[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hitler420.jpeg.jpg (38 KB, 621x414)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
How come all these "anti-bullying" people don't care when incels, beta males, and genetically inferior men get bullied? They only seem to care when homosexuals and transgenders get bullied.
>>
>>65388532
because it requires less effort/character to stick up for those that are forgotten about in society and the underlying reason why there are people like this in life.
>>
>>65388532

Hmm. If we start pretending to be fags, bisexuals, or Jews will people finally start noticing our plight?
>>
>>65388555
Sorry, *requires more effort/character
>>
>>65388562
you already are mate
>>
>>65388562
I would say so. How hard is it to unpack the whole 'doomer' thing to someone that has no idea about it? Pretty hard I say. Most people don't want to do that deep level of thinking, so they just focus on something they can understand at face value. They understand being gay is not normal in societal terms, so that's where the thinking ends (and if you want to be cynical about this), where the virtue signalling starts.
>>
>>65388562
Maybe if we start pretending to be them we can bring them down with us desu
>>
>>65388532
"antibullying" people often are the worst abusers
they never ever consciously think of someone as an incel/beta male/etc., they always rationalize it as something else, like le bad personality meme
you don't get social points for standing up for short and ugly people
people don't even stand up against bullying in general
there are other reasons but i am too retarded t oremember them
>>
>>65388799

one time at school (in the late 00s when "anti-bullying" just started getting really big) i saw like 15 jocks surround and beat up one ugly goth kid (or maybe he was a juggalo i cant remember) and they kept shoving him saying "take that bully".
>>
>>65388822

>normies declare a "war on bullying"
>bully victims are renamed bullies. bullies are renamed victims.
>nothing changes
>>
There are few real anti-bullies.
At best, they pick the popular option of defending someone that already has many others supporting him/her.

But against the attacks of the majority? Few will stand up to that, and that is the scenario you find yourself in when you are a male outcast being attacked. We are the modern boogeyman.
>>
>>65388532
liberals are not anti bullying or care about not offending people, they are just deathly afraid of being called a no no word, like racist transphobic etc.
>>
>>65388969
a liberal says or does the thing that will give him the lowest chance of being called a nono word racist/transphobic/bully/etc. and gives him the highest chance of calling someone else the no no words.
>>
>>65388997

I'm a liberal (atheist, BLM, Antifa) because it increases my chances at getting promoted in life and decreases my chances of ever being cancelled.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.