[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ahml.png (303 KB, 625x478)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
"have sex beta" "have sex incel" "sex is success" these slogans they militantly propagate - but what does it all really mean?
sex is not a mere distraction, in their shrouded schema, but rather a complete "control current". one trapped in it should thus be kept trapped in it with no further effort, and, being so controlled, will further propagate that very same system that at once both distracts from real development of decency, and constructs, blithely, the very system of continual degradation and degeneration that one liberated would be engaged in slaying.
this is all very obvious to the innately good, but there are quite a many people with the capacity for good currently caged away from letting it glow in right expression, being they have partly, even if not yet fully, imbibed the poison, which they now grapple with, resisting on their moral deathbed in a daze, and i feel it right we seek to release these people from this state of sickness before it can be allowed to progress its course unto its hideous end.
so, this is for you malaised and confused: you are not a slave, so you should not take orders from monsters who have no right to force upon you their commands! they are not right to lead; you must oppose the system of control, rejecting the lie that says you have failed to win it, realizing the truth that it is false from the very start, not in the mere mode of selecting winners and losers but in constructing such a distraction in the first place.
if you want to have sex, fine then, go at it as you will. but if they tell you that you must do it, they are trying to dominate you and lobotomize you, pressing you into their control-current, to become part of the system they insensate control.
specific tests as validators are merely tricks relying on vanity and self-doubt to collapse and retrain decent potentials toward useless quests composed only of lies and mad fictions. essenceless, they rely on vampirism. deny it, and it will falter, baseless & spineless!
>>
>>65388446
JESUS bro get some pussy already fucking hell
>>
>>65388461
you are the problem. someday, serpent, thy head will be crushed, and your fangs will break within your fetid jaw.
>>
I have no idea what you just said but I agree wholeheartedly
>>
holy fucking based my entire worldview is changed.
>>
>>65388446
I'm not reading that, have sex incel
>>
>>65388763
Is this the normie version of seethe cope and dilate?

cus they both fucking suck
>>
>>65388446

They assume all women are under their control and share their value system so they assume when they see a genetically inferior men expressing any kind of dissatisfaction with the system that he's automatically not receiving sex from any of their women.
>>
I might read this later
>>
>>65388446
If u dont wanna have sex don't. Stop crying on forums about it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.