[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What drugs do I take now that I'm 25 and still here?
>>
I keep going back and forth between being a druggie with no hopes in life but the gains make me feel guilty whenever I smoke or do drogas
personal suggestions for a 25 y/o would be the hardest shit you can find, now that you're aging and all you might aswell go all out
>>
The grass is always greener. I got married young and cant stop thinking about being single. I even wish i could feel lonely again.

Anyway. Dont do drugs, if they make you feel happy or relaxed you will associate those feelings with the drug instead of finding them by yourself. If you have to take any drug do schrooms and listen to stuff like tago mago. That way you might learn something about yourself
>>
>>65387927
Take 300 milligrams of diphenhydramine (Benadryl).
>>
>>65387927
stick to xanax at low dosage and some weed, everything else will destroy your health.
>>
>>65387927
start with dmt then graduate to research chemicals like the rest of us awoken souls
>>
File: the_minds_eye.jpg (439 KB, 1600x1200)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>65387927
Take mushrooms with the intent of bettering yourself. If you like the type of mind-opening experience they can give you, you can experiment with ayahuasca and LSA (Morning Glories & Hawaiian Woodrose). The key though, is that these drugs don't fuck around. There are beings on the other side, and they usually want to help you, but they also won't take any of your shit. If you don't attempt to better yourself with the insight given, then you're going to have a bad time.
>>
>>65388579
why can't you shroomers just fucking be normal like all other junkies? why do you have to keep shilling your drug as the prophetical one that will open my eyes and change my view of the world and some more spiritual bullshit? have you no fucking self awareness?
>>
>>65388579
>There are beings on the other side
GRIFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!
>>
>>65388548
Research chemicals? Do you just fabricate stuff in your home lab?
>>
>>65388590
Its because fags like you still think its all fun and games. you think its just about poping a pill and chill out with your mates but the reality is drugs can change you forever and there is no going back. If you really are interested in trying drugs dont fuck around, cut to the chase and do hallucinogens. I have no clue about any beings on the other side but there some truly strong forces inside and around you that pretty much control everything you do and once youve become aware of this your life will become much easier to deal with.
>>
File: 1631289260417.jpg (30 KB, 385x390)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>65388864
please be joking
>>
>>65387985
>I got married young

and he jets on outta here
>>
>>65388864
>>65388881
you're both absolutely dumb as fuck, but >>65388579
is slightly less retarded. Dont do fucking LSA though for fuck sake. Enjoy your projectile vomiting.
>>
>>65388974
You just need to process it and not eat the fucking seeds raw like a god damn chimpanzee. Instructions on how to do it can be found in multiple places.
>>
>>65389004
>process it
so just do proper hallucinogens, then! LSD, freebase DMT or liberty caps if you wanna go the "natural" route.
>>
>>65387927
Dissociatives and benzos
>>
>>65387927
you can permanently ruin your brain on psychoactive substances
>>
File: sminem.jpg (44 KB, 680x510)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>What drugs do I take

Psilocybin mushrooms. For dried P. cubensis start with 1 or 2 gram trips once a week, and when you feel ready take 5 grams. After you have experienced that trip you will never be the same person again.
>>
>>65389588
checked and heiled

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.