[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: R Kelly (87).jpg (81 KB, 1000x1281)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Have you ever seen or known a pedophile IRL? Have you ever been molested?
>>
>>65387420
It's funny how on how to catch a predator pedos look like deranged hobos when in reality anyone can be a pedo. Most of the hollywood elite are pedos and they are good looking.
>>
>>65387420
First off, I have seen a mirror before. Second, yes.
>>
>>65387420
I was molested, yes. Fucked up, lady even got pregnant from it.
>>
Yes, when I was 16 I was groomed and taken advantage of by an 18 year old. I thought it was normal at the time (I had European friends who also groomed me into thinking I could consent as a minor) but it traumatized me greatly, I still want to puke thinking about it.
>>
>>65387904
Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R8uWgLXLYU
>>
Yes. A man my family member dated. Sometime after they broke up he found a new woman and touched her daughter. I didn't keep up with the case, hopefully he got time.
>>
File: unnamed (2).jpg (120 KB, 900x900)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
When I was around 9 my parents always picked me up at the community youth center after school, they had activities and counselors
One of the counselors would get me and a boy around my age to go in the 'cool mat fort' made out of those big gym mats and he had us play games where we touched eachother and he'd suck on our toes
He's still in jail I believe
all footfags deserve the death penalty
>>
Of course I know him, he's me.

oregano
>>
>>65387447
Only the deranged retarded pedos get caught by the obvious bait made by Chris Hanson.

Sad but true.
>>
File: 1484466022794.jpg (59 KB, 593x399)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>65388084
>two year age difference
>groomed

I believe thats just called seduced anon.
>>
>>65387420

one time i was at the park smoking weed with the bros and i saw this ugly guy with a mustache. he was all alone minding his own business. it was freakin scary man. like who even does that bro. going to a park while looking like a creep. theres families and normal people trying to live there lives.
>>
>>65387995
I need way more detail on this
>>
>>65387420
I have been, multiple times actually. Wouldnt recommend it.
>>65387447
The Chris Hansen ones are just the low hanging fruit, wouldnt surprise me if it was constructed that way on purpose to get an idea in the publics mind to throw heat off of said bigwigs. You really think one of their own would be dumb enough to respond to those messages, let alone get caught on TV?
>>
No glowie, i wasnt molested
>>
>>65387420
A lot of politicians/ultra-wealthy elites are pedophiles because the personality traits needed for both overlap. Pedophiles get off on feelings of power, and powerful positions tend to attract those kinds of people. The other day I fed my childhood home into the sex offender database and sure enough right down the street there was a guy convicted for possession. Never met the guy face to face, not sure what he does for a living but very creepy nonetheless.
>>
>>65387420
He never went through with it but my older brother tried to get me to slop on his dick when I was 7. Surreal ass shit looking back, brother was ex-communicated from the family and I went to therapy most of my childhood for it. It's not even like I resent him for it or anything I just feel uncomfortable being around him knowing he tried to get his kid brother to suck his dick lol.
>>
>>65388084
Absolute state of america
>16 year old and 18 yr old is immoral even though every other country and even my own fucking states says its legal!
>>
>>65389938
My single mom abandoned me to our landlady, who let me continue living in our apartment but sexually abused me in exchange. Time to time she'd show up just to make sure I wasn't dead, had bare minimums of food and stuff, but would molest me when she visited. Eventually she got pregnant from what we did together, and dumped the kid on me to raise rather than her husband back in their home country finding out.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.