307
oh yeah, which is why doctors and researchers use it extensively to predict and assess health risks.
maybe if you ate enough carbs and limited fat intake, you would not need such obesity acceptance nonsense. bmi has very high predictive power and you should only be over 25, ideally 23 bmi if you still have visible abs for a man or some definition for a woman.
sub-20 bmi people are not "fat". stop moving goalposts.
>>
>>65400313
Anonette has had her brain turned on by being wrong in an argument, so now it is emitting novelty.
>>
>>65400313
the mirror of the other that lets us better inspect the cystic acne on our own being
>>
>>65400346
>her
>brain
>argument
You make a lot of assumptions for someone with such a concave cottage cheese smart car
>>
>>65400346
i was 100% right and was the only one who used evidence and gave proper facts.

>>65400347
are you okay anon? what's your initial?
>>
I just realized that my penis isn't the 5.5-6 inches that I thought it was but 6.5-7 inches instead.

I don't know what to think anymore. My life has completely changed
>>
>>65400381
how could you not know how to measure it yet be that big? are you black?
>>
>>65400407
He's black intellectually.
>>
>>65400367
but if im the 2quirky4you anon and youre the one who was in an argument then who is flying the plaaaaane

im good dude im a little stir-crazy and making fun of my own tells to minimize or avoid an episode, im dog sitting in the middle of nowhere and you know what happens in nowhere
creeeeepy stuff
>>
Dear L,

I miss you a lot homie. I haven't listened to your soundcloud in a while. I've tried to forget about you and move on with life. I think I'm doing well. I was drinking tonight and found myself listening to your music. You have the prettiest voice. I never understood why you were so self conscious about it in the first place. I fucked up by not appreciating and respecting you the way that you deserved. We really could have been best friends for a long time. Losing your friendship was one of the bigger fuckups in my 37 years. I hope you have a guy who treats appreciates you and treats you like a princess. You only deserve the best.

Sincerely,

R

P.S. I don't know if you remember my real initial so I put our fake initials from when we first met on Discord. Maybe you'll remember that I told you that you had the same name as my mum.
>>
>>65400341
I have an online degree in Contemporary Health Studies and I can tell you're putting out false information.
>>
File: 1620104130288.jpg (11 KB, 250x250)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>65400381
with great power comes a great responsibility to gain more power and learn about giving a-spot orgasms

welcome
>>
>>65400407
>>65400415
I actually know that feel the anon describes except I'm bigger :^). In my case I measured it when I was 19 and just ran with that number for years. Until I measured again recently and it turns out the thing grew in my 20's.
>>
>>65400381
I actually had the same problem. Thought I was 8.5 til' I measured correctly and am actually 6.5
>>
>6.25 inches but it's PHAT
>>
>my nutsack that is
>>
Cock

Balls too maybe
>>
Grundle, even
>>
>>65400427
add me anon
tfw sentient#8616

>>65400437
1. could be made up
2. appeal to authority is a fallacy.
name one false thing i said without strawmanning me and i will cite it. i have come to all of the conclusions i have given here from verifiable facts unlike you and any of my other challengers, who have yet to get anything right or challenge any of my facts.
>>
>>65400561
Stop wasting my time science denier.
>>
>>65400575
i am the only one who has cited any science. you are unbelievably retarded. the overwhelming majority of the evidence contradicts you, and since you like authority, so does the community as well. you have as of yet to challenge a single piece of scientific evidence i have provided.
ketolards and their brethren are young earth creationists.
>>
>>65386681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q43fyIFcl5o&ab_channel=TraRags
>>
here is another extensive review on whole grain consumption and health benefits covering several studies worth of information: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/whole-grains/
>>
>>65400655
I only eat sprouted grains.
>>
>>65400561
>tfw sentient#8616
lel i didn't know you hung out here
>>
>>65401028
i do
add me fren
>>
>>65401072
already have
https://youtu.be/-VeFanGOqa8
>>
>>65401120
which fren are you?
>>
>>65401147
doesn't matter, we only talked once ^-^
I'm not the person you were talking to in here btw tho i do suspect that they're my other... nvm
>>
>>65386681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzFRfzwT-g&ab_channel=DisneyMusicVEVO
>>
>>65401168
yes it does matter
tell meee
>>
>>65401216
and if I already did? ;)
>>
>>65401233
you didn't. i checked so tell me on here or there
>>
Why try unsuccessfully to get your teenage angst fix with High School Musical when you could be listening to the entirety of Hillary Duff's "Metamorphosis"(2003)? May I recommend a well-aged "Come Clean", or perhaps the title track? Or fan favorite "Why Not"? It's the patrician thing to do.
>>
>>65401295
I'm not gonna listen to that. I posted that because it's how I feel.
>>
>>65401252
you callin' me a lyre?
>>
>>65401318
You do know people can have the same number on Discord, right?
>>
>>65401338
and the same name? and the same disco ball? maybe, lotta effort to impersonate tho
>>
>>65401303
Somewhat embarrassing, m'lord, admitting thou art a tunnel vision'd pleb so shamelessly to the entire court! Prithee, doth thou often proclaim such cringe with reckless abandon?
>>
>>65401355
You could've ignored it. Let this be a lesson. Not everything is gonna go your way. Not everyone is gonna do what you say.
>>
>>65401365
I am just teasing, sweet zoomie, take no shame in your tastes nor methods of personal expression
>>
so

you come here often?
>>
>>65401542
Who are you asking this? It's perplexing to see posts to no one.
>>
>>65401588
the silence
the lull
>>
>>65401622
Oh, aren't you glad silence doesn't answer back? I'd imagine it to be melancholy.
>>
>>65401628
>silence doesn't answer back
that is not my lived experience

>melancholy
nobody these days really experiences the fourth temperament like they used to..uphill both ways in the snow yadda yadda past life clout etcetera

https://youtu.be/t7U4sIbhuvk
>>
fuck i made a meme for that post and forgot to attach it i am not letting it go to waste it is too silly to not fully commit

anyways bugs keep trying to drink my eyes
night night ledder trett
>>
>E7
I've officially lost my mind
>>
>>65401774
>that is not my lived experience
If silence made noise, then it would no longer be silence.
>nobody these days really experiences the fourth temperament like they used to..uphill both ways in the snow yadda yadda past life clout etcetera
You could be right about this.
>night night ledder trett
Goodnight.
>>
>>65401810
it is not necessary to make a sound to send a message

>You could be right about this.
I am right in that the words are scrambled. People still experience what was referred to as melancholia back then but they do not mean what they mean when they say it now. Which is fine, as language can and should evolve to suit its speakers.

alright, from all in back to all out, if these dogs will let me sleep. there's irony and a joke to be made here but i'm too tired to do it
>>
goodnight dream
>>
Ayo waht up?

BigBoneTyrone#8628
>>
fuck off my spot nigga these hoes is mine
>>
>>65402168
naw dog
>>
File: 1624184999072.jpg (42 KB, 600x600)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>65402231
we finna beef nigga? your momma not beat that ass good enough?
>>
File: 1413574289665.jpg (54 KB, 575x1022)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>65402312
she beat it pretty good to bad u a bitch ass nigga
>>
I awoke to this wonderful feeling you were near. I think I'm in love again, and it's always been you. You must've touched me in my sleep, I thought I dreamed of your voice. You do these things to me that she could never, something about you is unbelievable. I think you're the one and I don't think the world would ever allow us. I'll keep doing and going - but this situation has grown to be my burden, I'm not doing what I love, I'm not with the one I love, you. I'll love you forever and always, you know who
>>
>>65402328
lazy ass nigga can't even bark, fuck outta here run back to momma so she can beat ya like ya daddy shoulda
>>
File: 1431653856360.jpg (140 KB, 500x454)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>65402451
You say lazy, I say comfy.
>>
https://youtu.be/tWlmwqL5e98
>>
>>65402388
cringe, break up with your stand-in gf and stop playing the victim.
>>
vol.6 and Veckatimest time
>>
tour whore with a fist in the bunny
>>
>>65402388
fucking cheating liars mane smfh bastards
>>
>>65402568
Bahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ehimbos fighting for their ehoes Bahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>65403362
That's ePimp to you.
>>
>>65402861
This fucking pussy anon stop leading on another female pices of shits I swear
>>
>>65403379
no respect for you
Get the cull and the murk
>>
>>65403408
Get a load of this ePunk.
>>
>>65403416
that's right scum, stop your ways I'll sick the dogs and cats on you
>>
>>65403465
You think I haven't fought off a feral dog or two?
>>
>>65403477
I dont mean literal dogs, theyll get getchu.
>>
>>65403530
So what metaphorical dogs? That's pretty weird kid. I'm not into your furry shit.
>>
>>65403547
ffs I meant guys, other males
dog knows dog, theyll getchu
>>
>>65403564
I'm more of a hound.
>>
>>65401318
yes i am. i checked.
>>
>>65403599
2Bh anon, if you are the sentient I have added, it really doesn't matter because neither of us felt the need to speak again after the one call so I don't see the point in forcing it. I was initially just commenting on recognizing you because I realized I had probably seen your tag a few times lately, (idk if in here or not), and it finally clicked "oh yeah, that's the fit girl I added from /femdom/" so I figured I'd commemorate the recollection with a post (and because I like to hold cards to my chest and play them), but soon I was more interested in baiting the person you had been talking to in here out of the shadows because I correctly identified her as someone who means everything to me. So I apologize, in a sense I used you as a spotlight: an excuse to converse where she might see so I could confirm what I knew to be true.
Anyway, I did cryptically tell you my name with that song I posted, but again, if it doesn't jump out to you, then like me, you forgot my handle, so it's not a big deal.
Sorry if I'm seeming rude, my playfulness of earlier is gone. Goodnight.
>>
>>65403587
Hound knows hound
>>
>>65403750
Enough talking with the dogs.
>>
>>65403772
I'll stop with the nonsense, youre going to pay for being charlatans. the reaper will cull you
>>
>>65403709
oh i think i know who you are. if we made an agreement to not talk after the call, you were that guy who kept contradicting himself and wouldn't "show his face to a stranger". you show your face to strangers most times you have ever left your house. i'm so tired of people's shit acting like it's a bigger deal online where i am not even around you irl. if anything, ot would be more dangerous irl. if you are him, i'm glad i forgot you.
>>
>>65404343
When people say that it's codeword for "I'm ugly as fuck and I know it"
>>
>that guy that I used to think is cool is now a bad guy because you like him and I like you
How many more times will you get cucked by an e-girl?
>>
Don't plan on sleeping tonight, guy downstairs. Get a hotel if you have something important to do tomorrow.
>>
C

youre a stupid fucking whore and you ruined my life i fucking hate you dumb fucking slut i still cant believe it i fuckin ghate you and i will never forgive you fuck you fuck you fuck you

G
>>
>so much stuff i should be doing
>none of it advances my life or gets me anything that matters
Laziness it is.
>>
>>65404343
lol no we exchanged selfies pretty quick. I left to make dinner and neither of us cared to talk again. There are more reasons than direct danger for someone to withhold such identification, however, but no, I'm not this individual you've in mind
>>
>>65405628
well i have no idea who you are then desu.
>>
S,

Remember what a common friend of ours said? That we have few things in common and we just hang out together because we're a bunch of drunkards? Well, he was right.
You are just a sperg like me, but I don't bother having two faces. I know your nice guy manners are fake and you give a shit about anyone but yourself. We just serve as each other company to have a beer in some random bar. I certainly don't give a fuck about your work, your PhD or hearing your self fellatio about how smart you are (you aren't) and how stupid every coworker of yours is.

Honestly, F.
>>
>>65405773
And as I said I'm happy to keep it that way
>>
Hey getting your friends to mess with me is helping me care a lot less about you
I don't even mean that in a bitchy underhanded way, caring less about you is one of my goals so thank you
>>
Bread sucks.
>>
Does Mike really have a demon or is he just being like this incel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k8lfUaS2Go
>>
>>65407066
Probably just attention whoring
>>
I do, but I don't expect anyone here to believe me. Likei said I posted to get information/help and I got it. So thanks to anon with the info.
>>
>>65407066
100% faking it like the video.
Schizophrenics are completely dysfunctional by the time they have full blown hallucinations like idiots pretend they have and normally it isn't over the top things like demons.
They either read that schizos hallucinate or saw the pop culture representation of mental illness on tv or movies, so they just go with that.
>>
>>65407599
Projecting and most likely my stalker cheerleader spinning tales again.

Again, I don't expect anyone to believe me. I'm not schizophrenic as the demon is proven on experience with others. It's actually present and others can hear it.

It's whatever dude. You can talk shit all you want. Im just living rent free in your head. Go ahead. Give me all your thoughts.
>>
I got what I needed from here already. I'm done talking about it. You have nothing to offer me with this now.
>>
>actually present and others can hear it

okay it's just larp
>>
>>65407516
Glad I could help mike. Good idea. It's something others have to experience to believe. You are just going to get flak here. Stay strong and good luck with the entity!
>>
bread is cheap and amazing.
>>
>>65407672
Projecting what exactly? Do you know what that means? Answer please and elaborate. I won't even acknowledge the rest of your post because
1. What the fuck are you on about
2. You don't have a demon, join some role-playing forum if you want people to play along
>>
my future is looking pretty bleak
~c
>>
>>65407778
No one asked your opinion
>>
>>65407878
No one asked your opinion on his opinion
>>
Got off the bus today and only steps away it exploded in flames. Massive casualties.

I am so lucky to be alive.

Walking in to work, I knod to security Greg. He waves me through with a grin and motions that I should catch that elevator. Hold the door! Squeezing in, I fit perfectly. Top floor please! You'd think they would put the executives there. Who am I to judge another's craft? I must be where I'm supposed to be. Check my watch. Looks like I'm going to make it. The doors open and Im the first one out of the elevator before the cable snaps.
Screams sound silent below.

What luck! I'm on time.

Barb rushes up to me, the supervisor wants to see me. Its quite urgent. What isn't? As I step through the door he bellows, You're late! You are supposed to open all my mail before I arrive. With a snarl he fumbles open a package. It's this damn tape. This God damn God aweful no good ass munchin cock gobblin tape. Get out of here he screams as he starts slamming the package on the desk. And shut the d... Fire erupts engulfing the room in flames. I feel the scorch on my neck. Everyone in the office smiles at me.

Someone is up for a promotion.

Luck is on my side.

I like to take the stairs down. Better safe than sorry. Door sticks at the bottom. I inform the desk on my way out. Greg gives me a grin. I tilt my head and smile. Greg is great. He waves me through. As I exit the building I feel the air swell as a blast throws me into the door of a nearby vehicle. The building topples down as the driver yells at me for making a dent.

I'm the sole survivor.

I'm so lucky!
>>
>>65407734
I will. Good luck to all of your endeavors.
>>
>someone throws a cracker at you
>it shatters flat against your forehead
>a goose honks in the distance

You might get there, Polly, but you need to clean up this kind of contrived shit first
>Greg is great.
>>
I wish that for once I would meet someone who doesn't discard me altogether after they got what they needed from me.

To K, T, and especially G,

Kindly go fuck yourselves. All you do is take and I'm worse off for having known you. I was there for you respectively, not out of obligation, but sincere care and interest. However it's abundantly clear none of you really cared about me.

Once again, fuck the lot of you,
T
>>
>>65407900
Doesnt count if its not equal footing
>>
>>65408032
THANKS GREG
>>
>>65407943
Did you write this Mike? I enjoyed it.
>>
>>65408378
Yes I did. Glad you enjoyed.
>>
>>65407943
>I knod to security Greg
>knod
>>
Mike

i talked to you around this time last year on discord. we didn't chat for long because i'm a poor conversationalist (and also, spiritually, a newfag) but you opened my eyes to a new form of beauty, and i mustthank u for that. i hope you're doing well.

H
>>
>>65407264
>>65407712
No no, anons. He's talking about a real, genuine Demon girl (BPD). Mike is an apprentice in artful expressionism. He's always had certain flair. Read between the lines. Here we can observe him clearly taking artistic liberties when describing his BPD, former-girlfriend-now-turned-tormentor Demon in abstract and mystical terms. Just appreciate the artistic expression and applaud softly before he segues into his poetry readings followed by some soothing jazz performances from his band, *The Space Between These Cheeks*
>>
Mike,

Stop samefagging yourself letters.

Yours sincerely,

The Letter Thread
>>
>>65409246
Like that will convince him. He set up shop here ages ago, good luck getting him to piss off, just roll your eyes like everyone else or filter him.
>>
>>65409207
You are welcome. I am doing everything I can with what I have to strive forward in success.

Good to talk to you again H
>>
>>65409240
Not the case, but interesting concept.

>>65409246
I don't do that.
>>
>tfw texted the guy I like
>tfw he replied
>tfw getting a bf is that easy
>>
>find him boring
>stop texting
>tfw no bf
>>
I scrolled roughly through half the thread and I counted only 20 letters. And I'm counting bullshit low effort posts such as these:
>>65386962
>>65387256
>>65388334

The rest is e-drama and thread personas. Some of you invest a little too much in your online presence. It's a good idea to reconsider your lifestyle choices from time to time, just saying. Did you know discord was just supposed to be a platform for people to communicate in games and not a friend simulator, let alone a relationship simulator?
>>
File: BPD-Free Angel.jpg (112 KB, 750x1000)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>65407943
You may have escaped my fires this time, Mike, but your luck will turn. It will turn indeed. I am inside your head now and you cannot get rid of me. I will make you pay for spurning my advances. You can contemplate your great error while I place you in my inferno and you cry out in painful, agonizing remorse. It's not too late to rectify your sins, Mike. Accept me into your heart and I'll spare you from those flames. You'll still shriek, to be sure, but of pleasure rather than pain. Accept me.
>>
>>65409525
Did you know that communication is supposed to be used for whatever purpose we fucking feel like, and nobody needs permission from some faggot?
>>
https://youtu.be/wsg5xCAGad4?t=851
>>
>>65409587
It's your life you're wrecking by wasting time on it, anon.
>>
File: 1524667386942.png (102 KB, 298x388)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>65409587
Looks like someone is upset they got called out by that anon. It's alright, your investment in your online presence is A-okay. You'll get a great ROI here. Like, we're talking gamestop pre-trip-to-the-moon-esque ROI. There is no real world calling out to you while you neglect your time and your health until neither exist anymore. Nope. Everything will be okay.

What are your discord friends up to lately? Pls share
>>
>>65409681
Oh I don't actually have any friends, even on discord, but you might be interested to know that my ROI on gamestop was about 2000%. (Yes, two thousand percent.)
>>
>>65409681
You already posted that image once, by the way, you wannabe thug.
>>
>>65409842
Nice dude. We were late to the game and only returned about 400%, but still. We did have quite a bit to play around with, though.

Sorry to hear you aint got no friends. That's a shame, anon. Are you the type to not want any?

>>65409851
Uh, excuse me? Where is the meaning to be found?
>>
i got one positive surprise in the last couple of days. the sea of disappointments mist be ignored as my misfortune is so immense it will continue to crush me if i don't.
i will be able to get multiple forms of financial aid this year, so finances should be easy and i can save up more for looksmaxxing, education, and.... well, i would say a future family, but that's not gonna happen. hah hah ha.
~c
>>
>>65410023
Well pdesu, Mike told me he had a premonition about me dying due to a lack of car maintenance, so it's hard for me not to interpret spooky references to car problems as Mike & Whoever subtly threatening to murder me, though rationally I do understand that's like a 20%er at best.
I was just kidding about gamestop. Good job though.
>>
I say "premonition."
It was allegedly a magic music playlist that tells him my future (he claimed to be doing experiments to see if it also could be used to determine my state instead of just reading it).
>>
File: 1531729932583.jpg (277 KB, 2048x1536)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>65410114
I think, anon, that *rationally* it would be more like a 0.02%er, at best. Sorry for the unintentional, spooky reference to your happenings with mike, the demon conjurer. That's scary stuff, but I'm like 100%er certain that I'm not out to get you or anything. Trust
>>
>>65410180
wait, what the shit?
This sounds interesting. Do go on, anon. What were the results of his scientifically controlled experimentations? You've not died in any lack-of-car-maintenance related accidents as of yet, right? You're prolly good man just relax, try not to indulge the paranoia.
>>
>>65410255
I don't know, last I heard he was actually going to *stop* using it on me, and then I should expect that "things won't go well for" me or something.
Anything he says gets a baseline 5% because he is actually pretty scary.
>>
the flashbacks, the trauma
>>
File: 15186475_001_a5bf.jpg (145 KB, 683x1024)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
oh god, sorry about the trauma yo, shit sucks
>>
oh god the traumatic advantage
>>
why does that hambeast babushka have no labia minora

tfw have to slice off your beef flaps to feed your children in the harsh winter of the motherland. cyka
>>
>>65411484
coinslot innies are the master race
>>
SCOOP DEY IT IS
>>
pussy looks grim
>>
File: arby's after me.jpg (439 KB, 1200x800)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
grim fanny dangle

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.