[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: senko.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Why is love between robots and transgirls so forbidden, yet so pure?
>>
Currently midday in Tel Aviv, bros
>>
File: Trans.jpg (154 KB, 640x853)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
I am a femboy and most trannies are more masculine than me.
>>
File: M0zlZxEJX8g.jpg (25 KB, 479x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>65388564
who says it's forbidden? what if that's what I long for?
not all robots are the same you know
>>
>>65388564
Ok gigafag when you frame it like that you have me FUCKING SOLD, FUCKING BASED

>>65388578
if pic rel please commit to being an hero
>>
>>65388564
>yet so pure
How the fuck would you know? Lol
I think you are talking out your ass
>>
>>65388564
it isn't forbidden, and it isn't pure either
>>
>>65388564
don't you dare associate Senko with your tranny shit
>>
As a former robot who transmaxxed, I really want nothing to do with robots
Most robots are just bullies who get to live out their teenage bullying fantasies over text and through voice chat, they're some of the meanest people I've ever met
>>
>>65388862
What are you doing here then? Who hangs around the meanest people they have every met?
>>
>>65388564
>Why is love between robots and transgirls so forbidden, yet so pure?
YWNBAW you disgusting freak.
>>65388574
>People can only post in the afternoon
Retard.
>>
>>65388871
Well my problem was more the dozens or so discords of people from here and less /r9k/ anon chat
I'm mostly just bored though lol
>>
>>65388841
Or what? You gonna pin me down and punish me?
>>
>>65388875
>>65388862
As a real woman, I just have a question for you: When are you going to give it up? What's the tranny end-game?
>>
>>65388885
They are literally just incels who gave up and got on their knees like a dog. It's the worst kinda man imaginable. A coward. I'll go out on my shield.
>>
wow whats with the discord tranny threads today?
>>
>>65388894
Women won't date them either way. I don't blame them for giving it a shot.
>>
>>65388885
>When are you going to give it up?
The day I die I guess
Alternatively there's a real possibility that I could have a near death experience from a car crash or being attacked and in a moment of vulnerability suddenly become a born again christian and then I'd probably detransition
>What's the tranny end-game?
Living a happy life surrounded by people I love who love me and doing something with my life that I can be happy with and not feel immense regret when I'm 60-70 years old
>>
>>65388903
I really truly hope it works out for you and you manage to find happiness. Personally I've settled for repressing.
>>
>>65388903
> not feel immense regret when I'm 60-70 years old
> implying you won't experience gaydeath before then
Even if you did look like a woman now, you certainly won't by 60-70
>>
>>65388885
>When are you going to give it up?
Never
>What's the tranny end-game?
I'm gonna become crypto rich and live in the forest on a homestead with my bf, we'll have surrogate children and build a little village in the woods for our families to live in
>>
Why do trannies come to a board filled with people they dont like and who don't like them? What are you doing/saying to anons behind your anon presence
>>
>>65388903
It's funny how black and white trannies think. Either you are a tranny, or you die/become a christian/go through something crazy. They see transitioning as their only savior. It's so retarded. You can back out of the trans shit whenever and nobody will give a shit
>>
>>65388923
Why's would I stop looking like a woman?
Also idk, is it wrong to hope that I won't care about my appearance at that age?
It is scary though, I'm not really sure what my life will be like since I won't have kids and grandkids to look after me and I'd be very lonely
Granted I did think about this before I transmaxxed and I thought that if I continued living as I was I wouldn't have kids anyway lol
>>65388916
Thanks anon, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
I've been transitioning for 5 years now so I guess I have a long way to go
>>65388894
I mean most transmaxxers are volcels, I never cared about dating or sex until I started hormones
>>65388937
Well I posted here for like 3 years so I have some attachment to this place
>>
>>65388945
Well I'm a transmaxxer, that's different from being a tranny just fyi
I don't have real gender dysphoria, I just have wanted to have been a girl since I was 11 years old due to latent misogyny and jealousy over my sisters who I saw as being more popular than me and getting less chores and less punishments than I did, years of loneliness is what made me decide to transition not gender dysphoria
>>
>>65388946
>Thanks anon, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>65388955
Yeah it means you are a zoomer only zoomers use such retarded terms. But making lifestyle choices based on what's trendy isn't super smart. Good luck with that
>>
>>65389013
Well what I'm saying is that I'm not trans so you shouldn't use my posts in order to extrapolate to trans people because I'm just not trans
Also it's not about what was trendy, I did it because I learnt what hormones were and what they'd do for me and it was like I was being given my childhood wish and so I decided to take hormones
Only later did I realise that what I was, was just a transmaxxer and I've never been a genuine trans person at all I had never heard the term when I decided to transition
>>65388978
What's stopping you from transitioning?
>>
>>65389026
Masc face, the risk of my dad killing himself if I transition.
>>
Yo, I don't know if you all know this but there is an entire board for you idiots. Go to it. You do shit like this and wonder why people fucking hate you.
>>
>>65389026
>I'm not a retard I'm retardmaxxed
That's what you sound like to me
>>
>>65389037
That's unfortunate, in my case my dad died in a car accident when I was 15 so I didn't really have that problem but I can understand why it would be one, my dad used to be very angry and aggressive and an alcoholic so I was afraid of him, he also hated gays and effeminate men
>>65389055
Don't be dramatic lol, this is just one thread with only 15 posters
>>65389057
Ok
>>
>>65388874
Nice try rabbi, fucking pedo scum.
>>
>>65389074
>Don't be dramatic lol, this is just one thread with only 15 posters
Its not tho. You all are constantly on this board with your cancerous ideologies. People try to avoid you but you refuse to have that and you wonder why people hate.
>>
Love? I just want to rape trannies
>>
>>65388564
You are not a trans"girl", you are what biological gender you were born with.
>>
>>65388564
>pure
Hahahahahahahahshshahahsvsvavsvha
I'm almost had a stroke reading that bullshit. Does it really believe what it wrote?
>>
File: 1624947429571.jpg (102 KB, 850x1169)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>65388877
You will be banished to the shadow realm for crimes against the Church of Senko
>>
How can a NEET cis male find a transgender girlfriend?
>>
>tfw had an amazing tranner gf
>tfw lost her and no one else will ever compare
Misery

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.